The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FLY COLT FLY

This is a total fantasy story about a real person who happens to be a public figure currently in the news. If you are below the legal age to read a story containing sex among teen males, go away and don’t read this.

Note to my regular readers: Normally I try to inject something different into new stories, a bit of new style, some completely new ideas. Not this time. I just needed to get this story out of my system, so you’ll notice ideas and a few scenes common to my other stories. Also, I go a bit heavy on the foot fetishism, but you can expect that when we’re dealing with a teen called the “barefoot bandit” who leaves chalk outlines of his feet at burglary scenes.

Part 1: Washington State

(a)

It was Saturday evening. Paul the pizza delivery guy had to abandon his van when the dirt ad got too rocky, and proceed on foot. “Where the hell is this address?” he wondered as he walked along the narrow track looking for house numbers. Paul was in his freshman year at the University of Washington, but on weekends he delivered pizza on Camano Island where he stayed with his family. About 5′6″ tall, Paul was a star wrestler for UW, and was nicely muscled from constant workouts at the school and in his family’s basement gym. He was also proud of his long thick black hair and the dark fur covering his chest. He wasn’t that tall, but in attitude and outlook he was a complete stud, an opinion shared by a number of UW females.

Right now he was focused on making the last delivery of his shift. It was darkening quickly. Through the trees he saw a light, and he went towards it. As he got closer, it looked like a garage, but he could see a tall figure standing under the door. As soon as Paul came into the light, he noticed the figure’s huge bare feet, and looked up into the handsome young face with a flash of recognition. “You’re.. you’re..” But by then it was too late. He had been captured by the intense hypnotic green eyes, and his will was quickly draining away... The tall figure spoke some words of command into the now open mind of the helpless college student...

Several minutes later, Colt was sitting on the beaten-up sofa in the abandoned garage, eating pizza, while “Pizza Slave”, totally naked and on his hands and knees, lovingly attended to every inch his new master’s bare feet with his tongue. Pizza Slave could not have come up with the name “Paul” at that moment if anyone had asked him. He just felt totally content and in his proper place worshiping his tall 17-year-old master’s perfect size 16 feet. As he slurped away, Pizza Slave’s own seven-inch cock, harder than it had ever been, rubbed unnoticed on the filthy floor of the garage. His compact muscles rippled under his generous layer of dark body hair.

Chewing on his pizza, Colt looked down and contemplated his latest acquisition. Colt himself, an imposing 6′5″, completely smooth, and with a face looking younger than his 17 years, didn’t have the tightly-muscled bod of his new foot-worshiping college slave, but he had the nice naturally-muscled youthful tone of a teen who was very active and did not overeat. This was not too surprising, since for the last year and a half he had been a fugitive on this island of just a few thousand people. It would seem impossible for him to remain at large that long in such a small community, and yet sufficiently fed and with lots of survival equipment, GPS, etc. But he had an edge that no one knew about (although some suspected).

Since he had been 14, he knew he had this special power over people. Actually, just over guys; he got too nervous around females to seize control. It didn’t work in groups; he could only capture one guy at a time, in quiet, controlled conditions. And it didn’t work on ALL guys. But although he wasn’t really gay, he completely got off on the feeling of totally controlling another guy, and having that guy put himself in utterly humiliating positions, seemingly voluntarily, to serve him. He discovered that his power was mainly in his eyes and his enormous feet, from which slaves could not seem to remove their rapt attention. His nine inch cock, not out of place on his tall, rangy body, could also capture a slave’s attention. Once a slave was no longer physically in his vicinity, at a distance from his eyes and feet, the effect wore off, so he had to be careful. When he sent slaves away, he erased their memory first; most of them never remembered even meeting him. However, he often tried to leave a seed planted in their subconscious. If the plant was successful, it might begin to slowly and permanently alter their personalities. Or he could try to arrange it so that a phone call from him could bring them back into his vicinity and thus control.

While he was still in high school, he didn’t have many friends, although he did have some unwitting slaves in each of his classes. He had particular contempt for the student “elite”. So he once waited until Bill, the president of the student body, was alone at this locker, and walked right up to him. As Bill looked up into Colt’s eyes, he looked first inquisitively, then became frightened as he discovered his will being captured in those piercing green eyes. The more he stared, the more helpless he felt in the mind grip of the tall teen.

“Lie on your back on the floor,” cooed Colt. Bill immediately felt himself comply. It didn’t matter that his stylish clothes were going to get dirty, it felt NECESSARY to obey this boy, it was impossible to disobey. Colt slipped off his right sandal, and placed his large foot on Bill’s chest. The pressure, the aroma felt thrilling to Bill. “You like my foot there, don’t you? You’ve ALWAYS loved my feet, haven’t you?”

Actually, Bill had never thought about Colt’s feet before. But now it seemed obvious, it seemed right to have that huge foot pressing down on his chest. “Always... loved... your... feet...” gasped Bill, now totally under Colt’s control.

“And you want to serve my feet, don’t you?”

“Yessssss....”

“I need you to bring three people to me, one at a time. Will you do that?”

“Yessssss....”

“Make sure they meet me alone, except for you, my helpless foot slave.”

“Yessssss....”

“Then we’ll have a private party I’m sure you will enjoy...”

Colt provided instructions to his new foot slave. Of course, the slavery would only last for a short while once Bill was away from Colt, but it would last long enough for him to bring the new victims, and Colt would reinforce Bill each time.

Soon, Bill had betrayed and helped Colt capture Brendan, the student body vice president, followed by the captains of the football and basketball teams. Colt brought all four to the empty gym, and had them strip naked and freeze at attention. Colt entered into Bill and Brendan’s helplessly open minds that they were jockeys, and that the elite team captains were their mounts in an important race. Soon each well-built but mind-fucked athlete-steed was down on all fours mounted by his jockey, and the pairs raced in competition for the prize of a pair of giant dildos that the winners could then use on the losers. To be nice, though, Colt had the losers enjoy the dildos up their asses more than they had enjoyed any sexual experience in their teen lives. He then erased their memory of his presence and left, but he let them continue their dildo fun until they slowly came out of it half an hour later. Totally shocked at what they found themselves doing, and having no idea what happened, they naturally told no one about the incident. But they did keep the dildoes hidden in their lockers...

(b)

Colt’s fellow students were sure he was stealing stuff from them. And in a way he was, although the student being stolen from had usually been temporarily enslaved and ordered by Colt to present the object he wanted while down on all fours, gift in mouth, doggie-style. Colt would stroke their hair while they devotedly rubbed up against him, and then they would drop the “gift” at his large feet, forget everything, get up and walk away. But despite the memory erasures, students knew there was something bad about him, and suspected him of being the one taking their stuff.

Colt never went big and noticeable, like take a car or motorcycle, although he did cadge the occasional “hypnoride” from a helpless student. For example, to buy the dildoes for his “elite humiliation” jockey project, he leaned into the open window of a random guy pulling out of the parking lot. Soon this victim was driving Colt to the bad side of town, stealing glances of Colt’s feet on the passenger side. When they got to the sex shop, Colt gave the guy a list to take inside and buy. On the list, in addition to the dildoes, Colt added a butt plug as a “gift” for his driver.

When they got back to the school, Colt leaned over and stared into the eyes of his mindfucked captive. “You never saw me this afternoon. But you did buy this butt plug. You’ve always wanted to try one...”

“Always... wanted... to try...”

“When you do, it will feel wonderful. You will always want to use this, everywhere you go. The need to use it will grow every day, more and more...”

“More and more...”

“It will be embarrassing in the locker room, you’ll have to find a way that no one sees it, but pulling it out will feel like you are empty inside...”

“Empty... need filling...”

“Great, now you get it. Drive home. Enjoy your new toy!” The hapless boy drove off, remembering nothing. As he got close to home, he noticed the paper bag on the passenger seat. He knew it contained something very important, something he needed to try that night, and his cock stiffened in anticipation of what was to come.

Colt was limited in other ways in what he could steal from his fellow students in order not to draw attention to himself. His 6′5″ frame made it impractical for him to “receive” items of clothing from most of his fellow students. But the thefts, mostly of pawnable or salable objects, continued his whole time there.

(c)

One day in Colt’s sophomore year, when he was late leaving school and almost everyone else was gone, he was confronted on his way out by the star running back of the football team, who suspected him (correctly) of taking his wallet the previous week. The running back was accompanied by two friends, the football team captain and a hulking 280-pound lineman. The three of them surrounded him as he walked out the back school door. No one else was in the vicinity.

Greg, the running back, menacingly got in Colt’s face. “Admit it, you piece of trash. You stole my wallet, didn’t you? I don’t know how you did it, but it must have been you!”

Already Colt’s mind was racing overtime. As Greg ranted on, Colt noticed Greg’s companions, the football captain and the big lineman, helplessly stealing glances at Colt’s sandals, and he remembered he had implanted subconscious capture commands in them during previous one-on-one sessions. It would be risky trying this in a group, and it would have been impossible if he hadn’t previously subconsciously “programmed” the running back’s two companions, but he had a shot. Out loud, he said a trigger word. Immediately, the eyes of Greg’s companions glazed over and were fully drawn to Colt’s sandals. Kicking them off, Colt raised his huge right foot and wiggled his toes. “Grab Greg”, he ordered. Catching the running back by surprise, his two hypnozonked companions grabbed him and held him tightly. Greg was no match for the both of them.

“You... you’ve got them somehow... how... Bill, Lance... he’s got you in some kind of trance... you’ve got to break free! You’re big guys! We’re teammates! I’ve known you guys for years! What’s he done to you? Let me go! Bill! Bill!”

Part of the football captain’s mind heard what Greg was saying; he shook his head from side to side trying to clear it. “Must... break... free...” His grip on Greg loosened a bit. Lance, the bulky muscled lineman, meanwhile, also heard Greg and seemed to be struggling inside. Colt thought fast, the situation might well get out of control, and then he wouldn’t get the chance to erase their memories. Then the REAL trouble would start.

Colt stepped up to Bill, and stared down with his piercing, hypnotic green eyes into Bill’s. Although he was two years younger, Colt was three inches taller than Bill, and as Bill helplessly looked up into those eyes, he once again began to feel the need to obey, to please his all-powerful sophomore master. Greg looked on horrified as Colt intoned to Greg’s best friend Bill, “You MUST obey me,” and the senior repeated, “Must... obey...” and his grip on Greg tightened again.

Swinging around to confront Lance, Colt noticed a sizable bulge in the immense lineman’s pants. Colt remembered an earlier hypnosession with Lance, started because of his fascination with the lineman’s incredible endowment, a full inch longer than Colt’s own significant weapon, and as far as he knew the largest in the entire school. He remembered the long session of playing with Lance’s huge cock with his large feet, and guessed that Lance’s subconscious memory of that caused the giant’s current erection. Colt raised his left foot and began to stroke Lance’s bulge. The effect was instant and almost electric. Any resistance Lance was trying to offer against his re-enslavement faded almost immediately. Soon, once again Greg was being held stationary by his own buddies, now hypnoslaves of the weird sophomore.

“This is sick... what have you done to them...”

“Nothing, they want this. Hey Lance, which would you prefer to be doing right now, having sex with your girlfried Tammy, or lying naked on your back, having my feet stroke and maybe crush your cock?”

Lance barely gasped, “Master Colt’s feet stroking my cock...”

“And Bill, which would you prefer, hanging out with your best friend Greg here, or licking your own cum off my feet, searching out every drop?”

Bill’s glazed eyes lit up in pleasure at the thought. “Cleaning your feet with my tongue is my main purpose in life...” he said dreamily.

Greg could not believe what he was hearing from two of his best buds. Both of them, straight guys he had known forever, Colt’s slaves? A chilling thought struck him. If Bill and Lance could be enslaved, then...

But his thought came too late. Colt stood over Greg and captured him with his piercing green eyes. Colt knew he was taking a chance, in this environment where Greg was already greatly perturbed, it might not work. But Greg’s confidence in his ability to fight Colt’s power had dropped considerably when he saw how totally his friends Bill and Lance belonged to Colt. Soon Greg felt himself falling deeper and deeper under Colt’s control. He zoned out for a few moments, and when he came to he found he was on the ground savoring the flavors of Colt’s left sandal. As he sniffed and licked, he somehow knew he would have to EARN the ultimate prize, a place at Master Colt’s feet. Greg wondered what knightly deed would be enough to earn him his place under those magnificant feet.

Colt sighed in relief. Greg had turned out to be an excellent hypnotic subject, otherwise Colt’s time at school, or even as a free man, might have been over.

Colt sat on the ground next to Greg, gently grabbed a handful of his beautiful straight brown hair, and forced him to look in his eyes again, although he allowed Greg to continue to suck the foot juices out of the sandal. “Greggie boy, I can’t control you while I’m not with you.” Greg flashed a disappointed look. “But I think I can distract you with an interesting obsession. You’ve seen your friend Lance’s cock. Biggest you’ve ever seen, isn’t it? Well, here’s what I’m planting in you. You can’t get the picture of that cock out of your mind. Night, day, it’s in there somewhere. You can’t help wondering what it would be like to have it completely inside you. As time goes by, more and more, you will long for it to be in you. Your asshole will begin to itch with no relief until it’s inside you. Your throat will feel empty when that cock is not stretching it out of its original shape. These feelings will grow and grow each day, until you can’t stand it anymore. When you’re with your girlfriend, the only way you can get it up is by imagining Lance’s cock.” Not consciously understanding, but subconsciously absorbing his instructions, Greg continued to focus his attention on the sandals. When Colt finally took them away and erased his memory of the events, he was devastated, felt a great loss and didn’t even know why...

(d)

At age 16, stolen items were found in Colt’s possession, and he found himself sentenced to a home for juvenile offenders. He didn’t mind it there at first; it was fun playing with the inmates. After enslaving the guards so they wouldn’t notice anything but his feet whenever he was in the area, he “married off” the inmates to one another. For fun, he made the biggest, most muscular gangster there the needy bitch of the smallest, weakest marijuana offender, whom he changed into a dominating, sadistic beast. He took the biggest homophobe and altered him to worship and follow around the most effeminate guy in the place, begging for sex which was always refused. And since Colt couldn’t control people with his eyes while he was sleeping, to prevent the others from ganging up on him at night, he transformed the two beefiest guys into his bodyguards: 16-year-old smooth blond twins with close-cropped hair, they were only 5′8″ tall but were built like brick shithouses and either of them could easily physically outmuscle even the tallest 18 year olds in the house, and certainly the guards. Their fat juicy 8-inch cocks were also the main competition in the halfway house to Colt (except for Walt, a skinny submissive 18-year-old with an inexplicably huge endowment that exceeded even Colt’s). The twins stayed alert at night, and in Colt’s power, by worshiping Colt’s feet at night while he slept, their untouched perpetual hard-ons demonstrating their total devotion. Once Colt got up in the morning, they slept until early afternoon curled up around each other each one’s head at the other’s feet, a beautiful but dangerous sight. Once a week, in the afternoon, Colt would give them as a sex slave anyone they wanted to get off inside of, as an award and a relief valve.

The guards, late-20-somethings who had started their careers as overbearing arrogant disciplinarians, over time somehow found themselves CRAVING discipline from the inmates, although of course they couldn’t show it under normal circumstances. But Colt rewarded their compliant behavior with humiliating punishment and sex sessions with the uglier inmates that Colt didn’t want to pair off. And the more humiliation they got, the harder they craved it.

One typical night, Colt had two pudgy burglar brother teen inmates tie up and brutally fuck the enslaved guards. Meanwhile, Walt, each hand and foot tied to one corner of his own bed, had his outsized cock and balls under simultaneous assault by several tongues and hands. He knew he was forbidden to cum, or the punishment—administered to his giant exposed sensitive cock—would be truly terrrible.

That night, Colt just left in the middle of the various orgies going on around him. No one even noticed immediately, until a number of hours later, when they began to come out of it, and couldn’t remember how it all started...

(e)

Since then, Colt had lived in the garage (whose owner, a young widower, suddenly decided to abandon it, and then forgot it had ever even been his), and had simply stolen things directly from people’s homes and stores. If they caught him in the act, he erased their memories, since they were all guys (mostly it was guys who pursued break-in noises). People had a pretty good idea of who was stealing things, they just could never prove it. He had collected other useful trigger-slaves he could call to his side with his handy cellphone, provided courtesy of Radio Shack Assistant Manager Slave, who paid the monthly cellphone bills without realizing what he was paying for, and on receiving a triggering phone call from Colt, would come out to the garage with cool new phones and batteries in return for the right to explore Colt’s feet for toe jam. Colt even set up some of his slaves’ phones with a distinctive ring for when he was the caller, so he wouldn’t even have to talk to them; on hearing their “owner’s” ring, they would just know where to go once they managed to get away from everyone else.

How else could you explain a detention house teen escapee that could live, undiscovered for years, on an island without a large population, where everyone knew what he looked like, and yet have all his needs attended to? It didn’t take long for Grocery Boy Slave to discover what Colt liked to eat, and his dad, Grocery Manager Slave, to fix the books so that the small adjustments wouldn’t be noticed. Grocery Boy Slave was a short, very cute, dark-haired teen who often went home with an unnoticed load of Colt cream dripping from some orifice and an inexplicable feeling of complete satisfaction, as well as a memory erased of recent events.

Colt didn’t bathe often, but when he needed to get clean, he visited the home of a high school junior and senior whose mother had moved out, so when he showed up at the door, raised his foot and wiggled his toes, the eyes of both brothers and their dad would glaze over, and soon they would be happily cleaning and worshiping his various body parts in the bathtub. For his own pleasure and amusement, he used his implantation power to transform the younger brother into a fetishist for his armpits, to the point where, back in the locker room at school, even with Colt nowhere near, he would notice the other guys’ sweaty armpits after practice and lick his lips thirstily, not understanding why. The older brother soon became obsessed with learning how to perform the best blow job possible, searching the internet, reading books, watching porn, even once spending a weekend hanging around outside Seattle’s gay bars, too young to go in, but hoping to find someone who would “teach” him. he knew he would have to stretch his throat and practice with his throat muscles to satisfy a beefy cock not unlike the one that protruded from Colt’s 6′5″ body. The dad began reading books on foot massage and reflexology, as well as porn books on foot worship, and single-mindedly set out to learn how to bring the maximum pleasure to someone’s feet. Without knowing why, he once woke up from a wet dream in which he was crushed under a giant pair of teen feet.

Since the brothers and father were straight, the extra humiliation of these transformations excited Colt. He considered living in that house of hunky slaves. But he dared not stay in an occupied place too long. He would only visit to get cleaned up and see how the family was perfecting their implanted fetishes. The occasional reinforcing telephone call also helped.

In the meantime, Colt would capture and briefly use people when possible. He could never be found because his temporary hypnoslaves would hide him, then forget he had been there when he left. Store clerks working alone late at night would let him help himself to food, and occasionally to their throats when he needed to get off and didn’t have the time to find a better outlet. Later, when the dazed and confused clerk realized he had been stolen from (and was trying to figure out the unusual flavor in his mouth), the police would arrive, only to find the clerk staring at the chalk outline of huge bare feet on the floor. The police thought the feet outlines were put there to taunt them, but they were there to keep the clerk off balance long enough for Colt to get away. Sometimes, once the police had left, the clerk would helplessly wander over to the outline, and without realizing what he was doing, drop to the floor, and start licking longingly inside the chalk outline...

(f)

Colt read in a stolen newspaper that the authorities were determined to do whatever it took to catch him, so he thought it was time for a move. Although he didn’t think they knew of his secret slave network, he was afraid they might notice one of his triggered slaves driving to an unusual location while under the compulsion to come to him, and follow the slave, and then it would be all over. So he began to loosen and cut his hypnotic ties on the island. Over time, without reinforcement, virtually all the implanted commands he had placed in his old high school compatriots had worn off.

He did however “borrow” the 16-year-old cropped blond muscletwins from the detention home and Greg from the high school to do one last “command performance” at his garage, at which straight but now inexplicably cock-crazy Greg, never able to raise the subject of his cock hunger with Lance, was finally able to experience the satisfaction of being filled at both ends with the long, fat cocks he craved. The twins went to town with the insatiable Greg, and his moans and cries just spurred them on. The pain Greg’s virgin throat and asshole felt at first was soon overcome with a joyous feeling of personal and physical fulfillment that caused him to have the best orgasm he had ever had in his life. After he was left dripping muscletwin cum from his mouth and ass, the twins pushed Greg around, forcing him to worship their muscles. They obviously enjoyed the idea of two 16-year-old high school dropouts using a star high school senior athlete as an obedient sex toy. Finally, all three gave the highly aroused Colt one final masterful blowjob, taking turns licking and sucking on his cock and balls until he could hold out no longer and exploded. After the cleanup tonguefest, Colt cleared their memories one last time and sent them on their way. Greg got home and slept better than he had in weeks without knowing why.

The twins made their way back to join the evening activities at the home, where the guards had been tied down and were being paddled and penetrated by every inmate in the home. Poor Walt had been ordered to wait until last, so they could all watch the most immense cock in the house push its way to the bottom of each available guardslave orifice. So the implanted programming of the home inmates was blossoming even without Colt’s presence.

(g)

With Colt’s connections to the high school and juvenile home fading completely, to leave less of a trail, he let most of his unessential trigger-slaves expire without reinforcement, gathered his things, stole a small motorboat, and took it to nearby Orcas Island, to a house in a remote corner of the island he had scouted in an earlier “joy ride” with the same boat. The house was at the end of a dirt road that no one would have reason to use except the house’s owner. Colt knew exactly what to expect as he approached the door.

The house was owned by an elderly couple occasionally looked after by their 22-year-old grandson Ronald. The grandson had starred as a baseball pitcher at college, and had been drafted by a major league team, but he chose to stay with and help out his grandparents while they prepared for a move to an assisted living residence in Florida. Only a week ago they had finally departed, and now Ronald, alone in the house, was preparing to fly off to meet with his team to see where and when he would fit into the organization.

Answering the knock on his door, Ronald opened it to discover a young man almost as tall as he was at 6′7″. The teen was not as athletically muscled as Ronald, but Ronald couldn’t help noticing that he was barefoot, with feet bigger than his own. For some reason, he couldn’t tear his eyes away from those feet. There was... something about them...

Already halfway defeated, with great effort Ronald managed to shift his gaze up from the hypnotizing feet, up to the teen’s piercing green eyes... one faint “No.....” and he was totally lost. His mind was completely open to be written on. Colt moved in for the kill.

First, he instructed Ronald to move back into the house, strip completely naked and make himself erect. As if it was an ordinary request, the big athlete helplessly obeyed. As he removed his underpants, Colt was pleased to see that his new playtoy’s cock was as large as his own. Next, Colt told Ronald to stand at attention so he could inspect his tall new plaything. Colt ran his fingers through the manly light coating of dark fur over the well-muscled chest of the budding pro athlete. As he pinched a generously-sized nipple, Ronald gasped involuntarily, bringing a smile to Colt’s eyes. Colt squeezed the prominent biceps and pecs, admiring the sheer beauty of the budding professional athlete’s body, front and back. And then he went to work on rewiring Ronald’s helplessly receptive mind...

Colt was tired of constantly being on the run. At his previous “residence”, the garage on Camano Island, if a police car had happened to pull up with two partnered cops in it, it would have all been over; Colt could not have taken on both of them. So on Orcas, he decided to try something different. He wanted to see if he could program Ronald deeply enough that even when he was away from Colt, mainly for shopping purposes, he would remain in Colt’s power. He had some ideas on how to do that.

He ordered Ronald into the den, and had him start up and log into his computer. Colt turned on the webcam, and stared intently into it. Ronald could not help staring at the powerful green eyes on the screen. Colt was gratified when he saw Ronald’s doubly-dazed expression on seeing the image of Colt’s eyes on the screen. While Colt doubted he could initially capture someone with just a screen image, it seemed he could reinforce an already-captured person with that image.

With Ronald watching intently, Colt began to record an intense “mind programming” session on the computer. Sometimes his eyes kept poor Ronald captive as he explained over and over how much Ronald loved Colt, how much he needed to worship and obey Colt, how grateful he was that Colt had taken over his life. Sometimes Colt web-recorded his giant bare feet in the session, hypnotically wiggling his toes as he reminded Ronald what a slave he was to those feet, how he loved serving those feet, how he wished he could be under those feet.

Surprisingly, despite the onslaught, occasionally Ronald would let out a groan of “Noooooo.....", attempting to resist what he saw on the screen. Clearly the screen programming was not as powerful as the direct eye-to-eye (or eye-to-foot) version, not a big surprise. Ronald’s resisting groans grew fewer and fewer as the mind programming progressed, however. Soon Colt felt he had recorded enough material, and started playing back what he had recorded in a loop, putting headphones on Ronald as he continued to stare at the screen and absorb his new life lessons over and over again, deeper and deeper. Meanwhile, Colt went to the kitchen and helped himself to a generous dinner while, in the living room, drool started to drip from the mouth of the formerly self-sufficient baseball player...

(h)

After a very full day and evening of programming, Ronald woke up the next day with a feeling of great gratitude that he no longer had to make decisions by himself. He had the occasional nagging thought that something was wrong with this feeling, but he found he could do nothing about it.

He got into his car and drove to the general store. John, the kindly old owner, greeted him. “What’s new, Ronald?”

Ronald desperately tried to say, “Help, I’ve been enslaved by a teenager who has taken over total control of my life, call the police!” Instead, he said, “No news really,” and went about his shopping.

“Coke? I didn’t think you liked Coke.”

Ronald wanted to say, “It’s for my teen slavemaster, he’s making me obey his will like a robot!” Instead, he said, “I’m just trying something new.”

As John added up his bill at the cash register, he asked, “So when are you going to fly out to meet your pro team? I thought it was any day now.”

Ronald almost groaned out loud at this one, but a sharp stabbing pain in his cock stopped him. “I’ve decided to wait a little longer until I feel ready.” He wanted to add, but couldn’t, “And until I’m done with my duties as foot slave and footstool.” Ronald was sweating as he left. John was a bit puzzled, but not at all suspicious.

Ronald drove home, entered the house, stripped naked as he was required to do, and stood at attention until Colt noticed he was back. Colt walked over and took the digital recording device out of Ronald’s shirt pocket, and played back the interaction between Ronald and the shop owner. Everything had gone normally. “Good boy,” said Colt, affectionately stroking Ronald’s chest hair, and automatically Ronald’s large untouched cock began to rise at hearing the praise. Colt had taken somewhat of a chance letting Ronald go alone to the store, but Colt couldn’t really take the chance of going along in the car.

Next came a few hours of Colt watching TV using Ronald on all fours as his footstool. During commercials Colt would poke a large foot around various parts of his footstool’s body, including shoving a large toe up his ass. Ronald was expected to not move during these explorations. So far Ronald’s athletic discipline was proving up to the task of serving his unexpected master.

Finally, it was bedtime. Colt took the bed in Ronald’s bedroom, and Ronald curled up naked around Colt’s sandals on the floor. The grandparents’ room stayed empty, except as a storage area for Colt’s cache of stolen pawnable items and survivalist goods.

(i)

A few days later was a big day. Ronald had to go on a shopping excursion whose purpose was to modify the house’s interior to Colt’s specifications. This would include some unusual hardware items to be used in the new dungeon, formerly the den. Colt felt he had to go along in the car, since the instructions were too complex for Ronald’s zombified mind to remember. Colt traveled in the back seat under a tarp, and Ronald parked away from other cars wherever they went. At each location, Colt would give instructions, and Ronald would go into the store and carry them out.

The excursion took several hours. As the car approached home once again, Colt noticed that the lights were on. Were they being burgled? Colt didn’t think so; he knew from his personal life that an experienced burglar would not have turned the lights on, or at least on hearing the car approach, would have shut them off.

Ronald and Colt entered the house slowly. Near the entrance, Colt noticed a duffel bag that wasn’t his or Ronald’s. No one was in the kitchen or the living room. Colt and Ronald entered the den, and stopped in complete surprise. There, sitting in front of the computer, headphones on, staring frozen at the screen, was a tall, built teenager, totally naked and sporting an immense hard cock. Ronald gasped out loud, “Donnie!”

And suddenly everything was clear to Colt, even if he had missed the family resemblance at first. Donnie, 18, was a younger version of his brother Ronald, although different in a number of ways. Donnie was only 6′5″ to Ronald’s 6′7″. Where Ronald had a nice covering of chest hair, Donnie was totally smooth (to his own disappointment). And while his upper body was finely sculpted from hours of working out each day, Donnie the high school senior did not yet have the full muscular development of his college-graduate brother. But in some ways, college scouts noted, Donnie was ahead athletically of where Ronald was at that stage. College basketball and baseball teams were lining up to offer Donnie scholarships.

Colt took the headphones off the accidentally-enslaved teen. Clearly he had been through several hours of the mind-programming loop. As Donnie turned away from the screen and looked up towards Colt, his eyes grew wide as he realized he was now facing the meaning of his life. In one swift and well-coordinated motion, he slipped off the chair, dropped to his knees in front of Colt and began to kiss his giant holy feet. Colt was startled that Donnie could recover so quickly from what must have been intense disorientation when the headphones were removed.

What Colt didn’t realize was that there was one more difference between Ronald and Donnie. While Ronald had been enslaved against his will, and so still contained a (weakening) inner self that realized what was going on and tried to resist the more extreme depradations of his enslavement, Donnie in his ignorance had completely voluntarily put the headphones on and run the program, putting up no defense against its mind alterations, and so Donnie was now a totally loyal slave with no inner resistance to fulfilling his mission in life, revolving around Colt. This difference would make itself apparent soon.

As Donnie kissed Colt’s feet, Colt leaned down and stroked Donnie’s beautiful chestnut hair, another similarity to his older brother, and guided him up to a standing position. Up till now, Donnie had not even seemed to notice Ronald or recognize him; Colt was all he could see. Colt had his two brother-slaves stand side by side so he could find other similarities and differences.

Side by side, Colt could compare his toys more easily. The handsome Ronald at 22 was clearly a MAN, with the body development approaching that of a pro athlete. Since it was late afternoon, he had a dark stubble on his chin. It excited Colt to have someone taller, stronger, smarter, and vastly more mature than himself, totally at the mercy of his perverted teen whims.

On the other hand, young Donnie still had this devilish-kid look despite the size of his muscles. Donnie was the same height as Colt, although their bodies could not really be compared, Colt’s sort of “natural” six-pack and cute bulging biceps versus Donnie’s extraordinarily developed upper body and bulging arm and leg muscles. Yet unlike Ronald, Donnie’s face still looked like that of a little kid, superimposed on a supersized body. That excited Colt in a different way.

Two other differences were also apparent. While both Ronald and Donnie had beautifully-shaped size 14 feet, Donnie’s seemed a bit wider, more solidly planted, more commanding-looking. And Colt did not fail to notice that Donnie had his older brother (and Colt himself) beat in the cock department by nearly a full inch.

Colt was clearly enjoying himself imagining the possibilities, but for the secret inner Ronald, battling to survive against the force of Colt’s power, this was worse than his worst nightmare. His worst nightmare was that Donnie would see him in his current mind-enslaved state. But now Donnie was enslaved himself, by his own doing, albeit accidentally. And he didn’t seem to mind it one bit, or even notice anything unnatural about it.

Colt mused out loud, “All these guys! And I’ve never had a girl. I’d really like to try one. Maybe I should make one of you into my girl...”

Ronald’s inner self managed a “Noooo...” of disgust, but Donnie was truly eager to please. “I’d love to be your girl! Look, you can play with my big pecs as if they were breasts. And you could dress me up in girls’ clothes and makeup, and I’d learn to walk and talk like a girl for you. Please?”

Colt snorted, “Whoa, looks like we have an attitude difference here. I think we need to establish some discipline. Donnie, I think Ronald deserves some punishment for not being enthusiastic about my girl idea. What do you think?”

Immediately, Donnie said, “Make him obey me and I’ll get him in line.” Colt told Ronald, “You should obey your brother as if he was me.” Ronald helplessly took in this new instruction. Then Donnie sat down, and told Ronald, “Get on my lap for a spanking,” and Ronald could not help obeying his younger brother and lay down facing the floor on Donnie’s lap. Donnie reached a strong arm upwards, and then, SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! and Ronald’s substantial ass began to turn red. Colt then said, “You’re both really turned on by this, aren’t you?” and poof! both substantial slave cocks began to harden and grow, untouched. This caused a bit of a physical problem at first, as the steely, manly swords got in the way of the spanking. But some adjustment soon solved this problem, and the spanking continued.

Finally, Donnie slid the humiliated Ronald off his lap onto the floor at his feet. Ronald, rubbing his sore ass but still with a full erection, looked up ruefully at his younger brother. Donnie responded by planting a solid size 14 foot on Ronald’s face and pushing his head back down to the carpet. He told Ronald, “I’m stronger than you, you can’t break free,” and that immediately became true to Ronald as he struggled futilely with Donnie’s foot on his face.

Colt spoke up. “Well done, Donnie. I think that deserves a change in status. I’m appointing you Colonel Donnie, to be in charge of Private Ronald’s discipline from now on. Do you think you can handle him?”

“Does he always have to obey me as if I was you? Like if I told him right now he had to lick every drop of sweat off my feet?” The change was immediate. In an instant, Ronald was using his long tongue to slurp the foot sweat from his little brother’s powerful feet.

“I think that would be acceptable. What do you think, Private Ronald?” Ronald would have groaned in protest, but his mouth was too busy in its all-important task of servicing his brother’s feet to be able to do it.

“Hey, and remember, I outrank you in the cock department, too!” Donnie’s statement was of course absorbed by Ronald as he continued his brother’s foot bath. Briefly, he glanced up at Donnie’s fully erect power sausage curving towards the sky, and felt even more insignificant—and turned on.

(j)

Colt was watching the island’s news channel, which was replaying a local press conference held earlier that day. “I’m here to tell you, we will catch this fugitive teenager that has been making fools of the local police force,” vowed Earl “Werewolf” Vaughn, the bounty hunter that had been recently hired by the county after a spate of unsolved burglaries and store thefts. “My son Butch and I will leave no stone unturned until we find him.” On the screen, behind the famous bounty hunter was his 24-year-old son, taller than his father, burly, tattoos showing under the wife-beater he was wearing, his arms crossed, with a mean, determined expression on his face. Colt was impressed. “Good acting job, Butch puppy,” he said, rubbing his foot along the back of the tall, bulky, tattooed, totally naked “puppy” on the floor in front of him, chewing on a toy bone. “Arf!” replied the somewhat oversized puppy, secretly wishing he could exchange the toy bone for the one he had been programmed to desire above all else, the “bone” in Colt’s pants. He just KNEW he could make that huge dick very happy with his advanced mouth and throat skills. He somehow felt those skills had always been a part of him, not realizing he had acquired them very recently.

In fact, Butch had stumbled across Colt in less than a day of searching, by sheer luck of the section of the island he had chosen to investigate first. When the strange car pulled in front of the house, Colt had to activate part of Ronald’s programming that he had set up for just such an eventuality. He took one of his sandals and slid it into Ronald’s rear pocket, whispered to Ronald what to do, and ducked into the kitchen.

Ronald let Butch in the door. He desperately wanted to tell Butch what was really going on, but then his programming caused him to feel the sandal getting hotter and hotter in his rear pocket. The closer he got to saying anything, the more the sandal burned, until it felt nearly white hot. Giving up, Ronald brought Butch into the living room, and put him at his ease while Butch asked his questions. (The sandal cooled down.) Then Ronald invited Butch into the den, to “show him something that might help him.” Upon stepping into the den fully relaxed and with no defense up, Butch was suddenly confronted with Colt coming from behind the door and staring into his eyes. Since the Vaughns were from out of town, they knew nothing of the rumors of Colt’s mind manipulating ability, and people had been too embarrassed to pass along such a silly rumor, so in no time the big, burly Butch was putty in Colt’s large hands. Colt guided the confused tattooed bounty hunter into the seat in front of the computer.

Colt made a special hypnotic training and conditioning program loop especially for Butch. He knew it would be a particularly difficult one, since Butch would have to go home every night and act normally around his dad and others, not remembering exactly where Colt was but longing to get back to him every night to be petted and hopefully fed some delicious Colt-bone. When he got back to town, without knowing exactly where Colt was, Butch would still need to make sure the search was diverted from Colt’s part of the island, by assuring everyone of how thoroughly that area had already been searched. Colt thought of having Butch bring his dad to the house to be programmed, and having the two Vaughns growl and fight it out on the carpet for the position of alpha dog of the slave house, but while fun he knew it would be too risky. At least the Vaughn father must be seen by the islanders to be doing all the right things, just failing at every turn.

In the mind-programming loop, repeated and repeated over several evenings of Butch’s involuntary visits, Colt also transformed Butch into an increasingly ravenous cockhound, playing off the fact that the big, burly guy had a below-average cock of less than five inches. He was always somewhat embarrassed by that, and Colt took advantage, putting in his mind-program that Butch was obviously the masculine inferior of anyone in the house, as he could plainly see from the huge cocks swinging loose from everyone there, and so he should rightfully serve his superman-like superiors’ every desire, in puppy form. Anyway, someone named “Butch” was already more than halfway to dogdom, as Colt emphasized in his loop.

In fact, watching yet another rebroadcast of that same news segment with Earl and Butch, Colt noticed that beneath the mean expression, Butch was secretly glancing downwards towards the packages of everyone in the room, to try to guess which guys outranked him cockwise and thus deserved his service. But he knew he was only allowed access to cocks when he was Butch the puppy in the secret slave house.

Colt noticed it was getting late. “OK, boy, time for you to go.” “Woof,” acknowledged Butch. He stood up, put on his clothes, walked to the door, and waited. Colt walked over, stared into his eyes, and spent a few minutes selectively erasing his memory and reinforcing his instructions. Butch left and drove off to the main town, having forgotten exactly where he had been that evening, but remembering that it had to do with the fact that he was an unworthy small-dicked cockhound, in service to guys with big cocks, that he had ALWAYS been like that, and that he must continue to hide this from his unforgiving father...

Despite his success in capturing and turning Butch, Colt knew that it was getting too hot for him to remain on Orcas. He hated to leave behind his dedicated muscletoys Ronald and Donnie, but it appeared there was no other choice. Plus there was now also Butch to consider, as well as the new equipment, namely the collar, leash, and chastity device Butch had been hypnotically compelled to buy for himself in Seattle. So Colt began to think of a way out of the state, one that would use his special power to let him slip under the dragnet set up to catch him.

* * *