The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For a Prettier World

Part 6 — Pretty In Love

Kylie woke up. She didn’t remember going to bed. The clock said 5:12 PM. Just a nap...Well, two sex sessions can be exhausting...Anyway, the others were probably waiting for her.

All things considered, she thought, being a prostitute wasn’t that bad...

“I mean, yeah, degrading job and all that, but...I don’t know, in a sense it’s kinda liberating. I really do like having fun with my girly bits.”

She felt feminine. She always had built her life around being as tomboyish as possible, but never actually considered pretending to be a man. She just had the desire to prove she, as a girl, could be completely fucking terrifying. But the rocker had broken down something of a barrier. Amid all those shackles she had as a Pretty, she felt a budding desire to be girly. Soft. Loving. Sexy. But still herself.

“Could I be both a badass and a sweetheart ?”

This thought intrigued Kylie, but she had to leave it hanging for now. It had been some time since she hadn’t exercised. Not outside of bed at least. Her muscles were beginning to protest.

“Well, not important ! To the gym !”

She went to the park, and found some of the crew tending the bar. She went there. There was a single customer, eating a T-bone steack while being cuddled by Alyssa and Emily. The big-breasted beauty, upon seeing Kylie, waved.

“Hey ! Are you feeling better ?”

“Yeah, thanks, Lyssa.” Kylie then turned to the customer. “Having fun, Sir ?”

“Yes, thank you. As you see, I’m well accompanied. I doubt I’ll require your services.”

“Your loss. Be nice to them !”

She turned around. Phew, one less asshole to worry about, this one is clearly into sweet little things. She could hit the gym without worry.

And hit the gym she did. Exercising had been a blast. She did have a bit of trouble on the treadmill though, her new breasts disturbing her balance and jiggling too much. She even had to go back to her room to get a reinforced bra, and even then it felt uncomfortable. She had liked the augmentation, but the drawbacks finally dawned on her. Her body was made for sex now rather than sports.

In that vein, the weight machines, she noticed, had a ridiculously low maximum weight. Nobody could body build with this. Keeping ripped, yes, but only to a point. Sports girl. Gymnast maybe. Her body was past that point, she had arms that looked like she’d have her chances in a arm wrestling competition. In time, her body would become less threatening. This could, of course, only be intended.

She was relaxing in a beach chair near the pool when she heard Alyssa’s voice.

“There she is ! Hey, Ky !”

She got in, holding the hands of a man. A man Kylie instantly recognized. Lloyd Walhart. The Blazing Warriors were one thing, but Walhart was the real deal. A major Hollywood player. The man behind some of the most iconic movies in recent history. He wasn’t exactly young, but his physical appearance was somewhat irrelevant. She got up. The director looked at her and smile.

“My sweet Alyssa, you understand me as well as ever. Kylie, is it ? I’m Lloyd Walhart. Would you care to join Alyssa and me in the VIP room ?”

Kylie walked to him, relishing the delicious feeling of being stared at.

“Well, from what I understand you’re a major breast fetishist, which makes you a creep, but meeting you is still an honor, and I wouldn’t dream missing some time with my favorite sister.”

“Favorite ?” Gasped Alyssa. “You mean it ?”

“Well...of course I do. I mean, I know you the best and you always supported me.”

He laughed.

“Yes, yes, I know my penchants are not what you would call admirable, do forgive me. But I see you two have a relationship that would make my weekly visit here a tad more upbeat.”

Alyssa went crimson red.

“It’s settled ! To the VIP room !”

He took both Alyssa and Kylie’s hands, and went to the entrance door. He pressed a button, and it opened, revealing a man dressed like a butler.

“Oh, you’ll be taking two Pretties this time, Sir ?”

“Yes. Please change the fee accordingly.”

“Of course. Please, this way Sir.”

She followed the director meekly. There were guards escorting them, but that was unnecessary. She knew better than to try to hurt a human.

Alyssa still looked flustered. Kylie figured it was just her good girl personality.

Eventually, they went in an elevator, still accompanied by security personnel, and the butler opened a door, letting Walhart, enter before locking up behind them. The “room” was, in fact, a penthouse, with an interior swimming pool and garden. She could even see the city’s rooftops. For the first time since her abduction, she could see the outside world.

And it wasn’t, in fact, a ray of hope. It felt much more like a threat.

“Okay, girls, let’s not waste any more time with your assets covered.”

Alyssa quickly removed her pink pullover and bra, leaving her melon-sized breasts out in the open. Kylie quickly joined her. And though she already had removed her bra during sex, just standing like that with those heavy breasts dangling felt a bit weird.

Walhart sat in a sofa, opening a champagne bottle that was prepared for them.

“Soo...What are we going to do exactly ?” Asked Kylie, a bit apprehensive but mostly curious.

“Well, usually, when I’m with Mr.Walhart, we talk about things while the both of us play with my boobies. But now that there’s two of us...”

“Well I had an idea when I saw Alyssa’s enthusiasm to invite a new girl to our parties,” explained the director while pouring three glasses. “Why don’t you two get together and have fun ? Of course, I’ll surely claim you at some point, but the dynamics of a relationship between two Pretties intrigue me.”

“Fine by me.” Answered Kylie, taking Alyssa’s hand.

“Okay, Sir !”

They thus sat together in the sofa opposite to Walhart’s across the table. Alyssa rested her head on Kylie’s shoulder. The tomboy stroked her hair lovingly for a bit before taking a glass.

“To be honest, that’s not what I expected.”

“Did you expect something more direct ?”

“Well, hiring some brainwashed prostitutes with a specific request for big breasts doesn’t hint at platonicism, really...”

“You should be right, and though...I am no longer a young man, Kylie. I had my share of sexual thrills. Still have, I swear some Hollywood producers consider going to a sex slave ring as a status symbol now.”

“Why doesn’t it surprise me ?”

“Why do you even ask yourself the question ? Anyway, you Pretties have something slaves don’t have, that much is obvious, but the reason I’ve come to visit Alyssa almost every week is that you also have something free women don’t have.”

Kylie raised an eyebrow.

“What the hell could you possibly mean ? We’re broken. I feel like a wind-up doll sometimes, just obeying a routine.”

“Well, that is, in part, what I mean. You’re self-conscious enough to offer a unique insight. You’re novels all of your own. You helplessly follow a script that you cannot waver from, but you bring life to it. That would be close to my definition of art. By design, and yet alive. You’re both living beings and art.”

Kylie drank the fancy alcohol, listening. By design. Yes, it was like that. The eventual outcome of her interactions had been decided. She would have sex, and she would like it. The programming itself was composed of many things, but they all more or less boiled down to that simple purpose. Did that really make her “art” though ?

“And you are all unique. Take Alyssa. Did you ever told her your life story, dear ?”

“Well...just the gist of it, Sir.”

“I’m sure your sister will be interested in hearing it in full.”

“Would you ?” Alyssa asked her with puppy eyes.

“Of course, Lyssa.”

“Well...I didn’t tell you the whole story about my college life...Please don’t be upset.

I wasn’t at all like I am now. I mean, physically speaking, I was mostly the same, I just had the same boobies you have now. But though I looked like an innocent sweetheart with sex appeal, I...in truth I was a total jerk. I used nice boys who trusted me. To get good grades, money, information I could bargain with...And then dispose of them while acting innocent as always. I ruined lives. I was awful. And then I was acquired by the foundation. Assigned to the Coppelia. And with our sisters...I found out what it was like to those I dated. Soft, happy...Sure, I wanted out, by instinct, like we all do. But mostly I was ashamed. I thought this was retribution. I lived using my charms as a weapon, so I was reduced to that.”

“And then you were streamlined, yeah ?”

“Yeah but...Before that, I bought something. You know the “Make me Prettier” Conditioning section ?”

“What ? You don’t mean you...”

“Yes, I do. I decided to brainwash myself on my own terms. I bought a complete personality change.”

“How...How could you do that to yourself ?”

“Well...I really convinced myself I deserved sexual slavery because of my bitchy ways. So I asked them to wipe out those, and make my innocent sweetheart act my true self. I never knew, in truth, how that would feel. And when I woke up...thoughts that were completely foreign defined who I was. I had become something I imagined, something I wasn’t even close to being, and yet, it felt natural. Obvious. It’s an incredible experience, more than anything they force you to do.”

Kylie was shocked. Her sweet Alyssa was a construction, and not only that, a construction she chose ? Sure, on a rational level it was just cutting out the middle man in a redemption process, but...still.

“Anyway, yeah, that’s my story...Do you hate me ?”

“Hate you ?”

She turned Alyssa’s head to her and kissed her deeply.

“Sweetheart, you’re looking at a genuine monster. I’m not going to hate you because you used some dweebs. Plus, this was another person, right ? The Alyssa I like is you.”

Alyssa blushed and returned her kiss. Walhart smiled.

“You see what I mean ? Alyssa created herself besides the Foundation’s script. She made herself another being because of shame. This is a narrative you won’t find in a human woman. Technically, a Pretty can be anything she wants to be, with enough money. But enough about Alyssa for now...Who are you, Kylie ?”

The tomboy took another sip.

“Like I told her. A monster.”

“How so ?”

“Look, I love my life. But it ain’t no romanticized assassin business. I’m a thug, I break lives for the money and the adrenaline. I’m so fucked in the head, I killed for the first time when I was 14. Not a clean kill, either.

It was late at night, and I was practicing. I heard some noise outside. A cat howling. In pain, obviously. I went to look at my window, and there was a local nutjob. The type of hobo that obviously couldn’t tell half what he was doing even when sober. It looked like he had kicked the cat or something. That was kinda it—I chose, right here and there, I would kill the lunatic. Not out of anger, not really, I just...passed judgment. Like I had elected pop tarts were not worth my time.

I went out, followed the guy and his rambling, and when he got to his hideout, a public restroom, I went to town. First I took one of his bottles, broke it on a wall, and stabbed him in the eye with it. He tried to scream, but I hit him hard in the solar plexus three times, cutting his breath short. For five minutes straight, I kicked him with all my strength while he was weeping on the floor, begging for his life. I broke his nose, his fingers, a few ribs and teeth. This was not an assassination, it was pointless fucking torture. Even at my age, with my physical fitness he never stood a chance. When I killed him with my heel on his windpipe, it looked like a mob wasted him. And the only thing I felt was exhilarating power. I even took pictures. Sent them to somebody I knew for certain was in the mafia.

One week later, I had my first job. An old man who had contracted debt to the wrong people just to spend it in gifts to his estranged daughter. He couldn’t pay. Hell, his daughter didn’t even respond to the gifts. He was too depressed to even try to argue the debt. So I knocked him out, tied and gagged him, and called who I was asked to call in this case. Best as I can figure, the guy was cut up into whatever healthy parts he had left and sold to organ trafficking. I was seen in the area but never suspected. I was just a teenage girl. An ideal hitman. It was just the beginning of a lucrative career. Honestly ? My Pretty’s pay isn’t even close to breaking even.

So yeah, if Alyssa felt like becoming a Pretty was retribution, what the fuck should I think ? I don’t see why anyone would even think to turn me into a love doll as a fitting punishment.”

Alyssa was silent, looking at the floor. Or her breasts, whatever. Walhart was nodding.

“Yes, it is nasty business. Killers are glamorized, but you were absolutely living the gruesome aspect, without it affecting you.”

“Pretty much.”

“And now you’re a helpless doll. Once again, an interesting narrative. Though in your case becoming a Pretty doesn’t feel as much like retribution. If someone wanted to get back at you, surely giving you to the police was the method of choice. Rather, it appears to be mercy. You deserve the full brunt of justice, and yet someone has decided you would be reformed into a lover. Never able to hurt again.”

“Maybe it makes sense...My owner had to be fucked up somewhere to think that, though. You don’t reform criminals into whores.”

“That I cannot say. What do you think, Alyssa ?”

Alyssa looked deep in Kylie’s eyes.

“I knew it was something like that. I mean, I may have become a bit simple, but I’m not naïve to the point that I thought you killing since your teenage years wasn’t horrible. But...As a Pretty, I know who you were didn’t matter. Ever since you entered our park, Love has been your purpose in life. So that horrible history...It’s part of you, sure, but it’s just background noise, you know ? All that’s left is your personality, and how you will adapt it to becoming a Lover.”

Kylie sighed. Yes, it made sense Alyssa never saw her as who she was, or rather had been. She was thinking as a true, Streamlined Pretty. For her, Kylie was in transition. Still dealing with the remnants of her life, but for all intents and purposes, already like her. A being of pure love.

Walhart smirked.

“Even though, Alyssa, falling in love with her...”

Kylie’s eyes widened a bit. What the hell was this guy saying ? But when she looked at Alyssa, who was crimson red.

“M...M...Mister Walhart !”

“Ha ha ha, you’re too shy, my dear. You forget, I know you. I have never seen you quite so insistent as when you wanted me to bring Kylie along for our parties. Normally, almost anything fulfills you. It’s part of the persona you chose, after all. You wanted to get rid of the desire and ambition your former human self had. But love can push boundaries...”

Kylie didn’t know what to say. She thought Alyssa’s affection was due to the standard programming to feel devotion to other Pretties. But now she was thinking about it...they’ve been together whenever possible. Often hugging. Any sane observer would have considered the two of them to be girlfriends.

“Yes, Mister Walhart is right. We met recently, but for me it was love at first sight...I know the first week isn’t really a time when you’re in the mood to be all lovey-dovey though...”

“Yeah, not to mention the fact that I’m new at liking girls...”

“So...Sorry.”

“Aaaawww.”

Kylie hugged Alyssa.

“I’m not sure what love feels like, but I’m happy right now. Let’s be together, okay ?”

Alyssa’s cute face beamed with happiness as she returned the hug. The Pretties’ breasts were pressed against each other’s.

“All right Pretties, don’t let me stand in the way of your love. In fact, I’m looking forward to it. Do each other.”

Kylie almost said something along the lines of “Way to shit on the mood, jackass !” But instead she stared at her sister’s body. Dear God it was hot, maybe as sexy as her own. Was she in love with Alyssa ? She wasn’t sure, but the most negative answer she could come up with was “maybe”.

Knowing that...Sex had become their lives. It wasn’t like there was a decorum to follow, ceremonials to be made. Two sex dolls in love could only do one thing.

And so, she kissed Alyssa, and began to remove her skirt. Alyssa other. Sucking on their nipples. They were both glistening with sweat, sweet smelling Pretty sweat. Kylie’s pussy was burning with hunger like never before, and she herself was hungry for Alyssa’s. On the sofa, they got into a 69 position, face and tongue deep on each other’s temple. And the Hollywood director’s gaze only demultiplied the Pretties’ sexual trance. Soon, Kylie had a mind-blowing orgasm, and let out a high-pitched, utterly feminine cry. The feelings behind the sex magnified it so much, it made normal sex pass for frustrated masturbation. It knocked her right out of consciousness, lulling her into intense afterglow.

“He he, you lose, Kylie !” Gently laughed Alyssa.

“Come on, Pretties, it’s no time to slack off. You’ve made my dick rock hard and you should service it.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Kylie obeyed without thinking about it. She and her sister knelt at each side of Walhart’s shaft and began to use all four of their breasts, alternating who got to lick and suck on the tip. She felt a synergy with Alyssa, a seamless cooperation to serve their customer. Her breasts radiating pleasure both from the titfuck and from her nipples brushing against Alyssa’s.

“You make a lovely couple”, he said with jagged breath, stopping them by gently pushing their heads away. “Now for the next step...Kylie.”

“Yes ?” She answered, breathing heavily herself and knowing at least in part what was coming.

“You’re gorgeous. A paragon of sculpted female anatomy.”

The spell had been cast. Kylie’s mind became sex. The tiger had been awoken.

She got up and tore the director from the sofa. She saw a bed in a room to the right of the swimming pool, and pulled Walhart to it, tearing his clothes the entire way.

“Kylie is like that, Mr.Walhart.” Explained Alyssa, almost apologizing. “She becomes dominant when you trigger her. She’s the first one to do that, apparently...Even Selena becomes submissive.”

“She is certainly...energetic.”

“Shut the hell up and fuck me !”

The director got thrown on the bed and pounced on by the Pretty. He definitely didn’t expect that, but at the same time it didn’t surprise him that Kylie wouldn’t melt into a mewling little thing begging for sex. She fucked herself on his dick by force, pinning him on the bed, rubbing her breasts against him. It didn’t last long, though. Both of them were excited by the titfuck, and Kylie orgasmed in under two minutes. He came inside her shortly after.

“Goddamit...” She uttered while rolling on the bed. “Can we leave it at that ? I’m not feeling well right now...”

“Really ?”

“Yeah...Not feeling too god, need to recollect my thoughts.”

“Well you’re still working, so get up.”

“Oh, fuck you...” Whimpered Kylie.

Alyssa came to her and stroked her spiky hair.

“Come on, you’re slipping back into resistance. You need to get the arousal going.”

“I can’t have sex all the time, Lyssa...And I came two times already.”

“No but you sure need to get used to being horny for four hours straight. And coming twice is nothing for a Pretty. Come on, we’re just getting started.”

As she was pulled out of bed, Kylie got scared. Already she was feeling groggy and airheaded. She got more sex in a day that in an entire year. She felt like a dirty slut. And this was prudish for Pretty standards ? Yeah, of course it was

They spent some time in the pool, where the fresh water cleared Kylie’s thoughts a bit. Just enough to get “in the zone” again when Alyssa began to fondle and masturbate her. Her already mild resistance floated away, and once again she was ready to put on a show for her customer.

Walhart spent some time talking about his next project while ordering his dolls to cuddle. They were half paying attention to him and half yearning to screw each other proper. But the director kept them in limbo, insisting they answer his questions in their unfocused state. It was deliberate, of course. He liked the dreamy look in the eyes of a seriously horny girl. Plus, they were more honest in this state, and in his entourage of yes men, that proved to be useful feedback for his work from time to time. When he was alone with Alyssa, he was content to order her to fondle her breasts, but it was even hotter with two Pretties. He just had to order them to not touch their clits or penetrate their pussies so that they couldn’t orgasm.

“For example, there needs to be an action sequence that can also serve as exposition. Since the movie revolves around the idea that the hero is abandoning moral values in favor of pure results, I though said sequence would include the protagonist taking an innocent bystander as a human shield. What do you think ?”

“Huuh...” Tried to answer Kylie, her sister’s finger stroking her pussy lips while avoiding the button as ordered. “Bit too extreme, better for the end, no ? For buildup, you could just, dunno, make him shoot the main henchman dude in the foot...while he’s making a one liner or something.”

“Actually the ending is far more extreme than just a innocent human shield.”

“You mean, like...mmmngh...torture ?”

“Mainly, yes.”

“Torture’s too easy since all those war on terror’s exploitation films. Fuck yeah, don’t stop Lyssa...Make the hero...mmmmh...come on, Sir, let us fuck...”

“No. Continue. Make the hero...?”

Kylie couldn’t stand it. She wanted to be fucked. But horny as she was, she couldn’t defy the human’s orders.

“Make him bring the bad guy’s innocent child and shoot him in the head. Trust me, that brings any cocky bitch down a notch.”

“Wow, that’s...dark. You did that ?”

“Yeah. Former NAVY seal. Aaah...Too dangerous to engage, so bam, wasted his kid before his eyes. He was too busy howling to realize I still had a gun.”

Kylie confessed to this shocking crime while half out of it from pleasure. If she still was her former self, she would only have told him this story because she knew Walhart wasn’t going to walk out of there. But now, she was so vulnerable and compliant...

Maybe he could use that crime, he thought, though with the villain’s wife, child’s just too gruesome.

Later, he decided to reward her. When they got out of the pool, he handed the two Pretties a double-ended, remarkably thick dildo.

“Now you two can fuck until you’re exhausted. Make it a show, girls.”

Neither Kylie or Alyssa argued. He had teased them for over an hour and they were mad with frustration. They slid the dildo inside their pussies and went to town. Anyone walking in in the following hour would have thought of Kylie as a wanton slut. She had been driven into such horniness that she was still thrusting right after an orgasm. They could have, in fact, passed for genetically enhanced sex slaves in permanent heat. Of course, it was only temporary in their case. After seven orgasms, the two of them collapsed in each other’s arms, completely drained.

“Aaah...Aaaah...Luv you Ky...lie...

“Love you to...Lyssa...”

Walhart smiled. It was much more satisfying for him to drive the poor girls into this kind of state that just fucking them. He took the Pretties, too exhausted to resist him, and let them drift in and out of unconsciousness at his sides. He then phoned his collaborators with a hands-free set, his hands busy fondling the moaning Pretties’ racks.