The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 17

After the breakfast things had been cleaned away, Dolly put all her MC paraphernalia, including both talismans and both sets of contacts, into her holdall and then gave her hooded mackintosh, which as of the day before was worn as a night dress, to Silvia. She selected another hooded rubberised coat for herself and then they walked out into the rain. Dolly carried the holdall and Silvia carried the rubbish bag with Roland’s clothes in it. Dolly locked the house and they walked hand in hand around to the garage. When Silvia saw the jaguar she said, “I am impressed. I like to ride in style.” Dolly changed coats and they reversed out of the garage. After Dolly had closed the garage door they headed out of Scarborough, stopping at the recycling station to dispose of Roland’s clothing. Four and a half hours later they were parked across the street from Simone’s flat. They had stopped off for coffee at Strensham and had fitted the contact lenses there. In Gloucester it was still raining so Dolly changed her coat to the hooded one and they walked up to Simone’s door.

Dolly rang the door bell and no one came; she rang it again and thought she heard a moan from inside. Searching through her hand bag, she found the old key she had for this door and she opened it. Inside they saw the source of the moaning. There was a latex dog on the floor. Dolly had seen pictures of such a bondage suit. All four limbs were halved in length and bound in thick rubber tubes with dog’s paws on the ends. There was a dog’s head mask over the head and it’s body was a heavy rubber corset with a fitted, bushy tail. Dolly looked to see if it’s eyes were free and when she saw the fear in them, she held the talisman in front of the mask and Silvia helped her to remove the bondage. It took quite a while and when Simone was free, her arms and legs would not work as they should. She had been bound like that for two long. Dolly gave her a bottle of water and said, “Drink this, it will make you feel better.”

Thirteen minutes later Dolly removed all Roland’s programming and reinstalled her own while Silvia found her something to wear. She made Simone totally obedient to Dolly, Silvia and Marissa and that Dolly could give her new truths. Then Dolly woke her up and asked her where Melanie and Judith were and Simone replied, “They left on Friday after putting me in this dog suit.” By two o’clock Simone was dressed and sitting in the back of the Jaguar and all her latex clothing was in a suitcase in the trunk. Her apartment had been locked and all signs of Dolly and Silvia’s presence removed. Dolly changed her coat and commenced the drive back to Scarborough, arriving back at eight o’clock. They stopped twice on the way to feed and water Simone and for them all to use the toilet.

At Dolly’s house they put Simone into bed in the spare room and then went to the pub for dinner. Rory was there and he insisted that he pay for their food and drinks.

At ten o’clock they said thank you and goodbye to Rory and started to walk back to the house.

Dolly put the kettle on for a cup of coffee and Simone crept down the stairs. Dolly and Silvia were sitting at the kitchen table and Dolly said, “It’s a good thing we have enough chairs; come and sit down. Would you like a drink?” Simone said, “I just wanted to say thank you. I was a bit out of it in the car. I think Melanie’s intent was to leave me there to die but you arrived just in time. While you were out the phone rang and I answered it. Someone called Imogen would like to talk to you.” Silvia made Simone a drink and Dolly phoned Imogen. When she answered, Dolly said, “How did your weekend cover go?” Imogen said, “It was exceptional. That is the main reason for my call. They want me to take on that responsibility permanently.” Dolly said, “Have you accepted yet?” Imogen said, “I would never do that without your approval.” Dolly said, “You have my approval, and although you will still love latex, you are free from all prescribed clothing restrictions and you are no long compelled to wear it. How is Patty?” “She is fine, she is sitting beside me.” Dolly said, “Put her on.” Patty came on the line and said, “Did you have a good weekend Mistress?” Dolly replied, “It ended better than it started and I want you to listen carefully. You are no longer required to wear specific items of clothing at specific times. You will continue to love latex but you are not compelled to wear it.” Patty said, “Thank you Mistress; it was difficult at school, finding clothing to hide that mannequin dress.” Dolly said, “OK, when you both have a weekend free come and see us. Bye for now.”

Simone said, “You seem so much more confident than you did. Who was that?” Dolly replied, “That was my two sisters who live in Skegness. Imogen was going to move in here but now we don’t have the room. Silvia had not mentioned Norman all day, so I assume she is over him, and you, my dear Simone, will be looked after here so much better than you were in Gloucester.” Simone said, “Why do I need looking after? I was alright before Walter got a hold of me.” Dolly said, “Walter made you submissive and look what happened when someone like Melanie took control. You need people around you who love you.” Silvia said, “We ought to go to bed. We have work tomorrow and there are three to get through the bathroom in the morning.” Dolly said, “What would you like to wear as a night dress, Simone?” Simone replied, “I think all my clothes are still in your car.” Dolly picked up the mackintosh that Silvia had been wearing and said, “Wear this with all the fastenings closed and the hood up and I can guarantee that you will love it once you are in bed.”

Dolly sent Simone to use the bathroom first while she washed the drinking cups and Silvia helped by drying them.

When they went upstairs, Simone was in bed and Dolly walked into the spare room as Silvia entered the bathroom. Dolly whispered to Simone, “Well, do you love it now?” Simone said, “Yes I do, it is lovely.” Dolly said, “What makes it better is when it’s a bondage coat, so you will wear this every night as it is on now, and when you slide into bed you will place your hands into the pockets and from then on you will be unable to remove them until I or Silvia kiss you in the morning. Goodnight lover.”

Dolly entered the bathroom as Silvia was cleaning her teeth and Dolly put her arms around her and nibbled her neck and licked her ear. Silvia said, “Are you trying to arouse me...” Dolly replied, “When we were both being controlled by Roland, we orgasmed whenever he said slave. Did you like that?” Silvia said, “Not as much as when it followed a little petting.” Dolly said, “Then yes, I am trying to arouse you. I have to keep your mind off Norman.” They swapped places while Dolly did her teeth and then they moved to the bedroom. Dolly chose a latex baby doll night dress and remembered what Roland had done. Silvia put on her short latex night dress and they both got into bed. Dolly moved into the sixty-nine position and the memory of walking through the town in a short night dress caused her pussy to fry and she came almost as soon as Silvia started licking.

Dolly had seven orgasms to Silvia’s five and then Dolly turned around and found her mouth. They kissed for several minutes and Silvia said, “Thank you, you are a million time better than Norman. He is now history.” Dolly settled into the pillow and as soon a Silvia’s eyes closed she thought, “sleep.”

The alarm went off a quarter to seven and Dolly was the first one up. She walked into the spare bedroom and leaned over the bed and kissed Simone on the mouth. Simone had been awake with her eyes closed and returned the kiss, fucking Dolly’s mouth with her tongue. They wrestled tongues for a while and then Dolly said, “Time to get up.”

Dolly entered the shower and had it to herself for no more that a minute or two when Silvia climbed in and slid skin to skin up and down her back. Simone was watching from the doorway and when Dolly exited, she climbed in and performed the same routine on Silvia. When all three were in the kitchen having breakfast, Simone said, “If I am woken up like that every morning, I will begin to think I am in heaven. There has never been any show of affection from Melanie or Judith.” Silvia said, “Before I met Dolly, I was a confirmed and committed heterosexual woman. But since meeting her, I am now a fully paid up member of the lesbian sorority.” Dolly said, “Our cupboards are bare. This morning after we go to the shop, I am going to do some shopping.”

At eight o’clock they walked out of the house and Dolly locked up. They walked past the book shop and hairstylist and into the town and arrived at the shop at ten past eight. Dolly opened the back door and they found Marissa inside. Dolly introduced Simone to Marissa and then Silvia said, “We three are going to manage the store this morning and this afternoon there will be four of us. For the remainder of the week we will have a rotation so we can all have some time off.”

Dolly walked out of the stockroom and walked back toward the garage. The larger supermarkets were on the edge of town and required a car to convey the purchased goods home. When the larger store opened, a free bus service was operated but not enough people used it so it was suspended. Dolly decided to go through the front of the house and make a proper list before setting off to the shop, and when she turned into Shore Road she noticed four police cars outside her house. She had the talisman in her handbag and a bottle of ‘4’. There were no other MC products in the house since the holdall was still in the car.

She stopped in a doorway and fitted the contacts, put the talisman in her pocket and then walked to the house. Her front door had been forced and there were several police inside. Dolly walked to the kitchen and found two policemen searching cupboards. “If you tell me what you are looking for I could point you in the right direction.” One of the policemen was Oliver and he said, “Miss Page, we have a warrant to search your house in connection with the death of John Redshank.” Dolly stated, “I would like to see the warrant and would like to talk to whomever is in charge.” Oliver shouted to DS Jackson, “Miss Page is down here and would like to talk to you.” A plain clothed detective sergeant came down the stairs and said, “Miss Page, we are here to determine how you influenced Inspector Walsh to murder John Redshank.” Dolly said, “Who is Inspector Walsh and who is John Redshank and when was this alleged influence to have taken place? I arrived back from Gloucester at eight o’clock last evening.” The Detective Sergeant looked less confident and Dolly said, “This is the second time my front door has been damaged in the last week. Who is going to repair it this time?” The DS said, “We will arrange for it’s repair when we are finished. Tell me Miss Page, what is in the shed?” Dolly said, “Some left over DIY products used by my father before he died.” “If you would open it for me I would like to confirm that.”

Dolly opened the back door and walked to the shed followed by the DS. As Dolly opened the shed door, the sergeant pushed his way past her and entered the shed. He stood there, surprised at the difference between the outside and the inside state of repair. Dolly entered behind him and placed the talisman in front of his eyes, and then said, “You cannot see any difference between the states of repair between in and out. It is all dilapidated and the inside is crammed with old paint tines and other antiquated DIY tools and sundries. You will also find nothing else in my home and arrange for the door to be repaired as soon as possible. Tonight, when you go home, you will throw your wife out for the evening and dress in her clothes. When you are dressed like a woman you will love being dressed that way and will try and act like a woman.”

Dolly put the talisman away and walked back to the house. She walked into the kitchen and found Ian talking to Oliver and said, “You two again; will you never learn. Where are the remainder of your trespassers?” Oliver said, “They have all left having found nothing. We are to wait for the DS. Dolly said, “He will be here in a minute when he puts the lids back on Father’s paint tins. By the way, is he married?” Oliver said, “Yes, he is married to Wendy who works in the town planning department.” The DS came out of the shed leaving the door open and walked back to the kitchen. As he entered he said, “Nothing in there but dust and antique do-it-yourself crap.” Dolly remembered the single bottle of ‘4’ in the fridge so she reached for it and handed it to the DS saying, “Here, this will clear the dust from your throat.”

The DS opened the bottle and took a drink and started to walk out of the house. Dolly shouted, “You are not leaving me with a broken front door. If you leave a defenceless lone woman in a vulnerable position, I will generate a complaint to the chief constable that will ensure you will be back walking a beat. You will need to remain here until the door is fixed.” The Detective Sergeant said, “Oliver, please arrange for the building services people to pop along and see to the door and remain here until it is secured.” Dolly said, “Oliver and Ian, I think you should both leave the DS here to do that. It was his operation and therefore his responsibility for getting it sorted.”

Oliver and Ian both said, “She is right; we will come back for you. Give us a call when you are ready.” With that said, they both walked out leaving the DS with Dolly. He made the phone call to the repairers telling them to make it as promptly as possible. Dolly told him to wait in the sitting room and he was entranced by the drug within minutes of sitting down. Dolly said, “What is your name and your family status?”

The DS replied, “William Jackson and my wife is Wendy and we have no children.” Dolly said, “When you wake up in the morning you will be subservient to every female on the planet. There will be a hierarchy of control based on the following formula: I and my friend are a one, children and strangers are a two, family, colleagues and friends are a three, spouse’s family members are a four and your wife is a five. Lower numbers will always take precedence over higher numbers and lower numbers can override or delete the instructions from higher numbers. In addition, once a person commands you, their group allocation will never change, even if they change groups.”

“How have you left my bedroom, is it tidy?” William replied, “I shouldn’t think so, these men never tidy up.” “When you awake you are going upstairs to tidy up and as you touch my clothing you are going to develop a craving to try latex clothing on, and because you want to wear women’s clothing, your craving will be to buy and wear female latex clothing. There is a transvestite shop on Heathcliff Street and an adult bookshop next door. They both specialise in merchandise for men who like dressing up as women and you will visit both shops and buy their full service. You will, however be overcome by your desire while putting my clothes away and you will strip off and try on one of my coats with a hood. You will undress and put it on, fastening all the fastenings and the belt if it has one and then put up the hood. When the hood is on you will love the feeling of latex against your skin so much that you will want to masturbate and this desire will be overwhelming. When you wake up you will forget drinking the water or seeing Ian and Oliver when you came out of this filthy shed. You have decided that you could not leave me with a broken front door so you will volunteer to tidy up, starting upstairs. You will countdown from 100 to zero and wake up on zero, feeling very thirsty and the first thing you will do is offer to make a cup of tea. Start counting now.”

Dolly left him and looked in her bedroom. There was not much from the wardrobe on the floor so she added a few items, including a couple of raincoats with the correct features.

She returned down stairs and went into the kitchen before William awoke and put the kettle on. William came into the kitchen and said, “I’ll do that.” Dolly stepped aside and said, “You must like doing woman’s work.” William said, “Yes, I suppose I do. I’ve always enjoyed doing the things reserved for women.” Dolly continued, “So you do the vacuuming and laundry at home as well the sewing and needlework.” William said, “Not at home, my wife does those.” Dolly said, “But if it is your desire to do these activities, shouldn’t you be helping your wife? You could also enroll in some courses for women that should appeal to your feminine side.” William made the tea and then said, “I will just check up stairs that my men left it tidy,” and turned carrying his cup with him.

Dolly drank her tea and then crept up the stairs. Dolly’s bedroom was tidy and William’s clothes were folded neatly on the chair in the corner. Dolly could hear the rustle of latex in the bathroom as he franticly masturbated. Dolly opened the door and said, “Well, is this how you tidy up, dressing up in someone else’s clothing.” William stopped pumping his cock and tried to apologise but his words came out all at once.

Dolly said, “That could be dangerous, to stop so close to the release. You had better continue and finish it off. Come on, get pumping.” It was not long before he came all over the front of the mackintosh. He pulled some toilet paper off the roll and started to wipe it up. Dolly said, “Stop that, you are making it worse.” He next started to take it off and Dolly said, “You made it dirty. Does your feminine side not insist that you clean it properly? You should keep it on until you get home so you can clean it properly and then you can return it when you have one of your own.” William said, “Why do I need to take it home?” Dolly said, “You have a fetish and like most sexual fetishes you will never be able to come again unless you are dressed like that every time.”

William said, “No, I could never do that; my wife would kill me.” Dolly said, “Think about it, you have a problem. It’s not unique but it is real. Surely if you talk to your wife about it, would she not try to help you?” William stood there in Dolly’s mackintosh and said, “I could never do it.” Dolly said, “Give your wife a ring and ask her to come here and then I will help you to persuade her.” William walked down stairs in his mackintosh and used the phone in the kitchen. Dolly said, “You look quite good in that and the longer you keep it on, the better you will feel. By the time your wife gets here, you will never want to wear anything else.”

William phoned the town hall and asked to speak to his wife. When she came on he said, “Are you able to help me? I am at 4 Shore Road and I am in a spot of bother and I think you would be the best one to fix it.” He pleaded for a few minutes before she agreed to come. When he put the phone down, Dolly said, “You had better hide upstairs. The building services people might come and you don’t want them to see you.” William went back up the stairs and hid in Dolly’s bedroom with the door closed. Dolly waited by the door to see who would come first. She had one bottle of water in her handbag and the talisman in her pocket. She saw a van come around the corner and park outside and then she saw another car park behind it.

Two men got out of the van and Dolly pointed at the door. The lock had survived but the frame was destroyed. One of the men said, “This lock is one of the very best on the market. If you want your house to be this secure, you will need a steel surround.” Dolly said, “The police are paying, let’s go for the best then.” The man pulled out a tape measure and his mobile phone. A woman from the car walked up to Dolly and the man and said, “I have come to see my husband, is he here?” Dolly said, “Yes, he had a rather embarrassing problem and he wanted me to explain it to you before you see him. Come into the kitchen and I will try and explain.” When they were seated at the kitchen table, Dolly said, “Did you know that your husband has a fetish? He was tidying up my room earlier when he shed his clothes a put something of mine on.” Wendy said, “He has never shown signs of this before.” Dolly held up the talisman and then instructed Wendy to drink the water and then to forget she had drunk it. Thirteen minutes later Dolly said, “You are now my slave. You will do whatever I tell you and believe every truth I tell you as the gospel truth. When I give you a command or new truth, your conscious mind will not remember the word but your subconscious will make you do or believe as directed.”

“Your husband has a double fetish that you are going to help him with. The first is a love of latex and the second is that he likes to wear women’s clothing. You are going to support both these fetishes by allowing him to wear your clothes in the house. This will mean that you will have to buy latex clothing for yourself so he can wear it. When you try on latex clothing, you are going to find it is your fetish too and you will love it so much that it will become your clothing of choice. As for his desire to wear female clothes, you will also love this. You have always wanted a girlfriend who would accompany you to girly events so you will help him to look the part.”

“Now, in a moment you are going to wake up and will only remember that I have told you about his fetishes. You will forget all your instruction on how to deal with them and therefore believe these ideas are from your own mind. I have also asked what the planning regulations are, if I were to extend into the garden, because I need a dining room. You are thinking about it and you are about to answer my request. Now wake up and talk to me about planning.”

Wendy cleared her head and said, “Where is he?” Dolly replied, “He is up stairs and probably masturbating.” “This double fetish has come as a surprise,” Wendy said. “What about my dining room?” asked Dolly? Wendy looked out of the kitchen window and said, “You can’t extend but you could erect a conservatory on the back.” Dolly said, “So what do I need to do?” Wendy replied, “If you talk to Yorkshire Windows, they will design the right conservatory for the property and help submit the planning application.” Dolly said, “OK, I will do that. Go and find your girlfriend.”

Wendy climbed the stairs, nodding at the two men working on the door, and entered Dolly’s bedroom. She found William lying on the bed with his cock standing at attention through the seam of the coat and Wendy said, “We must not let that go to waste,” and dropped her panties then climbed on top and lowered herself on to his rock hard staff.

Down stairs, Dolly went to talk to the workmen and asked what had been decided. The door was off its hinges and they were putting a new frame in the doorway. The foreman said, “There is a steel band set into this wooden frame and when this is screwed in place with some very long countersunk fixings, no one will be able to break in.” Dolly thanked him and climbed the stairs; she found Wendy and William in an embrace and Wendy looked well and truly fucked. Dolly said, “Wendy, I am very pleased you have done that. His fetish is that he can’t make love unless he is dressed in a latex mackintosh, and now your fetish is the same. You make a lovely pair. Now take her home and clean her up.”

Wendy picked up William’s clothes and then led him past the workmen who gave a bit of friendly ribbing as they were busy finishing up. Within fifteen minutes Dolly’s home was secure and the workmen had left. The door was very secure, the hinges were welded to the metal frame and the lock was into the metal band. It was also a perfect fit. Dolly was very pleased. She locked the house and walked around to the garage.

Driving to the outskirts of the town was very busy. The holiday season was drawing to a close but there were still plenty of people who looked out of place and drove as if they didn’t know where they were going.

At the supermarket, Dolly parked reasonably close to the entrance. Someone just pulled out of a slot as she got there and she took it.

Dolly left her blue mackintosh in the car and walked around the supermarket, filling her trolley. A number of small children commented on her dress and a larger number of men covertly stalked her.

When Dolly reached the front of the conveyer belt and the woman on the cash register started passing Dolly’s purchases over the laser scanners and Dolly was packing them into bags, the two women in the queue behind her were discussing her dress. The older woman uttered a derogatory comment about wearing non-conformity dress and the younger woman behind her said, “We live in a free country and look how confidently she wears them. I wish I could do that.”

Dolly paid for her purchases and pushed the trolley out to the car. She was loading the produce into the trunk when one of the men who had been following her around the store came up to her and said, “Would you like to go for a coffee or anything? I cannot get over how beautiful you are in that rubber suit.” Dolly replied, “Thank you, but I am very pushed for time. I need to get back to work and I am already late.”

The man was not confident enough to press it so he mumbled, “Your loss” as he walked away. Dolly closed the trunk and then returned the trolley before putting on the blue rubberised mackintosh and driving out of the car park. On the way back to Shore Road, she thought about John and the resultant vacuum. She wondered who would fill is and then decided to find out. After parking outside the house, she unloaded her shopping and stored it in the kitchen cupboards, fridge and freezer. Locking the house, she returned the car to the garage and then walked to Mr. Scudamore’s office. She walked straight into his office and when he looked up, Dolly said, “Following the untimely death of John Redshank, there are a number of businesses in this town that need a new owner. Could you find out who that is or whether the estate is being liquidated? I would like Walter’s estate to buy them up.” Mr. Scudamore replied, “He did not leave a will so his estranged wife in Australia will inherit. I expect the estate will be divided up and sold off piece meal.” Dolly said, “Find out who is dealing with it and make an offer for the whole thing.”

Mr. Scudamore continued, “My old partner will be dealing with it. Redshank had some not so lawful enterprises that Walter did not like which is why Raymond and I split.” Dolly said, “These not so lawful enterprises make money or he would not have bothered with them. I would like to know what they are and if we don’t like them, we can wind them down. My main reason is, I don’t want this vacuum to be filled by a hardened criminal.” Mr. Scudamore said, “I applaud your motive. I will see what I can do.” Dolly said, “Thank you; how are you getting on with Josephine these days?” Mr. Scudamore said, “Very well indeed. She moved into my house on Sunday.” Dolly said, “I am glad for you. I must go now; keep me informed about the Redshank empire and I’ll say bye for now.”

Dolly walked from Mr. Scudamore’s office to the dress shop and called in to see Doris. Doris was in the front of the shop doing someone’s hair and Dolly said, “Could I have a quiet word?” Doris took her through into the back and Dolly said, “I had dealings with a Mr. William Jackson this morning and he asked about cross dressing. I directed him at you and told him he should ask for your full service. If he comes, no matter what he wants, I would like you to give him everything you can, including piercing, tattoos and hormones.” Doris said, “Will he also need a uniform?” Dolly replied, “Only if comes in dressed like a man.” Doris said she would do as Dolly instructed. Dolly then left the shop after apologising to the woman/man who was under the dryer.

As Dolly walked into the dress shop there was a commotion coming from the changing room. Simone and Marissa were standing close to the sales point and Dolly asked, “What is wrong?” Marissa said, “Silvia is serving Megan.” Dolly asked, “Who is Megan?” Marissa replied, “The woman who took Norman away from her.” Dolly wondered why she had never met Megan. Dolly was pleased that Simone and Marissa were getting on well and Dolly asked Marissa if she had a good Sunday. Marissa said, “Not really, I am now homeless. I fell out with my boyfriend and he trashed most of my stuff.” Dolly said, “We can’t have you homeless. Where did you sleep last night?” Marissa said, “In the stock room.” Dolly said, “Simone has a big double bed to herself. I‘m sure she would love someone to share it with.” Simone wrapped her arms around Marissa and said, “You must come; I will make you feel very welcome and we can also share the wardrobe as well as the bed.”

At that moment a woman Dolly did not recognise came out of the dressing room carrying three outfits and she walked up the Dolly and said, “Last time we met, you were instructed by your master to do as exactly as I instruct, so please mark these three items as sold at no cost.” Dolly replied, “I do not remember meeting you and I have no master and therefore do not acknowledge such an instruction; please pay at the sales counter. Simone, before this customer leaves the shop, would you please check that Silvia is alright?” Megan was about to barge past Dolly but Dolly’s persona as created by Walter did not give and she pushed back. Megan was taken by surprise and tripped over a display rack. Marissa was on her in no time and between them they dragged Megan into the stock room. Dolly pulled a straight jacket out of the supplies delivered by Bianca and forced Megan’s arms into it. Megan was eventually constrained by a straight jacket and an assortment of belts tying her legs together and binding her to a concrete building pillar. Marissa stuffed some laddered stockings into her mouth to stop her screaming.

When Megan was suitably bound, Dolly and Marissa walked back to the shop to find Silvia and Simone standing by the sales desk. Silvia was supporting a shining shadow around her right eye. Dolly said, “Is there some way you would like to repay Megan? She does not appear to be a nice person.” “I wonder what she is doing to Norman,” Silvia said. “I still have your spare contact lenses, could I borrow your rock?” Dolly replied, “You could give it a try, but be aware that this rock cannot change instructions given with Walter’s chemicals, and I have no idea what Roland used to programme either Norman or Megan.” Silvia put the contacts in and said, “I’ll give it a try. You put yours in and you can watch me.” Dolly fitted her contacts and handed Silvia the talisman. They both walked into the stock room and Silvia said, “Now don’t you look nice like that, all tied up waiting for me to dispense some justice.”

Megan mumbled into the gag in her mouth and Silvia held the talisman in front of her eyes. When Megan was entranced, Silvia said, “Tell me, what did Roland say to you while you were under the influence of mind control drugs?” Silvia pulled the gag out and Megan said, “He told me that he was my master and that I was to obey him at all times. He also told me that when he told me to do something, I would do that thing without question. He said if he gave me a new truth, it would become my truth and no one would convince me otherwise.

He then gave me a fetish for latex and instructed that I always wear latex and nothing else. He also told me that he would introduce me to a man who I would fall in love with and that I would do anything to make him happy. He then instructed me to not allow anyone other than him to change his commands even if I was given the water to drink again.” Dolly said, “That is sneaky, I never tried that.”

Silvia said, “He didn’t stop anyone from giving her more instructions. Megan, you are no longer only in love with Norman. You are now in love with food. Whenever you see food you will want to eat it and the unhealthier the food is, the more you will want it. In addition, whenever you increase a dress size you will need to replace your whole wardrobe with latex clothes from this shop and you must be civil with the sales staff.” Silvia walked away from Megan, and Dolly followed her saying, “Remind me never to fall out with you.” Silvia said, “If Roland did that to her, he probably did the same to Norman so there is no way to get him back. But something changed in me yesterday when we made love. I think that was the first time that has happened. Sex with Norman was good but compared with last night; he and I have only ever fucked.” Marissa said, “You could have had that from me years ago.” Silvia replied, “After you get settled in, I am sure you will get the chance to prove that.”

They had a good afternoon and after half an hour Megan woke from her trance. Simone responded to the noise and released the belts, then removed the straight jacket and then she threw her out the back entrance without the outfits she had tried on and attempted to take out of the shop free of charge.

After the shop closed, a group of four ladies in latex walked towards Dolly’s house. The people they passed were agog at the vision of four attractive young women in sexually expressive clothing and looking so happy. Marissa was carrying a suitcase and Simone was carrying three shopping bags. No one commented; they were left speechless as the group passed. When they arrived at the house, Dolly said, “For the foreseeable future, Simone is responsible for the evening meal, Marissa for cleaning the latex clothing and Silvia and I are responsible for building the empire.” Silvia said, “What empire and how do we build it?”

Dolly said, “There are a lot of your ex-colleagues who are leaderless now that Hilda is out of the scene. They will need a home. There are also a lot of businesses that are without a leader because John is now deceased. Many of these are sex related and they should remain in one stable. The first priority is to make this house bigger. Silvia, see if there are any sales persons at Yorkshire Windows and if there is, arrange for someone to call. We could have a nice dining room in a conservatory.” Silvia went to the phone and Simone to look through the stocked cupboards so she could plan a meal. Dolly and Marissa went up stairs to change.

Silvia joined Dolly and said, “One of their salesmen lives in Scarborough and he will call here at seven.” Dolly said, “Good. What about Hilda’s whores, who is running them now?” Silvia replied, “Charlotte Thompson will be running the day to day business. She was Hilda’s right hand woman.” Dolly said, “OK, after the salesman has been and gone, you and I will find Charlotte and talk her into joining us.” Silvia said, “Do you really mean talk her into it or taking her over?” Dolly said, “That depends, but I expect we will be taking over.”

The conservatory salesman arrived before dinner was ready so Dolly showed him into the garden and said, “I would like the biggest conservatory we can fit on the back of this property that will be allowed under the town planning regulations.” The man said, “We have a very good relationship with the town council so meeting your requirements should not be a problem. If you would allow me to measure up out here, I will then go away and draw up the biggest we could accommodate.”

Dolly left him to measure up and went back into the kitchen. Simone, Silva and Marissa were sitting in the sitting room and Dolly stayed in the kitchen. When the man came out of the garden he said, “I think you could accommodate a four metre by five metre one, which is likely to set you back about £25,000.” Dolly said, “Where would the outside door be and what kind of windows are you proposing?” The man said, “I will produce some draft proposals of what we can offer in the office tomorrow and drop them around on my way home. You can decide if you like any of the designs, then we could work out the best way to proceed.” Dolly told him that would be lovely and showed him out. Simone served up dinner and they all crammed around the small table in the kitchen to eat it.

After dinner, Marissa started cleaning up and Simone helped while Silvia and Dolly got ready to go out. They both had their contact lenses in and a talisman each. On the way out they walked to the garage and took three bottles of water each. They walked to a very large house and Silvia said, “This house belonged to Charlotte Thompson and Hilda persuaded her to run it as a brothel four or five years ago.”

Silvia knocked on the large front door and a mature woman in her sixties answered, and seeing Silvia said, “We thought we had lost you and now you have brought someone new. Well done and come in, both of you. I expect you have heard what happened to Hilda. I am trying to keep things going but without her protection, I don’t know how long we will manage.” Dolly said, “Has no one stepped up to take Hilda’s place?” Charlotte replied, “No one as yet, although I believe someone from York is coming tomorrow to look us over.”

End of Chapter 17