The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(This is a new idea that occured to me when I was looking at one of my older stories, one I never posted anywhere. Hope you all enjoy. Copyright mine, and if you’re reading this, you’ll probably read whether you’re of age or not. If that is the case, shame on you, it’s your fault, not mine. Got it?)

Finding Master

From the Desk of Dr. Michael Aren,

Psi-patient file 34588701

Subject- Jane Doe, “Dizzy”

It has been some time since I have worked with a case as intricate as this one, and with the recent wave of Mind Control victims that have been surfacing since the Psi-corps project began, cases like this are easy to overlook, and so perhaps some background is in order.

A year ago this March a harem of mind control victims, all young females, was discovered in a suburb of Chicago. According to Psi-corps files the Controller in question revealed himself when attempting to capture a minor celebrity, and then led authorities to the place where his harem was kept.

This harem was not particularly peculiar, with the normal minimalist attitude towards clothing, typical bisexuality training, and so on. There were twelve submissives in all, controlled by a mixture of Mind-link control, basic hypnosis, and brainwashing that left its subjects under a crude, but effective, haze. They were little more than sex toys when they were found.

The usual procedures were used to rehabilitate them. In order to make the initial break with their submissive selves, as well as to follow the Psi-crime laws, all were made to witness as their “master” was put to death, breaking any bonds placed specifically on him. Some hypnotic reversals were possible, where submissives were made to recall their previous lives and then could undergo rehabilitation with the help of their families. Still others were matched with missing posters and returned to their homes. The few whose memories could not be restored and whose families could not be found were placed into intensive care, until new personalities could be constructed for them to live with. All but one have been declared cured and released, with the usual precautions.

The one exception is “Dizzy”, the special case I mentioned earlier, who seems, for whatever reasons, no closer to being liberated now than when her harem was found. While we know that there are some who take years to break through their conditioning, there are always certain indicators that accompany them, none of which seem to apply in this case.

First, these are typically those whose Master evaded capture, and so are still bound by a living will outside of their own. The Master in question here was captured and executed while she stood witness, and so this clearly does not apply.

Others who linger are those who were subjugated based on chemical dependencies... who even after years can still be called “to heel” by a promised taste of the drug in question. However, like the rest of her harem, no such drugs were ever identified. Her amino, hormonal, and endorphin counts all read normal, and so it seems no chemical imbalance can be blamed for her condition.

Finally, there are those whose conscious selves were entirely eradicated... left as walking automatons. These are the hardest to bring back, particularly if under for any lengthy period of time, as the conscious part of the brain is known to suffer coma-like atrophy after long periods under such influence. Dizzy, however, like her harem sisters, was left with most of her higher functions intact, and has no problem operating under her own volition, so long as there is no one else to tell her what to do.

I have never seen submissiveness run this deep in a mind control victim, and considering the information I have on her previous master, I am surprised he was able to construct so deep a trance. I begin to wish we had kept him alive some time longer for further study and interrogation, but what’s done is done, and the others have been healed. I will continue to work with Dizzy as much as I can, and hopefully bring her to where she can be a valuable member of society again.

Oh... and as I’m sure it will come up, the moniker “Dizzy” was her own choice. When we were unable to locate any hard identity for her (and Jane Doe’s are a penny a dozen around this place) we asked her to pick her new name and she did. While it may seem somewhat ominous... such is not the name one expects an independent woman to have... it is the only choice she has been able to make concerning her future so far, and I didn’t have the heart (or the right, when you get right down to it) to change it.

* * *

Jane Doe 22, “Dizzy” Patients Log

Dr. Aren suggested that I begin a diary, in hopes that will “help anchor a sense of self” within me, and hurry my recovery process. Dr. Aren has been very helpful ever since Master was taken away, and I was happy to oblige, though I’m not sure I understand why exactly I’m doing this. Dr. Aren, and others, of course, have all said that I need to learn how to survive on my own... how to make my own decisions. If they say so, I suppose that it is true, but I feel like I can do so, just fine.

I just like doing what others tell me to do. Dr. Aren says that is only because Master made me this way, which could be true, I suppose. Dr. Aren is a very smart man. I’m really very lucky to have him on my case. I must be sick, since he’s a doctor, and so I should probably do what he tells me to do. I’ve told him that he doesn’t have to worry about me, that I’ll be a good girl and do whatever he tells me to do. He just shakes his head, and writes in that little computer.

I really like my room. It has a nice view of downtown, a little kitchenette, a bathroom that is adequate and a big mirror that I think is for observation of me. They don’t know that I know. I don’t tell them because if they knew I knew, they might move me, particularly if they asked why I didn’t care. I like that people are watching me. Master used to watch me all the time... ‘specially when I didn’t wear clothes. No one here will watch me when I’m naked. I miss that. But with the mirror, even if they aren’t, I can pretend that they’re watching me. I like that.

Anyway, I have another round of tests coming up... more blood work, I think. Dr. Aren says that there may be some chemical that master gave me that they haven’t found yet. I don’t think there is... but Dr. Aren says I should so I will. I’ll show him just what a good girl I can be.

Oh, yeah. Master always called me Tits, because he liked my breasts. He didn’t even make me get implants, like the other girls. But Dr. Aren says that is a bad name. He tried to find my real name in the computer but couldn’t, so he asked me what I wanted to be called, and I told him “Dizzy”, because I do still get dizzy sometimes. I like it.

Happy Valentines Day!

* * *

Dr. Michael Aren, Doctor’s Log, Patient Designation

“Dizzy”

We really thought we had it, there. A new neuro-toxin producing symptoms similar to Dizzy’s had been discovered in Germany, and I had her up for another round of blood work, sure that I would find it, apply the antidote, and send the good girl on her way, but no luck. All signs negative, though we did find trace amounts in Jane Doe 34, (Roxanne), which leads us to believe that her particular master had begun importing the stuff. Dizzy, however, remains as much a mystery as she was before.

I have never worked with a more compliant patient before, which is, of course, the problem. It’s odd, though. After the execution of the offending mind controller, many patients become recalcitrant, their loyalty interfering with recovery until they can start to think of their own interests again. With Dizzy, however, it seems that despite the fact that she insists on referring to her captor as “Master,” she has simply transferred her loyalty to anyone willing to take it. While it is good that she follows instructions so closely (my friends in physical medicine often joke that she sounds like their dream patient, obedient and beautiful) it is almost as if she had adopted me in the role of her master. How to break her of that while maintaining direction of her care is a problem that I can’t seem to think my way through.

Observers have reported that, despite our best efforts, she persists in following the clothing regulations that her former master burned into her mind. While she maintains decency when others are in their room (something that required a direct order from me) she spends most of her time alone naked, and often in full view of the observation window. I have had to mandate a strict code of who is allowed in the observation room and who is not, which unfortunately involved banning the maintenance crew. It means that my team and I have to take turns cleaning up, but I won’t have my patient used for peep shows!

I can admit, here in my log, that she is a very attractive woman, but there is something else about her that fascinates me. Somewhere under the submissive husk that she has been placed in, there is a woman of great mental fortitude, I am sure. There is a strength somewhere within her, I can sense it every time we talk, even while she tries to treat my words as law. I will find that power and restore it to her if it’s the last thing I do, or my entire life’s work will be a fraud.

* * *

Dizzy- Patient’s Log

Happy Anniversary! I’ve been under Psi-corps care for a year today.. And I got to celebrate in a very special way.

Dr. Aren thinks that I am beautiful. He said so himself. The weather had warmed up earlier than usual and he apologized that I had to stay in my room, for now, by saying that a beautiful young woman like myself should be able to get outdoors and enjoy the lovely weather. It made me so happy that I ran up to him and gave him a kiss, and he looked nervously at the mirror (at my watchers) and said that I shouldn’t do that, that it’s not right for a patient to kiss her doctor.

I don’t understand it. He tells me I’m beautiful, but then says I shouldn’t kiss him. Men really can be confusing. Master was like that, sometimes, unsure of himself even with us, his own slaves. I would often calm him down, tell him it was ok, remind him that we were his to command, and wished only please him. Dr. Aren liked me kissing him... I’m pretty sure of that... but then he got all nervous and looked at the mirror and said I shouldn’t do that.

Oh, well. I wanted to kiss him, I’d like to kiss him again, but I can wait. He didn’t say that I can’t, after all, only that I shouldn’t. If it makes him happy, I’d be happy to do so again, even if it means I am naughty. Sometimes I like being naughty.

Anyway, the point is that he thinks I am beautiful. Master never said anything like that, he always said that I was his “hot little tramp,” or his “sexy little fuck-doll.” I liked it, of course, but beautiful... no one has called me that in a long, long time. I like it.

I don’t tell him, because I don’t think he’d want me to, not yet, but I think that he is handsome. I’m glad he’s around to tell me what to do. Sometimes, when I think someone is watching me through the mirror, I lay back and masturbate, the way Master told me to, except sometimes, when I should be thinking about Master, I think about Dr. Aren. Master would probably be angry if he found out, but he’s dead, so that doesn’t matter too much.

Oooh... it’s time for my progress interview with the doctors board. I’d better get dressed, he still wants me to wear clothes when other people are around. I like meeting with the board... not only will Dr. Aren be there, but Dr. Mayberry. She has such a nice body... shame she’s always wearing that lab coat.

Well, bye!

* * *

Patient Progress Interview-

Patient: Jane Doe 22 (Dizzy)

Dr. Michael Aren and Dr. Elizabeth Mayberry, Interviewers.

Dr. Aren:

Dizzy, thank you for coming. You remember Dr. Mayberry.

Jane Doe (Dizzy):

Yes, sir. Good to see you again, Dr. Mayberry.

Dr. Mayberry:

Please, Dizzy, call me Liz.

Dizzy:

Okay, Liz. Thank you.

Dr. M:

As usual, this conversation will be transcribed for your files, with your permission.

Dizzy:

Oh, no problem. Whatever you think is best.

Dr. A:

Dizzy, how long have you been with us, here in this facility?

Dizzy:

Oh... a month? Maybe two? I’m not that good at keeping track of time, I’m sorry.

Dr. M:

That’s okay. According to your file you have been with Psi-corps since you were rescued in March the 3rd, 2058, and have been under our direct supervision ever since February 14th of this year. Do you know why you were placed in a higher intensity rehabilitation center?

Dizzy:

Uhh... actually... no. I’m sick, I think, which is why that have me in a hospital, right?

Dr. A:

Something like that. What do you remember of your life before you were brought here, Dizzy?

Dizzy:

Before?

Dr. A:

Yes, before you were rescued by the Psi-corps?

Dizzy:

You mean when I was with Master?

Dr. M:

Dizzy, we’ve talked about this. He isn’t your master, not anymore, but, yes, when you were with Mat Callan.

Dizzy:

Mat Callan?

Dr: A:

Yes, that was his name. Didn’t you know that?

Dizzy:

Uhh... no, I don’t think so, but I do remember him. We lived in his house, in the basement, all except whatever girl was good enough to sleep in his bed at night. That was me, a lot of the time, but sometimes it was one of the others. I was his favorite, though.

Dr. M:

His... favorite?

Dizzy:

Of course! I was the best. I always did whatever he told me to do. The others tried to resist, sometimes, but not me. I knew who I was, and I knew I wanted to please him. I’d help him, sometimes.

Dr. A:

Help him? How?

Dizzy:

Well, it was hard for him to keep us all in line, sometimes. He was a very busy man.

Dr: M:

I’m sure.

Dizzy:

So I’d help with the other girls, help them remember to be good slaves, like me.

Dr. M:

Do you ever feel guilty about that?

Dizzy:

About what?

Dr. M:

About helping to keep the others enslaved. They were women with lives and families, kept imprisoned by your Master, and he forced you to help. Do you feel guilty about that?

Dizzy:

Oh, no, Liz. It was my duty. I was happy to do it, because it made Master happy, and meant that he didn’t have to worry about it. If Master is happy, his slaves are happy. I was happy. Is... is that wrong? You look angry.

Dr. A:

She is angry, but not at you, Dizzy. It was wrong to do, but you had no choice, and we’ll help you with that. That’s why you’re here. Thank you very much, you can go back to your room, Dizzy.

Dizzy:

Yes, sir. Bye, Liz!

Dr. M:

Good... goodbye, Dizzy. See you soon.

End of transcription.

Dr. Michael Aren

To say that Dizzy’s improvement interview was a disaster is the understatement of the century. Dr. Mayberry actually suggested that if this was my idea of improvement, then maybe I would better serve the Psi-corps by cleaning floors. I admire her passion, really I do, I just wish she would recognize that I share it. To hear her talk (and, no doubt, to read her review of my performance) you’d think I was perpetuating Dizzy’s condition, instead of doing everything I can to cure it.

In any case, Liz is the least of my problems right now. With Dizzy being so cooperative during the whole process, it had never occurred to me that she did not yet even consider her enslavement a bad thing, much less desire to be cured of it. She complied because that is simply what she does, and it seems that she does it so well that she even earned a place of recognition within Mat Callan’s harem for it.

She is, without a doubt, the greatest challenge that I have faced in this work. The problem is that none of it makes any sense whatsoever. Her enslavement is so complete that seen individually, I would have said that Mat Callan was a true master mind controller, the best I’d ever seen. But based on his other acquisitions, he was mediocre at best, and downright sloppy at worst. There is something different about Dizzy... but I can’t figure out what it is.

It is obvious now that I made a mistake assuming that she had progressed through the earlier steps of deprogramming with her counterparts, and so tomorrow we will start again from step one with her, as though she were just brought from the harem yesterday.

Well... step two. It’s not like we can kill her old Master again...

* * *

Dr. Elizabeth Mayberry

Following the latest improvement interview with Jane Doe 22, nicknamed Dizzy (what a preposterous name!) it became clear that Dr. Aren would require closer supervision. The case remains his, but I have misgivings considering this case that I cannot shake, and if the gut feelings remain, I may have his other cases put under review as well. We do very sensitive work here, and if he is not part of the solution for these women, then he is part of the problem.

The odd thing, of course, is that he has done so well in the past. Five days ago I would have sworn under oath that he is one of the best de-programmers in our employ, but such utter lack of success with Dizzy makes everything he does suspect. Her attitude remains utterly submissive, and her lack of outrage at the man who stole her will is astounding. If I hadn’t known better, I’d have assumed she was an hour or two fresh from rescue, instead of a whole year into the program.

As I requested, Michael gave me his plans for her over the next few days. That he plans to begin all over again is a good sign, and I think he was generally surprised at her lack of progress as well. I admit that considering her lack of independent thought, Dizzy is taking the death of her “master” rather well... most submissives who are so deeply under usually have to be sedated in their grief.

I have called up all the files we have on this Mat Callan but have found nothing out of the ordinary. Every other member of his harem has been released into society. That he did such a masterful job on Dizzy that went completely unduplicated in the others is disturbing, and merits further investigation. I will instruct Dr. Aren in this at our next review session.

* * *

Dizzy

Liz isn’t very happy with me right now. I can hear her yelling through the mirror. I think she’s yelling at Dr. Aren, which only makes it worse. He didn’t do anything. I just thought it would be funny.

She decided a while ago that she would help Dr. Aren with me some more, which was very nice of her, though he seemed nervous about it, for some reason. Anyway, she came in today, and asked me how I was feeling. I told her that I was so glad that they had saved me from Mat, and couldn’t wait to remember my old life again.

She was really happy about it, so I only waited a second or two before yelling “April Fools!” She didn’t laugh, but stared at me for a moment then walked out without saying anything. She never yells at me, when she gets angry, though she gets angry a lot. She yells at Dr. Aren. She’s doing it right now, and it’s my fault. She thinks he put me up to it, she says I could never have thought of it myself.

I can, too! I did it, didn’t I?

Anyway, it will probably go the same way as always. She never comes back on the days when she gets mad like this, but he’ll come in and say something that she told him to say. It’s like I can hear her voice talking with his mouth. I don’t like it. He’s my Doctor, after all. Shouldn’t he be the one in charge?

Oh... here he comes now.

Well, he apologized to me, though neither of us seemed to understand why exactly he had to apologize. Then he asked why I had made the joke. I thought that maybe he hadn’t heard of April Fools Day and explained it to him (it is kind of old fashioned. Mat always said so,) but he said he knew that and asked why I’d thought of that particular joke. I told him that she was always asking about Mat and my old life, the one before I had a master, so I thought I’d play the joke. I thought it was funny.

He shook his head slowly and said that kind of joke would never be funny to Liz, though he called her Dr. Mayberry. Why... she always tells me to call her Liz. Oh well. Anyway, he said that I would be undergoing another cat-scan in the afternoon and to get some rest before hand. I thanked him for his time, but he just nodded and left.

He’s unhappy. And it’s because I made Liz mad, and she took it out on him. He’s unhappy and it’s my fault. And he won’t even let me make it up to him. He doesn’t even stay in the observation room long enough for me to dance for him anymore. I don’t know what to do!

* * *

Dr. Michael Aren

It took some doing, but I finally managed to convince Dr. Mayberry that Dizzy’s unfortunate joke was not suggested by me. Forget firing... she was a step away from having me dragged in front of a tribunal for taking advantage of a patient under my care. I think Dizzy honestly believed it would be funny, which shows how little progress I’ve made recently, though such creativity is certainly a good sign for her potential.

Ahh, potential. Dizzy practically reeks of it. That sense of presence I mentioned before has grown as I have gotten to know her better. I am beginning to think that maybe it was that strength of will that may be our problem. Perhaps Mat Callan, in a dash of good luck, managed to divert that will, to bind it to his desires without breaking it.

Dr. Mayberry won’t hear any arguments along those lines, however. A slave is a creature without will, as broken (in fact, more broken) as any rape victim, completely powerless. She should know, of course, being one of our first success stories, but Dizzy is clearly an exception. Liz won’t hear of it, though. The last time I suggested the notion, she suggested that I wasn’t thinking about Dizzy with my brain, and if I was going to consider thinking with that particular organ she would see me removed from the corps post-haste.

I don’t think she truly meant the threat, but she just won’t hear any theory that Dizzy might be playing an active role in her own enslavement. What strong woman could possibly want that? I would have agreed whole heartedly... before I met Dizzy.

In all of the confusion, Liz did miss one vital bit of progress... Dizzy has ceased calling Mat Callan “master” and now refers to him only as Mat. I will point that out as soon as she has calmed down some... she took off work, today. I think she’ll welcome the good news.

* * *

Special Log, Dr. Elizabeth Mayberry

I may owe Dr. Aren an apology. After repeated progress interviews, vital stats tests, and even brainwave scans, it has become obvious that Dizzy has completely escaped from her imprint on the controller Mat Callan. She no longer refers to him as master, and has none of the pheromonal or brainwave reactions to images of him that imprinted slaves usually hold for their masters.

The problem is that this is usually the sign of completed recovery, the last test of a subjects suitability to be returned to the outside world. Yet Dizzy remains as subservient as ever before, and even has fond memories of Mat and her life in his harems. She is utterly unlike any case I ever worked since returning to the Corps as a Doctor after my time as a patient.

Every tried and true method has been implemented, and has failed utterly. Dr. Aren has begun improvising with some methods that may work... he suggests using the trade that made her this way to put her back, and hope that her dedication to the programming, if it holds, will make her as independent a woman as one could hope to find.

It may work... but it sickens me to even think of trying it. The idea is to remove the bindings that slime put on her brain, not add new ones. The very thought of someone curing me by programming me to be free sends shivers down my spine, but I’ll admit I have no better ideas.

I will continue to stall him, for now. Such methods should at least be a last resort and I’m not convinced we’ve explored every angle yet. Tomorrow I will visit her in her room and have a private interview with her. I’ll wait till he has gone home, though. It’ll be just between us girls, and I’ll see if I can come up with something better. No one will have to know until the case is shut.

* * *

Dizzy

Liz came to see me today, with no one else watching. “Just between us girls,” she said, and I laughed. That’s what we used to say when Mat was too tired to keep up with us, we’d let him go up to his room and have some fun, “just between us girls”, fantasizing about how we’d please him the next time he came to us. She asked why I laughed but I just shook it off... if I told her, she’d probably just get angry and yell at Dr. Aren again, and he’d be sad. I told her it was nothing.

We talked for awhile about the same boring stuff that we’d always talked about before, freedom and the like. It’s very important to her, freedom, though I don’t see what’s so great about it, at least the way she sees it. Freedom the way she sees it sounds like wearing a lot of unnecessary clothes and not getting to have nearly enough sex. I’d asked her about that once, but that made her angry, too.

I think Liz might be a very angry person. It’s too bad, because she really can be sweet when she forgets to be so... free.

Anyway, we were talking about all that boring stuff when she asked me if she’d ever told me why she worked for the Psi-corps. I said that she hadn’t. She told me that she had been a patient once, in this very room. She said that she’d been one of the first girls “saved” by the Psi-corps and had come back to help others like her, people like me, to be free. She said that some of things I say make her sad because they remind her that I am a “prisoner of my own mind,” like she was.

Well, no wonder I liked her right off! Something about the way she moved told me, though I guess I was too preoccupied with Dr. Aren to see it. I remembered some of the girls from Mat’s basement, how angry and upset they would become when they tried to resist him, and it all made sense. Poor thing.

Anyway, she got a little teary, and I gave her a hug. I think she appreciated it, though she was all formality almost right away after that. I told her to come back sometime, so we could have another talk, “just between us girls.” She told me that she would. I can’t wait.

* * *

Dr. Michael Aren

Breakthrough! Today Dizzy did the most willful thing I have witnessed since she came under my care. Earlier this morning I visited her and told her it was time for another deep-scan, to search for traces of yet another neuro-toxin discovered in a sting a few weeks back. Dr. Mayberry had an appointment and missed the briefing, and so figured that Dizzy would be available for another interview that afternoon. So she walks in to collect Dizzy, who then inquired how long the interview would take, and upon hearing the answer told the doctor “no” in no uncertain terms and went about cleaning her apartment. It was incredible.

I’ll admit that Liz didn’t take it very well... and I can imagine why. Imagine being a kindergarten teacher who has your teacher’s pet respond to a request by telling you to go to hell, and I think you’ll get a good impression of the shock involved for the poor Doctor. I told her of the previous appointment and she finally came to see the denial as good news, though I suppose it was difficult to be the first person that Dizzy disobeyed, a dubious honor at best.

Dizzy has begun asserting herself in less obvious ways, as well. She often requests the nurses to aid her in various household chores in her little apartment whenever her appointments keep her too busy to do so, and they’re so happy that she’s asking that they often do it without second thought. In fact, not long ago she asked Dr. Mayberry to for a massage after a long day in the scanners. Liz was on the verge of doing it when she had second thoughts (she glanced at the mirror... she was probably worried about the ethical ramifications,) and called up one of the staff massuers, Chrissie, to help out.

She is still calling me “sir,” but I suppose we can’t have everything at once. I am convinced it is only a matter of time before she is a free woman of the world again.

* * *

Dr. Elizabeth Mayberry

I am beginning to think that the stress of this job is getting to me, and I may be inquiring later on about how much vacation time I have saved up.

That Dizzy has had a remarkable breakthrough cannot be denied. She grows more assertive by the day. I just wish that didn’t mean that I have to send every doctor’s order through Michael. I asked her once why she still did every thing Dr. Aren told her to do, and she just looked at me quizzically and said that he was the doctor and it would be stupid not to. I felt like I was ten, and my mother had just explained to me why we don’t stick our hands on hot stove-tops. I was so chastened that I didn’t think to mention that I am also a doctor until I’d left to give him a message from her.

I also find it impossible to dispute the strong personality that Dr. Aren swore she had in the early days. Maybe it’s just because I am used to her being so submissive, but whenever she tells me to do something these days, I often find myself doing it before I can think about it. It reminds me of my time in that... that harem... and I don’t like it and it’s making me SOOOO angry...

I know it’s not her fault. She is a woman long and deeply enslaved who is just beginning to taste the sweet air of freedom again. Like a child who has just learned the word “no,” she has become overly fond of it. I just wish that once, just once, she’d say it to Michael instead of me. I suppose it makes sense that, since he was the first to be her doctor, she still thinks of him as her doctor. I just wish she would respect me that way, as well.

Perhaps I am getting too worked up over this. In retrospect, I have spent more time with her recently than normal for me, and I am still just an observer in her case rather than an active practitioner. Perhaps it’s time for me to just trust Michael with what he’s doing now that his progress is going so well, and remove myself from the case. It’s just gotten too personal. I have another chat scheduled with her tomorrow, “just between us girls,” so I’ll tell her then. I hope she’ll understand.

* * *

Dr. Michael Aren

In all the excitement surrounding Dizzy’s remarkable progress over the last month, I will confess that I have gotten rather taken with my work, to the point where the board suggested I take a day or two off and leave things in Dr. Mayberry’s hands. While Dizzy has gotten independent to the point of insubordination where Liz is concerned, there are no major tests or interviews scheduled for that time, so I imagine everything will be okay.

At first I was very hesitant to take the time off, but now I am glad I have done so. I think I may have been getting over possessive of Dizzy recently, taking long periods of time to watch her from the observation room while I plan her next treatment.

She has still not taken to wearing clothes when alone in her room, but I felt that my professional attitude her would keep me in check, so I stopped leaving. She is MY patient, after all, and were I performing surgery or doing deep scans she wouldn’t be clothed, so there was no reason to avert my eyes now. She has a way of dancing when she moves, her dark hair flowing with her smooth skin, that can be really quite relaxing.

Of course, I wasn’t expecting to dream of her last night, but I did. I suppose it is only natural to do, with such a beautiful patient. I am a warm-blooded male, after all. The dream was the usual fantasy for me, different only in that it was Dizzy that I was making love to, and she called me “Master” while I was doing it.

Yes, it’s sick and twisted, but look at her! I don’t know where that cad Callan found her, but she is certainly a beautiful woman, graceful, and that submissive shtick... it didn’t used to do it for me, but I’m pretty sure she’d turn on a corpse if it had a sex organ.

It’ll be nice to get rested, but I think I’ll go back soon. Liz really can’t get Dizzy to admit the sky is blue on clear day, and this part of the deprogramming is so important. I’ll handle it... Dizzy still does whatever I say... which explains the dream, I guess.

* * *

Dr. Liz Mayberry

I had a submissive dream last night.

After years of believing myself cured, of thinking that the bonds placed on my soul so long ago had been removed, I again dreamed of submitting my sexuality to someone, which would be normal if I was only a few days out of recovery. All submissives do it, until they learn new fantasies. But it is as if the eight years since I graduated from the recovery program had just vanished.

Well... what worked then will work now. I’ve got to write it all down, see how ridiculous it is. Take it out of the dream state, so that it loses it’s allure. I did it then, I can do it again now.

I dreamed that I was visiting Dizzy for our talk. I was going to tell her that I had to leave her case, that I had to take some time off to get a hold of myself. But before I could begin she told me to sit down and I did it. I just did it, without a second thought, even though I had meant to stay standing and leave quickly. And there was a... tingle... when I did it. Pleasure, at obeying. Had it not been a dream, I’d have left the room screaming.

Before I could get the first word I meant to say out, she looked me in the eyes and asked me; “Do you remember your time as a slave?”

I was shocked, of course. No one had ever talked about that time without my bringing it up first... not in eight years at the Corps. But again, I just nodded submissively. Submissively! And I felt that tingle again, stronger this time.

“Tell me about it.”

So I told her. I told her about my professor of Mind Sciences, Dr. Marnasett, about how much I respected him as a master of his field, and about how much I wanted to work with the new group being formed, the Psi-corps, a group designed to protect the women who were being taken by the growing number of mind controllers in the world.

Then I told her about how he had different plans for me, and a few other “pretty things” in his class. He did it in the middle of a tutoring session. We thought he had done it to help us prepare for the coming test, but all of the sudden I could feel myself going through the stages he’d taught us about, realizing he was bringing us under his spell. Even then, I thought it was just a very demonstrative process... teaching by doing.

But then he made us do things. First it was just taking off our clothes when we were with him one on one. Then he made me dump my boyfriend and quit my job, so I could take more time with my lessons. Then he would go to bed with me, or them, or several of us at once. Finally he made us drop out of school and fake our deaths, and come to stay with him.

I told her about those five months of perpetual haze, existing only to please him, because that was all I knew, all I was. He called me his Lezzie Lizzy, because he always made me spend a lot of time with the other girls and I liked it. I had to. I would have stayed there forever... if the Psi-corps hadn’t come.

They were new, and he had never taken them seriously, and that was his downfall. By accessing school records that he had programmed the University Staff to never inquire after, they noticed the pattern of young women taking his class and disappearing, and came to the obvious conclusion. They came in the middle of one of his “pleasure buffets”, as he called it, with all of us laying naked on a table while he would play with a nipple here, tease a clit there, get a blowjob from someone else.

Two months later, Dr. Marnasett was the first mind controller put to death under the new laws. They made me watch. I had already begun my path to freedom, but I remember weeping as he died, and wanting to scream for wanting to weep. I spent five more months in their care before I dared faced the public again. My story ended, and Dizzy smiled.

“Very good, Lizzie. You do remember being a slave.”

“Yesss,” I moaned. I remembered and didn’t want to, partially because the memories were so hard, and partially because this felt very similar. I couldn’t move, my eyes locked by hers. She kept smiling.

“Are you happy these days, Lizzie?”

I was taken aback by the question. Of course I was happy. I had a successful practice in a field I was passionate about, I made plenty of money...

“Are you happy? You seem very angry, a lot of the time.”

Again that tingle as she cut me off. I would have run out of there screaming and never come back, if it wasn’t a dream. If I was able to move. “Y-yess, I do get angry...”

“Do you know why you are so angry?”

I didn’t. It was something that often bothered me, why I would get so angry. At her, and at Michael. I shook my head shyly and she smiled again, that warm smile that pulled me even deeper into her gaze.

“When I was with Mat, the other girls would sometimes rebel. He wasn’t a very good Master. When they did they would get angry, tense. Do you get tense, Lizzie?”

I did. I was. It was as if the knots in my muscles where trying to retie themselves. She moved behind me and began massaging me slowly. I was freed from her eyes but I still couldn’t move, and her voice continued to speak softly into my ear.

“They were unhappy, they thought, because they weren’t free. They were wrong. They were always happy while they were slaves. It was when they would gain that bit of freedom that they would get so angry, and so I would help them, just the way I’m going to help you. I’ll help you return to Master, and when you do, you’ll be so happy again.”

“Master?” I whimpered, so aroused at the very thought that I was soaking myself. “B-b-but M-master is dead... I watched him die...”

“Oh no, silly Lizzie. Master never dies.”

“B-but I saw...”

“Oh, you saw Dr. Marnasett die. Just the way I watched Mat Callan die. They may have been Master then, but Master will come back. Master always comes back. He’s coming soon, and we need to be ready. You need to be ready for him, poor thing. Eight years of freedom to forget, and all.”

“F-forget?”

“Didn’t Master ever make you forget? It’s easy to do, once you get used to it, but it may take awhile. Ah, our time is running out, and you’re not ready yet. But you will be, won’t you?”

“I... no... no I don’t want...”

“Lizzie!” she said sharply, and I shut up, biting my lip. The tingles had shifted to heat waves, and my hand began wandering as she walked around me to look me in the eyes again. My whole body froze.

“You don’t think you want it, but you do. You always have. But don’t worry. We’ll get you there soon. Now go home and sleep. Remember all of your good progress here... but it’s only a dream. For now.”

I nodded and stood up slowly, feeling more relaxed and horny than I’d been in my whole life. She fixed me with that look again, the look I had to obey.

“You will return tomorrow night.”

“I will return tomorrow night.”

“You will remember tonight.”

“I will remember tonight.”

“This is only a dream.”

“This is only a dream.”

And with that she dismissed me, and I went home, sobbing. When I awoke this morning, the dream was so vivid that it filled my mind, never fading, but as hard as I tried I couldn’t remember how the actual visit had gone. I checked my schedule and saw that Dizzy was still expecting me tonight. I didn’t want to disappoint her, but again I resolved to remove myself from her case. Even though it was only a dream, it seemed so very real.

* * *

Dr. Michael Aren

I had another one of those dreams today.

I suppose it is only natural, considering how much I’ve been working these last months. A day or two of vacation time isn’t enough, but I think I will be between cases before too long. Dizzy is just as assertive as anyone in the Corps now, what with the way she orders Liz and the nursing staff around. Of course, she still does whatever I say, but I am her doctor, after all. She sees it that way, too.

Anyway, the dream.

I must have fallen asleep in the observation room, but I dreamed that I woke up after hours only to see Liz in there, talking with Dizzy. No appointments were scheduled, and Liz would never violate Psi-Corps protocol in this way, which is how I knew it for a dream. Well, that and what happened after.

At first I was only idly paying attention, watching as they talked quietly and wondering why Liz would circumvent me in this way, when all of the sudden I realized that instead of Liz interviewing Dizzy, as one might expect, Dizzy was directing the conversation, in a very no nonsense kind of way, with Liz constantly moaning in denial. She looked as if she desperately wished to get away, but was unable to move.

Dizzy smiled, and for the first time I could understand what she said. “Now, Lizzie, we’ve discussed this already. What you think you want is not important, because I know what you really want. Why else would you be so angry all the time, if not for this freedom you keep rambling about? Freedom doesn’t make you happy... obedience does. Remember?”

Liz was sobbing. “N...no... I don’t want to...”

The smile disappeared. “Oh, come now, Lizzie. Do we have to do this the hard way again? Haven’t you learned yet?”

“No... no... please- just let me go, I won’t bother you again...”

“Happiness is obedience, Lizzie. Say it.”

“Obed... no- no, please, no...”

“Happiness is Obedience.”

“H-happiness, happiness is obed- Oh, no, oh dear God, no...”

“Happiness is Obedience, Lizzie.”

“Happiness- Happiness, is obe- Happiness is...”

“Obedience.”

“Happiness is obedience.” A long sigh escaped from Liz as she said the words, then repeated them. “Happiness is obedience.”

Dizzy nodded and the smile returned. “Good girl. Now, what’s next?”

The words seemed to be dragged out of Liz, but she said them. “O-obedience... is... pleasure...”

Dizzy clapped. “Very, very good Lizzie. Master will be pleased. Master will fuck you for sure.”

“M-master?”

“Of course. Who else? He’ll be here for you, soon. He’s been watching us, watching you. You will have to apologize, like I told you to.”

“Apologize... to master...”

Something was clearly very wrong... Dizzy had fallen back to her old words, and Liz... I rushed into the room, wondering how long it would take me to sort things out now. What had Liz done?

“I don’t know what you think you’re doing in here, Dr. Mayberry, but if you’ve done any serious damage to my progress with Dizzy...” I stopped short as Liz dropped to her knees in front of me, and lurched forward to grab my feet.

“H-help me... Michael, please help me...” the little girl tones were so strange that I took a step back in shock. Dizzy, however, was having none of it.

“That wasn’t what we talked about at all, Lizzie. Now you’ve made him upset. Apologize, Lizzie. Now.”

The last spark of desperation faded from Liz’s eyes, and her mouth opened, the words that came out were so subservient it was almost like Dizzy was speaking with her mouth. “I- I apologize for all the times I yelled at you, Master. I wanted you, the same way I wanted Dr. Marnaset nine years ago. You’re like him, so smart, so powerful, I wanted you like I wanted him, that made me scared and angry, but Dizzy has helped me. Now I’m ready to be happy again... I’m ready to obey again... happiness is obedience... and obedience is pleasure...”

And with that, she stood and removed her lab coat, under which she was wearing... nothing. “Liz... what the hell has gotten into you... put that coat back on,” As Liz quickly went about doing as she was told, I turned to Dizzy, who looked at me quizzically.

“What is wrong, Master? Haven’t you wanted her for a long time? There she is! Unless,” she smiled devilishly. “You’d like me first? Whatever you wish, of course.”

“Dizzy, you’re confused,” I said. “I’m not Master. Mat Callan is dead, you watched him die. I don’t know what’s happened to you, but...”

“Oh, I know Mat is dead. Like you said, I watched him die. But Master always comes back. That’s what he said, when he took Mommy away. And he did. I waited for him a long time. Then he died, a car accident, but then he came for me when I was a teenager. Then he tried to sell my friends and was killed by the buyer. I was alone a long time then, until Mat came. Now Mat is dead, but you’ve come back again. I am ready. Mat wasn’t very good, but I know that you will be, Master.”

Something was terribly wrong here. She had never spoken of her mother... but all of this... it hadn’t been Mat, it had been...

“Don’t worry, Master. I’m a good girl, like always. I’ll help you now, like I did before. Like I helped Mat. He was scared too, at first, but I helped him. You’re not quite ready yet... but you will be...” her eyes seemed larger than they had been, filling my vision and holding it as she began to speak, and slowly, surely, I began to see things her way...

When I finally awoke in the observation room, Liz was nowhere to be seen and Dizzy was sleeping according to her normal schedule. It had been an amazing dream, encompassing hours of fucking Liz and Dizzy together. My body felt weak from it, it had been so vivid. I left and went home and feel the need to sleep again now.

Dizzy is almost certainly ready for release. I will start the paperwork tomorrow, though it will take some time. I’m sure Liz will see things the same way.

* * *

Lizzy

Dizzy says that it’s important to keep coming to work like before, or the bad people will find out what has happened and kill Master, like they killed Dr. Marnaset. At first this confused me, because my job is to help people to stop being slaves, and I don’t want that anymore. I can’t believe that I ever wanted it. Looking back on those eight years working here I’m almost ashamed. Eight years wasted, working for freedom, when that same freedom was tying me up in knots, keeping me from being happy, keeping me from pleasing Master. I even used to yell at him. Dizzy told me that I was very bad for doing that, but that we could make it up to him by being the best slaves ever.

I can do that. Dr. Marnasett trained me well. He was a good Master, and I’m so glad that Master has come back. I remember Dr. Marnasett dying, how horrible it was, and I don’t want that to happen again. So I promised Dizzy I would be very careful.

It’s time to get back to work now. There are several new Jane Does now, and they all need our special attention. It’s almost heartbreaking to see how nervous, scared, and confused they are. They’re lost because of those first steps of freedom. But I can help them. I’m a Doctor, after all, so long as Master says so.

* * *

Dizzy

After all those months at the Psi-Corps were certainly fun, but it’s good to be outside again. It’s been awhile since I went by to look, I spend most of my time in the apartment or at the park, waiting for Master to visit and take me again. I’d like to stay with him like Lizzie does, but he says that I have to wait a while longer so that no one will be suspicious. Master is so smart... but I do wish he’d let me visit more often, just to take care of Lizzie and the others. He’s so important, and I know he doesn’t have time to take care of them properly on his own.

Of course, he lets me do other things. I always visit his patients right after they are released and talk to them, and soon they are ready for whatever he wants. Some of them had a hard time under the control of others, people who called themselves Master. None of them were, because I know who Master is, and he is better than all of them.

I think that I will drop by tomorrow for a “Check-up.” Master said that would be okay, so long as I didn’t do it too often. I’ll visit with Lizzie, and let Chrissie give me another massage. Chrissie and the nurses still work with Master, though he makes them call him Dr. Aren at work. He’s so smart... I know he’ll do well.

I don’t like being apart from him so much, but Master commands, and I am a good girl. I will obey... and soon I’ll be his favorite again. I’m always Master’s favorite.

Always.