The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 5

Sybil opened the box there was a bottle of water and a miniature tape player together with a single sheet of instructions. She read the instructions and then placed the buds in her ears, turned on the tape and then drank the water.

She did as instructed trusting Walter to do the right thing and there was music at the beginning of the tape, nice relaxing music. She sat back into the chair and closed her eyes listening to the melody on the tape. The drug in the water reached the brain at the same time the music stopped. Walter voice replaced the music and said, “Dolly you must listen carefully to my voice, I am going to give you some very important instructions and you must obey them always.

One, your name is Dolly Page, and you are my adopted daughter.

Two, you must never allow my mind control products to fall into anyone else’s hands and you will never allow yourself to be hypnotised. Any attempt to hypnotise you will be considered as an attack against me and you should exact the appropriate punishment.

Three, you must practice controlling people with the MC compound and become a little evil while doing it. Ensuring your victims are humiliated and embarrassed is the prime objective. You must turn men into pussies and women into strippers or whores.

Four, the money in the trust fund is for you and you are not to share it with anyone.

Five, when you are ready you must seek out my son and daughter and control them in your most evil way. They must be turned into the people they hate the most and made to do the most humiliating and embarrassing acts you can imagine.

Six, everything in the house and garage are yours and must not be shared with any member of my family or your friends, If you need to clear things out, they must be destroyed completely.

Seven, above the garage there is a laboratory and all my formulas for everything I have made are in the safe. If you ever need to open the safe you can only do it if you are alone and all the doors are locked. Scudamore has a letter with the instructions on how to open it, however the last instruction in his details is wrong instead of turning the knob twelve to the left you must turn it eighteen to the right. You will remember this when you need to open it but not before.

Eight, All commands in you’re mind other than the ones I am putting there now are deleted. You are not subservient to anyone other then me. You are a confident young woman who is in control of her own endeavours at all times and never needs to be subservient to anyone. From this moment on you will always wear latex and you must make anyone you control wear it. I want you to take control of Simone plus Melanie and Judith. You may find Judith difficult to get back, but I am sure you will manage it.

Nine, I have arranged for all your normal paperwork to be changed into your new name, Scudamore has a passport driving licence national security card and your bank details. I would like you to forget your old name and never use it or look for it again”.

Ten, this is the last one. I want you always to remember that I loved you. You made me the happiest dying man on the planet and what I did to Simone was a last chance bid at some fun and entertainment. What I did to Judith was necessary to test my final product which is the one in the water you drank. There is no antidote other than itself. There are more bottles in the lab already impregnated and you will see a little figure four on the labels to distinguish it from earlier products.

Now I what you to count in your own mind from one hundred down to zero and with each number you will become more assertive, less submissive and more aware waking up fully when you get to zero, Start counting and good bye”

Dolly started counting in her head and when she got to zero she opened her eyes and looked about. She took the tape out of the player and put it in her pocket. Then she went in search of Scudamore.

When she found him he gave her a large box and said, “Every thing he gave me for you is in this box, I have arranged the funeral for Friday, he wanted to be cremated. Do you want me to invite his earlier children, I assume they will contest the will; he gave everything to you and nothing to his real children. From what I remember of them you will have to watch out. That boy is evil and his sister is just totally, self centred”. Dolly said, “You had better invite them but I don’t want them to come to the house, if they come, have them stay in a hotel, I will meet them there or some neutral place like here in your office”.

Sybil carried the box back to the house and sat in the kitchen looking at it. She eventually plucked up the courage to open it and on the top was another letter. She opened this and it read.

Dolly my love,

If you are reading this you have already listened to my tape. This box contains all your papers and the details about the lab.

I have put money into a trust for you that will give you a monthly income of three thousand pounds after tax. The remainder of my assets will come to you after probate has been granted and death duties have been paid.

The house and all its contents are yours, I don’t know whether you have been up into the attic but I ordered some more clothes for you and I put them up there out of Judith’s way. All my old diaries are in a box in the bedroom, you should read them before you meet with Julian and Freda. I think you will agree they are not nice people, I blame their mum but unfortunately she died several; years ago otherwise my revenge would have been aimed at her.

The Jaguar has been serviced and is full of petrol, I’m afraid I disposed of your car, I needed the space, when you go in there, you will see why. Don’t think too badly of me, if you read the diaries you will see why.

Remember you brought the love into my life that had been missing for nearly twenty years.

All my love Dad.

Dolly was sobbing as she looked through the remainder of the box, her biggest surprise was when she got to the bank accounts, and there was more than twenty five thousand in her ordinary account and another thirty thousand in a savings account. She had never seen that much money in one place before.

Her personal papers were all in a plastic wallet. She wondered when he could have taken the photo for the passport and when she looked closely, she was wearing an outfit she could not remember. The same photo was used on her driving licence and on her national insurance card.

She spent the rest of the day reading though twenty five years of diaries and began to really hate Julian and Freda. After she put down the last diary, she decided to look in the attic. She found a built in loft ladder behind the hatch and when she found the switch she was soon in the well illuminated loft. The floor was boarded and there were lots of boxes. She opened two and found high quality latex outfits. She carried the first ten boxes down to the bedroom and transferred the latex clothes to Walters Wardrobe and Walter’s clothes to the boxes. On each box Walter had written, “For my lovely Dolly”. Dolly found a pen and crossed out Dolly and wrote Walter.

She continued this until all Walters clothing was boxed and in the loft and all the boxes marks dolly were unpacked and hanging in the wardrobe. There were still several boxes in the loft of different outfits but these were labelled Julian and Freda.

All the clothing in the wardrobe were, latex power clothing and although the skirts were short they could never be considered slutty. She changed into one of the power suites and decided to go out for a walk. She walked into the town and around the shops, many men watched her but she did not feel like she used to. There was no desire to submit to any of them. She walked around the town for an hour and then headed back but instead of walking towards to house, she headed for the garage. As she walked down the back street there was no one around. She opened the garage door with Walter’s remote and then went in closing the door behind her. In the space where her car had been there were two large cages. They had names on the door, one read, Julian and the other read Freda. She thought I wonder if he bought the clothes in the attic at the same time, I should take a look. She walked around the garage to find the way into the lab but couldn’t find anything obvious.

She put herself in Walter’s frame of mind and then asked herself what she would do. She then walked towards a large cupboard standing in the corner and opened the double doors. Hanging in side there were lots of old coats and there was a new looking rubber one near one side. Dolly pulled it out and tried it on as she put her arm in one of the sleeves a piece of paper fell out, She finished putting the heavy coat on and then picked up the paper. She read instructions of how to open the door at the back of the cupboard. There was a digital keypad and she had to enter her name in full, all nine letters without a break. She moved the coats until she found the key pad and entered “dollypage” the metal door slid silently to one side and she stepped through. She found another note which read, when you come in here you must always wear the latex coat, there is a transponder built in and if you are not wearing it the lab will fight back”. In front of her there was a flight of stairs and when she stepped on the first step the metal door closed. She climbed the stairs and opened a door at the top finding her self in a large well equipped laboratory. As she walked into the lab she walked through a metal framework and a light above turned green. There was a contraption that she did not recognise next to the door but she walked on into the room and looked around. On one of the tables she found the bottles of water and found the ones with a little ‘4’ on the label scattered among all the other bottles.

She extracted five and then looked around the remainder of the lab and noticed two of the tables were set out like a chemical lab with flasks test tubes and other glass paraphernalia. The remainder was set out like a bottling plant. On one of the tables there were three large plastic five gallon containers full of liquid. Dolly looked at the labels carefully and saw in very faint writing the word concentrated followed by a number. The numbers were very faint and it took a while before she determined that two were ‘4’ and one was ‘3’. Dolly said out loud, “Walter how many people were you going to control if you only need a teaspoon full”. There was a filling cabinet by a table which she started to look through. The top drawer was divided by supplier and the files were full of invoices, statements dispatch notes. The bottom drawer was a bit more disorganised and she found another tape player. The tape was rewound so she pressed play.

Walters voice sounded strained and said, “Dolly I am nearly ready to go, I am having much difficulty climbing stairs and I think this might be my last visit here. The product four is the latest and I have over produced a bit. Whatever you do, don’t pore it down the sink I think it will stay in the water throughout several normal reprocessing cycles. You will just have to find enough people who need adjusting I’m sure you will if you really try. Remember if you dispense the concentrated form, you will only need about 5 millilitres and it will last about twenty minutes. The water bottles are diluted and will only last about twelve. One warning that I discovered with Judith, don’t use the treatment more that one in any twenty four hour, Although it is not active in the brain, it is still in the body and a second dose seems to reactive the first dose as well making a much larger dose. You may need to use a bigger dose on Judith if you want to bring her back. She was not a nice person so don’t feel too bad if you don’t try”. Then the tape ran out. She thought, “He hasn’t told me how long to wait after administrating the drug, he must have known, I know I will need to time the music on the tape”. She did not find anything else interesting in the bottom drawer, so she moved to a cupboard by the safe. She found it locked with a digital keypad. She tried the same code she used down stairs and the door opened. The cupboard was full of electronic equipment and there was a series of switches on a panel.

She looked for a manual or something and then remembered something she had seen in the bottom drawer of the filling cabinet. Going back she retrieved a small booklet and when she opened it she found a picture of the cup board. She read the pages of the book and then selected switch number four on the bank of switches the contraption by the door moved very quickly and created a cage around the frame. She walked over to check it and noticed that the doorway was well and truly blocked and the cavity in the cage was big enough to hold a person. She went back to the cupboard and reset the switch the mechanism returned to its former place. She said to her self, “Don’t forget this mac”. She relocked the cupboard and put the book back in the bottom drawer of the filling cabinet. Putting the five bottles of ‘4’ into a bag, she walked back down the stairs. As she walked under the frame the lights in the lab shut off and the light on the stairs came on. She walked down stairs and as she stepped on the bottom step the metal door slid open. Stepping out through the cupboard she had to be quick because the door only remained open for 15 seconds. Once back in the garage she removed the heavy mackintosh and hung it back up, closing the cupboard door.

Dolly returned to the House and made dinner she was very hungry and it was getting late. When the food was cooking, she called Simone and when she got through asked how she was. Simone said, “I think Walter got to me, I still haven’t been able to take these knickers off except to use the loo but the shop did well today. We are moving a lot of latex and the hire business is brisk. How are you”. Dolly replied, “I am alright, I keep finding notes from Walter and get a bit weepy now and then. The funeral is on Friday and it would be nice if you were with me, but I will understand if you want to look after the shop”. Hang the shop but who will look after Judith and Melanie”. They chatted for a while and Dolly thought, “If you don’t come, I will never let you out of those knickers”.

When the food was ready Dolly had her meal in the kitchen by herself and felt very happy. She was accepting what Walter had done, he had made her self sufficient confident woman, who needed no one and she was beginning to like it”.

After she cleaned away she thought about the tape and the music and then thought of what Walter would do, she looked through all the CDs and as she was pulling each one out to look at it, a piece of paper fell out and on it was Walter writing and a list of tracks with there playing times against them, She thought there were four tracks on the tape and there were ten tracks n the paper and the she noticed the five had been marked with a faint letter four, she added the times of these tracks and arrived at eighteen minutes. She felt must relieved so she put the music on and relaxed into the chair to listen to it again. She recognised that this was the music Walter played a lot and it had never been her choice but now she could not think of a better piece of music then she shouted, “Walter, you have turned me into a Jazz fan”.

Next morning when she awoke there was a chill in the air and the wind was coming off the North Sea. Lying in bed she could here the sound of the waves on the beach. The central heating in the house was temperature controlled so the house was warm however when she went into the bathroom she could see the frost on the window.

After breakfast and the ritual clean up, she dressed in a latex business suit and shoes with a four inch heel. She wanted to go to the bank she had no cash and no cheque book. She wrote the account numbers on a piece of paper and walked out into the cold. Dolly arrived outside the bank just before it opened and stood with two other customers waiting. One of them was very interested in her clothes but Dolly was so self assured she it didn’t bother her at all.

When the bank door opened the three waiting customers entered and the Man intent on watching Dolly allowed her to go before him. When she got to the teller she told her who she was and that her father had opened accounts for her but she didn’t have a bank card or cheque book. The Teller disappeared and came back a few minutes later saying the bank manager would like to see her.

She was shown into one of the side rooms and after several minutes the bank manager entered carrying a box labelled Miss Page, it is so nice to meet you at last, Walter told me all about you and you look even better then you picture, how is Walter I haven’t seen him for a week or two. Dolly gave him the sad news and the Manager was distraught. When he recovered he said, “Walter left these things for you, you need to sign this release form and then you can take them away. Have you had any thought what you might do with Walter’s estate”. Dolly said, “It’s not mine yet, he has other children and they will undoubtedly contest the will”. The manager said, “I doubt they will get much say, all their spiteful correspondence is with Mr Scudamore. Look as far as I am concerned it will all come to you and there are a few urgent things that need attention, could you spare some time to meet with our facilities manger in the next day or two”.

Dolly said, “I am here at least until the weekend so if you want to arrange a time and place, I will meet with him”. The manger said, “Let me check his dairy and I will be back in a jiffy”.

While the manger was gone Dolly looked through the box, there was a cheque book, bank card, credit card, Statement folder and some bumf on savings and pensions and at the bottom there was another letter from Walter. She decided not to open it then and waited for the Manger to return.

The manager returned and said, “Can you make it at three this afternoon, he says it’s very urgent”. Dolly agreed and then asked, I need some cash and I do not know the pin number for this card”. The manger said, “Walter put the pin number in that envelope with a small note so I’ll leave you to read it buy yourself. It was very nice meeting you Dolly and I look forward to seeing you again soon”.

After she walked out, Dolly opened the envelope and took out the pin notification and the letter and started reading. “Dolly my love, I hope you have found everything now, I wanted to show you everything personally but, I am not sure I will last until you come back, my health is failing fast. There are some important changed happening in Newcastle and the architects commissioned by one of my tenants have proposed some major changes to one of my buildings, I have asked the bank to look at it so they may need to talk to you, as the executor of my estate, it will fall to you to approve or reject these proposals. The bank should advise how you should proceed but you are a clever girl so don’t just follow their advice ask some questions and make them work for their money.

Sorry to drop you in it like this but you are the only person I have met in the last thirty five years who is both able and someone who I would be contented for you to take this on, you are very bright and setting everything up for you has given me the most pleasure I have every had. I can now go, happy in the knowledge that all my endeavours are in safe hands and will continue. You’re loving Dad, Walter.

Dolly open the pin notification stored it in her memory, then putting everything into the box left the office and rejoined the back of the queue for the teller. When it became her turn she withdrew £200 pounds from her current account and then walked home carrying her box. On the way she went into a shop and bought a new handbag and purse that matched her clothing.

At home she put the cards and money into the purse and a bottle of ‘4’ water and a note book and pen together with his purse and all Walters keys. The next thing she had planned was to go for a ride in the Jaguar. She locked the house and walked through the alley to the back street and then into the street that contained the garage. She open the garage door with the remote and unlocked the Jaguar, she noticed a blue rubberised satin mackintosh lying on the back seat and when she put the key in the ignition nothing happened. Then she thought, “I wonder if the coat in the back is like the coat in the cupboard. She stood beside the car and put on the blue mackintosh fastening the front buttons and tightening the belt. This time when she sat in the car and put the key in the ignition a green light illuminated on the dash board and the car started when she turned the key. She reversed out of the garage and closed the garage door before driving out of the town onto the North Yorkshire Moors.

The car was very quiet and very smooth and she loved driving it through the country roads she stopped in Robin Hood’s Bay and walked around the village. It was drizzling slightly so she was glad she had the mackintosh on after walking about for half an hour she got back in the car and started driving out of the village towards High Hawsker and the A171. Driving up the hill on to the Moors she came across two young females hitch hiking and by now it was raining properly and the wind was cold. Dolly took pity on them and stopped. They had two large rucksacks so Dolly got out and opened the trunk and in the bottom was a case of water bottles. Dolly took one out and looked closely at the label and noticed the little ‘4’. She was putting it back when one of the girls said, ”Is that water for something special” Dolly said, “No do you want one. Each girl put their rucksack in the trunk and took a bottle out of the crate and then got in the car one in the back and one in the front. Doll got behind the wheel and said, “Where are you going”?

The girl in the front said, “Where ever you are going, in this weather it is not nice to be outside”. Dolly said, “I am going to Scarborough so on put your seat belt, it will take us about forty five minutes to get there”. Both girls started to drink the water and it was soon all gone. Dolly noted the time and as they was driving through High Hawsker the girl in the back said, “Have you got another one of those, I am really thirsty”. Dolly opened her hand bag and took her bottle out saying, “I only have one in the car you will have to share it”. The girl in the front said, “No I am fine you have it Jenifer”. The girl in the back took it from Dolly, opened it and almost drank it down in one gulp. Dolly asked if they were from a university and the one in the front said, “No we should be in school studying for our ‘A’; level’s but we decided to take a break”. Dolly kept her eye on the clock and after eighteen minutes they were both very quiet”. Dolly saw a sign for a lay-by, half a mile ahead so she slowed down pulled off the road into it and stopped.

She turned to face the girls and said, “Are you both still virgins”. The girl in the front said, “no immediately but the one in the back took several seconds to reply and said, “Yes”. Dolly went on the instruct the one in the front that she would no longer need to study for ‘A’ levels she would now study to be the best prostitute she could be, she would have no inhibitions and do any perverted sexual act her customers required. She was into bondage, corporal punishment and every other deviant act associated with sexual gratification. Her pleasure was unimportant; she would always give 100% concentration to giving pleasure to others. Dolly then asked her, what her name was and what the relationship was, between her and the one in the back. The girl said, “My name is Carol and Jenifer in the back is my friend, she didn’t want to come on this hike but I persuaded her”.

Dolly asked, “Does she always do as you direct”. Carol replied, “Yes most of the time”. Dolly continued, “Do you take advantage of her much”. Carol replied, “All the time”. Dolly turned to Jenifer and said, “You are fed up with Carol controlling your life, from now on you are in change and she will do as you say, it will be your job to dress her in slutty clothes made out of latex and to find her the most perverted punters to have sex with. You are her pimp and you decide how much she should charge for each sexual act. You are also responsible for how far she goes and if protection can be used. When you have amassed £10,000 in cash you can take her home. Until then you are also subservient to any female and if they ask for money you will give it, all of it”. Turning back to Carol, she said, “Carol you are not allowed to suggest or instruct Jenifer to do anything and will always do precisely as she instructs”. Now both of you go to sleep until we get back to Scarborough and I drop you off and you never saw any water bottles in this car”.

Dolly drove back to Scarborough and parked outside the sex shop where she bought her first latex outfit. Getting out of the car she removed the rucksacks from the trunk and placed them by the car then she opened the passenger doors and told the girls to get out. When they were standing by there packs Dolly said, “You will wake up forgetting all about me and my car when I drive out of sight and you can but your new clothes in this shop. Getting back in, she herd Walter in her head say, “Good Girl” and she orgasmed before she started up the engine and drove out of the car park and in the direction of her garage. The time was two forty so she had enough time to reach the bank. After parking the Jag in the garage she took two bottles of water out of the trunk and then kept the blue mackintosh on because it was still raining and walked to the bank. When she got there she told the security guard that she had a meeting with Norman Privet and was shown into a side office again. Since meeting the two girls Sybil felt strange, when she saw other people she didn’t feel like she used to feel and what more to control them, the little orgasm she had experienced in the car after she let out the two girls had cemented this new desire.

Mr Privet arrived shortly after carrying a lot of papers and two large A1 drawings. He explained what the Tenant wanted to do and what the impact would be for the overall complex and what would be the effect to the environment.

Dolly asked why this development was proposed and what would be the impact on the rent. As she did that she took the bottle of fizzy water out of her bag and said, “Would you like one”, offering the still water to Norman. He took the water saying thank you and fluffed the answer. Dolly stopped to drink her water and so Norman followed suit. She continued asking questions and Norman became more and more evasive. After a quarter of an hour he became very slow to respond and avoided answering all Dolly’s questions. Dolly waited another five minutes and then said, “Norman you must always obey me and you will never think that keeping necessary information from me is acceptable. When you get home tonight you will see the mental image of me wearing this blue mackintosh and you will speculate what I was wearing underneath, you will consider that it could be latex and you will want to experience it. Tomorrow you will buy latex underwear and a full body cat suit that you could wear under your shirt and trousers, you will try all these on and after that you will be unable to wear anything else against your skin. In a moment you are going to tell me the truth about this development and why you were lying to me. In future you will trust me implicitly and always believe everything I tell you. I want you to count down from a hundred to zero and with each number you pass your subservience to me will grow and you will wake up when you get to zero forgetting that you have been in this trance or that you had a drink of my water. Dolly put the two empty bottles in her bag and sat back to wait.

When Norman opened he eyes he looked at Dolly and said, “I am sorry I must have phased out there, and what were, we talking about”. Dolly said, “You were just about to tell me the truth about this development and why you lied to me”. Norman replied, “Miss Page, you must reject this development it is not in your best interest to proceed, I was bribed to sell it to you. There are features that will compromise the building safety within the next decade and you will become liable for the repairs or forced to sell the complex at a, much reduced price.

Dolly said, “In that case I reject this development and increase the rent to the current Tenants by twenty five percent. Are you married Mr Privet”? Norman replied, “Yes I got married last October to the best looking girl in Scarborough”. Dolly said, “What does she do”. Norman said, “She rents a shop from your father’s estate and runs a retail ladies fashion outlet.

Dolly said, “How often do you make love to your new wife”. Norman said, “We are still at the every night stage”. Dolly said, “You will stop making love to your wife from now, you are not allowed to touch her at all. If you need sex you will have to find a prostitute and pay for it”. Norman appealed, “Please Miss Page I will do anything you want, I love my wife very much and this will hurt her”. Dolly said, “You should have thought about that before you lied to me. If you ever lie again I will see to it that you never see your wife again”. Dolly stood up and said, “I think that concluded our business, Good bye Mr Privet”. Norman, Pleaded “Miss Page please if you knew how much my wife and I love each other you would never have done this hurtful deed”. Dolly said, “It will be alright, bring your wife to my house this evening and I will explain it to her”.

Dolly left the bank and walked down the high street looking for a Ladies Fashion emporium. When she found it there were two young women serving and they were both very pretty. Dolly continued walking past and turned at the next junction in the direction of her house. She was thinking about her visitor when she realised that the water in the kettle must have been drugged. Walter must have changed Simone so her commands were much tougher and he must have changed her to be no longer submissive. Then she thought, “Thank you Walter you always knew what was best, I am have the time of my life becoming you”.

She went straight to the garage and as it had stopped raining but her blue Mackintosh back in the Jaguar. She went to the cupboard and put on the heavy rubber coat and keyed in the password.

In the lab she looked on the table with the concentrated containers and found a small container at the back full of liquid which had the same symbol on it as the big ones. She put this in her bag and looking around she noticed a box under one of the tables that she hadn’t noticed before,

She pulled this box out and looked inside. There were three spray bottles and a gas mask. Looking through the box she found Walters instructions. The spray bottles were concentrated ‘4’ but had not been tested, the gas mask had ‘4’ impregnated into the filter and this is what he used on Judith to test the respiratory effects of the compound. Dolly put everything back in the box and pushed it back under the table. She secured the lab and hung up her coat, before closing the cupboard. Locking the garage she walked back to the house and started making a meal. She noticed the answer machine flashing so she played the three messages waiting. The first one was from Mr Abercrombie; He advised that Julian would not be attending as he was in Australia but his sister Fiona would be attending with her two daughters and that he had booked the funeral tea at the Grand Hotel St. Nicholas Cliff.

The second one was from Simone asking when she was coming home; she needed Dolly’s help regarding her knickers.

The third one was from Norman who confirmed that he would bring his wife at seven thirty.

Dolly prepared and ate her dinner and then prepared for her guests. She laid out some latex clothes for Norman’s wife and then looked in the loft to see what Walter had bought for Julian. She found some severe bondage clothing, not what she was looking for and then she found a pair of male underwear with a large butt plug and a sheath. She took this and closed the loft. Down stair she prepared the big kettle with fresh water and 20 millilitres of ‘4’. She then found another little kettle and filled that with clean water. She turned both kettles on at seven twenty five. She made her coffee just as the doorbell sounded. Opening the door she invited them in and said, “I have just made a cup of coffee would you like one while the kettle is hot or would you prefer tea. Norman introduced his wife Silvia and said, “They would both have coffee”. Dolly retuned in quick time with two cups of coffee and handed them to her guests. As Dolly sat down Silvia said, “My husband tells me he has upset you and you are punishing him by not allowing him to touch me. What gives you the right to affect our marriage and how are you causing him to comply with your instruction”. Dolly said, “I understand that you run a dress shop, how long have you been doing that and how is business”? Silvia replied, “You answer my question and I will answer yours”.

Dolly then asked Norman if he had followed her instructions regarding his underwear. Norman replied, “I have not had the opportunity to purchase any of the clothing you specified”. Silvia said, “Why are you specifying clothing for my husband”. Just then the phone rang so Dolly answered it and Simone said, “Did you get my message, I need you here, when are you coming home”. Dolly replied that the funeral was on Friday and there were things to do on Saturday so she would try and come down on Sunday. Simone went on to talk about the shop and the latex sales and that she was using Melanie in the shop to help. Dolly asked how was Judith and Simone replied, “He is still a dog, the talisman does nothing I think we may have used all its powers”. They chatted for little longer and then terminated the call. Dolly turned to her guests and apologised but they were both comatose.

Dolly said, “Silvia, from this moment onwards you are my slave you are 100% obedient and you will believe as gospel any truth I give you, you will change into the clothes I give you and you will fall deeply in love with them and will wear them until you buy additional clothes of the same material. You will systematically change your whole wardrobe at home to be clothing in the material I will give you. You will also agree with me that Norman had been very deceitful and need to be punished, as his punishment has rubbed off on you, you will find a way around it.

He is only allowed sex with prostitutes so to enable him to have sex with you; you will have to become a prostitute. When you do however, you will find that sex with strangers is far more rewarding than sex with Norman and you will want to work more and more hours as a prostitute.

You will both undress and wait until I return with your new clothes. Dolly retuned with the school girl uniform and the babies outfit. She handed the knickers to Norman and told him to put them on. Then she handed the bloomers and the baby dress. She then gave the school uniform to Silvia and told her to put it on. When they were both dressed in their latex fetish wear, Dolly said, “Anything you do as a consequence of Norman’s betrayal and my punishment is our secret, you both must carry on as if you were in full control and doing what you want to. You will neither discuss me with each other or with anyone or anything else.

Dolly scooped up all their discarded clothes and put them in the spare bedroom. When she returned they were still both comatose so she said, “Norman after you learn the Silvia has become a prostitute you will never stop loving her and will support all her life choices”. Silvia once you become a Prostitute the only way back from it will be words of forgiveness from me. Now both of you count down from 100 to zero and you will wake when you reach zero remembering nothing of the trance or anything that I have told you, you will learn of your futures as they unfold. When you realised what you are wearing you may query it but you can not change it or wear anything else until I allow it

Dolly went into the kitchen and washed up the coffee cups and cleaned everything away.

She returned to the sitting room as Norman was stretching and she said, “What have I got in my ass”. Silvia awoke and said, “Whatever you put in there and why am I wearing this fetish outfit”? Dolly said, “I think I have explained myself and why Norman needs to do penance, If we are finished are you ready to go home”. Silvia said, “I agree Norman needs to be disciplined but why am I dressed like this”. Norman said, “I can not go out dressed like this, I demand my clothes back immediately”. Dolly said, “Strong talk for someone wearing a baby outfit”.

Dolly fetched the short red mackintosh and said, “I can let one of you borrow this”. Silvia said, “I will take that I have an errand to run and some people to see”, and with that she took the coat and left”. Dolly said, “It is no wander you get on so well she is not a nice person”. Norman said “Where did she go and what people does she have to see”. Dolly said, “When I told her about your sexual restrictions she said she would have to become a prostitute to get you back, so I assume that is where she has gone”. Norman said, “Miss Page, I apologise most sincerely for trying to sell you a bad idea, I realise now what a bad move that was, you can do what ever you want to me but please do not turn Silvia into a whore”.

Dolly said, “You should have thought about that before you embarked on your criminal escapades, you have been paid your thirty pieces of silver so live with the consequences. She has already started to slide down this road and she is fortunate that you will always support her in any endeavour she embarks upon. Now I suggest you go home otherwise I will find the remainder of this outfit”. Norman said, “When I met you in the bank this afternoon I thought you were very attractive and now I think you are gorgeous, would you allow me to make it up to you”.

Dolly said, “You cast your wife off on a road of debauchery and servitude and you then invite me out”. I think you should consider this action and if you want to cast your wife aside and ask me again next week, I may consider it. Now before you go, let me find the bonnet”, Dolly walked up stairs and picked up the bonnet pacifier and the PVC mackintosh and returned to the sitting room. She fitted the Bonnet, push the pacifier into his mouth and slid the PVC coat up his sleeves. She lifted the hood pulled up the zip and locked it causing the elbows to lock; she then directed him through the front door and closed it behind him. As she turned to walk back to the sitting room she heard Walter in her mind and had a much bigger orgasm.

She decided to keep a dairy of what took place so she could record what caused Walter’s pleasure and decided to continue to use the Diary for that year that Walter had started. As she was writing in the dairy she thought, “I wonder if Silvia will meet Carol, I hope Carol is alright”.

End of Chapter 5.