The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 4: Manipulation, Stimulation

There was a time when Gerald was a kid that he mouthed off to the wrong kids in the neighborhood. He called one of the local jocks fat because, well he was fat. Naturally that wasn’t the right thing to say to the kid and he and his friend, the one most kids Gerald’s age had called the human tree trunk, took off after Gerald. He remembered that day, running though backyards, jumping over fences, sliding under low hanging branches, and generally running like his life depended on it. Not once in his life since then had Gerald been quite so frightened as he was now.

He made it out of the circus tent only to realize the men were quickly gaining on him. He had at most a twenty-second lead on them. Not a good advantage considering he didn’t know the terrain as well as he assumed they did. Running off behind some stacked tires, Gerald hoped the men might not see him. Maybe they’d simply be too winded. His adrenaline was carrying him pretty fast.

They saw him, and even if they hadn’t, they heard him quite easily. The silence in the pleasant country air was cut down by heavy footfalls and the struggled breathing a man in his forties made when running for his life. He wasn’t a kid anymore and these two weren’t bullies on a playground. This was serious and that wasn’t even bringing in the part about Missy.

Gerald knew what he’d seen. He wasn’t imagining things. He wasn’t dreaming. They’d done something to Missy, blown up her tits into freakish balloons. The circus tent fit the freakshow going on inside. It also frightened Gerald even more for his kids. Who knew what might happen to Hillary and Matthew if these crazies got a hold of them?

Hitting the back stoop of the gas station, Gerald took just a second to turn back. Not a good idea, he realized as the men were clearly gaining on him. They’d already taken one shortcut. He wasn’t sure he could reach the RV in time and manage to lock the door behind him. Even if he did, these men looked very capable of crashing the door in, or busting a window out. He had to pick up the pace.

Finding his way to the front of the station was simple enough. Gerald completely ignored Missy’s purse and sprinted past the magazines covered in dust, hitting the door so hard he worried the glass might shatter. It held firmly and unfortunately the only noise Gerald heard behind him was the clapping of boots on the tile floor. They were still right behind him, maybe fifteen-seconds from grabbing him.

Rounding the corner and coming to the RV, Gerald slowed down and managed to gasp for a quick breath. He opened the side door and jumped up into the motor home, trying to swing the door shut behind him.

Gasping for breath, Gerald hardly had a second to think before realizing he wasn’t the only one gasping in the RV. Looking up, he stared in complete confusion at the sight in the small living room area. For a moment, the husband and father of two forgot all about what had been happening to him and his wife. He forgot all about the men chasing him, and he looked with disturbed fascination at what his daughter and son were doing.

Time seemed to slow down and the beating of his heart seemed to grow momentarily louder. The stresses of the day seemed to melt away as the sensations of walking in on something beyond strange sank in.

The floor was covered in something. It looked like one of the kids had spilled the milk carton from the fridge but this was way too much milk. They’d only had a half-gallon carton and it wasn’t even full. There were puddles of the stuff slowly working their way across the thin carpet and trailing from the larger pool right below where Hillary stood on all fours in the middle of the room.

Gerald couldn’t even speak for several seconds. He listened to the squirting sound, much like twin super soakers aimed at the carpet at close range. He listened to the moaning and uncharacteristic grunts Hillary was making. She stared right at Matthew who was sitting on the floor beside his sister, grabbing at her naked tits like they were Nerf footballs and squeezing them from base to nipple.

“What the fuck?” Gerald said.

Hillary looked up, never changing the look in her eyes that clearly showed how much she was enjoying whatever perverted thing the kids were doing. She smiled and bit lightly at her lip. “Hi daddy.”

Gerald started to say something. He started to try forming words to describe his confusion. He started to ask what was going on. He stared at Matthew who hadn’t even looked up but instead continued milking his sister like a cow, spraying young breast milk all over the floor. It wasn’t possible. Hillary couldn’t be on the floor getting milked by her brother. It just didn’t make sense. Of course Missy getting her tits pumped up before his eyes didn’t make sense either. Nothing made sense in this place. Neither did the words that came out of Hillary’s mouth next.

“You wanna drink daddy? Fresh from the nipple.”

The door burst open behind Gerald and the men, golfer and mechanic, reached in and grabbed him, pulling him back and taking a firm hold on his arms. There was no struggle left in Gerald, not now. Something wasn’t right and that something seemed to be everything except him. His wife, the kids, this town, nothing was right. He just couldn’t put up the fight anymore.

“Thought you’d get away huh?” The man dressed like some suburban golfer asked.

“I just wanted to reach my kids.” Gerald said weakly. His world was crashing down into whatever hell he’d stopped in on.

The golfer looked behind Gerald and grinned. “Looks like your kids are reaching each other just fine. I think we need to get you back to the real fun. Trust me, you’re going to enjoy it. Everyone does soon enough.”

The man looking as though he belonged at a service station, wearing the coveralls, leaned in the door to the RV and whistled. Hillary was still on all fours, her bare tits being squeezed and fondled by her younger brother Matthew. With each squeezing pull, a long steady stream of milk shot all over the carpet, pooling and adding to the mess they’d begun making. Neither kid seemed overly concerned at what was happening with these two strangers and their dad.

“Sure got some sweet looking tits there.” The man Gerald had come to think of as Mechanic said.

“Yep.” Matthew answered proudly. He tightened his grip and squeezed hard, bringing a scream from Hillary, a shriek filled with passionate moaning that showed how truly hot she was finding the act of being her brother’s cow.

“I’d use a milking machine on the slut, really make her feel it. I bet a machine could do a real number on those jugs.” Mechanic replied.

Matthew stopped and pulled his hands out from under Hillary. He slapped her on the back with a milky palm and looked over at the stranger leaning in the door. “You know what? You’re right. It’s too bad we don’t have anything like that.”

Mechanic smiled and pointed behind the two teenagers. “What’s that right there next to the icebox? I reckon it looks like a portable number you could try out.”

Matthew and Hillary turned and looked where the man was pointing. Although each knew it wasn’t there before, they saw clearly the contraption the man was talking about. Right on the floor next to the fridge was a metal box with a large clear bottle on top. The glass bottle was fixed in place and had two thin hoses with cups on their ends coming off it. On the floor next to the metal base was a small manual that said in large bold print, ‘Portable Milk Extractor’. However it got there, the brother and sister realized they now had a portable milking machine, looking new and untouched.

Matthew turned and looked at the man in the door. “Where’d that come from?”

“He provides what you need. Don’t worry about the where. Have fun kids.”

As Mechanic backed away and turned to Golfer and Gerald, he grinned.

Inside the RV, Matthew studied the small manual, flipping through it rather quickly. Hillary sat up, her tits resting from the rough treatment her brother’s hands had been giving her. Thin drops of clear liquid leaked from the teenager’s nipples and her blonde hair looked a little out of sorts, especially for how neat she usually kept it.

Matthew smiled at Hillary. “What do you say we break this thing in?”

Hillary giggled and reached her hands up, caressing her slick tits. “Milk me Matthew, milk me hard.”

Outside, the two men listened to the machine starting up in the RV. They grabbed Gerald between them and he simply slumped into their arms, letting them drag him back into the station and through the back. As he was led towards the circus tent, his thoughts heavy and his mood one of complete defeat, Gerald thought back to that time when he was a kid.

Naturally he hadn’t been able to outrun both the bullies. And when they caught him, he remembered the beating he’d suffered. Black eyes healed, bruises faded. But seeing your wife turned into a fetish doll and your son milking your daughter, that never would fade. This place was hell. It had to be. In their drive across the country, they’d apparently stumbled upon the portal to hell. Either that or Gerald thought he must be unconscious. This was all a delusion in his comatose mind.

“What’s happening, why is this happening?” He asked.

One of the men carrying him never even hesitated. He laughed as they pulled him past the tent flap and started navigating the thin halls created by the stacked boxes in the tent. “It’s real simple mister, you just became a member of a very special population. Welcome to Fertile Fields. Enjoy your stay.”

* * *

Gerald felt like he must’ve blacked out but for how long he couldn’t say. The sky was still light outside, what little bits of the outside he could see in some vents cut high above. The tent was cool inside. Machinery was stacked precariously in a semi-circle all around him. He thought it must be machinery but it looked like something from a movie set. The blinking lights, wires and tubes, all meshed together like some mad scientist’s playroom. Gerald was still being held up by Golfer and Mechanic, so either they were much stronger than ordinary men or he hadn’t been out long.

“Ahhh... Mr. Tripper is it?” The man dressed in a suit asked.

Gerald’s head was throbbing now. This was no ordinary headache, it was like every headache he’d had in his life all crammed inside his brain and the power turned up to overload. He nodded weakly and tried to shake the strange fog that was refusing to leave him in peace.

“Mr. Tripper, I understand what you may be feeling. It’s rare but it still happens to a few who find themselves in Fertile Fields. You see this is a very special town. But that much you may have already guessed.”

“Who... Who the hell are you?” Gerald spat, his breathing rather labored from the stress and the continuing fear.

The man in the suit smiled and approached him. Gerald tried to read the guy’s face, tell what his role in all he’d witnessed was. The man looked strong and unafraid but beneath that there was a confusion and lack of real power. Whoever this man was, he wasn’t the HE the other two had mentioned before. Someone else was behind all this, someone much different.

“Gerald, I’m simply a man who used to sell encyclopedias door to door. You might remember that. It’s been quite a while since I arrived so I imagine encyclopedias may not be the popular sales item, but you get the point. I’m a salesman.” He paused and walked to the side, just outside the range of Gerald’s peripheral vision. “And I have a sales pitch I’d like you to hear.”

Gerald’s eyes widened and his body tensed as the salesman led Missy over in front of him. But this wasn’t the same Missy he’d been arguing with in the RV about being lost. This was a Missy he’d never dreamed of, even in some deluded perverted fantasy.

“Gerald, I’d like to introduce you to Missy. Yes, I know you might remember a woman by that name as being something to you. But we’ve taken the liberty of making some improvements to her.” The man smiled and placed his hands on the woman’s shoulders. “You like?”

Although he may have had a thousand words flooding his brain that he could spit out venomously at the salesman, Gerald said nothing. He stared at the woman that used to be his wife, mother to his children. She might still be inside her body somewhere but the body she was in had become quite a different shell. Her tits were easily the largest he’d ever seen in real life. They formed two gigantic soft pillowy mounds that rest against her waist, not two inches above the bottom of her now indecently short skirt. They were uncovered completely and the cool air inside the tent had made her nipples quite erect. Each one looked like a magic marker in thickness with a dinner plate of bumpy pink areola surrounding it. The massive flesh bags now soaring off Missy’s chest might’ve been one major change but they were far from the only one Gerald saw. Her legs were just as sensual and hot as he’d always thought but now her thighs flared out, widening into hips that looked right at home on old Betty Boop posters or some pornographic cartoon. The fact the hips shrank into such a tiny waist made him wonder what might’ve happened to his wife’s internal organs.

“I trust you do like what you see.” The salesman said. He grinned, waving his hands in front of Missy as though presenting a car on the showroom floor.

Gerald ignored him and looked up into Missy’s face. Her beautiful face remained largely unchanged but the look in her eyes was disturbing to say the least. Her eyes were wide and rather dull looking. She smiled with a simple look that showed little if any thought going on inside. And she looked as though she had absolutely no clue who Gerald was.

“Missy, Missy what did they do to you? Please tell me what they did to you.” He said. His frantic and worried tone seemed to concern her for just a moment as she looked over at the salesman, possibly seeking permission to speak.

The salesman nodded and let go of her shoulders. Missy smiled and walked up, pressing her large tits right into Gerald’s stomach. He felt how warm and soft those breasts were. However comical they looked, these things were all too real. Her nipples stabbed into his sides and caused a very unwanted reaction in his pants. He didn’t want to be turned on by this slutty creature she’d become. Missy grinned and closed her eyes as she rubbed her tits up and down him, the contact sending jolts of pleasure into both of them. Then she opened her eyes and brushed some long soft hair from her face.

“I’m sorry. Do I know you?” She asked.

Gerald nearly choked. “Know me, how can you not know me honey? It’s me, Gerald.”

Missy giggled and played with the end of a large nipple, flicking it like she was bored. “Sorry, the face seems vaguely familiar but the name doesn’t ring a bell.” She leaned in closer. “Have I ever fucked you?”

Gerald struggled with Golfer and Mechanic. He pulled at them, trying to get free. They held tight and he settled down, looking at what had become of the woman he loved. “Yes, we have two kids. You have to remember me Missy.”

“Kids?” Missy said. And for the briefest of moments Gerald thought maybe she was remembering things. She flashed a look back at the salesman and then returned her lowered gaze to Gerald. Her eyes were thin and she licked her lips. “Sounds kinky, wanna have some more kids?”

The salesman intervened, separating the increasingly horny Missy from her defeated husband. “Sorry to stop the party here, but Gerald I think you see the product I’m advertising.”

Gerald felt faint. He felt the pounding begin dull in the back of his mind. It was like a wave of nausea and confusion that built rapidly into the worst pain he’d ever felt before. He looked at the salesman and fell limp in the two men’s grip.

“I... I... don’t... don’t understand...” And everything slowly went black. The salesman grew blurry, his hands wrapped around the tiny waist of Missy. She was saying something but the words were all muffled. She was asking to suck someone off and that request echoed inside Gerald’s brain as he collapsed.

To Be Continued...