The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Day Week

Chapter 2: Tuesday — Small Steps

Tuesday morning dawned bright and sunny, but I didn’t mind being trapped inside quite as much as usual since I was looking forward to hearing what Shara had to say about her first night of no longer being a prude—if she had actually been able to go through with it. Still, there was no reason not to take my normal route past Kim’s desk, and maybe talk to Harry if I had time, before checking in with Shara. Today Kim was in her cubicle as I walked by. I debated stopping to say hello, but the sneer on her full lips dissuaded me, and I settled for a quick peek as I drifted past. Still, even a quick peek was nice as I could see her smooth tanned legs crossed high up on the thigh under her desk. Her top was a crisp light blue blouse, with the top two buttons left open to reveal the deepening shade of skin at the top of her cleavage. Through the stretched pale blue of the fabric around her big breasts, I could see the ridges of what looked to be a lacy white floral bra, and I could feel the telltale stiffening of my dick as I dwelled on what was contained within that floral bra, which by my informal estimate was probably a well filled C-cup or perhaps a D-cup. Clearing my head, I turned the corner and headed past the water fountain, where Harry was already standing. He appeared to be in a bit if a daze and wasn’t bothering to even make the pretense of drinking some water.

“Hey Harry, you O.K.?", I asked him as I walked up.

“Huh, oh, yeah, I’m fine.” I seemed to have shaken him out of some kind of reverie.

“What’s up”, I asked.

“You won’t believe what happened,” he started and then paused. I thought he was going to continue but he remained silent.

“Soo, what happened?” I prompted.

“Oh never mind,” he seemed perturbed, but before I had a chance to ask him anything else, he said, “I’ve gotta go, I’ll talk to you later”, and he rushed off.

I had just begun to continue on my own way to my cubicle when who should I run into but my boss, Mr. Rowland. I guess Harry must have seen him coming.

“Hi Colin,” he greeted me, “having trouble finding your way to your office this morning?”

It was a typical Rowland comment.

“No sir, I was just heading there”, and I started to head off.

Then he surprised me by adding, “You might want to stop by Shara’s office, I heard she was looking for you. Although I should warn you, she is looking pretty nice this morning, it’s not likely to help your condition much”, he glanced down to where the bulge caused by my dwelling on Kim’s bra was still somewhat evident to my embarrassment. “Perhaps you should have a cold shower first”, he smiled and continued on down the hall.

Well it wasn’t shaping up as a great morning so far, but I was still looking forward to meeting up with Shara. I decided to swing by my office to drop my briefcase off before heading over to Shara’s office, but when I got to my cubicle, Shara was already there and sitting in my chair. As I came in she got up quickly and gave me big hug.

“It worked!, It worked!”

With her arms around me, I could feel some surprising (although I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised) strength in her grasp and also the imprint of a pair of firm breasts (definitely no longer just an a-cup) pressing into my chest. I hurried over to sit in my chair, trying to hide what was my second big erection of the day before I had even had a chance to sit down at my desk. With my legs carefully crossed, I looked up and took stock of how the changes I had made in Shara looked.

I have to say, they looked pretty good. It helped that she had improved on her dowdy conservative dress somewhat and was wearing a snug olive green sweater which definitely showed a nice curve through the chest. Although, not on the scale of Kim’s magnificent assets, they were still evidence of a firm and noticeable pair of breasts that I suddenly longed to cup in my hands as I stared across the table.

Realizing that I was staring, I raised my gaze, and said, “So you’re looking pretty good this morning Shara, how do you feel?”

Of course I could tell how she felt just by looking at her big smile.

“Oh, I’m not too bad, for once in my life I don’t feel like a flat weakling—check it out”, she rolled up her right sleeve, made a fist and extended her arm so I could feel her bicep.” It didn’t feel exceptionally strong (after all she was only 50% stronger than the day before and she was pretty weak to begin with), but it did feel nice and firm, in a sexy kind of way. Needless to say my raging erection was showing no signs of softening.

“So,” I asked her, “did you earn these improvements, or do I have to take them away from you?—and don’t even try lying to me, because I will know instantly and the deal is off.”

It’s not true that I would know—I can’t read minds, only alter bodies, but she wouldn’t know that, and by the look on her face, she didn’t want to cross me. I was pretty confident that anything she told me would be the truth.

“Don’t worry,” she replied with a little smile, “I have no need to lie. Do you remember that guy I was telling you about last week—the one who keeps calling me and who I kept making excuses not to see?”

“I thought you said he was kind of creepy and gross?”

“Well he is, but I figured he’d be an easy target for the first night of this deal, so I called him up and asked him if he was interested in coming over to my apartment to watch a movie with me. Needless to say he was all over that idea, he was knocking on my door in no time.

So we went to the video store and I talked him into renting some soft porn, cause I wanted to get him in the mood, you know. It didn’t take a lot of convincing, really. We got back to my place and were sitting on the couch, and I guess we were both pretty nervous—it was weird just being in that situation for me—you know how I feel about sex—but there was no way I was going to let this opportunity slip through my fingers, so I decided that if I was going to do this thing I better just get on with it—it didn’t seem like he was going to be any help—it was taking all his courage just to decide whether or not to reach his arm around me.

So, after a long hour of waiting, I decided I better speed things along so I reached over and started massaging his dick through his pants—he was already hard before I even touched him. Even then he was still shy, so I got up, slid one leg across his body, sat on his lap, hiked my skirt up a bit, and started grinding my panties against his erection. I leaned over and gave him a big kiss. Even with me grinding into him, I think he was still surprised when I flicked my tongue deep into his mouth and pulled his face into mine. He sure seemed to be enjoying kissing me, but it wasn’t really doing much for me, so I reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. Then I got up, and standing in front of him, I unbuttoned my shirt, dropped it to the floor, turned my back on him and unhooked my bra, and dropped it as well. He was practically panting at this point, even though my chest isn’t so much to look at—at least it wasn’t last night.”

She paused, and cupped her new b-cup breasts appreciatively, (I was practically panting at this point as well).

“So I continued on, hiking my skirt so I could reach up and pull off my white panties. I was feeling pretty reckless by now, so I slowly leaned over and gently slid the zipper of his pants over his rock hard little, well, you know. So then I pulled his pants and his underwear off, and I was totally ready for him to just get inside me, so I just lowered myself right onto his little, you-know. It kind of hurt at first, but not too much. So I slid him in as far as he’d go, and I was just sitting there on top of him with him inside me, and I started rocking back and forth, just a little bit—Well, it couldn’t have been more than 10 seconds, when I heard him give a little groan, and I felt him cum inside me. To tell you the truth, I think that was his first time. So, he enjoyed himself, but it didn’t do too much for me, if you know what I mean. So I got off him, rolled over onto my back and started to masturbate...”

- it was kind of odd hearing formerly prudish Shara use a word like masturbate -

“...and at first I think he was offended, but then when he saw me starting to get turned on, and my nipples getting all hard, he started to get turned on by it. After a few minutes I was getting pretty hot and I wanted him to go back inside me, but I knew I’d have to get him hard first, so I reached over and grabbed his little dick. I could feel it stiffen a little as I started sliding my curled fingers up and down the shaft, but it was still pretty floppy since he had just cum a few minutes ago. I let go with my hand, and took his whole dick in my mouth, since it was so small. Well, once I started sucking on it, that little dick got hard pretty fast, so I straddled him again and slid back on—god it felt good. This time I was able to really get going, and I rode him for what must have been a solid five minutes or so before he both came right around the same time. After that, I was pretty satisfied, and I figured I’d filled my part of the bargain, so I kicked him out and went to sleep.

I woke up early around 6 a.m. and I could totally feel the changes throughout my body. I started feeling up my new tits and it got me so turned on I had to masturbate again in the shower this morning. And then somehow when I was getting dressed, I just didn’t feel like wearing any of my own clothes since none of them seemed to really showcase my improved body, so I borrowed some of my roommates clothes. I was always jealous of her before but now I’d say we’re on a pretty level playing field—these clothes fit me fairly well don’t you think”

I had to agree, although I kept my thoughts to myself.

As she finished her story, I could tell that she was enjoying reliving the experience. It really seemed like letting loose for once had made a big impact on her attitude towards sex in general. Her cheeks were red, and her lips were moist and slightly parted. Also, when she had started the story her legs had been crossed but now they were out straight and slightly separated as well. Abruptly, she seemed to become aware of my scrutiny and she self-consciously got up and hurried out of my cubicle. As she walked out, I noticed that it wasn’t just her front view that was looking improved, but also the rear view as well. Her beige cotton pants (borrowed as well, I presumed) fit fairly snugly across her butt which definitely seemed to have an extra roundness which I had never noticed before. It also appeared to be quite firm (which I guess it probably was since the new shape had to be the result of the added muscle she now had).

After seeing the improved Shara in her new (somewhat) tighter clothes and hearing her sexy story, I was in no condition to work, I headed to the bathroom, jerked off twice, and then returned to my desk, and spent the rest of the day trying not too imagine what I might see or hear from Shara when I got into work the next morning. I expected Harry to come over at some point and comment on the new look from his dream girl Shara, but I hardly saw him all day and when I did he rushed off without stopping to talk.

As I walked out for the day, I passed by Shara’s desk to ask her what she had planned for the night. She didn’t seem quite as pleased with herself as she had in the morning however.

“Stupid old man Rowland gave me a ridiculous job to do by tomorrow morning so it looks like I’m going to be stuck here for a while.”

“Well, I know you’ve got the big semi-finals coming up tomorrow night,” I said, circling my fingers around her firm bicep, “I’d hate to see you be stuck back in your old body with no way to fend off the big cow or impress Tommy.”

The look on her face was pure murder, “Trust me, I know what’s at stake, but I can’t afford to lose my job either, I’ll just have to get this done, and then track down someone I can seduce relatively quickly.”

I was going to suggest she go by Harry’s desk and see what he was up to, but I had noticed that he seemed to have already left for the day.

“Well, good luck”, I said, and headed on my way, feeling slightly offended that she didn’t seem to consider me as a possible option to sleep with. Not that I would have accepted necessarily, but still.

As I neared the elevator I heard her call out my name, “Colin?” I smiled and turned around and headed back to her desk, “Yes”, I asked expectantly.

“Oh never mind”, she said, and went back to her work.

“All right”, I shrugged, turned around and headed home, still anticipating the next day’s events but somewhat irritated that Shara didn’t seem to have any interest in having me help out with the deal, so to speak. Perhaps, it was time to make a few improvements to my own appearance. True, that would be another breach of my rule not to use my body altering powers, but I was pretty tempted all the same. I went home to a night of restless sleep filled with lustful dreams about my co-workers.