The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Focus

By Hypnofur

I looked at my calendar and realized it had only been four days or so since I ever heard the name Danielle come out of my wife’s mouth. That seemed almost impossible. So much has happened in the last few days, it seems crazy to think that this insane adventure ride we have been on only started earlier this week.

This past Tuesday, I was supposed to meet my wife for lunch at our favorite quick lunch place. It is a little French Bistro in the same strip mall as her business. Christina hates it when I call Norman Plaza a strip mall, but that’s what it is. Her family’s fur salon, which she now runs, has been there for 35 years. During that time, a number of business have come and gone out of the rest of the storefronts. It isn’t a run down strip mall by any means. We live in a fairly affluent area, so lots of inspiring entrepreneurs have tried to get their dog grooming, bead places, or hot yoga studios going there. Dulay Furs, a hair place called WildStyle, and the French Bistro we were to meet at were the three main stays of the strip mall. All of the other storefronts had new tenants every few years.

Christina was in line when I got to the Bistro. She had a weird look on her face. It looked like she was a million miles away. It is not terribly odd for a working mother and business owner to be preoccupied, but what was noticeably different about Christina’s expression was the pleasant look on her face. A far away smile. Like whatever she was thinking about was really … pleasurable? That did not seem like Christina.

Don’t get me wrong, it is not like Christina was always down in the dumps or something. She was just really busy and really focused all the time. The guilt of being a working mom always made it so she stretched herself too thin trying to sign up to volunteer for PTA and other school or kids sports related stuff. She was usually stressed to the max. This of course affected our sex life quite negatively, but from what I heard from my other guy (Dad) friends, it was quite common. Frankly, I think most of them were rather disappointed when I hinted that I was in the same “no sex” boat. Christina was more attractive than most the women in our peer group.

Anyway, I hung back a little bit just watching her in line. God, she was beautiful when she smiled. I love her so much. I really liked just looking at her for a few minutes and appreciating that she was mine. Eventually though, curiosity got the best of me. I went up to her in line. She didn’t even notice me approaching, which cemented the fact that she was really lost in thought.

“Hey babe, what’s up with you?” I asked her.

“Huh? Oh, hi honey. How long have you been here?”

“Long enough to watch you staring off into space smiling. What’s up? Did we win a vacation or something?”

“Ha! I wish.” She said. “I don’t know, I guess I was just thinking about my session with Danielle.” She said almost dreamily.

“Who’s Danielle?” I asked, just as we got to the counter. Our conversation was paused as we placed our order and paid for our food, etc. As we sat down, Christina started commenting on the food and something else about some other similar food she had gotten somewhere else. I had to get our interrupted conversation back in focus, as my curiosity was now piqued. “Who is Danielle?” I asked again.

“She just opened a business in the storefront two doors down from me. She’s a hypnotherapist.”

“A hypnotherapist? Yikes, want to take a bet she won’t last as long as the hot yoga place?”

“I’ll take that bet, she’s incredible at what she does. Once word gets out, I think everyone will want to go into hypnosis for her. It is incredibly, incredibly relaxing. It is like all your worries and cares just completely melt away.” Christina gushed.

“Wait, she hypnotized you?” I asked. I guess I was a little slow on the uptake.

“Yes. She came in yesterday morning. I guess she has always loved fine furs. We started talking a little bit. She came in again this morning and offered to give me a demonstration. Oh god Tom, it’s like you just float away on her voice. You should totally try it!” Christina said. I hadn’t seen her so into something in a long time. However, the idea of being hypnotized by some new age hippy lady was not my bag. I politely declined.

I went back to my office after lunch, and I have to admit I was a little unsettled by the whole thing. I didn’t love the fact that some woman that we didn’t know was playing around in my wife’s head. I decided to go online and check out Danielle.

Boy did I check her out. She was goddamn gorgeous. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties maybe. She was blonde and fit with these incredible eyes. Holy moly. I suddenly got a little bit turned on by the thought of her hypnotizing Christina in the fur salon with no one else around. That night, claiming I was still the worried husband and not the horny husband, I asked if I could meet Danielle the next day, just to make sure everything was on the up and up. I’ll admit, I pretty much had an erection all night thinking about Danielle. I really hoped Christina didn’t notice, though I was quite sure she was in the habit of ignoring my erections unfortunately.

Christina told me to stop by the salon around 1:00 the next day. My office is close, and I’m the boss, so I have all the flexibility I need. When I got to the salon, I noticed there was a closed sign on the door. I looked over to Danielle’s office/storefront, and that was closed as well. I walked in the door of Dulay Furs and I was immediately intrigued by what I saw. Christina was sitting on a velvet couch that she had in the middle of the salon for customers. Her head was back and she was completely out. Danielle was sitting on an ottoman directly in front of her. She turned to look at me and frankly, she took my breath away.

She was wearing this black mink sweater/poncho thing that I recognized from the store. I wondered if she had paid for it, or just taken it. A milky white shoulder popped up from the collar as she turned her head back to look at me. Her dirty blonde hair was a perfect contrast to the black mink. Her eyes portrayed a confidence and an intensity that I had never sensed in a woman before. Not sure I had ever sensed it to that level in a man either, for that matter. She was magnificent, and frankly a bit intimidating, despite the fact that I had at least ten years on her. I felt my dick get hard beneath my khaki’s.

“You must be Tom?” she purred. Oh my god, was her voice as sultry as her eyes?

“I am.” I confirmed a bit nervously. “Christina, are you ok?” I asked my wife. It was obviously a bit unsettling seeing her like that.

“She’s far too relaxed to respond to you Tom.” Danielle said, still staring right at me. “In fact, in this wonderful, relaxed state she is in, she will only respond to me. I assure you though, she is just fine. In fact, I’m sure she feels quite well.” She added, before turning her attention to Christina. “Christina, how are you feeling?”

“wonderful” Christina moaned in a whisper.

“Goood. Go deeper and deeper for me. Feeling so wonderful, so relaxed. Christina, do you think that Tom would like to be hypnotized by me as well?” she asked my wife, while looking right at me with that super sultry look.

“yes, so much” Christina mumbled.

“Tom, I want you to sit on the couch next to your wife.” She said. I found myself complying without a word. I sat on the couch and looked right at her. God she was so fucking hot. I started to get nervous that she would notice my painfully hard cock beneath my pants.

If she did notice, she didn’t say anything. She positioned herself right in front of me. I could smell her perfume. It was intoxicating. “Tom, I want you to focus completely on me. Focus only on me. My eyes. Focus on my eyes and the sound of my voice. All of your attention and focus is on me Tom, and all of my focus and attention is on you. Breath in my influence. Focus on me. Only on me. I love when people focus on me. All of my focus is on you, on your relaxation. I want you to relaaaax Tom. Feel yourself relaaaxing. I know you are aroused, and that is perfectly fine, perfectly natural. I want that Tom. I want your focus to be on me as you relaaax so wonderfully. So relaxed, feeling so wonderful as you submit to my hypnotic spell. Start repeating that you are going deeper and deeper.” She said in her hypnotic voice.

“I’m going deeper and deeper” my mouth and vocal cords responded automatically.

“Goood, going so deep for me. Relaxing so completely for me. Slipping into hypnosis for me. Hypnotized by me. Close your eyes now Tom, and slip into my hypnotic spell. You are hypnotized.”

That was the last thing I remember her saying. When Christina and I woke up, Danielle was not in the salon. About an hour had passed. I felt amazing, so refreshed, so happy. Christina immediately said the same thing. We hugged, just out of pure joy. I had to get back to the office, so I had to take off. Upon my return to the office, I have to say I was more focused and energetic than I had been in ages. I probably accomplished more in that afternoon than I had in the entire two weeks prior.

That energized, ambitious feeling lasted well into the evening. After dinner, I decided I would take the dog for a long walk, even though it was a bit cool out. I ended up walking much, much further than I ever had before. I walked all the way across town, eventually entering into a newly constructed neighborhood of high end townhomes. I happened to notice a BMW in the driveway of one of these townhomes. The license plate said HYPNO, which caught my eye for obvious reasons. Next to it was a large Range Rover with out of state plates. Looking at the house a little more closely, I saw something that shocked me. A man had a woman bent over the couch and was furiously fucking her. They hadn’t bothered to close the shades, in fact they were wide open and the room was lit up like a Christmas tree. It was almost like they wanted people to watch.

I quickly backed up so that I was partially hidden by a tree and just watched them and was mesmerized. He was grabbing her blonde hair and pulling her back and slamming his cock into her pussy. Although the doors and windows were closed you could hear him groaning and her screaming. By this time I was getting aroused myself and after a few minutes he must have cum because he just collapsed on top of her. They both looked out the back window, I think expecting someone to be watching. Because I was behind a tree they did not see me, and I actually think there was a look of disappointment from them.

That obviously stuck with me the whole night and into the next day at work. Between that random sexual encounter and the intense hypnosis session with Danielle, I was hornier than I was thirty years ago. I was out at a meeting, and when I returned, my secretary told me that I had a message from Danielle. I called the number she had left back immediately.

“Hello Tom. I want you to slip into my hypnotic spell” she said. Next thing I knew, tweny five minutes had gone by. I had that same, energized, focused feeling for the rest of the afternoon at work. That night I walked to the same neighborhood again. As I approached their house, I could hear them going at it. This time I decided that if they wanted to be watched, I would make sure they knew I was there. I looked straight into their door and they were on a fur covered couch with her on her back. High heeled ankles on his shoulders and he was ramming his cock into her pussy. Again after a couple of minutes my loins started to ache. It was about this time that she turned her head and looked straight at me. It was Danielle! She smiled at me with an almost evil smile. I didn’t know if I was embarrassed or just excited but this was such a turn on. He then started back ramming his cock in her and in a couple of minutes collapsed on top of her. She whispered something to him, then they both looked at me smiled and then she winked at me. I smiled and headed straight home where I furiously masturbated in the garage thinking of the scene I had just witnessed. I started wondering if I could get Christine to go with me. I was hoping that they would be at it again and I wanted to see her reaction.

The next night, I asked Christine if she wanted to go for a drive with me. It would be a bit too long a walk for her. She agreed immediately, which surprised me, as I did not even mention the destination. She simply just grabbed one of her fox fur coats and went to wait for me in the car. As we headed there, I wondered if we would even see Danielle and her lover, and if so would Christina be aroused or repulsed?

As we reached the edge of their property the first question was answered. I could hear Danielle screaming, “Fuck me baby with your big hypnotized cock! You are under my….oh fuck… my hypnotic power”

I think Christina heard it because she looked at me with a quizzical look. When we got to that back of the house we both looked in and saw them. He was seated on the couch and she was on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position.

Christina looked at me and said, “Oh My God its Danielle!” I expected her to protest and want to run, but she just stared at them.

“I think she wants to be watched, she wants us to focus on her.” I said. I didn’t know where that thought came from, but it seemed to make sense.

We continued to look at her bouncing on his cock with her tits bouncing every time she did. I looked at Christina and saw that she was touching her breasts beneath her fur coat. She was as turned on as I was! My cock was fully engorged as I watched them.

After a minute, Danielle looked up and saw us. She smiled, winked and with her finger motioned us to come closer.

We both obeyed her call automatically as we went through the gate. For a minute we just stood at the back door and watched. After a minute the hypnotist that had enthralled us looked at my wife and I and mouthed, “Come in.”

We opened the door and the smell of sex was everywhere. I could see that his cock was glistening with her juices and every time she went down we could hear the slurp of her pussy grabbing his cock.

“Do you...like...watching me?” she said between every stroke.

“Yes Danielle,” I said.

She looked at Christina and said, “And...you?”

I looked at Christina and she was beet red. She was also touching herself. “Yes Danielle,” she moaned.

“yes, you love to watch me, to focus on me! Everyone here is so focused on me. Everyone is under my influence. You both desire me so much, don’t you,” Danielle said.

“yes Danielle” we both chorused

Then she looked straight at me and said, “Fuck her!”

I looked at Christina and I swear to God that she was already halfway out of her panties. I was ripping my pants off as fast as I could. In a flash, Christina was naked from the waist down. She laid on the other half of the sofa, put her legs in the air and said, “Fuck me Tom!”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I grabbed her ankles, put them over my shoulder and shoved my engorged cock into her pussy. She was as wet as I have ever seen her. I began thrusting my cock into her pussy at a furious rate. She was moaning and lifting up to meet my thrusts. She would look at Danielle and her hypnotized lover and then her eyes would roll back into her head. I was ramming my cock into her pussy as hard as I could and she looked at me and screamed, “Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy!” She had never, ever reacted like this in all the time I have known her.

After a minute she started to scream and I recognized the look. She was about to have an orgasm. She came wildly, surprisingly yelling Danielle’s name when she did. This clearly spurred on the hypnotist and she started to bounce on her man’s cock. Soon he was groaning Danielle’s name. I could see the semen rolling out of her pussy on his cock. Meanwhile I was furiously ramming my cock in my wife’s pussy and the sight of them sent me over the edge. I felt it building and with a blast I dumped my load into Christina’s pussy and I heard myself call out Danielle’s name before I collapsed on top of my wife.

I heard Danielle say “Slip into my hypnotic spell”, and that was the last thing I remember. Christina and I both awoke to our alarm the next morning (today). Neither of us mentioned anything about it this morning, we just went along with our normal routine. To be quite honest, I am not sure what will happen next!