The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

This story is the copyright of Latexthom and must not be copied or published or otherwise displayed on sites other than mcstories without the explicit permission of the author: Comments and suggestions are always welcome: .

Finding Love

By Latexthom

Richard Winslow, our hero in this story, was a thirty-four year old Chartered Engineer. He was a handsome man who kept himself trim and well groomed. He lost his mother when he was eighteen and his father when he was away at college. After graduating he returned to the family home as the sole occupant and secured a job in a local engineering firm.

At High School, he had discovered that he was gifted with a deep sense of empathy to others. He was able to sense the emotions and passions in others. In his first year at College, he developed this talent and learned how to push positive changes back into people with problems. After developing this talent to a level where he could induce a trance in his subjects and then help them just by talking, he accepted a position in a nightclub as resident stage hypnotist, in order to support his course fees.

Studying hard for his first class degree and working six nights a week in a nightclub resulted in him missing all the social events where he could have found a girlfriend. He did not inform anyone he knew at College, where he was working so; all his course colleagues stopped inviting him out.

When his father died, he became depressed because he then realized he could have helped him to overcome the loss of his wife. After he returned from the funeral, he buried himself in his studies and reduced his hours in the nightclub to two evenings a week.

Richard graduated with a first class degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and returned home. He secured a job in a local engineering firm and soon became the youngest Chief Engineer in their existence. He was now responsible for a division in addition to his global engineering responsibilities. He used his talent to get the best out of his workforce and soon had the most profitable division in the group.

In the evenings, he had revamped his father’s workshop behind the garage to provide all the tools and equipment needed to fabricate a steam locomotive for a five-inch gage track. He was making each component from bare materials and he was beginning to make good progress. His next endeavor was the wheels and he wanted to cast these himself. Richard made some ceramic molds of the various sizes of wheels and he was ready to start casting. He needed a furnace so he built an extension to the workshop and equipped it with a small furnace, forge and blower.

At work, there was a dispute in another division and Richard was called to the HR department. The HR director explained that one of the female engineers in another division had been causing dissention among her colleagues and Richard was petitioned to take her under his wing. Richard agreed, and the young female was moved into his team.

Richard arranged to have a counseling session with her the following day, and asked all the other members of the team to give her some space.

That night, on his way home, Richard witnessed two young female punks harassing the daughter of one of his neighbors. He stopped and broke up the confrontation and then drove the young distressed victim home.

After dinner, he went out to his forge and got it going. He placed a crucible in the fire and filled it with scrap metal. As he was waiting for the metal to become molten, he heard a noise in his garden. He shut off the blower and listened. He heard the whispered voices of the two punks. One of them said, “What does it do?” The other voice replied, “It is a mind control drug and it allows instructions to be embedded in the subconscious that must be obeyed and can never be altered.”

Richard had always used his empathy push when he was looking into the eyes of his victim and had often thought, “What would happen if I push without eye contact.” He psyched himself up and pushed his trance wave. The whispering outside stopped, so he sneaked out and confronted the two girls. One girl was deep in trance and the other was wavering. Richard made eye contact and pushed. The second girl was soon in a trance.

Richard led the two girls into his kitchen and sat them down at the table. He then talked them down into a deep trance and asked what they intended. The second girl answered and told him that they wanted revenge for breaking up their swindle, and they were going to give him humiliating instructions that would ruin his life.

Richard told the girl to give him the drug and tell him how to use it and then to tell him what instructions she was going to embed. The girl gave him the drug and the instructions and then said, “You are to be limited to wearing female clothing and you will give all your assets away including all assets you obtain in the future.”

Richard considered this and then thought, “Ok girls, if that is what you wanted, that is what you will get.” He loaded the hypodermic from the bottle and injected both girls with 10 cc of the drug. He waited four minutes and then instructed them both that they could only wear pink, act like sluts and dye their hair blond. He then instructed them both that if they ever saw him again they would become his slaves and then instructed them to go to the end of the street and to forget the fight, him and the drug before waking up.

After the two girls had left, he hid the drug and hypodermic and went back to the furnace. He turned on the blower and started all over again.

Richard worked until he had all eight moulds full of molten metal and then went to bed. It was a quarter to twelve when his head hit the pillow.

Next morning he was woken by his alarm and he started his morning routine. He liked a clean and tidy house, so after breakfast he ran the vacuum around the ground floor and dusted the living space. At eight o’clock, he commenced the sixteen-mile drive to work. He was sitting at his desk at twenty-eight minutes past eight and started going through the Chief Engineer’s in-tray.

At half past nine, as he finished the last item in the tray, there was a knock on his door. He shouted, “Come in” and was shocked to see the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen walk into the room. She introduced herself as “Rachel Harkness and thanked him for taking her on. Richard asked her to elaborate on the problems she had experienced in the other division, but she declined. He sensed that there was something very wrong, so he pressed her again. As he pressed her for an answer, he noted her stress levels rise, so he pushed his trance wave and talked her into a deep trance.

She went very deep and when she was ready, he asked her again what the matter was. Rachel explained that she had been repeatedly hypnotized by Jeremy Budding, a college boyfriend, and he had given her rules that she could not disobey. One of them was she could not orgasm without the correct conditions and she was compelled to avoid all contact by other males. She went on to say that, one of her male colleagues in the other division had a crush on her and had tried to touch her. Richard asked her where the boyfriend from college was and Rachel told him he had died in a motor cycle accident.

Richard attempted to find the instructions and rules so he could remove them but they were protected. After ten minutes, he woke her up and explained what he had done and offered his help. Rachel replied that she was aware that she was living by the boyfriend’s rules but she was forbidden to seek out assistance or talk about them. Richard told her that she was not seeking help, he had offered it and he was going to give it. Richard then gave her his address and instructed her to come around at seven o’clock for dinner. Rachel indicated she would try and Richard then sent her out to the work area. Later in the morning, Richard called all the engineers together and explained that Rachel could not abide being touched. He then instructed them all to give her plenty of space. The remainder of the day was taken up with project reviews and personal assessments.

At five o’clock, all the engineers started drifting home, and when everyone had gone, Rachel knocked on his door. Richard opened the door and invited her in. Rachel said, “This morning you hypnotized me?” Richard replied, “Yes I did, is there a problem with that?”

Rachel continued, “No not a problem, Jeremy told me that no one else could hypnotize me but he also made my crave hypnosis. Do I have to wait until seven o’clock?” Richard asked, “Do you have a car and where do you live?” Rachel replied, “No I don’t drive and I have a one bedroom flat in Hightown.”

Richard said, “Ok I’ll take you home. What rules surround your ability to orgasm?” Rachel replied, “I have to wear certain clothes and I have to hear the correct trigger.” Richard locked his desk and said, “Ok come with me, and I will try and help you.”

As Rachel sat in Richard’s passenger seat she said, “Would you like to be my new Master. I really need to find one.” Richard replied, “You are a very attractive young woman. Would I need to be your Master if I wanted to take you out to dinner?”

Rachel relied, “I am only permitted to go out with my Master and I really need a Master. You are a very handsome man; I would love you to be my Master.”

Richard stopped in front of his garage and guided Rachel into the house. They sat in the sitting room and Richard pushed his trance wave; he then talked her down for thirty minutes. He tested her trance and found he was up against a barrier in her mind, and with everything, he tried; he still could not get around it. After an hour he was about to give up when he remembered the drug he had hidden. Relieving it from its hiding place, he charged the hypodermic and injected Rachel.

After the designated delay, he instructed, “Rachel, I am your Master and you will do whatever I say. You can never have another Master while I am around and you can never instigate any arrack or harm of my person or property. Tell me the instructions laid down by your previous Master.”

Rachel recited, “One, I am not permitted to allow males other than Master to touch me. Two, I am not permitted to talk about my subservience or to seek help. Three, sex is only permitted if I am dressed in my mackintosh. Four, I am only allowed to come when my Master says, “A way the lads.” Five, I am not permitted to commit to buy or purchase any item over one hundred pounds. Six, I must always be submissive in the presence of my Master. Seven, I am forbidden to wear clothes at home except for my mackintosh. Eight, I am forbidden to argue or disagree with Master.”

Richard asked, “As I am now your Master, can I adjust your rules?” Rachel replied, “No, even Jeremy could not change these rules, he could only add new ones.” Richard continued, “Ok I don’t think you deserve any new ones, other than this is now your home and I am your Master.” Rachel started shedding her clothes and Richard was in awe of her naked beauty.

Leaving Rachel to wake up, Richard moved to the kitchen and started making dinner. He was putting the prawn and avocado salad onto plates as Rachel walked into the kitchen. She stood in the doorway and said, “Master, have you changed my rules or have you made this my home?” Richard replied, “After dinner, we will go to your flat and get your mackintosh.” Rachel walked up to where Richard was standing and put her arms around him and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was the most sensuous Richard had ever experienced and he returned it with all the passion he could muster.

When they broke, Rachel said, “That was much better than Jeremy. I am going to like living here.” They ate their dinner at the kitchen table and the Richard showed Rachel around the house. When they went into the master bedroom, Rachel asked, “If this is your bed, where will I sleep?” Richard replied, “Until I decide otherwise, you will sleep in this bed, with me.” Rachel said, “We need to go and get my mackintosh now.”

They kissed again and then returned down stairs, Richard handed Rachel her clothes and she just looked at him. Richard said, “What is wrong?” Rachel replied, “Jeremy made me so my skin cannot tolerate the same clothes on twice without a wash in between unless it is the material my mackintosh is made of.”

Richard said, “What is your address and I will go while you clean upstairs.” Rachel gave Richard her address and keys. Richard set off and after half an hour, he pulled up outside Rachel’s apartment block. As he walked to the apartment door, an old woman came out of a nearby door and asked, “Are you Rachel’s new Master? She has been very depressed lately.” Richard replied, “It would seem so, I have come for her clothes. How do you know she needed a new Master?” The woman replied, “I found her on the stairs, crying her eyes out a few months ago, and after a great deal of effort on my part, she finally opened up and told me everything. She needs to be hypnotized, are you any good at that?”

Richard replied, “I was a stage hypnotist while at collage, so I think I can be useful.” The woman said, “Before you go into her apartment I must warn you, that bastard boyfriend of hers has done a major job on her.” Richard replied, “If you are not busy, you could give me a hand to pack her things.” The woman said, “Very well, I will help, but don’t be alarmed at what you see.”

Richard opened the door into a very small apartment. There was a wardrobe in the hall outside a small bathroom. In it was all the clothing Rachel wore to work. On the end of the wardrobe, there was a hook with a dog collar and lead hanging from it. The woman said, “He had her remove all her clothing as soon as she entered and then made her put on the dog collar. While she was wearing the collar, she could only speak as a dog and eat as a dog. She was only permitted to remove the collar before dressing in the morning to go out.” In the kitchen, there was one armchair, which looked brand new, and a small table with one chair. This also looked unused. The kitchen was spotless and the only food in the cupboards was tins of dog food. In the small bedroom, there was another wardrobe and a latex dog bed. Richard opened this wardrobe and it was full of latex clothing including two latex coats. None of the latex clothing looked used and at the back, Richard found a soft pink rubberized mackintosh that looked well worn. The woman went to fetch some black rubbish sacks and they started filling them with the contents of both wardrobes.

There were six sacks full of clothes and the woman suggested he also take the dog bed, food, collar and lead. Richard loaded his car and the woman said, “If you leave the key with me I will arrange the hand over and the rent rebate.”

Richard gave her the key and then started back to his house. He called in at a sex shop on the outskirts of the city and bought latex bedding for a king size bed and a pair of latex pajamas. He put his purchases in one of the bags and continued on his journey home. When he arrived, he entered the house and found Rachel cleaning the en-suite attached to the master bedroom. When he appeared she said, “I hope what you found did not upset you.” Richard replied, “I am not upset, but we need to talk about your life in that flat.” Richard left the bedroom and returned with the four bags of latex clothing. There was nothing in the wardrobe his Mother used to use; all his clothes were in his Father’s wardrobe. He commenced hanging all the latex clothing and when he came to the latex bedding, he threw it on the bed. The last item he hung in the wardrobe was the rubberized mackintosh and he closed the door as Rachel exited the en-suite. Richard said, “”Make the bed with those while I sort out your clothes, and find somewhere for them to go.”

Richard moved his old wardrobe from the single bedroom and placed it in the front hall just inside the front door. He then hung all Rachel’s work clothes in it. He returned to the bedroom carrying the dog collar. Rachel was sitting on the bed dressed in the rubberized mackintosh and she indicated that Richard should join her. Richard pushed his trance wave and Rachel slipped into a trance, Richard talked her down, as deep as he could get her, and then asked about the dog collar. Rachel said, “After Jeremy had embedded the rules he continued to use hypnosis every evening and introduced over a period of three months the need for me to be a dog in the home and only permitted to wear this mackintosh.” Richard attempted to remove this need and found he could not affect it. He was about to give up when he had a thought, “What would happen if I pushed my empathic psychic wave again now?” Watching Rachel closely, Richard pushed his psychic wave and she slumped down into the mattress. Richard asked, “Can you hear me Rachel and are you able to tell me the password for your rules?” Rachel did not speak for several minutes and then said, “Yes, I hear you and the password is ‘What is this life if full of care’.

Richard said, “What is this life if full of care, I command you to amend your rules as follows: ’One, you are permitted to allow males other than Master to touch you if I authorize it. Two, you are not permitted to talk about your subservience or to seek help. Three, sex is only permitted if you are dressed in latex. Four, you are permitted to orgasm whenever your Master makes love to you. Five, you are free to spend your money after discussing your requirements with your Master. Six: You must remain submissive in the presence of your Master, and always do as he instructs. Obedience to him is pleasure. Seven, you are free to wear latex clothes at home. Eight, you are forbidden from arguing or disagreeing with your Master.”

Richard went on to remove her need to be a dog or to act like a dog and he also removed her need to be naked at home. He then tried to wake her up and only achieved it after several minutes.

When she was awake she said, “Master, I am very randy, please fuck me now.” Richard threw off his jeans and mounted her. He began slowly and increased his rhythm until he was comfortable and Rachel started climaxing. She continued to climax until Richard came and then he slowed. Rachel hugged him tightly and said, “That was the most mind blowing experience I have ever had! Jeremy never made me orgasm with his cock; he only did it with his words.”

Richard asked, “Why did you take up with Jeremy?” Rachel replied, “I have always been a natural submissive and I was looking for a Master.” They continued chatting until Richard was feeling tired and they settled down to sleep.

Next morning they woke to Richard’s alarm. They made love again and Rachel orgasmed four times before they showered together. While Richard was drying Rachel with a fluffy bath sheet, Rachel said, “Have you changed Jeremy’s rules? I feel different.” Richard replied, “I achieved a much deeper hypnotic trance in you last night and you gave me the password. You should not feel the need to bark anymore.” Rachel reached for her mackintosh and Richard said, “The wardrobe is full of latex clothing. Choose something else, for now.” Rachel ran to the bedroom and Richard pulled on his dressing gown and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

He laid the table with cereal, juice and toast and called up to Rachel, who appeared in a latex outfit looking divine. They sat down together and Rachel said, “What do you think the boys would say if I went to work dressed like this?” Richard replied, “I would not mind at all. You look absolutely stunning, but the boys may not be so appreciative. I think you should cover it up with some of your work clothes.”

Rachel asked, “Were you a rubber fetishist before you rescued me?” Richard replied, “Possibly, although I had not recognized that I had such a fetish before yesterday.” Rachel walked to the wardrobe in the hall and selected a dress and jacket, which covered all the latex. Richard ran upstairs and dressed in his office clothes and when he returned downstairs, they were ready to leave.

In the car on the way to work, Rachel said, “I would like to thank you very much for coming to my rescue; I was beginning to feel that there was only one solution.” Richard said, “The world would have been a terrible place without you. So no more talk of ultimate solutions.”

Rachel remained silent for the remainder of the journey and as Richard parked the car, he said, “I’ll talk to the boys this morning so there will be no repercussions from our new relationship.”

They walked into the building together and several people saw them and commented. Richard spent the first hour doing company business and then called his team together.

As the last male member of the team entered to room, Richard pushed his trance wave and all the occupants, including Rachel, slipped into trance. He experimented as he had the night before and pushed again. Everyone seemed to sink further and Richard said, “Listen carefully, all of you. An earlier boyfriend had hypnotized Rachel over a lengthy period and he did some unthinkable and hurtful things to her. She was turned into an obedient slave to her boyfriend and given rules, which she cannot disobey. One of them is that she has to avoid all physical contact with other males and the second one is a dependency on latex clothing. She is therefore wearing latex under her clothes. You may sense this but you are not to mention it to anyone or anything. If the knowledge of Rachel wearing latex makes you randy, you will instruct your girlfriend/wife to wear latex while you make love. If you have any difficulties persuading them, bring them around to my house and I will help.”

“Lastly, I need to inform you that I have taken on the job of helping Rachel, although it may take several weeks, and to make it easier for me to hypnotize her, she is now my girlfriend, and she has moved in with me. If I can help her to get out from under these hurtful rules, I am going to marry her. Rachel, please go and wait in my office while I wake up your colleagues.”

Rachel walked slowly to Richards office and then Richard said, “You will all be happy that I have found an attractive partner and you will respect our privacy so I can help her. Now wake up, remembering what we have talked about but remember, you cannot discuss it with anyone, not even each other. Now, as I count up to ten you will all awaken when I get to ten.”

After the team of young men had all woken and moved back to their work areas, Richard headed back to his office. Rachel was sitting in his office and after closing the door, Richard said, “Rachel, There is no need to be concerned regarding your latex clothing; everyone now knows and will support you. You can also be free to discuss our new relationship. Now wake up and kiss me and if you enjoy the kiss, you will orgasm.” Rachel woke up from the trance, moved to Richard and kissed him. Richard returned the kiss and waited for four minutes before Rachel shuddered. They kissed again and Rachel started to leave Richard’s office. Before she got to the door, it opened and the head of HR entered. She said, “I hope I am not interrupting something. It is about Rachel; I need to speak to you, Richard.” Richard said, “Rachel was just leaving, she has important work to complete.”

Susan McDonald, the head of HR replied, “Well, I don’t want to keep her here, it was you I need to talk to.” Rachel departed and Susan started, “I need to talk to you about Rachel’s salary, it currently gets paid to a Mrs. Christine Budding, her landlady. I was wondering if this would be continued, now that she has moved out.” Richard replied, “Before I discover why this arrangement was instigated, I would like to know how this knowledge came to you so soon.” “Christine Budding is my mother and Jeremy was my brother; my mother has provided a roof for Rachel since Jeremy died.” Richard pushed his trance wave twice and then once more for luck. Susan became motionless and stared straight ahead. Richard said, “So you knew what Jeremy had done to Rachel and you did nothing to help her?”

Susan replied, “Jeremy told me what he had done the week before his accident and when I met Rachel I knew I had to help her. I took her to Mother and told her everything, and then his Mother took over. She said we had to keep Rachel as Jeremy had intended and she arranged for one of her apartments to become available. When I learned that you were a stage hypnotist, I thought you would be able to help Rachel. So I arranged for her to be transferred to your division. I never expected you to act so quickly; I was planning to help you. Mother was livid after you met her last night. She wants to know what you are going to do.”

Richard said, “First off, you are going back to your office and you will update Rachel’s personal records. Chang her address to be that of mine, and her bank account for her salary to be mine also. Secondly, you are going shopping after work; you will buy some latex outfits and a butt plug tail and dog collar. When you get home, you will tell your husband what you have done, strip off all your clothes then put on the collar and insert the tail. When both are in place, you will become a dog just as Rachel was made to be, however only I can return you to normal unless your husband dresses you in one of your latex outfits. Then you will act like your old self for nine hours. You will remain as a dog until I instruct you otherwise. Now count yourself out of this trance with no memory of what has been discussed, and go back to your office and carry out my instructions.”

Susan took nearly fifteen minutes to stir and then without saying anything, walked out of Richard’s office.

Richard sat and thought. He was angry at what the Budding family had done and resolved to dispense some justice. Later that morning one of the male workers knocked on his door and when Richard invited him in, he said, “Boss, I was just thinking about Rachel and her difficulties. I would like similar difficulties for my wife. I have had a fetish for latex and bondage since before we met, but she will not try it.” Richard replied, “Bring her around to my house on Friday evening and I will try and help; I like a happy work force.” The young man said, “Thank you, I will see you on Friday evening,” and left.

Richard returned to his work and the remainder of the morning went very quickly. At lunchtime, he and Rachel went out and had a light lunch in a pub. When they had returned, his team was waiting, and as Richard and Rachel entered the work area, they all sang, “For he’s a jolly good fellow.” Richard said, “What is this all about?” The young man who he saw in the morning said, “We just wanted to show our appreciation for you and Rachel.”

The afternoon went very fast; everyone had buttoned down and productivity was up even higher than normal. At the end of the working day, Rachel and Richard were the only ones left in the work area and Rachel knocked on Richard’s door. Richard finished what he was doing and they walked out together. In the car park they were approached by a man who said, “Are you Richard Winslow, my wife came home from work this evening with some shopping and said that you were responsible for her new behavior.”

Richard opened the trunk of his car and took out the dog lead taken from Rachel’s apartment, and asked, “How did you leave your wife?” Mr. McDonald replied, “She was just going to take a shower as I came out to find you.” Richard handed the lead to the man and said, “You may need this, your wife and her mother were responsible for causing five years of brutal bondage and relentless servitude to Rachel here.” Richard and Rachel climbed into the car and Richard drove out of the car park, leaving Susan’s husband standing with his mouth open.

Richard stopped off on the way at a supermarket to purchase their much-needed provisions. As they walked around the store, Richard asked Rachel if she liked cooking and she replied, “At high school, before I met Jeremy, I was a good cook and I enjoyed it immensely, however since meeting Jeremy, I have not cooked and have forgotten most of the meals I prepared and cooked.” Richard said, “Don’t worry, we will do it together for the next few days and then you can try it on your own. I have plenty of cook books.” They took their trolley laden with provisions and domestic cleaning materials through the check out and Richard paid with his bankcard. Rachel asked, “How do we pay for all this? I have no money.” Richard replied, “You will have plenty very soon and we will set you up with a bank account and you will get one of these to pay for your purchases,” holding up his bankcard. Rachel kissed him and pushed the trolley out to the car.

When they got home, there was another car on the driveway. Richard said, “I’ll bet this is Jeremy’s mother. You get the shopping while I see to her.” Richard walked up to the driver’s window of the visitor’s car and knocked. The woman he had met while clearing Rachel’s apartment lowered the window. Richard said, “Have you brought all Rachel’s money?” Mrs. Budding, handed Richard a cheque for fifty-three thousand pounds and said, “I don’t know how you did it. I tried four different hypnotherapists to remove Jeremy’s mind control, but they all failed.” Richard replied, “I somehow find that difficult to believe. A reputable hypnotherapist would never leave a vulnerable victim with someone like you. As the mother of the mind controller, you are the last person to be entrusted with someone like Rachel. Why don’t you come in and you can convince me that you tried.”

Christine Budding exited the car and followed Richard into the house. Rachel was reading a cookery book in the living room. When Rachel looked up and noticed who had joined them, she screamed, “Keep her away from me.” Richard said, “Don’t worry; she will never touch you again. Now Christine, Give me the names and telephone numbers of your four hypnotherapists.”

Christine replied, “The first one was Jeremy’s father, Gerald Budding, the next was Raymond Baxter, the third was a friend of Gerald’s and the fourth was Glenda Burrows.” Richard sent Rachel to the kitchen to put the kettle on and then pushed his psychic trance wave three times. Christine fell into a deep trance and Richard asked, “How much truth was there in what you just said?” Christine replied in a very soft emotionless tone, “The only one who attempted to adjust Rachel was Gerald, he then hypnotized me and gave me the other names and instructed me to stop trying. I think he had been visiting Rachel every weekend since.”

Richard said, “It would seem that my mistrust of you might have been in error. So I will not turn you into an animal, instead you will…” Before Richard could say any more, his anger rocketed as he heard a male whisper emanating from the kitchen. He whispered in Christine’s ear that she should remain in trance until he returned and crept to the kitchen. As he walked into the room, he pulsed his psychic trance wave as hard as he could. The man stood still and Richard saw Rachel sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, hands manacled behind her and a rubber hood over her head. Richard pulled the hood off and caught the aroma of something very strong. He dropped the hood over the man’s head and looked for the keys to the handcuffs. Once Rachel was free, Richard said, “Remove all instructions and rules not given by me and then go upstairs and lie down before counting yourself up out of this trance.”

As Rachel moved slowly toward the stairs, Richard said, “Tell me Gerald, what is the purpose of this hood?”

Gerald: “Jeremy was a chemist and he developed a drug that creates a deep trance in the person who ingests the vapor. He created this hood and used it on Rachel every night for weeks.”

Richard: “What were your intentions regarding Rachel tonight?”

Gerald: “I wanted to get her back as she was before you took her away from Christine.”

Richard: “You are now forbidden to use any mind control implement or process on Rachel or anyone else ever again. All the instructions and rules that you have ever embedded in Rachel’s subconscious are now firmly entrenched in your own mind. You will never divulge this knowledge to others or seek help. Stay in trance until I release you. I will be back shortly.”

Richard returned to Christine and instructed her to take Gerald home and accommodate him in Rachel’s old apartment. He then instructed her to become the world’s biggest latex fetishist and to be compelled to wear latex at all times. He lastly forbade her from wearing any other material and then told her to count herself out of her trance.

Returning to Gerald, Richard fastened Rachel’s dog collar around his neck, locking the hood in place and led him back to Christine. The vapor in the hood was slowly eating away at his mind the only items that remained were the instruction he had given Rachel in the time since Jeremy died.

Christine led him out and sat him in her car. She was soon driving home.

Richard ran upstairs and found latex covered Rachel lying on the bed, her eyes were open and as she saw Richard enter, she said, “This overwhelming need to wear latex is this mine or yours?” Richard replied, “It was you who introduced it to me, so it must be yours.” Rachel’s eyes were bright and her mannerisms were as if she was free from the worries of the galaxy. Richard thought, “She is more beautiful than I could ever deserve, and now she is mine.” He crawled onto the bed beside her and kissed her before making love. As he was climaxing he said, “I will really have to thank Susan for bring you to me. I am besotted with you in every way.” Rachel replied, “You have rescued me from a terrible fate and have made working an absolute pleasure.” Richard continued, “What would you say if I asked you to marry me?” Rachel replied, “I never expected anyone to ask me that. You are my guardian angel; of course, I will marry you! You have made me the happiest woman this side of Betelgeuse!

Over the next few weeks, Richard spent less time in his workshop but he did manage to complete the locomotion. More of his time was spent in the company of Rachel and he was falling deeply for her.

They were married three months later and three of the wives of Richard’s team where Rachel’s maids and matron, all dressed in latex. Richard was in love and his team were all in heaven.