The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 32

Marissa led Rory and Doris into the sitting room and sat them on the settee before calling Dolly. As Dolly walked into the sitting room, Rory asked, “Why is everyone wearing their hood up today”? We met Jeri and another girl as we walked down here and they had their hoods up also.” Dolly said, “Marissa, nip up stairs and see if there are any other hooded rubberised mackintoshes.” Rory said, “Don’t think you are going to get us in one of those.” Dolly replied, “Unless we have one, I wouldn’t dream of it, however what can I do for you?” Rory said, “I was interested in the offer you made to Doris about doing something similar to Jason.” Dolly replied, “What were you thinking? You cannot do the same as Jason; think of something different.” Rory said, “I was thinking about her modelling bondage. If I did a kind of raffle and sold twenty tickets, then pulled ten out of a hat and each winner could suggest an item of bondage for her to model.” Dolly said, “Ok if each item of bondage is left on her until she is wearing all ten and then she has to parade up and down Heathcliff Street, you can have her on Wednesday whenever is best, afternoon or evening.” Rory replied, “Both. I could do it twice, once in the afternoon and again in the evening.” Marissa arrived with two mackintoshes, one in pink and the other in pale blue.

Dolly said, “Remove all your clothes, both of you and put on these mackintoshes. When they are on I will give you the remainder of your instruction.” Marissa watched them both undress and put on the rubberised mackintoshes. Dolly said, “Hoods up, you are now forbidden to lower your hood, take of this clothing or wear anything else until you Rory have given Doris ten orgasms. Now pick up your clothes and go home and you had better be out of these macs before Wednesday or you will not be getting Slut.” Rory and Doris were out of the house in no time and passed Jeri and June returning with the Chinese food and Doris said, “Thank you Jeri.”

After the meal, Dolly and June were washing and cleaning up and Marissa was standing on the street outside watching out for Simone.

Simone arrived at a quarter past nine and parked her van right outside number four. Marissa had long given up waiting and was sitting in the sitting room. Simone rang the bell and Marissa opened the door and they hugged and kissed. Dolly appeared and said, “Did you bring your pets with you?” Simone replied, “Only one of them but I brought something better. Do you remember Pamela Edison?” Dolly replied, “I remember her, she was the one who locked me in bondage in your changing room.” Simone said, “She was completely ruined by that woman. She lost her job, friends and herself respect. I have no water or means to put her right so I brought her to you and I brought Judith. Melanie has no free will and was taken by a pimp in Tewksbury.” Dolly said, “Where are they?” Simone replied, “In the back with my stock.” Dolly replied, “Are they comfortable? Do you want to leave them there for the night?” Simone replied, “I don’t think Judith is comfortable and no, I think we should take them out.”

Simone opened the door and a body rushed her. Simone was ready and side-stepped, causing the body to fall down on the road in a heavy thud. Simone picked up the lead fastened to a collar around the neck and hauled her up. Standing, Dolly could see the heavy bondage suit with built-in straight jacket. Simone handed the lead to Dolly, saying, “This is Pamela Edison. Please take her in while I unlock Judith.” Simone climbed in the van and returned with another heavily bound individual with her hands handcuffed behind her. Both women were gagged and hooded and when they were both sat on the settee, they both stared out of their hooded heads with fearful eyes.

Dolly first projected her mind at Judith and felt the connection and made her one hundred percent obedient and submissive to her. She then projected her mind at Pamela and did not feel anything. She repeated this four times and on the fourth attempt she felt the connection but it was not the same as Judith. Dolly projected obedience and submission but it did not feel right.

Dolly went upstairs and returned with two bottles of diluted ‘4’ then released Pamela’s hood and removed the gag saying, “Drink this and I will remove your compulsion to tell lies.” Pamela stared at Dolly with distain and Dolly held the open bottle to her lips. Eventually Pamela drank the water. When the first bottle was empty, Dolly opened another bottle and put this to her lips saying, “Drink this one as well and I will give you a full time job once you are back to the way you were.” Pamela drank the second bottle easier that the first, having found it tasted nice. Dolly undid Judith’s hood and removed the gag and asked, “Would you also like a job?”

Judith swore expletives at Dolly who replied, “You must never swear at me ever again and you must always speak in a quiet polite manor.” Judith tried to swear again but found she couldn’t and then said very politely, “How much would you pay me please?” Dolly replied, “I’m sorry, when you swore at me, I changed my mind, so now you will undertake any assignment I give you for no payment.” Dolly looked at Pamela and said, “Pamela, all the commands you were given by Roxanne are now removed, purged and deleted. You will remember all the things you did but you will have no compulsion to continue them. You are once again a truthful, diligent worker, totally loyal to your employer. You will also be completely obedient to me and you will wear nothing but latex from now on. Do you have any questions?”

Pamela replied, “Thank you for removing my compulsion to tell lies, but what do I do about the police? There are at least three warrants out for my arrest.” Dolly asked, “Have you killed anyone or robbed a bank?” Pamela replied, “No, but I stole from work, my neighbours and from lots of shops in Gloucester.” Dolly replied, “You are a long way from Gloucester and if you keep your nose clean here, there should be no involvement by the police.”

Dolly said, “Count in your mind from 100 to zero and wake up when you reach zero.” Judith asked, “Please can we start again? You have removed my ability to swear, so I would be willing to accept any job that pays and can you find my sister and restore her mind?” Dolly replied, “Your sister is long gone and you will work for nothing until I decide you have earned a review.” Simone asked, “Where will they sleep? Is there room in number six?” Dolly replied, “No, there is no room in number six. Your nemesis is in there with her minder. When Pamela wakes up I will show you.”

June popped her head around the door and said, “Jeri and I are going to bed.” Simone said, “Hello, I am Simone and does everybody in this house wear a mackintosh with its hood up all the time?” June replied, “I am June and yes, I wear mine like this all the time.” Jeri leaned around June and said, “I am Jeri and like Dolly, I wear mine like this on Sunday.” Marissa who was hovering in the hall said, “I wear mine like this whenever Dolly tells me to and yours is waiting up stairs.”

Pamela woke up saying, “I was dreaming that my nightmare is over. What did you do?” Dolly replied, “Come, both of you. I will show you where you sleep. Simone and Marissa, you can come too.” Dolly collected her handbag and walked to the front door. The other four followed her out into the street. Judith was fuming but could not even consider arguing with Dolly. They followed Dolly through the alley into Heathcliff Street and then down to Number 109.

Dolly opened the door and put the light on and they all trouped in. Dolly turned to the two heavily bound females and said, “This threshold is a physical barrier that you cannot cross unless I give you explicit permission. While you are here you are to clean all this accommodation from to bottom. You will find the cleaning materials in the kitchen. This business is due to start next week and there will be people arriving and services delivered. Until I find you a better job Pamela, you will take on the responsibilities of the receptionist and this room will be your workplace. Simone, take them into the work space. You will find camp beds and sleeping bags. Decide what you want to do about their bondage.” Pamela said, “Where is the bathroom?” Dolly replied, “Upstairs,” and waited in the reception with Marissa for Simone to return. When Simone returned carrying the cuffs from Judith’s wrists, the three of them left the building, locking the main door. Simone said, “What was this office used for?” Dolly replied, “Walter’s development architects.” As they walked up the street, Dolly said, “Simone, tomorrow morning after you take your stock up to the shop, select some clothes for Pamela and Judith to wear for their cleaning and buy them some breakfast and provisions. You will need this key but don’t lose it. Until I get some keys cut, this is the only one I have.”

Back at the house, Simone went up with Marissa and Dolly locked up before joining June and Jeri who were both fast asleep. Dolly cleaned her teeth and then jumped into bed without changing clothes.

Next morning, June was in place before the alarm went off but waited until the radio came on before she started lapping at the door to Dolly’s vagina. Dolly opened her eyes and then pushed her pussy towards June’s lapping tongue. June started in earnest and Dolly soon had her first orgasm of the day. As Dolly was about to get out of bed, Jeri pushed her back down and started attacking her pussy, bringing forward a second orgasm. This time Dolly was determined and got out of bed and moved into the bathroom, shedding her blue coat before entering the shower. June and Jeri walked into the bathroom and Dolly said, “Stay there until I am finished.” Dolly washed her hair and body and rinsed off and then, stepping out, June handed her a towel and Dolly said, “Thank you, now both of you remove your dresses and have a shower together and make sure you each have two orgasms. When you are dry and all our dresses have been washed, get dressed in your work clothes.”

Dolly left them and walked down stairs. Simone and Marissa were already in the kitchen eating breakfast and Dolly joined them. Marissa said, “It was lovely to have Simone back, but she is still concerned about Sylvie.” Simone asked, “When are you going to take her out of my head?” Dolly replied, “We can do that tonight, when you get back from the shop.”

Dolly was washing her breakfast things after Simone and Marissa had left, when June and Jeri came into the kitchen. June was in her nurse uniform and Jeri was wearing her pub gear. Dolly said, “I am already late so you two do what you want until it’s time to go and you are wearing what you are supposed to be wearing so do your jobs as the best you can.” Dolly collected her holdall with her MC supplies, left the house and ran around to the office, wearing one of her latex business suits. She apologised when she got there and Michelle replied, “Not to worry, we have only been here a couple of minutes.”

The two women got into Jeffery’s Mercedes and he commenced the journey to Durham. Michelle had the file in her hands and asked, “What do you intend to do?” Dolly replied, “Don’t know until we get there.” Jeffery started off by heading out of Scarborough, turning towards Whitby and then on to Guisborough and then Middleborough, where he joined the A19, heading north and arriving in Durham two hour after they set off. Jeffery parked across the street from the first address and they sat and watched the building.

The sat watching for half an hour and then a young man came out of the main entrance and walked away from the property. Dolly stepped out of the car saying, “Stay here both of you.” Dolly followed the young man and projected her mind into the back of his head. After two or three minutes of getting slowly closer, she felt a connection and she drilled into him an instruction that he was one hundred percent obedient to her and to stop and turn round. As she pushed those instructions into his head, she felt the connection get stronger then he stopped turned and looked directly at her. Dolly closed the gap between them and said, “You must tell me the truth. Do you run the building you came out of?” The boy replied, “No, my girlfriend runs it. She sublets every apartment and only pays for two thirds, keeping one third.” Dolly asked, “Where were you going and where is your girlfriend?” He replied, “I was going to score some H and my girlfriend is back in the apartment waiting for me to return.” Dolly asked, “Are the drugs for you both or just her?” The boy replied, “I don’t do drugs, it’s all for her.” Dolly said, “I need to talk to her; take me to her.” The boy could not even contemplate disobeying this scary woman in rubber and said, “Follow me,” and started walking back the way he had come.

As they approached the building, Jeffery got out of the car and joined them. Dolly said, “This young man’s ex-girlfriend is the one defrauding me.” The boy said, “She is not my ex-girlfriend. I intend to marry her.” Dolly said nothing as she and Jeffery followed the boy into the building. He walked to the first apartment on the ground floor and fed a key into the lock. As he opened the door, a female voice from inside shouted, “You were quick,” and the boy replied, “I met some people who wanted to speak to you.” The girl screamed, “You know what I need. Did you get any?” Dolly pushed her way into the apartment and saw a girl in a flannel house coat sitting at a small dining table, holding a mug of something. Dolly projected her mind and almost washed her intellect away. The drugs had made her mind very weak and Dolly was able to take away her free will and make her absolutely subservient to anything or anybody. Dolly then said, “So you thought you could get away with defrauding me to fund your drug habit?” The girl was overwhelmed by Dolly’s presence and whispered, “It was originally his idea, but it worked well for a long time.” The boy defended himself by saying, “It was one of several schemes I proposed, after she used up all my money.”

Dolly said, “Explain how it works.” The girl replied, “Oliver works in the letting agent for this and another property down the road and we do the same there.” Dolly turned to the boy and said, “So not only was it your idea but you are totally responsible for this scam.” The boy defended himself again by saying, “I love her more than anything and would do anything for her.” Dolly said, “You both have an hour to get out of this apartment and as for you, young man, you no longer love this piece of human trash. She has abused you for too long. When you go to work tomorrow, you will undo this scam and restore the full rent to me. Then you will give up your job and then join the army. You, young lady, will sell your body to fund your habit as that is the only thing you have. Take off that house coat and let me see what you have.” The girl dropped the grubby item of clothing and Dolly could see that she had once been a very pretty girl but the regular use of drugs had dulled her beauty and made her arms grotesque. Dolly said, “You are no longer permitted to wear underwear and you must only wear clubbing or whore clothes and high heels. Go and find something to put on.” The girl stood. She was already craving for a fix and walked over to her wardrobe and she pulled out a tube top and PVC microskirt and put them on and pulled out her highest heeled sandals. Dolly noticed a very short PVC mac and told her to put that on and go. The girl dressed as instructed and walked out of the apartment, carrying nothing else.

Dolly turned to the boy and said, “Forget her, from now on you only like drug free girls. Now clean out this apartment and get it ready for re-letting, and while you are packing up, keep all the female clothes for yourself. From now on you love dressing up as a woman.”

Jeffery said, “Are you finished now?” and Dolly replied, “Yes, let’s go.” They walked back to the car and Michelle asked, “Did you find the criminal?” Dolly replied, “Yes, that was a lot easier than I expected. We can go home now.” Jeffery started the engine and pulled away from the curb and turned to head back to the A19. On the way, Dolly told Michelle exactly what had taken place and how things had been left. They stopped on the outskirts of Durham for lunch and then continued home, arriving back in Scarborough at four o’clock. Dolly said, “Drop me off in town and then you can both go home and I will see you tomorrow, Michelle.”

Dolly walked from where she was dropped off to the shop and found both Marissa and Simone serving customers. When Simone’s customer had left carrying a large shopping bag, Dolly asked, “How were your slaves this morning?” Simone said, “The reception was clean when I took their breakfast so they should be getting on well. The kitchen is not very well equipped; there is no fridge or microwave so they cannot make anything for themselves.” Dolly said, “I will go and sort that out from that domestic appliances shop up the road. Have you got the key I gave you? I will check up on progress.” Simone handed over the key and Dolly left the shop.

Dolly walked up to the domestic appliance shop and as she walked in, the owner shouted, “Be with you in a second.” Dolly looked at a few appliances and as she was looking inside a small fridge, the man appeared from the back room saying, “How can I help you, beautiful lady?” Dolly told him what she wanted and he advised on the best products for an office kitchen. Dolly took his advice and he promised to deliver everything that afternoon. Dolly told him she would be there in about half an hour and after settling the account, left him to buy provisions. She shopped in the Mace store, buying milk, bread, butter, marmalade, and several frozen meals that could be heated in the microwave. Carrying her shopping bags, she walked down the full length of Heathcliff Street and opened the door to Number 109. Simone was absolutely correct; the reception was immaculate. Leaving the street door unlocked, she walked into the open office and found that the kitchen area and all the open office had been done and one of them was in the office at the end and the other was on the stairs. Dolly left the shopping in the kitchen and walked towards the stairs. As she got closer she could make out that Pamela was in the office and Judith was on the stairs polishing the wooden balustrade.

Standing at the bottom if the stairs, Dolly said, “I am very pleased with your level of progress and the quality of your work. You have surprised me, Judith.” Judith replied, “You have to thank Pamela. I wouldn’t have known where or how to start.” Dolly said, “Well I am pleased that you are a quick learner. Perhaps we will be able to make use of you after all.” Dolly moved in the office and gave the same appraisal to Pamela with a thank you for helping Judith. Pamela said, “It is not a problem. I owe you my life I haven’t said one lie today and I have had no compulsion to commit a criminal act.”

Dolly said, “There are a new kettle, toaster, fridge and microwave coming this afternoon, so you will be able to have natural breaks when you want one. You will meet the woman who will run this enterprise tomorrow and this will be her office so make a good job. We need to recruit the workforce after that and if you are willing to undertake the roll of receptionist in the short term, I am sure we will get along fine.” Pamela replied, “As long as I can hide from the police here I will do anything. Judith has taken quite a shine to cleaning. She had never done it before and the pride she now has in her work is outstanding.” Dolly said, “As far as I know, she had not done much of anything apart from being a poor part of a dysfunctional family.” Pamela replied, “She might surprise you.”

Dolly heard a noise from the other end of the room and turned to see the man from the shop wheeling the fridge through on a sack trolley. Dolly walked towards him and directed him to the kitchen where he installed the fridge and turned it on. Dolly loaded it with her produce while he returned to his van for the remainder of the purchased items. When he was ready to leave, Dolly thanked him for everything. Before he left he said, “I am glad you are getting this business going again. Walter and James were friends and I heard that you were taking over from him. If you ever need anything, just let me know.” Dolly said, “There is a board room upstairs and it will need a coffee machine and water dispenser, but not for a couple of weeks.” He replied quickly, “I know just what you need and will get everything ready.”

After he had gone, Dolly secured the front door and put the kettle on. After she had made three coffees, she called out for them to take a break and when they approached her, Dolly said, “Pamela tells me you have taken quite a shine to cleaning, Judith.” Judith replied, “This is the first job I have done that I have been able to do well.” Dolly continued, “Well after you have finished cleaning all this accommodation, there will be a permanent job for someone to keep this and other enterprises in this area clean.” Judith replied, “If I could be considered for that, I would be delighted.” Dolly said, “Make a good job here and we will see.” When they had finished their drinks, Dolly said, “There is food in the fridge and some ready meals in the little freezer so you are on your own tonight. I will bring you breakfast in the morning.” Pauline said, “We will finish down here and the stairs tonight and start on upstairs tomorrow.” Dolly said, “That will be fine, I’ll see you in the morning. Goodnight, both of you.” Dolly then left them and locked the street door after going out. Standing outside, she looked at the other buildings and noticed that there was a house on the other side of the road that looked abandoned.

Walking across the street, she peered through the window but could not see anything. She tried all Walter’s keys in the lock and found one that opened the door. Going inside, she was surprised to find the accommodation furnished but dirty. It looked as though someone had just walked out several years earlier. There were books and magazines about and a vase of long dead flowers. When she opened the kitchen door she found millions of dead flies on the floor and the remains of a bowl of fruit on the work top. Leaving the kitchen, she moved upstairs and was startled to find one large bedroom and bathroom. But what surprised her most was the bedding and the clothes lying around—they were all made of latex. The majority of the clothing was for a man, but not Walter. They were much too small and there were some female clothes, but not many. Dolly opened a drawer and found personal papers for James Morrison and a few photographs with a man and a woman both wearing latex and looking very happy. The woman was a much younger Susan. Dolly wondered if it was Walter behind the camera. In the next drawer down she found four well-thumbed books on advanced hypnosis. Dolly decided to take these with her and do some studying.

Leaving the love nest carrying the books, she locked up the property and walked around to her front door in Shore Road. There was no one in number 4 so she made herself a drink and then went through into number six. Climbing the stairs, she heard Maurine give Sylvie her punishment. But when she rounded the top of the stairs, she found it was not Maurine striking Sylvie’s bare ass, it was someone she had never seen before. Her instant reaction was to project her mind and enslave this woman and she forced obedience and subservience into her mind. As she watched the display of sadism, Maurine came up behind her and said, “This is my sister Helen; she came to help with the class room.” Dolly said, “She seems to be enjoying that too much.” As Helen heard that comment, she came out of her self-induced trance and stopped striking Sylvie. Turning to face Dolly, she said, “Sorry, I got carried away with that.”

Dolly replied, “I noticed and you are improperly dressed to be in number six. Maurine, please see to that.” Maurine answered, “I have tried but she refused.” Dolly looked Helen in the eyes and said, “Do whatever Maurine asks of you.” Helen said, “Something is wrong here. I have always been the dominant one, and I don’t feel that way now.” Dolly said, “I’ll talk to you when you are properly dressed,” then turned and walked down the stairs.

Maurine looked at Helen with a pleased expression and said, “Take off everything; this was the main reason I got you here. You’re hurtful and spiteful days are over.”

As Helen undressed, Maurine said, “You will never complain to Dolly or anyone else that whatever you do as a result of being here today is not your wish. You will take complete ownership for all your actions and you will never shout at anybody again. Here, put this on and when you go down to see Dolly, smile and say thank you.”

Dolly was in the sitting room finishing her coffee and reading the first of her four books, when Helen walked in wearing a tight fitting rubber mackintosh. Helen smiled and said, “Thank you, Maurine is very happy now.” Dolly replied, “I see by your smile, you really like your new dress. What are your ideas concerning the class room?” Helen replied, “This is not a dress, this is a rain coat, and as far as your class room is concerned, there is a company in Leeds who recycle old school furniture. I will phone them and see what they have got.” Dolly continued, “As a teacher, you should take care to get your facts right. What you are wearing is not only a dress, it is your absolute favourite dress and you will wear nothing but this dress at all times. Now if you want to make a phone call, the phone is in the kitchen. Oh and by the way, if you find yourself doing things you did not intend, don’t make a scene. Act as though that was what you meant to do.” Helen replied, “What have you done to me? If I am to do what others tell me, does this include the children in my class?” Dolly continued, “There is no need to worry, there will be no conflict. Whatever you are told to do, it will become what you want to do as soon as the words hit your ears. If anyone gives you a new rule, you will obey that rule forever or until the same person who gave you the rule change it. The only exception which you will ignore is any rule associated with changing your dress. This rule is locked in stone at the bottom of your subconscious. Now go and make your phone call.” Still smiling, Helen moved to the kitchen wondering what her future would be like.

Maurine watched her go and then hugged and kissed Dolly before saying, “Thank you, you came back just at the right moment to see what she was like.” Dolly replied, “Was the smile a natural one or one following your suggestion?” Maurine replied, “It was probably mine, is there a problem?” Dolly continued, “You need to get her to appear more natural. Get her to present a contented and happy expression at all times, rather than an inanimate smile. And it would be more fun for her if you make her forget what happened here before she leaves.”

Maurine said, “You are so much better at this than me, but I am learning. When we went out for a walk this morning, we met the man from the adult book shop in Heathcliff Street and he said he would see us on Wednesday. What was that all about?” Dolly replied. “I forgot to tell you, I agreed that Rory could have her to boost his business on Wednesday from about one o’clock in the afternoon until closing time around nine-thirty, with a break in the middle for something to eat.” Maurine replied, “I hope it will be fun for me and not much fun for Sylvie.” Dolly continued, “You will need to speak to Rory and see what he wants to do.”

Helen returned still wearing her silly smile and said, “How do you want to pay for this stuff? He has everything we need and will deliver on Friday.” Maurine said, “Use your credit card and when the statement comes in with this transaction on it, come and talk to Dolly.” Helen walked back to the kitchen.

Maurine said, “I am going back upstairs, could you deal with the smile before she comes back into number six?” Dolly agreed and Maurine returned to Sylvie. When Helen returned from the kitchen, she said, “It is all ordered and delivery is arranged for ten-thirty on Friday. I have ordered a desk, chair, book case, work carousel and a wall mounted black board. If you tell me what you want to teach her, I will prepare a lesson plan.”

Dolly replied, “We need to teach her a corrupted view of the world, change her vocabulary to be nothing but sexual words for everyday objects and change her use of numbers to make her unemployable. We need to lock her in a twisted universe of a ten year old slut who is destined to be a whore, which will be the only job she would be able to cope with.”

Helen said, “Ok I will put together a lesson plan and the first half a dozen lessons.” Dolly replied, “Helen, that smile is a bit false, relax your face and always try to look happy to be where you are and pleased to be doing what you are doing. That’s better, and I think Maurine would like you to prepare all the lessons and give them. You could then make it your class room and if you do a good job, I will reconsider your plight.” Helen asked, “Could you not reconsider my plight now? I was thinking while I was in the kitchen of the trouble my little nine year olds will cause.” Dolly answered, “Ok, if thinking about it causes you to worry about something, I think it would be better if you didn’t think about it.” Helen asked, “How do I do that?” Dolly replied, “Easy, until I call you by your name, everything I say will go straight to your subconscious and your conscious mind will have no knowledge. From now on you will forget everything Maurine or I have told you. The only thing you will be able to remember is agreeing to take over the total responsibility for Sylvie’s education and to get your classroom and lessons ready. Corrupting someone like this has been a fantasy of yours for a very long time and this was the main reason you took up teaching in the first place. Whenever you are in your class room here and you are corrupting Sylvie, you will use green chalk on the black board. This green chalk will also corrupt your vocabulary and numbers skills so that as you change Sylvia, your teaching will not be a sham, it will be consistent and real as far as you are concerned. Now go back to Maurine and thank her for giving you this opportunity. Your lovely dress is everything to you, a day dress, a night dress, a party dress, a leisure dress and a work dress. You are only allowed to remove it first thing in the morning when you will shower and wash your dress, and when you dry yourself and the dress, you will use perfumed talcum powder.”

“Helen, thank you for sorting out the class room and agreeing to undertake the teaching. You can go back to Maurine now. She wanted you for something; tell her that the thing she and I talked about has all been taken care of.”

Helen walked through to number six and on up the stairs to pass on the message with absolutely no knowledge that her life had changed. All she knew was that Maurine had made her blissfully happy, because she was now able to realise her fantasy. When she passed on Dolly’s message and her thanks, Maurine could not think of any better corruption of her bossy sister so she said, “You are probably very keen to start your lesson plans and lessons, so run along and make sure you are here to take delivery of your furniture on Friday.”

As Helen passed through number four, she said goodbye to Dolly and Dolly said, “OK bye, take care and I’ll see you on Friday.” Helen left the building and Dolly went back to her book. She had learned about relaxation, induction, deepening and the rules of suggestion. She had found cryptic comments in the margins and realised that James had read these books with someone in mind. Towards the end of the book there was a piece of paper stuck in the pages with the script James had written for Susan. She thumbed through the most advanced book and found a similar piece of paper and discovered it was a script intended for Walter. As Dolly read though James’ handwritten words, she realised that Walter must have previously made some derogatory comments about James and his latex and James was intent on making Walter pay. Dolly concluded that this must be where Walter got his latex fetish from. There was nothing evil in the script and nothing that would embarrass Walter, just a mechanism to get him to want to wear latex whenever possible in private.

Picking up the middle book, she thumbed through that to see if there were any hand written inserts and found a section with lots writing in the margin. It was in a section on mesmerising, using mechanical devices and it was James’ design for a device. Dolly decided to go back to the love nest and see if she could find this device. This time she took a rubbish bag and a dust pan and brush to clean the kitchen a bit.

After opening the door, she put the dead flowers in the bag and then the remains of the fruit and then swept up all the flies. She opened the kitchen cupboards and discovered that no one lived here. It was only used infrequently; there were no materials for cooking, just those for making a drink. In the cupboard under the sink she found two boxes. She opened the first and found his device; she opened the second one and found more personal papers. The box was full of letters between James and a solicitor relating to a breakdown in his marriage to someone called Geraldine Morrison. The last letter was dated about a week before he died. Dolly thought, “This is interesting. He was beginning to win and his life is terminated. I wonder where Geraldine is now. The address on the letters was a house in Whitby.” Dolly locked up and walked to the garage and, putting her blue mackintosh on, she reversed the XJR out of the garage. After securing the garage door, she drove out of Heathcliff Street and out of Scarborough on the Whitby road, arriving in Whitby some fifteen minutes later. She stopped on the outskirts of Whitby to buy fuel and picked up a street map of the town. After leaving the fuel station, she soon found the street where James had lived and stopped outside his old house. There were two cars in the drive and Dolly thought, “I have seen one of those before.” She walked up to the grand entrance and rang the ornate door bell. She recognised the car in the drive just as the door opened, so was not surprised to see Gavin answer the door. Gavin said, “Miss Page, this is a very pleasant surprise. Come in and meet my wife.” Dolly followed Gavin into a grand hallway with a very imposing stair case and into a room on the right where a woman was sitting in a large leather armchair, holding a glass of sherry. Gavin said, “Look dear, this is Miss Page, Walter Page’s daughter.” Dolly projected her mind into Geraldine and at first felt resistance, but she pushed through this and projected absolute obedience and submission. Geraldine said, “My first husband used to work with Walter.” Dolly replied, “I know, I was looking into Walter’s past and discovered that it was James who gave him his love of latex. I was wondering what happened to James.”

Gavin said, “James died in a tragic accident on the North Yorkshire.” Dolly replied, “I know, I just wanted to know how Geraldine arranged it.” Gavin said, “Geraldine did not arrange it. I found James’ note book and it was me who used the triggers on Walter, Susan and the others.” Geraldine said, “What are you talking about, what triggers?” Gavin said, “I would like to talk to Miss Page alone dear. Would you go and make some coffee?” Geraldine started to stand up and Dolly said firmly, “Sit down. I am going to ask you some questions and you cannot lie to me. Why did you start divorcing James?” Gavin interrupted, “Please Dolly let me explain.” Dolly said, “I am talking to your wife. One more word out of you and you will find out what it is like to be a woman.” Turning to Geraldine, Dolly said, “I am waiting.” Geraldine said, “I went on a holiday to Blackpool and when I came back, I walked in on a burglary here in this house. One of the burglars said something and then I don’t remember anything until James had already died and I was engaged to marry Gavin.”

Dolly turned to Gavin and said, “So you are really one of John’s cheap hoods. Now it is your turn—one misdirection and you will feel my wrath. Tell me the full story.”

Gavin said, “Paul and I had broken in here and were searching for money and valuables when we found a safe in the garage. I was the safe breaker so I eventually opened the safe and found an exercise book. Looking through it I quickly learned that James was a master hypnotist and he had built his business up by hypnotising council officials to feed him opportunities. He had also hypnotised everyone around him and had given everyone a different trigger. I had just finished reading the book when Geraldine came home. I used her trigger to stop her from calling the police and then John suggested we take over. So we spirited Geraldine away and got her to start proceedings against James. This was purely misdirection but it caused him and Walter to fall out. I got to Walter while he was visiting his council slaves and using Walter’s trigger, got him to sign over his construction enterprise to me and then to lose interest in property development and to concentrate on something else. Paul had followed James and took him out on the North Yorkshire moors. For ten years we did very well using all the council staff in the same way James had, but most of the people James hypnotised have now either retired or moved on and we have not had a good development for years.” Geraldine screamed at Gavin and Gavin said, “Handcuffs Jerry” and Geraldine became still. Gavin continued, “Kill Miss Page.” Dolly said firmly, “Geraldine, forget that trigger, it no longer works and remember everything this man has ever done to you.” Gavin reached into a drawer under a small table and started to pull out a gun. Dolly said, “Put it back, it is too late to protect yourself. You will sign over all your assets to me and then you will go and visit Doris and ask her for the full works. You are no longer permitted to talk to Geraldine. Where are your children?” Before he could answer, Geraldine shouted, “What have you done with Leah?” Gavin laughed and said to Dolly, “Leah is alright; she has started seeing Jonathan. Did you know they were born a week apart in the same hospital and in the same ward? Wouldn’t it have been interesting if Jonathan had been a week late?” Just then a girl walked in and said, “I’m sorry, I did not know you had a visitor. Daddy, did you ask to take her coat? Mummy, Jack wants help with his bicycle, his chain has come off.” Geraldine stood up and then said, “You had me as a slave to your two children,” and then sat back down.

Dolly projected her mind at the girl and, not being used to young people, washed her free will away completely and then said, “Take off your clothes. Gavin, you are still here and you have important work to do. While you are away you cannot discuss me with anyone and you are not allowed to harm or control anyone either directly or indirectly.” Gavin stood and walked past his naked daughter. Geraldine asked, “Who is Jonathan and what did Gavin mean?” Dolly replied, “Jonathan is Leah’s half brother.” Geraldine said, “So Susan had a boy, how lovely. James told me all about Susan; he was a very loving man with more than enough love for all of us. I could not satisfy his need for latex as I have a latex allergy, so he got that from Susan. I always wondered what happened to her.” Dolly said, “Gavin must have used her trigger to make her forget the affair.” The naked girl said, “Could someone tell me what is going on and why I am standing here with no clothes on?” Dolly said, “Go and get your brother and bring him here.” The girl ran out of the room and returned a few minutes later with a young boy. Dolly projected her mind at him and again wiped away his free will and then said, “Take off all your clothes and put on all your sister’s lying on the floor.” The boy did as instructed and was soon standing dressed as his sister.

Dolly stood and said to the boy, “You must now move into your sister’s room; all her possessions are now yours. You are not allowed to touch anything that previously belonged to you. You will start to think like your sister, act like her and even take her name. While you live in this house it is your job to keep it clean. Every day you will clean it from top to bottom.” Then turning to the girl, Dolly said, “Come with me; you have nothing here.” Before Dolly left the room she turned to Geraldine and said, “I’ll be back tomorrow with Susan, Leah and Jonathan.”

End of Chapter 32