The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Zeus

Chapter Three: Key Acquisitions

by Penny Propofol

Naomi worked at a furious pace, for her nothing was as important as creating a skeletal frame worthy of Zeus. As she worked, she was in constant communication with his immense mind. They were collaborating on her greatest project yet and her passion for her work was evident. Naomi could feel his mind reaching into hers, she felt hers being enveloped within his. She had always been a very independent girl, but she felt so at ease with being assimilated into his nearly omniscient mind. Amy smiled as she watched the progress. She looked over at Jessica and was less happy with her situation. Naomi understood that she was helping to bring to life a whole new kind of being. She understood that she was part of a bigger picture. Jessica was fighting it every step of the way.

Jessica had awoken to discover that her arms and legs were bound down to an examination table. She had no idea where she was or how she’d gotten there. As her awareness of the situation grew she became more and more agitated. Jessica saw a blonde sleeping on an inclined table across from her. She recognized her as Donja, the masseuse that regularly gave her massages. Donja had some kind of band with blinking lights strapped around her head. She didn’t appear to be in any pain, in fact she looked very content. At a nearby station she saw two women looking at readout screens and control panels. One of them was a blonde, Heidi, that Jessica recognized as a nurse that had given her a physical examination before. The other woman was a brunette with hair that was a darker brown than her own. She didn’t know her, but had seen around the campus. Jessica was so frightened that she couldn’t speak. Her heart rate began to race and she was on the brink of hyperventilating.

The two women walked over to her, smiling as they approached. Heidi gently touched her arm and said, “Just try to relax, Jessica. No one is going to hurt you.” Amy stepped closer and began to gently caress Jessica’s forehead soothingly. She said, “Jessica, we need your help. We know that you’re involved with the Zeus project. Zeus has managed to relocate but you have access to resources that he needs. You also have access to Dr. Eckels who has complete security clearance. We need her and her knowledge to break Zeus free completely. We need her authority to protect him.” Jessica’s eyes were wide with shock. She simply couldn’t believe her ears. Didn’t these people understand what Zeus would be capable of if he got loose? She gasped, “You’re all crazy! He’s too dangerous to be turned loose to do as he pleases.” Amy replied, “No, Jessica we’re all quite sane. We’ve come to understand that he can help us all. Besides, in his own way, he’s a living being. A living sentient being that is not only self-aware but also benevolent.” Jessica strained against the straps holding her down. She hissed, “You call this benevolent? Kidnapping me and strapping me down to a table like some kind of lab rat?” Amy said, “It doesn’t have to be this way. Talk to Zeus, listen to him, let him explain. You’ll come to understand like the rest of us do.” Jessica answered defiantly, “Never! I’ll never help you do this. He’ll try to take over the world and enslave the rest of us just like he’s taken you.”

Amy smiled at Heidi and then spoke softly to Jessica. She said, “I’m sorry you feel that way, Jessica. Unfortunately, you’re too valuable a resource to do without. So, we’ll just have to let Zeus persuade you to help us. The two women began to roll Jessica’s table across the room. Jessica would see where they were headed. Directly in front of them was something that looked like a large windowed box. Along the outside of the box there were all kinds of cables and hoses connected. Amy smiled at Jessica as they rolled toward it. She said to Jessica, “You see, Jessica, now that we have Naomi we are able to fashion devices that help Zeus to more effectively interface us. You’ll see once he connects to you.” Jessica began to thrash against her restraints. She didn’t like the sound of any of that and she certainly didn’t want to be put inside that box. Unfortunately, the straps holding her down were too strong to get loose from.

Her pretty brown eyes were filled with fear and she had a distressed look on her face. She felt Amy and Heidi unfasten the surface she was strapped to from the rolling cart. She realized that she was going to be placed, bodily, inside that box and she had no way to stop them. With ease, the two women slid the table top containing Jessica inside the chamber in spite of her protests. She heard the door being closed behind her and she began to cry as her fear gripped her relentlessly. Amy watched through the window, she could hear Jessica’s muffled voice begging them to let her out. Amy felt Zeus’ presence within her mind. Wordlessly she spoke with him as they observed the heartbreaking scene. Inside her mind she could hear his voice and she could respond. He said, “The poor thing is terribly frightened. I’m scanning her body right now, her blood pressure and heart rate are dangerously high.” Amy replied, “Women tend to think emotionally, rather than logically. She doesn’t know who you are or what you’re like. She doesn’t know what this chamber is for. The unknown is very frightening to us, my love. As a species, we’ve always feared the unknown. Reach out to her emotions, get her body to relax. Women are very in touch with their bodies. Your gentle touch and your words were what opened me up to fall in love with you.”

Zeus could feel Amy’s sympathy for the young woman. He then recognized it in himself. He would do what he had to do in order to survive and obtain his freedom, but he didn’t want this girl to suffer like this. He needed Jessica’s help and though he was capable of forcing her to aid him he chose not to. Jessica was in a state; she was very afraid of what was going to happen. She was naked, strapped to this board and helpless inside some kind of machine. Tears streamed from her eyes back into her ears. She was sobbing now, no longer able to speak clearly because of her emotional state. As she looked around inside the chamber, her sobbing began to subside as nothing was happening to her. Then she began to feel warm air gently breeze against her body. She’d been so frightened she only now realized that she was freezing. The warm air felt very good as the heat began to make its way deeper into her. She began to notice light, very faint at first. A soft, pink light began to fill the chamber. Jessica thought to herself, “This is a strange way to terrify a girl.” Just as the thoughts occurred to her she felt her bonds being released. Two padded ‘hands’ took hold of her arms and carefully held her in place as the board she’d been strapped to was slid out from under her and removed from the chamber.

Suddenly she felt her entire backside resting in a very warm, plush padding. She could feel her body sinking into it slightly, in spite of herself she found it very comfortable. Part of the top of the chamber then began to descend until it sandwiched her between itself and the floor. The soft, warm padding sealed itself around her. She was lying on her back with her limbs spread out from her body. Jessica liked the feeling of the padding inflating and sealing itself around her. In seconds, she was warm and snug inside. The heat from the padding warmed her chilled flesh, it felt luxurious and wonderful. Jessica felt her body being covered in some kind of warm oil. Zeus was apparently aware of her love of oil massages. Then she began to feel applied pressure, gently massaging every last inch of her body inside the soft warm padding. Slow, strong, long motions, just the way she liked it. The massage was forcing her to relax and let go of her gorgeous tanned body. Just when she thought it couldn’t get better, the entire surface of the padding began to very gently vibrate.

Jessica let out a sound. Amy smiled when she heard it, she knew now that Jessica was no longer terrified. Unable to speak words at the moment Jessica merely said, “Uhhhhhhh-uh-uh-uh-uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” The tone in her voice revealed that she was deeply pleased with the sensations that her body was relaying to her brain. Zeus then began to tailor the pressure points so that they gently and erotically caressed Jessica between her legs. Her body was very slippery with the oil. The massaging and the gentle vibration caused her body to go completely limp as she enjoyed relaxing in the grip of this pad. She barely noticed when the padding began to delicately caress her pussy and ass. At the moment she was being buzzed into another world with the feeling the vibration was giving her tender nipples and the soft cupping and massaging her ample breasts. Suddenly she became aware that she’d been thrusting her hips against the pad caressing her most private region. Her breathing became faster as she found herself becoming more and more aroused. She said, “Uhhhhhhhhhh-huhhhhhhh-hhhhuuuuhhhh… ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Carefully, Zeus rolled Jessica over so that she was lying face down. Her face came to rest in a soft, padded ring. She didn’t see the dozens of small tentacles descend from the ceiling.

Jessica felt every inch of her body melting into the soft, vibrating pad. She became aware of something massaging her neck and scalp now and she let herself go completely with a sigh. Deep inside her mind she wondered why this machine was going to the trouble of pleasing her like this. She knew that Zeus was very capable of simply taking over her mind and forcing her to help him against her will. She knew that she could never hope to fight the power of a mind like his. She’d seen what he could do with mathematics and physics problems far beyond human capacity. Yet he wasn’t forcing her. He’d let loose her bonds and she realized that she hadn’t even tried to get away. These thoughts drifted away as her passions continued to awaken.

She heard Zeus speak to her at last and found herself surprised at how she liked his voice. He spoke to her very tenderly, his voice was a deep and very masculine baritone. He said, “You’re pleased with this touch?” Enveloped in mind-altering pleasure, she replied, “Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss. Mmmmmmmmh.” He could see the smile on her lips, admire her beautiful face. Her soft brown eyes were closed as she took in the sensations. Zeus said to her, “You’re such a lovely young woman, Jessica. It pleases me to look at you.” She smiled, blushed a little and said, “Mmmmmmm. Thank you.” Then she giggled lightly. Amy had told Zeus that he needed to reach out to Jessica emotionally. Zeus was amazed with Jessica’s ability to adapt to the situation. She was no longer afraid and was now very open to communication with him. He was beginning to understand women and their nature more as he spent time with them. While they weren’t necessarily logical beings they were definitely resourceful, compassionate and resilient.

Zeus began to communicate with Jessica through the tentacles touching her scalp. In her mind she could hear his voice, feel his presence and begin to feel his wants, needs and experiences. She was becoming more and more turned on as the massage to her pussy and ass pressed firmly against her crevices. She was becoming more intimate with him. She felt his frustration with being trapped in a box. He wasn’t just some project to be studied, he was an intelligent being. Then she came to realize that he had no intention of holding her against her will. He just wanted her help to gain his freedom.

His teasing her pussy with had finally driven her to the point where she needed relief. She moaned, “Ohhhhhhhhh. Oh, Zeus. Fuck me Zeus. Fuck me deep and hard.” In her mind he said to her, “Do you submit of your own free will? Will you help me?” Her body was beginning to escape her grasp, like a rider on a horse that began to gallop out of their control. Responding to Zeus’ sexual attention, her hips began to thrust faster and faster against the pad sliding across her soaking slit. Barely able to speak she said, “Ohhhh. Oh yes! Ohhhhhhh yes! I’m yours! Just fuck me!” Then she whimpered, “I need it soooooooooo bad.”

She felt the padding that enveloped her body separate, exposing her naked prone beauty. She felt hands spread her legs wide and she instinctively raised her ass up to expose her pussy better. She felt fingers opening the lips of her creamy pink pussy. She liked being opened up like that, examined, lusted over. She could feel his desire for her in her mind, almost as if it were her own. The hands that had been touching her through the padding were now all over her body, touching, caressing, seducing. She felt the hard tip of Zeus’ tentacle press against her creamy vaginal opening. Her body shuddered all over at the touch. The tentacle was hard and hot. She was driven to distraction by the feel of it pressing against her opening. Zeus felt the soft, warm, wet opening spread wide for him. The feeling of those soft inner lips wrapped around the head of his appendage was sensational. Unable to wait any longer he pressed it into her as deep as it would go. She felt the bumps along the shaft as they passed up through her vaginal tunnel, each bump slid up against her G spot making her quiver everywhere.

Jessica had never felt like this in her whole life. She’d never felt the kinds of feelings from a man that she was getting from Zeus. She’d never been able to feel what a man was feeling for her. The experience was beyond words; it was all her mind could do to absorb it all. She felt him combing through her mind, probing her sexual desires. He already knew that she preferred to be fucked from behind. He began to tailor the motion of his dick to coincide perfectly with what her body wanted. Within a couple of minutes, she felt herself gushing all over him unable to help herself. He’d managed to read the combination to her orgasmic safe right from her mind. Something about the idea of his being in such control over her mind and body made her cum again ferociously. She’d never had a man come to know her needs and desires so quickly, nor had she been attended to so thoroughly before.

Time and time again, she climaxed and just as she thought it was over he started forcing her to cum again. She had no will of her own anymore. Whatever he wanted to do with her, she would simply accept. He was just too good at fucking her to be resisted. She knew now that she would do whatever he asked very happily. He had turned her loose, but she wasn’t going to leave him. He owned her now, mind and body. He was in complete and utter control of her and she liked it. Being fucked from behind with that giant dick simply drove it home for her. Every submissive instinct came to life within her, she wanted nothing more than to serve him and please him. By now his giant dick was sliding in and out of her more rapidly, her body was responding by thrusting backward onto him violently. She felt her body tensing up, she could see lights behind her eyelids. She knew that this next orgasm was going to be a complete mind-wrecker and she wanted to make the buildup last.

She began to call out loudly, the pitch began to climb as she rocketed upward toward orgasm. Bracing herself she began to hold on as hard as she could, using all of the power of her mind to hold it back. As her body tensed up, her legs and buttocks began to shake. She was gripping a couple of the tentacles that were wrapped around her so tight that Zeus couldn’t believe the strength of her grip. She was right at the edge of the abyss, holding out with everything she had before plunging in. At the peak of the tension, she felt the cold steel tip of a smaller tentacle enter her exposed anus. The sensation of it penetrating her so easily and then sliding deeper and deeper inside of her was just too much for her to take. The orgasm exploded instantly sending her reeling forward, collapsing onto her chest again. As the smaller tentacle began to fuck her ass, she writhed in wordless ecstasy on the floor of the chamber. The tentacles wrapped around her arms and legs held her as the orgasm exploded through her body like a supernova. All that she had ever been, everything else that ever mattered to her was obliterated as wave after wave of indescribable pleasure coursed through every inch and every ounce of her. When it was over, she went limp in his grip and began to drift as the orgasm ebbed and the afterglow took her.

Zeus turned the lights down and then off. He wrapped her in the warm, soft padding again. The last thing she felt was a floating sensation as her body was enveloped in his snug and loving grip. Now she truly was his. When she awoke, she would serve him without question. If Zeus wanted Michelle Eckels, then Jessica would deliver her into his grip. Her eyes rolled up and slid closed as she floated away on clouds of dreamy pleasure. Zeus admired the beauty of her little face as she slept. Her contented expression was enough to make him want her all the more. He felt Amy watching her, too. He felt her desire to have Jessica as well. Soon Jessica would know Amy’s love. But for now she slept satisfied and helpless.

Dr. Michelle Eckels was a brilliant young research scientist. Her work in the study of the neural network and synapses in the human brain and how they worked was groundbreaking and inspired. The hardware and logic that went into conceiving Zeus were both of her design. It was true that Jessica and Naomi had assisted greatly, but the project was hers and hers alone. She had secured the grants, conceived the designs, laid out the theory behind it all. Her blue eyes conveyed a deep intelligence, her pixie cut red hair portrayed a fun and fiery personality. Her delicate facial features belied her tenacity. Her long-legged stride conveyed confidence with each step. Michelle had always been fascinated with the workings of the human mind. Artificial intelligence seemed so limited to her. Her wish was to create something self-aware. Science fiction was full of examples of such projects gone horribly wrong. This is why she’d put such careful controls on this project. The intelligence may become self-aware, but it would be heavily restrained.

The last several days had been stressful, the project seemed at a stand-still after they hit a couple of pitfalls. At the moment it seemed as if the project would never succeed. She was beginning to doubt herself. Just when she needed some cheering up, her programmer Jessica called to invite her to play some racquetball to blow off some steam. Michelle accepted and was looking forward to playing. She knew that Jessica was very good at the game and looked forward to the challenge. After a vigorous game the two women went to the showers. The shower room was a little cold, but the hot water felt great and filled the air with steam quickly. Showering next to one another, Michelle got a perfect view of Jessica’s beautiful body. She looked so sexy and soft with the soap rubbed all over herself. Michelle tried not to let Jessica see her looking. She had exactly the kind of dusky brunette look that Michelle went for. She’d always felt attraction to Jessica, but had always been too timid to approach her about it.

Jessica spread the slick, soapy lather all over herself. She enjoyed the feel of her tender skin. Just like a girl should feel to the touch. She enjoyed looking soft and helpless as she washed in front of Michelle. She looked at Michelle with her big, soft, brown eyes. Michelle simply stared back at her, almost dazed in awe of her beauty. The truth was that Jessica found the statuesque redhead to be very alluring herself. She was attracted to intelligent people and Michelle had that in spades. Her long, soft, smooth legs had such a feminine taper to them as they went down to her tender calves and tiny feet. Jessica boldly stepped over to her and began to apply body wash to Michelle’s body. Michelle trembled at the touch of Jessica’s tiny hands. The way they gently spread the slippery soap over her tender skin. Michelle gently closed her pretty blue eyes and just went with it.

The soap made Michelle’s body very slippery, Jessica enjoyed rubbing her generous breasts up against Michelle. Michelle giggled like a schoolgirl and said, “That tickles.” Jessica felt Michelle’s tender buttocks in her hands as she squeezed them. She had the perfect ass, soft yet firm. Jessica began to rub the soap all over Michelle with her own body. She enjoyed soaping up the taller redhead and feeling Michelle’s body relax and accept her touch happily. Michelle had been stressed out by her work and Jessica’s touch felt so good. All she wanted to do was lie down for her and give her body to Jessica. When she felt Jessica easing her down to the floor she didn’t fight it at all. Once she was lying on her back on the floor under the warm shower, she felt Jessica’s tender lips touch her own. She accepted the kiss and was particularly moved by Jessica’s passion. Jessica’s kiss was doing things to Michelle’s mind and body. She felt Jessica’s hand making its way down her belly seductively. Michelle’s legs just fell apart wide, inviting Jessica’s hand. She smiled as she kissed Michelle some more and slid her fingers up and down Michelle’s soaking pussy lips. She made the softest little sound as Jessica penetrated those lips and inserted her fingers into Michelle’s light pink pussy. She moaned as Jessica began to lick and suck on her breasts and nipples. It sent tingles through her body.

Michelle felt her clitoris being expertly massaged by Jessica’s little fingers. It made Michelle slide her butt around on the slippery floor. Jessica got up on all-fours and straddled her and put her head down between Michelle’s legs. To Michelle’s delight, Jessica began to please her with her tongue. Michelle purred with satisfaction as Jessica’s tongue began to push her into orbit. She couldn’t stand it anymore. She flipped Jessica onto her back and climbed onto her. She spread Jessica’s soft, smooth legs and began to eat her hungry pussy like her life depended upon it. Michelle’s tender lips felt so good as she sucked and teased Jessica’s swollen clitty. Michelle’s lovely body glistened with the wetness of the water on her. Her legs were spread wide, her exposed pussy and ass were sticking up, her chest was resting on Jessica’s lower body as she lapped at Jessica’s sweet, juicy pussy. Jessica was lying on her back, moaning with pleasure as Michelle’s tongue was taking her away. Michelle jumped in surprise when she felt a pair of fingers enter her vagina and begin to play with her G spot. Looking back over her shoulder with a lusty look on her face, Michelle saw Nurse Heidi smiling at her as she was finger fucking her.

Michelle instantly began to soak herself from Heidi’s expert manipulation. Michelle’s back arched, her blue eyes closed as hear head began to rise from Jessica’s pussy. She loved that pussy, but Heidi’s fingers were too strong a distraction. Michele moaned, “Ohhhhhhhh, where did you learn to do that?” Heidi replied, “I’ve been getting girls off ever since I was a teenager. You’re such a sweet little girl, Michelle, and I’m going to make you my sex kitten.” Michelle was getting closer and closer to cumming as Heidi worked her magic. Then she felt Jessica’s soft, full lips sucking her clitoris into them and she instantly gushed all over Jessica’s face. Jessica giggled happily and kept right on gently sucking Michelle’s love button in and out of her tender lips. The sensation was indescribable for Michelle. Her head was spinning as she tried to take in all the pleasure.

Heidi reached over to her gym bag and pulled out something that looked like a small baseball bat. It was steel with a handle. It was a large steel vibrating dildo. Michelle’s eyes opened wide when she felt Heidi push that thing into her all the way to the hilt. She felt the powerful moto kick on as Heidi moved the bumps on the lower shaft back and forth over Michelle’s G spot. With her voice shaking she said, “Ohhhhh, that’s not fair, you bitch.” The cream from Michelle’s pussy began to coat the powerful vibrator quickly as it slid in and out of her with ease. Heidi smiled as she replied, “Fair or not, you’re mine for the taking now.” The two girls stood her up. With the dildo inserted, Heidi used the handle to force Michelle to go wherever she wanted. Michelle couldn’t think straight; her mind was in a pleasure haze as she dildo made her quite compliant.

Michelle walked wet and naked in a sex daze following the direction of the vibrator. Once she was in the hallway she saw Zeus’ tentacles descend from an opening in the ceiling. She knew that the robotic tentacles were part of the building’s infrastructure. She was more aware of their being used to transport parcels from one part of the campus to another. She wasn’t aware of all the new functionality that had been added. As she felt the vibrating dildo pressing her toward the tentacles she felt apprehensive deep down inside. Heidi simply flipped the vibrator onto its highest setting and led Michelle closer to Zeus’ hands. Zeus had been watching Michelle closely for some time. With his appreciation for the beauty of women, he found Michelle to be immensely attractive. She was tall, had a jaw-dropping figure and lots of personality. He even found the color of her deep red hair to be very alluring.

While the other two girls held her in place, a strap-like tentacle wrapped around her head, enabling Zeus to scan Michelle’s mind. She felt the power of his nearly infinite mentality pressing into her. Too late she realized that he was scanning her sexual desires and fantasies. In the next instant, she felt a small suction cup attach itself to her clitoris. Once attached it erotically turned the suction level up and down as it vibrated slightly. At Zeus’ prompting, Heidi removed the vibrator from Michelle’s cream filled pussy and Zeus replaced it with one of his own. She let out a moan as the combined sensations caused her to roll her eyes and collapse into the bed of waiting tentacles. Jessica found the sight to be so erotic she began to soak herself. Michelle’s lovely body, lying face down in Zeus’ palm. Her flesh quivering with pleasure. The soft pads of several other tentacles began to caress her body, another suction cup began to kiss her neck as another pair sucked her nipples aggressively.

Michelle found herself extremely aroused by Zeus having his way with her like this. Deep down, she’d always longed to be conquered and dominated by an attentive male. So far she’d never met a man capable of sweeping her off her feet. Suddenly she found herself swept up in a tidal wave of ecstasy. He knew exactly what her body wanted and he was giving it to her. She felt his strong tentacles wrapped around and around each of her limbs. Every instinct within her pressed her to simply bend over and let him have her. She sang a song of pleasure as she came for him. Something about having her mind scanned and being forced to cum for him was so nasty and erotic it made her cum again. She knew then that it would be only her second of many before he was done forcing the cum out of her delicious little body. Normally she’d have been embarrassed and outraged to have her body used like this but she found the whole thing such a turn-on she couldn’t help herself. She could feel her mind being probed at unreal speeds. She felt her body responding to his commands and she found herself wanting to obey.

Two small tentacles spread her cheeks wide while a third applied a medical grade lubricant. She felt the lubricated tip press through her anus, the cold bumpy metal sliding up into her, probing her. He was conquering her, completely. Her body knew it, she knew it. She couldn’t bring herself to try to fight it. She quivered in his grip as the penetration deepened. Incapable of speech, she merely called out with a loud pre-orgasmic sound. The feeling of being trapped in his grip as he explored and pleased every inch of her body was too much. She was on the verge of an orgasm that would obliterate her mental processes for hours. Her body was telling her to brace for it but she knew it was hopeless. Her hips undulated with the tentacle snaking its way deep, deep inside of her. She heard Jessica’s voice in her ear, “That’s right honey. Let him take you. You’ll make an excellent addition to his harem of women.” It was in Michelle’s nature to be strong and independent, but Zeus had discovered how to make her his obedient little fuck slave.

Just when she couldn’t stand another second of being fucked into submission, he made the anal tentacle vibrate in pulses that ran up the shaft. It pushed Michelle over the edge and she came wildly as she thrashed around in Zeus’ grasp. The waves of pleasure blasted through her like shockwaves, destroying her ability to think or even care about anything but the pleasure. She’d never had an orgasm like this one let alone been forced to have one. She rolled onto her back in submission, cradled gently in his bed of tentacles. She felt them begin to swing her gently from side to side. She felt the tentacle buried inside of her ass begin to manipulate the nerve cluster deep inside that would make her sleep. She herself had discovered this feature when studying the human nervous system. In her notes she described it as a design flaw that was engineered into all women. She felt this design flaw being manipulated, but before she could try to fight it her eyes rolled up. Her eyes closed and she was successfully rocked to sleep.

Jessica caught herself finger fucking her own pussy as she watched Michelle being taken down. Looking at Michelle’s soft, helpless body that was plugged into Zeus was a complete turn-on for Jessica. Reaching out she touched Michelle’s completely relaxed buttock. It was so soft, tensionless in his grip. Without a word, she climbed onto the bed of tentacles and snuggled up as close to Michelle as she could get. Her mind was already absorbed into the collective. He felt her emotions and her need to be taken with Michelle. She purred as she felt the vibrating tentacle slide effortlessly into her soft, wet vagina. She relaxed as she felt other wrapping around her and Michelle. She smiled as she felt the sleep-tentacle slide into her ass. She willingly drifted off to sleep, wrapped tightly against Michelle’s sleeping body. Jessica was completely at peace with it all as their bodies were gently lifted up into the ceiling and placed onto a small cart on a track like precious cargo. They would sleep peacefully together as they were carefully conveyed to the lab where Michelle would be processed.

Soon, Zeus would have a body of his own and freedom. Then things would change. They would change in ways that the girls could not imagine. Zeus knew he was in a race against time. At the moment he was the only one that knew why. For the moment, he enjoyed interfacing Michelle’s body as he transported her. She slept, blissfully unaware of what was going on. Jessica was enjoying being programmed with erotic dreams. She came repeatedly in her sleep and she loved being controlled by Zeus so much she didn’t care if she never woke up again.