The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 5: Changing Minds

Opening his eyes, Gerald hoped it had all been some horrible dream. Maybe he’d simply parked for the night, fallen asleep in the back of the RV and everything was some stress induced nightmare. The fact he was upright told him this wasn’t the case. Gerald looked down at his chest. The tight bindings holding him in place had no give to them. He could hardly breathe with them wrapped so tightly. He pulled his arms away from the wall or whatever it was he was secured to. Nothing, he couldn’t even move them two inches in any direction. He felt something painful poking into each of his wrists as he tried struggling.

“Well, finally awake are we Mr. Tripper. You really need to remain calm. Elevated blood pressure only makes your condition worse.”

Gerald looked over and saw the man in the suit, the salesman he’d hoped had been a bad dream. The man was approaching from just out of his view to one side but as Gerald rotated his head what little bit he could, he saw something much more disturbing.

Missy, his wife, or at least the woman who used to be his wife, was on her knees in front of the man wearing the coveralls, the one he presumed to be a mechanic. Of course now, his coveralls were parted in the front and his exposed cock was being slobbered on by Missy. She enthusiastically bounced her head up and down, swallowing the stranger’s cock as though it were the most natural act in the world. Gerald knew how much she despised oral sex. He was lucky if he got it once a year and even then she never looked so excited and aroused by doing it.

The salesman turned and saw where Gerald was looking. He smiled and walked up to the restrained man. “I see you’re appreciating the new and improved Missy. She’s quite a woman, I really must say. I hear she wasn’t so friendly at first when Ed over there first met her not too terribly long ago. In fact, she was downright rude when he suggested he check under her hood for her.”

“You bastards.” Gerald shouted, pulling as hard as he could and only bringing himself more pain as whatever it was poked into his arms.

“Now now, Gerald. Such fight is good but unfortunately you just don’t understand the product I’ve been selling you.”

“You want to sell me my wife?” Gerald asked. He was weak from the struggle and the headache was beginning to return.

The salesman looked back at Missy on her knees, giant tits dangling close to the floor as she bobbed up and down off Ed, the local mechanic. She was swallowing his entire length down her throat and most likely feeling him reach down deep into her esophagus. Men in Fertile Fields were always quite large when properly stimulated. He turned back to her husband, laughing.

“No, no I can’t do that. You see Ed there took a fancy to Missy as soon as she walked in. It’s been a good while since a hot and yet totally free spirit like her walked in. We do so enjoy taming and corrupting the free spirits. No, Gerald, the product I’m pitching is rather simple. It’s you.”

Gerald hardly could take his eyes off Missy. As the salesman had been talking she’d begun gagging slightly and the shifting stance of Ed clearly indicated he was finally climaxing. As Gerald watched, he could actually see the cum being pumped inside his wife’s throat. It looked almost cartoon-like as her throat bulged down low close to her dangling tits. She gulped and gagged a little as Ed pulled his cock out, the length of it quite staggering to comprehend. Suddenly the salesman’s words became clear.

“Me?” He asked, looking up at the suited man.

“Yes Gerald. You see, unlike many men, your young son included from what I hear, you failed to fully take to the powers that have been unleashed around here. He wouldn’t be pleased if we didn’t sell you on the town.”

“He?” Gerald asked. “Who is this He you’ve mentioned?”

The salesman looked back at Ed and Missy. The woman was now pulling herself to her feet and letting the mechanic squeeze away at her tits as though performing some perverted breast exam. He looked back at Gerald.

“Never mind who He is, what I need to know is if you understand the option I’m offering you.”

Gerald couldn’t tear his eyes away from Missy. She was so slutty looking, standing there with tits the size of watermelons letting some complete stranger feel her up, to say nothing of sucking that stranger’s cock like a porn star. Why was the sight of her becoming less horrifying and more intriguing?

“Power?” Gerald asked, his head pounding a little and whatever was poking into his arms stinging. He tried to bend his head down enough to see what was attached to his wrists.

The salesman smiled and walked up to Gerald. “I guess you’re curious about what’s happening. You see the headache you’ve had is an adjustment process. You’re acclimating to our town. Think of it as a sort of depressurizing. You need to relax and let the process happen. The drugs flowing into you from our conversion chamber you’re now hooked up to will make the process easy. At least unless you fight. Now do you want to embrace this power and enjoy it, or would you like to fight?”

Gerald felt tired again. He was trying hard to fight. Part of him said he had to fight. Another part seemed to be telling him to enjoy the craziness of this place. He looked at Missy, now being fondled by the man dressed as a golfer. He had so many questions.

“How... how is this possible?” He said weakly.

“Mr. Tripper,” The salesman said. “You’ll find anything is possible in Fertile Fields. You want sluts to be like you want them to be, they will be. You want more kinky things, you can make it happen. Ed over there, along with Fred decided they wanted an obscenely curvy milf to fuck with and I’d say that’s just what they got.”

Ed walked up to Gerald, his face beaming with the pride of having just fucked the man’s wife in the throat. “I checked your wife’s fluids, made sure she had enough air, and pumped some fuel in her. You can always expect the best here. I run a full-service station.”

“What?” Gerald asked. His voice was slurred and his vision was fading.

The salesman walked up and whispered close to Gerald’s ear. “Give in, let the process simply happen. Soon enough, you’ll be getting just what you’ve always wanted. After all, from what I hear, your son is probably getting exactly what he’s always wanted right this very moment.”

* * *

“Ohhh... OH yesss... Oh milk me! Milk my fucking hooters dry!” Hillary screamed.

Her voice was one of undisguised lust, a sound Matthew had only heard in pornos he and his friends had sneaked away from older brothers or fathers. Never had he imagined the thrill it would give him to hear his seventeen year old sister moaning in the same way, to say nothing of what she was saying.

The portable milking machine turned out to be relatively simple to hook up. It had two plastic cups that he’d secured over Hillary’s already engorged nipples. The cups fed into some tubing that ran back to the machine itself. The large glass jar on top was where the milk collected and it was already nearing the overflow point. He’d been right. Hillary had a lot of milk just waiting to be pumped from those massive udders she called tits.

“Oh fuck, Hillary. You are such a slutty cow. I mean, in ways I think I always knew you’d end up on the floor like this, bringing perverse pleasure to someone. I just never thought it might be me. Your tits are so fucking great and the way you wiggle those hips while the milking machine does its job, hilarious. Poor Hillary. I do think the machine’s doing a real number on your boobs though.

“Ohhh... what... ooh... what do you mean?” She asked.

Matthew stepped around beside her, looking up under her and watching as the rhythmic sucking pulled and stretched her breasts. They were already being reduced from their tight teen firmness to a looser jiggly version of themselves. He felt it very likely they would sag mightily if he kept this up. Smiling, he realized he didn’t care what happened. She was hot no matter how saggy her giant tits were. Besides they’d probably get firmer as more milk was produced.

“Your tits are being stretched.” Matthew said. “Those puppies are gonna be a bit loose I think.”

Hillary lowered her head, letting the long blonde hair fall forward as she looked back underneath herself. Her tits were jumping from side to side, the nipples being pulled into the cups one second and rebounding back out the next. She could see the thick white streams spraying from her nipples into the tubes and washing along until it dripped out into the glass jar. Of course now the overflow had been reached and milk was squirting out into the RV, making the mess they’d already created even worse and causing the girl to feel unknown pleasure at knowing somehow all this warm wet mess came from her. She gasped and felt her stomach flutter in pleasure. Whatever was causing her to get off on being this controlled, she liked it. There was no question who was in charge. Any man could do whatever he wanted, as far she was concerned, and Matthew was close enough to a man for her at the moment. He wanted to milk her and stretch her tits, that was his to enjoy. She was his to enjoy.

“So sis, you have any problems with being a milk cow?” Matthew asked, patting her on her back.

“Noooo... just use me however you want. Fuck, it feels so gooood!” Hillary cried out. She turned and shook the hair from her eyes, studying her younger brother. “Now how about you, Matthew? Do you feel thirsty?”

Matthew grinned and walked away from Hillary, allowing her to sit up straight. The cups were still firmly attached and no less strongly squeezing the fluids from her ample chest, but now she had her hands free to assist in juicing herself. As Hillary grabbed hold of her drooping breasts, she squeezed hard, nearly to the point of pain, watching the flow of milk increase and looking over to see what her brother was up to.

Taking a glass from the cupboard, Matthew walked over and lifted the lid off the glass jar, now bubbling over with fresh Hillary milk. He dipped the glass down inside it and raised it back up so she could see the fresh squeezed drink she was providing him with.

Matthew held the glass up, somehow appreciating the treat he was about to enjoy. Then he put it to his lips, swinging back and swigging it all down. Gulp after gulp of fresh warm milk flowed into his throat. He swallowed quickly and greedily. When he emptied the glass, Matthew looked at Hillary like the little slut she was. Wiping his forearm across his lips, he winked at her.

“You taste sweet Hillary. Hard to believe, considering the real bitch you were to me these last couple of years.”

Hillary felt bad. She remembered being so bossy to him, especially being so rude when all he wanted to do was talk about the giant tits she’d grown. Now she felt it was time to make up for that behavior. Smiling, she crushed her tits in her fists, spraying the milk from her elongated nipples so forcefully, the cups nearly lost suction.

“Should I make it up to you Matthew? Should I be good now and make up for being such a bitch?”

Matthew approached his sister, still kneeling on the floor with her tits in her hands. He looked into her eyes, then down at the jumping nipples inside the cups of the milking machine. Grabbing those cups, he pulled them free and tossed them back at the machine. Her breasts settled on her chest, slightly distended from where they normally sat, but no less spectacular than he’d seen earlier. White trickles of milk still dribbled from the nipples and he instantly palmed her nearest breast while leaning in to kiss her.

“Oh fuck, Hillary. You better be nice to me.” Matthew demanded. He pressed his fingers closed around her nipple and felt the spray of fresh liquid hitting his legs. As it soaked in and he felt the warmth touch his skin, Matthew knew what he’d like to do.

As her brother pulled away, Hillary looked him in the eyes. “Are you horny Matthew? I might be able to help you with that.”

He grinned and reached down to Hillary’s skirt. Lifting her enough so he could reach beneath that frilly piece of material, Matthew grabbed her panties and tugged. She got the message and assisted her brother in ridding her of the suddenly offensive undergarment. As Matthew pulled her to her feet and grabbed her around the waist, Hillary looked deep into his eyes.

Matthew stepped back, looking his sister up and down. Her body was one of any teenage boy’s dreams. Now she could live up to those dreams. At least his. He reached up, grabbed one of her leaking heavy tits and pulled it up to his lips. Clamping down on the nipple, Matthew bit lightly and pulled at it, sucking down all the fresh liquid refreshment he could get. It was so tasty and pungent, a devilish snack right from the source.

Letting go, he looked at Hillary, milk leaking from the corners of his mouth. “You taste awesome.” He said. “I could drink you all night.”

Hillary giggled, the action making her tits shake and causing a slight sprinkling of additional milk to water Matthew’s shirt. She watched him reach down and begin unbuckling his jeans.

“You know slut,” Matthew said. “I am horny, and I aim to use that tight little cunt of yours.”

Hillary smiled and felt a quiver shake through her stomach. She noticed the milk dripping from her brother’s lips and suddenly remembered something. “I thought warm milk made you sleepy.”

Matthew dropped his jeans, his erection bulging proudly out from his boxers. “Babe, I could never be too sleepy to pound your little body. Besides, I really think it’s time we add some fluids back into you. After all, even cows need their nourishment.”

* * *

Gerald came around after what felt like days of sleep. His mind was spinning and he had strange ideas running though every passing thought that entered his head. Opening his eyes, he realized he was still secured as he had been when he passed out. Unlike then though, his arms were free and nothing was poking into his wrists. He looked around and saw no one in the area. He heard them though, from somewhere off to the right. They were clearly having a good time, and he thought he knew why.

“Ohhh OH yess, Oh fuck me, fuck me. Stick that cock in my ass!” Came the sound of Missy’s voice. She was clearly taking more than one cock, and at least one of those in a place Gerald had never been.

“Hey, Hello, anyone hear me?” Gerald shouted.

After another few orgasmic cries from Missy and a few grunts, Gerald saw a shadow step into view in front of him. Looking up, he saw the salesman. The man was still wearing his suit top, but his pants were gone leaving him in just his boxers.

“Hey there Gerald. Sorry, I almost didn’t hear you. Missy’s quite the screamer once you get her going and I think I filled her cunt full of some serious pints of semen.”

Gerald felt a wave of emotion flood into him at the mention of Missy’s cunt. He looked at the man and suddenly grinned. “Yeah, she’s got one hell of a cunt right?”

As the salesman grinned and walked up to loosen the straps holding Gerald Tripper in place, he only replied. “Her cunt could squeeze a diamond. I mean I knew she was one incredible blow job queen but until I had her wrapping her legs around my ass, pulling at me as I drove inside her, I never realized how incredibly multi-talented she was gonna be.”

Stepping away from the machine, Gerald saw he’d been hooked up to, he turned his head in the direction of Missy’s continued moans. “So, how about I show you how to really put the woman in her place?”

The salesman laughed and slapped Gerald on the back. “Sounds like a plan. She’s with Ed and Fred right now. I imagine, between the two of them, Missy’s having quite a full schedule right now.”

“She can squeeze me in.” Gerald said.

Both men laughed and walked around the corner of some stacked crates. There was Missy, big tittied slut that she now was. She was on all fours, her ass high in the air as Fred slammed down into it with one of the largest cocks Gerald had ever even imagined. If that thing was real, it had to be reaching up into the woman’s throat or something. She was taking it like a pro though. Screaming obscenities and bouncing back and forth, letting her nipples drag the floor.

Ed approached and looked Gerald up and down. “He okay now?”

The salesman turned and looked Gerald in the eyes. “Yeah, I imagine so. How do you feel about Missy here?” He asked.

Gerald licked his lips and shifted to try and adjust the raging erection in his pants. “I feel like I wanna fuck her till she passes out.” He smiled over at both men. “Then maybe fuck her some more.”

Ed nodded and slapped a hand on Gerald’s back. “Sounds like he’s fine to me.”

In moments, all four men were enjoying Missy in one way or another. Gerald was fucking her much looser ass as she slammed up and down off the salesman, getting another shot at filling her already overflowing cunt. Ed stood to one side, letting the woman swallow his member as he occasionally grabbed onto her head and sawed in and out. Fred was jacking off and squeezing at her huge tits, pulling them away from her body so he could aim his cock at them for when the time came to hose her down.

Gerald never remembered enjoying his slutty wife’s body any more than he was now. She’d been hot but distant lately. Never again, he was making up for years of feeling pushed around in the relationship. He was a wimp before, always had been. Now he wanted to fuck and corrupt women and girls all day long. According to his new friends, that was what was possible and normal here in Fertile Fields. He just loved this place.

As Missy lay a short while later, cum leaking from every hole in her body, the men sat relaxing, looking at her. She’d been fun and she really did leak cum from every last hole. Her nose, mouth, cunt, ass, even ears leaked little bits of semen. She was a regular fuck toy and they’d used her up for now.

“So Gerald, I never asked. What do you think about your kids?” The salesman asked, still testing the newest resident in town.

Gerald thought back about the family trip he’d been taking, the RV, the kids in the back bickering. He grinned and looked over at the others. “I say fuck em. They’re teenage brats anyway. Hell, if I know my boy, he’s probably fucking that big sister of his right now.”

All four of the men laughed and turned their attention back to Missy. She was one fine looking slut. Gerald only wondered what more changes he could make, now that he’d had his eyes opened.

* * *

“Oh fuck, Oh fuck, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum all inside you.” Matthew shouted.

He was balls deep inside Hillary, her legs spread wide, ass planted on the couch as she had been most of this trip across the country. Now that couch was serving a purpose as was she. Her milky tits squashed deliciously tight between the two siblings as they humped and fucked at each other like crazy people.

“Oh do it little brother, fucking spill that cream inside me.”

Matthew grunted and slammed his cock deep down into the girl, actually causing her nipples to spray little squirts of milk all over him. He looked up into her eyes and laughed. “Who you calling little, slut?”

The pressure built, as Matthew grabbed her hips and jackhammered a few last heavy thrusts deep inside her womb. He felt the climax approaching and knew it would be much larger than normal given the afternoon’s activities. He wanted to fill the girl up, show her who was in charge, and that was exactly what he did next.

“Ohhh... OH yess! Oh Matthew I can feel it. Fucking cum inside my slutty cunt.”

Hillary never had felt anything like this in her life. She thought the sensation of having fluid milked out of her was great. Having something pumped back into her was even greater. She could feel the white hot fluid splash against the walls of her womb and slowly try to leak back out as Matthew kept pumping, thrusting harder than ever and causing tidal waves of milk inside her chest that sloshed and shook, only adding to her own orgasm.

“Ohhh... Ohhh woww!” She gasped as Matthew settled down and rest on top of her.

“Damn sis, and you know I thought this lame RV trip was a waste of a perfectly good vacation. Boy was I ever wrong.”

Matthew threw himself down on the couch next to her. Each breathed weakly and heavily. Hillary grinned, bringing a hand up to run through her sweaty hair. She brushed the long golden strands away from her eyes and looked over at Matthew.

“You know, I thought spending time with you was going to be torture.”

Matthew laughed. “Oh I intend to take some time to torture you, sweet little cow slut.”

Hillary giggled and brought a hand up to her tits. She grabbed them both and aimed them in his face, spraying him with milk in a playful fit.

“Bring on the torture twerp. I’ll take everything you give me.”

As Matthew playfully wrestled with his sister, he responded. “I don’t think you can handle what I intend to do.”

Several moments passed, during which the playful wrestling never stopped. Suddenly Hillary seemed to remember something. “Say, what do you think happened to mom and dad?”

Matthew looked serious for a moment. Then he smiled and grabbed at Hillary’s neck, pulling her in towards him. “Who fucking cares? We don’t need em anymore. I have a feeling we’re going to enjoy this town all on our own.”

As the two made out and worked themselves up into another round of humping on the couch, the sun outside grew low in the sky. The trees swayed in the breeze and the wind chimes hanging from the corners of the old filling station jingled peacefully. Back down the road, some ways from where the RV sat, the hitchhiker they’d passed finished setting up his tent off the shoulder of the road for the evening. One day was coming to a close and a new day would dawn for everyone come tomorrow.

To Be Continued...