The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Finding a replacement

It was a worm sunny day in early September when a beautiful young twenty-three year old woman walked along the sea front of a northern English holiday resort. She was wearing a short sleeved cream blouse and a navy skirt which stopped five inches above her knees. On her feet she has a pair a sling back open toed sandals with a short two inch heel. Over her shoulder she was carrying a small shoulder bag with her book, sun cream, sun glasses, purse and mobile phone. She had just come from the beach because the breeze had strengthened and had a slight chill in it. She had vacated her deck chair and was walking back to her car which was parked in a side street at the end of sea front. She passed lots of people going in and coming out of the many sea front shops and bazaars.

As she walked towards the end of the sea front the shops, people became thinner, and as she turned the corner onto the side street where her car was parked, she almost knocked over an old woman hobbling with her walking stick. Sharon apologized for turning the corner too quickly and stepping around the woman off the narrow pavement and into the road. As she stepped off the kerb, the wing mirror of a van turning into the road caught her and knocked her back onto the pavement in an unconscious heap. The old woman shouted at the driver for driving too fast and an elderly gentleman opened the door of the adjacent terraced property at the sound of the commotion. The driver had stopped and had come around his van to see to the young woman. The old man said, “Bring her in here and put her on the settee”. The driver did so and when she was lying comfortably he made his excuse and left. The old Woman also made herself scarce leaving the man to deal with all subsequent actions.

The man checked her head and there was a large lump behind her right ear but no broken skin and he also checked her pulse and breathing and found nothing wrong. He sat down and looked at the young woman, and thought this must be providence.

He had been reading exotic mind control fiction on the internet for years and had recently had been dabbling with his homemade laboratory trying to develop a mind control drug. Before retiring, he was a Professor of Chemistry at one of the country’s top universities. His male students through his log and illustrious career had often embarked on a similar track and some of them got very close. He had kept all his notes on the various partial successes or failures and had used these as a starting point for his endeavours. About three weeks before this accident, he had achieved a breakthrough and he had been longing to try it. Here lying on his sofa was the perfect test subject. He prepped his syringe and got everything ready while he waited for her to come around.

As she started to moan, he injected the chemical compound into her arm. Having applied a little local aesthetic, she did not feel it and when she opened her eyes, they were only bright for about 30 seconds.

When he was satisfied that she was in a deep trance’ he started his dialog. He told her that as time passed over the next few days, she would find that her arousal would get stronger each day and no matter what she did, she would not be able to climax unless he gave his permission. On the third day, she would begin to suck her thumb without noticing at first. By the end of that day, she would go shopping and would buy an adult baby costume from a fetish clothing shop together with nappies and latex bloomers and a pacifier. When she got these home, she would dress in her baby costume and go to bed. The pacifier was to be on a ribbon around her neck and she would suck on it all night. In the morning, she would be unable to remove her babies costume and the only time she would be able to think clearly would be, when the pacifier was in her mouth.

She would remain in this state until late afternoon and then she would put on a raincoat and shoes and come to this house. From that moment on, she would do what ever he told her to do and believe everything he said as her gospel truth.

He waited for the drug to dissipate and as her eyes became less dull, he kept asking her if she was all right. Eventually she stirred and said, “I have a bit of a head ache but apart from that, I seem to be fine.

He made her a cup of coffee, and she became more lively as she drunk it. By the time, she had finished the coffee, she was able to stand and collecting her things, she thanked him for his hospitality and left his house. Waking up the narrow street, she soon reached the small car park where she had parked her car. She got in the car and sat for several minutes getting her awareness, to a state that would enable her to drive. She slowly exited the car park and drove to the caravan park on the edge of town where she had hired a mobile home for two weeks. She made a simple meal and then decided to lie down.

Sybil soon fell asleep and when she awoke next morning, she felt very aroused. Trying to shrug off this feeling, she showered and made breakfast as she sat eating her Special K, she was conscious of the increasing arousal. She had planned to go to the beach again, the sun was shinning and breeze had dropped. After clearing away her breakfast things, she decided to spend some time with her trusty vibrator before going out.

She lay on the bed for an hour playing with her toy every way she could think of to bring her to climax, but all it did was increase the arousal. She decided that she would just have to deal with the feeling so she drove back to the little car park she used yesterday and from there walked to the beach. On the way, she had noticed an adult sex shop and wandered why that had pricked her interest when she had never noticed one before.

She sat on a deckchair pretending to read her book. She really wanted to finish the story but her state of arousal was distracting her.

She had never before felt lick this, in the past she could always bring herself relief very quickly. The day went slowly and she only managed to read four pages. At four o’clock, she left her deckchair and returned to the car, this time she was very careful as she rounded the corner.

Back at the caravan, she again tried to find relief without success. She began to think, it could have been the accident, and perhaps she needed to see a doctor. She tried to watch some TV after dinner but she could not concentrate on the programme.

Next morning while she was eating her Special K, she once again thought of the sex shop and decided to see if they had a bigger vibrator and any other toys that could get her off.

Wearing a tube top mini skirt and her high heels, she drove to the sex shop. She felt very embarrassed looking around the shop at all the many products for sale. They had a lot of costumes and many toys, she could not think of any reason to buy a costume but she did purchase a number of toys. Taking these back to the mobile home, she decided to stay in and play with her new toys in the hope that she would reach a big climax.

He pushed a vibrating plug into her backside and another enormous one into her pussy. Lying on her bed, she clipped a pair of clips onto her nipples and lay back as the stimulation build up her provocation.

She attempted to climax for three hours without success, and ended in absolute frustration. She felt like bursting into tears, but was determined to beat this. Leaving the clips on her nipples and the two plugs pushed home, she got up to make a meal. She was so distracted by her state of arousal that she forget completely that she was wearing them. She decided to go back to the sex shop and by a costume.

Parking outside the shop she realised she still had her toys in place but decided to leave them be. Walking around the shop, she had no idea what she was looking for and eventually she found a babies outfit in a box. The picture showed bloomers, baby doll top, mittens, bootees, a pacifier and a bonnet. She decided to purchase this outfit. When she took it to the desk, the man asked if she wanted nappies and a coat to cover it when she went out. She had not thought of going out in it, but a coat could be useful, so she said yes to both.

The man placed everything into a bag and she paid with her card. Exiting the shop she placed to back in the trunk and got in behind the wheel. As she was pulling out of the car park, she realized that she had not seen the coat or knickers before he put then in the bag.

Back at the mobile home, she carried the bag in and emptied it out on the bed. The coat was a larger version of the PVC coats that small children wear. Looking at it closely, she found it was lined with very smooth rubber and the zip had a locking mechanism at the top.

She opened the box and laid out all the contents, she found that each item was made out of pink latex. Sybil had never worn latex and had never considered wearing it; she could not believe that she could have bought this without considering what it was made from.

She decided that having bought it, she would have to try it on, so she removed all her clothes and opened the box of nappies pulled one on. It was a strange construction the outer layer was latex and the inner one, was also made from perforated latex. The sandwich layer was some sort of absorbent padding. There were Velcro stripes on the sides of the waistband. With out thinking to remove the plugs, she fastened the nappy on and pulled on the bloomers. Next she pulled the top over her head and pushed her arms into the sleeves. The top came down to three inches below the waistband of the bloomers. He next pulled on the bootees and then the bonnet. The bonnet had a strap to go under the chin was made out of something very strong surrounded in pink rubber and when she closed this it seemed to lock. The pacifier was on a pink ribbon so she pulled this over her head. Lastly, she pushed her hands into the mittens. They looked soft and harmless on the outside but on the inside here fingers were pushed into a single hard sleeve making them useless and her thumb was held in a hinged hard tube making it so she could only grip things with her thumb and fore finger. The wrist was a clasp covered by frilly pink latex. When her hands were in place, these locked automatically.

She stood up and looked in the mirror on the wardrobe door. She could not believe that she had been stupid enough to buy such a ludicrous costume; she could not think of anywhere that she would wear this. It was for private use only.

She tried to remove the mittens but they were well and truly locked in place the bonnet was also locked on so she was feeling such a fool to put herself in this condition. Without thinking she picked up the pacifier between her two thumbs and pushed it into her mouth.

Lying on the bed she soon fell asleep. She slept with the pacifier all night and had some very strange dreams. When she awoke on the fourth day, she did not think it was silly or wrong to be wearing her baby costume, it felt absolutely right and the pacifier in her mouth was where it belonged. She worked as best she could with her limited grasp to clean the mobile home and make breakfast. Sitting in front of her bowl of Special K serial, she let the pacifier fall from her mouth and the sense of loss was overtaken by the loss of any thought at all.

She looked at her breakfast for several minutes before it occurred to her that she should try to eat it. She held the spoon like a baby and had similar dexterity. She spilled almost as much as reached her mouth. As she played with the mess like a baby would. After playing with her food for 15 minutes, she pushed the pacifier back into her mouth. Her mind came back in a rush and she could not believe she could have made such a mess eating. She cleaned up the kitchen and when she finished, she tried one again to remove the pacifier. As her mind dissolved, she sat on the bedroom floor and played with her shoes. She played for an hour before the pacifier found its way back into her mouth.

Once again she had to tidy up. After the van was once again tidy, she sat down and decided she was going mad. There was no way she could take out the pacifier, and she could not remove her costume.

She looked at the coat and decided she had better try it on. Pushing her mitted hands into the sleeves, she managed to pull it up over her shoulders. It was very tight and the sleeves were reinforced to make then difficult to bend her elbows or raise her hand to her head. She could just reach her collar and she thought that must be so she could close the zip. It took her several minutes trying to get the two parts of the zip together. When she eventually did it she has such a feeling of achievement that she pulled the zip all the way to the top and felt it lock. As it locked something happened to the coat around the elbows it tightened up so she could not bend her elbows more then five or ten degrees, making it impossible for her to reach the lock again. The hood of the coat was in the up position and, she could not shake it off her head. She stood in font of the mirror and saw that the coat was long enough to cover the bloomers and the hood almost hid the bonnet.

It was a pale pink with red polka dots all over it. She though I look more like a three year old rather than a twenty three year old. Then she realised that is what she became, when she removed the pacifier.

She felt absolutely helpless, and then she felt her bladder empty its contents past the plug. She took out a clean nappy, pulled down her bloomers, and removed the dirty nappy. She could smell the dirty nappy and went to wash herself. She found it very difficult with the coat being on and the reduced movement in her elbows but she eventually did it and pulled the bloomers back on.

She sat on the bed trying to think of someone who could help her. In this holiday town she knew no one. Then she remembered the nice man who helped her on Monday. She would go and ask him to help. So as she would not have to remove the pacifier to talk, she wrote him a long letter and explained her silliness in buying this costume and how she got locked into it. She ended it by thanking him for his help earlier and appealing for his help again.

She locked the caravan and got into her car. She felt very embarrassed to be driving in her getup with a pacifier in her mouth. As she turned into the little street there was a parking place on the street opposite the gentleman’s house. She knocked on his door and when he opened it she handed him the note. He looked at her for what seemed like an age before he said, “I remember you now, please come in”. After he shut the door he followed her into his small longue and she sat on the settee. “You want me to read this, Ok”. He sat down opposite her and started reading. He could see the anguish in her words and she described what he had told her to do is if she were going mad.

When he had finished reading, he said, “So when ever you remove the pacifier, you feel like a three-year-old. He opened a cupboard and took out a box of bricks that his grandchildren played with when they came to visit. He placed it on the floor and told her to sit beside it. Sybil sat on the floor and he reached down and removed the pacifier from around her neck and pulled it out of her mouth”. She looked at the bricks for thirty seconds and then started playing with them building towers and then knocking them down and starting over. He left her playing for an hour while he finished his newspaper. When he had finished his daily read, he went into the kitchen and put the kettle on and made two cups of tea. Putting the cups and saucers on a tray he carried it through to the lounge.

He put it on the coffee table and then said. “For the next five minutes you can act like your old self”. She stood up and moved back to the settee and sat down. He handed her the cup and saucer and she said, “What did you just do, I am not wearing the dummy and I can think properly. He said, “Drink your tea and I’ll tell you a story”. She tried to lift the cup to her mouth but could not. He asked what was wrong and she told him about the coat. He unlocked the zip and pulled it down. She took off the coat and started drinking her tea.

He began to tell her about his professorship and his recent exotic hypnosis fetish. He told her that when she was delivered to him he could not resist trying out his experimental compound. All she had done since then was because of that. She said, “So what happens now”. He replied, “That depends on you and what you want”. She replied, “How do I know what I want, you seem to be able to make me think anything”. He replied, “Not everything, I didn’t tell you a wear nothing but latex”. He looked at the clock on the wall and handed her pacifier back she pushed in her mouth so he lifted the ribbon around her neck.

She put the empty cup and saucer back on the tray and picked up a pad a pen from the coffee table. She wrote, “I am unsure what I want, knowing what you did, makes me feel better, I am not going mad. I’m not sure about the latex, although the toys are nice.. If you let me come, I will do anything

He pulled his zip down and pulled out his cock and said you can think with anything in your mouth. She dropped to her knees and started sucking. As he sat there thinking about this development he realised this was not what he wanted. It was the set up and causing her embarrassment that gave him his buzz. When she was getting close to his climax he said “You will cum when I cum”. As she detected his spasm her climax blew and was so strong she nearly fainted. He had to finish himself off, while she recovered.

When she was completely recovered, she apologised and said she would do better next time. He was beginning to think may be there would not be a next time. His plan had not gone according to his original design and he was thinking of aborting it all. Then he thought what if I start again.

She was sitting on the settee again with the dummy in her mouth when he said. “I have decided I do not want a slave, I would rather your embarrassment provides me with some entertainment. I want you to go back to your mobile home, and when you get there, you will forget coming here and everything you learned while being here. You will once again be unable to cum and unable to wear anything but your baby costume. Whenever you go outside you must wear this coat.

You will however not believe you are gong mad; you will be convinced that your situation is due to someone else. When you suck on the pacifier, you will think as yourself, and when it is, absent from your mouth, you will think like a five-year-old.

If you need a shower or bath, you must come here and I will unlock your clothes.

You will consider me as a helpful friend, not your controller

Sybil reached for the pad and Walter said, “You are not allowed to make any notes for yourself, while you are away from your caravan

She wrote “How do I do food shopping, I am becoming short of supplies”. Walter replied, “Go back to your sex shop and buy another coat and another pair of shoes, while you are there you can get them to unlock your bonnet and mittens too. Then come back here so I can see what you have bought and can tell you how to wear it.

As she was getting up and putting on her coat, Walter said, “You must never divulge that you are not acting independently. You must never do anything that would cause me problems. While you are in the sex shop, you can take your pacifier out without loosing your ability to think or talk, you must also take all instructions from the sales person as if they were made by me”.

Leaving his little house, she got back in her car and drove to the sex shop. Going in to the shop, she was pleased to see that it was the same man serving who sold her the baby costume. He said, “Back again, that outfit does suit you. She dropped the pacifier from her mouth and said, “Although I love this bondage it is not suitable for going out shopping, I need another outfit that enabled me to live a normal life”.

The man said, “Wait there and I will find you something”, before going in to the back of the shop”. Without thinking, Sybil put the pacifier back in her mouth and waited. The man returned after a few minutes with a pile of clothes. He told her to go into the changing room and undress. She asked for his help in removing the bondage and he obliged.

When she was wearing nothing except the pink ribbon around her neck and her toys, he brought in the pile of clothes. First there was a latex bra with holes for her nipples, next came latex knickers with large built-in dildos. To get this on, she had to remove the two plugs she was wearing. When the knickers were on, he handed her, an evil looking corset and helped her to put it on. It pulled in her profile into an hourglass figure and she was breathing with short sharp breaths.

As he finished tying off the laces, he locked the corset on with three small padlocks. The corset had suspenders hanging from the bottom so next he gave her a pair of stockings. When Sybil had rolled these up her legs, she fastened them to the suspenders.

The next items he gave her, was a pair of bondage boots with very high heels. She put these on and he locked them again with small padlocks. The next item was a long black latex hobble dress with a zip down the side of the skirt. When this was on, he closed the zip pinning her legs together. The last item was a coat made from rubberised satin; it was single breasted with a hood and belt. The sleeves had the same bondage arrangement around her elbows. When the coat was on, he pressed a hidden button behind the elbow, which locked the mechanism making it impossible for her to bend her elbow.

He fastened all the buttons on the coat and when, he did the last one at the neck it caused the hood to stay in the up position. He packed the baby clothing she was wearing into a shopping bag and added up this purchase. The hobble caused her to make very slow progress to the till. When she got there, her stiff elbows made it difficult for her to take the purse from her bag. When she had paid for today’s purchases, he gave her all the keys and instructed her that whenever she wore any of these clothes they must always be locked on. He also instructed her that the elbow mechanism could be releases by someone else but she could lock it by straightening her arm sharply. He unzipped the hobble and said “Good bye”. Taking her bag she said, “Thank you” as she got to the door, she tried to put her pacifier in her mouth, but it was inside her coat and her elbows were locked. She turned and asked him to release the pacifier. He said, “That is part of your other costume, you don’t need it with this one”. She was about to argue but she could not remember what about so she turned and left the shop. Outside the shop her mind slipped away, she stood there thinking what she was supposed to do and then she remembered she had to go and see granddad. Leaving her car where it was she started to walk back to granddad’s house. The high heels gave her an interesting walk and it took her nearly an hour. When she knocked on the door of Walter’s house, he had almost given her up as lost. Opening the door, he invited her in realising she was without her mouth ornament.

He asked her what, took so long and she answered in a very girly voice, “It was a long walk form the shop and these shoes hurt”. He reached up and opened the top few fastenings on her coat, then pulled out the pacifier before pushing it in to her mouth. She picked up his pad and wrote, “Could you please unlock my elbows”.

Walter said, “Until you leave this house you can drop the dummy without dropping your mind, now tell me what happened at the sex shop”. Sybil let the pacifier fall from her mouth and said, “That man in the shop told me the pacifier was only to be used with the baby outfit and not with this outfit. Therefore, I had to leave the car outside the shop. He also told me that all these clothes must be locked on whenever I wear them and the sleeves of this coat should also be locked by straightening my arms sharply”. Walter said, “In order for you to comply with these instructions, as there no is no one in your caravan to help you when you get there, you will have to move out of the caravan and move into my spare bedroom”.

Sybil replied, “I am only in the caravan for two more nights and then I am supposed to go home”. Walter said, “Who will miss you if you fail to go home”. Sybil replied, “No one, my mother would be pleased if I did not go back”. “Walter said, “Ok, lock your arms and I will come with you to the car and, help you pack”.

Walter pushed the pacifier into her mouth and fastened up the coat. They walked slowly back to where Sybil’s car was parked. Mainly because of Sybil’s shoes but Walter was also a slow walker as well.

Back at the car, Walter unlocked her elbows, which allowed her to drive, and they went back to the caravan. Sybil had not said a word, since leaving Walter’s house and when she got in the van, she picked up her notebook and pencil and wrote, “Why am I wearing this dummy all the time”. Walter said, “You have a baby fetish and you love dressing and acting like a baby, as soon as we pack up and get home you can change into your baby outfit”.

Walter noticed that she did not have much in the way of clothes and she had been right about the food the fridge and cupboard was bare. It was not long before both her holdalls were packed and the kitchen cleaned. As they loaded everything into the car, Walter asked, “Who looks after the keys”. Sybil replied, “I need to drop them into the last caravan on the left as we go out of the park” Sybil stopped at the last caravan and dropped the keys through the letterbox. As they drove towards Walter’s house, he directed her down some very narrow side streets and told her to park in front of a double garage door. He pressed a button on the remote he took from his pocket and the larger door started to rise. As the opening door allowed light into the garage, Sybil saw an old “S” type jaguar and a space beside it for another car. When the door was fully open Walter said, “Park your car in there”.

Sybil parked her car then went to get her holdalls but Walter said, “You can leave those there, you don’t need any of those clothes”.

Leaving her bags in the car, they stepped out of the garage and Walter closed the door. He then led her through a narrow pedestrian alleyway through to the front of his house. Once they were back inside the house, Walter said, “First things first put the kettle on and make some tea. Then you should be able to get yourself changed.

When the tea was, made Walter helped Sybil out of the coat and dress. When he saw the corset he said, “That does wonders to your figure, do you really want to take it off. Sybil said, “I would like to take it off, it is very tight and I can not take deep breaths”. Walter thought for a minute, “Let’s see what it looks like first, just take of the boots and stocking and then put on her baby costume”.

Sybil found the right key for her boots and then removed them and the stockings. She was soon dressed in the baby outfit including the bonnet, bondage mittens and bootees. When she was finished, Walter said, there you cannot see the corset but it does wonders even with this outfit on. Here drink your tea”. She sat down and finished her tea; Walter picked up the keys and then tided away the clothes she had just taken off. Sybil asked, “I would still like to take the corset off it is not very comfortable”.

Walter said, “Before it becomes comfortable you will have to get used to it, so to help you, I want you to forget you are wearing the corset, you can feel no discomfort and by tomorrow you will never want to take it off except to shower or bath”. Sybil exclaimed, “Granddad, please I don’t know what you have just said, but I know it can’t be right”. Sybil had not put the ribbon around her neck so the pacifier was still on the coffee table. Walter pulled the box of bricks from the cupboard and said, “Without your pacifier, you will once again be three years old”. Sybil dropped to the floor and started playing with the bricks. Walter carried Sybil’s second outfit upstairs to the spare bedroom. He hung the coat and dress, in an empty wardrobe and places the stockings in a drawer then placed the boots together on the floor.

He put the keys to her clothes in the sock drawer in his bedroom. Going back down stairs, he found Sybil still playing with her bricks. He turned the TV on and watched the early evening news.

He was beginning to feel hungry, so he moved to the kitchen and started preparing a meal for two. The kitchen was large enough for a small table and four chairs, so he laid this with place mats, knives, forks, and large white starched napkins.

As he was, about to put food on plates he went into the lounge and picking up the pacifier placed the ribbon around Sybil’s neck and pleased it by her lips, she took it and as she started to suck, her mind returned. Walter said, “Dinner is ready. There are four places in this house, where you can remove the pacifier without loss of mental abilities. The first is the chair in the kitchen nearest the fridge, the second is the just inside the front door and the third is that armchair on the left of the fireplace”. Sybil walked into the kitchen and sat down on the chair nearest the fridge. Walter served up the food onto two plates and placed them on the table. She dropped the pacifier and said, “Where is the fourth” before starting to eat. Walter said, “The fourth is anywhere were your face is within nine inches of my crutch”.

Sybil said, “This dinner is very nice thank you and with regard to the forth region, I owe you one don’t I”. Walter said, “We will see to that after you have washed up”. They finished their meal and Walter retired to the lounge. Sybil put the pacifier back in her mouth and stood up; she moved all the dirty dishes and cutlery to the sink and started washing up. When the kitchen was clean, she went back into the lounge and kneeling down in between his legs and started pulling down his zip. She did not really want to do this, he was an old man and she did not like his smell or his taste but she was frightened what he would do if she did not deliver on her promise.

She took his cock in her mouth and suckled on it moving her lips up and down it slowly. As she achieved a rhythm she was stimulating all of his cock and he soon began his final push before coming. She swallowed all she could; the fear was driving her on.

Walter said, “That was very nice dear, what were you thinking while you did it”? She tried not to answer then said, “I would rather not say”. Walter said, “Whenever I ask you a question, you will always give a full, truthful answer. Now I’ll ask again, tell me what you were thinking”. Sybil sighed and said, “I thought how horrible it was to suck such an old smelly cock but I would have to do it because you have some kind of hold over me and I was frightened that if I didn’t you would make me do something horrible”.

Walter thought, “This is better”, then said, “You are perfectly right my dear, I do have a hold over you and if you ever, make me feel that you are not enjoying your servitude, I will make your life a living hell”.

Sybil said, “I will do my best to make it seem that I like what I am doing, but you must know that I don’t”. Walter said, “Are you wearing any toys in your arse and pussy”? Sybil replied, “Yes the kickers I am wearing have build in dildos”. Walter said, “Well my dear, you are incorrectly dressed, when you are inside this house you must always wear your baby costume and it must consist of; nappies, bloomers, top, bonnet, mittens, bootees and you pacifier. You must not wear anything else unless you need to go out for a short time, when you can wear your plastic mac over the top. Go upstairs take off everything except your pacifier and have a bath then wash your clothes and put them on a gain properly. While you have nothing in your two holes, you will feel empty and sad. This feeling will grow; the longer your holes are empty. Before you put your nappy on fill your holes with the two vibrators. If they need new batteries, you will find some in your bedroom with the keys to your corset. He then released the bonnet strap and the clasps around her wrists and ankles.

Sybil pushed her dummy back into her mouth and ran upstairs. While the bath was filling, she renewed the batteries in the vibrators and cleaned them off. Then when the bath was ready, she stripped off and released the corset; she jumped into the bath with the knickers still on carrying all her latex clothing and washed her hair and body and the clothes. Only when everything else was clean, did she remove the knickers and wash her private parts”. After washing the knickers, she exited the bath and drying her self very quickly before pushing in the vibrators and pulling on the nappy. Although her holes were empty for only a minute or so, she was very glad to have them filled again.

She dried and powdered the baby costume and then redressed apart from the bonnet. She then found a hair drier and dried and combed her hair, before fitting the bonnet. With her clothes, fitted as instructed, she went down stairs.

Walter was in the kitchen and the contents of Sybil’s handbag were all over the table. As she entered the room, Walter said, “I can find a bank card and three credit cards, how much have you got on each card.

Sitting in her chair, Sybil replied, “There is about £500 in the bank, £350 on the Barclaycard, £200 or so on the MasterCard and approximately £50 on the M&S card. Walter said, “Tomorrow you will go to the bank and pay off your cards and close your bank account. I will apply for some cards for you to use and in the meantime, I will meet the shortfall with cash.

In the morning phone each card supplier and find out the actual balance. The numbers are here in your address book. Ok before you go to bed, some last minute instructions. You cannot harm or embarrassment me, in any way. While you are wearing nappies, you have no control over your bladder”.

Sybil asked, “What about my employer she will be expecting me back to work on Monday”. Walter said, “You can phone her tomorrow and tell her you will not be coming back, you do not need to give a reason and you must never mention me to anyone. Now I am going to bed, you must never attempt to leave this house without my permission and you must be available in the morning to give me a blowjob while I am still in bed”, standing up he continued, “Good night”.

Leaving Sybil alone in the kitchen, he climbed the stairs and prepared to go the bed. Sybil moved the contents of her bag back to wear is should be and then tidied up the kitchen and lounge, before climbing the stairs herself. She went into the bathroom intending to clean her teeth but the pacifier got in the way and every time she took it out, she forgot what she was supposed to be doing. Eventually she gave up and went to bed in her single bed.

The vibrators made it difficult to go to sleep even though she knew she would be unable to reach an orgasm. She finally fell asleep around midnight when the batteries died.

End of Chapter 1