The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Flashes of Silver: A Garden Anthology

(mc, mf, ff, md, fd, in, rb)

Chapter 3

A Bad Habit (mc, md, mf) by Villainy (with special thanks to badpenny and MiketheFable)

She was not quite plump, but pneumatic enough to fill out her jogging outfit nicely. Her gym shorts and white tank top had clearly been chosen for functionality, not sex appeal, but as the flesh in those tight clothes swung and bounced with each step, it was all too easy to picture the contours of her naked body, all too hard not to. A fine dew of perspiration shone on her face and neck. Her sports bra struggled vainly against the heaving and shaking of her heavy tits. From her expression, oblivious to my stare, I could see that her mind was fixed on her run, not on sex. I would fix that.

I knew I shouldn’t. Here was some random stranger, minding her own business and just out for a little exercise but then she happens to run into me. Here I was, already tired from a day’s work, and needing rest before going back tomorrow but then I see her. This was gonna eat up my whole evening, and leave me hurting in the morning. Each of us was the last thing the other one needed. But as I watched her pass me on the sidewalk, as I turned my head to see the undulations of her barely-contained ass, she was the only thing I wanted. Soon, the feeling would be mutual.

I concentrated hard. I could feel the blood pulsing in my head. My breath came out in short, sharp gasps. My skin crawled and I felt a moment of nausea and dizziness. Then it was over. The jogger would be coming back to this spot in a couple of hours, not knowing the real reason why. I would be there waiting.

First I stopped in at the corner drugstore for some aspirins and a Gatorade. These things did just a little to alleviate the side effects of my power. Even less so lately. But they were better than nothing. As I approached the counter I felt a little trickle of blood from my nostril, so I grabbed a little pack of kleenex too.

I’d told myself again and again that it’s not worth it. Usually the morning after, or at work the next day. And again and again I’d spotted someone like her and decided it was worth all the suffering and more. Usually a couple of times a week nowadays.

I hurried home and downed a few aspirin and the sports drink, followed by a packet of ramen. A quick shower, shave and change of clothes and then I was back out the door. I returned to where I’d seen the woman earlier, and sure enough, there she was. Out for an evening stroll in makeup, miniskirt, and heels, not really knowing why. It was dark out, but she was easy enough to spot.

“Well, hello,” I said, as if I knew her. I acted smooth and confident, ignoring the dull ache at the back of my head, not thinking of how I’d deal with work the next day.

She looked confused. She stopped and stared at me, but said nothing.

“Let’s go back to your place,” I said.

“Wha-what?” she stammered. “No. I don’t know you.” She knew she should be offended, and tried to act like it.

“You’re about to. Come on, let’s go.”

“Hey, don’t you think...?” she paused, then pleaded, “I don’t even know your name.”

“And I don’t know yours. Now let’s not waste any more time on small talk.”

“But...” she was getting choked up. “We could go get a drink or something.”

I frowned and started to walk away, feeling the throbbing in my head a little more.

“No, wait,” she said, her heels clicking as she hurried after me. “We could, um, you could come to my place and I could cook you dinner.”

I kept walking.

“Please,” she cried, tugging at my hand. “Please, stop. I’ll suck your cock right here!”

I stopped and turned back to her with a smile. My headache receded.

“No, let’s go back to your place like I said.”

The moisture welling up in her eyes glinted in the streetlights, now that she had given up on disguising her enthusiasm.

Convincing a Straight Girl to Change Her Mind (mc, ff) by robotunit8

Her blue eyes looked up nervously as her friend tightened the strap snugly under her chin. The number of electrodes sitting on top of her skull worried her; even if Suzi told her they were there to just read her brainwaves, she did just wonder.

“You’re sure this is safe?,” she asked again just to make sure. “And why do I have to do it naked?”

“I promise you, Stephanie, that it is. Its just something I need to do for my medical course report—read and analyze someone’s brainwaves. And its only for 15 minutes or so, is that really too much to ask?” Suzi replied. “Being naked allows me to see how your body reacts as well to the electro stimulation.”

Stephanie shook her head, knowing Suzi was right. And she had given her somewhere to stay when her boyfriend had kicked her out. So she did owe her one…

“Let’s get started then.” she replied, almost in defeat, and Suzi happily obliged.

The sensation in her head at first was amazing as it powered up, it was almost like her brain was being kissed by tender lips. She knew it was arousing her, and casting a quick glance down saw her nipples growing both in size and firmness. She even began to feel dampness between her legs when…

Her whole mind seemed to burst free from the dull restraints Stephanie locked it in—images of a woman sucking on another woman’s nipples, and even more of eating out, and indeed being eaten by another woman fired through her brain welding themselves into her thoughts. At first she tried to resist, but soon the fingers of one hand were tweaking her hard nipples while the other slid into her now very damp hole.

After five minutes or so, Suzi heard the first moan of pleasure, and a sticky release gush between Stephanie’s thighs. Followed by another…and another! Even Suzi was amazed that Stephanie managed six heavy orgasms in that 15 minute programme, even as she had quickly turned the device up to full power.

At the end of 15 minutes she heard the device power down again, and in time removed the device from Stephanie’s head.

“Mmmmmmm.” was the only reply as her thoughts came back in focus.

Her blue eyes opened, and looked on hungrily at Suzi’s naked body, she’d decided not to waste time at the end of the programming and had got herself ready. It wasn’t long before Stephanie’s mind told her what she wanted, and her tongue wrapped itself eagerly around Suzi’s clit, by now herself so aroused she wasn’t going to last long this time…but there was going to be plenty of time to make up for that. A loud moan of delight, and her release ran down Stephanie’s chin, and nestled in the crack between her full breasts.

“Alison was right, her invention is worth while. What did she call it now, oh I remember ‘The Lesbianator’, most suitable I think.” Suzi said aloud, she enjoying the results, and Stephanie no longer aware that she hadn’t always been a lesbian.

The two girls retired to the bedroom and had a highly enjoyable afternoon.

Standard of Performance (mc, md, fd, mf, ff, in) by Alei

“Hello Miss Hunter, please have a seat.” Molly’s older supervisor said motioning to a chair.

“Yes Mrs. Thomas.” said the young brunette with just a hint of nervousness.

“I’m reviewing your performance evaluations.” said the older blonde gesturing at her computer screen. “Let’s see, Molly Hunter, age 22. I see you’ve done well for your first three months here.”

“Thank you Mrs. Thomas.” said the younger woman shyly.

That was good news as far a Molly was concerned. Mrs. Thomas was relatively new here and obviously hadn’t been watching the young brunette’s activities too closely. It wasn’t that her work was bad or subpar, in fact she was doing quite well, very well actually. But in the last three months Molly had also managed to seduce and fuck at least half of the men on her floor, not to mention a few at the gym, the waiter at Del Monico’s, the UPS guy and the son of the family in the apartment next door amongst others. Molly had always liked sex of course, after all, who didn’t? But since she’d started work at Modatron she had been beyond insatiable and worse, it seemed as if she could seduce a bronze statue, like no-one could say no to her and she could say no to no-one.

So far her boyfriend was oblivious to it all, except for being pleased at her ravenous hunger for his cock every night. But eventually something was going to happen, someone was going to find out and then all hell would break loose. Or maybe her desires would get the better of her. Dinner at home the previous weekend had been horrible. The only men to be found had been her dad and brothers and the thoughts that had raced through her mind were ... beyond belief. If old man Johnson hadn’t been at home Molly would have been in real trouble.

“Excuse me Molly, are you paying attention?” said Mrs. Thomas pushing her glasses down her nose.

“Yes ma’am.” said Molly as she tried to control herself.

“As I said you’ve done well but I’m afraid you haven’t met my Standard of Performance in several ways.” said the older blonde with a sigh.

“In what ways?” asked Molly with concern.

“Well for one thing, your former supervisor, Mr. Handley, well I’m embarrassed to say I’ve recently discovered that he initiated an unauthorized R&D project using one of our advanced prototypes. A phase II control chip and as far as I can see he set your sexuality controls incorrectly, selfish of him I think.”

“Sexuality controls, control chip?” said Molly in confusion. Mr. Handley had been a nice older man that had been her first fuck on the floor and a regular one until his retirement a few weeks ago. In fact ... he had been the first fuck of Molly’s extensive sexual rampage. “What kind of sexual controls and ... what does that have to do with me?”

“Oh things like sex drive, inhibitions, those kind of things.” said the older blonde calmly. “And it concerns you because it appears he selected you for his test subject.”

“Test subject? Me?” said the young brunette with in a soft disbelieving voice. “I mean that’s not possible.”

“Of course it is dear. Take a look.” said her supervisor turning her screen so that Molly could see it.

Molly gazed in amazement at the indicators shown. There were many of the standard categories she’d expect to see on an employee evaluation. Work ethic, Cooperation, Attitude, Technical Skills, Loyalty. But there were others such as sexual drive, sexual inhibitions, sexual technique, seduction factor, sexual orientation, sexual range, bondage factor, dom/sub rating and several others. By reviewing the screen Molly could see that her sexual drive was off the charts, her inhibitions very low, and other areas in very abnormal ranges. The only thing it seemed that was normal was her heterosexual setting, thank god.

All of a sudden it made sense. Her unexplainable behavior, her willingness to fuck almost anything with a cock. It was beyond belief, but ... it made sense. Here in front of her was the answer to her problems the urges that were on the verge or ruining her life. But now that Mrs. Thomas had found the problem all that could be undone.

“God Mrs. Thomas.” said Molly with dawning gratitude. “That explains a lot ... I mean ... you’ve saved me. I was almost ready to fuck my dad the other day. Dear god, I thought I was going insane.”

“Well we can’t have that happening now can we.” said Mrs. Thomas with a tone of disapproval. “Having sexual relations with your father, dear, I had no idea it was that bad. Why don’t I make a few changes so that your sexual drives are more suitable?”

“Oh thank you Mrs. Thomas.” said the young brunette as her supervisor turned toward her keyboard. “I really REALLY appreciate this.”

“Don’t mention it dear.” said the older blonde as she began to type on her keyboard. “I’m sure you’ll find a way to show your gratitude.”

Three months later.

Mrs. Monica Hunter hesitantly slipped her finger between her daughter Brenda’s drooping cunt lips. It was wrong and the guilt was almost overpowering, but god it felt so good to feel her daughter raise her hips and slip her mother’s fingers deep inside her hungry wet cunt.

“Oh god mom ... oh god ... why does that feel soo good ... why can’t I stop ... what ... what are wee dooinnggg?” she moaned as Monica began to finger her, long deep strokes as her thumb massaged her daughter’s clit.

Monica Hunter didn’t have an answer ... all she knew was that she’d been going to bed Friday night when she’d heard strange noises coming from Brenda’s room. She’d stepped inside, seen her glorious younger daughter slamming her fingers deep into her virgin sex ... she should have been outraged, embarrassed but ... soon ... it was her fingers fucking her daughter, her tongue lashing the young girl’s clit, her mouth catching the liquid flow of her teenaged daughters climax.

And it hadn’t ended there ... afterwards she’d left Brenda’s room fleeing to her own, overcome with remorse and guilt. But soon it had been Brenda coming to her bed, her daughter’s tongue on her mothers sex and ... and Monica teaching her how ... showing her how to fuck her, teaching her to be the best cunt-licking dyke she could possibly be. Not that Monica had ever done anything like it before but ... she just seemed to know what she wanted ... and Brenda was a fast learner.

Since then they had fucked each other every chance that they could get. Hesitant and guiltily at first, but now they simply couldn’t wait to be between each other’s legs. If fact if it hadn’t been that Molly, her eldest daughter, was visiting from the her job in the city for the weekend, she and Brenda might have simply spent the entire weekend in bed. It was unbelievable, absurd, but it was irresistible and as the young girl spewed her cum juices over her fingers again, it felt so fucking right!!

“Oh mom ... that was wonderful ... I’ve never ... oh mom ... what are we going to do?” sighed Brenda.

“Well,” said her mother as she straddled her daughter’s face. “First you’re going to make me cum sweetie, and then, after your sister leaves, we’re going to drive into town and buy some “equipment” that dykes like us really should have. After all, if we’re going to fuck, we should have all the proper appliances don’t you think?”

Brenda’s only response was an excited squeal as she dug her tongue into her mother’s snatch.

Watching carefully from the door, Molly softly fingered herself as she placed the phone to her ear. It was sweet that they wanted to keep it just their little secret, but that would soon change. Soon they would both be such torrid sluts that they wouldn’t be able to settle for just each other, she’s seen to that bit of programming personally. “Yes Mrs. Thomas, the phase III chip is working perfectly. Yes it appears to be self replicating, I put it in Brenda’s Cheerios and she passed it on to mom Friday night. Yes I’m sure they’ll start spreading it tonight when they go shopping. Oh yes, I’ll make sure to visit the University on the way home ... you will fuck me all night when I get home won’t you Mrs. Thomas? ... you will use me all night won’t you? ... Yes Mrs. Thomas, pleasseee use the huge red one and the clamps ... Yes I’ll deliver that special gift to the CEO’s daughter ... Oh ... do I get to keep her? No Mrs. Thomas, I can always use more... Yes Mrs. Thomas I know I’m now obsolete but I’m still effective and I can be upgraded. ... ohh yes ... I am your torrid filthy little rug munching slut Mrs. Thomas ... Thank you so much for making me that way.”

Molly turned slightly as her mother and little sister moaned in passion. Looking inside Molly could detect the slight effect the bod mod chems were having on them, something new with the Phase III. It was just starting but even now it was obvious to that the new protocols were working as intended. In a short while, Mom and Brenda would be just as designed, just as Mrs. Thomas wanted them ... and if she was lucky ... maybe Molly would get to test drive them for a while. After all, what was a loyal daughter and sister for anyway.

Pressing the phone back to her ear the young brunette answered. “Yes Mrs. Thomas, in about week. Yes ma’am I know that they’ll most definitely meet your standard of performance. They’re family after all.”

Epilogue

“They’re family after all…,” with those last words, a tranquil, exhausted hush fell over the control chamber.

Mistress withdrew her hands from her sodden folds and applauded slowly over the intercom. The claps reverberated over the nutmeg-haired storyteller like a caress. Perhaps she was cumming, Mistress thought to herself. Truly, this was an exceptional acquisition. With a final post-orgasmic shiver, she lapped at a dribble of her own ejaculate and triggered the mike. The slaver’s voice was sibilant and raspy from the arousal that had coursed through her body, “Brava petling, you’ve made your owner very happy indeed.”

Tears poured down the woman’s face in relief.

The blonde Mistress motioned to the two technical drones manning the control room with her. She was rather bemused to note that they were lost in an erotic reverie of their own—having watched the Mistress experience such pleasure from the stories. A quick snap of her fingers brought them to their duties.

“Take her mind. Leave her memory, but break her will. I want her stories, but only on my terms.”

The supple bodies of the drones grew flushed and heated as they strove to execute Her will.

-fin-