The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Football Team Trance

Categories: MM, MC, BD

Aaron, from the Pizza Boy series, takes over the entire team’s mind.

Coach:

I almost kicked Aaron off the team for missing the big game. The star quarterback should never miss the important games. I opted to give him some sympathy since for the last year he led our team to victory. He deserved a chance to at least explain himself.

A couple of days after the game he came to talk to me. He brought some friend with him whom I didn’t know. He and his friend came into my office, early before the rest of the team got there.

“Aaron. Care to explain why you missed the game on Saturday?”

“I’m sorry coach, I was really ill. I didn’t intend to miss it, I just felt tired and it was better I was off the field than on it.”

I was still upset, but couldn’t say anything about it. He was sick, he was sick. I couldn’t understand though why he brought his friend. His friend gave me a long stare down as if I was competition for something.

“I see,” was all I could muster up to say. “And you needed an audience why?”

Aaron sighed, “Well coach, you see...”

His friend chimed in, “I wanted to see if I can join.”

I looked at his friend in the eyes for the first time and was captivated by them. His deep blue eyes were pulling me in like they were the bait and I was about to be hooked.

“I... I.... See...” Was all I could say.

“Listen coach,” he said to me, “I want to make this really easy for you. Just take a look at my eyes and relax. They are pretty calming if I do say so myself.”

The kid doesn’t blink. He was right though, I felt relaxed. I stared intensely. I wanted to look away, I just didn’t know what was going on.

“Are you relaxing coach? Even just a little?”

“Yyyyaaaa,” I said slowly. I felt like my brain was being taken over. I couldn’t think anymore. My head was clouded.

“Good. Keep relaxing, slowly you should begin to feel your body relax and tingle. Like your body is falling asleep, don’t worry coach, that’s normal. If your muscles relax just think of it as a great massage.”

I felt my muscles relax. My body wasn’t tense, it was calm. He was right, I did feel tingly.

“Feeling good?”

“Yeeessss”

“Good. Why don’t you go ahead and continue to relax. And while you do, just slowly let your eyes close. When they fully close you can let your body sleep while your mind is open and listens to me. You’ll be in a state where your subconscious will take over. Don’t worry, you’ll have complete control. Just relax.”

I felt my eyes getting tired. I couldn’t look away from him. He still never blinked, or if he did, I missed it. My eyes slowly closed and I stopped hearing anything for my body had shut down.

I woke up a little bit later not knowing what had happened. Aaron and his friend were still there and it was as if I had taken a nap in front of them.

Aaron looked at me, “how do you feel coach?”

“Great... I think?” Truth is, I didn’t know how I felt because I didn’t know what had happened. I felt good, but something was weird. I looked at the two guys and for some reason I felt an attraction toward them. I was straight and married. It was a lustful desire. I wanted to be between them like the cream in an Oreo.

“So, coach...” Aaron’s friend spoke, “are you feeling.... Goood?”

“Yes sir, I am.” Sir?! What the hell? I don’t call anyone sir. Not even my boss.

“That’s good. I’m glad. Now why don’t you stand up for a minute?”

I complied. I didn’t know why, but his commands were making me horny. He can’t be older than 21, so he seemed young, even if I am only 28.

“Good. Thanks Coach.” He said to me as Aaron walked around me in a circle. He looked as though he was checking me out.

“Now Coach, why don’t you obey my wishes?”

I felt my eyes close and my body slump forward. I fell back into my chair and went straight to sleep.

* * *

PB:

I always loved our plans. We start with the coach and slowly move to the whole team. Aaron’s coach was surprisingly easy too. The poor guy didn’t see it coming. The best part was he’s the youngest coach we’ve ever known. He may be married, but at the age of 28, he’s still got some good use for us. He’s a very attractive coach at that. He’s got a nice looking body from the outside, he’s tall, has dark hair, hazel eyes, and a defined jaw line. I’m sure underneath his clothes he’d be pretty muscular.

We already took him down and convinced him I was his Master. Now we just had to get him to believe that some hypnotherapy for the team would be good. That won’t be hard. We have some pretty good ideas for this hot muscular team, and we don’t even need them to do our dirty work.

“Can you hear me coach?”

“Yes sir.”

“How is your state of mind?”

“I am asleep sir.”

“Good. Now let’s discuss some ideas. How will you live your life?”

“As it was, sir.”

“Good. And you’ll play with cocks when?”

“When instructed, sir.”

“Good.”

“Now, I think we should do some exercises on the team, don’t you? Help them relax just like we did for you?”

“I concur.”

“I knew you would. Now, I want you to open your eyes but remain in this state.”

Coach’s eyes opened slowly.

“How long before the team gets here?”

“Twenty minutes sir.”

Not enough time... Oh well.

“Okay, let’s go ahead and keep you induced a little. We will be leaving. I want you to close your eyes again, and sleep for 10 minutes. During those ten minutes I want you to imagine all of the kinky things that will turn you on with your team. When you awake, you’ll be back to normal, but still be thinking of those things, trying to hide it, as you should. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“And start now.”

I kissed him on the forehead and Aaron and I walked out the door. We would do a little more planning for when we entranced the team.

* * *

Coach:

I awoke about 10 minutes before the team arrived for practice. All I could think about was their naked bodies. My cock was rock hard, and I knew I didn’t have enough time to release. I felt guilty, but my mind was so clouded. I didn’t know where the thoughts were coming from. It was a strange feeling.

As the guys came in, I ran practice as normal—but I kept a hard cock and tried to hide it as much as I could. I had no idea what to do at this point.

Aaron came up to me toward the middle of practice and smiled.

“Hiding something coach?”

I flustered, “Nnn...ooo. Why would you say that?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get time alone soon.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t worry coach,” he looked around and grabbed my ass when no one was looking. “Just relax, you’ll get to take care of yourself soon.”

Aaron was right, I felt calmer. He helped me relax. What was weird was that he grabbed my ass. Strange, but I liked it.

My thoughts were incredibly clouded. I needed to go home. Then the opportunity arose. The guys went to another spot to continue their workout. I had the locker room and my office all to myself. Since the team was all college kids, there was no reason to have to watch them, they should handle their workouts accordingly.

Aaron came up to me, “you have 15 minutes, I’ll cover the door, you won’t need more than 5.”

“Huh?”

“Just jack yourself off already,” he said to me quietly. “I’ll make sure no one comes in.”

“Uh... thanks.” I was grateful, but it felt weird still.

Everyone left and I went straight for my cock. I sat in my chair and whipped it out. It was hard as a rock and I just wanted to get it soft again. I began wrapping my hand around it, stroking it softly. It bounced with happiness and was already almost ready. I tugged on it and looked at my precum oozing out. It felt so good. I kept stroking it until I was ready. I felt my body tense and slowly I began to shoot my load all over my shirt and chest. I shot up to my face, with some landing on my lips and cheeks.

I wanted to moan so loud but I couldn’t. As my load kept shooting, I attempted to catch what I could in my mouth. I enjoyed the salty sweet taste of my own seed. I licked my lips clean of what was left and slowly cleaned up. I changed my shirt, wiped off my cock and cleaned off my face. As I finished off cleaning I put a new shirt back on and felt good as new. I walked out to see Aaron outside.

“How’d it go?” He asked.

“Great sir. I tried my own, it was good.”

Aaron smiled, “good slave. Master will be pleased.”

“I hope so sir. I want master to be pleased.”

Aaron gave off a huge grin as I continued to check on the team.

* * *

Aaron:

His instructions were simple, when he cums, he will be fully ours. It worked perfectly. I was almost ready to take him home to Master, but I knew he wanted to wait. Pity too.

The rest of practice went normal, and things were normal for a while. Master’s plan wasn’t quite perfected yet, and the Boss wasn’t sure if we wanted to do the whole team at once or one at a time.

It had been a few weeks, and they gave me a trial run with my friends Troy and Dominic. I passed my test, and both master and the boss felt I was ready to help take down some more footballers.

After I proved myself, they let me move on to the rest of the team. I had no idea who I was going to take care of first. We considered both options—doing them one by one or the whole team at once. They had me hand off a bottle of Gatorade to everyone before practice. Then I went into the uniform room and met individually with each teammate separately while the rest worked out. Everyone put forth less effort in working out, as their minds were blank, as they mindlessly followed my instructions thanks to the Gatorade.

My first victim was Scott. He was a tight end. Literally and figuratively. He had an amazing ass. His spiked dirty blond hair and his blue eyes were dreamy. He was one hot son of a bitch. He came into the uniform room first. I knew if I could take him down, everyone else would be a piece of cake.

He came into the room, dressed in his workout gear, black mesh shorts and a compression shirt. It hugged his hot body with spandex and Lycra. He walked in turning me on and he wasn’t even naked.

“Hello Scott.”

“Hey Aaron. What’s this shit all about?”

Obviously his Gatorade hadn’t kicked in yet.

“Just going to go through some techniques and plays for the field.”

“Individually? Who died and made you king?”

“Listen, we all play for the same team, just accept it.” When was this drink going to start working...?

“You are a freak dude, you know that?”

“Scott, you’ve never been this rude, what’s your problem?”

“This... Interrupting practice....” Suddenly his speech began to slur slightly.

“What about interrupting practice?”

“I... Uhh... What was this for again?”

Got him.

“We are going to go over some techniques for relaxation. Okay?”

“Uhh sure.”

“Great, so sit down and relax for a bit. I want you to slow your breathing, and focus on this.” I put a quarter on the table.

He nodded, “okay I think.” His breathing had already begun to slow down, as he stared at the quarter.

“Great, keep staring, and listen to my voice. It’s calming, soothing, isn’t it?”

“Yeah...” he replied slowly as he was slowly succumbing.

“Great. I want you to keep focusing on the quarter. Relax. Let your muscles loosen as you slowly relax. Your body should start to become less tense and feel the need to relax.”

“Yyyyeeeaahh.”

“Good. Now let your body relax as it wants. Imagine something soothing and calming, like a waterfall. Your standing on the shore watching it cascade down the mountain. Doesn’t that feel nice?”

“Yyyy... Aaaaa...”

I smiled. “Now, keep those thoughts. Keep relaxed and don’t worry about anything as you focus on the waterfall. Let your body relax, let all your troubles melt away.”

“Ohhh kaaayy.” I watched as his mind slowly cleared.

I let him clear his own mind for a couple of minutes, I didn’t have a lot of time for each player, so I was supposed to rush through these guys quickly.

“Now Scott, why don’t you go ahead and begin to count backwards from 20. Each number will get you more and more relaxed. When you hit 1, you’ll be completely relaxed and your eyes will be closed. Your mind will be open for suggestion. Go ahead and begin counting slowly.”

Scott began to count out loud. His brain was shutting down, as was his body as he counted backwards. His body continued to relax and his will power slowly faded away with each number.

When he said “1” his head slumped forward and his body was completely relaxed. I wanted to get him naked, but I knew I didn’t have enough time.

“Scott, can you hear me?”

“Yes sir.”

Wow, submissive already. I like it... “Good. Remember this state you’re in. You’ll come back to this state whenever I say ‘Football Trance,’ Understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Great. Also, you’ll stay extra long today as I want to do your session last. You’ll forget about this session when you wake up. When you come back later, you’ll come in, sit down and instantly come back into this trance. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Wake up, leave and I’ll see you later.”

He woke up, left the room and the next player came in. I grinned, today was going to be a great day.

Over the next few hours, I slowly put all of my teammates under one by one. The entire team had the same trigger, which is what Master and the Boss wanted. I looked forward to having a little fun with Scott at the end, but also with the whole team. I decided to push Scott’s lesson off until after I do one quick team trance to ensure everything was working properly.

Coach called everyone to the locker room benches. All of the hot jocks from my team, each one could be programmed differently by me... I felt power hungry. My body had a rush come over it as everyone sat down and stared at me blankly.

“Football Trance.”

Instantly, the team’s heads fell forward as they passed out. Their bodies became relaxed as they waited further instructions. The entire team was in their workout clothes consisting of either mesh shorts or sweat pants. Everyone was wearing a T-shirt, whether it was tight fitting against their body or loose.

“Team, please stand up.” I watched as they all stood in place like well-trained military soldiers.

“Take off your shirts.”

Everyone removed their shirts showing off abs, arm muscles, broad shoulders and more. Their skins glistened in the light as they were all well-tanned and delicious.

“Now your pants. Remove those, stand proud in your underwear.”

Each one did so quickly revealing all types of underwear, boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, trunks, and jockstraps. I walked around and inspected who I’d need to have more one-on-one sessions with. Master wanted me to make sure I took care of these boys for the future.

“Great. Now, if I tap your shoulders, I want you to get down on your knees.” I walked around and tapped every other person. We had an even numbered team, and everyone was here today. I didn’t tap Scott’s shoulder, as I didn’t want to spoil my fun for later.

“Those of you on your knees, turn to the person standing next to you on your left. As you do so, please their cock.”

Within seconds a team orgy had begun. Everyone who was on their knees was beginning to massage and play with their partner’s cock, and everyone standing slowly began to moan. Scott stood waiting further instructions. I watched as 12 guys began bobbing their heads back and forth on another guy’s cock.

“No one can cum until I tell you when and where.”

Instantly I saw half of their faces go sour. They were ready and needed to release. I grinned as I knew this would be entertaining watching them suffer a bit before being able to cum.

Shortly thereafter, I needed to have them all switch, so I opted to let them release.

“You may cum into the mouth of your cock sucker. All at once on the count of three. One... Two... Three.”

Loud moans began to ensue, as cum went flying down jock’s throats. A few couldn’t swallow all of it, so instead they received a nice facial.

Once they were done cumming I smiled.

“Switch places and repeat. Remember, no cumming until I tell you.”

On cue, those on their knees stood and vice versa. I didn’t allow any clean up between, so some of them were still sticky all over.

Scott was down on his knees, helplessly waiting for a cock to suck. I grinned, as his turn would come soon.

I watched as everything happened all over again, and smiled.

“One... Two... Three.” The next set of boys came. Only this time, less of them were able to swallow it all.

The locker room smelled like cum, sweat, and the scent of hot jock. It kept making me hornier as all I wanted to do was get in the middle of the action. I looked around at the few cum soaked faces and grinned.

“Now boys. Go ahead and clean off in the showers. When you’re done, come back, get dressed, and sit back down. Scott you wait here.”

All of them walked over and did as they were told. It was a quick shower as I knew we’d have a lot more fun at a later time. As I waited for the boys to shower, my Master called.

“Hello?... Yes sir, it’s going great... Okay I’ll be home soon... I was going to have some fun with Scott... Okay sure, I’m sure he won’t mind... Yep... Okay sir. See you soon babe.”

Slowly everyone got dressed and sat back down. Each pair of eyes were staring at me waiting for instructions.

“Okay now, all of you may awake feeling refreshed knowing you had a great workout. You’ll remember the trigger, but not anything that happened during your session today. Understood?”

“Yes sir,” they all replied.

“Scott, wake up without looking around and head straight into the uniform room.”

I waited as Scott left, knowing his previous instructions would kick in.

“Okay everyone, wake up.”

Slowly everyone came to and slowly stumbled out of the locker room and headed home.

I walked into the uniform room and saw Scott sitting at the table in a trance.

“Can you hear me boy?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. You will awake in a moment. When you do, you will meet me at my house in about an hour. Bring your uniform. Once you walk into my apartment you’ll sit on the couch and return to this trance. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Awake.”

I looked as he stood up and grabbed his uniform and headed out. He saw me and smiled, “see you in a bit!”

I headed home, and as I walked in, there was my Master.

“Hey babe.”

“Hey there horny stud.”

As I shut the door, I heard those words and my body shut down as I crashed into the ground.

* * *

PB:

I always loved putting him under. He comes home in his workout clothes and he just looks like he needs to be passed out and submissive.

“Lay on the couch boy.”

Using his huge arm muscles, he slowly lifted himself up so he could walk over to the couch.

He laid down on the couch and awaited further instructions.

“Good boy. Now put your hands together behind your back. When you awake your hands and feet will be bound. You’ll discuss everything you have planned while I play around with you.”

“Yes sir.”

“Wake up.”

Aaron began to squirm, realizing he was tied... Well hypno-tied, he tried to get away but couldn’t. I looked at his mesh shorts and his slightly hard cock and grinned. I started massaging his cock over his shorts until I was ready to go in.

“So boy, what are your plans?”

“Well sir, I took care of the team. They all went under and sucked some cock. Now I plan to work on Scott, who didn’t get to play with any cocks.”

“When do you plan on playing?”

Aaron tried not to moan as I continued to stroke his cock, “he’s... Coming... Over... In 30 minutes.”

“He is, is he?” I teased.

“Yes sir.”

I began to tickle him as he was hypno-tied, just because I loved it when he squirms.

He laughed and panted, “sttoop!”

I grinned. He was cute when he struggled. I stopped tickling him for a second as I leaned in and kissed his lips.

“You’ll get a reward soon boy, but for now, let’s get you tired.”

I went straight back to tickling him. As he twisted and turned his cock got harder, trying to struggle away. I smiled and kept going. I continued this for about 15 minutes as he slowly ran out of breath. I finally stopped and he looked at me with a tired look on his face.

He panted as his eyes slowly closed. I smiled.

“Shh, just go ahead and rest for a bit hot stuff.”

Slowly his eyes began to close as he laid there, still tied. I walked off as I needed to get ready for our guest. I got changed and looked around the apartment to ensure it was ready. Even though he won’t be aware, I still like to make sure the place looks normal.

Shortly after, there was a knock on the door.

“Shit!” I thought as I looked at Aaron, who was still asleep, tied on the couch. “I forgot to wake him. Oh well.”

I opened the door unsure of what to expect when the boy comes in.

I saw him standing there in full football uniform. He walked in, ignoring me, almost as if he was already in a partial trance. He went right over to the couch and sat down. He sat on Aaron’s legs as he took up the whole couch. Once he sat down, he instantly went into a trance. As he sat on Aaron, Aaron awoke.

“What the... Oh snap!” He looked at Scott and smiled at me. “Did I do good or what?”

“Great job boy. You’re untied now. Go ahead and get up.”

He smiled as he slowly got out from under the tranced stud.

“Scott can you hear me?” Aaron asked.

“Yes sir.”

“How do you feel?”

“Relaxed sir.”

“Good.”

I looked at Aaron, “hand him over. I want to take him deeper.”

He nodded at me, “Scott. I want you to also take commands from my Master. Please listen to him as you would me.”

“Yes sir.”

“Scott, I am Aaron’s master. I want you to follow my instructions carefully as I want to ensure you are deep into submission and relaxation. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Now what are you thinking right now?”

“I am listening to instructions and awaiting them to please my masters.”

“Great. Do you know what your master’s want?”

“No sir.”

“We want you to please us sexually. Can you do that boy?”

“I am unsure, sir.”

“Why’s that?”

“Well sir, I am straight. I have never wanted a cock before.”

“I see. Well we will teach you. You must be willing to learn though. Are you willing to learn?”

“I am unsure still sir.”

“Afraid?”

“Yes sir.”

“Don’t be. You will please us by attempting. Remember, we are your masters. You will please us each time you obey our wishes.”

“I understand sir.”

Aaron smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

“Now, Scott, go ahead and relax a bit. Let your body begin to rest. Let your muscles destress, and relax. Starting with your legs, let them slowly relax as you begin to feel tingly inside. Do you feel that?”

“Yes sir. Legs are relaxing.”

“Good. Let it continue up your body to your upper legs and groin. It’ll reach your core next.”

“Feels good sir.”

“Good. It’ll continue to travel up to your pecs and arms.... Now your head is beginning to feel relaxed. Do you feel it?”

“Y...esss... Ssssiiirrr.”

“Great. Now go ahead and count backwards from 100. Let your body get more and more relaxed as you go. As you count, if you miss a number you will need to start over. When you finally get to 0 you’ll be completely submissive and relaxed. Go.”

He began counting as I looked at Aaron. I signaled for him to follow me with my finger, and he got up and followed me across the room. He gave me a kiss on the lips as I smiled.

I looked at him, and tapped his forehead. “Change into uniform and then come back here and sleep.”

Instantly without a word he left and did as he was told.

I thought about my next moves while I had time for these hunks to do their things. Aaron came out in uniform, walked over to the spot I told him to stay at, and quickly fell asleep. His body collapsed to the ground.

Scott was slowly counting, and I was becoming impatient. He was at 70, as he had already counted backwards 3 times, but kept screwing up. I waited, as I needed him to complete his counting.

Finally he got to zero.

“Scott, can you hear me?”

“Yyyyyessss sssiirrr.”

“Good. Remember this state you’re in. When Aaron or I say ‘Football Trance’ you will return to this state instead now, understood?”

“Yyyyesss siiirrr.”

“Good. Now, remember how much you want to obey your masters. This means you’ll do anything we ask of you, including sexual things. Understood?”

“Yyyyesss siiirrr.”

“Slowly you should adapt your likes to what we will do with you. We will help you like cock. You will worship ours, won’t you?”

“Yyyyesss siiirrr.”

I smiled. “So far boy, you have been very obedient. You’ll receive a reward soon, but first I’ll need you to wake up and be completely alert. You will do anything and everything we say. Understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Go ahead and wake.”

He opened his eyes and looked around. There was still some fight in him, but he would obey, which is what I hoped for.

“What is going on?” He asked me.

“Don’t worry about it, just sit there in silence until I wake Aaron up.”

He opened his mouth to talk, but couldn’t. I grinned. I walked over to Aaron and whispered into his ear. “Wake up boy.” Slowly he came to. His eyes fluttered open as he looked up at me and smiled.

“Go sit next to your player.” I winked.

He grinned as he went and walked over to sit next to Scott.

Scott asked again, “what’s going on?”

I smiled, “you’re about to have fun with us.” I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked at me strangely trying to figure out how to accept the feeling he had. He couldn’t fight it, yet he wasn’t sure how much he liked it.

“Remember boy,” I said, “You aim to please us. You like the attention we are giving you. Aaron is about to begin to start working with your nice cock.”

He looked at me and smiled. He didn’t say a word for he realized how much he did like the attention.

I patted him on the head, “good boy. Now let’s get down to business. Aaron, he’s all yours.”

Aaron gave me the biggest smile. I stepped back for a minute to see what he would accomplish until I took over giving directions.

Aaron smiled and began kissing Scott, feeling up his muscular body through his uniform. Slowly Aaron pushed Scott down as he began to lay on top of him on the couch. I watched as Aaron’s huge ass was up in the air, pronounced extremely well by his football pants. Aaron slowly kissed down Scott’s uniform until he got to his core where he began to lift up his jersey to kiss his abs and stomach. I watched the goods being unveiled and my cock sprang to life when I saw his abs. Just like Aaron’s, they were perfectly sculpted. Aaron started moving down to untie and pull down his pants but I stopped him.

“Aaron, stop. I think our guest of honor should do that part.”

Aaron sighed and got off of Scott.

“Scott, stand up and strip slowly. Start with your upper body first. Aaron, come next to me.”

Aaron stood next to me as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He leaned his head on his shoulder pads trying to reach me. I whispered to him, “Don’t worry boy, you’ll get to go back and play soon. I have some ideas for this boy.”

Aaron smiled and grabbed my ass.

Scott began to remove his jersey, showing off his perfectly sculpted upper body. I felt Aaron’s cock grow and I wasn’t even near it. Scott had an amazing upper body. His waist wasn’t as lean as Aaron’s, but he was supposed to be stocky. His arms were pure muscle, and his blue eyes were dreamy. As his jersey came off he worked his way down to his pants. He untied the front and began to strip them down. He revealed a white jockstrap and a cup as his leg muscles were revealed. His cock was hidden, but I wanted to uncover it quickly.

“Stay in just your jock, stud.”

Scott nodded and stood there in just his jock. I walked up to him to inspect the backside of his body and loved what I saw. His ass was a perfectly formed bubble butt. I grabbed a handful of his ass and smiled.

“Nice ass stud.”

He smiled. “Thank you sir.”

“Aaron, strip to your jock.”

“Yes sir!” Aaron quickly stripped.

As he did so, I looked at Scott, “hand me your cup.”

He reached down into his jock and pulled out his cup revealing his rock hard cock, that was barely encased by his cup. As his cup was removed the outline of his cock was prevalent, showing off the huge one he had. His balls slowly began to fall out of his jock as he no longer had support. I reached down and grabbed his junk teasing him.

“Good boy.” I grabbed his cup and placed it over his mouth and nose. “Sniff it in boy. That’s the smell of a hot man. You should accept it as your new favorite smell.”

I watched as his eyes began to flutter in ecstasy. He enjoyed the smell as Aaron smiled and came up behind me. I reached my hand out. “Hand me yours.”

He smiled, reached down and grabbed his cup and handed it to me. I took Scott’s cup off his mouth and nose and swapped them. I put Aaron’s cup over Scott’s mouth and nose and vice versa with Scott’s cup. Both boy’s eyes began to flutter.

“Sit on the couch, next to each other.”

They did so and I handed them the cups. “Hold it over the other person’s mouth and nose.” They did so as I requested. It was a hot scene as I snapped a photo or two for the boss. As they continued to smell each other’s cups, I began to strip down myself as I was ready to get them fully naked and have more fun.

“Aaron and Scott, you can both regain control of your body. Let’s just get down to business.”

Scott, despite being skeptical previously, instantly dropped the cup, pulled Aaron’s arm with the cup away from him, and jumped onto Aaron planting a kiss straight on his lips. I watched as his hot ass flew through the air in a way I wasn’t sure if it was good or bad yet.

Aaron kissed him back and they began making out on top of each other. I got behind Scott’s massive ass and began to shove my cock between his ass cheeks. I grabbed his cheeks, massaging them as I slowly humped his ass without fucking him. He continued to make out with Aaron, and he began to moan slowly. Aaron reached down and started rubbing both their cocks, but didn’t get far as they were both wearing jocks still. He hinted what needed to be done, and we all moved to make it happen before resuming position.

Aaron began stroking both cocks in his hand as I continued to hump Scott’s hot ass. I got up and pulled Scott up to bend him over the coffee table. Aaron signaled he wanted the blow job and I smiled. I resumed dry humping the hot stud as Aaron shoved his hard cock straight into Scott’s mouth. Aaron then guided Scott’s head and mouth on his cock and very quickly Scott knew what to do. He began to lick and bob his head all over Aaron’s cock.

As this was happening I was rubbing lube all over my cock getting Scott’s ass crack wet with lube. I began to lube up his hole before I started pushing my cock slowly into the stud’s virgin hole. As my cock slid in, Scott moaned loudly, stopping sucking Aaron’s cock. Aaron refused to let it happen for long so he kept pushing Scott’s head into his cock while Scott tried to moan.

I continued to thrust my body in and out of the jock’s ass as he kept sucking down Aaron’s cock. His cock was hard as a rock, but he couldn’t cum yet. Aaron and I were ready, and on cue we both came at the same time. Aaron forced Scott’s mouth closed so he’d have to swallow, and I just shot straight into Scott’s ass. Scott drank Aaron’s cum as he was forced to and swallowed every last drop. Slowly I pulled out, as did Aaron. Scott was out of breath and practically collapsed while lying across the table.

I looked at him, “feel good boy?”

“Yes sir.”

“I guess now you want to get off don’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well unfortunately you can’t cum anytime soon. You’ll be stuck holding your seed inside you for a while. You’ll be receiving a lot of sex too. Which is a pity for you, but you’ll be rewarded.”

Scott sighed, “I understand sir.”

“Good boy.” I smacked his ass. “For now though, get up and get dressed, slave.”

He slowly stood up. He looked around and began putting his clothes on. He had already been leaking precum earlier. Aaron stepped in and rubbed the tip of Scott’s cock with his thumb, cleaning the precum off before he licked it clean off his thumb.

Scott moaned, but continued to get dressed. After he was fully clothed I grabbed a couple of things and brought him to the bedroom.

In the bedroom we had a giant X to tie someone to. Aaron and I sometimes had our fun, but now it was Scott’s turn to go through some rigorous training. I pointed at it, and he knew he’d need to be tied spread eagle to it. He stood there, as Aaron and I tied him to it. His arms up to the top, legs to the bottom. He was in full uniform, which was hot. I grabbed Aaron’s jock and placed it in Scott’s mouth as a gag.

“Open wide boy.” He cooperated, which was nice, even if normally I prefer a struggle. I grabbed Aaron’s cup and handed it to him. Aaron began rubbing his cup all over his crotch and then handed it back to me. We attached strings to the sides and placed the cup over Scott’s mouth and nose. It was held up by his ears, to ensure it stayed in place. I then put headphones on him and Aaron stroked Scott’s cock until Scott fell asleep per the headphone instructions.

I sat on the bed and watched our jock get hard, leak his precum and slowly pass out as he was becoming a better slave. Once he was asleep, Aaron stopped stroking his cock and came over to me.

He smiled at me, “we did good master.”

“Yes we did boy, yes we did. Now, let’s go to sleep... He will be out until the morning.”

Aaron nodded and we got ready and headed to bed.

The next day we awoke to our jock slave still in the same position. Aaron remained asleep as I got up and began figuring out the next move with our stud.

I followed all of the instructions I received from the Boss, now I was just ensuring I finish the job right.

I walked over to Aaron and touched his forehead, “stay asleep boy.”

Slowly I watched as Aaron’s head tilted to the side into a deeper sleep than he was just in.

I pulled the headphones off of Scott, and waited a few seconds.

“Awake Scott.” I said to him. His eyes slowly opened. His mouth was still gagged with Aaron’s jockstrap and covered by Aaron’s cup.

“Listen boy, are you willing to obey?”

He nodded.

“Are you my slave?”

He nodded.

I removed the cup and his gag.

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy. Now you are our permanent slave, are you not?”

“I am your slave sir.”

“Good. I will be sending you home soon. When you get there you will follow all instructions you have been told overnight, understood?”

“Yes sir I understand.”

“What makes you weak at the knees boy?”

“Smelling a cup, sir.”

“What lets you get rewarded?”

“Obeying my master.”

“Good boy.” I kissed him on the lips. “I’ll untie you and allow you to go home. Remember what to do.”

“I will sir. I shall report back soon.”

“Good boy.”

I untied Scott, to which he probably was weak muscled being tied for the night, but he and I both knew it wouldn’t be the last time. Once he was untied, the hot stud left, still in his uniform. He went home and I woke Aaron up.

“Wha.. Where’d he go?”

“I sent him home with instructions. Don’t worry cutie, he’ll be back.”

Aaron smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”