The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 7

When they where all back at the house Imogen said, “We need to plan the rest of the week Patty and I are coming too the Funeral and we will stay with Dolly in her new house. We need to tell our work place that some very near and dear relative has died and we will be away until Sunday. Imogen then picked up the phone and called her practice, she passed on the information and asked the person on the other end to apologise to every one and reschedule for as soon as possible from Monday onwards. She then passed the phone to Patty who phoned the school and asked to speak to the deputy head. When she was put through she gave the same information and apologised saying “these things can not be helped, I’ll see you on Monday”. Imogen said, “We need to pack then we can follow Dolly in her car. “Dolly said, “We can all fit in the Jag it seats five nicely”. Patty said, “How will we get back”. Dolly said, “I will bring you back on Sunday morning”. Patty said, “What are we going to do for lunch”. Dolly said There was a nice looking pub that we passed on the way here, so we could stop there and have lunch”. Imogen said, “Good idea I will go and throw some clothes in a bag and you nip next door Patty and do the same”. Averill said, “Can I come to I would like to see your house”.

They both walked off together leaving Dolly and Rosemary alone. Rosemary said, “Have you got any clothes I could borrow this latex thing is getting desperate”. Dolly said, “I will be back in a second, she ran out to the car and collected the blue mac. Returning to Imogen’s front room she stripped off and gave all the clothes she was wearing to Rosemary and slipped on the mackintosh. Rosemary changed into Dolly’s clothes and said, “Are you going into a pub just wearing that”. Dolly said, “This is nothing compared with the things Walter had me do”. Imogen retuned and when, she saw Rosemary she said, “Dolly have you been exerting your mind control again”. Rosemary Said, “No it was my idea and she was willing to help”. Dolly picked up the bag Imogen had brought and said, “I’ll put this in the car”. She met Patty outside so she took hers also and put both bags in the trunk on top of the water. Closing the trunk she sighed, “One hurdle avoided” she thought. Returning to the four woman, she said, Are we all set we could go now”.

Imogen locked her cottage and they all got in the jag Rosemary Patty and Averill sat in the back and Imogen sat next to Dolly. Dolly started the engine and they got under way. They had lunch in the pub and several men took an interest in Rosemary and a passing interest in Dolly. They did not approach them and Imogen continued to push Dolly on the Mind Control issue. After lunch they got back in the car and continued across the Humber Bridge and on towards Scarborough. Imogen sitting next to Dolly was relentless and Dolly decided to do something about it when the got home. As the pulled up the to the garage door, Imogen said, “I have been here before years ago, has this always been Walter’s”. Dolly said, “As far as I know, yes”. She opened the door with the remote and drove in. Imogen got out and looked at the cages. See the names above the doors. She didn’t say anything but ushered Rosemary and Averill out of the Garage. As soon as they were all on the street, Dolly closed the door and started walking to the alley, they all followed close behind her until she reached her front door.

When they were standing outside, Patty said, “We have left our bags in the car”. Dolly said, “I’ll get them later, I have an errand to run this afternoon but I’ll get you all inside first”. In the sitting room there were not enough seats for five so Dolly carried one of the dinning chairs in from the kitchen. Imogen said, “I will make the tea while you fetch the next box to be examined. Dolly ran upstairs and made the bed in the spare room and pulled everything straight before dropping the loft ladder. She climbed the ladder and put the light on, she blew off the dust the first box and opened it, it was full of letters so Dolly took this one down stairs and placed it on the coffee table. She ran back up stairs and closed the attic. Returning down stairs, she found Imogen reading one of the letters and she said, “This one is from our mother to Walter about fifteen months before we were born. It would appear that this is a love letter, so the relationship was on Fifteen months before us. She reached for the second letter then she went back to the first one and looked at the address, Walter received this in Turkey he must have been working there. This second one is also to Turkey and it is dated eleven months before we were born. Mother told him about her planned holiday to Cyprus.

Patty picked up the third letter and said, “She wrote this two week before her holiday and she certainly writes a steamy letter. He is still in Turley. Imogen said, “Turkey is very close to Cyprus do you think Walter is our Father, read the next one. Patty pulled out the next envelope and opened it. She pulled out two birth certificates. Patty stared at one and handed the other to Imogen. He was our father look at this. Dolly looked at the document and said the father was Walter Pitman. Rosemary said, “That was his middle name and it was his mums maiden name”. Dolly hugged Imogen and then Patty saying “I couldn’t wish for two nicer sisters”. Imogen pulled out the next envelope and it contained all the hospital reports from the birth of identical twins.

Patty pulled out the next one and said, “This is strange this one is in Walters righting and it’s for Dolly. Patty read it half through and then thought better of it and handed it to Dolly. It gave instructions what to do when she met Imogen and Patty. Dolly put it down before she read any more. And then she tore it into little shreds of paper. Imogen said to Patty, “What did, it say”. Patty said, “Walter was unhappy with us, we had not written or visited for two years and he was instructing Dolly as to our punishment for deserting him like the rest of his worthless family”. Imogen said, “We deserve everything she does to us, he was right, we did desert him when he needed us the most. I always suspected that he was our Father but even after his wife died, he never acknowledged us so he was as much to blame”. Dolly was still only wearing the blue coat and she said, “I am going out for a while, I will see you all when I get back”. As Dolly left the house Imogen said, “What was she supposed to do”. Patty replied, “It was in some kind of code and I didn’t understand it”. Averill said, “I can’t stand it any longer, I am going up stairs to see if a can borrow some of Dolly’s clothes”.

Patty said, “We should leave and catch the bus home, I don’t want to be controlled”. Imogen said, “We can’t leave, we will stay and face the music, I am personally looking forward to it”. Averill returned wearing one of Dolly’s power suits and a pair of Dolly’s high heeled shoes. Rosemary said, “You look gorgeous in that. Does anyone want a drink”.

Dolly walked to the dress shop and when she walked in one pretty woman was serving two customers. When she had finished and they had left, she said, “Can I help you”. Dolly asked, “Are you on your own today, I saw two of you in here the other day”. The girl replied, “Yes I seem to have been deserted and I can’t get hold of her”. Dolly asked, “Are you coping in your own”. The girl became suspicious and said, “Why do you ask”. Dolly said, “I am here on behalf of the landlord and we have received an offer for this unit, I was wandering if you were going to continue in business”. The girl replied, “I have no idea, I only work here, Silvia Privet is the lease holder and she is missing”. Dolly said, “Ok I’ll go and see Mrs Privet at home but I think I will go back and report that you are not likely to continue”. The girl said, “Please don’t do that I like this job and I don’t want to loose it”. Another customer came in so Dolly left. Her plan was coming together. The shop was certainly big enough for what she wanted and that girl would be ok. She walked out to the sex shop and bought four French maids outfits in latex. She then walked home, She expected Averill would have changed clothes and had decided that the punishment for the other two would depend on what they were doing when she got back if the place was clean they would become slaves, if the sitting room was messy they would become latex slaves and if they were no longer there she would follow Walter’s instructions.

As she entered she heard Imogen talking excitedly. Entering the sitting room she saw that the box was still on the table and Imogen had a photograph album on her knee, there were no cups and all the paperwork had been tided away. When she saw Averill she thought how good she looked in latex and said, “You look good in that, however you are in the wrong clothes, Rosemary and Averill take this shopping bag upstairs and take off my clothes and put on what you find inside”. Both girls followed their instructions. She walked into the kitchen without talking to Imogen and Patty and returned with the last two bottles of ‘4’ she had in the fridge.

Handing one bottle to Imogen and Patty, she said, “I want you to drink this water now”. Imogen said, “Is Walter’s drug in these bottles”, Dolly said, “Yes and you are to drink it now”. Imogen removed the top and started drinking. Patty looked at Dolly for several seconds and Dolly said, “The longer you take to worse the punishment”. Patty followed Imogen and drank the water”. When both bottles were empty, Dolly took them into the kitchen and threw them in the bin. Averill descended the stairs in her French Mails outfit and she looked very sexy. Patty said, “It must be Christmas come here”. As Averill approached Patty stood and kissed her in a very passionate embrace. Averill responded to the embrace and was rubbing her body up and down Patty. When Rosemary arrived looking just as slutty and sexy, Dolly said, “I would like both maids to return up stairs and wash and clean the latex clothing the borrowed and not to come back down stairs until I call you. Rosemary took Averill’s hand and they walked back upstairs together.

Imogen said, “I feel no different, how long does it take and will I feel it”. Dolly said, “Sit down Patty and get comfortable both of you, it will take about another seven minutes, have you any requests or anything you don’t want to happen. Patty said, “If at all possible I would like to keep my job and not have to do it in latex”. Imogen said, “I want to be yours in everyway, my pussy has never been this wet”.

Dolly said, “Walter wanted to ruin you but I think that was too harsh, I agree he was somewhat to blame, were those photos in the bottom of the box”. Imogen said, “Yes there of us when we were little with mummy and Walter. There is a glint in Walter’s eyes that I haven’t seen in fifteen years. Dolly said, “Is that when you mother died”. Imogen stated to say “No I don’t know….”

Both girls were comatose so Dolly waited another five minutes and then said, “From this moment onwards you are both my obedient slaves you will do whatever I say and believes as true anything I tell you. You are only allowed to wear what I tell you, until you have given me 10 orgasms each. After that you will be able to choose what you wear for your work. At home you will only wear latex and at weekends you will be limited to your new uniform that I will give you when you awake up. Walter wanted me to turn you into whores so you will sell you’re bodies to one man who I will nominate for twenty four hours. Imogen when you start to eat my pussy you will become to realise that you love me and you will want to spend your life pleasing me. Patty when you eat my pussy you will be reminded that you love Averill with all your heart and you will strive to make her yours. You will however become addicted to my pussy and will need to give me at least five orgasms a month.

You will always consider me as your sister and will never do anything that would harm me or any other member of our close family of five girls. In a moment when you wake up you will have no memory of this trance or of these instructions but you will always obey them without question and you will never acknowledge even to yourselves that you have lost control or what you do isn’t the right thing to do. I am the natural leader of our group. You will start counting down from a hundred to zero making all what I have told you a integral part of your persona. You will wake up when you reach zero believing that it didn’t work, start counting”.

Dolly walked into the hall and up the stairs, she found Rosemary and Averill on the bathroom floor with towels drying the clean clothes and said, “How do you like your new uniforms girls”? Rosemary replied, “I love it, I feel so submissive and my pussy is hotter than it has ever been”. Averill said, “I feel the same, these outfits are so erotic I would like someone to jump my bones”. Averill, Patty has been, wanting to jump your bones, for years why don’t you go and fulfil her fantasy, while I make Rosemary happy”. Averill skipped out of the bathroom and Dolly led Rosemary into her bedroom. Rosemary and Dolly assumed the sixty nine, position and started eating. Averill found a comatose Patty in the armchair so she pulled down her knickers and started licking. Imogen awoke first and saw a fetish maid with her head under Patty’s skirt and tried to determine what Dolly had done, she felt no different and had no urges to do anything immediately.

Patty awoke and squealed as she became aware of the tongue in her pussy. Imogen knew something must have happened because Dolly had left the room and Averill had replaced her but whatever it was it was it had been very cleverly done. She stood and walked up the stairs, she saw the clothes on the bathroom floor together with the towels that had been used to dry them, she looked into the spare bedroom and found the shopping bag Dolly was carrying when she retuned she looked in it and found two more maid’s costumes. There was no forced desire to put is on so she started to undress and pulled out the one in her size. When she was wearing the uniform she expected something to happen but nothing did. She desperately needed to feel being controlled and than she realised that Dolly must have been very clever so she would not get what she wanted most. Taking the fourth uniform out of the bag, she returned to Patty and gave it to her saying, “I think we are supposed to put these on”.

Patty said, “I’m in heaven I have been waiting for this since the year 1999 and there are eleven years of catch up to do. Out of 132 orgasms there are 129 left”. Imogen said, “Where did you get 132 from”. Patty said, “One a month for eleven years”. Imogen said, “You can not expect Averill to have visited you every month when we didn’t visit Walter at least that”. Patty replied, “I agree we failed Walter and I am very sorry but when we came here three years ago he didn’t make us welcome”. Imogen said, “That was probably one of Walter’s tests and we failed. I think you should put this on before Dolly come down stairs. He made her in his own image and she will be testing us like he did”. Averill extracted herself from Patty’s skirt and Patty started to undress.

Averill said, “Who wants a cup of tea, I’ll put the kettle on”. As she walked into the kitchen she noticed the clock on the oven and said, “Auntie Patty, your other sister will be with Mr Abercrombie now”. Dolly and Rosemary appeared at the bottom of the stairs and Dolly said, “That is someone who will not be joining our happy little band”. Rosemary said, “Are you making tea, I will help”. Patty was folding up her clothes when Dolly entered the sitting room saying, “Can I see your photographs please”. Patty passed the photo album to Dolly and said, “Did Walter’s drug, not work, I don’t feel any different”. Imogen said, “I have similar concerns, if you use this on Fiona you may be embarrassed”. Dolly whispered into Patty’s ear. Get down on your hands and knees and walk like that until I give you permission to rise”. Dolly sat down to look at the photographs and Patty got down on the floor. Imogen looked at Patty and said, “What are you doing”. Patty said, “There are not enough chairs so I thought, I would sit on the floor”.

Averill and Rosemary brought in a tray with teapot, cups milk, sugar and some biscuits. Dolly said, “Patty would you move that box please and make room for the tray. “Patty crawled to the coffee table and lifted the box onto the floor and then crawled back to where she had been sitting. Dolly said, “Walter was a striking man and you are right he looks very happy in these photographs”. Rosemary poured out the tea and handed the cups around, Patty put her cup on the floor beside her. Averill sat next to Dolly on the settee and Rosemary sat in the other armchair. Dolly was getting to the end of the album and said, “This last one was taken on the beach here and Walter looks old, when was this. She took out the picture and turning it over said, “February 2008”. Patty said, “I think we came one more time after that”. Dolly said, “That upset him and pushed him to make his revenge amalgam”. He had been tinkering for years but something caused him to up his game”. Averill said, “Where is his lab, is it in the attic”. Dolly replied, “No it is not in this building”. Imogen asked, “Have you seen it”. Dolly replied, “Yes, I followed his trail of bread crumbs and through his maze of destruction and found it”. Averill said, “I would love to see it”. Imogen said, “So would I”. Dolly said, “I am not sure that is possible, Walter has installed a security system that only allows me to enter by myself and I couldn’t find a way of turning it off. Anyway his programming was very specific about not sharing his knowledge with anyone else”.

Imogen said, “As you control us all you could tell us to forget but we want to help you accomplish your mission. Are the cages in the garage part of this mission”. Dolly said, “Walter has left precise instructions for what I am to do with Fiona and Julian, with you four he was less specific however following his exact programming is very compelling”. I was able to desensitise Rosemary’s and Averill’s but yours is still potentially hurtful. Averill said, “Could I see how you approach the lab and follow you are far as I am able”. Imogen asked, “Why, are you still wearing that mackintosh, is this something to do with Walter”. Dolly replied, “This coat is associated with the Jag and I can only take it off in the garage”. Patty said, “Your life must be horrible navigating all Walter’s commands”. Dolly said, “He made me love it or I already loved his control but I do not have a problem following his wishes”. Imogen said, “Averill find some clothes for Dolly to wear we are going to the garage”. Averill retuned with the clothes Dolly had been wearing that morning which had been cleaned in the shopping bag from the spare bedroom. Dolly whispered to Rosemary saying, “Stay here with Patty, we will be back shortly”. The two fetish maids and Dolly in her blue Mackintosh walked to the garage. Averill was concerned about her dress but Imogen didn’t appear to care. When they got into the street with the garage, Imogen stopped at the house next door and said, “This house was Walter’s I bet it is in here”. Dolly said, “I have never been in here but there are keys on this bunch I have not found locks for”. Dolly tried her keys in the lock and one of tem opened the door. Behind the letterbox there was a lot of mail and it was all addressed to Walter. The ground floor of the property was very clean and tidy and there were boxes of materials which had not been opened. Dolly said, “I wondered why he didn’t get any mail at the house. She collected all the post and put it in the bag with the clothes. Imogen said, “He used the kitchen here to make drinks but nothing else and he has an office in what was the sitting room but there are no stairs to the accommodation above.

Dolly looked at the office and thought this will need a day or two to check out thoroughly”. Imogen unlocked the back door and said, “What is this out here”. Dolly looked at it and said, “That will be the standby generator to run the equipment up stairs if the power goes off”. Imogen said. “Where are the stairs that belong to this building they should be here where this hall cupboard is. Dolly opened the cupboard and there were several coats hanging in it and none of them were rubber”. Dolly said, “This was a way Walter would have got into the lab but I don’t think it is open to us”. Imogen said, “What makes you say that”. Dolly said, “My access is in the garage and I have specific clothing to wear that had a transponder built in”.

Imogen started pulling each jacket and coat out of the cupboard and felt each one to find anything stitched into the lining. The fifth Jacket she pulled out there was something stitched into the collar and a remote control device in the pocket. Imogen put the Jacket on and pressed the button on the remote. The back of the cupboard slid open and Imogen stepped through. Averill followed her and Dolly said, “Be very careful Averill you have no protection”. Dolly stayed back in the hall and the cupboard back returned. Dolly locked to house and opened the garage stepping in she closed the door and slipped out of the blue mackintosh. She quickly dressed in the clothing and then opened her cupboard and punched in her code, She donned the rubber coat, closed the cupboard door and stepped onto the stair and the back of her cupboard slid shut and she walked you the stairs.

As she entered to lab the lights came on and she walked out into the central area. Looking at the other wall she could not see an opening but on closer examination she found a possible opening and looked around for someway of opening it. She opened the electronics cupboard and two of the lights were flashing the switches under each were in the on position so she turned them both off. And then she noticed a remote similar to the one Imogen used sitting on to top unit. Taking the remote out, she pointed it at the door and pressed the button. Half the wall slid away giving access to another room with more equipment in it. There was also a cage similar the one by her door and Imogen was trapped inside. Dolly said, “Where is Averill”. Imogen said, “She is stuck in the stairs, she can not get past this and the door at the bottom will not open. Dolly said, “I have no idea how to open this, I will get the instructions. She retuned to get the instructions from the filling cabinet and found the bit about the cages and read that only one person was expected to be on stair and when more then one were detected all security features for that entrance were enabled.

She read that the only way to reset the security feature was to remove the offending body. Dolly did not like the reference to body and read more there were features in the stairs to disable anyone following Walter in. She realised that one of the features she had turned off was that feature but the flashing light indicated it had been activated. She told Imogen to wait and ran down her stairs and out through the cupboard. Going back to the house next door she pointed her remote at the back of the cupboard and it opened Averill was slumped unconscious on the bottom of the stairs. Dolly pulled her out through the cupboard and then remembered what she read about the respiration effects of the compound. She said, “Averill you will remember all your history no information will be lost you are still my slave and will do as commanded at all times. Think back to when you were four and you first met Patty and work through all your childhood and remember when you met Patty. Remember all your university years and remember living with Patty, now I want you to wake up when you are ready and realise that you have been in love with Patty since your earliest memories”. Dolly then locked the front door and returned to the garage closing the garage door she retuned to the cupboard and re-accessed the stairs. She run up the stairs and to the electronics cupboard and turned both switched back on. There was a clatter and clanging from the room next door and then Imogen appeared through the gap in the wall saying “What happened”. The security system detected Averill on the stairs when you were entering the lab”. Imogen said, “Is Averill all right”. Dolly said, “I hope so I did what I could but I have not played with the compound he used in his antipersonnel function and I hope I stopped it in time”.

Imogen said, “So this together with next door is his lab. Do all those bottles contain his compound”. Dolly said, “You are not allowed to remove anything from this facility, we need to check on Averill, you go down your stairs and I will go down mine and see you in Walters Office”. Imogen followed Dolly’s instruction without thought and returned down her stairs, Dolly used the remote to close the wall and made sure everything was switched on. She then walked down her stairs. Hanging her coat in the cupboard she closed the doors and then retuned next door. Imogen was in the office with Averill and Dolly said, “How are you feeling and do you know who you are”. Averill said, “Yes I know who I am but only because of you, I could feel my mind slipping away while I was lying on the stairs and you made me hang on to it and bring it back”.

Dolly said, “I read something about that substance upstairs the other day and there was one other outcome that we need to test for. Imogen would you give Averill a command please”. Imogen said, “Averill get down on your hands and knees and bark like a dog. Averill did as Imogen directed and Dolly said, “Dam, he wrote something like that might happen, she has no free will”. Imogen said, “Stand on your hind legs we will take you home”. Averill stood up and they walked out together, out side in the street, Imogen said, “Should we take our bags while we are here”. Dolly said, “No they are fine where they are”. Back at Dolly’s front door she opened it and let them in. Rosemary said, “You have been ages, where have you been”. Imogen said, “We tried to circumvent Walter’s security but we failed and Averill got caught up in it”. Rosemary hugged Averill and said, “Are you alright”. Averill barked in reply.

Rosemary said, “What is happening Patty is crawling on her hands and knees and you are barking like a dog”. Imogen said, “While you are with us all you can speak like a human but when you are happy you will wag your little bum like a dog”. Averill said, “Thank you but how will I cope with this issue”. Dolly said, “Walter wanted me to do some more research on this delivery method which I haven’t done yet, there may be a way to reverse the effect once we determine what it is”. Imogen said, “I would like to help you with your research, this is what I have been training for”. Dolly replied, “It’s a pity you upset Walter, the pair of you would have worked well together”. Imogen replied, “I doubt it, he warmed to who you were and it was your relationship that made him happy at the end”.

Patty was still sitting on the floor and said, “Mistress Dolly would it be alright, if I went to the loo”. Dolly said, “Certainly you know where it is or would you like to go out into the back yard”. Patty said, “Thank you no I’ll use the loo upstairs”, and then crawled out of the room and all the way upstairs”. Imogen said, “Do you want me to cook something for dinner”. Dolly said, “This house can not accommodate five for dinner so we should go out somewhere”. Rosemary said, “I hope we all don’t go out dressed like this”. Imogen said, “Why not, you look lovely in your little uniform”. Rosemary said, “I nearly forgot some one called Norman Private called from the bank, he would like you to call him back, he said it was about the property in Newcastle.

Dolly dialled the bank and asked to speak to Mr Privet. When Norman came on, He said, Thank you for calling back we have had another proposal from the tenants and this one protects your interests. Are you available to come in tomorrow and review it and possibly sign it”. Dolly said, “What time do you need to be home to allow Silvia out”. Norman said, “I have agreed to put my clothes back on by six o’clock. Bring the paper around here now and we will see if I am will to sign it tonight. Phone Silvia before you come and tell her you may be a little late”.

Imogen said, “What was that all about. Are you expecting someone from Walter’s bank to come here now”. Dolly replied, “You are not becoming conscious about your dress are you”. Imogen replied, “I am not, but Rosemary and Averill are”. Dolly said, “Come girls I will find you something to wear”. Dolly walked up stairs followed by Rosemary and Averill they found Patty kneeling at the top of the stairs. Dolly asked “Is something wrong”? Patty said, “I can’t crawl down the stairs, could I please stand up”. Dolly said, “You came up alright so go down backwards”, and then walked into the bedroom saying, “What are we going to do with you two”? Dolly pulled a yellow dress out of the wardrobe and handed it to Averill, who started to take off her uniform. Dolly stopped her and said, “That stays on, put the dress over the top. No that won’t do, take it off. She then took out one of her rubber coats and said, “Put that on”. Averill put the coat on and fastened it up. Dolly handed another coat to Rosemary and said, “Wear this until I tell you to take it off. That goes for both of you”. Before they moved out of the bedroom the door bell rang and Imogen got up to answer the door. When she opened it Norman said, “Don’t you look marvellous in that outfit is the Mistress in”. Imogen replied, “You must be the man from the bank, do come in”. Dolly was walking down the stairs as Norman entered and followed him into the sitting room. Norman sat next to Patty and said, “Your threat to put the rent up certainly urged them to put their house in order”. Dolly said, “I don’t remember making a threat, I gave you an instruction to raise it”. Norman said, “I’m afraid I used it as a threat to get them to capitulate on the proposed development”.

Dolly said, “Once agin Mr Privet you have failed me how do I punish you this time. Have you bought sex from you wife yet”. Norman replied, “Yes I did buy sex with my wife last night but I was unable to stimulate her like her clients”. Dolly said, “I was going to give you back your wife but your punishment is to continue as you are for another month. Are you sure my interests are protected and how will this affect the rental revenue for this complex”. Norman replied, “Yes all your interest have been protected and as they are funding this improvement it would be normal practice to give them a five year holiday on any rent increase”. Dolly said, “They are not due a blanket holiday on increases there existing rent will go up inline with the current contract and we will review the whole building including the development in five year. Where do I sign”. Norman pulled out the pages that need Dolly’s signature and when she signed it. She said, “Make sure they understand what I have just said, If there are any changes from that your wife will continue in her current role forever and remember you become less stimulating the longer she remains in this role”.

Norman packed away his papers and stood saying, “Your stable is growing mistress, how have these two lovely ladies upset you”. Dolly replied, “They didn’t upset me, they upset Walter. I have a long list of people who upset him and you need to make sure that you never get on that list. Imogen, would you please show our guest out”. Imogen stood and guided Norman to the front door and showed him out. Returning to Dolly she said, “Walter has certainly trained you well, you are perfect for taking on his vast empire”. Dolly replied, “When he programmed me I had no idea there was an empire. Where would you like to eat tonight”. Imogen said, “I know you have done something but I can’t see what you have done and wearing these clothes is absolutely normal and the right thing to wear. But are you sure everyone else outside thinks the same”.

Dolly said, “You are a very clever psychologist aren’t you, from now on whatever you consider as natural and normal, you will automatically think that everyone else will think the same way and even if someone comments you will comprehend this only as a complement”.

Imogen said, “Let’s go and find a pub somewhere that does good food”. Back in the sitting room, Dolly whispered to Patty, “You can stand up now and go upstairs and change into a different outfit suitable for going out”. Patty stood and left the room. Dolly waited until Patty was upstairs and said to Imogen, “What would make that outfit perfect would be for you to always speak with a sexy French accent whenever you wear your uniform which by the way you cannot take off until I give you permission. Now stay here while I speak to everyone else. Dolly went upstairs and called Patty into the spare bedroom with Rosemary and Averill and then told them all that they would not notice anything out of the ordinary concerning Imogen. As soon as Patty had finished changing they all went down stairs.

Dolly had decided to go to the Scalby Manor which was walking distance so they all set of walking. Patty and Imogen were chatting away like all mother hens and Imogen’s accent was getting Dolly horny. They were shown to a table in a alcove because the staff thought their dress peculiar. The dinner went off very well except for the three business men who were besotted by Imogen. After Dolly paid the bill they all stood to leave and one of the men blocked Imogen from following the others. Outside Dolly realised that Imogen was missing and went back in the find her, she was sitting at the table with the three men and they were listening to her talk. Dolly excused her interruption and told Imogen to join the others. She apologised to the men and turned to leave. One of the men said, “We will pay £10,000 for a night with your maid. Dolly gave them a card saying, “Come to this address on Friday evening and bring the money”, and then left. They all walked beck to Dolly’s house chatting naturally. Patty and Averill were walking together holding hands and chatting. Patty was in heaven she was closer to Averill than she had ever been.

Dolly was walking with Imogen and Rosemary and every car that passed sounded their horn and shouted through open windows. Rosemary asked when everyone was so attentive and Dolly said, “They are complementing Imogen on her choice of dress”. Imogen said, “I don’t normally get this kind of attention”. Dolly was going to change that but decided to leave thing as they were for now. Back at the house Dolly made coffees for everyone and when she brought the tray in, she said, “Who’s turn is it to sit on the floor”. Imogen knew she had been the subject of some embarrassing humiliation but didn’t know what said in her sexy French accent, “I will, you have this seat”. Dolly put the tray on the coffee table and sat in the seat Imogen had just vacated. Patty asked if Averill could stay the night and Averill said, “Yes please but what about Rosemary”. Dolly said, “What does Headmistress Rosemary want to do”.

Rosemary replied, “I don’t want to go back to the hotel, mother will be there”. Dolly said, “Why don’t you and Patty go to the hotel and Rosemary stay here. On second thoughts, we’ll all stay here I’ll go and make up an extra bed. Dolly climbed the stairs and extracted the single bed bedding from the airing cupboard and spread it out in the corner of her bedroom. Going down stairs she walked into the kitchen and put a bowl of water on the floor before going into the sitting room to find Imogen still on the floor. Dolly sat down in the available chair and said, to Imogen by her feet, “As you like the floor you are now a little French poodle but you can still speak in your sexy French accent. I have put some water in a bowl in the kitchen if you get thirsty. In the mean time why don’t you stick your little poodle tongue in my Pussy, I have taken off my knickers in readiness.

Imogen sank her tongue into Dolly’s snatch and her little bum was wiggling backwards and forwards. After two orgasms Imogen moved out and dropped to the floor. Dolly said, “To your little doggy nose, the smell of me inside latex is a hundred times better than finding a boy dogs pee on a lamp post and the taste of my virginal juices, to your doggy tongue is your very best nectar. If you don’t get five more of those before eight o’clock tomorrow, you will stay as a dog until Friday. Now who would like a coffee”. Dolly stood up a moved to the kitchen and put the kettle on. Imogen had followed her and sat at her feet. Dolly made four mug of instant coffee and placed the mugs on a tray. She carried the tray back to the sitting room with Imogen staying very close behind her. Dolly’s continued domination over Imogen and Walter’s drug number 4 had caused her submission to and love of, Dolly to grow to a level of complete dependency.

As Dolly sat down again she said, “Averill are you still without any free will”. Averill replied, “I don’t think anything has changed since I was trapped in the stair well, how would, I know”? Dolly said, “Rosemary get Averill to do something she would normally never do”. Rosemary said, “Averill Go and make yourself a mustard sandwich and eat it”. Averill moved to the kitchen and Dolly said, “I suppose she don’t like mustard”. Rosemary said, “It always makes her very sick”. Dolly shouted through, “Are you making a sandwich Averill”. Averill shouted back, “I am trying to fight it, but I think Rosemary is winning”. Dolly shouted, “Leave the food and come back here, I want to try something”. Averill came back and said, “thank you I was not looking forward to that”. Dolly said, “From this moment on you are only subservient to Patty and me, you can exercise your free will with regard to anyone else. Now Rosemary, tell her again”. Rosemary said, “Av, Take your coat off and put it back on the wrong way round”. Averill said, “It worked, thank you Dolly”. Patty said, “Do what she said”.

Averill unfastened the coat and pushed her hands into the wrong sleeves and Rosemary pulled it around her shoulders and fastened up all the fastenings down her back”. Averill panted saying, “Take it off it is choking me”. Patty said, “It can’t be choking you this is the correct way for you to wear it”. Averill said, “Are you sure none of you are wearing it like this”. Patty said, “I didn’t say it was right for us just for you, now forget all about changing it around or that we are wearing ours differently, and relax you are wearing it correctly”.

Averill reached for her coffee and asked, “Does anyone else feel hungry, I would like a biscuit to go with this nice coffee”. Rosemary said, “If there are none in the kitchen, perhaps Averill would like to pop out and get some”. Dolly said, “It’s too late there will be no one open at this hour. I think it is time for bed, as soon as we finish the coffee, we should all retire”.

As Dolly was carrying the tray of empty cups out to the kitchen, the door bell rang. Dolly shouted everybody go up stairs and get ready for bed, I’ll answer the door.

End of chapter 7.