The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

CHAPTER 3

This story contains ‘adult’ themes. Be aware of this before you continue.

Teagan woke the next morning masturbating. Try as she might she couldn’t come. Eventually she got up and went to prepare breakfast feeling frustrated. Vienna was fine and happy to do the morning shop on her own. Teagan had to add extra sheets on the mattress. Soon she couldn’t put it off any more but she still couldn’t get herself off. All this activity made her wheezy but Amy’s medicine took care of that.

Vienna returned happy and looked to be well on the road to recovery. They ate lunch and Teagan took herself off back to Starbucks.

“You know, I think I’ll be out longer this time Vie. You look great. I’m sure you’ll be OK alone for another hour or two. If there’s a problem you can always call or text.”

“Yeah sure,” answered Vie. “No problems. You go and enjoy yourself. You do look a bit tired. Take a long walk or something. I know, get yourself a boyfriend. It’s about time you did that again.”

Teagan laughed. “I’ll do that when you get yourself one.” As soon as she said that she wondered if she had gone too far.

Vienna looked blank for an instant. Then she recovered. “No way Tea. You are not going to blame me for your celibacy. I’m getting there. It may be slow but I’m getting there. Don’t let me stop you or I’ll have a relapse and it’ll be your fault.”

Teagan stuck out her tongue at her and left.

Amy was there. Teagan was so happy she forgot how horny she was. She mustn’t let Amy know how happy she was to see her.

“Hey. Good to see you. Difficult trip?”

“Yes. I had to stay these extra days. Anyway, I’m back now. How’s Vienna?”

“Vie’s fine. Better than fine actually. It looks like she’s well on the road to recovery. She does the morning shop on her own now. She’s loving it.”

Amy smiled broadly. “That’s great news. But you look a bit peaky. Is it the worry?”

“Yes. For some reason I’m not sleeping well recently.” She was sleeping well. But Teagan didn’t want to say it was her unrequited horniness that was making her peaky.

“Well then sit down. Cappuccino?” Amy said as she rose.

“Yes please,” Teagan said, sitting down. She didn’t bother trying to argue with Amy now. But she quickly realized her horniness had quietened down as soon as Amy arrived. ‘I think I need company,’ she thought. ‘It’s all this time with Vienna that’s making me this way.’ She smiled to herself. ‘That’s easily fixed,’ she thought.

They chatted while they drank and then they went back to Amy’s for the rest of the afternoon. After their tea Amy whizzed up a new drink for Teagan. It was some sort of a fruit smoothie. Teagan sniffed it. It smelled faintly of raspberries. Teagan took a sip and then drank down the whole glass. Amy smiled.

“Looks like you needed that.”

“Yes it’s so good. What’s in it?”

Amy laughed. “Now, now Teagan. I can’t give away all my secrets.” She said this as she poured Teagan another glass. Teagan drank that one quickly as well. Teagan felt a little woozy.

“Hey I’m buzzed. Is there alcohol in it?”

“Yes, just a little,” Amy lied. “You saw me make it Teagan.”

“Oh yes. So I did,” sniggered Teagan, agreeing with Amy yet again. Teagan didn’t say that her horniness had come back with a vengeance.

The two friends sat and chatted with music on in the background. There was a knock at the door. Amy answered. She returned with two other girls in tow.

“Teagan, these are Willow and Claire. We all work together. Sit down girls,” she said to the newcomers, “and I’ll get some tea.”

The two girls smiled and sat down on the settee next to Teagan.

“So, who are you?” said Willow.

“And where did Amy find you?” said Claire.

“Amy always has the luck,” said Willow.

“Don’t I know it,” said Claire.

Teagan’s head was turning to and fro as each person spoke. It started to make her dizzy.

“Hey, this is making me dizzy,” she said. “I think I’ll sit over there. That way I can see you both at the same time.” She smiled as she said this, making sure they wouldn’t take offence.

“Oh no you don’t my pretty,” said Willow, grabbing her arm and stopping her rising.

When Claire saw this she grabbed her other arm and laughed. “Stay here pretty pretty,” she said in an affected manner.

Teagan recognized the ‘pretty pretty’ line and the way it was said, but couldn’t place it. There was too much going on for her brain to deal with that. She sat back and said laughingly, “Hey, I’m straight. Get it on between yourselves if you want to. I’ll sit and watch. See if you have any moves I can copy.” However, despite saying that, her horniness was becoming embarrassing. She could feel her pussy lubricating furiously.

Willow still held on to her right arm with her right. Willow’s left arm snaked round her neck and down on to her left tit. She began to gently massage the nipple. Claire followed suit. Within seconds Teagan was held by her arms and was having both her nipples massaged. Her horniness took her over. She moaned.

Willow smiled. “Looks like we have a willing volunteer,” she said.

Claire laughed. They both stood in unison, forcing Teagan to stand as well. Still holding her arms and massaging her nipples they went as a group over to a door Teagan had never entered. Inside was a king size bed. They lay Teagan on her back and Claire started kissing her while still doing the nipple massage. Claire’s tongue entered Teagan’s willing mouth and explored. Willow was quickly removing Teagan’s clothing.

Once naked Teagan was subjected to an assault on her senses. All her erogenous zones were activated to good effect by the two experts operating on her. Teagan’s arousal went higher and higher but couldn’t tip over into release. Her body became dangerously overloaded. Her temperature rose. Her muscles went into spasm. She couldn’t control anything about her body at all. The bed became soaked through her sweat and urine. They were lucky her bowels didn’t evacuate.

Amy watched all this from the doorway. Once she assessed Teagan as totally and utterly out of control she walked up to the bed and said quietly in Teagan’s ear, “you can come now Teagan.”

Teagan came.

And came.

And came.

Her mind was not operating. She could only feel emotions. And the only emotions she had then and there was the ecstasy of release. Release that had been building slowly for far too long a time. Release that she needed more and more, thanks to the ministrations of Amy’s program. A program that used only mild drugs (which were legal for Amy’s purposes) that topped up the previous day’s dosage which, even at the small dosages allowed, ensured the subliminal training Teagan had been receiving was magnified. That training was not limited in any way. That training was cumulative.

After twenty minutes Teagan’s release was over. She lay on the soaking bed reactive but still unconscious. She would move when told to, she would answer when told to but her mind, her personality, was nowhere to be found. Whatever in Teagan’s body was reacting to the commands it was not Teagan.

Willow and Claire told Teagan to get up. Teagan tried but had to be helped. They went to the shower where they showered an Teagan that was trying to obey but was having difficulty with faulty directions to her own muscles. Eventually Teagan was cleaned and dried and dressed back in the clothes she arrived in. She was placed on the couch with Willow and Claire sitting next to her. But Willow was now in Claire’s place and Claire was in Willow’s.

They let her be. Willow and Claire held her up while Amy worked silently on her laptop. She was triple checking that the drugs she had introduced into Amy’s system were to the rules and also that the dosages were also. They were. Amy triple checked that every aspect of this catch was recorded strictly according to the rules. That meant Teagan had every opportunity to break free. Even now she could. Amy was conscious of that. It was Amy’s task to ensure Teagan never exerted her whole effort into a determined effort to break free. That meant Teagan must never know there was anything to break free from, before it was too late.

The crucial test was to come. The test where Teagan would know what Amy had in store for her and, despite that, would accept willingly. Not only that. Teagan would willingly pay Amy’s price to become her slave for as long as Amy wanted her.

Eventually Teagan showed signs of coming to. Amy closed her laptop and looked up. Teagan groaned and slowly opened her eyes and looked round her with intelligence again in her eyes.

“What happened?”

Amy smiled, “you fell asleep.” Willow and Claire laughed and agreed. “I think you need some sort of a rest Teagan. You’re obviously overtired.”

Teagan shook her head which didn’t help much. “When did you two change places?”

Willow and Claire looked at her wonderingly. Teagan was confused.

“Maybe you’re right Amy. I’d better go home.” She stood up and looked at Willow and Claire. “Sorry girls. I’m not much fun right now. Perhaps I’ll see you another time.”

Willow and Claire laughed and Willow said, “don’t worry about it Teagan. I’m sure we’ll meet again. We’ll have some proper fun then. You go home now and rest.” Claire nodded in agreement. They both looked so concerned that Teagan felt herself welling up. She hastily rose and went to the door.

“See you soon,” she said to the room as she left.

”Add the internal monologues from now on,” said Amy to her two helpers. They nodded and went to arrange it. They already had two Caucasian out of work actors on the payroll. The actors had already intensely studied the situation and were ready. All they were doing right now was keeping up to date. Their role would be to whisper ‘thoughts’ live into Teagan’s and Vienna’s ears via the directional microphones installed. Both the subjects had been conditioned enough to accept these ‘whispers’ directly into their ears as part of their own thought processes. Amy would be in overall control of the messages going in, but, for now, it was standard reinforcement messages.

Once home Teagan went straight to her room where she collapsed onto her bed without even removing her shoes. She slept for a long time, waking up in the early hours with her hand deep in her pussy moaning in frustration.

Teagan was tired that day. Vienna was solicitous and took over the caring role for the first time in a long while. Teagan recovered and by the evening was back to her normal self. A camera recording Teagan that night would have shown she had a disturbed sleep, tossing and turning all night.

And that’s what Amy’s cameras recorded, much to Amy’s satisfaction. Amy was pleased with this result. Everything was on track. Amy also verified that Vienna’s recovery was also on track. It was vital that Vienna didn’t suffer a relapse and Amy had factored this into her calculations.

Teagan woke the next morning masturbating. Again she tried to finish the job off but couldn’t. Frustrated she rose and went about her normal activities. It took about an hour before Vienna saw her normal Teagan again. After that Teagan was energized and enthusiastic about them both. The day progressed in what had become normal for them. Vienna went out alone to shop in the morning and Teagan went out alone in the afternoon for some me-time in Starbucks. Amy wasn’t there and Teagan missed her.

The days passed in almost identical fashion. Vienna slowly recovered and started helping with housework, vacuuming and dusting and washing and ironing. The place was immaculate now because Teagan didn’t have much else to do. Teagan continued to be hopeful about Vienna’s full recovery. Amy didn’t show at Starbucks and Teagan was disappointed. Every morning Teagan woke masturbating and couldn’t finish herself off. Initially she recovered and went about her day. However, as the week went on Teagan became more and more frustrated and began to try jilling herself off during the day as well. But still to no effect. Her wheezing increased slightly, but Amy’s medicine took care of that.

Vienna noticed all of this but every time she did, it seemed to slip quickly to the back of her mind.

At Starbucks exactly one week after Teagan last saw Amy there, Teagan looked eagerly for her friend. But Amy did not come. Teagan was massively disappointed. She had formed an idea that Amy would be there because it was exactly one week later. While drinking her coffee and wandering through the Internet randomly Amy became horny. By now Amy was permanently horny in a low key way. Horniness had become part of her normal background living condition. But this time her horniness suddenly increased to impossible levels. She left quickly leaving her half-finished drink behind. Running back to her apartment she went straight to her bedroom stripping as she went. She dived on her bed moaning with her hand up her pussy.

Vienna rushed in worried as all hell and tried to comfort her. It took a while but eventually Teagan calmed down and Vienna could care for her properly. She brought her a drink and offered to make the next meal. Teagan smiled and refused as she wasn’t hungry.

“You know Tea, you haven’t been eating much lately. I’m sorry but I’ve been so wrapped up with myself I didn’t notice, but I realize now. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. You’ve definitely lost weight.”

Teagan went to the mirror and checked herself out. “It’s not as if I was skinny to start with. This is good isn’t it? I look hotter.”

“Yes but it’s the way you do it that’s the most important, isn’t it?”

“Well, look at yourself. You’re not exactly the woman you were just a few weeks ago aren’t you? Why not just accept what’s happening as a positive side effect?”

Vienna smiled as these words struck home. “You know you’re right. We ought to get new wardrobes each. Let’s get to the shops and do it.” She looked at the time. “We’ll do it tomorrow.”

Amy reviewed the recordings and the reports so far and adjusted the medications and the mantras. And again Amy reviewed the dosages she was giving as well as recording her efforts to ensure she was operating within the rules. This was becoming more and more exciting for Amy and she was becoming paranoid about being able to display her efforts without being laughed at.

The next morning, after Teagan’s customary attempted masturbation and after breakfast, Vienna said she had second thoughts and wanted to wait a bit before getting their new wardrobe.

“But you go Tea. It’ll do you good.”

“I don’t know,” Tea replied. I’ll go and have a look after I’ve been to Starbucks. If I feel like it.”

Amy was at Starbucks when Teagan arrived. Teagan walked immediately up to her and sat down, smiling. She was so used to Amy buying everything she never even thought about this now.

“Hi Amy,” she said.

Amy looked up. “Hi Teagan,” she answered with a smile.

That smile did something to Tegan. It made her hornier. She wanted Amy to smile more. She realized she liked it when Amy smiled and she especially liked it when Amy smiled at her.

“Stand up,” ordered Amy.

Teagan stood.

“What’s the matter Amy?” said Teagan.

“Have you lost weight?” questioned Amy. “Your clothes look baggy. And now I come to think about it, I don’t like them much in any case. Jeans and a tee shirt? Come on Teagan.”

Teagan’s horniness instantly stopped. She wanted it back.

“What do you mean? They’re just clothes. We’re at Starbucks. We’re not anywhere special.”

“But I like the people around me to look good.” She scrutinized Teagan again, much to Teagan’s discomfort. “It’s no good. I like you too much to let you do this to yourself.”

Teagan was immensely relieved when she heard those ‘I like you too much’ words.

Amy stood saying, “Come on. We’ve got to go shopping.”

Teagan looked at the table. “But your drink? And your work,”—the laptop was open at some spreadsheet or other. Amy closed the laptop and turned to her bag.

“Hold the bag open for me.”

Teagan did so. Amy put her laptop in.

“Just forget about the coffee. I was enjoying it but I can’t now. I’ve got to get your clothes sorted out.”

“Wow, “Vienna exclaimed. “You ‘have’ been shopping.”

Teagan smiled and twirled. “What do you think?”

“I think you’ve had a brainstorm, that’s what I think. You look so different. So fabulous. So girly. You’re going to help me when I go, that’s for sure.” She looked again. “Heels? You don’t like heels.”

“Well I do now,” smiled Teagan. “They show off my legs don’t you think?” Teagan was anxious for Vienna’s approval. Yes, Amy had chosen everything and Teagan had loved the feeling of Amy choosing everything. But Vienna was still the most important person in her life. Her opinion was critical.

“Yes they do. It’s an amazing transformation.” She looked around. “Where are your old clothes?”

“I left them there. This is the new me. I’m going to get rid of all my clothes and start again. I simply love this.”

Vienna smiled happily. “Well then, take them off and put them away while I order some food. What do you fancy?

Teagan frowned at the thought of taking them off. But that was sensible. The answer to the food question came without thinking. “Chinese,” she answered.

“And a new taste in food as well. You’re turning into a different person Tea. I love the new you.” She hugged her sister.

When waiting for their meal Vienna said, “Now what about makeup and hair and nails? Are you going to change them as well?”

“Oh yes.” She hesitated a moment. She was going to say ‘we’ but changed it to “I’m going to do all that tomorrow. I’ll go tomorrow morning if that’s OK with you Vie.”

“Yes of course. Don’t you worry about me. I’m fine—improving all the time. Can’t you see? I can.”

“Yes of course I can. I think you’ll be OK without me here all day but it’s your opinion that’s important here.”

“Then it’s settled. I’ll see another new you tomorrow evening.” She smiled again. “I’m looking forward to it.”

The next morning Teagan met Amy outside the salon she had mentioned. They went in. Teagan was impressed by the way Amy commanded respect from the staff there. They didn’t make every effort to accommodate her, they just accommodated her. Teagan was pushed in there and then and had the best artiste for herself. His name was Michael. Even Teagan had heard of him despite her previous lack of interest in trying anything so expensive. Michael consulted with Amy for a long time then approached Teagan, who was feeling nervous.

Michael smiled at her in a friendly fashion and instantly put her at ease. The fact that Amy was also smiling helped a lot as well. After a little small talk, Michael started.

Teagan was surprised Michael didn’t cut her longish red hair or color it. She thought she would get a more modern shorter cut with bangs and a change of color. But no. All he did with her hair was to snip off the cut ends. That and a shampoo with what could have been the most relaxing shampoo brand ever, was what she got. The smell of the shampoo was intoxication. It went from her nose immediately to her libido. Her horny level increased but somehow that didn’t result in her jumping up and running for the restroom. This shampoo also relaxed her to the point of letting her horniness wash over her. This effect was more than doubled once Michael got his hands in her hair during the wash to massage it into her skin. She didn’t fall asleep but went into some sort of beautiful place where nothing nattered except the here and now. Michael talked to her and she answered but there was no way she could remember any of the words said. She was immersed in her feelings. Immersed so deeply that nothing else could enter her brain.

Eventually, her hair done, Michael attended to her face. Everything about her makeup was changed. Her eyebrows were arched slightly differently which produced a disturbingly enhanced feminine frame to her eyes. Foundation, make up, blusher, lipstick—everything was new to her. When all was finished she looked stunning.

Teagan was shocked at the bill but paid anyway. She also paid for Amy as well. Just like the clothes shopping, Amy had helped her so much that it would be churlish not to pay for her as well. Then Amy wanted to buy some more clothes. This shop was different from the one yesterday. Amy was amazing. She knew all these cool places. Teagan was so lucky to have such a friend. Teagan bought a range of clothes this time. Not the most expensive but certainly not at the cheap end. These were classy and definitely not frumpy. When they emerged Teagan was dressed anew in ultra-feminine but modern clothes that caught the attention of everybody around in a good way.

They went to an upmarket restaurant for lunch. Teagan loved the looks she and Amy got in their new outfits. Teagan’s heels were higher than yesterday’s but she was dealing with them fine. She would be running in them in a few days at this rate. It was strange how at one time Teagan was very awkward in even moderate heels. Now she was strutting in heels so high she once didn’t think it possible to walk in them. She was proud to be seen like this with Amy. She thought she was now a help to her and not an embarrassment.

Teagan met Amy outside Starbucks the next day. They walked in together. Teagan hurried to the front to open the doors for Amy and followed Amy in to the table Amy chose. Teagan sat and made herself at home and guarded Amy’s bag while Amy went and got their drinks. She brought back a bottle of mineral water for Teagan while she had a cappuccino for herself.

“You’re drinking too much coffee so I got you this. It’s better for you.”

“Oh thanks Amy,” smiled Teagan enthusiastically.

Amy went on to discuss her job, buying and selling, without stating exactly what it was that was bought and sold. Teagan listened attentively while wondering if Amy had noticed the effort Teagan was now putting into her appearance. Teagan had remembered everything Amy had said, especially when shopping, and had internalized them.

Eventually Amy did notice Teagan’s attire.

“You do look good,” was all she said. However she did add, “You would look even better if your shape was improved.”

“What do you mean?” asked Teagan. She had lost weight and, as far as she was concerned, had never looked better.

“Well those clothes are fine as far as they go. I’m glad I helped you with them. But they only go as far as your shape will allow. Tell you what, we’ll go and sort this out now.” Amy said this after swallowing the last of her coffee. She rose without checking to see if Teagan was finished. Teagan didn’t think of that. She rose too.

Teagan ended up with membership to a gym. A twenty four hour gym. Amy knew the owner who promised to give Teagan special attention. Teagan also came home wearing a corset. It was restrictive, but it did give her a better look. Vienna saw the difference but didn’t realize it was the corset that was doing it. She thought it was the new clothes that were somehow showing Teagan off better.

That evening, as arranged, Teagan arrived at the gym. Vienna was fine with being alone during the evening. All she needed to do was lock the doors.

Yvonne, the gym owner, had Teagan strip in her private office and stopped her at the corset.

“Keep that on Teagan. Exercising with it on will train your body to function well with it and make it part of you.”

Amy had told Teagan that Yvonne had her full trust and Teagan was to do whatever she said. After all, Teagan was paying a lot of money for Yvonne’s expertise. It would be stupid to disregard it.

“Hmm,” said Yvonne when Teagan was ready in her gym clothes. “Put your heels back on Teagan. Your heels will be an integral part of your feet when I’m finished.” She smiled at Teagan.

Teagan agreed and put them on. The exercise session was vigorous and Teagan was exhausted at the finish. At least she’ll sleep like a log tonight, she thought.

“See you tomorrow,” said Yvonne as Teagan left. Teagan wondered about that. Did she agree to daily sessions? Teagan thought hard as she walked home in her new feminine self. Then she remembered. It was Amy that had set up the sessions. That was OK then.

Teagan went straight to her bedroom and took off her shoes first. She was glad of that. Her feet hurt. Her clothes were removed and put in the wash. Then Teagan went wearily to bed still wearing her corset. Her dreams that night were worse and she awoke early, masturbating. Again the desire was so strong she tried to finish herself off with no result. No result, that is, until, she put the image of Amy in her head. She didn’t know why she did that—she was straight. But it worked. She masturbated to orgasm while thinking of Amy.

She got up and started the new day in a happy frame of mind. Amy was there at Starbucks and everything was back to normal. Teagan loved her chats with Amy and now, Amy had the opportunity to meet her daily.

Two weeks later Vienna tried to talk to Teagan but was hesitant. Teagan was solicitous and persuaded her to say what was on her mind.

“I know you’ve been here for me and I love you for it. I’m getting out a lot more now and I can look after this apartment perfectly well by myself as you well know. But I feel I need to be on my own now. I know I need to be on my own for a while. Not forever,” she hastened to add, “But for a month or two. I need to prove to myself I can do this.” She hung her head and added, “I’m sorry.”

Teagan was taken aback. She knew she had been doing less and less around the place and her only role now was to be there for Vienna. She saw the logic behind the request and she saw the agony it caused Vie.

“Of course I’ll move out Vie. If that’s what you want. If that’s what you need. Can it wait for a bit? I don’t know where to go just at the moment.”

Vienna hugged her sister. “Of course. Thanks for everything sis. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

That afternoon, a heavy hearted but still horny Teagan met Amy on the way to Starbucks. They smiled in greeting and hugged. Amy gave Teagan her bags to carry while they continued. At Starbucks Teagan hastened to open the door so Amy didn’t even have to break stride. Teagan strode in behind her and followed her to the table Amy chose. Teagan helped Amy out of her jacket and settled herself down while Amy went to get the drinks. A cappuccino and a slice of cake for Amy and a bottle of water for Teagan.

Amy told Teagan to stand while she checked her out. Teagan stood and twirled on command.

“You’re looking better and better Teagan. The gym and the corset are doing wonders for you.”

Teagan blushed and stammered her thanks. “It’s all because of you Amy. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Amy smiled. “Thanks Teagan. Sit down now. I have some work to do and it will take a while, so drink your water and let me do this.” Amy smiled as she said this. Teagan automatically sat and opened her bottle.

Amy worked on the laptop, only stopping to ask for another coffee or another slice which Teagan got. Eventually Amy sighed and closed her laptop. She looked up and saw Teagan had finished her water and was waiting patiently.

“How’s the corset?”

“It’s fine. Yvonne is tightening it every time I go back. She’s adjusted it down a lot as my waist gets smaller,” said Teagan anxiously. “Is it OK?”

“I said you look fine Teagan. But you do look troubled. What’s on your mind?”

Teagan was taken aback. She had consciously tried not to show Vienna had asked her to move out for a while. She had tentatively decided to rent something around here so she would be close to Amy. And to Vienna.

“Well, Vie has asked me to move out for a while. She thinks she will get better faster on her own now. It’ll be for a couple of months. She only asked me this morning and I’m a bit upset about it. But I can see her point. I’m thinking of renting an apartment around here. I’ll start looking tomorrow.”

“No need Teagan. You will come and live with me,” she smiled. “I’m moving out tomorrow. You can help me with that and live in my new home.”

Teagan gave Amy a relieved smile. “Oh thank you Amy. I never even considered that. Of course I’ll help around the apartment. Where is your new apartment? Is it close?”

“It’s a house and it’s over at Brookes. I know it’s a bit away, but there’s the phone and Skype. You’ll be able to talk to Vienna whenever you want. And it’s only an hour away. That’s not far is it?”

“No of course it’s not far. I’m happy again.”

‘And horny’ she thought.

Teagan told Vienna when she got back and Vienna was pleased.

“Thanks for not taking offence,” she said.

“There’s no way I would,” responded Teagan. “Now you have my address and you can call or text anytime. You know that but don’t hesitate. I’ll come running if you need me.

That evening Teagan was excited as she got into her bed. Very excited. She immediately pictured Amy in her mind and her arousal grew. She supplemented her arousal with her fingers until she orgasmed. But that wasn’t enough. Instead of gently moving into sleep, she became aroused again. Again her now go-to method proved effective. And again she became aroused again. Teagan got no sleep at all that night. Or she thought she didn’t. Teagan slept for five hours accompanied by her bespoke prescription and bespoke mantras whispering in her ears. She was a wreck by the morning. Vienna saw this.

“Are you OK Tea? Do you want to move another day?”

Teagan absolutely didn’t. ”No. I’ll be fine. I’ll be better once I’ve moved in.”

They said their goodbyes and Teagan left with her cases.