The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 21: Full Bellies All Around

Alice wasn’t at all surprised to see her new friend Hailee leave the waiting room before her. With tits like that girl had, it was a wonder she sat in the waiting room at all. But when her name was called just a few minutes later, she felt the emptiness in her stomach fill with butterflies. Sure, she thought, there was no doubt of what she wanted. But being able to act out the role was a little different. For some reason she’d never even had sex. It seemed so backwards now, such a silly idea to consider herself anything other than a teenage whore in desperate need of humping. After all, with a body like hers, what else would she be good for?

“Alice, the gentlemen at Booth 6 purchased you. They’re very excited and can’t wait to give you what you want.” Hatter said. The rotund man was being rather friendly, speaking to her like a parent about to send his only daughter into a big performance alone.

“Men?” Alice asked.

“That’s right, two of them.” Hatter said, tilting back his large chef’s hat. “And they’re eager to meet you. Why don’t you head on out there?”

Alice felt the sensations she’d been awaiting all her life. She was going to get what she wanted. She felt so horny, so excited, her breath coming in shallow bursts as her heart pounded. This was the moment when it all happened. She’d been through hard times, now it was time for something hard to go through her. Grinning, she peeked out the door from the kitchen.

The diner was larger than she’d expected, the booths way off across the room next to the windows. Out those windows, she could just see the sun growing lower in the sky. It was later in the afternoon than she’d thought. Somehow, her time recently seemed to be a bit of a blur. She remembered getting frustrated about something with her friends, then she went off on her own. There was something about Hailee in there somewhere but her thinking just wasn’t clear enough to sort out where the hot slutty girl fit into her memories.

Stepping out onto the open floor beyond the counter, Alice noticed the booth numbers carved into the wood above each small segmented room. The booths were large, with big strong tables in the center. That might come in handy, Alice thought, grinning like the little whore she knew she was.

Her stomach twitched, and this time her skin tingled also. She had so many needs, she wasn’t sure how to begin when she got to the booth. Her nipples poked against the inside of her sundress even harder now. Back in the waiting room, a helpful woman had suggested she rid herself of all undergarments. It made so much sense. What possible reason could she have even had for putting on a bra and panties? Her tits jiggled so obscenely without them and that had to be a big asset to getting a baby pumped inside her.

Booth 6 was located to her left and as Alice approached she noticed the booth just before it had Hailee inside. She stopped for a moment to watch the guy mauling her friend. He was sucking on one of her tits and shouting at the girl. Hailee leaned back and let the man who looked old enough to be her father begin squeezing and playing with her breasts.

“Oh Gerald, oh wow. Please take me, take me now. I want your fucking cock!” Hailee screamed.

The man let the girl’s tit fall away from his mouth and threw her forcefully down on the table. “I said call me Daddy, you little slut.”

Hailee giggled and laid back, her head bumping against the window. “That’s just what I want you to be, daddy.”

As the man began unbuckling his pants, Alice realized she was putting off the inevitable. It was time for her to meet the men who would give her everything she wanted, the ones who would take her and do as they pleased. She felt giddy as she walked to the next booth over and looked inside. The shock and surprise on her face was beyond any she’d ever displayed before. Not since being a little girl meeting Santa, had she had such a happy twinkle in her eyes. The men who’d purchased her were Sam and Richie. How could it be any more right than that?

“Sam, Richie,” Alice exclaimed. “I thought I’d never see you two again.”

Sam looked the young girl up and down, particularly hovering around her full tits and the nipples that refused to go soft. “You’re gonna be seeing a lot more of us. And you better be ready to spend some quality time on your back,” He paused and looked her right in the eyes. “You dirty little slut.”

Alice shivered at the way he spoke to her. It made her needs magnify, it strengthened her uncontrollable desires, and at the basest level in her brain, it made her melt. “Anything, anything to please you two.”

Richie leaned over and placed a hand on Alice’s thigh. Rubbing his hand up and down, he looked over at Sam and seemed amazingly calm. For once, it appeared that his horniness was in a state of measured patience. Alice only knew that each stroke of his hand was making her own horniness go through the roof. If she didn’t get what she needed soon, she felt she’d die.

Pulling Alice by the hand into the cover of the booth, Sam and Richie stood up and looked down at the girl. They each were much larger framed and their arousal was clear for several reasons. Not the least of which, Alice thought, was the massive erections straining the front of their jeans. She placed her hands on their crotches, cupping what she felt there, knowing it would only be a matter of time before those cocks were pistoning inside her formerly virgin cunt. She couldn’t wait to feel that, to feel them screwing her brains out. She couldn’t wait to be getting what a slut like her needed.

Sam looked over at Richie and winked at him. “What was it you were suggesting we do with Alice in the SUV earlier?” He asked. “Was it something like this?”

Alice gasped as Sam slid his hand down her top, shoving the delicate material of her sundress down until his big strong fingers were the only thing holding her tit in place. He groped and squeezed her breast as though he were checking ripeness of fruit. Alice moaned. She knew exactly how ripe she was. She was ready for much more than a good feel.

“Damn man, let me get some of that. It was my idea.” Richie said. The younger boy shoved his hand down Alice’s sundress and pulled her other tit up until her pink rosy nipple bounced out and into view. “Oh fuck but these are some sweet tits Alice. I should have been doing this a long time ago.”

“Oooh, OH I wish you both had been.” Alice moaned. She felt her knees weaken as the two big strong guys felt her up, neither one seeming to care much about causing her any pain. She didn’t mind at all. Pain was simply part of the pleasure and a different sort of pain was happening in her wrists. Alice knew exactly what that meant.

“Hold on a second boys. Let me return the favor.”

Sam and Richie released the black-haired beauty’s tits and stepped back a foot or so. Alice knew how she looked now. Her tits were hanging out over the top of her crumpled sundress, her hair hung loosely on either shoulder and her eyes were dark and focused with lust. This was just part of what she’d been waiting on for what seemed forever.

“I think it’s time you boys got a hand with those.” She said, pointing to their jeans.

Both guys grunted a little as Alice shoved one hand down each of their pants. She cupped and cradled their balls, squeezing as they had, running her fingers lightly around their massive shafts. She had to have those, and she had to have those now. She’d waited much too long.

Sam looked into the girl’s sweet innocent face. Her eyes were the only thing not appearing like a sweet naive girl. In those eyes, Alice knew he could see the fire that burned and she wanted him to douse those flames with something very special from his own hose.

“So, unghh... we were told you... damn... wanted something special from us.” Sam said.

Alice bit her lip. She was jacking both guys off, having loosened their jeans enough to really begin giving them the hand jobs that made her wrists feel so much better. But her skin still tingled, easily just as much as her belly. How could she tell them all of what she needed?

“Yes, I need a lot from you.” Alice said. “Both of you.” She added, looking at Richie. The younger boy was still older than her, but clearly he didn’t have the control to speak much while being pleasured by a hot teenage girl. That was nice, Alice thought. She’d always wondered what it might take to shut Richie’s big mouth.

“So what is it? Let’s get this thing going.” Sam said.

Both boys were leaning against the table, their weight shifting it as she squeezed their cocks harder and harder. From the booth next to them came the screams and cries of Hailee and her customer. Clearly she was getting what she wanted.

“Ohhhh fuck me, fuck meeee!” Hailee screamed. “Give me your baby, fuck a baby into me!” The fellow teenager cried out.

Alice noticed both Sam and Richie looking over in the direction of the screams. The look in their eyes wasn’t just lust from being jacked off by her sleek little hands. They clearly were as horny as she was and there was a decided interest they revealed in listening to Hailee be bred in the next booth. Smiling, Alice released both their cocks just short of probably making them cum all over the place. They looked frustrated and teased, exactly how she wanted them to be.

“I think I’ll have what she’s having.” Alice said, giggling like a school girl.

* * *

Sam’s eyes widened. Had he just heard Alice correctly? He knew his thoughts were in the gutter of decency and that wasn’t an issue. But did the cute teenage girl he’d known for so long just say she wanted a baby. His cock twitched in his open jeans at just the idea of that. He almost came from what he imagined. Alice had been a good girl. Actually she’d been too damn good, he thought now. Her mind was always firmly grounded in reality. But somehow, this new Alice seemed like the fantasy his dirty mind always fought against picturing.

“You want what?” Richie asked.

Sam glanced over at his buddy and both of them shared the same look. It was one of questioning and yet eager hope. They both pleaded with fate to be telling them the truth. They looked at Alice like she was holding their lives in her hands.

“I want you two to fuck me, fuck me so hard, so deep,” She paused, returning her warm hands to their cocks. “And so fucking long until my belly is so filled up with sperm that it’s laughable to even think I’m not pregnant. I want you to fuck a baby in me. Is that clear enough?” Alice said.

Sam practically fell over from the combination of feeling her hand and listening to the girl speak so dirty. He’d never even imagined her saying things like that. Ordinarily, the Alice he knew wouldn’t even know how to say something like that. But this was clearly a fantasy come to life. He pinched himself, just to make sure he wasn’t imagining all this. It had to be a dream, but if it was one, pinching didn’t work like they said it did. And for that, he was very grateful. He wanted to soak this moment in, to live it. And mostly, he wanted to give Alice what she wanted.

“But there’s one more thing.” Alice said, no doubt interrupting visions both guys were having of her swollen belly and waddling pregnant perfection.

“What’s that?” Richie asked.

Alice grinned and moved in between the two guys. She pushed them aside and crawled forward onto the hard oak table. She flipped over onto her back and lay down, her tits remaining firm and the nipples now settling slightly as they seemed to be pointing to either side of the booth. She propped one leg up, stretching the other out and toying with Sam’s crotch with her foot. “I want to be covered in semen. And I mean covered. I want you both to get just as much on my outside as my inside. Please say you’ll shower me in creamy cum. I want it dripping off me by the bucket load.”

Sam nearly came again. He was actually impressed with his restraint and he felt his erection swell what had to be almost another inch. Clearly the milkshake was taking the effect Hillary had said it would. And if what she said was true then he’d need all that extra cum just to meet horny little Alice’s demands. He placed a hand on Alice’s leg and ran it up and down her calf.

“Baby, we’ll give you everything you need. And as you’re all ours since we paid for you. You better be a good little slut. Otherwise, we’ll just have to pound you harder.”

Richie was feeling up Alice’s tits as she lifted her head and looked into Sam’s eyes. “You guys can pound me as hard as you like. Just please give me what I need.”

As though taking her words as permission, Richie grabbed hold of her tit and pulled it up to her lips, shoving her own hard nipple at her lips. As Alice began to suckle on her own breast, Sam stepped in between her legs and slid her sundress up.

“No panties, I see.” Sam said, looking into her sweet virgin cunt. “I see you’re all ready to give up that needless cherry and move on to more yummy flavoring.”

“Oh fuck yesss!” Alice said. She managed to look down as Sam dropped his jeans and pulled her closer to the edge of the table top.

“Watch how a real man impregnates a slut, Richie. Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two.” Sam said.

Richie jumped up onto the booth seat and removed his own jeans. “You just watch how a champion bukkake takes place. I’ll have her body covered in cum way before you even get a shot off inside that fucking cunt.”

And so the challenge was on. Sam wasted little time and showed no mercy as he grabbed Alice by her hips. Lifting her petite frame up off the table, he slid it towards him until just the tip of his cock touched her opening. She gasped and pleaded with him, her eyes wide and her mouth parted in desperate desire.

“Please, give it to me, please do it. Just do it nowwww!” Alice begged.

Sam pushed forward, sliding every inch he could inside the girl until he came to some resistance. He knew this was it. It was the moment he’d been anticipating and the last moment of innocence Alice would ever really know. Looking deep into her eyes, Sam tried to tune out the rest of the diner. He ignored the desperate cries of passion from the next booth over. He ignored Richie jacking at his cock over Alice’s tits. He only stared into the girl’s eyes and those eyes showed that she was a whore. There was no innocence left in this tight little body. He may as well make that complete.

“OHHHH... Oh fuckkk. Oh yesssss!” Alice screamed. She clenched tight around his cock as he sank it all the way inside her, reaching new depths and opening the girl’s womb up around him. He grinned and bit his lip to maintain focus.

“Oh fuck me, fuck me Sam. Please just make me your whore.” Alice shouted. Her voice dissolved away but the grunting and gasps as he poked away at her grew and grew.

He watched her tits, the way they jiggled up and down, sloshing against her neck, making her look the part of the slutty teen he now saw her as. Why had he ever been reluctant to feel her up in the SUV earlier? A slut like this should have been servicing them the whole road trip. Her head should have been buried in his and Richie’s laps. Her ass should have been planted on a cock whenever she wasn’t busy taking it somewhere else. There was no reason for sweet little Alice to be anything more than what she wanted to be. If she wanted to be a fucking baby maker, he’d be the one to toss in the batter.

“Oh man, oh wow.” Richie was grunting as he looked down at Alice taking the pounding Sam was giving her.

Sam knew the younger guy might cum first. It seemed only natural. But he so wanted to be the first to have cum anywhere on this cute girl. It seemed only appropriate as he’d taken her under his wing so to speak, and taught her so much. Teaching her the feel of cum on her insides was only the fitting way to begin her real descent into being the little whore she now enthusiastically enjoyed.

Alice was grunting, her moans and squeals coming in short bursts now. Sam could see her belly jiggle with every poke he sent into her. Her abs strained and her muscles worked as inside she squeezed tightly on his shaft. He’d never felt his balls so ready to load a girl down. He could feel the pressure building inside him and he knew it would be hardly any time before the eruption happened.

“Ohh Fuck Alice, get ready for your first basting.” Sam shouted.

“Ohhhh give it to me, please give it to me. Breed me with your fucking baby juice. Screw my silly brains out and knock me up. Pleaseeee!” Alice screeched.

Her legs lifted up and locked around Sam, pulling him further and further inside her. He hardly could keep thrusting as his cock reached further than he thought possible inside such a petite figure. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He felt it happening. It was a sensation he’d never imagined feeling.

“Unghhh... yeahhh!” Sam growled. His cock jerked inside the girl and suddenly it felt like the flood gates had been opened. Cum poured into Alice, so much and so fast that both she and he saw the bulging of her belly. It seemed like in seconds Alice went from a flat ab’d teen to a girl with just the teeniest pot belly. Her tits shook from side to side as she orgasmed and practically jumped up off the table. And still she remained with her legs locked around Sam, holding him inside her, forcing him to keep filling her up.

“OOhhhh.É Oh yess... you’re doing it. You’re filling my belly up. You’re making me pregnant!” Alice shouted.

Just her speaking caused Sam to send another lengthy few ropes of semen into her depths. It also apparently was enough for Richie. Sam watched, as did Alice, as the younger of the two guys grabbed his cock like a fire hose and aimed a generous volley of cum all over her chest. It shot out in white bursts, covering the girl’s jiggling tits in seconds. As he aimed it up towards her face, Alice opened her mouth and began gulping it down as though drinking straight from the hose.

Sam felt his last bit draining from inside him. He looked down at Alice. The sweet innocent girl he’d for some reason felt so protective of earlier was no more. This was a slut laying on the table. Her face and tits were covered in sperm, her belly was protruding up slightly and that protrusion was yet more sperm. Alice had become the whore she indicated she wanted to be. Her pure black hair was just as silky and beautiful as before. But now it had smatters of white drops scattered across it. Her face was no longer innocent looking in the least, having a thick glaze of semen masking her previously naive features. To be blunt, Alice was fucked, and fucked beyond just normal fucking. This was a girl on a mission, and Sam exchanged grins with Richie as he realized that mission wasn’t over yet.

* * *

Alice breathed slowly. She had to for fear of collapsing into a coma. After Sam and Richie had finished with her that first time, they’d clearly taken the challenge further. Richie assured Sam he could blow more cum inside her than he had and Sam assured Richie he could cover more of her body in semen. Naturally, she’d been all for it. The emptiness inside her was finally gone. She felt her life had a direction. And by the looks of her now, that direction might be the Fertile Fields maternity ward. If there was even a hospital around these parts, she thought.

They’d pumped her full of sperm for over an hour. Several times one or both of the boys took a break to enjoy what looked like a milkshake but Alice was perfectly happy to wait. The waiting only made it that much sweeter when one of them slid his cock inside her holes. And they had taken all her holes, multiple times. Perhaps that was one reason for how she looked now, Alice wondered.

After Richie had caused her tummy to bulge even more obscenely than Sam had, Sam took it personally and after downing another milkshake, seemed even rougher than before. This time when he came, it felt like gallons and gallons of fiery hot liquid being blasted into her womb. Her stomach rested almost a foot above her now. It sloshed and made noises so obscene that it turned her on even more. The horniness was beyond belief really. She stared up at her belly through cum-stained vision.

Her mouth had been their next target and now her chest felt tight with all the cum they’d poured in that opening. They’d taken to the task of inflating the girl with semen and she’d urged them on every devious second of it. It felt good to be a cum bucket for them to fill. She enjoyed the dirtiness, the animalistic thrill, the sheer insanity of it all. To Alice, this was her own fairy tale. And her grin was no less than a cheshire smile, one that showed how little she cared about what might become of her.

She wondered if her brain had been stuffed with as much cum as the rest of her. Probably not, she reasoned, but when she’d coughed and it came pouring out her nose, the feeling was definitely unique. It wasn’t quite like milk shooting out your nose, but with the creamy mess her skin now was, it didn’t look much different.

Alice tried to shift and tilt her head to either side of her, but her body was exhausted. She loved being this tired. She loved the fact the sun had now set outside and people passing by on the street got a nice view of her nude body. She felt a little bad for her favorite sundress, as Sam had literally ripped it from her during their third time trying for a baby. But she didn’t really need clothing anymore. At least not for nine months. Then she could wear something else and have them rip that from her, squeezing her no doubt milky tits and spraying themselves as much as they’d sprayed her.

“Oh fuckkk...” Came Sam’s voice.

Though she couldn’t turn and really look at him, Alice gripped his cock harder and jerked it up and down. Likewise, her other hand gripped Richie and she gave both boys on either side of her their fifth hand job of the evening. Cum dribbled down from every inch of her. She was a bukkake wet dream and she knew the most important thing was, everyone had gotten what they needed. Hailee had passed by ten or twelve minutes earlier. Alice had seen the young girl being helped away by her mother. She’d wanted to say something to Carol but Sam was too busy fucking her throat raw at the moment. So she’d simply winked at Hailee.

Clearly Carol was thrilled at the impressive bulge her daughter now had. But that bulge wasn’t anything compared to Alice’s. She was proud of her big belly and loved all the lewd looks men passing by her booth had given her.

Yes, she thought jacking the two guy’s cocks even harder, everyone had a full belly. Hailee and her had baby juice overloading their little ovens. And Sam and Richie had the beginnings of pot bellies themselves from drinking so many milkshakes. That was okay with Alice, though. She didn’t care what it took, as long as they kept cumming in and on her.

“Ohhh, unghh...“Richie and Sam both gasped.

Although she couldn’t see their faces clearly, Alice knew what to expect, and soon her slender fingers had brought them to yet another climax, spatters of seed covering parts of her chest and side. This is what it felt like to enter wonderland a little girl and to leave it a little whore, not that she planned on leaving this place anytime soon. Alice lay back with a drunken smile, content to let the boys use her as they saw fit.

To Be Continued...