The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

Chapter 4

“You’re late,” complained Amy when Teagan arrived at her house. Teagan was surprised. This was more like a mansion than a house. Amy must be making a lot of money or she was sharing with a lot of people she thought. “Dump your cases here for now and come with me.”

Despite the disappointing reception, Teagan was aroused further just by looking at Amy. She daren’t think about living with her until she settled down or else she would disgrace herself. Teagan was determined not to disgrace herself.

“We’re working in there,” said Amy while Teagan scuttled ahead and opened the door for her. “We’ve had to make our own refreshments as well,” she said.

“That’s true” said Willow, who was sitting at a table with Claire.

Teagan looked crestfallen. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize I was needed here before now.”

Amy smiled, which lifted Teagan’s spirits. “Never mind Teagan. You’re here now. Just clear the table of our cups and bring us some more.”

Teagan brightened at being able to be useful. “OK,” she responded. She picked up the cups and placed them on a tray.

Amy said to Teagan. “Forget that. I’m hungry. We’ve been working since eight this morning. Willow and Claire agreed.

“Teagan, we’ll need some food. Go to the kitchen and cook us something quick and hot. Use whatever’s in there but make it snappy.”

“Right away Amy,” she replied carrying the tray towards what she hoped was the kitchen. She heard the women talking about something as she left. They had already forgotten about her. Teagan eventually found the kitchen and checked the contents. Not a lot of supplies available. She ended up making them all cheese on toast, which she brought through with fresh tea.

Amy made room on the table for Teagan to place the tray.

Amy smiled, all grumpiness gone. “Thanks Teagan. Your room is on the second floor and it’s the one with the blue door. Take your things there and get changed. You don’t want to get your nice clothes dirty do you?”

“Oh no, of course not. Thanks Amy. I’ll do it now.”

“I’ve left you a list in there of what to do. We’ll be busy for a while yet, so just get on with things.”

Teagan got on with things. She realized as she dragged her cases up two flights of stairs that Amy had thought of her and had left a note. That meant Amy had put in extra time just for her. Teagan smiled as she sweated with the cases. Eventually she arrived in her new room. It was small. Especially for a house such as this one. She amended that to delightfully cozy after a quick inspection.

The closet revealed clothes in her size. She removed her own feminine clothes and hung them carefully before inspecting the clothes Amy had bought for her. There were a number of outfits and accessories there and they all appeared to be identical. A black and white trim one piece dress with a full skirt. The hem was way above her knees. A white half apron trimmed with lace. A lace headpiece. Fishnet stockings with a white garter belt to hold them up. A white lace garter. A white lace push-up bra. High heeled stilettoes. A pearl choker. Pearl earrings. And, to top it off, a feather duster.

After dressing, Teagan checked out the note Amy had left. Her first priority was to thoroughly clean Amy’s bedroom. The note also detailed where the cleaning equipment was as well as the vacuum. Teagan, complete with feather duster, started immediately. It was a big task. Obviously the previous occupants weren’t too clean. Teagan dusted and vacuumed and cleaned. It took a long time. It was a big room.

Once she finished, Teagan moved on to the next room, which belonged to Willow and Claire. There was a lot of work to do there also. But she finished and was going on to the next when Amy shouted for her. She went downstairs.

“What did you do up there?”

“I cleaned and dusted two rooms. I’m sorry but that’s all I had time for,” Tegan answered nervously.

“OK. Stay down here now. We’ve finished and it’s time for fun. I’ve called out for takeaways for the three of us. Of course you can’t eat a takeaway because of your corset and you’re watching your weight aren’t you?”

“Yes, of course.”

“But you can take the meals, put them on a tray and serve us when they come. Now then Teagan. I don’t like to exist on takeaways alone, so how good a cook are you?”

Teagan was embarrassed. “Not very. I can make cheese on toast or just about anything on toast. I can heat up a ready meal. But not much else. Sorry,” she added with shame.

“OK. We’ll deal with that lack tomorrow. You can get yourself a Chinese cookbook and some ingredients and you can start cooking properly tomorrow. Tonight we chill.” Amy smiled at that. Teagan did also.

Their meals came quickly and Teagan unwrapped them, put them on plates, added the cutlery and condiments then served them. Teagan stood by the table in case anyone wanted something done or brought. The meal itself was eaten in silence, conforming to Ding Jun’s habits.

The meal ended eventually and Teagan removed the leftovers and washed the dishes. There was no dishwasher.

On returning to the main room, Teagan was told to change into party clothes, so she returned to her room and dressed herself in her feminine finery. She was whistled at by Claire and Willow when she returned.

“You look great girl. Sit here.” Willow bunked over making room for Teagan between her and Claire. Willow had a drink ready for Teagan. It was the fruit juice that smelled of raspberries she had had before. Teagan loved that drink and drunk it down in one go.

“Hey you must be thirsty girl. Have another one,” said Claire handing her another. Teagan was determined not to down it in one this time. She remembered falling asleep last time and was determined to behave properly in front of Amy and her friends. So she sipped this one carefully.

Amy was strangely silent while Willow and Claire chatted with Teagan, bringing out her life history. Teagan was in seventh heaven now. She became more and more uninhibited and she told them whatever they wanted to know. She even included her private fantasies. Teagan was so involved with Willow and Claire she didn’t see the almost infinitesimal nod Amy gave to Willow. That was when things became sexual. Willow put her hand on Teagan’s knee while Claire started stroking her tit.

“Sorry girls. I’m hetero.,” Teagan laughed.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about that,” said Claire. “Just tell us what it feels like.”

Teagan smiled nervously. “It feels nice,” she admitted. But I still don’t do it with girls.

Willow brew gently in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

“Get up and we’ll all go to our room and see what happens then,” she said.

Teagan rose with them, still proclaiming she didn’t want to do this. She was ignored and she didn’t make too much of a fuss about it. Once there, both Willow and Claire gently stripped her down to her corset while laughing. They made Teagan strip them. Then Teagan was pushed down onto the bed and they joined her.

Teagan’s screams could be heard throughout the house after Amy went in and gave Teagan permission. Her release after the enhanced horniness was verging on a religious experience. She wanted more and more and she received more and more. Claire and Willow were experts in this area. They brought Teagan up to just below climax and held her there for a long, long time. Teagan ended up begging them for real to tip her over.

“Say ‘pretty please’ and we’ll consider doing it,” Teagan was told.

“Pretty please, pretty please,” Teagan immediately answered. Claire laughed.

“I said we’d consider it. We have and we’re not going to do it.”

Sweat was pouring off Teagan now. “Please,” she cried with tears flowing.

“Will you be a good girl?”

“Yes.”

“Promise?”

“Yes. Yes.”

“Take a puff on this then.” Claire handed her what looked like an e-cigarette, Teagan puffed twice before they took it away.

Teagan didn’t know what they did then, she was too far gone, but they did it. Teagan came. She came loudly and spectacularly. Sweat pouring from all her skin, inarticulate loud noises from her mouth. She had no control over her body or her limbs. Her arms were thrashing about all over the place. All this as she came and came and came. That lasted a long time and Teagan was unconscious at the end. Claire and Willow carried her, naked except for her corset, to her own small bed and tucked her in. Each kissed her on her cheek while saying goodnight to her.

Amy was watching through the cameras. She switched on the targeted audio with its mantras directly into Teagan’s ears. But no more drugs. Not tonight. That would take her over the limit. Anyway the drugs in her system now would be adequate for the task. When that was done she checked again the dosages Teagan had absorbed and verified it was still within the approved limits. The documentation was also checked meticulously and found to be perfect. This would stand up in China if the process continued as it was. There was no doubting that. Amy was pleased.

The next morning Teagan woke late. Very late. She got up, removed her corset, showered, replaced her corset then dressed herself. She wondered what had happened last night. She hoped she hadn’t made a fool of herself. Slowly she made her way downstairs and found her three companions working in the living room.

“Hey,” said Amy, “get some breakfast and join us. We’re just finishing off.”

Teagan ate a small breakfast. The corset prevented her from putting what she referred to as a decent amount of food into her stomach. She was hungry before and after her breakfast. But that was OK wasn’t it? That’s what Amy wanted. After washing up her breakfast and the breakfasts of her friends, she went back to the living room but they weren’t there. A quick search found them sunning themselves on the outside patio.

They were friendly. “Come and join us sleepyhead,” said Claire indicating a chair. Teagan joined them.

“I’m sorry I slept in…” started Teagan before being interrupted by Amy.

“Forget it. I’ve sent out for the cookbook and the supplies. Just do what you can. We have a lot to do but we can’t do anything today. So we’ll lie in the sun. But after Willow here has tightened your corset. We don’t want that regime to slacken off, do we?”

“No Amy.”

Willow tightened the corset to further enhance Teagan’s constantly adjusting figure.

They lay in the sun.

Teagan did all the fetching and carrying during the day, but that was light compared to the previous day. Teagan was happy to be with such friends.

Teagan’s wheezing came on strongly. But Amy fixed that by giving her another two containers of different asthma medicine with instructions to take the first, then the second and then the third before repeating.

That night, after Teagan’s visit to the gym, was a repeat of the lesbian orgy Teagan always forgot. Afterwards, Teagan received an updated set of mantras beamed directly into her ears while her drug dose was lessened somewhat.

The next day they all got back to work. Amy, Willow and Claire at their import/export activities and Teagan at the cleaning. Amy checked Teagan’s work but didn’t seem to worry about how little inroads she was making in cleaning the whole house. Granted it was a large house and Teagan was always worried in case she messed up somehow.

Three days later Teagan’s orgasms started getting difficult again, even when Claire and Willow were helping. But on the fifth day Teagan just could not orgasm. Willow and Claire went at her for hours. Teagan was almost there all that time but couldn’t get herself over. Then Amy entered the room and approached Teagan.

“Come,” was all she said.

Teagan came massively. This time it wasn’t protracted. She came once and fell unconscious. Willow and Claire carried her to bed as usual.

From then on Teagan could only come when Amy told her to.

A few days after that they had another rest day. They were sunning themselves in the garden when, out of the blue, Amy said to Teagan, “come.”

Teagan came massively. She slid out of her chair and writhed on the ground. The three looked at her and laughed.

And so the routine continued. Teagan was permanently aroused but could get no relief unless Amy gave it to her. Teagan was desperate and would do anything to orgasm. The nightly sessions changed. Now it was Teagan servicing either Willow or Claire or both. Gradually even that changed. Both Willow and Claire seemed to develop a dominant streak and started to introduce BDSM into their sessions. Teagan took it all without a murmur. Teagan learned to love it even as Teagan started to remember those sessions.

A while later Amy said to Teagan, “it’s time for you to decide Teagan. Do you want to stay with me for the rest of your life? Or do you want to leave now?”

“I want to stay,” replied Teagan automatically. Something in her brain started to clamor but she ignored it.

“You need to ask for it.”

“Please let me stay with you Amy. I’ll do whatever you want.”

Teagan was more anxious than she had ever been in her life despite that weird idea floating around in her head that she should leave. But Teagan now knew nothing else. She could remember everything about her life before Amy but it had no meaning for her. It happened to her and now it wasn’t important.

“I’ll let you know my answer later. Now get ready. We’re going out.”

Amy meant Willow and Claire were also included. Claire drove them to a large warehouse in an insalubrious part of town. Teagan was worried about what might happen to them there but the others evinced no apprehension. Teagan, of course, did as she was told. They parked and entered the building. Teagan, naturally, holding the doors open for them all in such a time they didn’t have to break stride. Amy took them to a small room off the entry corridor. She said to the man behind the desk, “this is Teagan Logan. I vouch for her. Give her access.”

The man recognized Amy as soon as she walked in and didn’t hesitate. He rose and positioned Teagan in the appropriate spot and took her picture. He then got her to sign documents and date them. It took ten minutes in total. After which he gave her a card containing all the relevant business details.

“All done Miss. Ding,” he said.

“Thank you,” replied Amy.

Teagan heard the man call her Ms. Ding and realized the implications but that didn’t faze her at all. It was Amy’s right to do as she pleased, including changing her name. Teagan was there to support Amy in whatever way she wished.

Amy then took them into the main hall and let Teagan look around. It was a slave auction house. A real one. Teagan was dumbstruck. People, mostly young women, were being exhibited before the crowd and the crowd was bidding for them. There seemed to be no reason for the choice of slave. A few slaves had a pedigree but most were just sold as is. Most were not trained. Some were. These had their trainings guaranteed and verified. Teagan didn’t understand why the buyers would trust any guarantee from a place like this.

Neither Amy, Willow nor Claire displayed any interest in either buying or selling here. They all let Teagan wander around as she pleased, taking it all in. They waited a couple of hours for Teagan to absorb the place deep in her gut. Teagan would never forget this place.

“Eventually Amy said “Home,” And home they went.

Once home, the evening session started early. The first thing Willow did was tighten Teagan’s corset, restricting her breathing.

“You need to look good for us, don’t you,” she said.

“Yes,” gasped Teagan.

Willow smiled and led Teagan to the stocks where she locked her in. She returned with a selection of paddles.

“You’re going to have a sore ass tomorrow, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes ma’am. And it’s Yes Mistress for Amy.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Teagan woke late the next morning with a sore ass and with a memory of everything that happened. How Willow started with the paddle on her ass then loosed her and ordered her to crawl over to Willow and kiss the hand that beat her. Then Teagan was ordered to lick Willow until she came.

Then it was Claire’s turn. Claire was more viscous than Willow but that didn’t matter to Tegan. This was her job.

This went on and on and both Willow and Claire showed a remarkable knowledge of inflicting pain and humiliation. Teagan showed a remarkable need to receive pain and humiliation.

Finally Teagan was strapped back down onto a table top and both Claire and Willow took turns to sample Teagan’s tongue.

“Do this properly and we may let you come,” one of them said. She did everything to their entire satisfaction but they didn’t let her come. They just walked out laughing. Teagan lay aroused to breaking levels without even the ability to try and use her hands to come. She eventually fell asleep somehow.

Teagan didn’t know how she had gotten into her bed but her curiosity had evaporated. She rose, did her ablutions, dressed in her normal feminine clothes and went to find her mistress. They were all in the garden, enjoying the view.

Amy looked at Teagan. “Kneel there,” she said pointing to her feet. Teagan knelt. “You asked to join me yesterday and you said you’d do anything.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Very well. I don’t let just anyone join. I don’t want just anyone. If you join me you will work for me for the rest of your life. Or you will be sold or otherwise disposed of. That will be my decision. Do you still want to join me?”

“Yes mistress.”

“Very well. You will pay the entry fee.”

“I have money in the bank. You can have it all. I’ll transfer it now.”

“No Teagan. I do not want your money. I want proof you are good enough to serve me.

Amy told Teagan in exact detail what she wanted. Teagan started crying, she was so confused.

Amy turned to the others. “Throw her out.” They grabbed hold of Teagan’s arms and frog marched her to the gate which opened as they approached. They pushed her beyond the gate and the gate closed behind her. Teagan tried to talk to them but they just turned and walked away laughing. Teagan was shocked and wide eyed. What was she going to do?

Teagan had no money and no cell so she walked home. Eight miles in heels. She eventually turned up at her old apartment block and contacted Vienna through the intercom. Vienna immediately unlocked the gate and Teagan wearily climbed the stairs, the elevator was out of order, to her old apartment. Vienna was at the door waiting.

“Fucking hell Tea. What’s been happening to you?”

“I’m OK. Just lost my purse and had to walk back. Mind if I go straight to bed?”

Vienna helped her into the bedroom and to remove her clothes but left the corset on without comment. Teagan didn’t bother with her pyjamas. She just went under the duvet as she was. She was asleep before Vienna had left the room.

Amy, Willow and Claire were already back in their old apartment two doors away. They were watching the scene with avid interest. Amy recalculated Teagan’s drug dosage again and still found it acceptable.

For some reason Vienna was also sleepy so she went to bed also.

That night both girls were subjected to relatively heavy doses through the air intake and both girls were treated to hours of advanced hypnotic techniques via the directional acoustics installed in the walls of their bedrooms.

The next day Teagan told Vienna a load of lies about not getting on with her new co shares and apologized for coming back so abruptly. Which could be viewed as true if looked at in a certain light. Vienna accepted Teagan’s story without question and accepted her back enthusiastically and life continued on as before. When Vienna went out for the morning shopping Teagan’s arousal shot through her roof and she writhed about on her bed trying to get herself off. She automatically pictured Amy as she did this which helped make her more aroused but failed to produce any relief. She tried not picturing Amy and was shocked to discover she couldn’t. When she was aroused she thought of Amy.

Vienna came back and Teagan had to stop. With Vienna there Teagan’s arousal dropped to somehow manageable. Teagan tried to resume her sojourns to Starbucks but that was a disaster. All she thought about was Amy and thinking about Amy triggered her arousal to ‘do it now’ levels. She had to run home and dive on her bed. She didn’t know how she made it and she knew she would never be able to make it again. Teagan was going slowly crazy. She couldn’t stop feeling extremely aroused all the time and she couldn’t orgasm and she couldn’t stop the image of Amy floating through her mind.

Her wheezing became worse and she dealt with it by using Amy’s three medicines in order, just as she was told.

All Teagan thought about was Amy and how in love she was with Amy. She wanted, no she needed to be with Amy and do her bidding. Any bidding. Any bidding at all. She needed to be there.

Vienna happily accepted all this excitement and strangeness as if it was normal background.

A couple of days later Teagan discovered how to negate the arousal and Vienna woke up.

Amy Sing had once again checked the dosage in Teagan and verified it was within limits. She decided not to do that again for twelve hours because she felt she was becoming paranoid about it. There was nothing to gain, however, the suspense was getting to her. She resolved to turn it down and mentally step back. There was no profit in her worrying like this, despite what was at stake. She took a deep breath when an email came in. It was from China, from the operative she had on this case. Opening it, she only found a few numbers, which she knew referred to the time co-ordinates on a recording.

Opening the only recording it could refer to, she adjusted the recording to the referred spot and watched. She had to flit through the various camera shots for that time but the specific reference was obvious. Vienna was on the land line phoning someone. But Vienna was supposed to be asleep and not caring about anything that was going on.

Amy picked up the land line recording and found the conversation.

“Is that you Tom? This is Vienna.”

“Vienna,” he sounded happy to hear her. “I’m so glad you called. How are you? Are you feeling your old self yet?”

“No, I’m not. Listen. I don’t have much time. Something’s going on here. Teagan’s behaving strangely.”

“Teagan?”

“My sister. OK, my half-sister. She’s strange now.”

“How strange?”

“She’s not herself. And I’m just accepting it. I don’t know what to do. Can you help?”

“Vienna, you’re not making much sense. If there’s a problem, call the hotel. I’m sure they’ll help. In fact I’ll call them and make sure they get someone there right away.”

“No. Not them. I don’t trust them. They make zombies. I can’t have anything to do with them.”

“But you’re talking to me. I was told you held me responsible.”

“I never did in my head. But somehow I did blame you. But I don’t now. Anyway, you’re my only hope. Please help. I’m feeling really sleepy and I can’t stay awake. This is such an effort.”

“I can get the police there to come straight away.”

“No. They’re in on it too. They must be. Just you Tom. Please.”

“OK Vienna. I’m leaving now. But I’m hours away. You do know that?”

“Thanks Tom. I’ll lock the doors. Then I must sleep.”

“Vienna, I’ll be…” but the line went dead.