The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Firehose”

by Limerick

Chapter 8

Josh returned to awareness slowly, his dreams harsh and aggressive, men cringing under his fists and girls clinging to his legs with a pleased, empty expression. He woke up with a raging hardon, his cock and most of his lower body sticky and wet. There was a water bottle just to his right, and he drank from it, the cool water soothing and candy-scented.

Weird dreams, he decided. He had gone from a cautious semi-nerd who enjoyed detective novels to a raging fountain of dick and id, impregnating girls with powerful thrusts of his cock.

Except that the arm holding the bottle was thick and well-muscled. Even more TAN then he remembered. And so was his chest, with a patch of chest hair that must’ve just grown in.

“Oh, fuck,” he said out loud. He sat bolt upright.

There were… girls on either side of him. Bleary memories were starting to come back to him. Nicole, on the left, was absolutely naked. He had bathed her in cum, enjoying her rambling attempts to connect nouns and verbs, feeding her thick ropes of sperm whenever she started to weakly protest. She was bountiful with curves now, surrounded by a mane of spun-gold blonde hair. Cum still flowed slowly out from in-between her outstretched legs, and she wore high heels for some reason.

On the right side was… a girl he didn’t recognize at all, actually. He wasn’t doing very well at making memories, or any sort of logical thought, but wasn’t she the pizza girl? Right, Mandy had lured her in to give her a tip, and then plied her with alcohol while Josh’s scent went to work. Soon she had been kneeling in front of him, taking payment in her mouth.

She was probably Latina, and had new heavy orbs on the top of her chest. The span of her plush hips ripped and stretched a white thong. Cum oozed around that, too.

Two pregnant girls he thought, standing up. Jesus. He would have to take care of them, get some sort of job, tending to his flock.

He nearly stepped on Miranda. She had slept at the foot of the bed. Unlike the rest of them she was clothed, in a makeshift maid outfit she had apparently assembled herself sometime during the night. A black tanktop, heavy with boobs, plus a white pencil skirt she must’ve taken from Nikki. Even sleeping she chewed an unending wad of gum.

Did I fuck Miranda? He didn’t remember fucking her. He remembered her helping. Readjusting Nikki for better access, cleaning up after he busted a nut, getting the new girl undressed and making sure her pussy was wet enough with her fingers and mouth.

There was a tentative knock on the front door, of all things. Crap.

He was naked. Josh found his jeans and sweatshirt, in separate parts of the living room, plus his boxer shorts. With a lot of work he could just manage to pull his body into them, although he had to leave the jeans unbuttoned and the sweatshirt was sweaty and sticky with somebody’s fluids.

The room should’ve been messy. Lord knows he had spewed enough seed across it. But instead it was pristine, spotless, with just a lingering musk flooding the room. And a bunch of carpet stains that Mandy apparently couldn’t get out.

He opened the front door.

There were two normal girls there. He had to readjust his expectations to small, barely noticeable breasts and alert expressions. Their scents were barely detectable.

“Hi. Is Miranda here?” the first girl asked. She had big glasses and Miranda’s dark black hair, plus a sensible t-shirt with a white fleece jacket over jeans.

“Uh..” Josh said. He should send these girls away. He shouldn’t let them in, let them drink in his scent, get wet and fat and bimbo-crazy.

“…yes. But she’s sleeping,” he said, brain cells churning in unfamiliar territory. How did you talk to non-breeders again? “Who are you?”

“Oh, I’m Lisa, I’m Miranda’s sister,” the girl said. “This is my friend Janey.”

Janey smiled at him. She had nice blue eyes and light freckles. Josh’s dick surged. She had a girl-next-door look that he burned to fuck out of her, with a pert, slim body that would look a lot better wrapped around his cock.

“We’re here for the protest rally? Miranda texted me last night. Something about a Take Back the Night or Take Back our Bodies or something?”

“..Yeah. Come on in.” Josh said. I’m pathetic, he told himself. He wanted these girls swollen and fat, teetering with bimbo bodies he bestowed on them with a few strokes of his cock. They could be so much more wet and horny then they already were.

“I’m Josh. You girls thirsty?” he asked.

* * *

Lisa caught Janey’s eye, raised an eyebrow.

The last thing she had expected from Miranda was for this musclebound lunk to answer the door. His clothes didn’t fit right, and seemed designed to show off way too much body, which he had a lot of.

“You’re Miranda’s sister, huh?” he asked, inviting them in.

“Yeah. I’m a senior in high school.”

Why had she volunteered that? It smelled… odd.. in the little apartment. Like someone had been burning expensive candles. It didn’t smell BAD, exactly, like forests and trees with a hint of unwashed stables.

Actually it smelled kind of good.

“She’s sleeping?” Lisa prompted.

“Yeah. Here, have a seat. I, uh, maybe we’ll wait for her to get up. What time is the protest at, anyway?”

“Noon.”

Josh nodded. “Plenty of time.”

There were several protest signs stacked at the edge of the room, which was comforting. Although they didn’t really look like Miranda’s usual verbose work. Sometimes she even included footnotes and references. These said “OUR BODIES OUR BODIES,” and “WOMEN ARE FUN!” and “TAKE BACK HOUR PUSSIES!”

They had a lot of glitter on them.

Josh appeared with three tall glasses of water. He handed one to each of them. “Cheers,” he suggested, and started to chug.

The other two girls didn’t mean to follow. They meant to just sip. But the water was surprisingly delicious. Soon it was all gone.

Janey burped, and blushed.

Luckily, the big hunk didn’t mind at all.

* * *

Josh stole a glance at them, sitting on the couch.

The water was having its usual effect. He could sense the first glimmers of approaching arousal, the first bead of moisture to appear on their slits, the way their heartbeats were speeding up. They sat pretty closely together, and chatted idly while watching CNN.

They seemed to have temporarily forgotten Miranda, which was good.

But it was too slow. He wanted them. He wanted Janey, especially, the freckle-girl in a dark pair of fashionable jeans and a blue and yellow tanktop with a sun on it.

“You girls hungry?” he said, finally. He searched the refrigerator. “I could make some eggs. Can’t protest things on an empty stomach.”

“Oh. Sure. Can I check on Miranda? Is she up yet?” Lisa said.

“Uh. I’ll do that.”

He peered into the bedroom. It was still full of naked women he had fucked into mind-dulled submission. Fortunately, all still asleep. He kept the door closed.

“Yeah, it was a pretty late night. Better let them slumber,” he announced. The girls were starting to fidget in their clothes. He poured them two more judicious cups of water. Imagining the chemicals and hormones that had to laced in there. It made him drip.

Well, the eggs would have a very secret ingredient.

* * *

“These are great!” Janey enthused, tucking into a big bowl of yellow, milky eggs. She was suddenly ravenous, washing down the protein with added gulps of water. She was starting to feel heavy and leaden from all the fluid. “What’d you put in them? I’m just starting to cook myself, you know?”

“Uh huh,” Josh said. She hadn’t noticed the addition of a heaping handful of precum. It had felt dirty and wrong, but every bite the girl had taken had made it more right.

“So, why are you here with Lisa? It’s a Saturday morning, you must have better things to do then come to a protest.”

All the attention was making Janey squirm. Actually, she was feeling squirmy in general. And she couldn’t help but notice Josh’s morning stubble on his jaw, the way his eyes pierced right through her…

“Uh. I’m just trying to… be helpful, you know? I thought it’d be fun.”

“What, a pretty girl like you wasting her time at a protest rally?”

He thought she was pretty! Janey blushed down to her neck. And now he took the first blatant look at her chest.

She tried to respond with something witty, but the snappy retort she wanted didn’t come. Instead, she just tittered gently and shrugged her shoulders. Smiling.

“Seriously,” Josh leaned across the table. “you’ll be the focus of every guy there. They’ll be just glued to your ass. You’ll be the sexiest thing at this protest.”

“I’m not…” God, every guy? Staring at HER ass? Janey had never given her rear much thought. But now it was burning and… needy? “I’m not that good looking. I’m not even in college.”

“Trust me on this one,” he said, smiling.

“Janey!” Lisa said, from the other side of the room. She was correcting the grammar and spelling on the placards. “Come help me out, okay?”

* * *

They both had their asses in the air. Josh studied them and both. Lisa’s was the better ass, wide and curved in jeans. Janey needed more time in the gym to raise her rear into a magnificent piece of tail. Not that she didn’t have it in her. Not that he wouldn’t sink his cock into either without regret.

The water and protein and scent was addling each girl, fueling a quick transformation into unrepentant cockguzzlers. They had their butts in the air far more then a proper girl would, their knees locked together, wiggling slowly in little figure eights. And they had to know that he was admiring the view.

“Your boyfriends know you’re here?” he asked, eventually, as they wobbled on all fours around a bunch of markers and glue.

“Oh, I’m unattached,” Janey said, not turning around. “Boys are too much of a time sink. They just expect too much from you.”

“I have a boyfriend,” Lisa mentioned. She turned towards him. Josh’s dick surged. Those freckles were irresistible. No doubt that when she came, her entire body flushed bright red. He just had to see that. “He’s busy this morning. I mean, he’s playing video games.”

Josh snorted before he could help himself. Fucking nerds. “I don’t think I’d leave a girl like you alone for a moment,” he told her. Her tits hung from her chest, with her on all fours. It was a good pose for a girl.

“That’s the problem,” Janey interrupted. “I mean, boys are.. uhh..” she stopped, dealing with unexpected feelings towards men and their bodies. “I guess they’re okay, when they aren’t trying to get you to give them a handjob,” she concluded. “Which is all the time.”

“Handjobs are for boys,” Josh told them, agreeably. Janey and Lisa gave up on the protest signs, sat cross-legged and wide-eyed. Entranced and aroused by a college man treating them like real women. “Men know that you should just fuck the girl.”

The word ‘fuck’ was finally in the air. It worked powerful mojo on both females. Janey’s eyes opened and closed slowly, and her mouth worked to pull on a draining vocabulary. Lisa seemed more alert, but also unaware that a wet patch had formed in the center of her sensible jeans.

“Is that what it’s like in college?” Lisa finally asked. A sheen of sweat had broken out on her brow, and her hands twitched at her sides.

“Oh yeah,” Josh told them. He uncrossed his legs, let them examine and appreciate the inches creeping out of his pants. “If a girl is anything less then fucked completely silly, I haven’t done my job. I mean, that’s what equality is all about, far as I’m concerned. Orgasms so loud the girl wakes up the entire dorm.”

He grinned.

* * *

It was a pointless fight. Lisa was caught in the center of a whirlwind of chemicals, hormones, juices and fluids all designed by scientists to make her horny and needy. A triple load of chemically-laced water, musky boy-scent, and a heaping load of hormone-impregnated sperm all designed to break her down into a cock-loving bimbo version of herself.

Her horniness level went up as her vocabulary level went down. She was aware, at some level, that she was wet and showing it, staining brand new pants with a visible sign of intense arousal. But she couldn’t find words to express any regrets. And besides, how cool was it to hang out with a stacked, confident guy giving her the real lowdown on college sexuality?

The only thing she didn’t like was that Janey was getting the lion’s share of his looks. Damn her freckles, anyway.

“Um, like,” she said, her brain stuttering over the tasks of sentence formation. A glorious chemical high had bloomed in her head, a high that she couldn’t fight. You couldn’t really go after pleasure that intense. Her body wanted it too much. “What kind of girls do YOU go for?”

The big man considered both of them. Janey put her arms behind her and thrust her tits into the air, giggling at their sudden weight. She tossed her hair back, deliberately.

“Blondes,” he said, finally. “With freckles.”

Janey gasped, the implications slowly and deliberately sinking in to an innocent and simplified brain. She gave Lisa a smug look that made them enemies forever. But Lisa couldn’t be that mad. Not with a boy in front of her.

He gave her another look.

“I mean,” he said. “I can be convinced otherwise.”

Howls of protest echoed vaguely around Janey’s head. But they were diffuse and fading, pockets of sound without anything behind them. The masterminds of bimboizing technology hadn’t really meant for any girl to get this concentrated a dose. It was too much, too fast, plumping her up and juicing her snatch moment by moment. She drooled for the first time, and her blonde friend did the same.

Both girls were starting to think mostly of cum and cocks. It was the only thing that would fit in increasingly bimboified bodies.

Josh sensed at some vague level that the girls on their knees in front of him were getting juicy too fast. The drooling was a clue. He passed Lisa another bottle of water — where did they keep coming from — and she suckled on it like a girl in the desert. Liters went down her throat. Her friend cooed and giggled and made other mindless noises, while her lips plumped and thickened.

“You girls want to see something cool?” he said, and whipped it out. Eight or nine inches, or whatever the measurement was. A lot of thick cock. Their eyes went wide and startled.

“You can suck on it, if you want,” he said, encouraging. They paddled towards him, both on all fours, and he waited for two hungry mouths to wash the rest of the guilt away.

* * *

Miranda roused herself from a wet and warm slumber.

Those were the worst dreams, she told herself, waiting for them to drain away from her lingering subconscious. She had dreamed of herself in a wet and curvy body, trickling lubricant down her thighs as she tried to give a speech. Except that each bullet point seemed to end with her sucking on a cock, or with sperm spilling out of her mouth.

Except that when she looked down, there was a lot more nipple then she remembered. Boobs with heft and vigour, big sweater-cows that were heavy in a black tanktop. Even shortly after waking, her nips were hard.

Oh fuck. Already she could feel the renewed attention of chemicals and hormones in her bloodstream, eager to tamp down non-fuckable thoughts. A wet trail of mixed fluids led down her thighs, and she scooped up some, nervous and anxious.

She had a LOT of gum in her mouth, now that she thought about it.

The protest. Get to the protest, parts of her mind told her. She had cross-wired with the pleasure and motivation sections of her brain, the only way to get her moving. At the protest there would be boys. The boys would have cocks. She could nuzzle the cocks.

Keep fighting, she told herself, sternly. She was a wet woman of refinement and titties. She would march. Maybe in this skirt. It only had a few jizzspots on it, and they were hardly noticeable, and besides, most of it was encrusted.

Outside, Joshua was busy unloading a mouthful of sperm into Miranda’s sister.

“Oh, Joshua, what the fucking fuck!” she said, a little above a half-whisper. Yelling at boys wasn’t a volume level she had, anymore.

He was grizzled and so very hot, the prong between his legs making her thirsty as fuck.

“Get the hell away from my sister!” she snapped, parts of Miranda reasserting themselves. “She’s.. she doesn’t need all that cum! You’re gonna make her all bimbo-dumb and shit!”

They both looked at Lisa, her mouth white and glazed with sperm. She giggled wetly, burped up cum, and went back to lick. Her thorough sucking efforts had briefly beaten out Janey, who was reduced to fingering herself through her pants. “Little late for that, Mandy,” Josh said. “Here, you two will be fuckin’ hot together. I got another load for you.”

A protein shake would be the bestest way to start the morning. She could sidle in right besides her slutty sister, make a matched pair. It’s what her man wanted. She, too, could surrender the fading remnants of her strident self to a wet fuzz of sucking on cocks.

“No.. no, this isn’t going to end this way,” she declared, taking refuge in strident statements. It was something she could still do.

A pair of tits embraced her from behind. A naked, juicy body.

“Morning, sexy,” Nicole said, feeling her up casually. “What’s up? Who’s dat?” Her hand dove towards Mandy’s pussy.

The harem was coalescing nicely. They were all set to become a happy, fucking family, Josh reclining or standing as a succession of females pulled out another long strand of proteins from his ever-ready cock. She would be top girl, too, the one to get the freshest fucks, the first blowjob of the morning. They would guzzle water and finger each other and it would be the best social unit ever.

“No… I’m.. I’m gonna protest,” Mandy informed them all. “I’m going. I’m gonna do this.”

She grabbed a sign, one that simply read “NO TITTIES,” and made it out the door.