The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Five Years

By Limerick

YEAR FIVE.

“So we are pushing for a MODIFIED vote,” Jocey said. She looked around to make sure the group had heard her use the word ‘modified’ successfully. “Not the boring-ass old vote where you had to figure out what boy got to be in charge, like it fuckin mattered. This is gonna be a vote for girls only!”

The group listened, attentively. The Women’s Auxiliary Meeting had just six girls attending, but they were a very impressive six.

“Like, what about boys just coming into the girl’s room for fucks? That’s not okay! Unless it is! We need one fuckin’ place where boys can’t just come in and fuck us! We can umm…” Jocey chewed her fat lip. Where was she? Stupid train of thought. “Oh, right, vote that boys have to stay outside unless they’re really horny! And vote on stuff like clothes and shit! And free vibrators!”

Free vibrators made a stir. There was another round of applause.

The group consisted of Mrs. Tanaka, who had her legs splayed and was working on a brand new lollipop, in one of her usual rainbow-slut outfits. There were two college girls, Terri and Andie, who were actually attending classes as well as working as dorm toys. Well, A class, but it was the hardest math they could find, and they were totally sitting through the entire thing.

And there was Pauline! Her old friend had disappeared for nearly two years, after announcing her plan to fuck her way around the earth. She had left, heading east, penniless and unafraid, and dropped off the map. Often Jocey had thought of her, and hoped she was making her way east, or north, or whatever it was, sucking some Russian engineer on a furiously steaming train.

She had returned more suffused wtih NN-HANC-F then any girl Jocey had ever seen. She practically glowed pink. Pauline had the most incredible tits, which gushed milk, her fucking TONGUE was longer, and when she entered a room this sweet funk of horny mist started to fill it. Pauline didn’t even wear clothes, anymore. Her eyes were, Jocey thought, wise with the wisdom borne of fucking every color of dick around the whole planet, although, frankly, she was a little dim.

And Pauline wasn’t even the jewel of the team. They had a real-life unicorn, a bonafide, certified, 100% NN-HANC free FEMALE! Her name was Candace.

Jocey privately thought she was probably out of a fairy tale.

Candace listened to Jocey talk with her typical deadpan expression. She wore heavy gloves and a breathing mask, and a thick woolen sweater. She never touched any food. A little water and booze, out of respect for Jocey. Her hair was dark black and in a prim ponytail. She was asian, not that it really mattered, set up against pill-free or no.

“...and that’s all I got. Thanks!” Jocey concluded. She sat back down. It was a relief to be back in her pre-pregnancy spandex and socks, her underwear and signature choker, although her boobs had somehow gone up another cup size. “Uhhhh, Candace, you were going to read something?”

“Yes,” Candace said. “Next chapter of A Handmaid’s Tale.”

“Ooh, that sounds like fun,” Jocey said, encouraging. Candace gave her a look that Jocey struggled to identify. She liked Candace’s readings, they were a great time to space out and think a few thoughts. After this book Candace had promised to read some Charles Dickens, who Jocey vaguely remembered hearing some good things about.

It had been a good year. Abby had moved smoothly into the role of second-wife, and was distinctly subordinate in the best way. Jocey had encouraged her to become Luke’s personal ass slut. Abby had probably thought it was a good way to show her commitment. She didn’t know that Luke just wasn’t a big buttfucker. He liked blowjobs and long lazy fucks on rainy afternoons. Now she was pigeonholed in the role and in doing the more unpleasant chores. But she hadn’t complained.

Jocey had her on baby duty. That was gonna be a thing. Luke had been entranced with her big round belly and had told her that he was gonna put 6-7-8 or 9 babies in there, time permitting. So she was gonna have to get used to that, but, okay.

The girls had actually had some pretty interesting debates about what it meant to be a girl, five years into NN-HANC. Jocey kinda went for the Beast Theory, which was that boys and girls were at heart raging primal fucking machines that needed to get each other off constantly. That was a HOT theory. Pauline, when she talked, was all about the quasi-religious Vessel movement, which meant she was basically a receptacle for “precious seed”. Fair enough. And Candace’s theory that this was “a nightmare, a nightmare every day I wake” was a downer but had a lot of good points.

Jocey was still holding on. She really was. She sent out Christmas Cards to friends and family, a nice big shot of her naked body and big preggo stomach wrapped in a red bow. She still wore underwear. She was aces at addition and could even manage subtraction. She was jogging again, a big thick vision in lycra, reducing SOME of the extra bimbo pounds.

“The end,” Candace said. She shut the book. Jocey looked up and applauded wildly. “That was so much fun!” she said.

Candace sighed.

* * *

They broke for snacks. Mrs. Tanaka always catered. She had made miso-glazed tofu squares and tempura bites, plus hand-made toasted pita chips and hummus.

“Superb,” Jocey told her. Mrs. Tanaka looked at her, bleary-eyed, her mouth encrusted with sugar, and nodded.

The co-eds were talking with Pauline about her trip around the world. “So I was like, in India? I think? Is there an India?”

The co-eds conferred and said they thought so.

“And I’m like, should I fuck an elephant? I’m HERE. I’ve fucked everyone else. And the guys are like, really? They take me out to the fields and there’s an elephant there with like, a HUGE dick. You have NO IDEA. And I can’t like suck or fuck it obviously so I’m like, alright Pauline, it’s been a long time but you’ve got to give an actual HANDJOB. So I get in there and I’m cranking and cranking this big elephant when SPLOOSH. Like a FIREHOSE. It let out a huge trumpet when he came! And this entire crowd is cheering for me! It was such a special moment!”

The co-eds stared at her.

“Wow,” said Andie.

Suddenly Jocey was drawn into the closet. Candace shut the door.

It was just the two of them.

Jocey was overjoyed. She had had so many sweaty fantasies of this day. Candace overcome with the hornies, desperate to feel a real orgasm, kissing her while her tits started to swell. Begging Jocey for the secret of how she had kept it together despite so many years of chemical snacks, so many brain-rattling orgasms, so many mouthfuls of sperm. She leaned forwards and licked her lips.

“Jocelyn. No,” said Candace. “I want you to listen to me.”

“Oh,” Jocey said. Jocelyn, right. That was her name.

“Listen, Jocelyn. You’ve resisted NN-HANC as well as anyone. I want to make you an offer. We have a detox facility. It’s well-hidden.”

“In Narnia? You’re taking me to Narnia?” Jocey said, overjoyed.

“No. Not… okay, you’re resisting as well as you can. Look, we have detoxed girls there, dozens of them. Even some men, who liked the way things were before. You can join us. No NN-HANC for three, four months. You’ll have a BODY again. Not just this big… whatever you are.”

Detox. My god, detox. “And then I’ll be super-smart again?” Jocey said.

Candace took in her friend’s exaggerated form, her open mouth, her plush lips. She put her hand out and wiggled it noncommittally. “Ehhhhhhhhhhh. But, you know, more.”

Jocey considered it. It was HARD to consider it. Frankly, Candace seemed like something out a storybook, with these sad little bags of boob and her closed mouth and her sensible clothing. Female solidarity, and all that, but she couldn’t help feeling like Candace was version 1 of females, and she was on version 2. And Pauline, perhaps, was version… she looked at her fingers… 3. 3 was next.

But it would be nice, right? To read without moving her lips? To not get most of her calories from sucking sperm out of a penis? She could eat regular food again, on a regular basis! And think all sorts of interesting thoughts! All she’d have to do is spend months and months in the fucking WOODS, sweating out years of hormones suffusing her body. And abandon her husband of many years. And everything she had. All the little things…

This was a super-hard decision. She wanted to talk it over with Luke, and realized she couldn’t. Gosh! And she had the nagging feeling she was forgetting something.

“You can bring the baby,” Candace said, misreading her expression.

“Oh right, the baby!” Jocey said. A boy, she had given Luke. Right, gosh.

No, she couldn’t. She couldn’t do it. She was too deep in, had built too much. “I can’t,” she said, apologetic.

“It’s fine,” Candace said. “I understand.”

“I mean, I still haven’t taken a single pill,” Jocey said. “Well, half of one, once. I think that’s pretty good!”

“Sure.”

“And even if I did, it’s only minor cognitive effects.”

Candace only slowly realized that Jocey had actually made a joke. She was impressed.

Then the front door opened, and Jocey bolted out of the closet. Oh god, she hadn’t seen or heard his car coming up! Usually she was right there, mouth open, welcoming her husband—she slid on her knees the last five feet.

“Hey baby,” Luke said.

“Soooo sorry I’m late!” she said, getting his belt undone.

“Five seconds late, how did I survive,” he said. She fished out his dick. It had finally stopped growing at a healthy 11 inches or so. Jocey slid it into her mouth. Thank god. She needed a suck to calm down after the talk of exile and revolution. The big hunk in her mouth was comforting, relaxing. The precum started to flow. Sweet strawberries in her mouth.

No, she couldn’t ever leave this. She had made her major decisions in life. Besides, she bet the boys in the forest barely had 8 inches.

* * *

They finished in the bedroom. That was the usual routine. A welcome-home suck and then a relaxing welcome-even-more-home fuck.

“Is your friend Candace here?” Luke asked, surprising her. He rarely took an interest in her political activities.

“Ummmm…. Yes,” Jocey moaned. “She wants me to abandon you and come live in fairy land with her and fly around with fairy wings.” Oh, was that a secret? Oh well.

“Yeah, I’ve heard about that going around,” Luke said. “About that.” His strokes picked up tempo. “You like Candace, huh? I guess not enough to leave me forever, but you like her?”

“Oh she is the BEST! She is such a good reader and stuff!”

“Uh-huh. Third wife, like her?”

Jocey lost her rhythm. She fought to get it back. Gosh, so many startling offers today!

“What?” she said.

Luke explored her ass with his big, strong hands. His familiar, comforting smell surrounded her. “It’s a little awkward but I’ve been asked to do a favor. I was thinking you could make margaritas for the girls? And I’ve got something for her, and then she can come live with us. It’ll be... good for my career.”

Luke picked her up and maneuvered over to the bedstand while still fucking her. He picked a small vial out of the drawer and put it in front of her, so she could read while they banged. It took awhile, but she managed to engage the reading portions of her brain.

“NN-HANC-FF. MAJOR cognitive effects,” she read, looking at the pink goo inside. “Dang.”

“You can do that for me, right, baby?” Luke said. He shoved it extra deep inside of her, casually wriggled his hips. “For your husband? Make Candace into your and my own little toy? It’ll be, remember, good for my career.”

* * *

“Margaritas!” Jocey announced. The other girls were watching a documentary the co-eds had made about their college exploits. So far it was just various shots of them fucking boys, but there would probably be some political content sooner or later. Although there were like five guys waiting their turn. “Watermelon margaritas!”

The others took their drinks. They probably expected it to contain NN-HANC in some way. Getting dosed was not unusual. Their tits just could not get any bigger, they could not really get any hornier, their bimbo brains couldn’t be any more fixated on fucking. Who cared. Although Pauline looked like she was getting close to growing cow ears and a tail, with how much she had taken in. Milk trickled from her friend’s nipples, even now.

“It’s clean,” Jocey said, winking to Candace. The unmodified, unsexed girl hesitantly took one of the pink drinks, and sniffed it. A little sweet. But not very much. She trusted Jocey. She took a sip.

Jocey watched her.

Gawd, so hot, that moment when Candace would realize something was up. That she was feeling super warm, way too warm. That endless years of avoiding NN-HANC were all up, she had been caught, flooded with bimboizing hormones in frankly insane quantities, her body already betraying her. That familiar dull-eyed, half-lidded look taking over her expression as her mouth started to hang half-open, breathing hard. Her hand moving down to her crotch to confirm that, yep, she was getting damp. No, wet. No, gushing. No, she needed a dick in her, right fucking now. Something to fuck while her tits came in, in one hyper-abbreviated transformative late afternoon. Her and Candace and Abby she guessed all kneeling together, a bimbo sisterhood, jism trickling down all of their boobs. It’d be soooooo hot.

But she had given the drugged drink to Pauline, instead.

“Damn this is pretty fuckin good!” Pauline said, draining it.

Big fuckin’ day for choices.

* * *

Jocey saw the Women’s Auxiliary out, later. Luke was waiting for her in the living room.

“Well?” he said. He looked a little sheepish, ordering her to bimboize another girl.

“I’m super-sorry, Lukey,” Jocey said, looking down. “I sorta fucked up and gave it to Pauline instead! I’ve been suuuuuper stupid today.”

Luke looked at her. She waited to be yelled at, or something. Had he ever yelled at her? She didn’t remember it. But that didn’t mean much.

He let out a long breath. “Well, maybe that’s for the best,” he said. He smiled at her. “You always know what’s best, Jocey.”

“Uh, of COURSE I do, honey,” Jocey said. “Ummm… Pauline is still here. She says she’s SUPER horny.”

“Oh god. Pauline drank—wow,” Luke said.

“You know she’s fucked an elephant?” Jocey said.

Jocey withdrew just for a moment, and came back leading Pauline. Her chest was oversized, her tits beach-ball shaped. Pussy juice streamed down her thighs. Her skin looked practically plastic, blemish-free and taut. Long blonde hair streamed down her back. The air around her was like breathing through a candy cane, mixed with a sticky musk. It made Jocey super horny. She couldn’t even imagine how it’d affect a man.

“Honey, lie down, I’ll put her on top of you,” she said. Her man laid down, and she maneuvered the big-titted bimbo onto his dick.

“I can’t even see her face,” he said, enchanted, starting to hump. “She’s all tits.”

Jocey watched him go. She put her hand between her legs. Part of her wondered, idly, how their next year together would go.

Probably pretty hot.