The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 15

Dolly whispered, “That was horrible, can we go home after this one?” Roland said, “We can, but my magic doesn’t work when we go outside.” Dolly slowed down her drinking to make it last longer and when it was almost finished, Rory from the adult book shop came into the bar. When he saw Dolly, he came over shouting, “It was you, wasn’t it in my shop this evening! What did you do?” Dolly shrunk down and tried to become small and Roland said, “Dolly, be your confident dominant self until we get outside.”

Dolly sat up and said, “Why do you think it was me, and what did who do? We had a woman visitor earlier who was an Aborigine witch called Halley Worora, and she had amazing mind control abilities. Are you sure it wasn’t her?” Rory said, “Did she have a bondage gas mask by any chance?” Dolly replied, “Yes, she did; why, was that one of yours?” Rory answered, “Where is this woman? She has made my life very difficult. I need her to undo it.” Dolly said, “As far as I know, she went to Heathrow to catch a flight back to Australia.” Rory said, “Damn. Was she stronger than you or are you able to counteract her meddling?” Dolly said, “I would need to know how she did it and what she did, then I could try, but not now. I came out without my handbag.” Rory said, “I could come home with you and you could try.” Roland said, “Look, I would like half an hour with Dolly first. Come down in an hour and she can try, OK?”

Rory said, “OK, I’ll see you in an hour and I will bring Doris just to be on the safe side.” Dolly stood and Roland said, “OK, see you in an hour.” As soon as Dolly was outside, she reverted to a very embarrassed submissive slave and whispered, “Please, get me home quick. I was an idiot to come out like this; why did you not stop me? I thought you were my protective Master.” Roland replied, “Come here and I will protect you. No one will bother you with me here.” He guided her home and as they got to the door, he said, “Sorry about that. I was just flexing my Master’s muscles; you were wearing your mackintosh all the time.” Dolly was about to strike out but she stopped before her arm could complete the back swing. Roland opened the door and said, “Come in to our home, my beautiful girl.” When the door was closed behind them, Dolly picked up the gag and mask and was about to fit them when Roland said, “Leave those for a moment, we need to talk.” He had her sit in her armchair and he sat in Walter’s chair, then he said, “Did you pay a visit to Rory this afternoon?” Dolly replied, “Yes, and he upset me.” Roland said, “What did you do?” Dolly replied, “I made him wear his bondage equipment to try it out and made it so only Doris could take it off.” Roland said, “Until he has come and gone, you can be your old dominant self, but as soon as they have gone you will become my submissive slave again and forget that you have enslaved them.” Dolly orgasmed on the armchair and almost slipped to the floor.

Roland said, “What have you decided to do about Imogen and Patty?”

Dolly said, “There are four options and I can’t decide. Perhaps you could help me.

Option 1 is to let them live their lives as they did, with slight adjustments.

Option 2 is to make them leave their professions and become whores.

Option 3 is to make Imogen join me in the shop and our bed.

Option 4 is to really screw them up like Fiona and Justin.”

Roland replied, “Well, perhaps we can eliminate some of these. We have Silvia so do you really want Imogen in your bed? It would be too cruel to screw them up completely, so I think options 3 and 4 are out. So, you are down to you and Walter. John did say they made excellent whores, but you said they were older than you. I think you should go with option one but let me decide what adjustments they should have.”

Dolly said, “I knew you would be able to help me, thank you.” Roland said, “There are three people to consider, Justin, Rory and Doris. What are your plans for them?” Dolly replied, “Justin needs one more dose of the drug and then programming, and Rory just upset me so it was a bit of payback, however having Rory and Doris as our allies is much better than as opponents.” Roland said, “So you would plan to enslave both Rory and Doris then.” Dolly said, “Yes, that would be my approach but subtly so they wouldn’t know.” Roland said, “This I have to watch. OK, what do you need?” Dolly said, “My talisman and two bottles of water.” Roland said, “OK, go and get everything ready as you normally would.”

Dolly got up and found all her things and when she came down stairs she said, “When we were up stairs with Silvia, did you use a couple of bottles on us?” Roland said, “Why do you want to know?” Dolly replied, “Walter gave me some very specific instructions relating to his chemical formulas and there were five left, and now there is only one.” Roland said, “Would it bother you if I did?” Dolly said, “No I don’t think so as long as you are my protector as well as Master and lover, but I need to account for every one.” Roland said, “That’s alright then, I did use two. How does the talisman work?” Dolly said, “The same as the atomiser only instantly. You will have to avert your eyes when I use it.” Roland said, “You can put the gas mask on now and then forget you are wearing it until I remind you.” Dolly did as instructed and pulled the hood up over the mask. Roland thought, “She has a beautiful face but she looks erotically fantastic like this.”

They continued chatting until the door bell rang. Roland went to answer it and came back with Doris and Rory. Dolly said, “Can you remember what she did to you?” Rory said, “Not exactly, but I seem to be testing out all the bondage equipment while trying to serve in the shop and I need Doris to release me.” “Well,” Dolly replied, “I don’t know if I can counter a powerful witch but I will try. Come here, both of you.” Doris and Rory stood in front of Dolly and she pulled out the talisman. Roland stayed in the room but turned around. Dolly said, “You are both under the influence of this gem and I want you both to drink this water.” She handed them a bottle of water each and they started to drink. When the bottles were empty, Dolly put the talisman away and took the empties to the kitchen. When she came back, Roland said, “Whenever you take over the control of anyone, include me as being able to control them as well, and in the control hierarchy make it so I can always overwrite you.”

Dolly waited until the drug was active and said, “Rory, you are no longer required to try every item of bondage in the shop, just the ones you can hide under your clothing and you will need Doris to help you in and out of them. You are both the slaves of Roland and me. You will do whatever either of us tells you to do, but you will never realise that it was not your idea to follow our suggestions. You will never accept that you are being controlled or that we have anything to do with your actions. If there is any ambiguity between the instructions Roland and I give you, Roland will always take precedence and he can also overrule any of my instructions. Now you will both count down from 100 to zero and awaken when you reach zero with no memory of being in a trance and no loss of time or any special displacement, although you will know that I tried to help.” Roland said, “When you wake up you will not see Dolly’s mask and see only her in her night dress, a sheer black nylon baby doll night dress with no knickers or bra, and Dolly, that goes for you also. However, you are proud of your body and you like to exhibit yourself.”

Rory woke first and stared at Dolly. Doris woke and said, “You should put some clothes on Miss. Come Rory, and stop ogling.” Dolly said, “Are you free tomorrow evening Doris? I have an older man who needs some of your cosmetic changes.” Doris said, “Yes, I am free and will keep tomorrow evening free for you. Come Rory.” As Doris and Rory departed, Dolly shook her breasts at Rory and Doris slapped him.

After they had gone, Roland said, “Did you enjoy showing off your body?” Dolly replied, “Yes, I did. What did you do, have you turned me into an exhibitionist?” Roland said, “Does your baby doll night dress have pockets?” Dolly replied, “You can see that it doesn’t.” Roland said, “I have no clothes here so I am going to go home and will be back in the morning to help you with Justin. While I am not here, you can be your confident self, but you cannot dominate anyone. You will wear your slave uniform after you have cleaned your teeth, and after you set the alarm, put your hands in your pockets and keep them there until I come back.” Dolly said, “Do you have to go?” Roland said, “Tomorrow I will pack my clothes and move in with you.”

After he had gone, Dolly cleaned up and found Justin’s wallet in his pants; she looked through it and found lots of cash in different currencies and a number of credit cards. She hid the wallet in a safe place and then started her nightly ablutions before following Roland’s instructions and getting into bed. As always, she as soon as her head nestled into the pillow she was asleep.

Roland arrived at six forty-five the following morning carrying two large suitcases; he unlocked the door then reset the alarm. He silently climbed the stair and deposited the suitcases in the spare room. He then found Dolly still asleep and he decided to play a little game. He leaned across and whispered in her ear, “You cannot see or hear me or see my suitcases and you will believe that I have not returned, but don’t invade my space or bump into me. If I talk to you, you must do as instructed but have no memory of me speaking.” He moved to sit on the chair in the corner of the bedroom and watched her sleeping.

Dolly’s radio alarm activated and sounds from the radio station filled the room. Dolly awoke and slid out of bed; she managed to stand up but could not take her hands out of her pockets. She mumbled into the gag and she went to look out of the front bedroom window to see if Roland was on his way. Not seeing him, she came back to her bedroom and sat down on the bed and as her bum hit the bed the hood slipped off her head. She did nothing immediately and then leaned forward to try and get it back up. She almost had to lower her head to the floor before it would move and it eventually fell into place. As she sat up again slowly so the hood would not move, Roland said, “Slave.” Dolly jumped and the hood flew off. When she calmed down, she leaned forward again and as she just got low enough for the hood to move, Roland said, “Slave” again. Dolly slid to the floor convulsing and again the hood came off.

When she picked herself up into a kneeling position, she lifted her ass into the air and placed her head on the floor. This time the hood did not move and she had to shake her body before it would dislodge and fall into place. Dolly walked to the front window again and looked out. Not seeing anyone, she walked down stairs but being in such restrictive bondage, she could not do anything and sat in Walter’s chair. Roland had followed her and said, “When does a slave sit in the Master’s chair?” Dolly orgasmed as she jumped out of the chair and again the hood flew off.

She grunted in the gag and moved her body into the position that last worked. It took five attempts to get it back in position and she was becoming frustrated. Roland said, “This armchair is out of bounds for you at all times; the only chair you can use in the sitting room is the other armchair, however if someone else is sitting in it, you must sit on the floor. In the kitchen the only chair you can use is the one with its back to the fridge. The other three are out of bounds to you. If your hood comes off in the morning between the time you get up and the time your mask is removed, you must continue to wear your night dress for an additional hour for every time it comes off. This morning you will make an appointment with Norman and take all his love for Silvia and point it at someone else. Now I am going to bang the front door and from then on you will believe I have just arrived.”

Roland banged the door and Dolly rushed out into the hall where he stood. He could see the daggers in her eyes so he said, “As your Master I do not want any show of anger from you. As a slave you must never assume that you are kept waiting.”

Dolly orgasmed and the hood slipped down again. Roland said, “Now, you are improperly dressed, that requires punishment.” Dolly took her hands out of her pockets and pulled the hood back over the mask. Roland said, “You should have taken the mask off before you put the hood up. You could have saved yourself an hour.” Dolly removed the gag hesitantly and said, “I have to administer the next dose to Justin and then get to the shop.” Roland said, “Phone Marissa and tell her you will not be in this morning.”

Dolly dropped the hood and removed the mask before putting the hood up again, and then moved to the phone in the kitchen. She called the shop and when Marissa replied Dolly said, “Something had cropped up and I have to go to the bank. I will see you this afternoon.” Marissa said, “That is alright, I have sold two more latex outfits than normal outfits this morning already.” When she finished the telephone call, Dolly called the bank and asked for an appointment with Norman that morning and was given one at eleven fifteen. She had no idea why she needed the meeting but thought, “I’ll ask Roland, he is bound to know.” She started making breakfast and when it was ready she called Roland who was up stairs.

Roland came down and sat in Dolly’s chair. Dolly looked at him and then ate her breakfast standing up. Dolly asked, “Why am I seeing Norman today?” Roland replied, “You have decided to free Silvia for us so you need to point Norman’s love at someone else.” Dolly said, “I don’t remember deciding that but have you anyone in mind?” Roland said, “I’ll call Hilda after breakfast and get someone for you; he seems to like whores.” After they both finished, Dolly started clearing up and Roland went back up stairs. Dolly finished and started to climb the stairs; she found two large suitcases open on the bed and one of them was full of her latex clothing. She said, “Master, what are you doing, are you sending me away?” Roland said, “We only have one wardrobe so I am making space for me. I will find somewhere for your clothes when I am finished. Are you ready to sort out Justin?” Dolly said, “I have a conflict, Master. I have to keep this night dress on for the next five hours and I have to wear the security coat with nothing underneath.”

Roland said, “You must always resolve conflicts in order of importance. Walter’s mackintosh rule takes precedence except when you are wearing your night dress as a punishment. In this case you can keep your nightdress on under your security coat or car coat.” Dolly said, “Thank you Master, I am now ready to do Justin.” Roland said, “Can you manage on your own? I have some calls to make.” Dolly said, “Yes, I think so.” Dolly put her feet into the shoes she was wearing the previous night and started walking to the door, carrying her handbag and her gas mask. Roland said, “Don’t forget, when you are outside in that coat, you will believe it to be your nylon baby doll outfit and you will forget I said that.” Dolly walked outside and shrieked and ran to the alley and then from the other end to the garage. She reached the garage without incident and opened the up and over door with the remote. Inside she closed the door after checking Justin was still in his cage. She opened the cupboard, put the security mackintosh on over her night dress, keyed in the pass code and went up the stairs to the lab. She opened the wall into the store room and took out four new filters, two for her mask and two for Justin’s. She replaced one of hers and then sorted out a crate of water, a container of mind wash and a container of ‘3’. She carried all her supplies down to the garage and re-secured the lab.

Keeping both mackintoshes and her mask on, she opened the cage and removed the bondage mask from Justin as he lay in his own urine. Closing the cage she went over to a bench and changed the filter before priming the new one with mind wash. She then returned to the cage and refitted the mask on Justin’s head. She asked, “Do you know who you are?” Justin replied, “I should know but I don’t seem to care.” Dolly said. “Your name is Kevin and you have been in a mental institution for years. You escaped last week and have been on the run. You asked me to help you with a disguise and I agreed to help you tonight. I have arranged for someone to help you and I will be back for you later with clean nappies and clean clothes.”

She locked the cage and then removed the security mackintosh and hung it back in the cupboard. She opened the garage door and saw a group of boys coming down the street so she closed the garage and opened Walter’s office. There was a lot of post so she picked it all up and locked the front door before moving the mail to Walter’s desk. Dolly felt very confident once she was indoors. And she sat at Walter’s desk and opened the post. There were nine about Walter’s real estate but none were urgent. There were two addressed to her and one was about the jag insurance which was nearing renewal, and the other was from the DVLA advising that the tax was also due at the end of the month.

She carried the mail through the generator shack and into the garden shed and then out into the garden. She could see that Roland was in the kitchen on the telephone and although she was in her baby doll night dress, she was in her own garden which was not really over looked. She could not open the kitchen door because the key had been left in the inside lock. She tapped on the door and Roland waved at her and pointed to the phone. She waited for him to finish and then he opened the door. When she entered he said, “What is that you have there?” Dolly replied, “The post, Master. There are two letters that I need to respond to and the remainder need to be taken to Walter’s solicitor.” Roland said, “What are the two you need to deal with?” Dolly said, “Road tax and insurance for the car.” Roland said, “You can do your road tax online and when you do the insurance, make it fully comprehensive for any driver.” Dolly replied, “As you wish Master.”

She picked up the phone and called the renewal number on the letter and when she got through she said, “I would like to renew the insurance and make it fully comprehensive for any driver.” The girl on the other end said, “Any driver is very expensive; would you like named drivers or drivers over a certain age?” Dolly replied, “Any driver over twenty-five.” The woman provided the quotation and Dolly accepted it and paid using her debit card. Roland was impressed that she had done what he requested within acceptable limits. Dolly then powered up the laptop, connected it to the internet over her 3g modem and keyed in the pathname for the DirectGov online services and then renewed her tax for a further twelve months.

Roland said, “You went out of the front door and in through the back, how come?” Dolly said, “When I came out of the garage I intended to come back the way I went but there was a group of boys walking toward the entrance to the alley and being in my knight dress, I was too embarrassed to go that way so I nipped into Walter’s office and found the post. I meant to look in yesterday but I forgot. So I brought that with me and I came back through the gardens.” Roland said, “When you get embarrassed, what happens?” Dolly replied, “When I am very embarrassed like today, I get nervous and apprehensive and want to run away.” Roland replied, “I am going to change that but I don’t want your conscious mind to listen. I want you to imagine that I am holding the talisman in front of your eyes and I am talking to your subconscious. The nervousness that you feel will be routed to your nipples which will make them stick out through the sheer material and this will make your apprehension get worse, which will be routed to your pussy. As your nipples and pussy get hot, you will imagine as you continue to walk that the latex rubbing up against your nipples is someone’s hand molesting you and this will cause you to orgasm loudly. If someone talks to you and mentions your dress or mask or hood, you will not understand what they say and your arousal will double. While you are outside alone in your night dress, you will never divert your route because of potential convergences with young people. You will start off as your confident dominant self but as your nipples and pussy get excited, your submissive side will show through. However, you will not allow yourself to get into danger. In a moment I am going to wake you and you will forget that you are still wearing your gas mask or that your hood is up and you will want to deliver these letters to Mr. Solicitor. Wake when I say three, forgetting completely that you have been in a trance or that we have spoken about your night dress. One, two, three.”

Dolly awoke and said, “I need to get these to Mr. Scudamore. Will you come with me?” Roland said, “No, I have to wait for Hilda; you will be all right on your own.” Dolly picked up the mail and her hand bag and went out through the front door. As soon as she was on the street she realised she had once again come out in her skimpy night dress. She looked around and seeing no one, started to walk towards Mr. Scudamore’s office. After the third turn she came up against four teenagers and as Dolly put her head up and tried to walk past them, she felt her nipples go hard and stick out through the nylon fabric and as she got really close she could feel the heat growing in her pussy. The two girls pointed at her and said something but Dolly didn’t hear, however her vagina must have heard because she came and she shouted, “OH ROLAND, YES!” One of the girls said, “That must be why she is wearing the mask. She must have a Bluetooth head set built in and she is on the phone,” and they walked off. Dolly however was convinced they were right behind her, molesting and mashing her tits and she screamed Roland’s name again as she passed a young mother pushing a baby’s buggy.

When she walked in to see Josephine she was a quivering wreck and even though she was inside, the knowledge of her true dress never surfaced. She put the letters on Josephine’s desk and ran out, almost bumping into a man coming in. She apologised and left. The walk home was not as bad as coming and she only met two pensioners with walking sticks and they didn’t speak. As she put the key in the lock on her front door, a passing car tooted and she came again and shouted, “ROLAND!”, and she opened the door. As she calmed down in the safety of her home, she realised that she was wearing her mackintosh and mask and she walked into the sitting room to find Hilda and another slightly overweight girl in her early twenties. Roland was in the kitchen and said to Dolly, “If it makes you feel better, tell Hilda that she cannot see the mask.” Dolly instructed Hilda that she was bare headed. Then Roland said, “I thought you were Hilda’s Mistress. Now instruct her that I am also her Master and that I take precedence over you. My words will always override your words.” Dolly gave the instructions to Hilda verbatim and when she was finished, Roland said, “Go upstairs and change out of your night wear and into something suitable for the bank.”

While Dolly was upstairs, Roland instructed Hilda that Dolly had no control over her and that she would ignore anything that Dolly commanded. He also instructed her that John was also her Master and she would obey him explicitly at all times. He then told her to forget that he had said all that. Roland then went up stairs and said, “When you are ready, fetch your stuff. We need to enslave Megan.” Dolly brought the atomiser and the last bottle of ‘4’ in the house. She sprayed Megan and then told her to drink the water. Roland said, “We are now out of water. Why don’t you nip through the garden and bring in some more while we wait for Megan to become ready.” As Dolly was unlocking the back door, Roland said, “When you get into the lab, have a little sleep for half an hour and forget I gave you that instruction.” Dolly went into the lab though Walter’s office and had to undress in the generator shack to put Walter’s mackintosh on, and then when she got up stairs she sat in a chair and dosed off.

Back in the house, Roland had sent Hilda on her way and was programming Megan. “I am your Master and you will obey me at all times. If I tell you do so something, you will do it without question. If I give you a new truth, it will become your truth and no one will convince you otherwise. You now have a fetish for latex and will always wear latex at all times and nothing else. Later this morning I am going to introduce you to a man called Norman and you are going to fall madly in love with him and you will do anything to make him happy. You will never allow anyone other than me to change these commands, even if you are given this water again. Now you will forget all I’ve said and while you count down from 100 to zero you will burn these commands into your subconscious and wake up when you get to zero.” Roland was sitting in the kitchen when Dolly returned carrying twelve bottles of ‘4’ in a box and said, “I am really sorry; I must have fallen asleep in the lab. What have you done to Megan?” Roland said, “Yes, I have done something to her and I hope I did it right. We need to go now. Could you find a rubber coat that will fit Megan?” Dolly said, “I will go and see.” She returned with a large coat that Walter had bought for Fiona and handed it to Roland.

Roland went into the sitting room and said, “We need to go for a walk in a moment. Please remove all your clothes and put this coat on.” Megan did as instructed and when she was only wearing the coat, she said, “This material is lovely. I wonder why I never tried it before.” Roland linked arms with Dolly and told Megan to follow. While they walked Roland said, “Because I programmed Megan, it should be me that programmes Norman so it would be better if you made him answer to me like you did Hilda. That way we will get Silvia sooner.” Dolly said, “Do you really think that is best?” Roland said, “It doesn’t matter whether I think it’s best or not. You are in charge and this is your idea.” Dolly said, “You are right, I am glad I have you to keep me on the straight and narrow. I am getting very distracted lately.” Roland said, “Stop worrying about these distractions. You are still in control as Walter decreed it.”

They got to the bank at the exact time for the meeting and when Norman came out, Dolly introduced Roland and Megan and Norman showed all three into an interview room. As Norman sat down, Dolly said, “Norman, I need to instruct you that Roland is also your Master. You will do everything he tells you to do and believe every new truth he gives you. His word is higher than mine and he can override me in every way.” Roland said, “Dolly sleep. Norman, I want your conscious mind to shut off so I can speak to your subconscious. You are now mine and you will no longer obey Dolly. In fact, you have no relationship with Dolly except through the bank’s business and you will continue to manage her best interests.”

“With regard to your wife, I want you to picture an image of Silvia in your mind. This is the image of a woman that you no longer like. This skinny frame and ugly face revolts you. Your perfect physique is someone with a little more fat on her, someone who is more comfortable and cuddly, someone like Megan here and when I finish talking and wake you up, you will find that you love Megan more that you ever loved Silvia or anyone else. Over the next few days you will freeze Silvia out of your life and replace her with Megan. You will court her, woo her, wine and dine her and do everything you can to make her yours. I will expect you to commence divorce proceedings before the end of this month and to marry Megan as soon at your divorce is final. Now all these instructions are in your subconscious and locked there. These commands will ensure that your conscious mind is convinced that all are followed as instructed. No one, not even me will be able to change these instructions no matter what means they use to reprogram you. Now you will forget all I’ve said and while you count down from 100 to zero, you will burn these commands into your subconscious and wake up when you get to zero.”

Roland then said, “Megan, this is the man you are deeply in love with and when he awakens he should invite you out. I will leave you and him alone and take Dolly away. Dolly, you are still in trance and I want you to stand and follow me, and as you follow me you will forget that you saw Hilda today or that you met Megan or that we had a meeting with Norman. When you next see Megan with or without Norman, you will do what she says and you will be very happy for her. You will wake up when we are once again out on the street.”

Dolly followed Roland out onto the street and away from the bank, and as Dolly’s mind restarted, she asked, “Where are we going?” Roland said, “You wanted to do some shopping for Justin.” Dolly said, “I am forgetting everything these days. Yes, we need to go to the adult sex shop and buy some diapers and latex pants and a baby outfit or some other fetish uniform or girly outfit in his size.” Roland said, “OK, let’s do that quickly because you promised Marissa you would be at the shop this afternoon.” They walked quickly to the adult sex shop and bought everything Dolly was seeking. Roland said, “I will take this stuff back to the house. You go straight to the shop and I will see you this evening. Remember that it is Silvia’s shop and Marissa is in charge in her absence.” Dolly got to the shop as quickly as she could and apologised for being late. Marissa said jokingly, “OK but don’t do it again. You will have to make up the time on Saturday.” Throughout the afternoon Dolly slaved away feverishly and although she was feeling confident and dominant with the customers, she stayed in a subservient position to Marissa. At six o’clock they closed after the best turnover day in months. As they were about to shut up the shop Roland phoned and invited Marissa to come home with Dolly for a small celebration.

After they locked up, they walked back together and arrived at the house just before six thirty. As Dolly unlocked the door, she heard a noise coming from the kitchen and found John, Paul and Roland drinking beer. The girls joined them and Dolly said, “What are we celebrating?” John took her hand and said, “Congratulations, I think you will make a swell couple.” Paul also hugged her and said, “If you get fed up with him, you can have me anytime.” Roland said, “What would you like to drink? We have champagne or squash for the ladies.” Dolly said, “I will try a little champagne,” and Marissa said, “I have plans tonight so will settle for squash.”

Roland had made up three glasses of squash in the fridge using the water from Dolly’s bottles and handed one of them to Marissa. Paul was hitting on Marissa without much success and when Roland recognised the signs, he sent Dolly upstairs to change into her slave uniform and told her not to come down until called because he had a surprise. Dolly orgasmed and then ran upstairs.

As soon as Marissa was under the influence of the drug, Roland said, “Marissa, I am now your Master and I own you, you will obey me in everything and when I give you a new truth it will be your truth forever. Dolly has no control over you at all. You can choose to do as she suggests or decline; the choice is yours, however you must make her work hard in the shop. She is your subordinate and you must not let her forget that. In a moment, Paul is going to ask you out and you will accept. You have always liked Paul and while you are with him this evening you will fall head over heels in love with him. By the end of the evening you will not want another man and will do whatever it takes to make Paul happy. You will be totally subservient to Paul and do whatever he suggests and you will do this because of your love for him. Now imprint these instruction on your mind and forget we had this conversation. All you have been doing here is making sexual advances to Paul. As you count down from 100 to zero, you will make sure that all my instructions are in place and indestructible. Now start counting.” John said, “Thank you for Hilda, and I’m glad you are going to give some payback to Dolly. Let me know how it goes. I’ve got to go now; I will see you tomorrow and bring some of that water.”

John left, followed shortly after by Paul and Marissa holding hands. Roland tidied up and then went up stairs. Dolly was sitting on the bed in her mackintosh gas mask and the hood was up. Roland sat down beside her and said, “Dolly my dear, I popped into the church on the way back to the house at lunch time and had a word with the Vicar. Apparently someone had cancelled their wedding and I was able to grab their slot. We will be getting married in eight weeks and he is going to start reading the bands on Sunday and he would like us both there.” Dolly had the penis gag in her mouth so couldn’t answer so Roland continued. “We should go and sort out Justin and then get him out of our hair.”

Dolly filled a bucket of hot soapy water and before they walked out of the house, Roland said, “Take off the mask and remove the gag then tell me what you had in mind for Justin.” Dolly removed her head decoration and then said, “All his memories have been washed away. Yesterday I told him his name was Kevin and that he had escaped from a mental institution and was on the run. I also told him he had asked us to provide him with a disguise.” Roland said, “I have that here. Let’s go.” They walked out of the front door and around through the alley to the back. On route Dolly said, “Did you really see the Vicar, which is fantastic. Oh by the way, Marissa wants me to work on Saturday.” Roland replied, “Well, Marissa is your boss so you had better not let her down.”

They reached the garage and unlocked the cage. Justin was lifeless and Dolly said, “Do you remember what we talked about yesterday?” Justin did not respond so Dolly explained again that his name was Kevin and she gave him all the same history, embellishing it in places. She undressed him and washed him down with her soapy water. His body was a mess. When he was clean, she dried him with some old rags and then fitted the diapers and latex pants. She then fitted the bra that was already filled with silicone jelly. Lastly she gave him a dress to wear. It had long sleeves, a high neck and a flared skirt down just below his knees. They both then took him up to Doris. Dolly said, “Give him the works and I will settle up with you tomorrow.” Then Roland said, “Give me a call when you have finished and I will come and get her.”

On the way back to the house, Roland said, “Have you now completed all Walter’s instructions?” Dolly said, “As far as Fiona and Justin are concerned, yes. There is still the matter of Imogen and Patty.” Roland said, “Don’t worry about them; I agreed to help you there. I think it is now time that you revert back to the submissive self that you loved so much. You have trained me to take the dominant role and to use Walter’s chemicals in order that you can defer all your decisions to me, your future husband.”

“You must stop taking control of people and all other domineering activities; the only place that you can be assertive is in the shop when you are dealing with suppliers or difficult customers. Everywhere else, you must never assert yourself. Now I want you to remove all conflicts in your mind with what I have just said and then your conscious mind will forget these important life correcting instructions.”

Dolly felt the shift and thought how nice it was when Walter had been in charge. She looked at Roland and swooned. He was to be her husband in eight weeks and he had agreed to be her Master. Back at the house Dolly refitted the gag and pulled to gas mask over her head and pulled the hood up. Walking back from the hairstylists had made her very randy. All of Roland’s instructions regarding the night dress had gone to her nipples and pussy and she rubbed her breasts against Roland. They were half way up the stairs when the phone rang. Roland said, “You go and lay on the bed while I answer that.”

Roland moved into the kitchen and answered the phone. It was Simone and she asked to speak to Sybil. It look a second for Roland to realise she meant Dolly and he said, “She is in the bath. If you give me your name and number, I will get her to phone you back in a little while.” Simone said, “This is Simone and she has my number; who are you?” Roland said, “I am her fiancée and protector. She will call you back in about ten minutes.” Roland put the phone down and then went to Dolly. He removed the mask and gag and said, “Who is Simone?” Dolly explained who she was and what Walter had done to her, Melanie and Judith. Roland said, “Call her back and then give her the same instructions as Hilda. Make me the principal Master and then go to sleep.”

Dolly phoned Simone back and for the first few minutes Simone was intent on finding out about Roland. After that essential news was imparted, Dolly said, “Simone, listen carefully. From now on you have a Master and Roland is this person. You will obey him in all things and believe everything he tells you. He can also override any of my commands all conflicts are resolved in his favour. He is your principal Master.” Roland held out his hand for the phone and Dolly said, “He wants a word so don’t hang up and listen to him.”

Taking the phone, Roland ensured Dolly was asleep and said, “Hello Simone. Tell me, what was the originally reason for your call?” Simone said, “I wanted some help from Sybil with Melanie. She is fighting the night time regime that Sybil defined.” Roland said, “Listen very carefully. I am going to change a few things. The first one is I am your only Master. You will do what I tell you and believe everything I tell you to believe. It is no longer obligatory that you obey Sybil. She has absolutely no control over you, in fact you will forget ever knowing Sybil when we terminate this telephone call. Is Melanie there with you?” Simone said, “Yes Master, she is here beside me.” Roland awoke Dolly and said, “I am going to hand you over to Melanie. Do the same to her and then put me on and go to sleep again. Simone, put Melanie on to speak to Sybil.”

Dolly took the phone and said, “Is that you Melanie?” Melanie replied, “Yes Mistress.” Dolly continued, “Well, listen carefully and don’t hang up. You now have a Master as well as me. You will do whatever he tells you to do and believe everything he instructs you to believe. His commands will always take precedence over mine and he can overrule my commands also. He is your principal Master above all others and you must hang on while I put him on.” Roland took the phone and said, “Melanie, Simone tells me you have not been playing ball.”

Melanie said, “When I was Mistress in this house and I was in charge of Simone, I had everything in control but when Mistress changed it and put Simone in charge, she has not been a good Mistress.” “Well Melanie, it sounds like you want to be back on top again. As your Mistress says, you will believe what I tell you. Your first instruction is that Sybil is no longer your Mistress and you will forget her completely when this telephone call is terminated. You are no longer required to do as Simone directs. You are free to do as you please. There are no caveats or restrictions on your actions. This new status will start when I terminate this call. Ask Simone to take the phone.” Simone said, “It is Simone, Master. Have you corrected Melanie? She looks happier.” Roland said, “Simone, it is your principal task to make Melanie happy and to do that, as soon as this call is terminated, you will be as subservient to Melanie as you were to Sybil. You must obey Melanie at all times and will believe everything she says. You can not show descent or complain to anyone and must always conduct yourself as if you were in control and that your actions are your own. Self pity and tears are forbidden and you must present a happy face at all times. Now, as well as forgetting Sybil, you must also forget this number. I am the only one who could lift you out of this position but you will also forget this conversation and me. Put the phone back on the hook when I say ‘now.’ Goodbye Simone. Now.” Roland terminated the call and awoke Dolly saying, “Put your uniform back on and go and lay on the bed, then forget everything that has happened since you were last there. I will be up in a minute.” Roland took a piece of paper out of his pocket that he had written on while Dolly was giving her life story and crossed out two more names.

He had decided in the pub that he would take her control away from all the key people in her life and there were six names on the list not crossed out, two sisters, two nieces, a solicitor and his secretary.

End of Chapter 15