The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Firehose”

by Limerick

Chapter 7

The boys buttoned up and tried to ignore the new sex toy they had made. They wiped Summer off a bit with napkins and placed her back in her chair, where she tittered and looked at them with a dull, pleasant grin. Occasionally she looked around, Miranda figured, to see if she could find some IQ points.

“Look, this is pointless,” Miranda said, while Joshua flexed cautiously with new brawn. “We’re just sitting around getting ditzy and dumb. We need to do something. We need ACTION. This is just slowing down the in.. the inev...”

“Inevitable,” Tits said.

“THANK you Tits.”

“How come I knew that and I can’t remember how to subtract?” the girl muttered, twirling her blonde locks.

“So I’m betting,” Miranda said, warming to the opportunity to give a speech, “that we’re not the only ones fighting back. Not everyone wants to spend mornings and nights with their butts in the air and their feet off the ground. People want to do stuff! Smart stuff! Where they can think about math and geography and have opinions about politicians!”

Tits and Nicole and Katelyn clapped. That revealed that Nicole was sneaking pools of white cum off the table and into her mouth. Bits of it flew in the air.

“Okay so... what do we do?” Derek said, eventually. “We don’t even know what’s going on.”

That iced the mood. They all looked at each other’s dicks or pussies or tits, distracted and horny, and utterly without ideas that didn’t involve fertilization.

“It’s something with... religion,” Miranda said, thoughts floating in a hazy mist. “Girls keep throwing stuff about populating the earth around. Does that make any sense to anyone?”

Joshua sniffed the air. He was changing, moment by moment. Now he could... detect... individual odors and hormones floating in the air. The dark musk that was Derek’s cloud of spooge billowed over by the whiteboard, and Summer just dripped of it, marking her as his territory. Nicole was his bitch, or at least, she smelled of his seed. Which made him feel damn proud.

Beneath it was the sweet, fruity scent that his glands recognized as girls in heat. Fertile women with their legs half-open, ready to spread with a nod and a glance. Like they were just animals...

Maybe slapping his face with a newspaper would help. Joshua unrolled the one he had picked up, glanced at the front page, and stopped.

“I think I have an idea of what’s going on,” he said, eventually. “This guy. Pastor Flynn. There’s an article about him in the paper. He’s the new chaplain on campus.”

He showed them the front page. It was a small article well below the fold, with an equally small picture of a smiling man with dark, oily hair. He wore a clerical collar just visible in his headshot.

“What makes you think he’s responsible?” Derek asked, while the girls tried to decipher the words in the headline.

“This whole front page has articles about how swimsuits wipe clean, the miracles of latex, plans for a day care the size of a four story parking garage. This is the only one that isn’t about sex. It HAS to be related. AND he’s religious.”

“So lets hold a protest! Against him! We’ll call it, Take Back Our Bodies!” Miranda said, enthused. And relieved that she had gotten through “New Chaplain Appointed” without too much of a headache. She gave herself a celebratory pussy pat.

All things considered, she was doing very well.

* * *

“Okay, we can’t let the bitc— the girls wander out alone,” Derek said. “I vote we, uh, divvy them up. Democratically.”

Joshua looked at the other man. He was older, and he had gotten first dibs on Summer’s pussy. It bothered him that the girl had so quickly pointed her snatch at the other man. She should’ve given him first shot.

I can take him, he judged. Go hard, knock him down, pummel him. Catch him by surprise.

Except that Derek was giving him the same hard, flinty looks. The girls were catching wind of conflict, and looked anxious, casting their eyes back and forth. Excepting Summer, who kept trying to push more sperm inside of her.

“I’ll take first pick,” Derek said. He glared at Joshua.

“Doesn’t seem really fair to me,” Joshua said. He stood up deliberately. Tendons and muscles rose with him. Every time he came he seemed to pack on weight. His pants and shirt were way too tight. “You got first dibs on Summer. I get to pick first.”

“Summer picked me. Girl has taste,” Derek said. They eyed each other, cold. The girls waited, mutely.

“Arm wrestle?” Joshua suggested.

“Fine by me,” Derek said.

They locked arms over the table, the girls trembling and excited. Testosterone flooded their heads in thick waves. Joshua had never been so confident, already aroused and ready, his body primed to fight for the pink pussies on either side. Derek was older. Weaker.

Except that Derek had been fucking girls for days, and he had arms like a demi-god. Joshua turned his entire weight into his wrist... and Derek met it without even flinching. Without even moving the hairs on his forearm. He smiled. Then he slowly and deliberately pulled Joshua’s arm down until his knuckles grazed the table. The ragged and pumping new tendons nearly snapped underneath the weight.

Derek was a fair man. He let go before breaking Josh’s wrist.

“I’ll take Tits,” he announced. “Come here, sweetcheeks.”

Tits squealed in pleasure, juicing at the sheer status of it all. She hauled her big bosom over to Derek and sat immediately in his lap. Her mammaries wobbled against his chest, and she made sure to stroke at his arms.

“...Nicole.” Joshua said.

“What, REALLY?” Miranda half-squealed. Her? But... why not Miranda? Was she not showing enough skin? Was her ass that tiny? “Because she’s BLONDE?”

Nicole looked pleased. She had recovered enough from her initial boy-cum exposure to even cross her legs, lady-like. But she slid her chair besides Joshua anyway.

“Leave it, Miranda,” Joshua murmured. She’s blonde, and there’s no way he’s picking Miranda next anyway. She’s like a surfboard next to Katelyn.

And sure enough. “Katelyn,” Derek said. She squealed and flipped around the table to her new man, rubbing up against him. The girl spun and turned, presenting her rear, which Derek made sure to caress with a possessive fondle up the center of her legs.

Pick me, Miranda thought. She angled her chair towards Joshua, even as his eyes strayed to Summer, who was just starting to emerge from a cumcoma. Desperate, the dark-haired girl leaned backwards and uncrossed her legs, deliberately showing her pussy to a boy for the very first time in her life.

“Miranda,” he said, finally, and Miranda had to stifle a cheer. She bounced up, cheerful and energized, and sank gratefully onto this lap, eyes closed in bliss. His cock was so hard and firm, and his chest was so broad. She bathed in a cloud of his scent, and her body drank in it.

“Okay, Summer, you’re with me,” Derek said. “We’ll contact everyone we know, and the protest is on for 11 a.m. sharp. Summer? Summer!” The girl kept staring into space.

“Oh, is that my name?” she said, finally. “Sorry, I’m so spacey today!”

* * *

Campus was getting worse. Joshua had to hold a hand on each girl’s ass, just to keep them away from the hordes of dumb, cooing girls in all shapes and sizes and colors. Almost all with telltale streaks of white stains on their hair or clothes or still trickling out their mouth.

Attuned to it, he was starting to notice a new symbol on gold and silver chains. It was a cross, worked into a female-gender sign. Any number of girls wore it on necklaces or bracelet chains, and it was easy to spot with so few clothes on.

Joshua pushed them through the crowds, blondes and redheads giggling when he moved an ass to one side, or maneuvered through a jutting pair of new tits. Almost every girl had SOME remnant of her previous self remaining. Sometimes it was a furrowed brow as she tried to think of concepts in paragraphs, or maybe a pair of jeans that only used to fit on a regular-sized rear. It gave Miranda hope that, just maybe, ordinary girls lurked behind the cum and sugar-crazed girls wandering around in hopes of a quick fuck.

Blondes with necklaces AND bracelets circulated with big bags full of wrapped-up pastries and bottled water. Everything was free, and those girls busy with their hands had flaky crusts pushed into their mouths. They seemed to be full of cinnamon and chocolate, or at least that’s what the air smelled like. Along with a omnipresent scent of wet, receptive girl.

On the outskirts of the open walkways the gardeners perspired in the afternoon sun and waited for the darkness to make things semi-decent.

Off campus was better. A little. There were occasional normal people. It was strange to see them, non-sexy men and women without straining zippers or dull, glazed eyes. But even they were surrounded and haunted by overstuffed sweaters and inadequate halter tops.

They made it to Nicole’s apartment and slammed and locked the door.

* * *

Nicole’s apartment was reassuringly boring. There was a rug on a cheap faux-wood floor, an Ikea couch that faced a television, and a bedroom with a double bed in it. The furniture was a comforting beige. There were books on bookshelves, which made Miranda feel smart again. She remembered books, she used to read them.

Miranda took stock of their situation.

They were definitely a lot more fuckable then they had been before. All of them.

She had sprouted melons on the top of her chest, and the curves hadn’t stopped there. But the heavy titties she had grown were the most noticeable part of her, the way they preceded her and gave her a top-heavy, bimbo-ish look. Still, that wasn’t the most disturbing part.

What was MOST disturbing was the way her mouth hung open, slack-jawed and loose, pretty much no matter WHAT she did. And it was framed by angel-bow lips that begged for more lipstick, as much of it as possible.

When did I start chewing more bubble gum? She asked herself. I… I swallowed those three before. I… guess I started chewing it again?

She tried to spit it out in the bathroom. It landed in the sink.

Except by the time she tried to leave, she was chomping on a brand new piece again. This one was peach-mango, and the waves of tropical fruit were mind-meltingly delicious.

And she had picked the old piece out of the sink and re-started chewing on THAT one, too. Good thing she hadn’t spit it into the toilet, apparently. Fine, she told herself. She could stay a smartie. She’d just be one who also blew bubbles.

When she got outside, Nicole was sitting on Joshua’s lap, grinding into his cock, as they flipped channels on TV. She had switched out of her bursting jeans, into a gauzy skirt, and her protruding body dripped all over her man, boobs in his face, thighs draped over his well-spread legs.

“Hey! We are detoxifying!” Miranda said, hands on her hips. “We’re not gonna be baby-makers, okay? Get off his junk!”

Nicole gave her a sour look, but climbed off. She wore a mesh silver pencil skirt that was probably meant for some office job, but now emphasized the impressive expanse of her dainty white thighs. Likewise, her tanktop was light yellow and cradled fat tits in straining cotton.

“Oh, don’t give me that look. Do you want to get knocked up? Nine months on your back, swelling up thick and docile? Did you see those girls out there with their… uh…”

Miranda’s train of thought derailed. Joshua’s cock was straining at his already-overtaxed jeans, and the scent of spunk was staining the apartment.

“I’m going to go work this off in the shower,” he said, finally, when the burst of aggression died down.

“Good,” Miranda said. She took a deep, shuddering breath. They could beat this thing. The girl added another wad of gum to the soggy mess in her mouth. It relaxed her.

* * *

“Here, what’s your favorite book?” Miranda asked. They heard the shower turn on. Both girls shuddered. That meant that Joshua was naked, his tool probably down to his knees at this point, leaking and dripping. “We’ll read books and get smarter.”

Nicole looked skeptical. “It’s…” she scrunched her nose up. “David… Coppertone?”

Miranda examined the shelves. There was nothing there like that. The closest was another book called “David Copperfield” but the last word was completely different.

“Ummm. What’s your second favorite book?”

Nicole looked increasingly distraught. “It’s no good,” she said, eventually. “I’ve got bimbo-brain. I can, like, feel it. When I close my eyes all I think about is jizz. I’ve got titty-thoughts Miranda!”

Miranda closed her own eyes, experimentally. There were a lot of guys fucking there. She re-opened them.

“Okay, we’ll work our way up to books,” she said, brightly. “How about some magazines?”

There were half a dozen on the counter. The two girls sorted through them, but they had very few pictures and a whole lot of words. TONS of words. And there weren’t any clothes or cosmetics in them AT ALL.

“What the fuck, Nicole?” Miranda said. She tried to keep her voice friendly, but this was frustrating. There weren’t any guys with their shirts off at all, and the pictures in the magazine called the ‘economist’ were downright upsetting. “Don’t you have anything that isn’t all boring and junk?”

“Oh, I used to like all this stuff,” Nicole said, disappointed. She shook her head. “I guess I don’t know what I was thinking. This is super-tedious.”

So they flipped on the TV and got snuggly against each other. It just happened that way. Miranda bounced onto the couch, and then Nicole got in, and all their new and bouncy body parts sort of nestled up against each other.

Miranda considered protesting, but Nicole was both soft and warm. They both had pillow-ish bodies, all things considered.

The TV had been tuned to MSNBC. There was a girl on camera, all hard lines and edges with short-cropped hair and an all-concealing suit on. It looked so alien and foreign, like a broadcast from a different country, and her voice made Miranda’s ears hurt.

“Turn it,” she groused, to her couch-companion. Their hands were starting to wander back and forth, blending together into a sweet-scented mixture of female skin.

Nicole flipped channels a half-dozen times, but each one had ever-more-boring period dramas or grim news casts or too many fucking WORDS just spilling out. They finally stopped at sports, where chiseled men were running around with a ball and stuff.

“Oh, I used to hate sports,” Miranda said. She had a hand between Nicole’s thighs. They were so soft. It was nice not to be haranguing the poor girl. She had had a rough day. She needed a good cum. “All those men banging each other’s brains out. It was so brutal and stuff.”

Two men slammed into each other. She swooned, and her hand tightened on Nicole’s pussy.

“Oh, Mandy, you’re… that’s my clit,” Nicole pointed out.

“Oh, sorry,” Miranda said. Mandy? She had never been called that before. She kept rubbing Nicole’s slit.

“Mandy. Mandy you’re…”

“Sorry, sorry,” Miranda kept apologizing, but they were in such a delicious position, and she couldn’t get at her own wet pussy, so she might as well stroke Nicole’s. “It’s the sex stuff. I don’t know. I’m just gonna rub you for awhile.”

Nicole wasn’t resisting much. Actually she was getting very rubbery and pliant in Miranda’s arms. Miranda took the opportunity to seize the remote and keep idly flipping.

She found the campus television channel. A very wide-smiling girl in a blazer stood in a pre-recorded segment. She had huge boobs. They were reassuring. Small-titted girls were starting to make Miranda nervous.

“…and so scientists recommend that girls attempting to take the holy seed stay in an elevated position after sex for at least an hour. And during that time, have a lot more sex. And then continue getting fucked and fucked for several more hours after that time.”

Miranda stared at the screen. It felt good to stare at it, especially with a low, thumping beat pumping out of the speakers. It vibrated the table, and the couch, and Miranda, and Miranda’s snatch.

“And now we return you to our ongoing reading of the Campus Agreement. Enjoy!”

The screen fuzzed back to a pink scroll of subsections and clauses and capital letters. The first one was “I will make sure my man has a drink if he is thirsty,” followed by “I will keep my legs closed if they have sperm in them and only if they have sperm in them”

This was something she could read. In fact, the words almost leaped out from the screen, burning themselves on Mandy’s brain. She only distantly registered the screaming and murmuring in her arms as Nicole having a hard orgasm.

* * *

Joshua came out in just a towel. The shower hadn’t helped at all with the musk and sweat clinging to him.

His body was barely recognizable in the mirror. It had muscles and thick slabs of body and steely lines of definition.

His cock swung around his thighs, barely hidden behind a thin layer of cotton. The weight was both heavy and reassuring. So were the half-naked girls watching television. Nicole was barely cognizant, and Miranda had her own legs splayed open.

“Hey girls,” he said, casually.

“Josh, you should put some clothes on,” Miranda said. The girl had one hand buried in Nicole’s pussy, four fingers in, and she was clearly thinking about the thumb. “We gotta stay ahead of this thing. It doesn’t help when you’ve got that nice big dick stickin’ out in the open.”

It was so hard to take anything a girl said seriously. Josh struggled to pay attention to the words coming out of her mouth, to think of Miranda as something more then a walking target. What she said made SENSE, but…

“You’re right,” he said, shaking his head. “This is all so insane, isn’t it? My dick is way bigger. And my balls are bigger too. I feel like a walking pair of testicles.”

Miranda had a real drooling problem, now. She slurped endlessly on a big wad of gum, and had to mouth any words around it. She kept dribbling sweet-scented pink drool all over anything around. It didn’t help her credibility.

They watched TV in silence for a bit. It just scrolled pink words on a more-pink background. It was comforting and easy to read, and all the stuff about boys seeding girls and girls presenting for boys made perfect sense. Bits of brainpower continued their slow and steady slide into the co-eds’ respective organs. Hormones built up quickly.

“You know, we could get scientific about this,” Josh said, watching the girls trace the rise and fall of his dick. The towel was already stained with more white jizz. “We could… very carefully… have sex… and then see what the effect is on a fertile young female woman.”

He stood up. This sounded like a good idea. His cock stuck out in front of him, and both girls showered it with their eyes.

Mandy jumped on the thought, intrigued. “Like after each stroke you test their intelligence and the size of their titties and stuff,” she said, thoughtfully strumming a finger on Nicole’s slit. The blonde wasn’t into the English language as much as she used to be, and just eyed Josh’s cock. “That sounds smart.”

They readjusted, deciding without words that Nicole was going to be the lab subject in the trial run of fucking her brains out. “Nicole, what’s something smart that you know?” Miranda asked, withdrawing her hand from the girl’s pussy. It made a squelching sound, reluctant to release her hand.

“Guys, I..” Nicole’s voice was a high squeak. “…umm… I don’t know if I want to do this… maybe we should just masturbate in separate rooms or something.”

Mandy rolled her eyes at the lack of cooperation. “Nicole,” she said, severely, “the only way we’re gonna beat this thing is if we learn more about it. Now, spread your legs a little more widely for Josh.”

When the blonde still showed some fight, Mandy took hold of Josh by the outstretched prong and collected a batch of freshly brewed cum. Held up to Nikki’s nose it made her whimper and moan and then lap at the potent stuff with her tongue. She dribbled juice out of her slit, and stopped talking back.

Josh sank an increasing number of inches into her.

The experiment went wrong right away. Josh had been all day without putting a cock into something, and the wet, spasming folds sent him over the edge nearly immediately. The first spurt went all the way into Nikki, who cooperated, drawing Josh in with her legs wrapped around him, whimpering and whining. Josh didn’t stop being hard, so he kept on thrusting. Why not?

Smiling, Mandy found Nikki’s alcohol collection and poured her man a scotch. The ticker on the TV screen and the thumping bass beat continued on and on.