The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Day Week

Chapter 5: Friday — Total Domination

If I had been somewhat apprehensive getting off the elevator on Thursday morning, by Friday morning I was downright nervous. My nervousness only deepened as I headed for my cubicle and the office seemed to be deserted. Kim wasn’t at her desk, Harry’s cubicle was empty and even Mr. Rowland wasn’t in his office. I went to my cubicle to see if there was anyone there or any kind of message but there was nothing. Steeling my resolve, I headed for Shara’s new office.

She wasn’t there, but there was a note on the door that read, “Wait here for me, Colin.” I sat in the guest chair and waited, my foot tapping nervously. After about 10 minutes, I heard footsteps in the hall and Shara appeared. She appeared a bit flushed and out of breath. She also appeared incredibly hot, I might add.

“I decided not to wear the DD bra after all,” she said.

“Clearly,” I replied, weakly.

Instead, she was wearing a slinky, deep metallic green dress that clung to her every perfect curve. It was cut deeply down the front to reveal most of two very, very large breasts that jiggled enticingly as she walked, and also had a long slit up the side to show off her extremely long muscular legs. The 4 inch platform shoes had been replaced by matching high heels. I took in the coiled energy of her stacked build and looked into her deep brown eyes and I felt like I was almost fading away. Unconsciously, I shrunk back in my chair.

Shara crossed around her desk, sat down, crossing her legs (so that the slit in her dress was placed to allow me to see all the way up here thigh almost to her hip) and began her story.

“So we had the finals of our soccer playoffs last night. I could tell the big cow was super pissed off with me, because she kept staring at me, but she just told me she was going to wait until after the game to deal with me—for the good of the team. Oh, I should mention that I deliberately shrunk my jersey ahead of time so that it would be a little more form fitting. God it looked good. You should have seen the look on the big cow’s face when she saw me in it.

Anyway, the other team was really good, I think if we’d played them a week ago, they would have beat us easily—but not now.”

She paused from the story telling for an awesome double bicep flexed pose.

“They had one guy on their team who was really good,” she continued. “One of those hotshot guys who thinks he’s all that, and in the case, he really did have some talent. His girlfriend was also on the team, and you could tell she was there for her looks, not for her soccer skills. She was just a little thing, about 5 feet tall, with pale skin, red hair and really big boobs for her little body. It was early in the second half and we were down 3-2, and hotshot guy had scored all three of their goals. The ball was sent into the corner, the little redhead went after it and I chased her down. She wasn’t really sure what to do so she just kind of froze with her back to me. I took my chance and leaned right into her, my big tits were almost at the level of the back of her head. Then I reached around and grabbed her boobs and just gave them a squeeze. You should have heard her squeal!”

I noticed that Shara’s voice was getting a bit rough and her breathing was heavy as recounting the story turned her on. The heavy breathing swelled her giant tits up and down as they strained to escape the dress that barely contained them. The fabric was so taut and the cleavage so deep it seemed one giant breath might almost send them spilling over the top.

“Anyway,” Shara continued, “as I hoped, hotshot dude was both upset and turned on by my little demonstration. He came over after the ref blew the whistle and got right up in my face. So I just reached out and pulled him in for a quick kiss on the lips. There was a good second before he pulled back and then I just said, ‘let’s play’ and walked away. Well, after that both him and his girlfriend were very much off their game. I tied it up with a powerful shot from long range, and then with one minute left, Jimmy made a nice move and passed to the big cow to the left of the net. She took a pretty good shot, but the goalie saved it. Luckily the rebound came straight to me, and I hammered it into the net. That was the winning goal.”

“Congratulations,” I said.

“Well,” she replied, “I still needed to find someone new to sleep with me that night.”

She absent-mindedly cupped her left breast, her thumb brushing back and forth across the hardened nipple which I could see poking into the thin fabric of the dress.

“After the game in the dressing room, the other girls on both teams had cleared out, but both the big cow and the little redheaded bitch were both waiting for me. I could see them talking together and I figured they both had a bone to pick. Even though there were two of them and just one of me, I wasn’t too worried. I leisurely peeled off my clothes and stepped in to the shower. Once they could see just how awesome my body was and how strong I was I think they were a little nervous—I could see them both eyeing me jealously. I was only in there for a minute and I was just getting soaped up when the little redhead came in after me. She was still wearing her jersey and the water from the shower was making it cling to her curvy body almost as much as mine had during the game.

“Don’t think you’re going to get away with that stunt you pulled during the game,” she said to me.

There was something that really turned me on about how angry she was with me and yet how vulnerable she looked with me towering over her. I was just trying to decide what to do with her when the big cow came in. Unlike the redhead, she had stripped naked. A week ago I was jealous of her fit, busty body, but by last night my self-confidence was so high that I just saw it as another ripe target to plunder.

The big cow came over to stand between me and the little redhead.

To my surprise, instead of confronting me, she instead turned towards the redhead

‘What are you going to do about it, pipsqueak?’ she said to her.

‘I’m going to get my boyfriend,’ said the redhead, nervous now that it was two on one against her, rather than against me as she expected.

‘Not so fast,’ said the big cow and she caught the redhead by the arm. “What’s your name?” she asked her.

‘My name is Sara,’ came the reply, ‘and you’d better let go of my arm if you know what’s good for you.’

‘Well my name is Kim,’ said the big cow, “and I’m not sure I feel like letting go.” The big cow is only about 5′ 7″ or so, so she’s not an amazon like I am, but she was still plenty taller and stronger than little Sara.

‘What do you think Shara?’ asked the big cow, looking back over her shoulder at me, pushing a strand of wet blonde hair off here face, ‘should we let her go?’

I stepped forward and grabbed little redhead Sara’s other arm and said to her, ‘don’t scream unless you want things to get very ugly.’

The poor little girl was terrified, she had two powerful amazons towering over her, as the steamy shower poured down on her still dressed in her soccer outfit. Her heavy jersey was clinging to her large breasts, and the shorts were pressed up against her little legs.

‘Don’t worry,’ I said, ‘we’re not going to hurt you. But you need to get out of those clothes if you want to get clean.’ With the big cow blocking her path of escape, Sara had no choice but to raise her arms at my request and let me pull off her shirt. Once I saw her big firm breasts in the blue sports bra she had on underneath, I knew I had to have her.”

“Well,” Shara said, shifting her weight slightly as the story seemed to be turning her on more and more, “After that one thing led to another. First I had my way with Sara, my two fingers in her cunt bringing her to a moaning orgasm. That the big cow took a turn, pushing her big tits into Sara’s face and her fingers into her pussy while I had one finger in her ass, and my other hand cupping her big tits, and flicking her nipples. Once Sara collapsed in exhaustion in the shower, the Big Cow and I left together. There’s nothing like molesting a helpless, horny, busty little bitch to bring two Amazon women together, so I took her back to my place and we took turns bringing each other to orgasm. I think my favourite was the time I took her from behind with the dildo. Her screams were something else, and I felt that power men must have, with a big powerful body thrusting so deep into the supple flesh of a hot young thing.”

As she was saying this last part, Shara, had gotten up from her desk, walked around, and settled herself down straddling me. She was so heavy that I felt like balls were being crushed and I was having trouble keeping my eyes out of the deep olive skinned cleavage that was pressed almost to my face.

“So it looks like,” Shara whispered in my ear, pausing to push her tongue against my ear lobe between words, “it looks like I satisfied my part of the deal. I certainly enjoyed doing business with you.”

On the word ‘enjoyed’ she ground herself forward against my rock hard penis. I almost felt like I might come right then and there. But even through the haze of my lust, I saw a way out of the predicament I was in, having created an unstoppable sex monster, who seemed to be spending her days fucking everyone in sight, literally and figuratively.

“Sorry Shara,” I said, “the deal was for you to sleep with a different man every night. Last night it sounds like you only had sex with women. Since you didn’t do your part of the deal, I have to put you back the way you were.”

Shara stopped in mid grind and stood up. Standing in front of me, her 5′ 10″ height augmented by the high heels, and the thin green fabric of her dress doing little to hide her highly toned body, the ridge of muscle in her biceps, the sleek power of her thighs, I began to be truly afraid of her.

But all she said was, “OK, I understand, but can you wait until the end of day to undo the changes?”

Looking into her eyes, I was so relieved that she hadn’t taken the news more badly that I readily agreed.

“Thanks,” she said. “I guess now that we’ve settled that, we should go to the meeting.”

“What meeting?” I asked.

“The staff meeting that Dave called for 9 am.”

“But that was half an hour ago!” It occurred to me that this was why there was nobody around when I first came in. “We need to get moving.”

We exited Shara’s office and headed down the hall to the staff meeting room—me nervously shuffling along trying to think up excuses, Shara striding powerfully in her high heels leaving me trailing a step or two behind her. We entered the meeting room and instead of the whole staff being present, there were only three people there: Mr. Rowland, Kim and Harry. They all seemed to be gazing aimlessly into space and, it was dead silent as we entered.

“Sorry to keep you all waiting,” Shara said grandly, as she sailed into the boardroom.

“Have a seat Colin,” she said, waving me into a seat at the foot of the table next to Mr. Rowland.

For herself, Shara continued around the table, settling into the plush leather seat at the head of the table that was normally reserved for Mr. Rowland. Harry was sitting next to Kim, the two of them across from Dave and I. The four of us all turned towards Shara, hanging on her next words. Enjoying our attention, Shara turned her gaze to each of us before starting in.

“I think it is time I that explained something to you all,” she said, swiveling slowly in her chair, and twirling a strand of her long jet black hair between her fingers. “Harry, come over here.”

Harry didn’t ask why or argue, he just got up and walked to stand in front of Shara.

“Now take your clothes off,” she ordered him.

Dutifully, he began to do as she said.

“What are you doing, Harry?” I asked him.

Harry looked to Shara, and when she nodded, he turned back to me. “I’m doing what she told me,” he replied.

The rest of us sat in silence as Harry first took off his shirt, revealing a skinny, acne scarred torso, and then his cotton pants, shoes, socks, and finally his white cotton undies, which he pulled over his small yet sharply erect penis.

“Do I turn you on, Harry?” asked Shara, standing up from her chair. She stood a few inches taller than Harry, a voluptuous vision barely contained by her deep green dress. Harry shuddered a little and his little dick got even more erect. Mine did too, and I’m sure Dave was the same. Even Kim seemed to have her hand under the table and I suspected it was between her legs.

“I want you to do something for me Harry,” Shara said. And we all knew he would do anything she asked. We all would.

“I want you to masturbate,” she told him. Think of me while you do it. And when you’re about to cum, I want you to cum all over Kim. Harry turned to face Kim and began to masturbate as directed, his hand moving in ever faster motion up and down his shaft. Kim leaned in closer to make his task easier.

“Shara, Shara,” Harry moaned, his eyes on the woman in question, and after what seemed like only a few seconds a bright spurt of cum arced out from Harry and landed on the breast of Kim’s cream coloured suit jacket.

“This is crazy, I’m out of here,” Harry suddenly declared, heading for the door buck naked with a frantic look in his eyes and trying to pull his clothes on as he went.

“Harry wait!” Shara called, and he turned back to look at her. “I want you to stay for the rest of the show,” she said in a soft, yet compelling tone, “it won’t be the same without you.”

Harry looked at her for a long second, and then walked back to the table and sat down, still with no clothes on, but for a single sock he had managed to pull on. A sticky semen residue coated his now flaccid penis.

“Good boy,” Shara said. “Now, Dave, Kim, it’s your turn. Kim, first of all, you’ve got cum all over your jacket. Take that jacket off and lick it up.”

Dutifully, Kim took off her jacket, revealing a royal blue cotton blouse underneath. Even with the goddess Shara in the room, I was still more than able to appreciate the bounty of Kim’s tight body and full rack as she arched her back to pull off the sleeves of her jacket. I could see the fullness of her firm tanned breasts as she leaned over and flicked out her tongue to start licking the semen that was seeping into her jacket.

“Colin!” Shara said, turning her eyes on me.

“Yes?” I asked, standing ready to serve.

“Kim needs help with that task.”

I moved to get up from my seat, but Shara interrupted me.

“No, use your power. Make her tongue longer, make it stronger, make it faster.”

I turned my mind to Kim, focusing on her spongy pink tongue as it continued to lick the cum off the jacket. In a few seconds, her tongue grew inches longer and it flicked more aggressively. With this powerful new tool, there was soon nothing but a damp spot on the jacket to mark where the cum had been. Dimly, in my mind, an alarm bell was flashing that Shara was out of control, that she must have powers beyond what I had given her and beyond her new more powerful, busty body, but the warning thought was overwhelmed by the raging erection in my pants.

“Excellent,” Shara said, “now I want you both,”—this was directed at Kim and Dave—“to strip off the rest of your clothes. Kim I want you to do everything you can to turn Dave on. Humiliate yourself as much as necessary. Dave when that old dick of yours is ready, I want you to take her. From the front, from behind, whatever you like best. You know you’ve been lusting for this day ever since you hired Kim over all the more qualified applicants.”

They both began to follow orders. Needless to say, my eyes were glued to Kim. First, she leaned back in her chair and placed both her feet up on the boardroom table. Then using only her feet she removed first one then the other white high heeled shoe. Bringing her feet back down off the table, she stood and turned her back to us, the tight roundness of her buttcheeks pushing out the fabric of her cream coloured pants. First she pulled off her sleek black belt, then slowly she unbuttoned her pants, slid them over her hips with a little wiggle and let them drop to the floor. Her butt, with nothing but a bight red thong between the cheeks for cover, was just as firm and round and luscious as I had always fantasized it to be. Bending over, she pulled the thong off as well, leaving her with nothing on from the waist down. Finally, she unbuttoned her blouse, gracefully letting it fall to the floor at her feet. It turned out that Shara wasn’t the only one not wearing a bra today, and as Kim turned back to face the table, her magnificent breasts were revealed in all their glory. If not for Shara’s watchful eye, I might have jumped across the table at her right then. Instead, it was Kim who crawled up on the table and climbed down the other side to stand right beside me in front of Dave who had stripped off his clothes while I was watching Kim.

“Take me,” Kim implored Dave. When he made no move, she persisted. “Do you want to titfuck?” she asked, pressing her hands to her breasts and creating a bountiful mass of creamy flesh. ‘God, I do’ I thought to myself, but Dave said nothing.

“How about a ride?” Kim asked, pushing Dave down into his chair and straddling him. His reasonably sized old dick was certainly at full mast, but Dave himself still said nothing.

“I know what you want,” Kim said, blue eyes flashing as she got back up and turned her back to Dave. Fully naked, she bent herself over the table, her full breasts hanging down onto the cold wood with the nipples fully erect. She was turned to look at Dave over her shoulder, her hard, angular, yet hot face framed under curly blond hair, one hand cupping her massive right breast, her left hand in between her legs stroking her pussy.

“Don’t move,” Dave said, getting to his feet. As Dave aligned himself and thrust himself deep inside Kim with a single stroke, Shara got up from her seat at the head of the table and came to where I was sitting. The silky green fabric of her dress strained to contain her powerful curves as she settled herself beside me with her legs crossed under the table and her hand on my thigh.

“What have you done to us?” I asked, not that I really cared that much, as long as she let me get part of the action at some point.

“First, I have a favour to ask,” Shara said, “I want you to change Dave’s dick so that no matter how horny and hard he gets, he can’t cum. Then increase Kim’s sensitivity to rear penetration so that it gives her by far the best orgasm of her life if continued long enough.”

“Done,” I said, making the necessary adjustments in a matter of seconds.

“OK,” Shara said, “I guess I should explain things, I do owe you that much.” She looked deep into my eyes, and her hand stroked up and down my thigh gently, yet firmly. “Well first of all, did you ever figure out that the person I slept with on Monday night was actually Horny Hornsby?”

I shook my head.

“Then you probably didn’t realize that Kim is also the big cow from my soccer team.”

I shook my head again. As Shara talked, Kim moaned in the background as Dave thrust into her relentlessly, his back arched and his hand pressed into her back. Meanwhile, Shara’s hand on my thigh was stroking closer and closer to my groin. She leaned in towards me and continued.

“Are you wondering why everyone just seems to do what I tell them?”

“You must have the same sort of power over the mind that I do over the body,” I said. Despite the fog of arousal, part of my brain was still working. Now Dave had his hands on Kim’s hips and he was thrusting harder. His face looked bright red as if he was going to have a heart attack and Kim’s moans came louder and louder.

“Very good,” Shara said, I guess your brain isn’t entirely down here.” And she began to massage my dick through my pants. The constant pressure of my dick against my underwear was beginning to ache.

“Anyway,” she continued, “that day we met on the subway, I realized that there was something different about you. Probing your mind as gently as I could, I understood that you had a power like mine, but different. Even with my power to bend people’s minds, I could never have the powerful body I wanted.”

“Maybe you could have just asked nicely,” I said, “why come up with the whole 5 day deal idea?”

“No, I just made you want to help me,” Shara replied, “that wacky deal was just the solution your perverted brain come up with for how to help me. But, I had to be very careful. I had no idea what kind of powers you had or what I was dealing with and I didn’t want to ruin this chance, so I went through with it just the same even though I didn’t really need to. But I feel confident enough now to let you in on my secrets.”

She looked into my eyes, and I couldn’t see anything but her dark pupils.

“Cover your mouth and nose so you can’t breathe,” she told me.

And I did it. In the background, Dave was even redder and Kim’s moans were reaching a fever pitch. After maybe half a minute with my nose and mouth covered, the urge to let go was getting stronger and stronger. But Shara told me not to, so I didn’t. After a minute, my vision was clouding and I began to feel faint, I was going to pass out, but still I held on. As the blackness clouded my vision, finally Shara said, “let go” and I gasped for breath.

Meanwhile, Kim was erupting in what had to be the loudest, most intense orgasm I’d ever encountered either in real life or on the internet. Her whole body was racked with spasms that thrust her sweat soaked tits from side to side. Dave, his face reaching a truly unnatural shade of purple actually continued to thrust, until finally his eyes rolled up into his head and he passed out. I realized then, that Shara really could make us do anything, even kill ourselves and that she might only be telling me her secret because she didn’t plan to leave me alive.

Whack!, Shara jarred me out my thoughts with a slap across the face that nearly knocked me from the chair.

“Look at me!” she demanded, her hand wrapped around my hair, pulling my face to hers.

“Now,” her brown eyes were all I could see as she held my face to hers, “a few more adjustments before I finish this.”

She let go of my hair and stood up in front of me. Slowly she pulled off the slender straps of her dress, and lowered the bodice. As the top of her dress fell around her waist, her perfectly firm, perfectly round DD breasts burst forth proudly. I laughed at myself for having admired Kim’s breasts so much when they were clearly inferior to Shara’s. She wriggled the dress over her hips and it fell down around her feet. Her legs looked so long and so powerful. A voice in a distant corner of my head was telling me I had to do something to stop her, but I couldn’t take my eyes off that toned body.

“OK,” Shara continued, “First of all, clear up any blemishes I might have.”

Her olive skin was already pretty nice and she didn’t have many blemishes, but there were a few freckles and spots here and there. As I set about my task, a thought occurred to me as my lust for Shara and fear for my life combined into one force. Subtly, very subtly, along with fixing her blemishes, I gave the tiniest boost to Shara’s sexual drive. I tried to avoid looking into her eyes—if she noticed my transgression, she gave no sign.

“Now, I want you to increase my flexibility, I want the athleticism and bendiness of a trained gymnast. And the power and precision of a black belt karate master.”

Again, I made the changes, adding another small boost to Shara’s sex drive as I did so.

“OK Colin,” Shara started—the changes I was making were having an effect, and her voice seemed a little husky. The nipples on those perfect breasts had come erect, and her hand was wandering towards her naked pussy. “Increase the strength and coordination of the muscles around my vagina so that they are as strong and flexible as they can be.”

This time, since I was already in the area, I added an even larger boost to her hormones. A little moan escaped her lips as I finished the requested adjustments.

“Take your clothes off, now!” Shara almost yelled at me, and as I jumped to my feet and hastened to obey she reached out to help me, pulling my dress pants down, along with my boxer shorts, and allowing my dick to spring free.

“Make it longer” she cried, and I did.

“Longer!” It must have been nine inches already, but I made it longer.

“Thicker!”

“And make it last.”

With that final instruction, Shara took me by the shoulders and threw me down on the thinly carpeted floor of the boardroom. Before I could catch my breath she was on me, her super strong, super supple body descending on mine, and her enhanced vaginal muscles pulling my dick inside her in one fluid motion. If I hadn’t already made some changes to my stamina, I would have come right there.

“Fuck me!” Shara screamed, but it was her who was fucking me. Her body slammed up and down on my dick with unbelievable ferocity, her back arched and with one hand stroking the nipple of one breast, the other hand holding an ample breast up to her licking tongue.

Shara seemed totally focused on her own pleasure, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Dave reviving, and Kim, still naked, getting to her feet and looking around for some clothes. As Shara continued ferociously licking her own nipple, I had an idea.

“You need Kim sucking your clit,” I moaned to Shara.

“Get over here, bitch,” Shara breathed lustily at Kim, without a break in her rhythm, and Kim dutifully walked over and got down on all fours in front of us. Her big tits were hanging and she was still glistening with sweat from her intense orgasm with Dave. In order to let Kim do her work, Shara changed her rhythm from a driving fuck, to a forward and back slide up and down my long cock. As Shara started her hard grind into me, Kim’s enhanced tongue went to work on her clit. If Shara had been moaning before, she was almost out of control now. Her moans came louder and harder, and I knew that even with the enhancements I had made to make her last this long without cumming, she couldn’t go much longer. She would never be more distracted and this was the time to strike.

I reached out with my mind to make the decisive blow. I would modify Shara’s brain so that she wouldn’t have any more mind control power, and then I would change back that powerful amazon body that was fucking me so hard, the fever rising in my dick as the powerful muscles in her tiny waist thrust her into me deeper and deeper. I would change back those lethally strong and oh so long legs that were straddling me, I would change back those perfect breasts that were hanging over me, incredibly firm, with nipples long and erect occasionally brushing against my chest. I would change back those deep brown eyes, with massive pupils you couldn’t look away from.

“No you won’t,” Shara moaned, “Now let me cum!” As I looked into her eyes, I couldn’t resist her. Shara exploded into screams of ecstasy and bucked wildly on top of me, sending Kim flying. But I had made myself cum at the same time, and as I exploded into Shara with jet after jet of hot semen, the post-cumming clarity returned to my mind and, tearing my gaze away from Shara I probed her mind to end her powers once and for all.

Slam! Shara’s fist smashed into my face, driving my head against the carpet. She pulled me to my feet by my hair, and threw me up against the wall with effortless, almost graceful ease. I rested against the wall dazed for a second and began reaching out for Shara’s mind again just as she stepped forward, and slammed her first into my stomach. I gasped for breath and doubled over, only to be straightened out again by Shara’s knee, which cracked me under the chin. I was barely conscious as Shara stepped forward and pinned me against the wall one hand around my neck, the other one propping my eyes open, so that I could see into her brown eyes.

“Now,” she said, “make yourself ready again.” After a cum like that, it took a few seconds, but I restored my vitality, and my dick was hard again immediately. Shara glanced over at Kim who was still on the floor where she ended up after Shara’s orgasm and Kim began crawling towards me on her hands and knees, licking her lips. I knew what was coming, but I still shuddered as the tongue I had enhanced just a few minutes ago, a lifetime ago, began to flick against the underside of my shaft.

“Make her able to take it all!” Shara said, her eyes never leaving mine, and I did so. After a couple of runs of the tongue to moisten things up, Kim took me in one long gulp. I’d never felt anything like it in my life, and as she slowly withdrew, sucking and then flicking her way back before again plunging the full length of my massive cock down her throat, I thought I might just collapse from overstimulation. My ears were ringing and my jaw was aching from the abuse Shara had handed out, an incredibly powerful and sexy amazon had me by the throat, and a hot blonde was pushing the limits of human capability as she expertly sucked my foot long cock. I was a beaten man and the gleam in Shara’s eye told me that she knew it.

“That was a nice try, Colin” she said, “and I can’t blame you for trying, but do you know strong you made me?”

“Uh, 50% stronger times 4 days?” It was hard to concentrate. Kim wasn’t stopping and she seemed to be enjoying herself more with each long stroke, moaning softly and cupping her tanned breast with her hand.

“No,” Shara replied, 50% stronger, and then 50% stronger from my enhanced state, and then 50% from that state, and then 50% more again. That’s over 5 times my original strength.”

She lifted me up a little higher against the wall with her one hand, as if to prove a point. The movement caused Kim to lose her grip on my cock for a second, but she recovered quickly and took me in her mouth again with a single long stroke that almost made me cum right there.

“OK, that’s enough, Kim” Shara said abruptly, sensing my weakness, “Up against the wall, all of you.”

Dutifully we all lined up against the wall of the boardroom. We were all completely naked except for Harry who had pulled on one sock in his earlier bid for freedom.

“This won’t do,” Shara said regarding her sweaty body, which still had cum staining her sleek thighs. “Harry, have my body absorb all this unnecessary fluids.”

Her tone was sharp, and like the beaten, horny man I was, I did as she said, restoring her skin to its unsullied olive tone and complexion.

Shara then walked to a closet at the back of the room and pulled out some clothes that she must have left there ahead of time, just for this moment. It seemed only natural that such a magnificent woman would have known ahead of time that her plans for us would work out just as she expected. We all stood naked against the wall, and watched Shara get dressed. Her spectacular body, not to mention her gymnast’s grace, made it a sight to behold. First she pulled on her sheer black stockings, alternating one leg up on the conference room table as she did so. Then the black panties. Next a deep red bra, its large lace cups snugly fitting her DD cup breasts as she closed the front clasp. Then a tight black skirt, it strained over her powerful butt, and only just covered the very top of her sleek powerful thighs. A cream coloured satin blouse was next, the buttons straining where it stretched across her large breasts, and left undone above the bustline, revealing a deep, enticing cleavage. The final element was a fitted red silk jacket that accentuated her hourglass figure. Stepping into a pair of black 4 inch heels, she was a vision of sex and power, commanding the boardroom with her presence. I felt ashamed just for being near her.

“I guess this is goodbye,” she said, walking up to where we were all lined up naked against the wall. The first person she came to was Harry. His thin body cowered before her, and for once, even his dick was limp.

“It’s too bad I’ll have to erase your memory, Harry,” she said sweetly as she towered over him—she briefly grabbed his flaccid little dick and gave it a toss, “your time with me was probably going to be the highlight of your whole life.” Then she stepped in and gave Harry a powerful knee right up underneath his balls. Harry’s eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor in a heap, unconscious.

“As for you, Dave,” she said, “here’s a little parting gift.” She stepped back and delivered a roundhouse kick to Dave’s head in a lightning motion, her stockings flashing under her short skirt. She could have killed him with those heels but she caught him with the flat of the shoe and sent him crumpling into a heap.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“Oh, no reason,” Shara replied, “Just because I could. After I wipe his memories of me, I guess he’ll wonder where he got that headache from.” She laughed, and moved on to Kim. Having seen what happened to Harry and Dave, Kim was cowering a little. Her normally haughty face was the picture of fear and submission.

“Don’t worry, you big cow,” Shara said to her, leaning in. “I have only good memories of how I took advantage of your hot body over and over again.” So saying, she slipped two fingers into Kim’s pussy. Kim moaned as Shara leaned up against her, pressing her cleavage up into Kim’s face and sliding her fingers all the way in. Then she pulled them out, dripping, and as Kim obediently opened her mouth, she slid them in so that Kim could lick them clean.

“Good girl,” Shara said, “I almost wish I could let you remember our time together.” Then she pulled back and punched Kim in the gut—hard. Unprepared, Kim doubled over gasping. Shara used one hand to jerk Kim back upright by her blond hair, and then with the other hand she fired punch after punch into Kim. First into her toned, tanned flat abs, and then into her firm, full tits. Punch after punch, her powerful fists sunk deep into Kim’s full tits and yet Kim made no move to defend herself until finally Shara let go of her hair and let her fall to the floor in a heap.

Finally, it was my turn. I never even thought of running or resisting in any way.

“Colin, Colin,” Shara said, as I looked up into the deep brown pools of her eyes. “I do owe you for this fantastic body.” She briefly ran her hands down the smooth silk of her fitted jacket, pausing ever so briefly over the bustline and at the hips. “As a reward, I’ve decided to let you keep your memories of this encounter. But just to be safe, I need to do one more thing, something I save for special occasions because it takes so much energy.”

And then she looked deep into my eyes and she raped my mind. She started in my childhood and worked forward. Every bad memory I ever had she dug up and laughed over, every good memory she found fault with. Every insecurity she highlighted and every dream she mocked. I sank back into the wall, my face crimson, my stomach nauseous, legs trembling. I felt myself weak to the point of disappearing, my mind an open, empty shell that anyone could have manipulated and it was then that she implanted a thought in me—it hit me like a church bell ringing two feet from my ear—‘Always, Everywhere, You will Worship me, you will Obey me, and you will be my Servant as My need arises.’ I felt as though I was floating out of my body, looking down on the scene from above: Harry lying on the floor, limp little dick hanging, Dave unconscious, sprawled naked on his back beside him, Kim, naked and whimpering on the floor, trying to cover the angry red welts on her tits, and me, my face a frozen mask of suffering. And there, in front of us all, glowing as if radiating some light from within, Shara, towering over us in her gloriousness and beauty. I knew that she would always be the start and end of my dreams, the one true clear presence in a life of shadows, and that I would never again dream of disobeying her, or failing to please her in any way.

I slumped to the ground, beaten more thoroughly than I would ever have thought was possible. From the ground I saw Shara stumble for a second, perhaps drained by what she had done to me. Alarmed, I quickly made the necessary changes to her body to restore her strength, drawing down my own energy as needed.

“Thanks Colin,” Shara said, patting me on the head before turning and walking towards the door. Even as I verged on passing out, I admired the sway in her hips as she walked. I couldn’t bear to think of her leaving.

“Maybe we’ll meet again some day,” she called over her shoulder, and then she was gone.