The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Foot Fetishizer”

(MC, MF, FF, fetish)

By Enfetisha

Part 1

Amy lay on the bed of the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, Josh, bored out of her mind. Josh was on top of her. He had been thrusting away for what seemed like hours, but even he didn’t seem into it. It wasn’t just today, Amy thought. They had been in a rut for a while, and though they loved each other, they needed to shake things up in the bedroom.

So when Josh abruptly stopped, withdrew, kneeled in front of her on the bed, and said, “Let’s try something,” Amy was at least willing to consider it. She didn’t stop him when he started massaging her leg. “You know how much I love you and these long, tan legs of yours, right?” he said. Amy nodded. The massage felt good. He moved his body down a bit and picked up her right leg. He kissed her knee, then nibbled it. Gradually, he turned his attentions to the inside of her knee, massaging and kissing it. It was surprisingly erotic to Amy, a little ticklish but very sensual. She let out a satisfied sigh. Josh continued massaging the inside of her right knee and kissed up the back of her leg. “God, these legs go on forever,” he said. He kissed the back of Amy’s heel.

That got Amy’s attention. “What is he up to?” she thought to herself. Josh moved his hands up to her foot and began to massage it. “You know, I’ve thought about this for a while,” Josh said, looking his girlfriend in the eyes, “You have very sexy feet.” “What?!?” Amy replied, shocked.

“I said, you have very sexy fe—”

“No, I heard what you said, but it’s just weird!”

“Just lie back and give it a chance.” Josh held her foot up with two hands and placed soft kisses from the heel to the ball. “I’ve wanted to do this for so long.” Into his mouth he placed a few of Amy’s toes. Before Amy realized what was happening, he was sucking on her index toe and putting his tongue in between it and her middle toe. The experience, though not totally unpleasant, disgusted Amy, and she yanked her foot away and sat up.

“What the fuck was that???” she demanded.

“I was sucking your toes. I’ve wanted to do that for a while.”

Amy looked at Josh’s dick. She’d never seen him so hard, not even when they first started dating three years ago.

“I can see that,” she said sardonically. “Look, I don’t want to judge, but that’s just gross. There’s really nothing sexy about feet. I was walking around all day. Who the fuck knows what you just put in your mouth.”

“You were wearing shoes all day, and you took a shower before we had sex. And listen, it’s just a fantasy of mine. I thought you might go for it, considering how much you spend on shoes.”

Looking down at her pumps on the floor, Amy responded, “Closed toe! Didn’t you notice!” Sure, Amy wore flip-flops in the summer—that was normal. What Josh wanted to do was not. “I don’t ever want to do that again,” she told him.

“OK, we won’t. I’m going to get ready for bed.” Josh got up and went into the bathroom. It seemed to Amy like he was in there a long time; she wondered if he was jerking off.

* * *

The next day, Amy went to brunch with her friend Steph at a cafe downtown. Steph was also tall, about 5′ 6″, and blonde. She was always jealous of Amy’s ability to tan, as her own skin was on the pale side. Amy arrived at brunch wearing a sundress and flip-flops—it was summer, after all—while Steph wore a halter top, shorts, and Converse All-Stars.

After catching up, Amy decided to see whether Steph thought she overreacted to Josh. Of course, Steph’s love life was a mess, whereas Amy and Josh had had a good relationship for years now. Amy explained how they’d been having bad sex, and she wanted to try something different, but when Josh started sucking her toes, she recoiled almost involuntarily.

“I knew he had some kink! Ha! Yeah that’s a deal breaker for me, the whole feet thing. I would never let anyone put their mouth on my toes,” Steph said. “Just thinking about it is making me dry heave.” The girls laughed. “I don’t even wear flip-flops in public!”

“So—I’m not being stupid or closed-minded or anything?” Amy asked.

“Hell no! He’s the one with the weird fetish. He has to deal with it. Though I guess it could be a problem,” replied Steph.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, the thing is, fetishes don’t go away. I dated a guy who really wanted to spank me. We tried it once, I didn’t like it, we talked about, agreed to hold off on it for a while, and I thought that was it. A couple months later, I caught him jerking off to some S&M porn. For some reason, the fact that he was jerking off to that kind of porn was actually worse. I don’t know. We can’t control what grosses us out. Anyway, we were basically done at that point.”

“So you’re saying, if I don’t let him suck my toes, he’s going to look at porn or whatever?”

“I’m saying that he’ll probably try to satisfy his fetish some other way, if he can’t with you.”

“Well, if he’s just looking at porn and I don’t know about it, I can live with that.”

The conversation drifted on. The two reminisced on their days as roommates after college. After a half hour, another party, a man and a woman, sat at an adjacent table. The man was in his early 30s and was unremarkable. The woman was, like Amy, wearing a sundress and flip-flops. Also like Amy, her feet were very tan and French pedicured. However, this woman had some serious foot jewelry on—toe rings on the middle three toes of each foot, as well as anklets.

Amy noticed the woman and her foot jewelry almost immediately. She had never seen someone with that much foot jewelry on. It was almost as if the woman had a foot fetish. Toe rings had never been something that interested Amy, even when they were trendy. After what Josh had confided in her, the last thing she wanted to do was bling her feet out. And the very last thing Amy would consider doing was wearing so many rings and anklets on her feet that someone might think she had a foot fetish.

“Gawd take a look at this chick’s feet!” Steph whispered. “Did a Claire’s blow up in her wardrobe?” The girls chuckled, finished their meals, and departed.

* * *

Over the next few months, Amy and Josh continued to have infrequent, unsatisfying sex. The rut continued. On top of that, part of the problem, from Amy’s perspective, was that she was now in some respects repulsed by Josh. She didn’t want to hold it against him that he revealed his foot fetish to her, but she couldn’t help it. She’d never met anyone with a foot fetish before—she’d barely ever even heard it mentioned—and it just seemed very deviant to her. She tried not to think about it, but she assumed that Josh was watching some kind of disgusting porn to scratch his itch.

Also over this time period, she began to notice more and more women—young and attractive ones, for the most part—wearing insane amounts of foot jewelry, just like that woman at the cafe. “Is this some new trend?” she wondered to herself.

Finally, at the beginning of fall, she saw a billboard go up a couple blocks from her job, right along the route she walked to get to work. On it, fifty feet wide, a man (whose eyes were cropped out of the picture) enveloped a female foot, which was tanned and had black polish on, with his mouth. The tongue went in between two of the toes. The other foot, wearing several toe rings, rested on the shoulder. “My God!” she thought, “What the fuck are they selling?” She saw, in the lower right hand corner of the billboard, a logo: “ENFETISHA”. “I can’t believe I have to walk past this to work every day,” she muttered.

* * *

That year, Halloween fell on a Saturday. To Amy and Josh, this meant the parties would be even more awesome. They both were excited to decompress from the past few months, which had been dominated by work. Frankly, it had been a while since they had had sex, and Amy was even starting to miss the boring sex they used to have. She still loved Josh, he still clearly loved her, but there was a real hitch in their relationship.

Neither one had talked about Josh’s foot fetish since the night he tried to suck her toes. Amy would have pushed it out of her mind, were she not encountering more and more foot fetish imagery on a daily basis. Whenever she rode a train, there was a non-negligible threat that she would see some woman wearing about a hundred toe rings. Her route to work took her by a gigantic picture of toes being sucked. And lately, the celebrity news media had begun to report on a new trend sweeping the young female Hollywood set: foot fetish. Every couple weeks since the summer, a new waifish actress or singer has publicly admitted how much she loves watching her toes going into her dude’s mouth, or wrapping her feet around his cock, or whatever.

None of that mattered tonight, Amy thought. Tonight, she’d wear her costume (Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz), go to a cool party with her man, catch up with some old friends, come home, and—hopefully—get fucked. Depending on how drunk she got, she might even swallow her disgust and let Josh try sucking her toes again. She knew he’d be up for that, and maybe that would kickstart things in the intimacy department.

She and Josh arrived at the apartment Steph shared with her boyfriend Tom for the party. 30 or 40 friends they hadn’t seen in a while were due to show up, but Amy wanted to go early to see Steph, whom she hadn’t seen since the summer.

Josh rang the doorbell. Steph answered, wearing a harem girl costume. Amy noticed immediately that her friend, who was normally pretty pale, was actually pretty tan. This was doubly strange, considering the time of year. Amy also noticed that her friend was actually barefoot, had black painted toe nails, and was wearing a couple toe rings. This, too, was a departure from what she knew of her friend. “The tan and the rings must just be to go with the costume,” Amy rationalized. She didn’t want to get hung up on stupid stuff like that tonight—she wanted to talk to her friend. And so, she did.

Dozens more arrived for the party. Amy noticed that Giselle, one of her and Steph’s mutual friends, had come as a vampire. A sexy vampire, of course, given that all women’s costumes were “sexy.” A sexy vampire with a killer tan, strappy sandals, French pedicured toes, and multiple toe rings and anklets. The incongruity of the costume choice and the tan and feet really got to Amy. An hour or so after Giselle arrived, Amy confronted her.

She approached Giselle from behind. “Nice costume,” she told her old friend. Giselle was a stunning 5′6″ brunette with a killer body.

“Oh my God, Amy! I’ve missed you so much! It’s been so long!”

“I know! We should really get together more often. And I want to catch up, but first I need to ask you something. Why the tan? Why the foot jewelry? It just doesn’t look like it goes with the costume at all.”

“There’s a pretty simple answer to that—I always wear sandals, I always wear toe rings and anklets, and I always keep myself tan. I’m not going to change that just to make the costume more ‘authentic’ or whatever.”

“Uh...OK. But why do you always do those things? I see more and more people doing it. It just seems really weird and kind of gross to me. I mean, have you seen that billboard on West 14th?” Amy said, referring to the billboard near her work.

“I have, and honestly, it turns me on. I have a foot fetish. To be totally real with you, I actually don’t think I can get off any more without having my toes sucked.”

“SINCE WHEN??? WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?!?”

Hearing a disturbance at her party, Steph waltzed over before Giselle could answer. “Oh my God—are you two talking about feet? I fucking love feet.”

Amy’s jaw dropped. “What the fuck does that mean???” she asked Steph.

“It means that foot worship is hot as hell.” She glanced upwards briefly, a satisfied grin emerging out of the corners of her mouth as she continued. “When a guy puts his mouth around my middle toe and sucks just right, I come right there. God, I love it…”

Flabbergasted, Amy stammered another question. “Steph—we talked about this a few months ago, at that cafe, remember? We talked about ‘my thing,’” not wanting to name Josh in front of Giselle, “and you agreed it was freaky! And there was some chick with tons of toe rings and we both thought she looked ridiculous! Do you remember all this???”

Steph smiled, bemusedly. She’d answered this sort of question before. “Honey, yes, that’s all true. But I’ve seen the light. You really don’t know about Enfetisha? How is that possible?”

From Amy’s look of befuddlement, Steph knew the answer to her question. “OK, Amy. Come over tomorrow afternoon and I’ll explain it to you. In the meantime, let’s party!”

Amy excused herself from Giselle and Steph and stormed off across the room to where Josh was standing and talking to an acquaintance of his. Amy interrupted and explained what had just happened. “Listen, babe—they’re adults,” he counseled her. “They get to decide what they’re into. They aren’t hurting anyone.”

Amy exploded. “I’m so goddamned sick of foot fetishes! First it’s you, now my friends! It’s so nasty and I don’t know why the hell it has to be any part of my life!”

“Well, maybe you’re being closed-minded. You ever thought about seeing if you…”

Before Josh could finish, Amy pointed her finger at his chest. “Fuck you! I had never even heard of people getting off on feet until you molested my feet a couple months ago! I’m outta here!” She shoved her boyfriend out of the way and headed through the room, for the exit. She was fixated on the doorway, but out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw Giselle and Steph sitting very close together on a loveseat. Amy’s attention was elsewhere, so she couldn’t say for sure, but it appeared as though Steph was holding Giselle’s right foot in her hand and bringing it towards her. “Such a weird night…” Amy thought to herself as she left.

Amy walked the six blocks back to her apartment and locked the bedroom. Josh would have to sleep on the couch. Just to be safe, she made sure to wear socks to bed.

* * *

Amy woke up early the next morning, dressed for a run, walked past the sleeping Josh, and headed out. She wasn’t the most consistent runner in the world, but this morning, she felt like going for miles. Her usual route took her down by the river, towards a local university, through campus, and back. Today, she resolved to run even further, through an additional nearby university campus.

As she jogged, she passed groups of students getting up and going for the day. Many still wore pajama pants. Looking closer, she noticed a number of girls dressed unremarkably except for their flip-flop clad feet, which were uniformly tan and bearing all manner of foot jewelry. Amy dry heaved.

* * *

“Hey, come on in. Never mind the mess.” Steph invited. She looked a little the worse for wear—it had clearly been a late and probably drunken night. She was wearing a tight t-shirt and short workout shorts. Her previously-pale legs were pretty tan, and she still had on the multitudes of toe rings and black nail polish from the previous night. “You want anything?” she asked Amy as they walked from the entrance into the kitchen.

“Thanks, that’s a nice offer, and I don’t mean to be rude, but what I really want is to know what’s happen—” Before Amy completed her thought, Amy entered the kitchen to notice Giselle sitting at the table, also looking a bit haggard. Giselle, though, was wearing the same vampire costume she was wearing the previous night. “Giselle, did you crash here last night?” Amy asked. Giselle and Steph looked at each other and blushed. “Holy shit—did you two…?” Giselle and Steph continued blushing in silence, then eventually cracked wide, telling smiles.

“Yeah, we hooked up last night…” Giselle volunteered.

“Oh my God!” Amy forgot her concerns and was now primarily interested in these developments. She had no idea Giselle went that way, and she knew for a fact that Steph had never done anything like this. “Details! Immediately!”

Giselle stood up and the three women stood in a circle. “It’s kind of hazy, to be honest,” she responded. “I think we both had a lot to drink last night. I’d never even kissed a girl before.”

Beaming at all the intrigue, Amy furthered her questioning. “Wow, last night took an interesting turn! How’d it start? Who made the first move? And did you guys go all the way or what?”

“‘Go all the way’?!? Haha, who talks like that any more! Yeah, we went all the way, and then Steph asked me to go steady!” The women all laughed. “As I remember it, and Steph jump in if I’m forgetting anything, we were talking to you, Amy, then you left and there was some kind of vibe there.”

“Yeah,” Steph said. “We were talking to Amy about foot fetishes and I think we were both turned on. While we were talking, I kind of realized that Giselle had some really sexy feet, and I wanted to suck her toes.”

“Yeah I reached pretty much the same conclusion about your feet, too.” Giselle corroborated.

Amy’s smile dissipated. She wanted some fun gossip about her friends hooking up, but the conversation turned back to the topic that had brought her to Steph’s in the first place—foot fetishes.

Not noticing Amy’s change in demeanor, Giselle continued. “We went to the loveseat, and Steph took off one of my sandals and started kissing my feet.”

“WHAT?!? Right in front of everyone??” Amy gagged. She thought she might throw up.

“Well, yeah. I don’t have anything to hide. People were into it! A bunch of guys started throwing crumbled-up ones at us!” Giselle relayed this fact as though there was nothing unusual about it. Amy, on the other hand, reacted with revulsion. Her friends didn’t just have this awful fetish, they acted like it was normal!

Amy crumbled, muttering, “What is happening?!? This is so gross… I never knew this foot thing existed a few months ago, and now everyone acts like it’s acceptable.”

Steph put her arm around her friend. “Shh, honey. You might not want to hear it, but I think you’d like it, too. Having a foot fetish, that is.”

“You don’t just ‘get’ a fetish. It comes from your childhood or a gypsy curse or something.” Amy retorted.

Steph smirked. “That’s what I thought, too. But this place Enfetisha will open your mind.” Seeing a quizzical look on Amy’s face, Steph continued. “Basically, it’s some kind of hypnosis or mind control or something. You know how I used to be about feet. I didn’t even wear sandals. After a lot of my friends started going to this place and getting foot fetishes, I just broke down and decided to get one myself. And I’m so fucking glad I did. I loooooovvvee having my toes sucked—it’s an experience I wasn’t open to at all before.”

Giselle chimed in. “That was pretty much my experience too. I had a boyfriend with a foot fetish before. He’d suck my toes when we were both drunk, but it never did anything for me. It’s just another way to get off for my now. You know, Amy, you should think about going to Enfetisha yourself.”

“There are some … interesting side-effects, too…” Steph coyly interjected.

“I don’t know what that means, but … fuck.” Amy put her face in her hands for a pregnant pause, then sprung up. “Fuck it—I’m tired of fighting this. I’ll do it.”

“Awesome, you’re going to love it, I mean ...” Steph began but was quickly interrupted by Amy.

“I meant, right now, while I have the nerve. Steph—you’re coming with me. Let’s go.”