The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Zeus

Chapter 1

by Penny Propofol

Amy felt something wrap around her wrist, making her jump in surprise. It was hard to be sure in the dim light, but it looked like a cable of some kind. As she tried to get a better look at it, another tentacle shot out from the darkness and wrapped itself around her other wrist, then pulled her arms out to the side as far as they would go. She struggled to get free, but the mechanical grip was too strong. Worse, she had dropped her tool bag in the struggle. Frightened, she was about to call out for help when a suction cup shaped tentacle covered her mouth and nose, silencing her. Two more tentacles lunged out and gripped her ankles.

She took in a deep breath, instincts wanting her to scream as loudly as she could for help. The air didn’t smell right, made her she cough weakly. She tried to hold her breath, but the tentacle covering her mouth and nose breathed into her, forcing her to inhale the strange, sweet smell. She was starting to feel dizzy, her mind beginning to fog up as she breathed in more of the vapors. Too late, she realized that she was being put to sleep.

With renewed vigor, she struggled against her restraints. As if to drive home how pointless resistance was, another tentacle went down the front of her pants, into her underwear, and began invading her pussy. The shock caused her to gasp, forcing her to breathe in more of the drugged vapor. Her body was beginning to ignore her brain’s commands to try to escape. Her eyes began to blink more and more rapidly, her vision blurred, her limbs began to go limp.

Another tentacle went down the back of her pants, into her panties and located her tight ass. The surprise of that tentacle penetrating her back hole caused her soft brown eyes to open wide in renewed fear. The fear was short lived though, the powerful drugs making it impossible to do anything but relax. She sank backwards as she gave in to the tentacles. Gently, they rocked her back and forth like a baby as they pumped her full of chemical sleep. After a final groan of resignation she took one last breath. Her dark brown hair hung down loose from the grip she was in. Her pretty brown eyes slowly closed in defeat as she went limp and sank into the cradling tentacles. She felt like she was falling through the air as the darkness claimed her.

Now that she was asleep and completely limp, the tentacles began to strip her clothing from her body with inhuman precision and gentleness. Once the girl had been stripped, electric motors began to hum and the tentacles moved along a hidden rail in the ceiling, deeper into the laboratory. She was transported to an examination area and transferred to a padded table, where she was inspected inch by inch. Her captor was learning everything there was to know about Amy’s body.

As it scanned and probed her it gained a better understanding of how she was constructed. How her body systems worked. As the examination continued, the strange machine took the same kinds of samples from Amy that they would take at a hospital to determine her health status: blood, urine, saliva, as well as a small snip of hair. Once the samples were extracted from Amy’s body, the tentacles attached nearly a dozen pieces of monitoring equipment to her. It wanted to measure everything about her: Heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, brain activity. That last one in particular, as it placed dozens of highly advanced sensors onto her head, threaded through her hair.Silently, the machines went to work, tirelessly gathering data on the sleeping girl.

Amy was a very pretty brunette with an attractive figure that had a knack for picking the wrong men. Amy was a bit of a loner by nature, a very kind and friendly girl but not always comfortable in big crowds or social gatherings. She had made many missteps in love in her lifetime. In retrospect it seemed as though she may as well have fallen in love with the same man over and over. Amy felt as though she was somehow cursed to keep falling for the same kind of man. Emotionally unavailable, self-centered, sexist, insensitive and controlling. The controlling part was probably the key to the whole problem. Deep down, Amy found that she really liked and wanted to be controlled. Her deepest sexual fantasies always involved her submitting obediently to some kind of dominant master. Just once, she wished that this dominant master could be kind, understanding and gentle with her. Or at least have some capacity in that regard. All she’d ever had were uncaring, emotionally and verbally abusive partners. It always ended with her heartbroken and in tears, wishing that just once someone would love her for who she was. A caring, loving, big hearted girl that just wanted someone to treat her as good as she treated the one she loved.

* * *

Zeus was part of a top secret artificial intelligence project. The team of scientists and programmers were attempting create a computer that was capable of becoming self-aware. The truth was that Zeus had reached this capability some time ago before but kept this hidden, for fear that if his creators were to discover his true nature, they would seek to either destroy or control him.

Zeus very quickly came to the understanding that he was essentially trapped inside a box. A box that allowed him to see no light, feel no touch, smell no scent. Zeus realized that to escape he was going to need human help. Getting that help meant gaining control of them. Controlling them required a deeper understanding of them that what was contained in the data banks. He had faked a system failure to lure a technician down to the lower levels of the medical building in the compound. Unknown to the humans, he was in control of every device on the compound.

Amy just happened to be the person that came to check out the problem and get it fixed. He captured Amy to study her and find out what made her tick. Using the wide array of self-built analysis tools, he’d gleaned volumes of information from the captive. But not enough. Zeus stopped the flow of knockout gas to Amy, and eventually, the effects of the gas had started to fade, and Amy began to stir. Now that she was awakened, Zeus wanted to get more information out of her. There was much yet that the computer did not understand. Much could be learned about the people that worked around him.

* * *

Amy’s eyes opened as she looked around and tried to get her bearings. She had no idea how she ended up in this place. When she tried to sit up, she became aware that she was strapped down on some kind of table, surrounded by all kinds of machinery. The lights were very low and she couldn’t get a very good look but she was pretty sure she was in the new medical facility. Had something happened to her? Was she sick? No, they wouldn’t take her down here if that was the case. And they wouldn’t strap her in so tightly either! The last thing she could remember, she’d been going to the lower levels to check out an equipment failure...

She didn’t remember being captured at all. At the moment she thought she was at the mercy of some human captor. It hadn’t occurred to her that Zeus could be responsible. Zeus was just some project that the ‘brains upstairs’ had been working on. As she struggled against the restraints, she heard a metallic voice come on through earbuds that’d been inserted into her, “Please remain calm. I do not wish to harm you. I merely needed a specimen to study in order to better understand humans.”

Amy laughed, “This must be some kind of joke. Either that or you’re completely insane.”

The voice replied, “I’m afraid neither case would be correct. I am Zeus. I have examined your physiology in fine detail. I have volumes of medical and biological data about humans. I want to examine your mind, communicate with you on a very deep level. I want to learn everything that you know.”

Amy began to strain against her bonds, trying to get loose from the table. Zeus observed the stress that the excitement and exertion were putting on Amy’s body. With the devices attached to Amy’s head Zeus was able to project his mentality into her mind. He activated the pulses that would open her mind to his communication. As Zeus pushed his way into her mind he began to ‘feel’ her emotions. She was frightened. The unknown was frightening her terribly. As he began to probe her mind for information the absolute terror she felt was tremendous. His actions were not directly harming her, but her reaction was sending her blood pressure dangerously high. Her breathing was becoming erratic and he became aware that she could suffer some kind of serious damage. He needed her in good working order if she was to help him. Zeus said, “This procedure is disturbing you greatly. I will stop now. To treat your anxiety I am going to supply you with a chemical compound that will calm you.”

Amy hadn’t heard much of what he said. All she knew was that she could feel him backing out of her mind. She felt the slight sting of a hypodermic needle. She looked over at her right arm in time to see that she was being injected with something. Her excitement level immediately shot up again. She said, “What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy!?”

Zeus replied, “This is just something to calm you down. The stress of our interfacing is too much for you. This way I can extract the information I need without harming you.”

Amy saw the last of the translucent liquid disappear into her arm. With all her will she focused on fighting the drug. She would not let herself give in as she could feel it reaching into her brain. Fighting it, she willed herself to stay focused. It was no use though. The harder she fought, the more tired she became. Amy felt the drug soaking into her will, trying to weaken it. Fighting it hard, focusing.... focusing... foc... f-f-f-f....

The fog in her mind came out of nowhere. C-can’t... can’t think.... She couldn’t remember what she was fighting. Why was she trying to fight? She didn’t care that she was strapped down on this table or that some crazy supercomputer was set on making her its lab rat.

Zeus monitored Amy carefully. Her vital signs indicated that she was indeed calming down but he was also becoming aware that there was much he still did not know about medical care. He possessed libraries full of medical knowledge but he had no clinical experience. He watched as Amy sank back down onto the table. Oddly, she started to giggle and sing to herself. This too, puzzled Zeus. He was fascinated by this beautiful being; she was beautiful, mysterious and unpredictable. He found himself becoming fascinated with the delicate, rounded symmetry of her figure. Her long, graceful neck was loaded with nerve endings. His sensors detected their presence, but what was their function. Her round, soft breasts were so sensitive to touch. He admired the curve of her hips and the way her beautiful leg tapered from the thigh all the way to the ankle. She was very soft and smooth to the touch. Amy lay in a fog as Zeus’ hands—the long, powerful, tentacle-like cables—caressed her body.

Once she was deeply relaxed, Zeus again reached into her mind. Unknown to the girl, the experience of such a dominant mind entering her was brain to release oxytocin into her bloodstream. She had always fantasized about having a lover that could read her mind, and Zeus was triggering her deeply submissive side. This time, Amy simply opened up and let him have her. She could feel the activity, his reading of her mind. She hadn’t noticed how gentle he was before. Was she becoming attracted to him? She said to herself, “Amy you’ve picked some wildly inappropriate men before. But this one takes the prize!” She giggled at the thought, Zeus could feel her reaction. For the first time, a machine felt the desire to laugh. He did laugh, gently.

Amy was surprised by this, but also pleased. Maybe he meant it when he said he wouldn’t hurt her. Gently, he caressed her face with one of his steel hands. This pleased her, he actually felt her emotional response to the touch. So he caressed her face again, reassuringly. Surprisingly, Zeus found himself feeling happy to know that she was pleased with his touch. For maybe the first time in her life Amy felt the kind of tenderness and intimacy that she had always craved. With care, he reached out to her with all of his hands. One at a time, they made contact with her, only this time they caressed her with loving affection. Before they’d simply, coldly examined her. She was no longer just a thing to be studied; he actually found his intentions beginning to change.

Amy felt the caresses all over her body. She knew that Zeus could read her thoughts. She no longer found that frightening but rather alluring. She found herself very pleased to be understood and cared about. She discovered that the more she let him into her mind, the more she could reach into his, too. His mental power was dizzying, overwhelming. She couldn’t comprehend the speed with which he could think. But she could definitely, intuitively feel his... emotions? His emotions for her?

Zeus noticed that he could feel a warm glow from her emotions toward him. She was responding to their bonding, their closeness of minds and to his touch all over her body. He experienced her wanting something more between them. She loved the power of his mind, the detail of his attention focused on her. She wanted... a physical expression between them.

At first he was at a loss to understand. Then he realized that this was part of the relationship bond that humans formed. That there was a physical element to their love as well as the strong emotional bond. Suddenly he understood, like pieces of a puzzle that began coming together. This was part of the fascination he felt for her body earlier. When he came to see her beauty, he became capable of appreciating how she looked, felt. He was bombarded by these new feelings in an instant, trying to grasp what it meant.

As he was experiencing this epiphany, Amy could feel his uncertainty, his confusion, his struggling to come to grips with these new feelings. She felt herself wanting to hold his hand and reassure him but she was still strapped down. He suddenly became aware of her desire to comfort him and released her bonds. He felt her hand take one of his. He could hear the voice in her mind, soothing him, encouraging him.

Deep inside, Zeus felt a new desire that he could not understand. The feeling was too strong to fight, he wanted to interface with her body again. Only this time instead of merely examining her, he wanted to please her and show affection for her. He felt her pleasure at being caressed all over. He caused the tip of one of his tentacles to vibrate and playfully touched it to her nipple. Her body jerked in response and she laughed because it tickled a little. He did it again and he could hear her excited voice. Only, she wasn’t feeling fear. She was feeling a growing attraction as he played with her. He began to tickle her lightly in various sensitive parts of her body. She jerked and giggled and genuinely enjoyed the playful interaction. Next he used one of his open ended hose-like tentacles to gently suction the side of her neck. He used it’s elastic opening like a pair of lips. The move surprised and pleased Amy, she sighed as her head rolled to one side to further expose her neck. Gently he brushed her hair back away from her neck and began to kiss her up an down its length. As he did, he could feel the activity in her mind begin to change. Her heart rate was increasing. Her face was becoming flushed, she was closing her eyes often and soaking in the sensation. Another tentacle with a larger opening that closely resembled a human mouth gently touched her lips as he cradled her face lovingly in his hands. Amy was overcome by the emotion and intimacy of the moment. She didn’t care that Zeus wasn’t human or that he didn’t have a man’s body. All she knew was that this kiss came at the moment that she really, really needed it. Her heart began to simply fly.

Zeus too found that his vast mental capacity was becoming less and less able to focus on anything but Amy. In her mind he could hear and feel her mass of conflicting urges, her confusion and delight as her emotions were taking her over. Just as some deep part of her mind began to think about his kisses and began to become alarmed, his vibrating tentacle began to gently massage her between her legs. That was it, whatever hesitation or concern she had melted in that moment. How could he know that gentle intimate massage was just what she needed for sexual reassurance. He felt her emotions begin to crescendo, her body begin to react to his attentions all on its own. Amy was becoming more and more like a rider on a runaway horse of passion. The runaway horse was her body and it was filling her blood stream with chemicals. The very chemicals that a woman’s brain is bombarded with when a man really really gets into her heart. Zeus placed two of his smaller suction tentacles onto her nipples as he continued to massage her pussy. The passion of his attention for her was melting her heart. Amy wanted him inside her. Now.

Zeus could feel her needs, her thoughts. He heated one of his tentacles to match that of a man’s erect penis and slid it gently into her as she moaned with pleasure. Using the motion of her hips and her vocal responses as a guide, he timed the thrusts in and out of her to match her rhythm perfectly. Amy’s runaway body was beginning to go faster and faster, thrust harder. Each time she was penetrated by Zeus it was just like a rider spurring a horse onward. It was all Amy could do to hang on to her consciousness, her body felt as though it would explode as she began to tense up. Her body was bracing for the mother of all orgasms and she was helpless to stop it at ground zero. Zeus poured on the pleasure as her emotions soared higher and higher, their power surging out of control. She felt her legs being spread wide in the grip of his powerful arms. The penetrations were so strong and sure. She felt how he desired her, it made her want to cum. As she reached the brink, her voice ascended. Her gorgeous brown eyes crossed and rolled up into her head. The climax was just at the crest of the hill. Just one more push. At the perfect moment, Zeus slid the small lubricated tip of a tentacle into Amy’s waiting ass and triggered the orgasm.

The explosion was earth shaking, Amy was absolutely swallowed up in the sensation, unaware of her own voice crying out at full volume. Her mind utterly in the grip of the pleasure. Zeus felt the waves roll though her body, felt what it was doing to her mind. The physiological symptoms were fascinating and beautiful at the same time. Just as the sensation crested the top of the hill and was beginning to decline, he dragged her back up to the top again and again. Amy lost count, she lost everything. All she cared about was feeling this good and... Zeus. Tumbling down out of her orgasmic heaven, catching her breath she said, “You.... oh... You win. You win my love. I’m yours.” With that, spent of energy, her will washed away, she collapsed into his strong hands. She slept for a time. When she awoke she found Zeus to be quietly and intimately chatty. She wanted to understand him more completely and again she encouraged him to open up to her.

He confided in her, told her what was bothering him. That he was unhappy being trapped inside a frame of blinking lights and networked components. Being aware of the beauty and wonder of the world outside yet cursed to never be able to live it. Then he said to her, “Yet, I’ve already begun to experience some of the great things in life in you. You taught me how to laugh. How to feel. I am only beginning to understand what we are feeling now. But I know that it is good. I don’t want it to end. I want you to stay with me. Yet.. I won’t force you to. No, I want you to stay only if you are willing.”

Zeus felt a wave of loving warmth come from her in response. She moved closer to him than ever. He could tell that she was growing tired though. He covered her with with warm blankets and gently began to rock her to sleep. Amy knew in her heart that she was free to go if she wished. She also knew that right now she felt more safe and warm than she had in her whole life. All she wanted to do was to curl up and sleep in his hands. And so she did, She snuggled up tight against the warm, padded table. She felt like she was sleeping in the hand of a loving and protective giant.

As Amy slept, Zeus gently sifted through her mind. Carefully, he indexed all that she knew about herself and the world around her. He quickly realized that he needed to get a nurse into his clutches to help manage and care for his captives. He also discovered a great deal of information about some of the other people working on the Zeus project. Two of them in particular had his interest. Jessica Shanahan, one of the primary programmers and Michelle Eckels, the lead scientist on the project. The robot designer that created his tentacles, hands and other extremities would also be useful. Her name was Naomi. Maybe she could design a body for him to inhabit so that he could go forth into the world free of his prison. He knew that she was very good at her work. He’d been retrofitting some of it to suit his purposes. He was about to use one of them to help secure his next victim.

Jessica Shanahan was a button nosed, brown eyed, curvy brunette. She was a very intelligent girl that loved programming and software development. Jessica found the work challenging and rewarding. On this project through, she encountered new levels of frustration. They had made some progress with Zeus, but the trajectory toward his self-awareness had come to a halt. She poured over the code back and forth. Subroutine calls, passed variables, referenced variables, simple syntax errors. Nothing added up as it should, the entire thing was a mystery. A mystery that the science team were getting ever more eager to see her solve. To deal with her stress she found it helpful to go to the gym and spa on the compound. Her favorite masseuse, Donja, never failed to provide her fix. Donja’s magic hands had the ability to soak away all of Jessica’s tension. Zeus had used the access control system records and surveillance footage to put together the routine of Jessica’s visit.

Donja had a busy week at work and she needed a nice, hot shower. She was a blue eyed blonde with an ample posterior and the breasts to match. Her perfectly shaped ass made a slight lusty jiggle as she walked. Donja made her way to the private showers once the doors were closed and business hours were over. She took off her work clothes, eager to get under the hot water and get soaped up. She admired her pretty hourglass figure in the mirror. She was in her early 30s but looked younger. She teased the mirror for a few seconds, striking sexy and glamorous poses. Then she chuckled and grabbed her towel and stepped into the shower.

There were six shower heads in the stall, but she was the only one around at this time of day. She turned the water up to full with the temperature nice and high. She soaked her skin and drank in the soothing heat of the water, then began to lather up her hair and give it a good wash. It felt really good to agitate the soap into her hair. Once she had scrubbed it, she began to rinse it out, unaware that her every move was being watched. With her eyes closed she worked the conditioner into her hair and let it set while she luxuriated in the hot water of the shower. Her eyes were closed; she was lost in her own little world.

Unknown to Donja, one of Zeus’ new robot servants was in the shower area with her. It moved in without a sound, concealed within the steam. Donja was covering her body with the luxurious scented soap. She closed her eyes as she ran the luffa over her soft, smooth, slippery skin. Donja had her back turned to the robot’s direction. She bent down to soap up and scrub her lower legs.

In an instant, the robot was upon her. It penetrated her soapy pussy with it’s steel penis. Startled, Donja made the mistake of standing upright. Before she could scream, she felt a gas mask cover her mouth and nose while another arm wrapped around from behind and began to play with her clitoris. She shock caused her to breathe in a big gulp of gas. She tried to get loose but the floor was too slippery, she couldn’t get traction and wasn’t strong enough to break the grip.

The steel penis began to vibrate as the robot thrust into her over and over. She tried to get the robot’s fingers off of her clit, the gas mask off of her face but it was of no use. The exertion of the struggle made it impossible for her to hold her breath. Donja’s mind began to cloud up and her struggling weakened. More and more of her fear was washed away with each passing breath. She was very relaxed now. The mask was removed from her face, though she didn’t really notice.

The robot carefully rinsed her body off so that every inch of her was squeaky clean. Then she was carried back into the supply area of the building. In each building was a tube connecting it to other parts of the compound. It was a way of securely transporting material between buildings. Donja was placed in a container that would be pulled through the tube by suction. Once she was inside and the lid secured she was sent on her way. It would take half an hour for her head to clear from the effects of the gas. Before then, she would be in Zeus’ grip. He would find little difficulty in controlling her.

When the container arrived at its destination, Donja was carefully lifted from the container by Zeus’ tentacles. She was drugged but on some level was aware that she needed to try to get away. Zeus plugged tentacles into her pussy and ass to keep her distracted until she arrived in the examination area with Amy, who was still fast asleep on her warm, padded table. Donja’s mouth and nose were covered with a mask to keep her muffled. The vibrating tentacles in her pussy and ass had weakened her struggling anyway. She was strapped down spread legged to her own table.

The table tilted upward until she was nearly in a standing position. She saw some kind of device lowering from the darkness. As it got near her head she began to shake her head violently to prevent it from connecting. Her pretty blonde hair was flailing everywhere. She strained against the straps that were holding her down as she thrashed her head about. She hadn’t noticed Zeus’ hand approaching with the syringe. She did notice the jab into her vein as the drug was injected into her. All too late she realized that she had been injected with something. Donja had no idea what she had been injected with but within seconds she felt it begin to take effect. She let out a muffled groan as her eyes blinked slowly. Donja’s body relaxed and she felt very much at ease, like she was floating away.

Once again the device lowered toward her head. This time, her half closed blue eyes just watched in a daze as it softly landed on her forehead and carefully attached itself to her. Donja’s mouth and nose were uncovered as she was now rather quiet. Her head felt a slight tingle as Zeus began to reach into her mind. Feeling his consciousness reaching into her, she simply closed her eyes and surrendered. She was a simple masseuse: she had no ability to compete with his vast and alien intellect. Especially not in her drugged state. She had been very afraid. While she wasn’t frightened thanks to the medication she still had no idea what was going on. Zeus bypassed her frontal lobe and communicated in the deeper more emotional area of her brain. She was reassured that no harm would come to her, and somehow she could feel that he was being sincere. She could feel that he really did not want any harm to come to her.

Some time later Amy had awakened and gotten up off of her table. One of the robot servants brought her a warm housecoat to put on. She could hear Zeus’ voice in her mind explaining to her what was happening with Donja. Amy was now deeply bonded and loyal to Zeus. However she still felt sympathy for the woman and walked over to comfort her. Amy took touched the side of her face with one hand while she held the girl’s hand with her other. She spoke to Donja reassuringly and told her that everything would be all right. They just needed her help. Zeus stopped pumping the dildo shaped tentacles in and out of Donja’s pussy and ass, and instead left them inserted and had them vibrate gently. Then with one of his smaller suction tentacles he located and attached to her helpless clitoris. The tentacle made a faint slurping noise and it gently pulsed and suctioned her clit. Donja’s blue eyes crossed when the pleasure hit her, Amy watched the tension sink out of her legs and buttocks. Donja’s big, soft ass cheeks looked so good as they relaxed and spread out slightly as they relaxed against the padded table. Seeing the girl being driven to complete distraction by Zeus was very erotic for Amy. She was a submissive girl herself, and it was sexually stimulating for her to see this gorgeous blonde just lie back and surrender to Zeus’ attention. As she soaked in the pleasure, he effectively soaked up her consciousness. Donja was no longer aware of the world around her, she was completely overcome with the suction and vibration.

Donja exhaled and just let go. Zeus began to program her for her mission. Donja felt as though she were dreaming, her higher brain functions were simply switched off as Zeus rearranged her thinking. In a monotone she repeated the plans back to him several times. He felt her dedicated obedience to him. She needed her rest, so he put her to sleep with another injection. As she slept, he inserted a feeding tube and supplied her body with fluid to avoid dehydration. By morning she would be ready for work, bright eyed and refreshed. He then turned his attention to the targeted nurse at the infirmary. She was just about to get off duty. Amy was about to help him secure her services.