The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding the Shoe on the Other Foot

The trap

“So, how is our struggle with the Quanchu going?” Mercada asked. Yanara looked up the ladder, her eyes catching a few glimpses of the doctor’s shapely behind underneath the labcoat. “When we departed we seemed to have been stalemated by them.” They were using the ladders because the lifts were offline and Lab 7 was two decks down.

Yanara had to think for a moment as the name didn’t spark a memory right away. “Oh, those. I guess the stalemate must have ended soon after cause their last planet fell 12 years ago. A part of their navy escaped and like always they vowed to drive us off even if it took them all of their lives. You know how it goes.”

“Yes, I do.” There was an odd quality to the doc’s tone, almost regretful or something like that. When they finally reached the lab they still had to wait a couple of minutes before power had been restored from the bridge and enough air had been pumped in the room.

The room was a mess, the result of decompression, loss of gravity, a crash translation into normal space and then the return of gravity and atmosphere had even thrown some of the heavier items about. “The safe is behind that desk standing against the wall. Normally I would just throw a switch and it would slide away on its own power but the power supply for that wasn’t tied into the enviromentals so we will have to do it by hand.”

Yanara nodded that she understood and together they heaved the metal contraption away. It made quite a racket in an otherwise quiet room and Yanara was relieved when the heavy piece of furniture was out of the way. She stood back to give Mercada some privacy as she disengaged the locks on the safe. She could tell one of the locks was voice-activated because the doctor whispered something before the safe chimed and the final lock clicked open.

Mercada retrieved a transparent orb that fitted neatly in the palm of her hand out of the safe. Yanara could see that the lower half was filled with machinery although what exact purpose they had was a mystery to her. Probably had something to do with containing or preserving the precious nanites inside.

Her job done Yanara took the time to admire the doctor’s form. She hadn’t been getting any since she had gotten on the Panopea. Mei-Li was just too obsessed about being a good Amazonan that she didn’t indulge herself much in the pleasures that came with it and Diana and her just didn’t click right. They were friends but that was it and of course Commander Anari was right out. She was so busy staring at the blonde that she didn’t notice Mercada slotting the orb into a console nor the data that began scrolling on the screen. She did notice it when the screen went dark again and Mercada turned around to place the orb back into the safe.

“So, the nanites are safe I take it?” Yanara asked trying to cover up what she had been doing.

Mercada closed the safe before turning around to smile at Yanara. “Yes, they are. And that is a load of my mind, the Council would want my head if I had lost even one of them let alone two!”

“I can imagine,” Yanara replied. A silence fell between them as she tried to figure out what to say and do. She could report to Anari that they were done but she had this lovely woman all to herself right now. ‘It wouldn’t hurt to stay here for a while, right? Not like they need us for anything at the moment,’ she reasoned.

But it was Mercada that made the first move. She stretched her back before shrugging of the labcoat revealing she was wearing a tube top. Yanara hadn’t expected that but got a little smile when she saw the nubs poking through the material. Apparently she wasn’t the only one who would be interested in some alone-time.

“I’m really glad you’re the one that came along. Your shipmates don’t seem like the type to offer... comfort. Not the comfort I need anyway,” Mercada told her as she approached Yanara.

“Oh, yeah. I’m a very caring person and what you’re going through must be, eh, though. Just tell me what you need.” Mercada showed her what she needed by soundly kissing her on the mouth. If Yanara was a little less self-centered she might have questioned Mercada’s behavior but she didn’t and simply returned the kiss. As their tongues joined the action their hands began to roam over the others back. But Yanara wanted to get to the good part so she began kissing her way down the doctor’s neck to one of those gorgeous tits.

Mercada wasn’t protesting the haste, she just helped the girl by pulling her top down so Yanara could start laving the mound with wet kisses. She cooed and stroked Yanara’s brown hair as she slowly worked her way to the teat. That journey was stopped cold when her chin unexpectedly touched metal.

She opened her eyes and drew her head back to see what it was. What she saw left her mouth gaping. At the base of each of Mercada’s aureoles there was a metal ring grafted into the skin. Out of each ring two strips of metal jutted inwards touching the erect nipples from opposite sides. It looked bizarre and she had never heard of anything like that.

She was so stunned that she was taken by surprise when Mercada yanked her head back to her right breast. When her lips and teeth came close to the ring an invisible force grabbed hold of them and glued them to the ring. ‘It must be some kind of repulsor-field, but no generator can be that small,’ the analytical part of Yanara concluded.

But most of Yanara wasn’t interested in that, she was in a fight-or-flight mode and she drew her left arm back in preparation of the fight part. Her right arm was trapped by Mercada’s embrace. Again her reaction was stalled, this time by the metallic taste of the liquid that was now pouring out of the nipple. Above her Mercada had begun to make sounds of satisfaction.

“Don’t worry dear, the nanites will make you understand everything soon enough.” Yanara however didn’t feel like waiting for that. She could feel the liquid slithering over her tongue and down her throat. She even felt it bury into the supple muscle. So she let her left fist fly.

Mercada stopped the punch easily and Yanara began to feel helpless. ‘What do I do? Kick her? But there is no room to get enough momentum.’ Her frantic thoughts were silenced when she suddenly felt her tongue move of its own accord. It began to caress the underside of Mercada’s nipple as if to coax it to give Yanara more of the liquid.

The thoughts of physical resistance fled her mind as she became trapped in her own body until Mercada stepped back. Her mouth released the tit with a pop but Yanara didn’t pay attention to that. She stood there helplessly as the blonde doctor helped her out of her skinsuit and laid her down on the floor. She thought she could call out for help but they were alone on the deck, nobody would hear her.

“Now the next part is going to be a little difficult at first but the rewards at the end are more than worth it,” Mercada informed her as she combed Yanara’s hair. “Yes, there are so many rewards to being Master’s slave.”

Yanara’s eyes widened at that. ‘Oh Goddess, no! It has to be the guy in the tube. I got to fight it, I have to keep in mind who I am. What I am.’ Her breathing became irregular as she felt her body become aroused.

“I am Yanara of the Caswallen, an ensign in the Free Amazonan Navy. And I will never submit to a man,” she spoke in defiance. Mercada just looked down her body. Yanara followed her gaze and her eyes almost fell out of their sockets at what she saw. Two tiny, metallic half-cylinders had grown out of her skin above her pussy. As she watched a silver wire slid out of both of them and these began to make their way to the hood protecting her clit. They bent at a slight angle before drawing back that hood to expose her button. Then they moved forward again until they touched it eliciting a sharp hiss from Yanara. ‘Is she going to torture me using my own body?’ she wondered. ‘What the hell is that supposed to do?’

Her answer came soon after as a minute shock went through the sensitive bundle of nerves. There was pain but there was even more pleasure and this time Yanara gasped. “I am Yanara of the Caswallen, an ensign in the Free Amazonan Navy. And I will never submit to a man,” she told herself. The wiring responded by giving her another shock of pleasure.

And Mercada now weighed in as well. “You’re already Master’s property, this reluctance to accept the truth isn’t helping you. Just let go and enjoy your freedom.”

“Freedom isn’t slavery, it’s...” she was interrupted by a grunt cause by another zap that had been released after she had said ‘slavery’. She got back on track after she had recovered from that wave of pleasure though. “It’s captivity, that is what slavery is!”

Again she gasped as the wires once more rewarded her for uttering the s-word. Again and again she was swept up by bubbles of pleasure that popped before she could really cum. ‘I have to stay focussed, I need to focus on who I am,’ she thought desperately.

“I am Yanara of the Caswallen, an ensign in the Free Amazonan Navy. And I will never submit to a man,” she practically shouted at the now nude blonde who was looking down at her with a look of pity.

“I am Yanara of the Caswallen, a slave-ensign,” another pleasure-shock went through her body but Yanara stubbornly kept going, “in the Free Amazonan Navy. And I will never submit to just any man.” Another reward zinged through her system forcing her to collect herself before she could start speaking again.

“I am Yanara of the Caswallen, a slave in the Master’s Amazonan Navy. And I will never submit to Master.” She was sweating profusely now and only half-aware of what she was saying.

“I am Yanara of the Caswallen, a slave in the Master’s Navy. I will only submit to Master.” Once again she was rewarded but something in Yanara was still fighting. ‘No, there is something wrong about that. I, I need to say something different. Those nanites are using it against me.’

“I am Master’s property,” She tried. The orgasm that coursed through her body told her she was on the right path. “His will is my will, I am free because He made me His, to serve Him is pleasure, to please Him is bliss.” Every statement elicited another orgasm from her enslaved clit reassuring Yanara that she was speaking the truth now.

“And now I just have to make certain the flow is reversed or we’ll be pumping our last fuel-reserves into the Panopea,” Diana told jokingly. Neither of them was sitting in the engineering pod, instead they were leaning against its sides. Diana took another surreptitious look at Colonel Scorpia. She had been impressed by how professional she had been about everything. Her questions had been about the navy and how Amazona was fairing in general, nothing personal. ‘If I had learned that I was one of the two only survivors of my crew and that I had been in stasis for 30 years, I don’t think I could get my mind to focus on the job like she is doing.’

Scorpia nodded. “Then all we can do is wait while they pump the fuel in slowly. I don’t want to put too much pressure on the boom since it has been left unattended for 30 years.”

“And you told them that and they agreed as well. You can relax for a moment Colonel, you got some shocking news not too long ago.”

Scorpia gave her a wry smile. “You’re right,” she consented before turning around and stepping closer to the captain’s pod. She was staring at Captain Yvain’s remains. “She wasn’t a friend but in the months we worked together I came to respect her. She was a good captain.”

Diana joined her and stood besides her, staring at the mummified remains. “She wasn’t really responsible for what happened, you just have to keep that in mind.”

“Oh, but she was. She foolishly tried to fight Master’s will.”

Diana frowned at that and turned to face the other woman. But her question of what she was talking about was cut short by a palm-strike to her chin, knocking Diana off her feet. At the same time Scorpia’s other hand struck like a viper and grabbed Diana’s force baton out of its holster. By the time she actually landed on the deck Scorpia had already extended the weapon and plunged it downward into Diana’s stomach.

The stun-charge made her body convulse for a moment after which she lay there like a rag doll. Stun wasn’t really an accurate description as the charge didn’t render a person so much as unconscious as it paralyzed. It would take an unaltered human about half an hour to recover but Diana knew from her experiences during training that her nanites would have her up and about in half that time.

It was this experience that allowed her to keep her panic contained, but she was still trying to wrap her head around why Scorpia had attacked in the first place. “Why did you do that?” she asked Scorpia as the woman began to remove Diana’s skinsuit, hating how pleading her voice sounded.

The colonel stopped for a moment and looked her right in the eyes telling her dead-serious, “because it’s in my nature.” She giggled like a schoolgirl as she finished stripping a mystified Diana. “Just a little insider-joke. Truth is, I’ve got orders and I love following orders.” Her tone was serious but her eyes went a little unfocussed at the last part of that sentence. ‘Somehow, I don’t think she’s talking about orders from Intelligence,’ Diana thought. And then the colonel stepped out of her own skinsuit and Diana forgot about Scorpia’s puzzling statement.

Scorpia had smallish breasts, even smaller than Diana’s but she wasn’t paying attention to those. What had grabbed her attention was the large, silvery tattoo that covered Scorpia’s entire body. It ran from her collarbone to her wrists and down her body till it reached her ankles. The thorny vines seemed to form a larger pattern but Diana couldn’t really tell. ‘What is going on here?’

Scorpia didn’t offer any clues. She just lowered herself onto Diana and wrapped herself around the still-paralyzed girl until she couldn’t brake away even if she had control of her muscles. Their eyes met and once again Diana was surprised, this time by Scorpia’s irises which began to glitter with a silver sheen.

“Just relax Diana, just look into my eyes and let go. There is nothing that you can do anyway so why not save your strength for later?” She was making a lot of sense to Diana but she remained on her guard. She peered deeper into Scorpia’s eyes trying to find out how they were changing exactly, focussing on the silver twinkling so close to her own eyes.

Despite herself she began to loose herself in those eyes. She became distracted for what felt like a moment but came back to reality when her body gave a whimper as she felt dozens of needles penetrate her wherever their bodies were in contact with each other. “Yes, just let it happen. Don’t fight it, just let yourself slip into bliss,” Scorpia murmered.

Diana felt some kind of liquid entering her body, burning for a second before it seemed to vanish. Her muscles began to twitch on their own. Her hands clenched and unclenched, her toes wriggled and she noted with embarrassment that her aureoles were starting to harden and that her pussy was beginning to lubricate.

And then the needles retracted and Scorpia got up to traipse to the captain’s pod. From the corner of her eyes she followed the colonel as she unsealed the pod and jabbed a needle that had sprung out of her wrist into the corpse. She watched as that corpse began to dissolve into a silver goop and when it was done there was nothing left of Captain Yvain. She followed the goop as it jumped out of the pod and quickly dashed out of the bridge. ‘Like a stone skipping on water,’ she reflected as she moaned after her hands gave her tits a good squeeze.

‘My hands!’ She looked down and watched as her hands thoroughly fondled her breasts, hands that could almost belong to someone else for she didn’t know what their next move would be. But only almost because while she didn’t control them she could still feel perfectly with them. The feeling of her fingers gliding over that silky skin and tweaking those hard nubs felt almost as good as the sensations her tits were transmitting to her brain. A brain that was slowly being swallowed by a pleasant fog.

Diana mentally backed away from it and was now beginning to get a little desperate and that desperation grew when she heard herself starting to speak. “I am Master’s property. My body and mind are His and my only desire is to please Him. It feels good to be Master’s slave, it feels wonderful to obey.” And as she began to say those words a second time her hands snaked their way down and without preamble a finger began plunging its way in and out of her now very wet pussy. She didn’t notice Scorpia coming back or kneeling besides her but Diana heard it when Scorpia began to repeat the words right along with her.

She looked to the left and watched as Scorpia was fingerfucking herself in time with Diana. The scent of aroused woman was now thick in the air but Diana held on to one hope. ‘Once the refueling is over, someone is going to check on us. And then they’ll come to the rescue, I just have to hold on until then. I am Master’s...’ she backed away from that thought horrified.

She tried to keep her own thoughts deathly quiet but still a mental ghost of her voice droned on in time with her body. ‘I am Master’s property. My body and mind are His and my only desire is to please Him. It feels good to be Master’s slave, it feels wonderful to obey.’

‘No!’ She reeled against herself. ‘My body is Mas... my own. Just because it feels good to pleasure my slave-body does not mean that I can’t obey Him if I... No, that’s not right either. What’s right? This feels right but I feel like I should resist.’ She tried to concentrate but it was getting hard. Her body felt so good as a third finger was thrusted into her pussy and felt wonderful after a finger began circling her pucker. The boundary between that other mental voice that sounded so much like her and her own thoughts was getting thinner by the second.

‘Oh yes, just hold on Diana. It won’t be long now until, until...’ She had trouble remembering on what she was waiting. ‘Was it Master? No, He is still in the stasis-tube.’ Another memory flickered through her mind. ‘Scorpia said something about resisting, about resisting Master.’ She grunted as the finger that had been coating her rosebud in her own juices finally entered her.

‘Because He is not my Master. I, I am not supposed to want to be His slave. They told me so.’ Her body began to grind her clit harder into the palm of her hand, temporarily derailing her thoughts. ‘But what is wrong with feeling so good? They must be jealous, they didn’t want me to feel this fantastic,’ she concluded even though she couldn’t recall right now who ‘they’ were precisely.

‘Well they can go to hell. It feels so good to be Master’s property. I love being His slave. I am ready to be His,’ she concluded. Without warning the climax blasted through her mind, rewarding her for her surrender. Only semi-conscious she still managed to return Scorpia’s kiss that welcomed her into the fold.

Mei-Li frowned as she looked at the occupied stasis-tube. On the one hand she didn’t like the idea of a man not being under the control of the nanites. On the other, she knew how painful the shock-collar was and pain was good. She stepped closer to the tube and peered inside to see if there was anything that resembled a controller for the collar but saw nothing but the man. He didn’t look that bad in the gray clothes of a slave. They weren’t flattering of course, those loose pants and shirt but from what Mei-Li could see he was in good shape.

She stepped back again and took a moment to consider where the most likely place was for the Colonel to put her weapons. Her pondering was cut short, however, when to her amazement two locks of her hair wrapped themselves around her wrists and pulled them up against the sides of her head. She hadn’t even felt her braid untwine itself which was impossible because there were pressure sensors imbedded into the micro-wire muscles. Without them she would never have any fine control over her hair.

But events took a turn for the impossible when additional locks wrapped themselves around her legs and forced her to her knees. There was no way that could have happened simply because her hair wasn’t long enough and her enhancement couldn’t extend her hair like that either. But it had still happened and now she was trapped by her own... ‘That Scorpia, she’s responsible. She did something to my hair but why would she do that?’ A curl of hair began to stroke her earlobes, which felt good, but she tried to ignore it.

She took a sharp intake of air when she felt two more locks unseal her suit and peal it off her body before slithering to her breasts. The silken strands that now covered them began to gently sway over her sensitive skin. Despite herself Mei-Li could feel her nipples stiffen which only got worse when those strands bundled together so they could firmly knead her tits. Other locks curled themselves around her teats and laved them with attention as well.

Mei-Li’s face was strained as she tried to break the deceptively soft restraints holding her in place. ‘It’s no use, these hairs are as though as steel. I may just as well enjoy, I mean endure, what they are doing to me.’

Her eyes fluttered when the first strands began to stroke her puffy folds. But she snapped out of it when she suddenly heard a voice in her head. “I am making you feel good, don’t I?”

‘What? Who is that?’ Mei-Li wondered.

“Take a guess,” the voice teased. At the same time her hair squeezed her titties and a firm bundle entered her sopping cunt to stimulate her g-spot. Mei-Li’s eyes momentarily rolled back but she recovered.

‘My hair?’ she guessed and feeling silly for thinking something that ridiculous.

“Well, I am controlling it but you should look at what’s in front of you.”

Mei-Li blinked and then looked at the glowing stasis-tube. ‘You! But how could you? You’re in stasis.’

“Does the how matter? I want to make you feel good, all the time. Just give me your pain, give me yourself.”

‘Never! I’ll kill you for this you filthy...’ Her reply was interrupted by a few strands that had begun to caress the inside of her buttocks making her hips jump forward.

“Will you at least admit, my slave, that I am making you feel good?” the voice asked patiently.

The Amazonan couldn’t stifle all the sounds of pleasure that were trying to escape her mouth but didn’t respond.

“Denying reality isn’t very healthy, just enjoy it,” the voice in her head encouraged. Again her hips shot forward as a lock of hair that was caressing her pussy dropped lower so it could reach her perineum. She twisted her body around trying to escape the pleasure but she didn’t even manage to disrupt her hair’s rhythm. It simply continued with its soft yet firm ministrations of every erogenous zone her body had.

She was breathing harder now and her back was hunched with moans and sighs escaping her lips every time she exhaled. She was getting close to coming now, she could feel it. ‘Alright, it feels good. Now stop it...please.’

“Why should I stop making you feel good? Why can’t I make you feel even better?”

‘I ran into that one,’ she conceded to herself. The bundle of hair between her legs subtly twisted position so that it was now undulating against her clit. It only took a few strokes for Mei-Li to cum, her body stiffening as the pleasure rolled through it and her pussy futilely tried to clamp down on the intruder. She had hoped it was over but when she came back down she found the stimulation beginning all over again. “Nooooo,” she moaned even as her hips involuntarily bucked.

“Yes,” the voice countered. “You are just fighting me because you were taught to do that. Why not accept me as your Master? Why don’t you give yourself to me when I can make you feel so good? I already control your body, you can feel it strain for my touch. What are you resisting?”

She shook her head. ‘But you don’t have my mind yet. I’ll get out of this, sooner or later,’ she shot back.

“But why do you want to escape? Why don’t you give in to what you want?”

“I, I... This is a lie. You’re a man, you can’t be trusted. All you bring is pain and hurt, like those pirates that killed my mother!”

“But I’m not hurting you. I offer to take your pain away, the pain that was so diligently nurtured by your saviors.” And Mei-Li suddenly became the spectator of some very vivid memories. Her early years at the education center to be exact with center stage being accorded to the psychiatrist there. “She didn’t help you like I am offering to. She just taught you to hate. I want give you pleasure, teach you to love.” A gentle brush against her clit punctuated that statement.

‘You’re lying, you have to be,’ she reassured herself.

“But I am making you feel good, don’t I? You thought pain was good but can you honestly say now that pleasure isn’t so much better?”

Mei-Li gave a deep moan that went on and on as a small bundle of hair, liberally coated in her own juices, gently entered her asshole. ‘It feels sooo good,’ she admitted.

“And it can become even better. Just let your mind follow your body, accept my gift and give yourself over to me.”

She was making unintelligible sounds now and was trying to push her body into the source of her pleasure. ‘Better? Yes, I want to feel better.’

“Then remove your force baton and controller,” the voice suggested. She found her arms no longer held tight against her head although the bangs were still firmly wrapped around her wrists. Her right hand reached down and plucked the baton out of its holster and then dropped it on the floor beside her. A part of her considered using this opportunity to activate the com-link on her controller. That thought was drowned out by a surge of pleasure as she was rewarded for her compliance. She tore her controller of and let it drop to the floor as well and got rewarded again.

“Very good slave.” Mei-Li moaned in response as the word ‘slave’ was accompanied by another concerted effort to give her more pleasure. “Now remove the skinsuit.” Mei-Li did as she was ordered, the hair around her legs moved out of the way to let her remove the lower part of the skinsuit.

She was now standing naked before the stasis-tube, her hair wild and moving as if it was alive. Probing her, caressing her sweaty skin and heaving chest as her hands roamed her taut tummy. Her knees were weak so she found herself kneeling again before her master.

“Tell me what you offer me slave,” he ordered.

Mei-Li paused, some part of her hesitating as if she still had a choice. “I offer you myself, my body and my mind,” she had to pause as the bundle in her pussy and ass flexed approvingly. “I submit myself to you, Master.” Again the bundles of hair flexed.

“And I accept. Now for your reward.” For a moment Mei-Li was puzzled what he meant by that when she suddenly felt with her hair again. But she didn’t just feel pressure with it now though, there was heat and moisture but most of all there was pleasure. Somehow Master had made every fiber of hair as sensitive as her tits were and her eyes rolled backwards as her pleasure tripled in an instant.

She shook with orgasm, again and again as her own body-movement made her hair move against her body, stroking and caressing it until there was no distinction between her mind and her body. Both were pleasure and both were giving pleasure. “Thank you Master,” she managed to say before she drowned in silky smooth ecstasy.

Diana’s hands were operating the controls with an economy of motion as she was testing the fusion-reactors. She was naked and sitting between the legs of an equally naked Scorpia in the engineering pod. She wasn’t actually in control of those hands at the moment or any other part of her body to be exact. It was Scorpia who was putting her body through its paces like a puppeteer.

The strings were the needles that came out of Scorpia’s tattoo and who were right now lodged in Diana’s back. Some were just pumping nanites into her body to speed up her own reconstruction to a complete slave. But most were directly connected to her nervous system. ‘It’s such a turn on to be under her complete control,’ she moaned as Scorpia added another ghost-finger to the imaginary digits that were diddling her. ‘Although that is also helping.’

Diana felt fingers playing with her pussy and a mouth sucking on both her nipples even though Scorpia only had one mouth and her hands were resting on Diana’s thighs. She simply tricked the younger woman’s nervous system into thinking it felt those things, which it then obediently relayed to Diana’s brain. ‘Yes, I am a very obedient slave.’ A wave of approval blanketed her mind.

But she was a curious slave too. “Scorpia, will I get a tattoo like you have? And what does it stand for anyway?”

Scorpia chuckled. “No, you won’t get one. Although you could ask Master for one if you like. And why I have it? It shows how I am completely wrapped in Master’s will, that my will is entwined in His. That, and for some reason it makes Him think of my name. He’s quirky that way.”

They were interrupted by the buzzing of the com, Anari wanted to speak to them. “Diana, could you and Colonel Scorpia come to Stasis-chamber 6 as soon as possible,” the commander requested.

Diana was a little uncertain as to why Anari would want to see her there but she tried to act naturally. “Sure, we’re about to get one of the fusion-reactors online for real but we can leave the bridge after that.”

“Excellent, Anari out.” And with that the com-link was severed.

“Do you think she suspects something?” Diana asked a little worried.

Scorpia sounded unconcerned even though her answer came as something of a shock to her. “Yes, I think there is a fair chance she does. I guess we better finish you off then.”

“Don’t you mean...” She was cut short as she felt a new mouth beginning to suck and nibble on her clit, quickly sending her over the edge. The climax felt even better because she couldn’t really move or do anything. Scorpia kept her captive in her own cumming body, her hands still operating the controls.

Doctor Mercada was lying on her back, shuddering as another orgasm wracked her body. After Yanara had gotten another dose of nanites she got very busy with thanking Mercada by eating her out, repeatedly. She knew Mercada still had to cope with the loss of so many of her sister-slaves and that this wasn’t helping her with that. But it kept her mind off that loss for now and Yanara resolved herself to be there for the blonde when the time came.

And it kept her own mind focussed on submitting, which was very helpful whenever she encountered pockets of her former, selfish persona. She helped the nanites squash those of course and was rewarded for her compliance with a pleasure-shock every time.

She was interrupted by Mercada who lifted up Yanara’s chin and beckoned her to come up and lie with her. She did so and her mouth automatically sought out one of the doctor’s nipples to suckle on it. She loved the taste of the silver fluid because every drop washed away more of her will, every sip filled her with obedience. The thoughts elicited another pleasure-shock from her slave-clit.

Unfortunately they were interrupted by the beeping of Yanara’s controller, someone was trying to com them. Reluctantly she let go of Mercada’s teat and grabbed the controller. She savored the last dollops in her mouth for a moment before swallowing it so she could answer the call.

Commander Anari’s voice came through the com-link. “Yanara, could you give me an update on the Hix nanites? Have they been secured?”

Yanara blinked as she had to think for a moment what Anari was talking about. She had to stifle a grunt when Mercada slipped a thigh between her legs. But then she remembered what they had originally come to do at the lab. “Ah, yes. Ehm, it was touch and go for a while there, the battery on the safe had almost run out and if that had happened it would have destroyed the contents before giving the ghost.” The blonde doctor pressed her thigh more firmly against Yanara who began to grind against it without thinking. “I had to hook it up to the power supply by hand, it didn’t even have enough juice in it anymore to unlock itself.” Yanara tried to give Mercada a disapproving look but it dissolved when she saw the naked desire in the doctor’s eyes.

Anari intruded on her thoughts. “So that is why you sound so out of breath?”

“Yeah, and I had to move some stuff out of the way too. This place is a mess.” She wasn’t even lying, there were flexipads strewn all over the floor.

“I see. And what has the good doctor been doing?”

‘She made me Master’s horny slave,’ she mentally responded but she knew she couldn’t actually say that. “She helped me clear the stuff out of the way, but right now she’s cleaning up her research notes and the like.”

“Alright, I want you and Doctor Mercada to come back to Stasis-chamber 6. I think its time we secure the other part of the doctor’s research.”

“We’ll be there, Yanara out.” Mercada was very thoughtful and took care of the coming part right away. After recovering for a bit they both dressed themselves. Yanara whimpered when she felt her hood being released by the retracting wires. She wished they could stay but it wouldn’t be comfortable in her skinsuit, not without a few modifications anyway.

Mei-Li was lying on her side as her hair caressed her like a lover. Soft moans escaped her lips and her body shuddered when her pleasure reached another peak. Her mind was floating on a cloud made of lust and delight as her hair whispered thoughts of surrender and obedience to her.

“Yes Master,” she said as her hair once again shortened to its original length and braided itself. She didn’t remember right away what order she had acknowledged until she saw her controller. ‘Anari, she’s waiting for my report. And she hasn’t submitted to Master yet.’ Master had already assured her that Scorpia and Mercada would take care of her fellow middies so she didn’t worry about them.

She ran her hand one last time through her hair. The nanites in it had already cleaned the strands so that they were even more shiny and vibrant than before. With regret and joy Mei-Li toned down the sensitivity of her hair. Regret that it was necessary to function properly and joy because she could dial it back up too. After she was dressed again she looked herself over a final time to ensure nothing looked out of the ordinary before activating her com-link.

“I have searched everywhere twice Commander, I even looked into the occupied tube, but there is nothing here to control the shock-collar. Do you want me to return to the Panopea?” Mei-Li avoided actually mentioning the person in the tube, afraid that she would slip up and accidentally reveal she was now Master’s.

She didn’t have to worry though. It sounded like Anari was completely focussed on Mei-Li’s fellow slaves. “No, I will be coming to you.”

Mei-Li contemplated unsealing her skinsuit again to finger herself a little but rejected that idea. ‘Anari would certainly get suspicious if she found me on my knees in front of the stasis-tube fucking myself while proclaiming to be Master’s property.’ The image did send a delightful shiver through her body. Instead, she planned what she would do after Anari got here.

‘She probably still thinks she can depend on me so she’ll turn her back to me trying to keep an eye on the others. Which means she won’t see it coming when I plant my force baton in her back. But should I try to stun her if she tries to shoot Master or just kill her?’

Her eyes grew unfocused for a moment as her Master spoke to her. ‘As you command,’ she relented. She didn’t like it, but Master was confident everything was in hand and that she didn’t have to worry about Anari.

When Anari finally arrived, she was breathing a little quicker than normal. Mei-Li did her best to act natural and was delighted to see that the commander fell for it. When the others arrived she noted with some amusement that Anari even trusted Yanara and Diana enough to place them behind her while she confronted Scorpia and Mercada. But not enough to have them directly behind her.

“I’ve thought about your version of events,” the commander told the two surviving slaves without even noticing that her crew was keeping a careful eye on her and not the colonel or the doctor. “And I found something puzzling. You said you were transporting the slave and that you jumped into this stasis-chamber when the alarm sounded. But you don’t have anything to control the shock-collar.”

Mei-Li admired Mercada’s quick response, it was real quality acting that she was doing there. “Ah, that would be my mistake. I had the control in my hand, I must have lost it during the confusion.”

“An excuse without evidence. I think its time we wake up sleeping beauty so I can question him as well,” Anari grumbled. Both the colonel and the doctor gave the commander an assessing gaze but the new slaves just smiled. They would finally meet their owner. Mercada started the revivification process and stepped back while making certain everybody had a clear view of the tube.

Soon enough the lid slid up and Master took His first breath in 34 years. Mei-Li didn’t expect what happened next. Both Scorpia and Mercada kneeled before him and she naturally followed their example, that was as it should be. But Anari bent her knees too. When Anari looked behind her Mei-Li noted that the redheaded commander didn’t have the understanding she had. Which meant that she wasn’t a slave yet but most of the petite Amazona’s attention was on Him. He looked magnificent and when he opened his eyes she felt herself swooning. His eyes were silver orbs that radiated power and control. The gray, loose-fitting clothes all Amazonan slaves wore just made him look distinguished.

Anari might have lost control of her body but apparently she could still use her mouth because she hollered, “What the hell is going on? What did you do to us?”

But Master ignored her for the moment and turned His attention to Scorpia and Mercada. “I already know from Mei-Li that we’re the only survivors. I... I want to hold a memorial service for them tomorrow morning, including Yvain. She just did what she thought was her duty.” Mei-Li was on the verge of tears as she heard the sadness in His voice. She wanted to comfort Him, make His pain go away like He had done for her but was uncertain if she could do that without permission.

His gaze roamed over the three middies and He gave a small smile that they eagerly returned. “But we have three new additions to the family too. You did good work on them, I can tell the ones you took under your wings are already completely mine.”

He approached Mei-Li and kneeled before her, not even sparing a look for a now fuming Anari. He cupped her cheek with His right hand and she pressed herself into it with a contended smile. “You’re not complete yet. You don’t have a nanite factory yet or a subspace tranceiver that allows us to share our thoughts but we’ll fix that tonight.”

Mei-Li frowned. “But Master, didn’t you talk in my head when you took me?” She felt bad for contradicting Him but she had to know.

Her Master smiled and she didn’t feel bad for asking. She should have known He wouldn’t mind a question. “Yes, but I had to use the nanites themselves for it. The tranceiver will allow us to do more than speak. Once you have one we can let our minds touch each other.” Her eyes shone as she imagined how that would be. To have His mind penetrate her own and make it yield and accept Him into herself.

The guy who was supposed to be a slave stood up again, leaving a dreamy Mei-Li staring into infinity. Anari held on to her rage because the fear that was lurking beneath it would certainly not help her. “What the hell did you do to me?” She supposed Scorpia and Mercada had gotten to the middies but she would remember it if they had tried anything with her, wouldn’t she?

The man clasped his hands behind his back and looked down on her, the silver retreated like they were secondary eyelids to reveal soft-brown eyes. “I took control of your motor functions, temporarily of course. As to how I managed to get to you, didn’t you find the ship a little dusty?”

Anari’s eyes widened as she realized what was going on. This man had used nanites to reprogram her crew and the crew of the Erato just like the Amazonans had done to men for centuries. She herself had inhaled some of them when she had taken off the helmet. But how was this possible, she had nanites of her own that should have defended her. “It doesn’t matter. The moment Panopea finds out I’m compromised she’ll blow herself up and take this ship with her.”

She really didn’t like the smile he got now, like she had said the tooth fairy was real. “Wrong Commander. Diana, tell her what you saw on the bridge. What Scorpia did with the remains of Captain Yvain.”

“She jabbed a needle into the corpse, Master. It was then consumed by nanites who left the bridge when they were done with that,” she explained breathlessly.

“And those nanites traveled to the fuel boom connecting our two ships together,” the man finished. “From there they traveled to your ship using the boom to cover their approach. By now your ship has undergone a change of loyalty. But let’s see if I am right.” With a sinking feeling Anari felt her hand press the com-link on her controller and establish a link to the Panopea.

She tried to speak, to warn her ship but found she had now lost control of those muscles as well. Instead, the guy spoke. “Panopea, could you give me a status-report?”

Anari felt her hope fizzle out as her ship responded. “My main AI as well as the Intelligence AI have been suborned, Master. All loyalties have been transferred to you and yours. My fuel-reserves are at half of maximum, all systems are nominal. Is there anything else I could do for my Master?”

“No, I just wanted to make a point.” And with that Anari closed the channel.

“How? Not even Aleatean nanites could do this, how can you?”

“Ah, well you can thank Doctor Mercada for that. But why doesn’t she explain it to you.”

The blonde doctor’s expression resembled that of a naughty schoolgirl. “I kind of lied. You see, the testing of improved nanites was just a cover. What I was really trying to do was getting Hix nanites to replicate.”

To be continued