The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foot Massage 2

It’s been quite a long time since I last wrote a story for the EMCSA. I’ve been quite busy lately, and also, I somehow lost interest for a while. However, I continued reading the stories other people wrote, and enjoyed them very much too. But I noticed something: there were almost no stories involving foot fetish, foot massage and foot worship whatsoever. That’s why I decided to write again: because if nobody else offers a mind control story for us, feet lovers, then I will have to. :—)

As usual, no one under 18 should read this story, neither should anyone who does not enjoy adult erotic fiction; this is just a fictional story, it doesn’t reflect my attitude towards women, and, obviously, none should try to do this in real life... or should they?

Although this is a continuation of my own “Foot Massage” story, you don’t need to read it to understand this one. Any comments or suggestions might be sent to

Enjoy!

So, it happened again. I had promised myself that it would only happen once (the once I already talked about), but as they say, temptation always knocks twice. This time, I was working in my massage room, eating a sandwich for lunch and thinking of my next appointments (Mr Lambert, 15.30; Mrs Oxton, 16.00; Mrs Harrison, 17.00), when I heard a knock on the door, and a little, beautiful blonde head came in.

“Hi”, she said, “is this the masseur’s office?”

“Yes, it is”, I answered, still amazed by the pureness of that face. It was the classic, 100% American blonde, with pale blue eyes, a beautiful smile that she seemed to spare often, and a cute little nose in the middle, giving a fresh young look to the whole. She must have been about 18 years old, maybe 19.

“Well”, she started, “I was wondering if you could help me here...”

And she came in completely. I still had a bite of sandwich in my mouth, and I think I left it open for a while, stunned to see the body that accompanied that beautiful face. It was also, so to speak, 100% American: gorgeous curves, big breasts, ample hips, a resounding round ass, and a camp but classy election of clothes: jeans, a black T-Shirt with a “Good girls go to heaven” inscription, and of course, open sandals that showed red painted toe nails.

I noticed that she was smiling again, and then I realized my open mouth full of food. I closed it and tried to swallow as fast as possible.

“Well”, I said with a stupid smile,” I’m on my lunch break... as you can very well see”

She smiled back at me.

“Yes, I can see that”, she said. “But it will only be a moment. You see, my aunt recommended me this place, and I need a massage very badly”

“Well, I really don’t think...”

“It’s about my left ankle”

That was the sentence that sentenced me to falling into temptation.

I cleared my throat

“Well, what’s up with it?”

“I don’t know, it hurts so bad when I walk... And, you see, I need to walk quite a lot for my job...” She paused theatrically. “I’m a lingerie model...”

I almost choked with the last piece of bread. I coughed.

“That’s nice. Now, if you please lay down on the massage table...”

And so she did.

To be honest, I have to say that I don’t know at what point I decided to take it to the mind control level. Maybe I knew I would from the very beginning. Contrarily to what people think, beautiful girls are not the standard among a masseur’s clients. So maybe it was just her face that did the trick for me; or maybe her body. But I like to think of myself as an honest person (despite these little blunders of mine), so I want to say that it was just when I saw her lying there, untying her golden sandals with eager fingers, and showing me her slim, well-cared pale feet that I lost my principles and I decided to go for it.

When I came back, the soothing music was on, my earplugs in and the bottle of cold lotion in my hand. I was really ready to begin.

“Do you want me to take off my pants?”

I swallowed again.

“Well, if you don’t mind... It would make my work much easier. I can lend you a towel if you want”

“Don’t worry, as I said...”

“You are a lingerie model, right”

So she started to take her jeans off, moving her hips from side to side to be able to get rid of it. First her ass was exposed, and then her gloriously firm but not too athletic legs. She was wearing black small panties, just in the line between panties and thong. I tried not to look, but she didn’t mind at all. She sat on the table.

“Please”, I said, “lay down and relax”.

So she did, and I stood just at the end of the table, by her feet. From there, I could see her whole body, fleshy and desirable, except for the small zone covered by her T-shirt.

“So, let’s see”

I grabbed her left foot gently. It was a cold day, so her feet were cold, and not at all sweaty, and though she was wearing sandals, they were very clean and soft. I placed one hand around her sole, and the other one on her ankle. I turned it slightly.

“Ouch!” she groaned, and arched her back a little. “It hurts”

“Don’t worry, it will hurt a little at first, but it will get better. You are just too tense. You have to relax. Can you hear the music?”

She tried to listen. It was really low, so that it would be hardly noticeable, but loud enough to affect her mind waves and make her more open and suggestionable.

“Yes, I think I hear it”

“That’s good. Try focusing on the music, the music will calm you, the music will relax you and that will take pain away”.

I left her foot on the table, and started massaging upwards.

“That’s right, you have to relax your whole body, not just your feet. You must relax your hands, your fingers, your arms. You can feel how they gain weight; they are more and more difficult to move, they are heavier and heavier, so you can’t move them any more”.

I could see that her defences were falling and she was falling asleep by the minute.

“That’s right, you are a good girl. You are feeling sleepy, aren’t you? That’s Ok, you can sleep, you can relax, you just have to listen to my voice, and to the soothing music that calms you. Now your chest is feeling heavy, your womb, your belly is warm and heavy like a glass of hot chocolate. You are feeling heavy and sleepy, calmed, relaxed, and you like feeling that way”

“And now your legs. You can feel your legs relaxing; all the tension is going away, and you can feel them following the rest of your body into a state of total relax. Your feet are the only part of your body that remain awake. Do you understand me?”

She articulated a little “mmmmmh” of assertion and rolled her head to a side, in total abandonment.

“Now, I’m going to deal with your feet. I will give you a gel on them, Ok? It’s cold, but it will take the pain away. You have to resist the cold”

I opened the bottle of gel and started rubbing it on her left feet, the one with the bad ankle.

“This gel is cold and takes the pain away, but it also makes other things. For example, it makes your feet more sensible. Can you feel it? Can you feel your feet beginning to be more sensible?”

She giggled a little and I took it as a yes. I passed to the other foot and rubbed it with gel.

“That’s right. Your feet are getting more and more sensible, they are capable of feeling things you didn’t imaging, specially pleasure, tons of pleasure. Did you know that feet are one of our most erogenous parts of the body?”

She didn’t answer. Was it my imagination, or was her breathing getting heavier?

“Yes, feet are sexy, feet are erotic. Feet are sexy. Can you say that for me?”

“Feet are sexy”, she said, in a sleepy but audible voice.

“That’s right, feet are sexy, keep saying it”

“Feet are sexy”

“That’s right. In fact, when I hold them separately, they can give you a great pleasure”

I grabbed both her feet again, one with each hand, and I started massaging them up and down. They were the sexiest things I had ever had in my hands: long, slender, soft to touch, with arch but not too combed... Every time I run my fingers through her sole, she gasped and moaned a little.

“That’s right, your feet are the centre of your pleasure even when they are separated. But if you put them together...", I said as I did so, sole against sole, toes against toes, heel against heel, “then they become like a second pussy, and everything I do to them it’s like if I did it to your pussy and to your clit”

I started massaging them again, and I didn’t have to wait long to see the results. Even still in trance, she started to move from side to side of the table, begging for more. Then I started to lick her toes and her soles, pressing them hard against my lips and my tongue. Without my command, one of her hands was pressing her tits, and the other one was digging inside her panties.

I continued licking and pressing her feet together. I could smell her arousal, and her T-shirt was now above her breasts, so I could see them, big, well formed and real. She pinched her own nipple and moaned louder, as I intensified the rhythm of my caresses. Her angel face was now transformed by pleasure: her eyes were closed, her cheeks red and her mouth was open and letting small moans out, louder and louder with each passing finger and tongue. Her toes are so small and tender I can easily feet them all in my mouth. I do and I start quickly licking them, and it’s like licking directly into her clit: she starts screaming and fingering crazily, losing control of her hips.

That’s were I completely lose control too: I unzip my pants, take my penis out and start thrusting it through her feet, rubbing her gelled soles up and down. She’s obviously feeling that I’m fucking her.

“That’s right, feel it... I’m fucking your feet, it’s like a second pussy, feel it, feel it”

“Yeeeeeeah”

I was close to orgasm now, but I still want a little bit more. I climb on the massage table (I hope it resists my weight) and take her panties off. Her pussy juices are dripping on the table as she fingers herself frenetically. I couldn’t wait: I directly put my penis into her pussy, and out again. It was both tight and wet, the perfect combination. I was about to come, and her, judging by her movements and sounds, was almost there too, if not passed there. I continued fucking her, while licking and biting her feet at the same time.

“Now”, I said, panting, as clearly as I could, “I’m fucking both your pussies. You... are about to come... and when you do... you will orgasm ten times harder than you’ve ever done... You will explode... in pleasure... Every inch... of you... will come... and especially... your feet...”

“And you”, she answered, between moans and groans getting me off guard, “are about to come... too... harder... than ever... and when you do... mmmmh... yeeeees... you will become slave of my feet... forever... yesssss... yessss... come nooooooow!!!”

I’m sure we came at the same time. Her hips were drawing circles around my dick, I was pressing it against her pussy firmly, and her feet were both on my mouth, on my nose, on all my face. I could hear her scream, and I think I was screaming too.

And at the precise moment, when I was exploding myself in an unbearable orgasm, my mind was full with images of feet, soles, toes, foot worship, foot licking and footjobs, like a fetish porn movie playing on my head. And she was the owner of all those feet, and therefore she was the owner of my mind, and I was her slave... forever, as she had said.

When I opened my eyes we were both laying on the table, breathing heavily. She was smiling, more beautiful than ever, sweaty and sleepy, and I was feeling dizzy and humiliated.

“How... how could you... how have you...”

There was a knock on the door and I, remembering my appointment with Mr. Lambert, tried to cover the girl and myself. But it wasn’t Mr. Lambert.

“You can come in, Aunt Alice”, she said, “I’m done here”

The door opened and Alice, the brunette who I had “treated” some months ago, came in with a big smile on her face.

“Well done, Sarah, I knew I could trust you...", she said. And then, looking at me: “And I knew you couldn’t resist a bimbo like Sarah with a bad ankle”

And she gave Sarah a big kiss on the lips.

I was still shocked, and now double shocked.

“How... how...” was all I could enunciate.

“It was easy, you jackass”, Alice said. “When you try to play the same trick twice, your prey can learn the trick”.

“But”, I answered, regaining control of myself, “I ordered you to forget everything! You weren’t supposed to remember any of this!”

“That’s right. It seems like you aren’t that good of a hypnotiser. Am I right, Sarah?”

“Yes, you are right”, she responded, while putting her pants back on. “Nothing but an amateur”

And they both burst into laughs. I zipped my pants too and sat down on the table again.

“You will hear from us again... we promise”, Alice said as a goodbye, and they both left.

Minutes later there was another knock on the door. This time it was Mr. Lambert.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Lambert, but you will have to wait for tomorrow”, I said... “Something has happened... and I’m not feeling all that well”.

TO BE CONTINUED?