The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Part 4 — Prettier Still

They slept together all night in the love room, exhausted and fulfilled, snuggling each other for warmth.

When Kylie woke up, the sexual need had mostly receded, but seeing her figure in the mirror filled her with another need. Once again, she was completely entranced by her own beauty. She had to pretty herself up. Take a shower. Fix her hair. Pick the right clothes. THAT was the most important thing in the world for her right now. She had been the first one to wake up, which had usually been the case for all her former life, and briefly considered waking the others to tell them where she went. But then, she realized the other time she was so utterly taken in by her own beauty was right after waking up as well.

Morning was a Pretty’s sacred beauty time. They’d understand.

Kylie went to her room, took a shower and spent some time in front of the mirror, taking care of her hair and just admiring herself. It was amazing how good that made her feel. This self-absorption, the core of her new nature, it felt worth all the horrible stuff they did to her. And unlike the previous day, when she eventually snapped out of it, this time her conscious mind agreed. On its own terms.

“Free or not, face it Kylie, you are the SHIT.”

Maybe she was now ensnared in the Pretty spell, but that didn’t feel important. What did was that she finally realized why all the male employers she met wanted her. It had annoyed her, but now it made her

feel proud and powerful. She had refused herself a reason to feel great, and, well, even if it was brainwashing that opened her eyes, it didn’t feel any less awesome.

Recalling what Alyssa said, she still had one day until...work. She had to use it ! Now that she knew full well how pretty she was, she just HAD to capitalize on that. She took the tablet and looked for the company store Selena had mentioned. Sure enough, it was on the main page. “Make me Prettier”. Tacky, but accurately reflected her thoughts. It looked like a virtual store with five categories :Surgeries, conditioning, commodities, beauty products, clothing, and tatoos/piercings.

Surgeries listed things like breast augmentation or reduction, changing her sweat perfume, increasing her sexual sensitivity—why did it felt like Selena took that ?—or minor things like changing eye color. Some things were awfully expensive. Especially that sexual sensitivity thing : Twenty fucking grand. Not that it interested her in the slightest, that sounded great for becoming a true sex-starved slave in a hurry.

Conditioning was, well, choosing to be brainwashed again for some reason. Not even going to browse it, Kylie thought.

Commodities were about furnishing her private room. She was relieved to see she could change the entire color scheme, although that cost more than a thousand and she didn’t plan to be in that God-forsaken place when her Streamlining was due.

Beauty products ? Fuck off. She didn’t need that to be the sexiest.

Clothing was more like it. There were too many dresses in her closet, she needed more variety. But though there was a relatively small amount of choice in the company store, compared to the real world at least, which she had access to anyway, it was still much more clothes than Kylie was used to deal with. Fortunately, there were bundles. “Elegant”, “Cute”, “Sexy”, “Spunky”, “Tomboyish”. The last item was labeled “new !". Yeah, of course it was. No use shunning what was obviously made for her. A minute later, she had five hundred bucks worth of clothes she was fairly confident she would like inbound for her collection. Great !

Then she had arrived at the last category. Tattoos and piercings.

She thought about dismissing it, but remembered how sexy Selena’s tattoo was. She browsed the category. Predictably, most of it were feminine designs with flowers and shit, but there were several tribal designs, simple and badass. She looked in the mirror, imagined herself with those, and gasped. It would be so cool.

The designs had no price tags, instead instructing to call the Foundation. So she called the internal phone number mentioned and hit the call center.

“Internal services, what can we do for you, Pretty ?”

“I want to get some tattoos, Ma’am.” Acknowledging all humans, even a call center employee, as above her once again flew right out of her mouth. How humiliating.

“Sure. An escort team will pick you up at the entrance gate right away.”

Kylie quickly made her way there. The door opened, and no less than four guards with stun batons were behind it. She genuinely was there to get tattooed, but she guessed it was fair if they made sure it wasn’t her trying to escape. Well, she thought of it, briefly, but...again, her muscle memory was gone. She had no idea how to take them on. She didn’t have the feel for the battlefield anymore. She, however, very much had the feel for her beauty. And the guards were looking at it !

“Follow us.”

“Yes, Sir.”

They led her to the tattoo parlor. Two guards stayed in the room. Here, a hip-looking guy smiled at her.

“Fresh out of treatment and you already want to get inked ? I like your style.”

“Well, even though I want to escape, I still want to be beautiful, Sir.”

“Trust me, you only want to be beautiful. So, choose your ink, doll. Take your time.”

He handed her a book. She flew right past the flowery designs and went to the tribal. Still, there was a lot of choices. Emplacement, size, complexity...And she eventually settled for three separate tattoos. She pointed them to the tattoo artist.

“Definitely not a girl’s tats...Alright, that will be 465$.”

Almost one grand spent in an hour. Bah, she was paid handsomely, no big deal. She took her credit card and paid, just like Before. No pressure, her choice entirely.

“Just sit in the chair, I’ll get it done before lunch.”

She did sit, and to her delight, they were as thoughtful as putting a mirror on the ceiling ! She could admire herself get tattooed. She couldn’t dream of a better way to pass the time ! When the needle began to buzz, she was already smiling vacantly at her pretty reflection.

The tattoo artist completed her left arm rather quickly. sure, the design was simple as opposed to all the multicolor bullshit the catalog had, but he was swift and precise. Maybe the fact her skin was completely hairless helped, too.

Kylie was content. And she knew it hadn’t anything to do with the programming. She had chosen to get inked when she was alone in her room. She had chosen to change drastically her appearance in a way that wasn’t guaranteed at all to fit a customer’s tastes. She paid with her money. These tattoos were hers, and hers only. She had made a decision from start to finish, without any outside influence. For the first time, all this talk about her being more than a slave felt real.

So when she returned to Coppelia Park, her new home, it was with confidence and pride. Her sisters were bathing in the pond. She waved enthusiastically, her jacket still covering her new features.

“Hey girls ! Sorry for leaving you, I was getting some upgrades !”

“No problem Ky ! Getting a surgery ?” Asked Terri.

“Nope, sweet tattoos !”

She removed her jacket and swung it into the air for dramatic effect.

“Oh my God, is this as sweet as it looks ?” Said Terri.

“Wooow, you look so cool !” Gasped Alyssa, getting out of the water.

“And manly ! Put on a strap-on and I’m all yours !” Cooed Selena.

She couldn’t help but look at one of the many mmirrors and pose while her sisters were gathering around her. She now sported a tribal band around her left bicep, a full-sleeve tribal tatoo on her right arm, from wrist to shoulder included, and a tiger head drawn in a circle on her neck, just below her hairline. They were all entirely black and stylized.

“I was checking the “Make me Prettier” thing on my tablet after waking up, and after seeing the catalog I just knew my hot body needed some ink.”

“And you were right, girl !” Said Terri. “I don’t know, it’s like you’re even more “you” than before.”

“I feel girlier than ever with you in the gang ! Tee-hee !” Giggled Alyssa before kissing her deeply.

While Kylie responded tenderly to her big-breasted sweetheart, Christina made an observation.

“This is not going to suit the taste of a few regular customers,” sensibly reasoned Christina, “but the fee for entering our park is one hundred dollars per hour and per Pretty, so unless they’re feeling wasteful, they’ll find a reason to like you.”

“And even if they do ignore Kylie-chan”, observed Emily, “which would be stupid of them given how gorgeous she is, well, time off is good, ne ?”

“Wait”, intervened Kylie. “How much did you say, Christina ? One hundred per hour and per Pretty ? That’s...”

“Four thousand and height hundred dollars for the maximum of 8 hours spent with us. Given up to four customers can be in our park at any time, the Foundation can expect an average of seventy thousand per month for our garden alone, plus the minor tip percentage. Well in excess of our salaries.”

“You’re sure knowledgeable about the workings of the Foundation, eh Christina ?”

“Naturally, Ky. I spend my free time educating myself in economics, math and chatting with human employees. I find it the most fulfilling. Second to Sex, of course.”

“Christina is so mature !” Praised Alyssa while hugging Kylie. “I prefer playing on the net and watching funny videos !”

“Weren’t you a student ?” Asked Kylie.

“Yeah, socio-economics, but now all I want to do is love and have fun. The fundation really gave me the ideal life ! I’m so thankful !”

Selena grinned at seeing the two of them hugging each other.

“We’ll leave you two future BFFs alone. I still have some calories to burn.”

“Okay Sel ! See ya !”

And they were off. Kylie was alone with Alyssa.

She looked deeply, lovingly into her blue eyes.

“Ya know”, the blonde said, brushing her hand against Kylie’s pussy, which she felt even through her pants. “Selena said yesterday you should learn the profession in the field. I don’t think she’s right. You do need to know some things.”

“Like what ?”

“Come to my room !”

“Anytime, Alyssa.”

Moments later, they were in her room, which was very pink and very fuzzy.

“I...I know the first week is scary. Kylie is so brave...I was crying like a baby the whole time. I only stopped begging for my freedom when the other Pretties or customers were seducing me.”

“And then you were...”

“Streamlined, yeah. It’s been a year and it was the best one of my life. So I get why you’re reluctant, and I know that won’t help you but...You should be looking forward to it.”

“Uh, yeah, no thanks...But what do they do to you in there ?”

“I can’t tell you...But it’s special.”

“Right, uh...Can we talk about work ?”

“Oh, right ! Well...first, customers can be very different to one another. Some will just want to make love, some will try and succeed to seduce you, some will want to play games, some will want to chat and know you...You can never be sure what it will be, so you should just be yourself and see where it goes.”

“Be myself ? That could be dangerous...”

“Don’t worry ! Selena and Terri taunt customers all the time, but the humans know they can still make love to them as soon as they want, it’s kind of like foreplay !”

“It’s more like they can rape us for acting like we’re human...”

“No, it’s really not like that. We’re the ultimate lovers. No matter what happens, we’ll love our clients. At first they have to give birth to that love, but in time, you’ll be in love with everyone. It’s an amazing feeling. Like we’re angels of love !”

“But...I’m really, really not a lover, Alyssa...”

“Yes you are. You’ve already given your love to us.”

“But that’s different ! You’re my sisters, my equals...”

“Yeah, but it’s in you. A Pretty’s soul is a ball of loving feelings that wants to get out. You’re tough love, sure, but you’re love...The customers know that. They don’t want an act. They want you. Well, unless they’re requesting cosplays...”

“That happens ?”

“Yeah, of course ! Remember the sign ? One of the rules is that they can request we wear anything they bring. And that usually means costumes. I’ve played a super-heroine once ! I felt so sexy !”

Kylie remained silent. Of course there would be kinky requests.

“Oh, I remembered ! Wednesday is when Mister Walhart shows up.”

“What, Lloyd Walhart ? The director ?”

“The very same !”

“Wow, talk about VIP.”

“You’ll get to love all kinds of famous people ! Anyway, Mister Walhart likes big titties. So I’m his favorite, naturally, but I bet he’ll want us together from now on !” Squealed Alyssa while fondling Kylie’s chest.

“He didn’t like Selena ?”

“Naw, not enough, but I know you will be ! Anyway, you’ll want to know how to use your delicious boobies.”

“You mean...on a dick ?”

“Yeah ! I’ll teach you right away ! You’ll be a world-class titfucker in no time !”

“I’m...not sure I want that, Alyssa.”

“You’ll have to ! You definitely have the stuff for that so like me, you’ll be asked to do it just about every day. I kind of replaces the blowjob, really. Don’t worry, with our treatment, we probably enjoy it more than them.”

“What do you mean ?”

“No more talking, Ky ! Titties ahoy !”

Alyssa took a large dildo out of a drawer, and then pulled Kylie on her bed. She guided her in the training position : Alyssa on the bottom, and Kylie on top, supine. Alyssa placed the dildo in Kylie’s cleavage, holding it firmly by the bottom.

“Ooookay, what now ?”

“What now is that you listen to your senior Pretty and push your juicy tits together.”

As Kylie complied, she felt the hand of sweet Alyssa on her pussy. Caressing it, taunting it, firing the flames of pleasure anew.

“Good. Now move your titties and feel them flowing against the cock. It’s all about the contact. You’re moving your hands but it’s the contact you must focus on.”

While she followed the instructions, Kylie felt a new kind of warmth in her breasts. It wasn’t like them being fondled or sucked on. It rippled through them and felt far more satisfying. With this and Alyssa’s expert hand invading her temple, she began to breathe heavily and lose herself in the pleasure.

“Yeah, you’re getting it ! Carry on like that, just appreciate the flow. And look how sexy your titties are, dancing like that !”

Kylie looked, and saw her breasts flowing. Her programming kicked in and sent her into an euphoric state.

“They’re so beautiful, Alyssa...”

“Exactly ! Don’t you like seeing them like that ?”

“I...I love it ! It makes me feel so pretty !”

“I told you it would ! A blowjob’s nice but there’s nothing like a paizuri to send our Pretty hearts in the sky...”

“This is so awesome...I’m so glad they gave me these...”

“You must really learn to love your boobies, Ky. The customers will want to play with them all the more if you focus on them.”

“I love them plenty already...”

“Yeah, but it doesn’t show on the outside. I’ll teach you that as well. For now, continue what you’re doing, but kiss and lick the dildo.”

Kylie was too far gone in the pleasure not to find it was a good idea, even though she strictly never touched a penis like that. Without breaking the flow she applied with her tits, she began to service with her mouth.

“A little more...Focus on your beauty. That dick may seem arrogant, but it worships you.”

It was true. Maybe she was the brainwashed girl, but the customer will have paid an arm and a leg to come here. She was the statuesque beauty, not the one begging to have her. Excited and euphoric, Kylie took the shaft in her mouth entirely.

When she knew Kylie truly appreciated the titfucking, Alyssa pressed the button at the base of the dildo. A load of sperm spewed forth. She thrust her fingers deep into the tomboy’s pussy.

“Swallow it, Ky !”

Kylie briefly panicked. She couldn’t swallow that ! That’s what a slut does !

“Come on, swallow it or it will fall on your body !”

Superseding any thoughts or disgust, the vision of semen on her smooth skin came to Kylie, and revolted her down to her soul. She swallowed in a hurry. It tasted kinda gross, though. She began to cough. Alyssa let her gently roll on the bedsheets.

“Fuck ! That’s just gross !”

“It’s real semen. I know, not the greatest tasting thing ever. But it sure beats dirtying ourselves. Anyway, you did great ! From now on you’re a proud member of the Boobie Brigade, formerly just me !”

“Hmm...Look, I won’t deny that felt great right until the semen, but...I just have a hard time finding that cool.”

“Yeah, I know, you just can’t accept things until the Streamlining. But you’re going to go through it anyway, and I love you so...I can’t stand you being unhappy. I want to help you like it...”

Alyssa was almost crying. Kylie felt a pang of guilt. She took her in her arms and cuddled her.

“You know I can’t willingly abandon my freedom like that. I don’t want to quit being a human, and I want to get back to my violent life, not because it’s better, but because it’s mine. My choice. Even if I come to love it, this life is my owner’s choice. But if I’m doomed to become a happy plaything whose most important priority is being and feeling sexy...I’m glad I have you by my side.”

“You...You mean it ?”

“Yes.”

They kissed lovingly.