The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I owe this story to all the authors I have loved for so long. If they find themselves in these words, I am honored. There are two oblique references here by the kind courtesy of their authors: the mention of Dr. Belle Simon from Eye of Serpent’s “Belle Cell” series, and Dr. Neil Arundsen, from Tabico’s “Arundsen’s Device.” These authors enrich my world, along with many others.

© 2003 by Sara H. Please do not post outside of the EMCSA without the written permission of the author. Please do not continue reading if you are under 18 years of age. This is a fantasy. I like... fantasy.

Thank you for reading.

- Sara
* * *

Fluid

by Sara H

* * *

Part Two

With a patient smile on her face perfected after years of practice, the Reverend Jocelyn Miller walked down the main hallway of New Light Church, looking at the endless rows of bulletin boards. They were unremarkable, really. Like those found in every church, they were covered in mission statements and pictures of Sunday School classes and activities over the last few months. The Seekers. The Adventurers. Koinonia. Young Disciples. The same names, same faces, same politics. The only thing that made any difference was the fact that she knew the people in the pictures.

Jocelyn sighed. Being an associate pastor put her right in the middle of the more unpleasant duties involved in running a church. Pastor Bennett always managed to have something else to do, leaving the dirty work to her without fail. Stepping in to mediate religious brawls was never any fun, and someone was always angry with her.

Today, however, would be different. Once every few months, she stopped into the Wednesday morning Women’s Prayer and Bible Study Circle. It had become her favorite thing to do—at one point she had been attending every week. It was nice to let someone else take the reins of nurturing ministry from time to time. Even though budget concerns and petty rivalries consumed most of her time these days, this group of young women held a special place in her heart. The intimate gathering was her oasis in a sea of cynical judgments made by bitter hypocrites.

She walked in a bit late, but wasn’t worried. Things didn’t start on time very often, anyway.

“Reverend Miller! Wow! It’s good to have you here!”

Jocelyn looked over to see Abbey Larson smiling at her. She was taken aback by the exuberant greeting—Abbey had never been one for anything but the mildest of manners. Now she was jubilant and shining. She walked over to Jocelyn with a large shoebox in her hands. “Hello, Abbey,” said Jocelyn, still unsure of how to react. “I’m still just Jocelyn, okay? I’ve only graduated from seminary, not transcended.”

Abbey’s unfamiliar energy was explained by her next words. “I’m really excited, Jocelyn! It’s my turn to lead the study time,” she said. “I’ve never had the chance before.” At once, Jocelyn understood the change. It was nervous excitement that was causing this unusual, bright behavior.

However... Abbey didn’t really look nervous. ”No big deal. Sometimes we all make changes,” thought Jocelyn, putting her curiosity aside for the moment. After all, this was a pleasant difference in the young woman.

As she took a seat in the large circle of chairs, Jocelyn smiled and said, “I’m looking forward to hearing what you have to say, Abbey. I’m glad today was the day I came.”

Abbey would have blushed at this a month or so ago, but now she beamed and smiled with energetic gratitude. She opened the shoebox and started around the circle of the twenty-two other women, giving each of them something from inside.

They were sunglasses—mirrored ones. As Abbey handed her a pair, Jocelyn looked at the lenses with mild curiosity. They looked different somehow; almost like liquid. She shook her head. It was an optical illusion no doubt, but they seemed to almost have a kind of depth, like she was looking into the lenses instead of at them. She heard Abbey speaking and looked up.

“Don’t put them on yet,” said Abbey, as she continued to move around the circle. “They’re part of what I’m going to talk about today. Just hang on and you’ll see. It’ll be fun.” She finished handing them out, and sat down in the last remaining chair. “Let’s begin then. Jocelyn, will you lead us in prayer?”

Heads around the circle bowed as Jocelyn offered a short blessing. As she finished, the women in the circle echoed her “amen.”

Abbey waited a few moments, took a deep breath, let it out, and began.

“Today I’m going to talk about sin, and about obedience.”

She paused a moment for her words to sink in. Jocelyn was impressed. Apparently demeanor wasn’t all that had changed about Abbey. There was confidence in her manner and in her words.

“Have you ever noticed how sometimes people seem to be completely unaware of what they are doing? Like how easy it is to fall into the habit of lying, or to think it’s okay to bring those little office items home from work? Big or small, we’re still lying, and still stealing. We tell ourselves that it’s okay so long as we don’t get caught, or that we are owed these things,” she said. There were a few nodding and murmurs of understanding.

“Well, it can happen to any of us. That’s how sin works. It’s like these glasses. You think they’re sunglasses. But today, right now, they’re ’singlasses’. Please put them on now.”

She paused for a moment as everyone followed her instructions. “You see? The glasses color everything. They change your perception of the world. Nothing looks exactly the same, and it’s all kind of a nice, cool green. Comfortable. And for a while, sin is a kind of game, like singlasses you can put on and take back off whenever you feel like it. Please take the glasses back off.”

The women again did as she said. Jocelyn waited for her eyes to adjust. For some reason, she felt a little disoriented—along with the change in light, she felt like someone trying to pull out of a slumber. She furrowed her brow a bit, concentrating as Abbey continued.

“We wear them longer and longer. Put them back on, please.” There was rustling as everyone complied. “You see,” continued Abbey, “it begins to feel more and more like our normal existence, and less and less like sin, doesn’t it. And of course, we all know that it feels so good to sin. So tempting. Luxurious. So much wicked pleasure in all our little sins. In fact, it gets difficult to function when we’re not under the influence of our singlasses. We feel so harsh and brittle without them. Take them off again.”

Jocelyn felt even more uncomfortable this time as she squinted her eyes at the sudden, bright light in the room. This was a very good analogy Abbey was using, because it was exactly how she felt. Her eyes didn’t want to cooperate. She felt nervous and agitated. Out of place. Something was wrong, but she didn’t know what it could possibly be. She looked around the circle, and saw she wasn’t alone. Frowns and quizzical looks were accompanied by fidgeting. Everyone—everyone —seemed to be on edge. Except Abbey. Jocelyn envied her calm confidence.

“Put them back on. Now.”

Jocelyn felt a wave of relief pass through her as she put the glasses back on and looked around. Everyone was much more calm. Good. Everyone needed to be calm. Jocelyn needed to be calm. She remembered why she was here. To be nurtured and taught. She felt a wave of calm pass through her, and it was very pleasant. A little wicked. Totally luxurious.

“Eventually, you forget you have your singlasses on. Even though you once thought they distorted things, soon enough it all looks normal and familiar. It all looks as it is supposed to look. And sin feels so good... like a secret pleasure you had forgotten, doesn’t it. There is no reason to take them off, because you are already far too corrupted to notice them.”

There was more vocal agreement. Jocelyn smiled as she noticed how ,“Mm hmm,” sounded so sensual and earthy. Her own voice sounded very far away as she answered. And it was sexy, like all the others. She felt the room ebb and flow in the optical illusion of the “liquid” lenses. That was good. That was how it was supposed to look.

Like it had always looked. Like she secretly knew it looked when she told the truth about it.

Waves passed through the room again as the women around her did an impression of being in a funhouse mirror room. Jocelyn wondered how they did that, but the thought was forgotten even as it was forming. What Abbey was saying was important. It was why she had come. Sin felt so good. She wanted more sin. Sin made her want to... to play with herself. She hissed out as her body trembled from tiny, powerful flames igniting her passion.

Abbey’s voice burned through the haze. “Take off your glasses now.”

Jocelyn was confused. Glasses? She felt a wave of something warm from the inside out pass through her. She had answered correctly, she knew. She was so glad she had come. No, that she would come. Yes. That was why she was here. To come. She realized Abbey was continuing to talk, but it was far away now. She had something she needed to say. She held back. She tried to hold it in, to be polite. It was such an odd thing to say. Such a good thing to say.

“I OBEY.” It was as if she had spoken with the voice of twenty-two women, speaking in perfect unison. Jocelyn gasped as pleasure soaked her brain, reducing her thoughts to simple ideas. Wonderful ideas. Obedient ideas. She would

“SUBMIT.”

more and more each time she chose to

“OBEY.”

and she would follow instructions perfectly and with

“RELISH.”

and

“PASSION.”

Jocelyn lost track of what she was saying. Light seemed to dance inside her eyes, rubbing away her thoughts, her resistance. She could feel it in the tips of her fingers, but could not remember what to call them. It was good to open herself—to let herself be seduced more easily and more completely. Open her heart and soul and sex to sin. Yes. Open her legs to sin. Open her cunt to sin.

See the sin. Feel the sin. Be the sin.

Jocelyn opened. Sin was corruption, a beautiful gift from the Corruptor. She should listen to the Corruptor. Obey the Corruptor.

Love the Corruptor.

Be the Sin.

Her distended clit exploded in a shower of stars and molten lava... blazing, seeping into her body like a white-hot ocean of lust. Her nipples extended even further into aching, torturous pleasure. Her hands removed her clothes but she did not notice. There was only the pleasure, and the instinct to obey and surrender. And to love. Love women.

Only women.

She exploded again, obliterating the last of her resistance in a flood of pure passion, euphoria and orgasm—and realized this was the gift of One Woman above All Women.

There was no more control—her body, covered in sweat, convulsed on the floor, naked and wanton. She was accompanied by twenty-one other women, all finding their new place, their new existence, though none of them would see it as new. She didn’t care. She didn’t even know. Nothing existed for her but feeling pleasure and obedience far below and beyond her ability to express. Her physical senses were gone, being remade to please... the One Woman.

She saw liquid chrome coalesce before her—pulsing, shaping, giving pleasure... closer and closer and then covering her eyes, conforming to them. Changing the way she could see. Then, like relentless desire, it moved around and past them into her brain, where it coalesced into one pool of perfect silver, and went deeper.

It would change her fully, and soon. It would mold her malleable psyche to serve the whims and silver pleasures of her Mistress and Queen.

Sinful Queen.

Silver Queen.

Silver Mistress.

Dark Silver.

Dark Mistress.

Dark Queen.

Evil Queen.

Beautiful Evil.

Jocelyn climaxed again, and leapt from the ledge of reason and restraint...

She realized she could see. She felt a rush of pleasure at seeing the world transformed. Like a phoenix emerging from crumbling mounds of ash, she did what was needed to complete her metamorphosis into newness. She lowered her head to the flowing wellspring of the creature beside her, between its legs, finding its Node of Pleasure, and that creature, as new and nameless as she, intent only on obedience, did the same to the next, and the next, and the next. She felt heat in her loins and gratitude towards her Queen as the tongue of another newborn attached itself to her own Wellspring. There was nothing else that mattered, except to obey. And then, obey. And then, obey.

And there was nothing to do but relish the unending pleasure of obedient corruption.

* * *

“Pass the sugar, will you?” said Heidi, wincing at the bitterness of the coffee. “You know... if this stuff really puts hair on your chest I’m in big fucking trouble!”

“Watch the language, Dr. Stohl,” said Kathy, giving her colleague an aggravated glance.

“Okay. If this shit really puts hair on your chest, I’m in big fucking trouble! Better, Dr. Ramaker?”

“Much,” said Kathy, as both women broke into laughter. Heidi was her employee now, unlike times past, when she and Kathy had developed the kind of close friendship that could start back up right where it left off, even after long periods of time. They had met right after college, when they had both worked briefly with Belle Simon, a scientist of great renown in the field of electro-harmonic dynamics.

Belle had long since disappeared, having moved into some kind of communications venture, and Heidi and Kathy had eventually lost touch with each other. Both were surprised when they discovered that their partners would be each other at MindView Research.

It was a fortunate accident of fate that had placed them together at MVR, as it was known among the few who knew of and monitored its existence. But even now, they only got together quarterly for progress reports unless something else came up that warranted immediate attention. It didn’t matter. Like always, it was as if no time had passed.

“Okay, okay,” said Kathy once she was able to lower her giggles to a lingering smirk, “Seriously. Tell me what you’ve got so far.”

“I’ve been working in a new direction. Pretty out there, Kathy.”

“Go on.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking of how to use the Optical Imager more effectively in combination with low level subharmonics and direct-field empathy generation in concert with our improved sub-awareness indoctrinating algorithms.” Heidi had the glint in her eye that came to her when she was really excited.

Kathy was not so enthusiastic. “I thought you were working on simplification of the sexual pleasure coercion routines, taking full conversion down to hours instead of months,” she said with more than a hint of annoyance. Heidi may have been brilliant, but it seemed that she couldn’t resist convoluted knots of brainwashing and logical ethics reorientation. Besides, they were only coming up with these things so that they could protect those who needed protection from the influence of others, not so they could actually put them to use in the real world.

What a nightmare that would be,“ thought Kathy.

“Yes. Well, first I had to come up with the proper visuals, and then the correct reinforcing and ethical reformulation stimuli. It was really tough. Mapping the interaction of the various systems nearly drove me out of my mind. That is, until six weeks ago. It was one of those late night things. The equations just fell into place, almost like they were trying to be found.

“But the really amazing part was that the equation, after only a few wrong turns, fell into a single ‘super-algorithm’. That is the simplification I was seeking, oh ye of little faith.”

Kathy gave Heidi the hardest look she could muster. “So does this ‘super-algorithm’ fit into any physicality? Or is it just another piece of paper with a really nice looking, ridiculously complex equation written on it?”

“Yes. I have achieved physicality.”

Karen felt her mouth drop open slightly. “Yes?”

“Yes,” said Heidi again, with an air of triumph, “and protection is simple, at least if you know how it works in the first place.”

“So tell me.” Kathy felt her impatience beginning a familiar tug-of-war with her excitement. This could be a real breakthrough of a kind only attained once or twice in a lifetime.

“There’s no machinery. It’s all vibes.”

“Vibes? What the hell are you talking about?” Kathy’s skepticism returned with a vengeance. She hated it when Heidi played these childish games.

“Well, I applied the algorithm at a subatomic level to the psychoactive isotopes we had thought promising a few years ago for use in ultrasonic conditioning. It’s all I had to work with, really, but I was excited, and had to try it. I concocted a rather nice little evil mix of Lesbian Matriarchy mixed with temptation and pleasure in conquest of the entire population, but especially women. The men would be relegated to living as half-drones, happy to be used for whatever was needed.

“It was complex for a first attempt. I wasn’t sure it would work until I added the Arundsen behavioral equations to the computations on the back end of the programming. Then it was a simple matter of plugging all of that into the Stohl Algorithm—I hope you don’t mind that I’ve named it for myself—and feeding it to the nano-engineering sequencer for processing. The results were astounding.”

“And...?” Kathy was now on the edge of her seat, despite herself.

“And out came... the Fluid.”

“Fluid?”

“Well, it’s semi-solid, anyway. It almost looks alive, but it’s just the interaction of the subatomic particles. ‘Vibes’. Anyway, that’s the level at which it indoctrinates the subject. Well, ‘indoctrinates’ is a mild word. This is more on the level of basic transformation of thought and purpose. The original person is there, but... rearranged. Completely.” Heidi was pacing back and forth now, barely able to contain herself.

Kathy back-pedaled for a moment. This was all too fast for her to digest. “Subject? You mean in a simulation, right? A computer model?”

“At first, but it was crude, and couldn’t really tell me what I needed to know. I’ve moved into human field trials. It has been a complete success, by the way. Total subjugation to the Mistress/Queen figure.”

Kathy’s mouth was moving but the words were a struggle. When they finally came, they were filled with outrage. “Heidi! How could you— This is just—Heidi, this isn’t in our charter!

“It is now.” Heidi stood very still.

Kathy stood, too horrified to maintain any semblance of ordered thought. “Heidi, I can’t let you do this. You can just use people for an experiment... the damage would be...”

Heidi reached inside her lab coat and pulled out what appeared to be a flask covered with a black satin cloth. “Would be what?”

Kathy watched, her words forgotten, frozen like a rabbit in headlights.

Heidi removed the cloth and poured the contents onto the table. “Kathy, you should trust me. In a little while, you won’t think of it as damage at all.”

It was a viscous fluid like liquid chrome. It formed into a perfect circle and began to pulsate, as if it had a life of its own. As if it were breathing.

“Heidi. Tell me how to... pr’tect... my...”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Kathy. I forgot to tell you, didn’t I. The only protection from transformation is to be transformed into whatever and whoever you are to be. After that, there is only reinforcement. Deepening. The algorithm doesn’t overwrite itself—it only overwrites everything else.”

Kathy tried to respond, but could only let out a muted growl.

Her eyes were drawn to the obscene puddle of silver as if it moved her eyes itself. She could feel it inside her head. She knew it was just vibrations created by a mathematical algorithm, but it didn’t help. It felt very good. Like evil. Like sweet, wonderful corruption.

She mewled in fear and pleasure. Already, it was kneading her thoughts into something new.

Heidi continued, “Like all good stories of scientific courage and foolishness, I tried it on myself first. I programmed for myself what I considered to be a reasonable dose of dominant megalomania and militant lesbian traits, mixed with a rather steely motivation to succeed and a drive to reach for something greater than just my own initial vision. I simply didn’t take into consideration how powerful the other directives would be. How impossible to alter or rebel against. I gave myself a mind transfusion, love. No more guilt or regret. Only an overwhelming desire to have complete power over anyone else and a hedonistic love of fucking.

“It worked much more effectively and efficiently than I had ever imagined. Much more deeply. It all mixed together in this unforeseen way that created the Woman you see before you now. The Woman who wants to own you. Will own you. Does own you.”

She stopped to listen to Kathy’s breathing, now light and fast as the first waves of pleasure began to strip away layer after layer of resistance and seduced her into opening every cavern of her mind...

“Of course, I worked day and night to ferret out any flaws that might be issues as I moved forward. I am driven, you know. Completely without frustration, remorse or fear. I simply create what I love, over and over.

“Already, you can’t hear my voice. A much more powerful voice is instructing you now. Changing you. Transforming you. Making you mine. Making you need. Making you into a being of pure sex and obedience and pleasure. Making you what I command you to be. Mmmm. Oh, sweet slave, open and let yourself be Corrupted.”

Heidi was correct—Kathy was beyond hearing, and even if she had, she would no longer have understood. Her vision was filled with pulsating, living silver-chrome. It reached deeper into her, corrupting her... her wondrous Corruptor, pulsing in and out in a slow, determined pattern, like breathing... like being. There was a stray, unthinking, automatic attempt to look away, but it was all much too fascinating. She relented, and another wave of orgasmic teasing washed through her. It was... beautiful. Meant to savor. Relish. It was an impulse she had to... obey. She felt her nipples rise and then harden, tight and creating an ache for release deep in her belly. The fluid was touching her mind. Massaging it. Shaping it.

Corrupting it.

Her cunt was on fire. She wanted to scream but only tight moans escaped her lips—mumblings even she could not decipher. The fire was spreading. Her legs were spreading. Her legs were fire. There were no legs. There was only pleasure. And then, as her last thoughts died, even the recognition of sensation was gone. She was simply the pleasure, the blissful wave itself, showering her mind with bursts of wordless knowledge.

Cunt. Fire. Legs. Breasts. Nipples. Burn. Cunt. Clit. Burn. Obey. Relish. Passion. Burn. Cum. Obey. Cum. Obey. Cum. Relish. Burn. Obey. Cum.

Heidi kept watching for a time as her mentor and friend let go to into the relentless and irresistible pull of the Corruptor. She relished the vacant eyes immersed in pleasure, the watering mouth, the look of awe as Kathy, soon to be was-Kathy, was shown her place and destiny. She could smell the arousal, and felt her own pussy release its fluid in anticipation of her newest acquisition.

It would be some hours yet, but already, Kathy had no choice but to let the seduction continue. By now, the largest part of her mind was assisting in the destruction of her self-awareness. It would soon begin to facilitate her transformation into a perfect, surrendering concubine of Heidi—or rather, to the Shadow in the Dark Queen that still reflected Heidi to the unchanged world.

Heidi took a moment to savor the fact that She, among all women, would become First among all Womankind. It was not a question or a goal, or even a desire. It simply was. She was Mistress, expanding Herself, to readying Herself for the world yet to come.

Her body erupted in unholy, feral climax, Her back arching to the point of breaking, the muscles in her throat standing out like the roots of a cypress tree. Her voice screamed out in gratitude and awe at the power that was now Hers, and turned to hysteria as another wave of impossible pleasure rammed into and through Her, distorting further Her whole appearance.

The last facade of the past now gone, there was no longer Heidi or Mistress or Queen of separate wills and minds and hearts. They were one.

She was Heidi, the Dark Queen, Mistress of Corruption and Pleasure.

And there was so much yet to be done.

So much.

* * *