The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fetishes’: Catgirl

Part 4: East Side Mall

Charlie took a deep breath as he led Tam out of the car and into the mall. Perhaps the extended weekend was not such a blessing after all as the mall was packed, people were everywhere. Charlie was worried that he would see someone he or Tam knew, what would they think? Charlie was trying everything he could to not draw attention to themselves. Tam on the other hand seemed completely at ease in the throngs of people.

She slid her arm through his and leaned heavily on him as they walked. The way she sauntered as they walked seemed to constantly threaten to allow one of her breasts to spill out of her top, her nipples barley concealed by the fabric but still noticeable to anyone who looked. And many people were looking at Tam, at her peeking navel and the way she swung her sweeping hips as she walked/hung off of Charlie.

Every now and than a young woman would look at the couple as if appraising Charlie. How had he managed to get such a woman, a woman who dripped sex appeal, and looked as if she would succumb to vapid lust at any second? Whenever this came to Tam’s notice she would purr into Charlie’s ear or let her hand wonder across his body, bringing him even closer to her. Next, she would make almost threatening eye-contact with this unwelcome admirer.

For Charlie’s part he was trying his darnedest to focus on where in the mall the Fetishes’ store was located and not on Tam as she whispered increasingly lewd ideas into his head. Charlie thought he was even making progress until they came to the pet shop. Tam’s ears perked up, twitching at the top of her head, soon she stands tall listening, her back straight jutting chest out even more so than before. Wonder fills her slitted eyes and she turns to Charlie,

“Let’s go there!” She points at the red lettering of the pet store that reads “Kitten’s Play Land.” As Charlie let himself be pulled into the shop, he was able to think for the slightest second how ironic the name of the pet shop was.

Tam first came up on the hamster cage, a little stand in the middle of the floor surrounded by a short Plexiglas wall. Tam’s eyes darted from one fur ball to the next as she leaned over the glass. As she leaned forward her breast pushed into the glass enhancing the world’s view of her cleavage.

“Can I get one Charlie?!” Tam pleaded as the little creatures scurried from her view.

“You want a hamster?” Charlie asked as realization downed on him as Tam wetted her lips.

“Owe, I do…” She purred back up to him with pleading eyes.

“Um, maybe later. Ok darlin’?” Charlie said, not wanting to watch his wife eat the hapless little things, “Let’s see what else they have first.” He suggested.

“Mow,” she pouted but consented as they went deeper into the store. Charlie was amazed as he watched her around the kittens in their wall cages, they all seemed happy to see her and they would purr back and forth. It took more than a half hour before they had moved through all the kitten pens, and they had now gained the full notice of the two poor shop girls manning the bustling weekend crowds. As Tam moved through the different pens she finally came to one holding the puppy, she quickly gave the poor pup a dismissing hiss and turned around back into Charlie’s embrace.

“Wouldn’t be wonderful to make some kittens of our own,” she smirked running her thigh along Charlie’s crotch. “Mow, I can feel that you ready for some…” she rolled her eyes thinking “Cat-play.”

Charlie smiled back down at her, “And what game would you like to play?” asked Charlie losing focus on why they had come here in the first place.

“Mow, how about ride the Stallion?” She said pushing into him.

“Excuse me folks,” came a demure voice of a short brunette sales girl. She had light brown skin and hazel eyes and seemed quite at odds at with interrupting Tam and Charlie. “Uh, I am afraid I going to have to ask you to buy something or move on…”

“No, problem Ma’am,” stuttered Charlie glancing around. “I think we found what we are looking for,” as he led Tam into the accessories isle. Tam eyes lit up again as they made their way in to the new section.

“Oh, Charlie I do need a collar, don’t I?” she said picking one up. She selected a little black one with a golden bell in the center. As she flexed her arms over her head and around her neck to place the collar on, her shoulder flexed just enough for her breast to finally pop out. Tam crossed her fingers behind her ears and posed for Charlie oblivious to her peeking nipple, and exposed tit flesh.

“Does it look good on me?” she cooed. Not wanting to get kicked out the mall Charlie rushed up to Tam, pushing her back into her top. No sooner did he touch her pert nipples did Tam squeal loudly as pleasure rushed through her body. She sent one hand to the nape of his neck showering him with kisses; completely lost in the moment, she sent her other hand into Charlie pants. Easily finding his rock hard cock with all of her recent practice she began stroking him, never breaking eye contact.

Louder than Charlie would have liked Tam, exclaimed, “Oh Charlie! Mow! So you like the collar? Than let’s get me a leash too!” She bounced with excitement the bell jangling loudly around her neck and breasts once gain attempting to gain their freedom.

“Yeah good idea honey,” Charlie agreed picking up the matching leash to Tam’s collar. “Ma’am we are going now,” Charlie said fumbling money onto the counter.

The two sales girls watched as Charlie and Tam disappeared into the chaos of the mall.

“Wow,” said Claire, the sales girl watching them go. “Chell, I wish I could bring myself to be that forward with my boyfriend or that I had a boy friend to be that forward with,” obvious jealousy in her voice. Meanwhile Chell nodded silently in agreement wishing she could be that forward with Claire. Chell made a mental note to stop by the new Fetishes’ store that had just opened up. That shop had to sell something to sate the burning that had grown quite intense between her thighs. She also made a mental not to stop picturing that something as being the pierced tongue of Claire.

Meanwhile Charlie navigated the crowds of the mall in attempt to make progress. He was also struggling to walk straight. Tam followed closely behind on her leash, her tail swaying automatically behind her as she fixed her gaze on Charlie’s butt. It was not long before Charlie found a side passage to duck into. Back against the wall he pulled Tam’s leash as she put up mock resistance. Soon their lips found each other and they became lost in each other. They kissed deeply and passionately barley remembering to breathe, short pants escaping between the two of them. It was not just that Tam was a living sex toy. It was not that the two of them were brain damaged horny for each other. It was because they loved each other. Charlie would happily spend the rest of eternity in this moment with the woman he loved as their hands groped across each other.

Unfortunately, their moment was cut short. Cut short by the disapproving “Humph” of an elderly woman passing them in the walkway. Charlie gave a guilty gulp as the woman passed him by while Tam busied herself by staring at her feet and making a soft whining noise. However, behind the old woman was an elderly man. As he passed at a slow pace hobbling on his cane he made eye contact with Charlie. With raised eye-brows he indicated the “joint” restrooms before continuing on his way. Charlie gave a thankful nod as Tam gave a surprised yelp as she found herself being quickly led by her leash into the private restroom.

Tam wasted no time hopping her toosh up onto the counter and hiking her skirt up around her mid-section. Meanwhile Charlie locked the door securely and kicked off his shoes. Tam easily undid his belt for the third time today and let his pants fall to the floor. Soon Tam had her legs rapped around his waist. Charlie thrust into her, her hips grinding in unison with her body, Tam running her fingers through his hair.

“Gods Charlie I need you!” She panted staring at the ceiling as Charlie suckled her neck.

“I need you in me. Please, Charlie, I need you!” She said louder happy she was not wearing those accursed “panties.”

“Meeeow! Charlie, Meeowwww! Love me!” She begged as her hand finally slid his throbbing erection into her cunt.

“Gods YES! Mouw!” She gasped as Charlie went in easy, sliding in deeper and deeper like they were made for each other.

“MEOOOOW! More Charlie! More!” she screamed as her hands dug tightly into his back and she squeezed her thighs as tightly as she could into him.

“GODS! YES! GODS! BLESS YOU! MORE! GODS BLESS YOU!” Charlie lifted her off of the counter and let her counter-weight through him into the opposite wall, all the time Tam thrusting and clenching as tightly as she could get her leaking pussy to.

“MORE! FUCK ME CHARLIE! GODS YES! FUCK ME! I WANT YOU!” Tam could not contain herself. Her body quivered in climax, she shuddered and could feel her juices running her down her leg. “I love you,” she whispered to her mate.

“You want more?” Charlie whispered back into her ear.

Tam looked up, hope reflecting in her love-lust filled eyes. “Yes, I want you” she considered. “My Man, my Mate, my Husband.” Charlie finished pulling off his clothes and pulled the rest of Tam’s aside letting them pool on the floor besides his own. Tam was left standing, panting as Charlie came from behind her. She could feel him behind her nearly naked body, wearing nothing but her leash, stockings and her collar.

From behind Charlie guided her so that she faced the counter.

“Look at me,” He whispered into her ear, but as she turned her head, his strong hand redirected her to the massive mirror above the counter. Thanks to the reflection, she could see herself and Charlie behind her. Still recovering, she could really look at herself. She looked younger, her skin was blemish free, her hair shined true in the florescent light as her cat-like ears poked out from her head. While making eye contact, Charlie slid his hands up her sides, caressing the sides of her breasts, over her shoulders and down her arms. Still behind her, he took her hands in his and placed them on the counter. Kissing one ear, he moved to the other and whispered, “Do not move your hands.” Tam gave a suggestive wink to his reflection. What was Charlie doing? He was not usually this forward. She could feel herself swelling with the suspense.

Next, Charlie broke eye contact by despairing beneath the counter. Tam could feel his powerful hands caressing up and down her legs, down her tail, up her thighs, running up and down, each time coming closer and closer to bringer her more and more pleasure. She turned her back as sensation ran up her spine, lifting her arm she looked down at Charlie, who suddenly stopped.

“What did I tell you?” he asked in a mockingly demanding tone.

“Meowww,” Tam cooed as the sensation faded. “Um, to not move my hands?”

“That is right” Charlie said standing, grabbing the leash in one hand. “You did not follow directions did you?” Tam shook her head to the reflection of Charlie as she put her hands back to where Charlie had placed them. “Now you need to learn a lesson,” Charlie said cocking a deviant smile, Tam inhaled tightly. What was he going to do?

“Rawwwr!” Tam yelped. Charlie had just used the leash as a whip to deliver a proper spanking. Her heart pumped all the faster.

“Have you learned your lesson?” asked Charlie with exaggerated eye-brows.

“Err, If I move my hand like this,” Tam moved her hand, “I get a spanking?” she said shaking her head and letting her hair play down her back and shoulders. She inhaled in anticipation once Charlie saw her hand moving, and gave his reflection a wink, and ear twitch.

“Rawwr! Yes!” She yelped even louder knowing that this time it was coming, “Oh I will be good, I swear!” She said even as she lifted her other hand and waggled her fingers back at Charlie.

Twice more Charlie spanked her with the leash. “The second one is for lying,” he informed as he kissed her ear. Letting the leash fall out of his hands as he brought them both back to her nipples, caressing them with increasing force until he moved his hands down her abdomen and across her tummy. One finger gently sliding into her warm slit.

He massaged her clit, keeping her distracted by the sensation, while staring straight into the eyes of her reflection. With one hand working her clit the other on her hip, he began to get her to thrust in a lusty rhythm. Each beat making her tits sway and bounce in a demand for attention. Then Tam felt Charlie pressing inside of her. His cock was slowly going deeper and deeper into her pussy with each motion. The sensation never ceasing as his hand pressed her clit.

In a brief eternity Charlie was going balls deep with each thrust. In thrust and Tam would breath in, out thrust and she would purr in excruciating pleasure. Charlie kept force on her abdomen lowering her G-spot hitting it with each motion. Tam could feel the climax inside her, building and building. Finally, she let her hands up to reach back around through Charlie’s hair. With a final thrust, he lifted her body, the only force now coming from his pelvis, from his erection deep in her body. She could feel the spasmming of her loins, and the warm soothing sensation of his cum running through her.

After a few minutes, they had collected themselves and where dressed again. Charlie opened the door to see a very annoyed looking blonde security guard holding her night stick at the ready.