The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand 3

Chapter 16: Epilogue (or “But that’s another story…”)

FOUR YEARS LATER

To say that life was good would be an understatement. To say that life was better than anyone could ever possibly hope for would be an understatement as well. For Gregg and his extended family, even a simple summer cookout was filled with the kind of euphoric wonder that most men only dreamed of dreaming about.

On the academic front, Dr. Gregg Walters had been fast-tracked through the tenure process. This was due in no small part to his international connections and his success in growing the once non-existent Anthropology department at Eastern State University into an up-and-coming peer with ones at far more substantial institutions. But other than marrying Heather, he didn’t feel that many of his life’s pleasures were his own. And he didn’t mind that. He’d carved out his niche of happiness, far more than he’d ever dreamed of having before the powers…and he was content. Sure he provided the occasional nudge here and there, but, like a proud papa, he reveled instead in the success of his friends.

His wife, Heather, completed her degree in business and two years ago took on the role of Chief Financial Officer for Charli’s budding software company – even though the owner and CEO was still in school herself, also pursuing an MBA. Charli hated business, but figured that it was in her best interest to have some knowledge of the workings of her own company. Sure, she trusted Heather with her life, but she wanted to lead, not be led. The MBA process was taking time since Charli spent too much of her time developing software rather than doing business homework. Still, Gregg, Chad, Heather, and Laura all helped provide the appropriate “incentives” for getting her work done…

True to all predictions, her company’s start with archeological mapping and cataloging software was just the jumping off point for their work. Thanks to a little “nudging” from Gregg, Rashi, the head of the Culture Ministry in Tunisia, opened doors to international marketing and further business opportunities. True to his word, Gregg never allowed Rashi to experience the joys he could give her again – continuing punishment for her duplicitous behavior those years back. Unbeknownst to Gregg, however, there was an occasion where her craftiness threatened to break her free of Gregg’s influence. Thankfully, Emily stepped in and took care of things…

But that’s another story…

The company grew fast and sure, and within two years, she’d earned enough capital (while still just an undergraduate student) to buy the small apartment complex where Gregg’s apartment was located. He hadn’t really lived there since marrying Heather anyway, and the place went from being the unofficial headquarters for his research to the OFFICIAL headquarters of his research as well as the business front for her own company. Two apartments were kept as living quarters, but more on that in a minute…

Although not yet married, she and Chad were engaged – scheduled to get married later this summer. There was as much buzz about these pending nuptials as there was about Gregg’s and Heather’s. That was a wedding for the ages – and for the few invited to the private reception, it was a night of bacchanalian delight that for most would never again be matched.

Charli’s contributions to the campus as well as to Omega Xi (in a round-about way through Laura) had made this wedding party the must-have invitation for the campus elite. Despite being able to ride Charli’s coat tails to success, Chad pursued his own career path. He completed his degree in History and landed a teaching job at a local community college. Not quite the glamour of being a CEO, but he never regretted his decisions. He was proud of Charli and more in love with her with each passing day. He still partnered with Gregg on digs, and “consulted” with Charli’s company on occasion. He was also considered one of the dreamiest faculty members on his campus…a rating that often spiked after he and Gregg would meet for lunch on campus.

Gregg flipped a burger, angry at himself for charring the bottom side. Years of practice and magical powers…and a burger that bordered on being a disc of charcoal was about as close to cooking as he managed to get. From the corner of the yard, Gregg heard giggling, and he knew that Brittany was laughing at him again. With the departure of E’dan and Rivkah from their lives, it was Brittany who stepped up and filled the “cook” role that was so desperately needed. She had no innate cooking ability, but her desire to please put her on a path to culinary excellence. But that’s not where her greatest talents lay.

While Emily completed her nursing degree and landed a full-time job in the birthing wing of Methodist Hospital, Brittany pursued her singing career…with a little nudge from Gregg. She auditioned for Mistress Michelle’s start-up recording company, and after a few missteps and misadventures, her career was launched (but that is another story…). In a few weeks, she was scheduled to depart for a tour with Michelle of Europe and Japan, where her music was well received. But despite their combined efforts, she just wasn’t having much luck cracking the US charts.

Emily didn’t care, and was proud of Brittany’s success. The spritely young nurse with her bright eyes, lean figure, and infectious smile caused many a new father to stare hungrily at her while their own wives suffered through the pains of birth. Emily knew, but never let it faze her. While she still enjoyed frequent romps with Gregg and the rest, she now only had eyes for Brittany…and vice-versa. Despite being regular bedroom companions of Gregg and Heather, sex with them was never again the same. There was a certain distance, a certain unfamiliarity. That innate understanding of Emily’s wants and needs no longer existed. While still spectacular, both would never doubt that their best moments came not with each other, but with the loves they’d dedicated themselves to.

Emily joined in the giggling, her arms almost permanently wrapped around the love of her life. Since the day that Emily had separated herself and Brittany from Gregg’s consciousness, the two had been inseparable. Emily, to this day, refused to discuss the specifics of what had happened, and Gregg did not pressure her. While he’d never seen Emily happier, there was a glimmer of a haunting to the girl’s eyes…a spark of sadness of something yet to come.

Emily’s story remained a mystery to Gregg. It took every ounce of self-control not to pursue something that Emily made clear she didn’t want to talk about…but he kept his word. This wasn’t the only mystery that remained unsolved…his final battle with Christine still haunted him. He still didn’t understand fully what happened. One minute, he’d given up and the next minute she was gone. Was she his slave? Was he hers? He couldn’t feel her in his consciousness at all. There was something…something different…but it wasn’t her. It was some new, indescribable entity that remained a quiet, almost observing presence in his mind. It was completely inaccessible, yet unthreatening. At times, it even seemed comforting…yet he couldn’t define what it was – only that from the moment Christine left his life, it had been there. And all attempts to contact her had failed. She’d made a name for herself, so he knew where she was and what she was doing…but she refused any correspondence. Neither Gregg nor Heather even knew if Brian was still alive. But, as long as no harm seemed to be on the immediate horizon, he left well enough alone – hoping that one day they could resume their mutual quest to understand these mysterious powers that had befallen them.

The third mystery was what caused E’dan and Rivkah to suddenly leave four years ago. Each time he thought about figuring out what happened and then fixing it so that his close friends could return to them, Laura would talk him out of it. Shortly after Gregg’s battle with Christine, an envelope arrived for Heather. It was the deed to the duplex where she and the Israeli couple lived, signed over to her ownership, with a note explaining that this was their wedding gift.

Gregg and Heather moved upstairs, taking the more spacious apartment for themselves. Surprisingly, Chad and Charli moved in below, renting from their best friends. Within a year, they could have afforded to move to much more spacious living quarters, but they enjoyed the convenience of living with their closest friends and bedroom companions.

At the important moments in Gregg’s and Heather’s lives, E’dan and Rivkah still managed to show up. There were never any emails nor phone messages…but the former Mossad agents always seemed to appear at the big events – no invitations needed. In truth, Gregg loved the new way they communicated with him (although he’d trade it in a heartbeat for his friends to return to him full-time). Envelopes taped under desks, messages written in code…instructions for where to drop replies (like in the hollow of the old oak in the middle of campus, or behind the dumpster next to the rec center). Gregg knew that none of this cloak and dagger was really necessary…but it made an otherwise difficult situation more tolerable.

And for reasons he never pursued, Laura always watched these super-spy antics with a bit of sadness. Gregg remained blissfully unaware that it was his own hyper-enthusiasm to protect his friends that led to the older couple needing to relocate and build new identities. And while Laura still practically worshiped the ground at Gregg’s feet, that event remained the single clearest reminder to her that Gregg was merely human…great, yet flawed. Now, four years later, she’d transformed her doubts from that realization into a life’s mission to protect him from himself. She owed Gregg her soul, and she would sacrifice everything to help him keep his.

Laura, thinking of these things at that moment, took the opportunity to get up from her lawn chair, walk up to Gregg, and give him a kiss on the cheek before heading over to the cooler to grab herself a beer. Passing Lisa, a former Omega Xi sister and now Gregg’s new personal assistant, Laura gave the woman a conspiratorial wink before checking on the two current sorority girls laboring off at the side of the yard doing gardening.

The two were young and naïve. They thought that Laura’s invitation to come to the bar-b-que was some reward for their good work at the sorority…and they had dressed in appropriately revealing cut-offs and cropped shirts. They were dismayed when Laura handed each of them weeding implements and were told to get to work. So, while the rest of the crowd got to enjoy views of their backsides, thongs exposed, they knelt in the mud working up a sweat. Still, just getting to “work” for Gregg and Heather earned them points on Omega Xi’s new formal hierarchy structure. Despite being covered in mud, they still took on an air of superiority when glancing at Lisa. After all, Lisa had left the sisterhood and those that did so were looked down upon as being lesser beings to be shunned.

But what Lisa and precious few knew was that those who had the courage to leave the Omega Xi sisterhood were the beneficiaries of Laura’s true generous spirit and respect…so Lisa pretended to be ashamed, knowing secretly that those two idiots were just the butt of Laura’s grand joke. Lisa tried to suppress her smile, knowing that while these two performed ever greater acts of debauchery and humiliation, she was now a regular guest in Gregg’s and Laura’s bedrooms – the most highly valued prizes that even seasoned Omega Xis rarely achieved.

Lisa’s own rise and eventual departure from the ranks of Omega Xi perfectly sum up Laura’s solidification of power at Omega Xi and at ESU…

But that is another story…

Yep, thanks to Laura’s efforts, Omega Xi had swelled its ranks almost three-fold, topping out at close to 150 women…almost all of whom were Gregg’s to use as he saw fit without even needing much help from his powers. Even though she’d graduated from ESU, her carefully crafted schemes kept her the defacto ruler of Omega Xi – in terms of actual power, if not title.

Gregg suppressed the growing hard-on in his pants, thinking of the feast of feminine flesh that was at his beck and call. He could sense the effect his lust was having on the crowd around him, and did what he could to dampen it…it was too early for the day to dissolve into yet another incredible orgy that was the norm of his life. Besides, Laura didn’t want the two young Omega Xis to partake – she had other sisters to reward and they’d be invited over later. If these two wanted relief, they’d either have to look to each other’s needs or earn Omega Xi points the hard way.

Just as the more-than-well-done burgers were being served up, the crowd suddenly grew quiet as a long stretch limo parked in the street in front of the duplex. An immaculately dressed chauffeur stepped out and examined the crowd, pausing to focus on Gregg for a few extra seconds. Gregg put down his plate as did Heather, stepping close to him and holding his hand. There was something in the air that none of the others there could feel. It was a familiar sensation, like he’d known it forever.

The driver walked around to the rear passenger door and opened it. It was several long seconds before anything more happened. Heather gripped Gregg’s hand tighter, fear beginning to bubble through their bond. She could feel something too, something residual from Gregg. She felt him being pulled toward whatever was about to emerge from that limo, and for the first time in years, she was genuinely concerned for him.

From the dark interior of the limo, out stepped a little girl. She blinked in the sunlight and took in the situation with intelligent eyes that far exceeded her years. She couldn’t be much more than three years old. Dressed in a simple white dress that seemed appropriate for church, her long sandy-brown curls were capped in a wide-brimmed hat with a blue ribbon. Blue eyes that seemed overly large for her face gave her an instant aura of innocence and wisdom. She was the poster-child of all that is cute in the world.

Her eyes locked onto Gregg’s, after giving Heather an almost dismissive glance. For long seconds the world seemed frozen in place as all 6-foot-3 of Gregg’s stature was towered over by this diminutive child’s presence.

Suddenly, she flung off her hat and charged into the yard, throwing herself around Gregg’s leg, hugging him with a surprising genuine affection. Gregg looked horror struck, as if a giant bug had landed on his leg. He looked toward his friends for help, but they all stared at the scene, unsure as well what to do.

The little girl finally looked up at him and said the word that would start him and his friends on a new and deadly adventure.

“Daddy!”

Brittany screamed. Everyone turned toward her and followed her line of sight. Hovering a foot off the ground was the beer bottle that Emily had been holding until a moment ago. The pony-tailed nurse stood frozen in fear, not even aware that her most closely kept secret for the past four years had just been exposed.

“Em?” Gregg said tentatively, instinctively picking the little girl up in his arms.

Emily looked panic-stricken from Gregg to the little girl and blinked, the glass falling the remaining foot and shattering on the concrete sidewalk. The day she’d long feared had arrived. The visions of pain and suffering that Deuce showed her she would have to endure were about to begin.

But even worse than that was the look on Brittany’s face. The woman she loved had just discovered her deepest secret.

But that is another story…

* * *

Some days pass quickly, filled with drama and suspense. Other days pass slowly, filled with the tediousness of day to day living. For Christine, everyday was a mixture of both.

The air of the familiar dreamscape remained the same. For four years, despite the sometimes tumultuous happenings of her day-to-day life, the dreamscape inside her sister Merriam’s head remained mostly unchanged. She thought that by avenging Merriam, by destroying Vince and enslaving Monica, Allison, and Kathy that somehow that would be all that was needed to bring Merriam out from the coma. There were no more physical barriers that kept her younger sister in the vegetative state – those Christine had managed to heal…but some wounds left no visible scars.

Holland. The endless field of tulips. It was the sight of one of Merriam’s happiest memories…a memory from when she was just ten years old. And despite having recently turned 22, this was where Merriam stayed, locked inside her own mind, refusing to come out. No amount of rationalizing, prodding, or even brute force could budge the little girl from this field back into her adult body. And despite Christine’s assurances that the Snake King was dead and that the Three Witches (the child-like mental imageries of those that had put her into this coma) had been defeated, every night Merriam was haunted by the dreams. What happened in the real world just didn’t make much difference here.

“Go fish,” Christine said in response to her little sister’s request for any threes. Usually, the only difference in her daily visits to Merriam’s mind was the type of games they’d play. Today, they sat out in the field, playing cards. Sometimes it was tag, or hide-and-go-seek. Despite the repetitive nature of her existence, Christine dutifully visited at least once a day, if not more…hoping that maybe that day would be the one when Merriam would choose to exit this world and join her again in the real world.

This world, though beautiful to behold, was a prison. A self-imposed prison of a girl who’d seen too much, who’d been through too much…who just didn’t want to face the cold realities of life anymore. But every once in a while, life’s little twists seemed to show up. It was these rare and fleeting connections to reality that Christine treasured, that gave her hope that one day she’d get her sister back.

Merriam grew serious suddenly and Christine put down her cards, knowing that she’d only get a minute or two to talk with her sister as an adult. Those minutes had to count.

“I…I don’t like the smell here…” Merriam said, sniffing the air. Christine’s sister’s perception filled the mental landscape. The usually fragrant flower-scent of the dream became dry and antiseptic. Reality.

“I had to move you. You weren’t safe at the compound. You’re in a hospital again…but it’s only temporary.”

“It’s Adam, isn’t it?”

“Yes…I’m almost sure it is.”

Merriam sat for long seconds contemplating something. It took every ounce of patience for Christine not to interrupt. Every second that they weren’t speaking brought her that much closer to the end of the conversation…but she’d learned from experience that the slightest derailment of Merriam’s train of thought would instantly revert her back to her child form.

“Who’s watching me? I can feel your need to escape.”

“True…it’s too dangerous for me to be here. I snuck in to see you…but I’ve got to leave. Monica’s watching you.”

Merriam’s face cringed. “I don’t like her. Find somebody else. Please.”

Christine sighed. She’d do anything for Merriam…but this time she’d have to disobey. “I can’t…I…” Christine looked down, ashamed. “You just have to trust me. She…she did something very heroic for you…and I set her free. Still, she insisted on staying with you. I don’t have time to explain…but please trust me. Trust her. I trust her with your life.”

Merriam looked down for another long pause, clearing trying to balance her hatred of Monica with her love of her sister. “Okay.”

Christine sighed in relief this time. Time was running short.

“Chris? Where’s the baby?”

Christine’s blood suddenly ran cold. In the four years since her duel with Gregg, she never once mentioned the child she’d conceived from Gregg. If her timing was correct, Gregg himself was only just now learning about it. She knew he didn’t know, because if he did…well, she was sure she would have gotten a visit from him. She’d managed to deflect his correspondence, and thankfully he never pursued her that hard. Just moments after being conceived, her daughter’s sudden existence had been the key to her escape from madness…or worse. There were no official records pertaining to this child – no paper-trail of her existence. And if events hadn’t intervened, Gregg would still not have known that he was a father. He’d given Christine her daughter…and she had intended to give him the freedom of not being burdened with her existence. But there were some things that even Christine, with all her powers, couldn’t control.

Not even Merriam knew about the child…or so she thought. The day her daughter was conceived, they’d left the state – Christine finished all her coursework via distance education – only showing her face briefly on campus after giving birth. To the rest of the world, there was no daughter…even as she built her adult-entertainment empire. Rather than fighting the sexual nature of her powers, she capitalized on it. Gregg had his silly little sorority girls…she had, “The Compound.”

But that is another story…

“I…I don’t know what you’re talking about, Sis…”

Merriam put on a petulant pout that she used when she knew her big sister was lying or pulling her leg. “The baby…you know…the little girl that plays with me here. She calls me Auntie. Who do you think taught her to read? Surely not Monica!”

Christine gulped. Her daughter had been visiting her sister’s mind? At only three and a half years old, she was already exhibiting signs of hyper-intelligence and telepathic abilities! Not only that, she was only NOW learning about them! Her own three-year old daughter had managed to hide the extent of her abilities from her own mother! Suddenly she felt nervous for Gregg and knew she’d have to find a way to contact him.

There was a rumble of thunder in the distance. Christine knew that that was the precursor to the nightly nightmares. “I love you!” she blurted out, hoping her sister heard.

But the smile that filled Merriam’s face was that of a child. “Of course you do silly! I’m very loveable!” she said playfully slapping her big sister on the arm.

The thunder rumbled again and the child stood up in fear. “Quick, we’ve got to run…the Witches are coming!”

Christine knew better than to try to talk her sister out of it. This scene had played itself out every night for four years. It was time to say goodbye and start dealing with the ghost from her past…before he destroyed the only thing that mattered to her.

But that is another story.

* * *

Governor Tompkin was paralyzed. Not with fear, not with some neurological disorder…but paralyzed by some…other…means. He desperately prayed this was some bizarre nightmare and that he’d wake up soon…but it wasn’t.

His office was dimly lit and the drapes were closed. All the staff had been dismissed for the evening and security had been told to give him some privacy. He clearly remembered mouthing the words…but he also remembered wishing the exact opposite. His eyes and mind had pleaded for help, but his mouth and tongue voiced calm and routine.

The strange African woman continued her chants in the corner of the room. She shook her staff with the tethered bones on top while chanting some mystical phrases. If she was trying to remove whatever curse had befallen him, he wished she’d hurry up. But she was the minor half of this odd pair that had arrived together and something told him that she definitely wasn’t working in his favor. She may have been dressed in western-style pants and shirt, but that didn’t diminish the creepiness of her blood-shot eyes, her single-toothed grin, or the strange lascivious looks she gave the guy sitting in his office chair. She was disgusting to look at, abhorrent even…yet the guy in the chair seemed genuinely excited by her presence…even if somewhat nauseated.

And that guy in his chair was the person who really made the Governor’s blood run cold. If he hadn’t been living this nightmare, he would have dismissed any claims of magical powers out of hand. The man holding him captive was right out of some James Bond villain role – left hand missing two fingers, eye-patch, severe burns on the side of his face…But here the Governor was, trapped on his own couch, eyeing the mutilated man sitting in his literal seat of power who seemed only interested in catching the final minutes of the porn-equivalent of the Oscars.

The man looked over at the Governor for a minute, and then snorted dismissively. “Here’s what I was waiting for…then I’ll deal with you.” The man turned back to the large-screen TV that filled one wall and turned up the volume.

“…And the winner for breakout artist of the year goes to…”

dramatic pause while the MC opened the envelope

“Haley Tayes! Oh my God! This is amazing! For an experienced actress to win this award is unheard of…but heck, if you’ve seen her anthology, you know it’s deserved!!”

The flustered MC finally stopped jabbering and Haley Tayes took the stage. The man in the Governor’s chair turned up the volume even more as the starlet grasped the 15-inch long golden penis-shaped award. She wiped away tears of genuine joy. The governor had heard of this actress…though, he thought she was dead from an overdose or something. But the woman taking the stage looked incredible. She may have been in her early thirties, but she looked ten years younger.

“Thank you everybody. This is…this is such an honor. There’s one person I really need to thank for this award. Christine St. Martin. When she took me in, bought out my contract, the rest of the adult film industry had written me off as finished. But she saved me. Not only did she save my life, she taught me how to love porn again. She was patient and understanding…and a bit ruthless as well…

audience chuckles at a comment referencing some scenes from her award-winning anthology

“…But heck, the 100-hour anthology of my time spent at her rehabilitation clinic says it all. I won’t comment on how much was real and how much was staged…but well, this award belongs to her as well. Thank you!”

But that is another story…

“Of course, I also need to thank…”

The man in the chair hit mute and let the starlet drone on in silence. He turned the chair and eyed the Governor critically for a second before snapping his fingers. The door opened and a lithe blonde girl entered. It wasn’t until she knelt between the governor’s opened knees that he recognized the pretty face.

“Susan? S…s…STOP it! What are you doing?!?” he asked as she began unbuckling his belt, her face filled with a vacant smile.

“Oh, good. You two know each other. Then I won’t have to introduce you to Senator Holbrook’s daughter.”

“Of course I know her, you son of a bitch! She’s my daughter’s best friend! They’re going to be college roommates! I’ve known her since she was born!”

“Good. It’s important that you two are comfortable with each other. I want your…relationship…to look natural. We’ll be taking photographs soon enough, but for now, you might as well get to know what I’ve been teaching her in this more intimate setting.” The man’s grin broadened as the Governor’s hips rose against his will to allow Susan to pull his pants down around his ankles.

The governor was ashamed to admit that this was exciting him. He’d never married again after his wife died, and his life-long friends, the Holbrooks, were like family to him. He’d watched as little Suzie grew up into a beautiful young woman while he rose to the Governorship and Suzie’s father rose to become senator…and while he never acted on his fantasies, he couldn’t deny that this striking young woman was often the object of harmless mental imaginings. But to have her now…in this way…he was nauseous at the thought even as his prick stiffened in readiness for her lips that eagerly engulfed the tip.

The man snapped his fingers again and another girl entered. This time there was no mistaking who it was. “Jenny! JENNY! NO!!”

“Yes, Governor. Your daughter. She’s been my special project ever since you failed at the little assignment I gave you.”

Governor Tompkin was completely unable to move a muscle as he watched his daughter cross the room and kneel before the man at his desk. A man whose name he still didn’t know. He heard the zip of the man’s descending zipper. He watched as Jennifer reached into the man’s pants with a smile as vacant as Susan’s. He even gasped in shock as a tremendous penis emerged, visible over the top of the desk even as the man sat behind it. It had to be at least fifteen inches – as obscenely huge as this man was evil. “What kind of devil are you?” he managed to utter before, to his shock, he watched his beautiful daughter open her mouth and plunge her face forward.

The man seemed to revel in the young girl’s inability to get much more than the tip into her mouth. He eyed the Governor maliciously. “You want to see a magic trick?”

Governor Tompkin tried to shake his head no, but he was still paralyzed. Hearing no reply, the man put his hand on the back of Jenny’s head and pushed down as she tried again to take him into her mouth. As if his cock were just an illusion, he watched in horror as his petite daughter’s face descended and descended and descended until it was no longer visible above the desk.

It was inhuman. It seemed physically impossible. It was also incredibly humiliating that his daughter’s performance was exciting him along with Susan’s incredible mouth-work. He was horrified at his excitement, hoping against hope that he really didn’t feel this way. That whatever powers held him in place were also manipulating his libido.

Jenny pulled back up and broke out into a huge grin as the man in the chair rewarded her efforts with a smile of her own. She immediately plunged her face back down and commenced giving a noisy, sloppy blowjob – completely oblivious that her own father was witness to her accomplishment.

“Please…whoever you are...please have mercy. Do whatever you want with me…but let the girls go.”

“Very noble Governor. But no. You see, they’re insurance. You failed me once already. I needed to find you the right incentive not to fail me again…since the money apparently wasn’t enough.”

“I don’t understand. How did I fail you?” He’d followed this man’s every instruction once the money had been wired to his offshore account. He was no saint, but he lost nothing in carrying out the raid this man wanted…or so he thought.

The man picked up the remote control and cued up some video he’d managed to insert into the Governor’s digital video recorder. It was a clip of some SWAT personnel on a raid to some location. The clip was becoming viral around the web. It showed three members of the team brutally beating and then gang-raping a woman on camera in the middle of a raid. It later came out that the place was the Christine St. Martin Compound and that the woman being abused was one of Christine’s employees – someone named Monica who used to be some famous dominatrix-type.

“All you had to do was bust into the studios and ‘rescue’ a little girl who lived there. You know…protection from indecency and all that shit. And also, there was supposed to be another girl in a coma who was housed there…rescue her from people practicing medicine without a license or some bullshit like that. All you needed to do was to get those to girls out of that compound. I could have taken care of the rest. But no…your men failed. They didn’t find the girl in the coma nor the little girl…and then they get caught on camera doing this. Now I have to start my search all over!”

“I don’t understand! How is that my fault? I did as you asked. But they weren’t there. And I can’t take responsibility for what those men did. They’ve been suspended pending trial!”

The man pushed Jenny’s head back down all the way. This time, he didn’t let up. Only when the girl started thrashing because she couldn’t breathe, did he continue.

“You tipped her off. I know all about the special arrangement you have with Christine’s studio – how else could she have side-stepped all the regulations. The way she’s been immune from the clearly illegal things she’s done.” Jennifer continued to thrash between his legs, beating his legs and the underside of the desk with flailing fists. “And because of that, Christine St. Martin knew your men were coming, hid her sister and daughter from me, and brainwashed those SWAT men to commit those crimes on camera, thus distracting the media from what goes on behind her closed doors!”

Just as Jennifer was about to pass out, he pulled her up by her hair. Governor Tompkin breathed a sigh of relief as his daughter took a deep breath, coughing uncontrollably. At least she was breathing again. But to his horror, as soon as she got control of herself, she immediately smiled deliriously and wrapped her lips around his obscene cock and continued where she left off moments ago as if nothing had happened.

“Do we understand each other yet, Governor? You’re going to help me get those two girls.” He paused in thought for a second, glancing up at the TV. He rewound the video to the awards show again, hitting pause as the smiling, buxom Haley Tayes filled the screen. “Make that three girls. I want her as well.”

“Why?” the Governor asked, terrified.

“Just to piss Christine off. I’m going to destroy her pet project before I clean up your mess. I owe her that much. She and the father of that little girl and I have unfinished business. You wouldn’t believe the horrors I’ve faced getting my powers…powers I earned bit by painful bit.” His right hand reflexively touched his eye patch and then the nubs of his missing fingers. “…Powers that were given to these two idiots by accident. Well, they need to learn that nothing is free in this world.”

The man snapped his finger and the Governor suddenly yelped in surprise and relief as Susan’s incredible suction finally succeeded in bringing forth an incredible load of cum which was eagerly gulped down. The man in the chair who was getting pleasured by his daughter laughed while he pulled out a camera and took a picture of the stunned look on the Governor’s face.

Even the strange African woman in the corner stopped chanting long enough to cackle madly at the Governor’s distress.

As the pleasure fog lifted momentarily, he immediately started putting his problem-solving skills to work. How would he find these three women this mad man wanted? Haley Tayes was probably the easiest to find, as her own career was now skyrocketing. But the missing coma-girl and the child?

He hated himself for having to sacrifice these three girls to this mad man…but for the sake of his daughter, he knew that there was no resource he wouldn’t tap to end this nightmare.

But that is another story…