The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 31

They continued chatting throughout the meal and Dolly’s mind ensured that all three sitting at the table would never consider doing anything that would harm or endanger her. After the meal was over, Dolly and Maurine washed and cleaned up while Marissa and June chatted in the sitting room. June was not scheduled to work on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day so Marissa was describing what June’s duties would be in the shop.

When Dolly and Maurine were finished in the kitchen, they joined the others in the sitting room and Maurine carried a tray with four mugs of coffee on it.

They chatted until bedtime and as they moved to their respective rooms, June said, “You are the most beautiful and loving person I have ever met. I just love doing what you want me to do.” Dolly was carrying the two bags that Marissa had brought from the shop and as they reached the bedroom she pulled two new silver rubberised mackintoshes from one of the bags and handed one to June saying, “Change into this. You should wear a clean dress every day. I will show you how to take care of your clothes in the morning.” June said, “Do you want me to call it a dress or wear it as a dress?” Dolly replied “To you dear heart, it is your absolutely favourite dress and when you are not a nurse you will always wear nothing but your dress and shoes.”

After cleaning their teeth and completing their nightly ablutions, they both changed into new clean mackintoshes and June brought Dolly through five orgasms and Dolly gave June eight.

Next morning being Saturday and New Year’s Eve, June was lapping at Dolly’s pussy before the alarm went off.

After they got up Dolly showed June how to take care of their latex clothing and made June responsible for cleaning all her clothes and the latex June was allowed to wear.

After breakfast Marissa and June walked to the shop and Dolly, after locking the house, walked around to the office. One of the things that Dolly had been thinking about was keys. Shouldn’t she have sets of master keys for all the properties she now owned? Sitting at her desk in the office, she rang Scudamore at home and when Josephine answered she asked her to find out where all the keys to the properties were. Scudamore came on a few minutes later and told Dolly that Walter had an architect working for him out of an office at the end of Heathcliff Street and all the plans and keys were probably in there. All the properties in Heathcliff Street were owned by Walter but the architect had died about six months before Dolly appeared on the scene, which was when Walter first got distracted and spent a great deal of time in the lab.

After finishing the conversation with Scudamore, Dolly walked out of the office and towards the closed off end of Heathcliff street. At the end of the street there was a commercial building and the sign over the door said, “James Morrison Architects.” Dolly thought, “There are no spare keys so I will try all Walter’s old keys,” and the key to the back door of the office fit the lock.

Dolly opened the door and entered the building. Inside she found a well appointed but dusty reception and from that, a door into a modern open office with drawing boards and drawings cabinets. There was accommodation for five architects and behind the reception there was a small kitchen, and at the other end of room there were two small offices and some stairs to the upper floor. Everything was covered with dust and there were cobwebs from all the light fittings. Dolly checked all the drawing boards but none had any working drawings so she walked to the offices. One office was obviously James’ office and the other one was very securely locked. Dolly searched James’ office and found a bunch of keys in the bottom drawer of the desk. She used it to open the secured office and found that one of the keys fit the lock. The door was very stiff to open and Dolly realised that it was made of steel, making the room some kind of vault. She tried to turn on the light but nothing happened then she realised the main power must be switched off. From the illumination given by the open door, she could see two large drawing chests and a bank of key cupboards across the back wall. Just inside the room there was a small table on which sat a large leather bound book.

Dolly picked up the book and walked back out into the light of the open office. Looking inside she saw each development listed with three columns of information and alongside each one, the first column was the date the development was finished, the second column was the location of the associated drawings in the chests and the third column was the location and key number of the master keys. Dolly put the book back and locked the door before going up the stairs to see what was up there. At the top of the stairs there was another smaller open office with four desks covered in dust and cobwebs and a partition across the room made of oak panels with a large oak door in the centre. Dolly opened the door and found a meeting room with a large table in the centre and twelve chairs around it. There were also small tables against the wall with a coffee machine and cups. Everything looked grubby and dusty.

Dolly walked back down stairs to find the main electricity board and switch. Back in the main reception she found a well camouflaged cupboard and inside it there was the electricity meter and power distribution unit and a cabinet that had once contained the telephone switch plus five shelves with stationary in orderly piles. Dolly turned on the main switch and walked back to the vault. This time when she turned to light on, the room was illuminated. Using the book, Dolly found the drawings and the keys for the development in York with the leaky roof.

Locking everything up, she took the keys and the drawings back to Walter’s office and found Michelle watching the boy from the computer store busy installing all the computer equipment and associated network.

Dolly explained to Michelle where she found the drawings and keys and that they needed to re-establish that side of the business. Michelle said, “Where are you going to find an architect?” Dolly replied, “I don’t know yet, but I will eventually work something out.” Jonathan said, “I know a good architect who is looking for work. She lost her job when her boss was killed and she did not want to follow her compatriots when they went to work for Mr. Gavin Richardson.” Dolly asked, “Who is this unemployed architect and how did her boss die?” Jonathan replied, “The architect in question is my mother and her boss, Mr. Morrison, was killed by a hit and run driver while walking in the North Yorkshire Moors.” Dolly said, “Give your mother a call and ask her to come here this morning.” Jonathon picked up the phone on Dolly’s desk and rang his mother. When he got through, he said, “Mum, are you still thinking of going back to work? Well get yourself down to 106 Heathcliff Street this morning.” Jonathan put the phone down and said, “She will be here in fifteen minutes.”

Jonathan went back to work and Dolly unrolled the drawing and laid it out on her desk, placing heavy objects on the four corners to keep it straight. Dolly was concentrating on the roof detail but did not know enough of civil engineering to make head nor tail of it. Michelle went into the kitchen to make a drink and came back with three mugs of coffee as the door bell sounded. A large woman in her late fifties came in when Michelle opened the door, saying, “I have been in here before. This was where Walter Page worked.” Dolly held out her hand and said, “I am Dolly Page, Walter’s daughter and I am trying to re-establish my father’s businesses.” As the woman took Dolly’s hand, Dolly projected her mind and thought, “Obedience, submission and a willingness to work for Dolly.” The woman closed her eyes and shivered as Dolly thoughts sank into her mind. When she opened her eyes, she looked at the drawing on the desk and said, “I drew that if it is Portland house in York.” Dolly said, “Please tell me your name and describe the structure at Number 109 plus what happened when James Morrison was killed.” The woman said, “My name is Susan McDonald and I worked for James for twenty-nine years. He was a brilliant employer and a good friend. He and Walter had been working together for more than thirty-five years and when James was killed, Walter closed us down and went into a shell; he would not talk to any of us. We had a receptionist, two draftsmen and four architects working for James in 109 and everyone but the receptionist and me went to work for Gavin Richardson after James died.”

Dolly asked, “If I were to start up where Walter left off, would I need another James Morrison, what special skills did he have?” Susan replied, “The only skill James had was a developed contacts circle in the various town councils through which he learned of development opportunities and what sort of building would be approved by the various planning departments.” Dolly wondered if Walter had used his mind control drugs to develop these loyal contacts and then thought, “Why not?” so she replied, “If you had a similar circle of contacts, would you be prepared to take on the role?”

Susan said, “If I could develop a similar circle of contacts as James had, I would love to take on the roll, but I don’t know how he cultivated such loyalty.” Dolly replied, “James had Walter’s help and you can have mine. If we spend January visiting the various town planning departments, we could get the development company up and running in February. You need to select your work force and list the planning departments we should visit and we can make a start next week.” Susan said, “I will start that when I get home, but can I ask you about your clothing? I notice both you and this lady here are wearing latex. Is this a requirement for working for you?” Dolly said, “If I said yes, would you change your mind?” Susan replied, “Not at all. I have seen more and more people in Scarborough wearing latex and I would like a reason to try it.” Dolly said, “Ok Susan, you are hired. Go to Scarborough Ladies Fashions on your way home and buy several outfits of latex business and leisure wear. From now on it is all you are allowed to wear. You must wear latex at all times and when you get home, make your lists and bring them back here on Tuesday morning.” Susan replied, “I’ll see you on Tuesday,” and walked out.

Michelle said, “Jonathan is your mother always like this?” Jonathan replied, “Not at all. Since her previous boss was killed, she has been very depressed and lifeless. That was how she used to be.” Dolly asked, “Where was your father while all this was going on?” Jonathan replied, “I never knew my father. He left before I was born and Mother would never speak of him.” Dolly continued, “Well if you do a good job here, you can have the business to supply all the IT equipment for your Mum’s new business.” Jonathan knuckled down to work, getting the network connected to the three computers and a laser printer.

As soon as everything was installed and connected, he powered up all three computers and the network switch and started installing the Sage accounting and payroll packages. When it was all loaded and tested, Jonathan showed Dolly and Michelle how it all worked. As soon as Jonathan was finished installing and explaining, he packed up his tools and departed. Dolly said, “If you want to leave this until Tuesday, we can both leave.” Michelle replied, “Yes that will be fine. I have spoken to Jeffery about Monday and he has agreed to take us.” Dolly continued, “Good, meet here at eight-thirty and we can take the files with us.” As Dolly locked the office she said, “I am going to walk up to the shop and you are very welcome to walk with me.” They walked together chatting and when Dolly reached the shop, they walked in together. When June saw Dolly she ran into her arms and caressed her and then said, “Did you send Susan McDonald? She bought half the store and I have never seen anyone so happy.” Marissa came over the where they were standing and said, “Where did you find that woman? She had obviously worn latex before and was absolutely delighted when she put it on again.” Dolly asked, “Has June been as good as you hoped?” Marissa replied, “Better that I ever expected she is a natural at selling here. A couple of customers have asked her about her coat but when she insists it’s a dress, they soon want one for themselves.”

Dolly asked, “How is your sale going and have you much stock left?” Marissa replied, “The sales is doing fine we have sold about 20% of it. Our normal stock is also doing alright except for rubberised dresses like June’s and everything in size 18. Susan bought almost everything we had in her size.” Dolly continued, “I will have to find out more about her history. She said she had been into Walter’s office while he was there twenty or so years ago.” Another customer came in and June moved to serve her. Dolly said to Marissa, “I’ll see you both at home when you finish here.” As Michelle and Dolly were about to leave, the customer with June raised her voice and shouted, “Don’t talk rubbish. It is your entire fault that all my daughter and neighbours are all wearing latex.” Dolly diverted over to June, projecting her mind at the woman with subservience, obedience and submission. Dolly felt a connection and projected her thoughts even stronger, wiping out the woman’s free will. Dolly tapped the woman on the shoulder and said, “Don’t raise your voice in this shop or anywhere else for that matter, and do precisely at June directs.” The women apologised and June said, “Wait here while I find you something to try on.” Dolly turned on her heels and walked back to Michelle who said, “I think that was our Lady Mayor.”

Outside Dolly said, “I’ll see you on Monday. Give my love to Jeffery and relax for the remainder of the weekend.” Michelle thanked her and then walked away in the direction of Jeffery’s home. Dolly turned in the direction of Jason’s sex shop and started walking in that direction. She didn’t know if Maurine would still be there but she thought she would give Jason some instructions concerning Sylvie. Dolly walked through the town and was pleased to see four ladies in rubber coats. As she approached the shop she noticed a large number of cars parked outside. Dolly entered the shop in the midst of an auction with Jason as the auction master. The current bid was for five hundred and twenty pounds and there were several people bidding. The final bid was eight hundred and fifty pounds from three young men who took turns in fucking Sylvie in every hole. When Jason saw Dolly he said, “I hope you are not upset at our little auction. This is our third one this morning and all my customers are very happy.” Dolly replied, “Three is a little much. If you keep it to one auction a week you can have her every Saturday morning. Where is Maurine?” Jason replied, “She was becoming too protective so the boys dressed her up and put her in the window as our new mannequin.”

Dolly asked “What were these boys bidding for?” Jason replied, “Unrestricted access for one hour.” Dolly said, “Ok send them both home after this next hour and you will get your mannequin and auction prize back next Saturday,” and then walked out of the shop. Outside she looked back at the window display and saw what they had dressed Maurine in. There was no sign of her nurse’s dress and Dolly had to look very closely to see her eyes. She was wearing a very tight hobble skirt, a straight jacket and a neck brace plus a gas mask. Maurine was also strapped to a pole. Dolly winked at her and then turned and walked away.

She walked back through the town and then down Heathcliff Street. As she walked past the hairstylists, Doris came out of her shop and said, “Rory has gone to Jason’s for some auction or something. Has this got anything to do with you?” Dolly replied, “Not directly but it does have something to do with my ex-partner.” Doris replied, “Well if you are doing something to help Jason’s business, you should help Rory’s in the same way.” Dolly said, “Tell Rory that if he would like the same deal and merchandise, he should come and talk to me and I’ll see what we can do.”

Dolly turned in the Heathcliff Lane and then on to the pub. As she entered she could see that Jeri was serving a young couple and when she saw Dolly, she stopped serving them and waited for Dolly to reach the bar, then asked what she would like. Dolly asked for a Ploughman’s and a glass of wine. As Jeri was pouring the wine, the young man complained, “Hey you were serving us and we were here first.” Jeri said, “I’ll be back to you in a minute,” and as Dolly projected her mind towards the young couple, she experienced something new, a dual connection, so she projected absolute obedience, submission and a total latex addiction. The girl sighed and the boy looked very confused as if his whole world had shifted. When Dolly had projected her latex addiction command, she projected a young female dressed completely in latex and the young man now wanted more than anything else to be a young woman in latex. Jeri put Dolly’s food order into the kitchen and moved back to the young couple and finished their drinks order. The young woman moved over to Dolly and said, “Where did you get your clothes? They have pricked my desire.” Dolly said, “They will prick more than your desire. When you dress completely in latex, you and your friend will become latex sluts and never want to wear anything else. Take him to Scarborough Ladies Fashions as soon as you have finished your drinks.”

Dolly moved and sat at the table she sat at with Roland and remembered the humiliation he put her through and projected abject humiliation towards the boy. Jeri brought over the Ploughman’s and placed it in front of Dolly who said, “Are you still off tomorrow?” Jeri replied, “Yes I finish at half past midnight tonight until ten o’clock on Monday morning.” Dolly said, “Ok so you are mine half an hour into next year. Are you having a New Year’s Eve party?” Jeri replied, “Yes but it is by ticket only. Do you want one?” Dolly replied, “I’ll have four, how much do you want?” Jeri said, “They are twenty pounds each and dinner is included.” Dolly handed over eighty pounds and Jeri returned with four embossed tickets.

While Dolly was buying her tickets, the young couple had finished their drinks and departed out through the door to the street. There were more customers to serve so Jeri went back behind the bar to serve them. Dolly continued to eat her lunch and looked at the clock behind the bar. Ten more minutes and Maurine and her charge should be on their way home.

Dolly finished her lunch and after saying, “See you later,” to Jeri she walked out into the street. She was hoping to see Maurine and Sylvie as they made their way home from the sex shop. They were nowhere to be seen so Dolly walked towards home and arrived at her door without talking to anyone.

She opened the door to an empty house and walked into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Dolly was sitting at the kitchen table and had almost finished her mug of coffee when the door bell sounded. She moved to answer the door and found Maurine and Sylvie standing there. Maurine was still wearing the clothes she was wearing in the window including the gas mask and straight jacket. Dolly said, “Maurine is that you in there? You had better come in and bring your slut with you.” Both women entered the house. Sylvie did not say anything due to her programmed instruction not to talk to Dolly. After Dolly closed the door, she said, “Slut, go to your room and stay there. Maurine, you come with me.”

Sylvie moved into number six and Maurine followed Dolly into the kitchen where Dolly started to release the straight jacket and neck brace. As soon as Maurine’s hands were free they went straight to the mask and fumbled with the zip. Dolly turned her around so she could see a very clever lock mechanism. Dolly undid the mechanism holding the zip pull and pulled back the zip. When the mask was removed Dolly could see the ball gag in Maurine’s mouth and witnessed Maurine’s struggle getting it out past her front teeth. When Maurine eventually pulled it out and stretched her jaw she then said, “That was a bit extreme but I loved it. The only thing I missed was watching what they did to Sylvie.” Dolly replied, “Well next Saturday you had better ask Jason if you can watch. Now go and look after your slut, and give her dinner at six. We are all going out tonight. Take your mannequin clothes with you and clean them before you put them away. You will need them all every Saturday.” Maurine squealed happily as she collected all the clothes from the floor and then ran into number six.

Dolly sat down and thought about the young couple from the bar. “Perhaps I overdid it a bit with those two. I will have to be more careful in future.” She made another cup of coffee and drank it slowly. Dolly spent the afternoon cleaning and doing house work in No 4. When June and Marissa came home at six-fifteen, Dolly was in the sitting room listening to music and June rushed up to her and kissed her before saying, “That was the best day of my life. What you did to the mayor was fantastic and then a young couple came in and she bought clothes for both of them and when they left, he was wearing female underwear and a dress in pale blue latex.” Dolly said, “I am glad you had a good time. Go and do your clothes cleaning chores; we are all going out tonight.” June ran upstairs and Marissa said, “She was brilliant, almost as good as Simone.”

Dolly reminded Marissa that Simone should be arriving tomorrow and that June would be going back to nursing on Monday. Marissa asked, “Did you make the mayor subservient to June or to everyone?” Dolly said, “I think everyone, why?” Marissa replied, “Rumour has it that she is about to throw her husband out for having an affair with his secretary.” Dolly said, “Well she might get a shock if she were to try. This will teach her to shout at June.” Marissa replied, “Do we really need a mayor with no free will?” Dolly replied, “She is up for re-election in May, perhaps I should run against her.” Marissa replied, “Well I would vote for you.” Dolly said, “I know you would, and like everyone else in this family, you are my loyal slave. After Silvia’s disloyal and hurtful attack, I have ensured everyone else’s loyalty by enslaving them.” Marissa replied, “You can enslave me anytime. I could not believe what Sylvia tried to do to you. You have never been anything but kind and loving to all of us.”

Dolly said, “Just remember that you helped Sylvie after the attempted takeover.” Marissa replied, “I only did as I was instructed and I hated doing it to you.” Dolly continued, “Let’s leave it there before you compromise yourself. Go and pick out you clothes for tonight.”

Dolly put on another CD and relaxed into the chair. Next door Maurine was feeding Sylvie a child’s portion of fish fingers and salad and a glass of milk. Upstairs Marissa was searching through her wardrobe to select something nice and June was cleaning the clothes she and Dolly had worn the previous day. As soon as June had finished, her hands went back into her pockets and she walked back down to Dolly. As she entered the sitting room, Dolly said, “Come here lover and give me a kiss. You are so lovely in that mackintosh; it will be your party dress tonight.” June sat on Dolly’s lap and kissed her sensuously with their tongues wrestling for several minutes. As they broke apart June said, “I love you so much, I will always wear what you want and I love this dress more than anything I have ever worn. Are you sure I will be able to wear my Nurse’s uniform on Monday”? Dolly replied, “I’m sure I can make you love it almost as much as you love your dress. Go and see if Maurine is ready, while I get changed”?

They both left the sitting room in different directions and Dolly went upstairs. She met Marissa on the landing wearing a body-hugging mini-dress and carrying her maroon rubber coat over her arm. Dolly said, “What do a think I should wear?” Marissa said, “You should never ask me because I think you look best in your royal blue mackintosh.” Dolly walked into the bedroom and stood looking into the wardrobe; she eventually decided on an electric blue dress and her royal blue mackintosh and quickly got changed. As she returned to the down stairs, Marissa walked up to her and kissed her while pulling the hood up over her head and when they broke the kiss, Marissa said, “If I was in charge I would have you dressed like that always.” June moved in where Marissa was and kissed Dolly before saying, “She is right, you look divine in that dress.” Maurine appeared through the door from number six and said, “I agree, your hair colour sets that coat off perfectly and with the hood up you look as good as June.” Dolly replied, “All right, I’ll wear it like this, until one of you allows me to remove it,” not realising that her mind was so strong that she could programme indestructible instructions into her own mind as well as projecting them in others. Marissa put on her maroon coat and they all walked out of the house. Dolly walked with June and Marissa walked with Maurine behind the two hooded figures.

As they were walking into the pub there was a man on the door checking tickets. Dolly produced her four and they were shown to a table Jeri had reserved for them. Jeri met them at the table and took their drink orders.

They had a good meal and the pub supplied live entertainment which kept everyone interested and entertained and Dolly did not project her mind at anyone all night. After they all watched the New Year roll in and sang the traditional group song, many people stated drifting away. No one had commented on Dolly’s and June’s hoods and five latex clad females walked out together at half past twelve.

They laughed and joked all the way to number four and when Dolly opened the door, they all staggered in. Inside and secured, Dolly put the kettle on and made five mugs of coffee. They sat in the conservatory where there were more chairs and continued chatting and telling jokes. Jeri asked about the hoods and Marissa said, “They are not allowed to remove their hoods without permission and only Dolly can give that.” Dolly was about to disagree but June said, “If you are sharing our bed you will have to be wearing the same.” Jeri said, “I can’t wait,” so June dragged her upstairs and they both returned minutes later wearing silver mackintoshes with the hoods up. While they were out of the room Marissa asked Dolly if she was going to give them both her magical orgasms and Dolly said, “I hope so.” Marissa replied, “You should decide to wear that coat until you given both of them fifty orgasms.” Dolly was a little drunk so she made it so.” Maurine was feeling very tipsy and the conversation between Dolly and Marissa had gone over her head so she said her goodnights and went to bed. After June and Jeri sat down, Marissa excused herself and went to bed also.

Ten minutes later, Dolly and her two lovers went up to bed and Dolly went to remove the blue mackintosh so she could remove the clothes underneath but found she couldn’t. June and Jeri cleaned their teeth and climbed into bed. Dolly cleaned her teeth and crawled up from the bottom of the bed under June’s dress and started work on her pussy. She brought June through ten orgasms before moving to Jeri who received the same. As Dolly climbed up the bed between the girls and as her head reached the pillow sleep took over.

In the morning June crawled under Dolly’s skirt but found she still had on her underwear so she moved under Jeri’s. After giving Jeri three orgasms they changed places. Dolly slept though all this and was still asleep when the girls got up and went down for breakfast.

Dolly woke up naturally half an hour later and wondered why June had not woken her as usual and then she remembered not removing her underwear. She got up intending to have a shower but when he got in the bathroom she again could not remove the mackintosh or drop the hood. She tried to think back to the previous night and realised what she had done. She tried to correct it but could not change the programme which would delete itself when one of the girls told her to remove the coat.

She decided to go and join the others and see if she could persuade one of them to command her to change her clothes.

Marissa, Maurine, June and Jeri were all in the conservatory, having finished their breakfast, when Dolly walked in. Marissa said, “You still look lovely in that coat.” Dolly replied, “I missed my morning wake up and I haven’t had my shower yet.” June said, “We haven’t showered yet either; we were waiting for you.” Marissa said, “You can take your dress off if you promise to put it back on after your shower.” Dolly replied, “I promise.”

After Dolly had finished her breakfast, June, Jeri and Dolly went upstairs to shower and to have lots of sex. They stayed in the bedroom until lunch time and all three had became expert at keeping their hoods up while eating out a pussy between a pair of tight thighs. They had all lost count of how many orgasms they had either given or received and by midday they were all exhausted and fast asleep with Dolly in the middle and her two lovers very close on either side. All three were still in their rubberised dresses with the hoods up. Marissa looked in at half past twelve and dived under Dolly’s skirt; bring Dolly out of her much needed slumber.

Dolly felt the two bodies beside her and said, “Is that you Marissa?” Marissa did not reply as her tongue was rather busy but her hand tapped Dolly’s leg three times. Dolly was a little sore from all the morning’s activity but Marissa was soon through that and had her quickly approaching her next orgasm. When Dolly came it was almost more that she could cope with and she had to concentrate hard to stay awake.

As Marissa emerged from under Dolly’s coat skirt, she was no longer able to manipulate Dolly, and she loved Dolly as much as June and Jeri. Marissa said, “I am sorry, seeing you in your royal blue mackintosh with its hood up, you look so delicious that I just could not help it.” Dolly replied, “You have a choice between Norman and Simone, why are you looking at me like that?” Marissa continued, “I just realised how much I love you, and when you put that mackintosh on yesterday my heart melted.” Dolly replied, “Well I promised to put it back on after my shower, but not to keep it on forever.” June had woken up when Dolly moved and said, “As long as you wear it all day Sunday I don’t mind. I agree with Marissa, you look so good in it, you were by far the most attractive female in the pub last night.”

Dolly capitulated and said, “Ok I will keep it on until Jeri goes home.” Jeri opened her eyes and said, “After this morning, I have no intention of going anywhere.” Dolly sighed and said, “You will be going back to work tomorrow, young lady, and you will be looking forward to your next day off.” Jeri replied, “That won’t be until next Sunday.” June said, “Good, I might have recovered by then. My pussy and my tongue are both very sore.” Jeri replied, “Now that you mention it, so are mine. Work will be a pleasant rest.”

Marissa said, “I have made some sandwiches and a pot of tea and put it all in the conservatory.” The three hooded females got up off the bed and then they all staggered after Marissa. In the conservatory, Dolly asked Marissa if she had heard anything from Simone and Marissa said, “Yes, she should be here at about six this evening.”

They ate the sandwiches and drank the tea and June, Jeri and Marissa couldn’t take their eyes off Dolly. Dolly said, “I think Marissa is improperly dressed, don’t you girls?” June and Jerri both agreed and Marissa left the conservator to change. She returned minutes later in a silver rubberised mackintosh similar to June’s and Jeri’s, with the hood up.

Dolly said, “June is there any more you can do to the sitting room next door? You and Jeri could do that while Marissa and I do a bit of shopping. We won’t be long.”

Marissa and Dolly walked around to the garage and Dolly reversed out the x-type. She drove it to a DIY superstore on the outskirts of the town and parked it in the car park.

They walked around the store with a trolley, filling it up with cleaning materials. They had bottles of bleach, furniture polish, surface cleaner, mops, scrubbing brushes and everything else for the discerning Mrs. Mop. Marissa asked nervously, “What are you planning?” Dolly replied, “If Simone brings her two toys, they are going to clean out our architect’s office before we assign them to Charlotte.” After they loaded their purchases into the x-type, Dolly noticed a Caravan and Camping shop in the retail park and said, “We need a couple of camp beds for them to sleep on.” Dolly moved the car nearer to the camping shop and then they both went to find the beds. In the DIY store, nobody had accosted them or commented about their dress, but in the camping store a young aggressive man with his timid girlfriend decided to draw everyone’s attention to them. He made some very rude comments about them wearing their hoods up indoors. Dolly turned to his girlfriend and said, “Do you allow him to be this rude to strangers?” The girl replied, “He never does what I tell him to do.” Dolly concentrated on the boy and made him 100% obedient and absolutely subservient to every female on the planet, and then said, “He will do what you wish now.” The girl said to her boyfriend, “Stop being so rude and shut up.” As silence reigned, Dolly and Marissa move over to the camping section and picked out two camp beds and a pair of cheap sleeping bags. After paying for their purchases and loaded them into the car, two young women approached Marissa and one of them said, “What did you do to silence that idiot in the camping shop?” Marissa replied, “Why are you interested? Do you want the same to happen to you?” The young woman said, “Not me, my friend here.” Dolly watched as the other girl nodded enthusiastically. Dolly concentrated on them both and made both girls subservient to any other female. The dominant one did not realise what had happened and, turning to her friend said, “Take your knickers off and give them to me.” As the girl reached under her mini skirt to pull down her knickers, the previous dominatrix said to Marissa, “Thank you,” before taking her friend’s hand and walking off.

Dolly drove the car back to Heathcliff Street and stopped outside Number 109. They emptied the car, leaving everything in the reception of 109 before returning the car to the garage. After closing and securing the garage, they walked hand in hand around to Shore Road and to the front door of number four. As Dolly opened the door, there was a squeal from inside and Jeri rushed into Dolly arms and kissed her long and hard. Dolly looked into the sitting room of number six and saw a completely empty room, and when Jeri’s caress ended, said, “Well done. Where have you put everything?” Jeri replied, “Most of it went into a skip outside number fifty two but I took two bags around to Doris and Rory’s house.”

At that moment Maurine came through the sitting room and said, “Now that it is empty, what would you like me to do?” Dolly replied, “You need to purchase some furniture, a child’s desk and chair, a black board and anything else needed to make this room into a school room for that slut upstairs.” Maurine said, “My sister is a primary school teacher so I’ll get her help.” Dolly said, “You can either pay and I will reimburse you or you can open an account and charge it to me; do whatever you like.” Maurine replied, “I will pay and you can reimburse me. You have done so much for me and I love you to bits.” Dolly said, “I am committed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so we will go and find you a car on Thursday.” Maurine squealed in glee and ran back into number six. Dolly sat down in the sitting room in number four and June and Jeri sat on the floor on each side of her with their hooded heads on each leg.

Marissa sat on the other armchair feeling very jealous of June and Jeri being so close to Dolly. She could not understand her feelings and then she remembered that she had just come back from having Dolly all to herself, so she relaxed, feeling much better until she watched Dolly slowly open her legs, causing Jeri and June to reposition themselves. When they were all the way open, Dolly pointed to Marissa and then to her crotch and Marissa move slowly and carefully into place between her legs and with her hooded head under Dolly’s mackintosh skirt. As she started to suckle Dolly’s lips, June said, “That was very sneaky, how did she get in there before me.” Dolly replied, “You two get down on the floor in the sixty-nine position and the last one to orgasm takes over from Marissa.”

Dolly received three orgasms from Marissa, four from June and two from Jeri. After Jeri had slumped down, Dolly said, “My body has now had enough sex until bedtime. Who fancies a Chinese take away for dinner?” June and Marissa both indicated that they would and Dolly sent June to ask Maurine. Dolly looked down at a sleeping Jeri on the floor and said to Marissa, “Wake her up like you did to me this lunch time.”

Jeri did not awake until she was about to climax and the rush woke her with a start. She shouted, “Stop, my body can’t take much more of this!” Dolly said, “You will have to prepare for at least one more, it is my turn now. When Marissa has finished, change places with me.”

Jeri was sitting in Dolly’s chair with Dolly’s royal blue hood between her legs and Doll’s tongue lapping at her clitoris. Dolly was intent on doing one of her covert climaxes when June had left. Maurine getting her orgasms from Sylvie and when she came back, and seeing Marissa in the other armchair, she dived under her skirt.

Dolly gave Jeri six more orgasms and three were her specials. When Dolly finished, Jeri’s mind was on a different planet. Dolly extricated herself form between Jeri’s legs and stood up. She walked unsteadily to the kitchen and put the kettle on. When she returned with four mugs of coffee on a tray, June and Jeri were sitting on the settee and Jeri had a huge smile on her face. Dolly handed a mug to everyone in the room and then sat on her armchair with the last one. Sipping her coffee, Dolly asked, “Why the big smile Jeri?” Jeri replied, “Before this weekend I had achieved two orgasms and since coming here I lost count at fifty. I was just thinking of something Doris said yesterday. According to her, Rory has failed to deliver an orgasm to her during the last ten years and they have sex two or three times a night.”

Dolly said, “Next time I see Doris I will fix that. Who is now ready for dinner?” Marissa replied, “I am, but Simone might be here in about five minutes. Should we not wait for her?” Dolly replied, “Simone has never been on time in her life and didn’t you tell her to get a van.” Marissa said, “Yes I did, so what time would you expect her?” Dolly replied, “Not before eight. If she has not eaten on the way, we could take her to the pub.” June said, “Who is going to get it?” Dolly replied, “There is a menu in the kitchen in the left hand drawer. Find out what everyone wants and then phone it through. You and Jeri can collect it when it is ready; I will give you the money.”

June found the menu and picked up a piece of paper and a pen and then went back to Maurine for her choice. Returning to the sitting room, she made a note of everyone else’s preference and then moved to the kitchen to phone it through. The order came to twenty-nine pounds and Dolly handed thirty pounds to Jeri. June said, “It will be ready in fifteen minutes.”

Ten minutes later, June and Jeri left the house to walk to the Chinese take-a-away. While they were away, Dolly placed five plates in a warm oven and laid the table in the conservatory before opening a bottle of wine. As she pulled the cork out of the bottle, the front door bell sounded. Marissa went to answer the door and found Rory and Doris on the door step.

End of chapter 31