The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 3

Next morning, Walter felt invigorated he had achieved something with Simone he had failed to achieve with Dolly, then he realised that Simone had interacted with the public where as Dolly was only with him. He decided that they would pay a visit to Gloucester where Simone had her shop. Walter realised that Dolly was protected because he did not what others spoiling his life. However, he craved the humiliation of his victim at the hand of someone different where he could observe the pain and suffering. He decided that he could not do to Dolly what he wanted to do but he could certainly do things to Simone. Dolly was a natural submissive and would happily do whatever he wanted; she had become his perfect companion.

What he needed, was the struggle he saw in the dominant Simone’s eyes when she was doing something out of her normal character. He didn’t want to seek out another dominant personality so he would have to stick with Simone. He was ready to test his new compound and he needed someone other than Dolly. He had decided that Dolly was going to be his replacement when he died. He had started making arrangements for this but he had not broached it with Dolly yet. He would do that when the time was right.

After leaving Walter and Dolly, Simone had driven back to Gloucester without issue; she had stopped once for fuel and had avoided any unnatural desires. She was still wearing her latex clothing and rubber mackintosh but these in themselves had not caused any unwanted problems. She arrived back at her house at twelve fifteen, and removed all her clothes before going straight to bed. She woke at 7 o’clock and feeling very tired, she had a quick shower and then dressed in her normal work clothes. She opened the shop just before 9 o’clock and had a very busy day.

Walter and Dolly packed their bags for an extended break and travelled to Gloucester by train on the Thursday. Walter had rented a two bedroom apartment for a month and they reached it by taxi from the station. Walter established his base while Dolly unpacked wearing her baby outfit. The pacifier was in her mouth and Walter had not given her any safe zones where she could take it out.

When everything was tidy, Walter told Dolly to stay in the apartment and not answer the door unless it was him. He then left to find Simone’s shop. Being in a strange City and not wanting to use another taxi, it took Walter an hour to find the store; He could not walk fast and had to keep taking breaks.

There was a coffee shop opposite so he positioned himself at a window table so he could watch and ordered a coffee and Danish pastry.

As he sat down, he noticed that the time was approaching four o’ clock. Perfect timing he thought, he would be able to see Simone’s clientele and how she shuts up.

Most of the patrons to the boutique were women between twenty and forty; there were only a few male customers, who were obviously accompanying their wives.

Most of the customers came out with packages after only five or six minutes, so business was brisk

One young woman with her Mother stayed in the shop for nearly half an hour. Walter thought, “These must be wedding dress customers”.

At a quarter past five, two young female punks went into the shop and came out empty handed after only a few seconds. They walked across the street and came into the coffee shop. Walter heard them maligning that stuck up bitch, as they referred to Simone. He listened closely and learnt that one of them was planning on getting married and wanted a punk wedding. However, Simone would not accommodate them at all. Walter said to himself, “Perhaps they should come back on Friday or Saturday”. Simone was still open when the coffee shop closed so Walter walked up the street and looked in some of the shop windows.

The last customer emerged from Simone’s store at quarter past six and she put the closed sign on the door as they left. Simone emerged at six forty five and locked up. Walter saw that she was dressed very smartly as she walked away. Simone had not seen Walter so he was still quite happy to follow her at a distance. He was not able to walk quickly but was able to see where she parked her car.

Arriving back at his rented apartment, Walter found Dolly curled up on the bed asleep.

Simone arrived home after a very busy day and started making her evening meal. While she sat down waiting for her meal to cook, she started to plan her Friday. On Monday, she had ordered a new range of clothing and she could not remember why. They were due to arrive some time tomorrow morning. She had not decided how she would sell these clothes or even how to advertise them. The company in question had been attempting to have her stock their clothing for some time and when they phoned on Monday, for some reason she said yes. She decided that when they arrive, they would have to remain in the stock room in their boxes.

Each evening this week she had looked at the latex clothing she found in her bedroom on Monday morning, wondering where they came from and why she had them. If only she could remember what she did last weekend, perhaps it would make sense of the way she had felt this week.

All week she had not dared to try on these latex clothes but with the arrival of a lot more in the morning she thought that perhaps she might try them on tonight. At the end of the evening, she still had not tried them on so went to bed with them still lying over the back of her bedroom chair.

She had some very erotic dreams, which faded as soon as she awoke leaving her very aroused. She played with her self in the shower but could not reach her climax before the time to leave came around. She wrapped a towel around herself and ran back into the bedroom.

Looking at the latex clothes, she remembered seeing knickers with built-in dildos. She picked them up and slipped her legs into them. As she pushed the dildos into there respective orifices, the pleasure she felt on Sunday came back so without thinking she donned the remainder of the latex outfit. She was sitting in her car at a set of traffic light halfway the work when she realized what she has done.

The stimulation from the protrusions in her knickers maintained her arousal at a very high level and she was driving on autopilot.

The slight odour emanating from the dress was also stimulating her arousal but this was beyond her consciousness.

After parking the car in her usual space, she quickly walked to the shop and opened up. She hung up the coat in her locker and set up the cash register ready to open the store.

Five minutes after opening the shop, the first customer of the day entered. When she saw what Simone was wearing and asked what the occasion was. Simone told her that for some time, she had been pressured into selling latex clothing and after much soul searching had capitulated. The latex clothing was due today so she though she would try it on.

The customer who was looking to hire a ball gown for a company event said, “I don’t think latex would be suitable for this event, but I may came back and see what you have in a day or two”.

Simone told the same story to all the early customers and the driver of her expected delivery at eleven fifteen. Having missed breakfast, she had planned to shut up the shop at 12:30 and have some lunch. In the periods where the shop was empty, she was busy checking off the items on the delivery note and was shocked to see that a large part of the shipment was items of bondage.

During one of her periods of checking in the back room, she suddenly developed a substantial thirst. While she was trying to determine what liquid she thirsted for, the doorbell sounded. Moving back into the shop front she found the two punks from yesterday together with another girl waiting.

This new girl said in a very aggressive tone, “Yesterday you did not want to serve my two friends here, but today you will give them your complete attention. Simone replied, “I apologies most sincerely for my rudeness yesterday, I was just having a bad day, please tell me again what you would like”.

The first punk said, “We would like to hire two ball gowns for our high school dance”. Simone took their sizes and went to fetch some outfits for them to try.

While she was in the back the aggressive girl said, “You seem to be ok now, just be assertive and you will be alright, I have to go, bye”.

When Simone returned with several fine ball gowns, the second girl said, “What is it with this rubber dress”. Simone gave her story about the delivery and the girl said, “Have you got many latex ball gowns”? Simone said, “The stock had only just arrived and she had not unpacked it yet”. The first girl with a very aggressive tone said, “Perhaps we should help you unpack. Judith put the closed sign on the door and locked it”. While Judith locked the door, Simone said, “I do not need any help sorting out my stock, if you would like to chose from these or come back when I have had time to sort today’s delivery”. The girl was starting to become unsure of her position and then remembered what her sister had said, replied, “We are here now, so you will show us your stock and let us choose”.

Simone replied, “Very well this way please”. Both punk girls followed Simone into the back room and Simone, handed the first girl the dispatch note detailing all the stock delivered. The first girl feeling much more confident with her assertive tone looked down the list and stopped at an item, which said, “Severe bondage suit together with all associated fitments”, she said, “What is this item here”. Simone replied, “I have no idea, I haven’t opened it yet and I did not order it”.

The first girl asked Judith to find it and after only a few seconds, she returned with a large box. The first girl ripped it open and pulled out a sheet of instructions. Checking the size she said, “This must have been made for you”, then lifted out all the contents of the box. Judith exclaimed, “Jesus Melanie, what it all this for”.

Melanie said, “I’ll show you. You shop person loose the dress and underwear”, while I fit the batteries in these. Simone slowly removed her clothes and Melanie handed her two of the largest vibrators she had ever seen. She just stood holding them and Melanie shouted, “Don’t just stand there push them in”. Simone pushed the first one in her pussy and it felt as if she had been spit in two. She could not get the other one in at all. Melanie handed a tube of lubricant to Judith and said, “She needs some help”.

Judith pushed lubricant into her bum crack, spread it liberally over the vibrator, and then rammed it into Simone’s arse. Simone squealed saying “Take it out it hurts”. Melanie said, “Leave it alone, it will stop hurting in a minute or two when your bum gets used to it. Here put this on”, and handing her a corset. It took both girls to pull the laces tight but they eventually removed the entire gap at the back of the corset. Simone was reduces to short breathes and she gasped, “It is too tight, I can not breath”.

Melanie said “Rubbish, if you could not breath you would be unable to talk. Reading the instructions, again Melanie handed Simone a ball gag saying, “This is next”. Simone said, “I am not putting this in my mouth”. Judith took the gag and said, “Your statement was incorrect, you must never think or talk of yourself in the first person, and you must do as Melanie instructs, here open wide”. Simone opened her mouth and Judith pushed the gag in and fastened the straps to hold it in position. Next came a cat suit, both girls helped Simone into it and zipped it up to her neck, it was very tight especially around her bum and crotch and it forces the two massive plugs further in.

Next, Judith fitted an arm binder that pinned her arms together behind her back making the elbows almost touch. When the binder was laced up, Melanie picked up a latex harness made of thick straps each about 1.5 inches wide that were fastened to a hood. First Melanie pulled Simone’s hair into a very tight ponytail and forced this through a hole in the top of the hood, then she pulled the hood down over her head, the collar incorporated a chin guard that covered her mouth and when the zip and the back was closed all that was visible were her eyes and nose. Melanie then began to fasten the harness there were straps around her hips, waist, below her bust and above her bust. There was also a strap through her cleavage. All the straps went around her body and around the arm binder pinning it to her back.

Melanie then produced a pair a ballet boots and then leg irons that locked the boots on. There was a chain linking the leg irons together and the centre of this chain there was another one, which linked the first chain to the ring on the end of the arm binder.

When everything was in place, the girls stood back and looked at Simone standing very straight in her black shiny bondage outfit. The last thing Melanie took out of the box was a remote and used it to turn on Simon’s vibrators.

While Melanie had been finishing dressing Simone, Judith had looked at the dispatch note and had found a floor length cape. She searched for this in the delivery and when she found it unwrapped it. She pushed it over Simone’s head and let the shirt fall to the floor she then lifted the hood up and closed the fastenings at the neck.

When Judith stepped back, Melanie said, “If you can hear me nod your head”. Simone nodded and Melanie continued, “Judith was correct, you must never think or talk in the first person and you love your vibrators and this suit. Whenever there is someone around to help you put it on, you will seek his or her assistance to do so.

Now you must stay here until you cum and you must tell no one that you have seen us today or yesterday”. Judith said, “Remember you have not seen us”. Then they both left the stock room, back in the shop, Judith picked up all the ball gowns and Melanie took all the cash out of the register. When they exited the store Judith put the sign back to open and left the door unlocked. As they exited they saw an old man leaving the coffee shop opposite and started walking towards them so the legged it a high speed.

Walter walked across the street, he was pleased to see that the two punks from yesterday were back again in her time when she had no free will. He was interested to see what state she was in. He entered the shop and found it empty. He called out and there was no reply so he shut and locked the door. Going into the back room he was astonished to see the condition of his second slave.

The cape hood almost obliterated sight of her face, he could see her eyes but everything else was in shadow. He said, “Are you all right”. Simone was surprised to see Walter in her store and did not want to upset him, although she could not remember why. She had climaxed for the first time today minutes before he came in and she was still revelling in the afterglow so she nodded.

Walter said, “Would you like to change your clothes now”. Simone didn’t know why, but she did not want to take it off just yet, she loved both the vibrators and this suit so she shook her head with vigour. Walter was about to continue when he noticed a piece of paper on the floor, picking it up he found it to be the instructions for the bondage suit. He then said, “Are you wearing all of this”. Simone nodded. Walter pulled out a mobile phone and made a call. When it was answered, Walter said, “Dolly listen carefully, tie a scarf around your face and put on your plastic mac, then write Simone’s shop address on a piece of paper and give it with a twenty pond note to the taxi drivers that will knock on your door in about fifteen minutes, I need you here”. He closed that call and rang the taxi firm they had used on Thursday and ordered a taxi.

Walter looked at Simone and said, “White we wait for Dolly, why don’t you walk about and get used to your new shoes. While Simone was walking around the storeroom, Walter was reading the dispatch note and was astonished at the amount a bondage clothes Simone had ordered. Walter was revelling in Simone’s loss of dominance and was looking forward to hearing her story whenever he allowed her out of this suit.

After twenty minutes he went out into the store to wait for Dolly. When she arrived she was wearing her dolls outfit with the matching PVC mackintosh. She looked divine. Walter opened the door and invited her in. Locking it again he said, “I am going to give you back your old self when you go into the stock room you will find some different clothes to wear. You will choose latex clothes suitable for working in this shop. When you get them on you will be come Sybil again. Now go”. Dolly ran into the Stock room and was shocked to see this latex apparition walking around the room. Dolly looked in the boxes and then saw her own clothes that Simone wore this morning and she put those on. As soon as she was properly dressed, she felt like her old self and walked back to Walter in the shop. Walter said, “You should open up and manage the store for the rest of the afternoon. There appears to be no money in the till so here take my wallet and use the money in their as a float. Although, we will want it back at the end of the day”. Walter disappeared into the stock room and Sybil opened the store. The first customer came in about ten minutes later saying she had been earlier but the shop was closed. Sybil apologised saying that there had been some large deliveries, which needed sorting out.

She soon got back into the swing of being a sales person and throughout the after noon did very well. There had been a reasonable amount of interest in her clothes and she said that they would be selling latex clothing in the very near future.

Back in the stock room Walter was sorting the latex stock into its respective grouping. And he finished of checking all the goods received against the dispatch note. Simone continued to walk around and her feet were beginning to feel less painful. At six o’clock Sybil closed the store and Sorted out the till returning the money Walter had provided to he wallet. When she entered the stock room she asked Walter why Simone was still walking around the room, Walter replied that she was getting used to her new shoes.

Dolly told him she had closed for the night and was hungry. Simone nodded showing agreement with that late statement. Walter said, “Ok tells go home, we will use Simone’s car and you Sybil will drive. Sybil put her baby outfit in a shopping bag and then they shut up shop taking Simone out with them. Back at Simone’s house, Sybil made dinner for three and when it was ready, Walter removed the cape harness and hood then the gag.

When her mouth was free Walter asked, what did those punks, do to you. Simone said, “Simone can not remember any punks or why she put this suite on, she only knows she loves it”. Walter remembered his instruction for her not to remember any instruction and thought oh well. Walter asked, “What is the meaning of talking in the third person”. Simone replied, “Simone knows not what you are taking about she has always talked this way”. Sybil called “Dinner is ready”. Walter sat Simone down at the table and told Sybil she would have to feed them both.

Throughout the meal, Sybil was very talkative, she thanked Walter for allowing her to work in the shop, and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Walter said, “Ok this solves a small problem, Sybil, from now on you can be your old self from Monday morning until Saturday night as long as you work the shop, On Sunday’s you must wear your nappies and baby costume and suck on your pacifier unless you can persuade someone else to wear it. You also have to ensure that someone remains in this bondage suite all the time. Simone, Your name is now “Shopslut” and while you are wearing your tight bondage, including the gag. You are only allowed to remove the gag at mealtimes or on Sundays. On Sundays if Baby Dolly is dressed in her baby costume, you can instruct her, what to do. However you must be very careful what you say, all word beginning with B, C or D that come out of your mouth will make you forget that you are not wearing the gag, and all your senses will tell you it is there until Sybil kissed you.

Now I think you two are all set, but before I go Shopslut, you are no longer addicted to piss or male cum, you are however addicted to Sybil’s cum and you must get at least two doses every one hundred and sixty hours”.

Walter put his coat on and then said, “Sybil after you redress Shopslut, you can run me back to the apartment and then on to the Station, I am going back to Yorkshire. Sybil replaced the gag, hood and harness and then instructed ShopSlut to slay indoors until she returned.

As they walked out of to the car, Walter suggested that Sybil takeover Shopslut’s assets legally. When Sybil asked how would, she do that with Shopslut being tied up all the time, Walter reminded her that she would need to be released at least once a day for her to used the toilet and for both her and the clothes to be washed.

As they were parking outside the apartment block Walter noticed the two punk girls going into a nearby public house. He gave a small bottle to Sybil and told her to see if it was possible to slip some of the contents into their drinks.

Sybil walked over to the pub and went inside; she walked through the bar towards the toilets and saw the two girls starting to play darts, there were a few other patrons in the bar but no one was paying attention to the girls. Their drinks where on a table and the girls were not looking the right way so Sybil poured half the potion into one glass and half into the other, and then continued to the toilet. When she exited the toilet, she saw one sitting down drinking as the other threw her darts.

She continued walking back out to Walter and told him what she had done. Walter said, “You didn’t need to put that much in but never mind. You go up to the apartment and start packing; I will be up with our two friends shortly.

He waited for about five minutes and then went in the pub, he ordered half a pint of real ale and sat near the girls, they were no longer playing darts, and they just sat quietly drinking their drinks. When they were almost finished, Walter said, “I recognise you two, you are the girls who stole from the boutique in the high street. The girls looked at him but did not say anything so he continued, “You left that poor woman in the shop traumatised and you emptied her till and stole some clothes. Drink your drink and then come with me.

The girls finished their drinks and stood up. There was no life showing in their eyes and they solemnly followed Walter out of the pub and across the road to the apartment. In the apartment, Walter told them both to undress. Walter was surprised to see tattoos and body piercing on both of them. Sybil saw him looking intently at both of them and said, “What are you looking for”. Walter replied, “Some one to replace you, but neither of these two could hold a candle to your beauty”. After several more minutes, he said, “I will take this one; Give her one of your coats please Sybil”.

When Judith, the chosen one was dressed in a rubber coat, he said, “Now young ladies you have no free will. You will both do what ever anyone tells you to do; you will also both take on any new truth as if you have always known that to be true”. He then said to the naked one, Melanie, “Sybil here is your mistress and only she can override the instruction and truths of others”. To Judith he said, “While I am alive I will be the only one giving you ordered and truths, you can ignore the suggestions, instructions or truths from others until I am no longer around, It is your job to look after me and ensure, I last as long as possible”.

As he was checking his luggage, Sybil asked, “What do you want me to do with her”. Walter replied, “You could instruct her to walk into the see for all I care. But perhaps you could get her to work off the money and items she stole before you do that”. Walter checked his timetable and noted that there was plenty of time for the train so he asked Judith to make some coffee for all. While Judith was making the coffee, she regained consciousness and said, “What have you done to us”. Walter said, “What is the relationship between you two”.

Judith said, “Melanie is my older sister”. Walter said, “You do not need to worry about your sister it was her who sold you into slavery”.. Judith continued, “Why am I wearing this rubber coat and why is Melanie naked”. Walter said, “This coat is the only item of clothing you are allowed to wear, and you will wear it at all times until I instruct you otherwise. Melanie on the other hand is not allowed to wear clothes until Sybil allows her too”. Melanie who had now woken up said, “Please Mistress Sybil can I put my clothes on”.

Sybil replied, “Until I say otherwise, you can not talk, the only sound you can make is the whispered meow of a cat, no you cannot put ‘your’ clothes back on, because you don’t have any clothes”.

The time came for Walter to go to the station, All four walked out with the two girls, carrying the luggage. Melanie still naked held the suitcase in such a way to hide her body and when she got in the front she kept it on her knee. Judith put Walter’s suitcase in the trunk and got in the back with Walter. Sybil drove to the Station and dropped Walter and Judith off with Walter’s case then drove with Melanie back to Shopslut. On the way she went over Walters instructions and realised, she could dress Melanie in the bondage suite and let Shopslut free. When she reached Shopslut’s home she made Melanie run in and they found Shopslut lying on the bed. Sybil told Melanie to undress Shopslut and to wash all the latex clothing. Shopslut and Sybil jumped into the shower together and they washed each other giving each other the love and care that they had missed over the many past months.

When Sybil and Shopslut were dry and Melanie had dried and powdered the bondage suite, Sybil dressed Melanie in the bondage suite which was much tighter on her that it was on Shopslut and dressed Shopslut in the baby outfit. Then they all went to bed, Shopslut and Sybil in the main bedroom and Melanie in the spare room.

Next morning Sybil was very late up and was finally awoken be the phone. When she answered it she found that she was talking to Walter who said, “Greetings Sybil I see you worked out the escape plan. I’ll bet that Melanie is in the Bondage suit and Shopslut is your baby”. Sybil said “Yes thank you it took me a while before I had realised what you had done, but once it came, it all came together”. Walter said “I want you to listen carefully and don’t hang up. You must make sure that Melanie remains in the bondage suite as much as possible but don’t help her by making her love it. You are also to keep Shopslut in the baby outfit for a week before you let her out and after that only let her out occasionally. I still think you should take over everything and run the shop yourself. You can have Shopslut to help once the week is up. Now you will not forget this conversation but keep it to yourself. If you need me at all, you have my number. Sometime you could comeback for your car or if you like you could have the Jaguar. Judith does not drive and is never likely to learn. Anyway take care and have a good life. If you want to stop wearing latex, tough you will have to back here, before I will lift that one”.

Sybil thought, “I don’t mind wearing latex and now that we sell it, I can order styles that I like”.

Throughout that week Sybil worked in the shop. Melanie was in her bondage suite and baby Shopslut was in a playpen in the stock room playing with dolls. Sybil had talked to the latex supplier and had asked why they had sent so much bondage; they told her it was to get back at Simone for being such a square, for so long. Sybil ordered a lot more of the sort that she could sell or wear. When Sunday came around for the second time, Sybil was looking forward to getting Shopslut back. When she awoke she tried to take the baby suit off Shopslut but could not do it. Then she remembered the previous instruction that meant Shopslut had to wear her baby costume each Sunday so she spend the whole day by herself once again.

On Monday when she arose her disappointment from the previous day had made her to be less inclined to rush her anticipation. She showered and dressed before attempting to remove the baby outfit. This time, she was successful and when it was all lying on the floor, she kissed Shopslut before pushing her into the shower. While Shopslut was getting washed, the phone rang, and Sybil picked it up without thinking. Walter said, “Listen carefully and don’t hang up until I tell you. Where is Shopslut”. Sybil replied, “She is in the shower getting ready to come to the shop”. Walter continued, “and where is the baby outfit”. Sybil replied, “It is on the bathroom floor waiting to be washed. Please can I have at least one whole day with Shopslut”? Walter replied, “You can have three days this week and then she becomes a baby again for four days. Tell me how you are. by the way, are you coping ok”. Sybil replied, “Yes I managed very well this week, all the ordered have been established and sales are very good”. Walter said, “Ok then take care and remember you are in charge, always treat Shopslut as your employee, If she is there could you put her on, I would like to speak to her”.

Sybil fetched Shopslut wrapped in a towel and handed her the phone. “Hello”, she said “who is this”. Walter replied “Listen very carefully Shopslut this is Walter and don’t hang up until I tell you, although, your mind is now grown up while you are out of your baby costume, your bladder will never grow up and will always remain a baby and you will have to continue to wear your diapers at all times. Now Sybil has been desperately waiting for you to stop being a baby and she may ask your advice about the shop. . You are only allowed to give advice if it supports Sybil’s takeover of all your assets. You may never think of yourself as being important enough to be considered in any future plan. Now in three days time you will once again become a baby again and you will remain like that until Monday morning. Now would you please hand the phone back to Sybil”. Shopslut said, “Here Sybil this is for you”. As she passed the phone to Sybil, Shopslut forgot everything that Walter had said.

Sybil took the phone and said “It’s me again, what do you want now”. Walter replied, “Is that the way you speak to your Master. As punishment, for the rest of this morning you will believe as true anything ever second customer tells you however you will forget I gave you this instruction. I would also like you will come to see me next weekend and bring both your charges”. Walter closed the call leaving Sybil standing there holding the phone with an empty line. “Dam”, she said “That takes care of next Sunday”. Shopslut said “Who was that on the phone, there was no one there when you passed it to Shopslut”. Sybil replied, “Never mind, let us get ready for work”. Sybil went to get cat ready while Shopslut dressed. She put on a new pair of diapers and then a school girls outfit and a red rubber mackintosh over the top.

Sybil loaded cat into the car and then Shopslut got in the passenger side as Sybil slid behind the wheel.

At the shop Sybil worked in the front while Shopslut and Cat stayed in the back. The first consumer of the day was a regular of Simone’s and during the transaction the customer asked were Simone was. Sybil explained that she was having some personal time. The women replied “Simone always gave me a good discount. If you are now in charge, you should do the same”. Sybil said “Of cause madam, I will just go and check with Simone to see what percentage she gave you”. The woman panicked and said, “Just forget I mentioned anything about discounts and that you were going to check with Simone, just give me the bill”. Sybil completed the transaction and thanked the woman for her custom.

The next customer was a young woman who asked about the latex clothing. Sybil described what they had in stock and told her they could get almost anything. The young woman said she would like to try some, some underwear, a dress maybe and or a catsuit. Sybil went in the back to sort out items for her to try on and saw Shopstut in her little girl’s outfit. She remembered that morning and thought, “That was odd why did I forget”. She selected some items for the young woman to try and as she was walking back out into the shop, she thought, “Walter must have given me a command and made me forget, I wonder what it was”. She handed the clothes to the woman and directed her to the changing room. The woman said. “I see you like to wear latex, do you wear it all the time”? Sybil replied “I haven’t worn anything else for months”. The young woman said, “Why don’t you close the shop and come and help me”. Sybil, said, “No I have to think of other customers, you go and try these on in the changing room”.

While the first woman was in the changing room a second customer entered, this was a pretty young woman in her early twenties and she asked, “Do you have a ball gown in pink silk that I can wear to a company ball tomorrow and why are you dressed in Latex”? Sybil, gave her the same excuse that she had used for everyone else and then said, She would look in her stock book to see what she could offer. The young woman said, “Do you possibly have a ball gown in pink latex”. Sybil replied saying, “I will go and look”. She returned a few minutes later holding three ball gowns in latex but none of them were pink, there was a turquoise one, a pale blue on and a maroon one. They were all in the right size and Sybil said, “Does it have to be pink, I could get one from our suppliers, but not before tomorrow”. The young woman said, “I have the shoes and a bag in pink so I though I would stick with that”. Sybil said, “I could provide the matching items for the pale blue on or the maroon one”. Before I choose a latex dress, could you just check to make sure you haven’t got a pink one in another fabric”. Sybil checked the hire book and the stock lists and said, “I am sorry we have no pink ball gowns. Just then the woman in the changing room came out and said, “I will take everything, can I pay with this”.

After the first customer had completed the sales transaction and had left the store, the second woman said, “What did she buy that seemed to be a big bill”? Sybil replied, “I gave her eight outfits to try on, plus some underwear and she bought them all”. The young woman said, “Could you find me eight outfits to try on and include some with a bondage theme”. Sybil said, “Go in to the changing room and get undressed and I will fetch you some to try”. The woman went into the changing room and Sybil went through to the store room. She picked underwear, a cat suit two dressed and a bondage suit with internal sleeves with built in gas mask and boots.

Sybil carried all the selected items to the changing room and passed them in. Several minutes later the woman came out of the room wearing one of the dresses and said, “That bondage suite how does it work”. Sybil started to explain and the woman said, “Why don’t you demonstrate, lock the door and come into the changing room”. Sybil did as she was instructed and followed the woman into the changing room, All the clothes were neatly folded and the woman said, “Ok it is your job to sell this item and to do that you must put it on to show me how it works. So undress and then you can start”. Sybil said, “I could show you how it works as I help you to dress”. The woman replied, “Look you are to submissive salesperson who likes to help her customers so get undressed”.

Sybil accepted the statement that she was a submissive salesperson and started to undress. When she had removed the last piece of latex, the women said, “Ok show me how to put it on”. Sybil slid her feet into the boots and started pulling the suite up to her crutch. The suite was up around her bum, she sat on it to stop is from falling and started to feed her hands and arms into the internal sleeves then said, “I need your help now to pull the top up onto my shoulders. The young woman pulled the bodice of the suit up lifting the inner sleeves up to her armpits and the reminder of the suit up to Sybil’s neck and around her shoulders. She then started to pull up the zip. Sybil said, “That is enough you have seen how it works now”. The woman replied, “Oh no I want to see what it’s like with the mask on and the zip all the way closed”. She pulled the back zip up to the neck and then moved around to the front the mask had a built-in penis gag and she fed that into Sybil’s mouth and then pulled to mask over her head, there was a short zip on the hack of the mask which she closed pulling the latex lightly around her head. When to two zip pulls came together one fitted inside the other and locked. She then smoothed the latex around her breasts and removed all the wrinkles.

As she stood back to look, there was a heavy banging on the shop door. The young woman said, “You stay here and I’ll go and see who that it”. Leaving Sybil in the changing room the young woman went to answer the door.

The person banging on the door was the aggressive girl who came in with Judith and Melanie the previous week. When the young woman opened the door it was flung open knocking her to the floor. The dominant sister picked up the latex clad young woman and said, “Do you all wear rubber in this shop, I am looking for my two sisters that have not been seen since a week last Friday and I am trying to retrace their steps. They were in this shop on that Friday Morning to hire some ball gowns and I had to help them with the submissive sales lady. I found the dresses in their bedroom so they obviously left here, do you know if anything was mentioned regarding what they were planning to do”. The young woman said, “I have no Idea, today is my first day here, I am just standing in for a friend, perhaps there is something in the rental book”. The young woman moved to the sales counter and picked up the book Sybil had looked in and found the reference Sybil had made on Friday. Turning back to the aggressive woman she said, “It would appear your sister’s stole those dresses so if you don’t want the Police knocking on your door, I suggest you return them”.

The dominant sister pulled a talisman out of her pocket and said, in a very firm voice, “You must listen very carefully and relax I am going to give you some new truths and you are to listen as I relax you even more“. She continued the hypnotic induction for quite some minutes and when she was happy that the trance was deep enough, she closed the shop and pulled down the blinds. Returning to the young woman, she said, “What is your name and what do you do when you are not working here”. The young woman said, “My name is Pamela Edison and I am a civil servant working in the Army Pay Corps”. The dominant sister continued, “My name is Roxanne but you can call me mistress. When was the first time you wore these rubber clothes and have you paid for them”. Pamela replied, “I put them on today for the first time and no I haven’t paid for them yet”.

Roxanne said, “This talisman is magic and it has captured your fee will so I am going to give you some new truths. These new truths will become the building blocks for your future life and nothing will shake you from believing that what I tell you is not absolutely correct. You trust me and will always do as I instruct, you and will never consider that what I say is not the best advice ever.

From now on you consider that when my sisters left this shop without paying, that is the right thing to do and you will always try and shoplift if it is possible to get away with it. If you decide that you have to part with money to obtain material goods, you will not proceed with the transaction and wait for an opportunity to steal them. All the values that your parents taught you about fair play and high morals are now all wrong. From this minute you are a liar and a cheat with no morals at all. You are also a slut with no inhibitions who would seek sex with absolutely anyone male or female at anytime day or night. In fact you cannot sleep, unless there is a stranger in your bed”. In a minute I am going to wake you up and you will assume all the characteristics I have described unless, you can get your tongue into the pussy of one of my sisters within the next thirty minutes.

Unfortunately you are not allowed to tell anyone or anything that we have had this little chat or that anything is different”. Roxanne leaned in close to Pamela and whispered, “Even if you find one of my sisters, it will not make any difference, you are now the person I described you have cheated and lied, your way through life and it feels so natural that you will not notice that anything has changed. Even your name is a lie; you stole your current identity from an unsuspecting girl in another city and you have been unable to tell the truth for as long as you can remember, you have been telling lies for so long, dishonesty is now part of your sole. The slut part will kick in when you get home tonight, now your conscious mind will forget these whispered instructions and you will wake up believing that you really have a chance”.

Returning to her loud voice she continued, “You will wake when I close this door and you will lock it behind me and remain in this shop until closing time”. Roxanne opened the shop door and closed it on her way out. Pamela locked the door and stood there panicking. Sybil kicked the door of the changing room and Pamela rushed to let Sybil out, saying did you hear any of that, if not I am screwed. Pamela unlocked the zips and pulled the mask off and pulled the zip down to Sybil’s crutch. Sybil stepped out of the suite and pulled Pamela through to the back room where Cat was asleep on her bed and Shopslut was reading a book. Sybil pointed to cat and said, “Get your tongue into her pussy as soon as you can. Pamela said, “Do you mean to tell me that her sisters have been here all the time”. Sybil said, “Only one of them and she thinks she is a cat”. Pamela pulled the crutch zip on the suit open and pushed her tongue into Melanie’s pussy and stated lapping. Very soon Melanie was coming all over Pamela’s face. As Pamela started to free herself from the latex covered body it moved and embraced her purring. Pamela said to Sybil, you saved my life, can you imagine what my life would have been like if you had not heard what went on in the shop”. Sybil said, “Are you sure she didn’t leave any evil commands in place”.

Pamela tried to say that she was alright but it would not come out then she remembered the instruction about not talking about what happened in the shop”. She shook her head and said, “Not allowed to talk”. Sybil said, “So some of the instructions have stuck, what, do you want to do about the dresses you tried on”. Pamela said, “In the changing room, you were my submissive little shop girl, I think you should give me all the dresses I tried on in payment for the problem that woman could have caused and after I have gone, you will then forget I ever came here. Why don’t run and get your suit and I’ll help you put it on again”.

Sybil walked back into the shop and picked up the suit from where it was lying and carried it back into the stock room saying, “I don’t think it would be right for me to wear this if you are about to leave”. Pamela said, “Nonsense, you have pussy cat and your little school girl to help you. Now put your feet in the legs and I’ll help you put it back on”. Sybil was soon again in the bondage suit and just as Pamela was about to but the gag in and the mask back on when the phone rang. Sybil said, “I aught to take that”. Pamela said, “No finish putting this on and I will take it. When the hood was on Pamela locked the zip pulls together and then answered to phone saying, “Hello this is Pamela, and how can I help you”.

Walter said, “Could I speak to Sybil please”.

End of Chapter 3