The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Firehose”

by Limerick

CHAPTER TWO

Joshua watched Miranda go. He took a reflective drink from his bottle. She wasn’t totally unattractive. The girl had a coltish pair of legs that begged to wobble and sway in a pair of high heels. And, it was partly hidden by her sweatshirt, but there was a good chance that she had a taut ass bubbling underneath those dirty jeans. He could imagine her bent over, jeans awkward wrapped around her ankles, bracing herself on a table and fixing him with a desperate look. Maybe with a little peach fuzz on her slit, but nothing he couldn’t fuck around with his cock.

Geez, give it a rest, he told his libido.

It had been seven long days in jail. Masturbation hadn’t really been possible. Still, the aching length of his cock surprised him. It wanted to spring out into the breeze and fuck whatever was around.

There was a good cure for boners, and that was political science. Why not go to class? If he was dirty and unkempt then he would fit in well.

9 a.m. Political Science of American Politics was generally poorly attended. It was taught by a narrow-faced professor with her hair pulled back who lectured in a dark room with powerpoint slides circa ten years ago.

Except today Joshua joined a flood of boys and girls making their way into the lecture hall. He felt like a marker in a crayon pack, out of place in a sudden sea of pastel colors and lacey outfits. All the girls had their hair down, or perhaps artfully pinned with a few barrettes. Skirts were short and paired with socks of all sizes, from just under the knee to long, graceful thigh-highs.

“Who are these girls?” Joshua wondered, shuffling in between a short Vietnamese girl with her hair in pigtails and wearing a tight babydoll T, and a smiling, giggling redhead in a pair of pants so tight her posterior practically squeaked. The air was calm, placid, and fruit-scented. He wasn’t the only one carrying in bottles of water. Some of the girls smacked pink bubble gum. The boys escorted girls, jock-esque guys with two-day beards showing off time in the gym.

The older professor was nowhere to be found. In her place was a thin girl with dark black glasses, her hair rippling in waves around her chin. She seemed totally unconcerned that everyone could stare into the valley of her cleavage, which was hauled up and displayed in a short bolero jacket and a plunging v-neck shirt. She favored a white and blue mini with a big zipper up the side for teaching purposes.

“Okay! Okay, hi, everyone! Professor Somerset is out today, my name is Annie! I’m her grad student!” Annie had a chirping lilt. And she was chewing pink bubble gum. Joshua wanted to pinch himself. This was so surreal, like he had been dropped into a tit-filled utopia. He took a seat near the back, near one of the few jean-wearing girls left, a girl with dark-hooded eyes and big hoop earrings.

“Today we are going to, um, put aside Great Depression electoral history and, um, take up something more interesting! Have you guys ever been interested in sex?”

The class laughed. Annie crossed her legs, pleased.

“Okay, lets talk sexual politics! I’ve been interested in this for..” she hesitated. A shadow of concern crossed her face. But it was gone before Joshua could do more then register it. “...um, a long time I guess! What do you guys think when you think sexual politics?”

“Girls won’t give it up!” a guy called out. More laughter. The girls next to guys turned and shook their heads softly, to say ‘not me.’

“Oh, I know!” Annie chirped. “And this is the cause of, um, basically all sexual conflict! What you’ve got here are the girls, with stuff like titties and butts and, um, is it okay with everyone if I say the word ‘pussy’?”

No one objected.

“And you know, it’s kind of unfair for the guys! Girls have all sorts of awesome sexual characteristics, I mean, they have boobs and butts and thighs and lips and...” Annie lost her train of thought. A guy in the front row was smiling at her. “Whereas guys are just... guys! So what we have here is what is called a ‘Power Disparity’.”

Everyone with a notebook, which was two or three people, wrote that term down thoughtfully. Annie rubbed discreetly at the underside of her tits.

“Okay, and, um, second point. The central dy-nam-ic of sexual politics is that guys want to fuck girls! In their heart of hearts they see girls as big, fuckable squeeze toys that they want to fuck absolutely senseless! But girls typically don’t want to let them, because there are big cultural barriers known as, um, cultural barriers.”

This was a weird, hot lecture. And the room was sweltering. The assembled blondes and redheads and brunettes sitting below Joshua were slowly disrobing even further, and some poured a bit of water on their chests. To cool down. Joshua’s erection wasn’t going down at all. He was in the back row. If it wasn’t for the girl in jeans to his right he would consider rubbing at it.

“What are some of the things people call girls who actually like sex?” Annie called out. There was a torrent back at her. “Bimbo.” “Slut.” “Whore.” “Fucktoy.” They seemed to rock Annie, and she lolled her head back, eyes half-closed, before recovering behind a welter of nervous giggles. The girls in the rows shuddered, licking their lips.

The girl to Joshua’s right started to rub her thighs together. She looked distressed, concerned, unlike all the other dreamy, smiling ladies beneath them. She chewed on an already well-gnawed pencil.

“Umm... yes.. that’s what... those girls are called,” Annie said. She collected herself. “And there’s also a cultural barrier against a certain fluid, you know what I’m talking about, everyone?”

“Cum!” the girls all said, and laughed together.

“Cum! Right!” Annie said, clapping her hands together, delighted. “Girls are taught to FEAR cum from a young age! It’s supposed to be something icky, sticky, gross and yucky! Cum is this weird girl-poison, or so we’re told, because if you fill a girl up wtih it she tends to get all pregnant! And girls who swallow cum or even let guys come on their faces, that’s almost as bad! Cum is really the key to all sexual problems.”

Annie hopped up on the table. She seemed to forget about the part where she crossed her legs.

“Can we get some volunteers up here for some roleplaying?” she suggested.

The boy she picked from the front row. He was a chiseled slab of man, and he actually wore a wife-beater to class, which displayed the broad width of his chest to best advantage. But the girl Annie picked out of the few women not raising their hands. She was another dark-haired girl, and she had her hair in a ponytail. Even her skirt was shockingly long, all the way down to the knee, and it was loose and concealing. She looked vague, confused.

Earrings girl started to rub her legs together, hard. Joshua took another long drink of water. God, his cock was overpowering. And there was a growing musk in the room, like every overheated boy and girl was creating a fuck cloud that climbed into every nostril. His balls boiled with the white, pearly substance Annie was going on and on about.

“Okay, this is... Helen. Helen, this is..what’s your name?”

“Jared. Jared Shelley,” the guy said. He smiled at the girl half his size, confident. “Hi,” he said.

Joshua blinked. Jared Shelley? This guy was a huge slab of muscle and weight. The Jared he knew was a spindly little geek who raised his hand at every opportunity and argued poorly for a weird blend of libertarianism and socialism. This one was... double his size! And even Joshua could see the deliberate outline of his cock under his too-small pants.

Helen looked unsure of herself. “Uhh... hi... I guess,” she squeaked. She had brought her water bottle up with her, and drank nervously from it. She was perspiring, her eyes glassy.

“Helen here is a typical girl. She has a pussy, she has two titties, she also has secondary sexual features like her lips, her butt, her thighs,” Annie explained, to the crowd. Over on the left side, several of the blondes had moved to their boyfriend’s laps for more instruction. Joshua inhaled, deeply. God, he needed to FUCK something.

“Um, I don’t know if..” Helen lost her train of thought. “This is... object.. objectif.. something...” Then Annie grabbed her boobs, casually. Helen’s eyes fluttered open and closed.

“What we have here is an instant conflict,” Annie explained. “As a guy, Jared wants to fuck Helen. Isn’t that right, Jared?”

Jared paused. “I mean, of course,” the man said. “Although, you know, I do have a girlfriend over there.”

The girlfriend in question looked none to pleased. She was a brunette in a hot-red pencil skirt and a diaphanous white blouse.

“Another myth of sexual politics is that girls can’t share guys,” Annie said, shaking her head severely. “But Jared, you’ve got enough cum for everyone in those testicles, don’t you? You could probably spray this entire room! Guys produce, like, GALLONS of little sperms in those big balls.”

Jared looked honored. Helen could barely stand upright. She was wobbling on her legs, and had spilled water all down the front of her shirt.

“This is... this is too weird,” Joshua said. He tried to get up. But his body was in charge, a male body with the scent and sight of wet and ready pussy in every direction. He needed to jet into something, and his head pounded with a physical urge to mount and seed.

“Look how much Helen wants it,” Annie cooed. “You can tell, guys, right? She’s probably dripping right now.” Annie strode over to the poor co-ed, walked behind her, and casually grabbed her tits. “These are hot, heavy, and full,” she told the crowd, as Helen gasped and bucked back. “Her nipples are erect. Her body wants to breed. It’s telling her to get fucked. Biologically, what she should do right now is get seriously laid.” Annie reached underneath Helen’s skirt with one hand, came back with a glazed, wet finger. “And she is wet as hell!” she reported.

The crowd cheered. Reality was starting to get fuzzy. The girl to Joshua’s right was moaning, deep in her throat, as she sucked on her pencil. The boys and girls below were turning into an intertwined set of limbs, girls patting dicks underneath clothes, boys loosening bra straps and reaching into willingly spread thighs to pet at pussies. The air was a chemical stew of musk and wetness, and Joshua felt it settling into his body like a cold, permeating himself. He couldn’t help it. He started to rub at his cock through his jeans.

“I don’t... I can’t.. I’ll get pregnant...” Helen managed, underneath Annie’s assault.

Annie backed off, triumphant. “And now we come to the heart of sexual politics. Pregnancy! Some girls don’t want, for whatever reason, to become the reproductive goddesses that their bodies are 100% set up to do. To let the hormones and their bodies do what they were intended to do. And that’s okay! So what we have here is a conflict. Jared wants to fuck Helen, and Helen doesn’t want to get knocked up. How do we resolve this?”

“Fuck her in the ass!” Jared suggested. Everyone cheered. Cocks were getting let free. Lots of them, in all sorts of colors. Joshua fought the urge to let his breathe. This was wrong, obscene, insane. An orgy in a classroom. What the fuck was going on?

“Well, maybe for the next class,” Annie suggested. “Helen, you have a mouth, right? And once you realize how yummy cum can be, you’ll realize what a huge asset it is! So lets get you on your knees!”

Annie placed the trembling Helen onto the cold classroom linoleum floor. Jared strode towards them, towering and huge, and unleashed a dick that dripped white fluid towards the floor. More cheering from the guys. It was shockingly large, a monster appendage that was both brutish and thick.

“Holy shit,” Joshua thought. His dick was normal sized. This was... this was like a horse dick.

Helen liked what she saw. The shy girl was gone. She rubbed at her tits and raced towards him on her knees. Jared took charge almost immediately, grabbing her hair and positioning her mouth over the tip of his dick. When she opened wide he roughly ploughed in, sinking an impossible amount of inches into the girl. The gagging Joshua expected never happened, as Helen simply bobbed up and down, her eyes misting and dull under the onslaught.

“Feel free to practice cum-release on your partner!” Annie announced, unnecessarily. She had one hand underneath her skirt and rubbed herself with abandon, frigging herself harshly and mechanically. Jared’s girlfriend sprang up to join in, catching the droplets of wet sex from her boyfriend in her mouth.

The frenzy grew. A few girls were holding out, simply rubbing themselves mutely, their heads back and chests thrust out. They looked weary, , overpowered by the almost tangible fog of heat and sex that filled the room. It smelled like sex and cum, and the first few girls were starting to get off, adding their own moans and shrieks to the sound of skin hitting skin.

Desperate, Joshua surveyed his options. Jeans-girl had her hands between her legs, both of them, and she looked at risk of swallowing her pencil. “No,” Joshua told himself, fighting it. Just jack off on manual. This was... this was insane. He had been drugged, or something, this was a chemical attack, something that overpowered the libido and led to mass fornication. But he needed to stick his dick in something wet and pink.

Beneath them, Annie and Helen and the girlfriend competed for Jared’s cock. They formed the centerpiece to row after row of cheap college chairs filled with copulating boys and girls. Few of the boys had bothered to move. It was easy enough to position a grunting, hot piece of ass on top, or between their legs, or bent over an empty seat. Already the twosomes were starting to incorporate three or foursomes, and each spray of white cum was met with excitement. Barely a single rope was allowed to hit the ground.

Earrings girl shuddered through a quick orgasm. Her eyes opened, slowly and dully, and she surveyed the display below with her mouth wide open.

“We’ve got... we’ve got to escape,” she gasped. “before my brains leak out of my fucking ears.”