The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Part 2 — All Prettied Up

Kylie woke up in the pink room’s bed. Lawrence hadn’t been lying. Last time she woke up, she was already in the sarcophagus. Like last time, it was hard to remember what it was like in there. There was such a flood of information...images, feelings, sounds, all overloading her perception. She knew only one thing. It didn’t hurt nearly as much as the first time. Actually, it rocked her world ! The former mercenary felt a warmness building up in her crotch just thinking back about it.

“Hey, hey Kylie, don’t get slutty on me girl.” She said out loud, slapping herself. Hey, at least she could still do that. The arousal receded. Good, they still hadn’t turn her into a slut in heat. She knew they did something, though. It’s not like resisting made any difference the first time...

It’s when she noticed. The large scar in the palm of her right hand was gone. The second thing she noticed, of course, was right under her nose. Her titties definitely had been boosted up. They were luscious, a bit comic-nooky even, but at least they still looked real. Big but not inhuman or anything. Maybe a 90D ? Some girls she saw in slave rings definitely were worse off, with knockers practically covering all the surface of their chests.

She checked out her body more. She knew her battle scars down to a one, and they all had been removed, replaced by supple, peachy skin. She didn’t even have any moles left. Damn, those doctors really knew their shit, didn’t they ?

Her hair was still short and spiky. She actually felt great relief for that. She always figured that if slavers did get to her one day, her tomboyish look would be the first thing to go. Men can’t handle a little difference...

“Oh, right, there’s a mirror.” She thought out loud.

She got out of bed and walked to the make-up table. She looked in the mirror and...

She was dumbfounded.

She saw herself—neither her features nor her hair had been changed, although the latter was a bit frayed, what will all the helmets, but...It was like the discovery of a lifetime.

“Oh...my...God...I’m so...”

Her heart exploded with joy. Her mouth formed a wide smile while her hands danced to various parts of her body.

“I’m so pretty !”

She truly felt that with every fiber of her being. How could she have not noticed ? All these years in front of the mirror and she couldn’t appreciate how beautiful she was ? She often was attracted to various men in the past, but nothing she could call true love. But here it was. She immediately fell for herself.

But she was greasy !

“A shower. I need a shower.”

She practically ran to the bathroom and poured herself a long, hot, strangely relieving shower. Once clean as a whistle, she rushed to the mirror again.

“Hey, my hair’s off. Gel to the rescue !”

Without hesitation, she took a bottle of gel and fixed up her spikes.

“There ! Badass and beautiful. God I’m hot.”

She took another close examination of her face. She truly hadn’t been changed in this department, how come she felt so pretty ? She noticed, though, that a scar was left. The main scar on her face, one going from the upper lip to the side of her nose, was gone. But one tiny scar on her cheekbone was still here. It looked so pretty. It added an air of adventure to her.

“Hm, maybe if I do that thing I did back in middle school...”

She rummaged through the drawers, dismissing beauty products and the like. She took a box of small adhesive bandages and put one over her scar. Wow, it really worked wonders. So sporty !

“Clothes, clothes, what did they gave me...”

She turned to the cupboard, and was relieved to see, again, her old jacket, tank top and fitting pants, but she had a sudden interest in the other clothes. Maybe she can be even prettier !

There were dresses and other utterly feminine crap, but she didn’t have any interest in that. She was a girl, for sure, and always tried to have at least some modicum of femininity, but she was very much a tomboy, and becoming a Pretty wasn’t going to change that.

She settled on keeping her jacket and pants, but replacing the tank top with a more revealing tube top. Nothing wrong with letting her abs show.

She stood there, in front of the mirror, smiling vacantly, trying various poses, punching the air, and occasionally trying out her new breasts. The girls certainly were firm !

Until a sinking feeling came over her.

“What in fucking hell am I doing ?”

She was so overcome with ecstasy at her beauty she didn’t even realize she was acting very out of character. she didn’t care about her appearance. They did that. Shit. They really turned her into someone else. A Pretty. The name certainly made sense now.

Right on cue, her handler came into the room.

“Well, I see the dollification was a resounding success.”

Kylie knew damn well he was right. For all her toughness before acquisition, they certainly held all of her strings now.

“Turn me back.” she managed only to say it in an half-hearted whisper. Her heart was too busy relishing how Lawrence could see how pretty she was.

“Why would we ? You turned out very nice. Anyway, let’s debrief you, shall we ?”

“There’s no need, is there ? I’m a narcissistic idiot now.”

“The most obvious change, of course, is that we made you truly, deeply attached to your appearance. The most identifiable hallmark of our trademark modifications. Our Pretties usually were females attached to it in the first place, but it was the first time we have an unkempt tomboy. Some had doubts the dollification would work, but evidently, those doubts weren’t founded. We even linked your attachment to your unique style.”

“And if it hadn’t had worked ?”

“Your owner was prepared to turn you into a girly girl if your tastes couldn’t be preserved.”

“My owner...why doesn’t it feel revolting ?”

“Because you underwent a lot more changes than are immediately evident. You remember how you said you couldn’t function in society ? It was a pretty hollow statement compared to now. You’re no longer human. In fact, you no longer think of yourself as one.”

What ? Of course she was hum...

No, that wasn’t true, was it ? Twice since she woke up, she thought of herself as a Pretty. That’s...that’s what she was. She knew it. She was too far gone. She had been molded. Turned into a doll.

“Yeah...You’re right, Sir.”

“Along with feelings of deference towards humans. Not total obedience, again, you’re not a true slave, but you instinctively see us as superior. You can always rebel, but that will never amount to anything harmful.”

That was it. She couldn’t let the fucker gloat any longer. She turned her back to him, flipping him the bird. Ramming into him and biting his face off never even occurred to her.

“Fuck off, Sir. Just...go to hell.”

“Unfortunately, that’s only the beginning. A Pretty has autonomy of movement, but we have to make sure she doesn’t waste precious company time trying to escape. Two measures were thus put inside your programming.”

“I don’t want to hear it, okay ! As a matter of fact I’ll escape now before you can do any more fucking damage !”

“Please try. I’ll just stand there, I won’t get in your way.”

Good. She proceeded to inspect the room thoroughly for the first time.

“Not going to be owned by some nerd, dammit.”

The door was locked, of course, there wasn’t any windows...At first sight, it certainly looked like a prison cell. A prison cell with nice clothes...

“Hm, I wonder if I would look prettier with some kind of headgear...A bandana, perhaps ? Hey, nerd, Sir ? What do you think ?”

“I think you just proved my point.”

Kylie swallowed. Her mind just up and wandered off to the subject of clothing. That wasn’t looking good.

“Simply put, we lowered your attention span, made you more prone to frolicking and seeking instant gratification than planning anything. You may also notice you have a rather high tendency of thinking out loud. Our clients prefer when a Pretty is easily readable and eager to play games. It also doubles as a nice security measure.”

“Okay...Okay, you know what ? No more games. I’m sick of this, every revelation hits like a goddamn rock. I’m a pet. I’m useless. I get it. Just how freaking useless ?”

A smile shined through the impassible Pretty-maker’s mask.

“The totality of the dollifying treatment include powerful self-admiration, focus for appearance and exhibitionism fetish, obsession for cleanliness, acceptance of subhuman status, lowered attention span, heightened playfulness, euphoric and seductive response to compliments regarding attractiveness, complete bisexuality and the fan favorite, unshakeable love between Pretties despite the need to compete for the attention

of your clients.”

“So, a fucking slut.”

“Well again, your libido is still normal compared to a standard sex slave. But yes, it is pitifully easy to get in your pants. A Pretty is, after all, a sex worker. I’ll demonstrate, but for now, your cosmetic changes, if you will Kylie ?”

“Oh, yeah, that’s right. Those.”

She looked at herself in the mirror and all her anger vanished. Her hands flew to the tube top. “Thanks for the job on my girls, Sir, it really was terrific.”

“Glad you agree. Standard Pretty surgery include total dermal improvement, except for the small scar in your case, sterilization—of course, you are in no condition to raise a child—permanent hair removal everywhere except the head, and modified sweat glands.”

What ? That last one was odd.

“Modified sweat glands ?”

“Since the skins of prospective Pretties are heavily modified in the first place, our researchers figured it would be the occasion to make you naturally secrete perfume. Most Pretties get a floral scent but yours was more gender neutral.”

She smelled under her armpit. Holy shit, it smelled like sweet almonds and cinnamon

“This is sick, and yet...cool, I guess. Anyway, don’t think I forgot that there were also things my owner asked ? Fuck, don’t use that word...”

“Right you are. By now I am not allowed to reveal what you will be as a finished product, but I can inform you you now have much better night vision than a normal human. A costly operation, to be sure.”

“Wha ? What’s the point ?”

“You will know soon enough. For now, it’s time for me to enjoy the product of my hard work.”

“Oh shit, here it comes” came the thoughts right through Kylie’s mouth. “He’s gonna rape me”

“I assure you, there is no need. All part of your treatment.” He took a step forward, as she did the contrary. He looked at her in the eyes. “Kylie, you’re truly beautiful. Even when scarred you were something special, but now, even without makeup and with a boyish cut, you’re a marvel.”

Kylie blinked.

Feelings engulfed her. Boundless pride, complete confidence in herself. Damn right she was a marvel. All her anger washed away in the wonderful feeling of her prettiness being acknowledged. Who fucking cares she wasn’t able to hold a job ? She was a Pretty. A stunningly sexy thing that could have pleasure anytime. And she will sure as fuck won’t be denied by this emotionless chump in a lab coat.

She smiled wide.

“Well I hope you can hold up to these words, nerd, because this Pretty is going to make you scream.”

He seemed briefly surprised, before he was grappled by his tie and flung into the pink satin bed.

He wanted to talk, but his lips were sealed by Kylie’s furious kiss as she was ripping his shirt apart. That was not what he was expected. Pretties were conditioned to become seductive to whoever complimented them, but that was a bit above and beyond the call of duty. The former mercenary was a storm. In under a minute, she had ripped both of their clothes apart.

“Miss Heisenberg, this...is not how a Pretty treats a human !”

“What, she doesn’t fuck the nice guy who finds her pretty ? Look at that, you’re rock hard ! Hmmmm...”

She stroked her tits, unable to believe how much a guy’s appreciation turned her on. It all felt incredibly right. Her body was the center of her world, and it needed satisfaction hard.

Without hesitation, she began to ride him. A real dick. How could she not want that after so long ?

“Aaaah yes ! Yees !”

While she was humping up and down, she made dance movements, undulating the upper part of her body. The man who had stripped her of all she was stared at her tits, and all she could do, all she wanted to do, was to bask in his stare.

“Screw being free, this rocks so fucking HARD !”

Kylie was smiling wide, enjoying every bit of pleasure, squeezing her sex has hard as she could on his shaft. She forced Lawrence to change positions several times, always so he could stare at her jiggling breasts.

“Fuck your sex kitten ! FUCK YOUR PRETTY !”

Even when he came inside her, she would have none of it. She still pinned him down to the bed and continued to kiss him passionately. He was completely overpowered : She could not use her strength for fighting, but she sure could use it in bed. It was only after a while that she began to calm down.

She saw the eyes of her tormentor. Wide with something between disbelief and exhaustion.

“Girl”, said he in a tone well outside of his habitual range, “I cannot flippin’ believe it. Forget sex kitten, you’re a sex tiger ! I screw all the new pretties when they get out of dollification, perks of the job, and they were all clearly submissive...It seems your dominant character cannot be held back...”

“Yeah, but...”

“And you have some technique...The dancing show, your squeezing...you’re a goddamn natural !”

Kylie got out of bed. Her satisfaction still felt very real, and her heart singed at the praise, but now the regrets of her conscious mind had taken over. She had fucked her own brainwasher. Sure, she wasn’t thinking of him as a Master or anything, but as free as she was, she wasn’t any longer in control. She couldn’t still call herself a mercenary. Even now she was peeking at the mirror, gasping at how hot she looked, glazed in the sweat of sex. She was a high-quality whore. A Pretty.

She took a shower in complete silence. The smell of cinnamon was overwhelming but slowly receded into the cold water. When she got out, he was back to his clothes, though one of his coat’s pocket was gone, torn away by her sexual fury.

“Well, now that we know you’ve truly become a Pretty” Said Lawrence, regaining his habitual neutrality, “I think it is time to give you this.”

Her handler produced a shining black briefcase he had put near the door. She had just assumed it was his.

“What is it ?”

“Your belongings.”

“What ?” She thought out loud. “Is this a joke ?” She opened the briefcase anyway and found...A smart tablet, a credit card and an envelope.

“As I already emphasized, miss Heisenberg, you are not a slave. Granted, you’re not exactly in a conventional line of work, since you are as of now an unwillingly employed and heavily modified escort girl, but the service we provide to customers is clear subservience without the loss of identity. What good would you be as an intelligent companion if you cannot forge your own experiences ?

“You...are paying me for this ?”

“Seven thousand dollars per month plus all tips you can get from customers minus a ten percent cut for the company. An advance of one month’s salary has been paid for your courage in handling the treatment. You cannot get out of this archeology for your own safety, but you will be given gradual access to the Internet and freedom for your purchases as you prove your loyalty. You can either order online or ask directly to the staff. What you wear, eat, and do as a hobby is entirely up to you. Just use the identity mentioned in the envelope for any and all business with the outside world.”

“If I’m paid that much, why the hell did you have to turn me into a Pretty, you fucking asshole, Sir ?”

“You’re a special order, you wouldn’t be considered for recruitment as an escort now would you ?”

“I’m talking about your system in general, Sir.”

“Well, our customers are still here for the dominance. They still want the absolute control they have over slaves, just with a bit more spirit to at least feel like a player. I assure you, you dolls are extremely popular. You’ll see some very important people during your life here, and you’ll enjoy the company of every single one.”

Kylie just stared at the briefcase. That was it, then ? Her life would forever be that of a plaything ? Was she to be freed when she’ll grow old and decrepit ? Or were they able to keep her young and beautiful forever ? That would be great...

“Before I forget. It might be of interest to you that your programming has considerably less effect in a purely written medium. You can mostly act like a human on the Internet. However, you are monitored at all times until your treatment is completely over and all thoughts of escaping are gone from your pretty head. I’m sure you understand.”

“Yeah, I do, unfortunately.”

“Well then. Our business is concluded from now, you have now access to the entirety of the Pretties quarters. Take time to get to know each other, you are bound to like them. We will see each other again in a week, when your personal conditioning and your streamlining will take place. Enjoy yourself.”

And with that, he left. Leaving behind a thick sexual musk mixed with cinnamon in the air, and a young woman who understood all too well she was entirely fucked.