The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Final Breath of Power

6

Sandy was flown back to America not long after me. She was looking forward to feeling familiar sands beneath her feet and between her toes. She had more pressing matters to deal with, though. During the long plane ride, she received word that the Sorority lost contact with me, and while she was merely sent as surprise aid, her mission turned to one of rescue for both Katy and I.

Sandy landed in the Sorority’s private air field near the University of Northeastern Carolina. She met with Ashley, the regional Lambda boss, on the tarmac.

“You must be Sandy Greene. I’m Ashley,” the oddly green eyed women said, while outstretching her hand. Sandy already figured out that the green eyed Lambdas had the strongest powers over the mind.

“Hi. Nice to meet you.”

“I’ll be taking you to the regional office to bring you up to date.”

While being driven to the regional office, Sandy took in the woman next to her. She was very sexy, and was very tempted to have her in front of the camera. Being a leader in the modeling industry gave her an eye for such women! She could also tell that Ashley was a beach lover like herself. That long, sun lightened brown hair, with deeply tanned skin, was a dead giveaway. Sandy had a feeling that she would get along very well with this woman.

“Your in love aren’t you,” Ashley suddenly said.

“What?” she asked amazed.

“I don’t need to reed your mind. The way you’re glowing. I just know.”

“Yes. I’m very much in love,” she said without revealing the whole truth. Sandy had been in love with herself for years, because of Katy’s Spores. That love was deep and true. She could never truly argue with herself, and never truly hate herself. Not to mention the fact that she was downright beautiful: Long, natural blonde hair, blue eyes, slim figure, deep tan! She was quite simply her own type. She was only aware of two people who knew the truth about her love: Some therapist she once talked to for her former company (Dr. Whight), and Katy, who she recently “revealed” it too. Despite Katy giving her the gift of the Spores, with full knowledge of how to use them, she never told Sandy the whole truth. With the Spores, Katy planted that seed of love, while turning her into a natural blonde without imperfection. And I, of course, knew everything all along.

“My love is Jenna,” Ashley said lovingly, “We met during the initiation process that brought us into the Sisterhood. If it wasn’t for our love, she never would not have made it all the way through the conversion. That initiation has a way of bonding people for life!” She paused. “Why don’t you tell me about your love?”

Sandy paused. She was very private about her love life, but the woman next to her would know if she lied. “Well, you might think this is strange, but … her name is Ashley, by coincidence.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I had known her for some time prior, actually. She’s a lot like me too. When that love finally blossomed, it was simply the best moment of my life.”

“You sound like you really love her. I hope you stay together for a long time.”

Sandy nodded with a smile.

They finally walked into the regional office. There were four women waiting for them, but it was really only three. It was the Nano Twins, and their creations the Stockinged Lovers Megan and Valery. Sandy met each in turn, shook hands, and learned how the Twins, or at least one of them, created me, the first Orgasmic Spore Bearer. They then caught up Sandy on my last whereabouts. Sandy and the Twins set out to find me. At the time Katy and I were absorbed into the Matriarchy, we were led to believe that the Nano Twins and the Stockinged Lovers were hiding somewhere on Prosinos.

“You have done well, Dr. Whight,” the all powerful Katy stated.

“Thank you, my Queen,” John said in an obedient monotone.

“You have brought so many of your ‘patients’ to us. They will all be one of us soon.”

“Many except for Sandy Greene,” I stated in my deep feminine voice.

“Yes, Sandy, my creation,” Katy stated, “She will be along soon enough. All that I did to her made her immune to the long term effects of the pen. No one is immune to us!” Dr. Whight was ordered to leave. He nodded and left.

There were several Hypnosoldiers, but Dr. Whight was the most effective. The vast majority of all those he hypnotized found themselves, at the very least, loyal servants to the Matriarchy. Since Katy rose to power, he brought the Matriarchy even most of his former patients. Katy and I decided that, when all of his patients were converted into the Matriarchy, we would bestow the gift of the one true gender onto him like Katy did onto me.

“Soon, my lover,” Katy stated to me, “Soon there will be more than enough of us to explode out into the open. Soon there will be only one, beautiful gender within the Human race!”

Sandy, the Nano Twins, and the Stockinged Lovers left the Sorority’s office. Ashley had other matters to attend to. Sandy suggested they go to my house in the hope of finding some clue to my whereabouts.

When they came to the house, they found the front door open. Without thinking, they walked in. The smell inside was odd. Sandy found the scent familiar, but could not put her finger on it.

Katy and I then walked into the room naked to their great surprise. None of them recognized me in my new, feminine form.

“We were wondering when that Sorority would send some people here. They always liked to work in the shadows,” Katy stated darkly.

“What happened to you, Katy,” Sandy asked knowing the answer from her now deep blue eyes.

“I can tell you know the answer to that, sweet Sandy. No matter … I am an Orb-Woman now. The most powerful of the three. I rule the Matriarchy, as you call it. The Orbs were not of this world, and they seek to give the human race a single, beautiful gender. There were only two Orb-Women at first, you know. They’re the ones who created the momentum that will lead to a reborn Human species. The Matriarchy has grown so vast of late that all will soon know who truly controls the world!”

“But how did they get to you, Katy?” the Twins asked in unison.

“If it wasn’t for the Matriarchy’s vast power, I wouldn’t be here. One of the Matriarchy found the final Orb, and the Matriarchy brought the final Orb to me. Only an Orb could convert a Spore Bearer, a ‘nano machine’ filled woman, or those of the Sorority, because of how different we are. They took me, because the power of the Spores could make any woman compatible with us, or any man into a compatible woman. The Spores have the power to overwhelm nano machines, or even the changes of the Lambda’s secret elixir!” Katy looked over to me. “You knew him as Jim. I made him into my perfect lover.”

Katy then blew Spores at the Stocking Lovers and the Twins. They started to grope and make out. The Stockinged Lovers fell to the floor, and ripped off all but their lace body stocking. They pulled themselves into an erotic scissor, while passionately feeling up and down their stockinged legs. They cared about nothing else, but the pleasure.

At the same time, the Twins ripped off their clothes, and fell to the floor. They moved their identical bodies into a forceful 69. Every one of their passionate motions were as identical as their sexy bodies. The Twins shared a single mind after all.

Sandy tried to use the Spores to help her comrades out of their mindless ecstasy, but it was to no avail.

“Oh, Sandy,” I said mockingly, “Katy’s Spores are far more advanced than yours … Your Sorority friends really should have tagged along. Many of them have the power to at least overcome our telepathy.”

Sandy was frozen in indecision. Loud groans of ecstasy permeated the room.

“Join us, Sandy. The Spores give us unmatched power within the Matriarchy!” I screamed, while Katy overwhelmed her mind.

Sandy walked over to us, and said quietly, “How does this work?”

“We’ll guide you every step of the way,” I said in a sexy, diabolical voice.

With the Spores, Katy commanded Sandy to remove her clothes, get down on her knees, and outstretch her arms. She did so. Katy and I went to either side of her. Our pussy mouths opened wide, as did our legs. We slowly slid her arms deep into our hungry holes. It was the first time I tasted anyone like that, and luckily, she tasted quite good! “UMMMMM, compatible!” Katy forced out. Katy and I were of course compatible with any female Spore Bearer.

Then I started to feel strange. I felt light headed. Sandy’s arm slid out of me, as I fell to the floor. I looked over to Katy. She was still standing with Sandy’s arms deep inside her. Katy looked dazed and confused. Everything became fuzzy, and soon turned to black.

When I awoke, I saw Katy and Sandy standing over me. I stood up. I quickly realized how different I felt. All that pull toward building the Matriarchy was gone, while I was still technically one of them.

“I hope that wasn’t too uncomfortable, Jim,” Sandy stated

The Twins walked over to Katy and I, and said, “The Sorority had bigger plans than you knew. You were just a single part them. Pawns, it turns out. They learned from interrogating several within the Matriarchy that the key to their power was always the Orbs. If even one Orb was neutralized, the active conversion of the human race would cease. Ashley filled me in on everything just before Sandy arrived earlier. They assumed that Katy was already one of them, and they decided to take a gamble through me. I could have neutralized an Orb, but I didn’t think I could overcome a direct telepathic attack, let alone advanced Spores. When I shook Sandy’s hand earlier, I transferred nano machines into her. Sandy knew nothing of this opportunistic play. You would have ripped the plan out of her mind before you tried to transform her. I was lucky that my nano machines make my mind difficult for others to read. Most of the machines transferred into Katy, while the last of them within her made her aware of the plan moments ago.”

“But what of those who have been converted, including me and Katy?” I asked.

“Ah, yes,” the Twins stated in their perfect unison, “Only those with the Spores could reverse the transformation. The problem is that nearly half of all women on earth are now part of the Matriarchy. They no longer feel the push to convert, but it’s still within their power, within your power. They are practically a new species. So Lambda Epsilon Sigma decided take a more active, open role in world affairs once the spell was broken. They’ll keep the Matriarchy in check now. As for all other women, the orgasmic field affected them at a genetic level. The majority of women will now forever be bisexuals or lesbians.”

I suppose it was like trading one lesbian Matriarchy for anther, but Katy and I didn’t care. Besides, we were having too much fun as “matriarchal” lesbian lovers. And I was sure Katy would love my rubbery friend Tina! As for the aliens who created the Orbs, there was no way to know what their reaction would be, because of how hands off they were. But for now, this was the final breath of power.