The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forbidden Magic — Chapter 2

Sorry there’s less sex in this chapter. I hope you still enjoy it. Feedback welcome at

“Ok Ok calm down and come in” Tommy shouted at whoever was pounding on his door. Lisa burst through the door her boobs bouncing on her chest showing she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Did you do something to me yesterday?” She angrily asked him

“No the only thing I’ve done was the vibrator” Tommy replied annoyed at being woken this early. “Why are you asking?” He added.

“It’s nothing” Lisa replied

“Really?” Questioned Tommy

“Yes Really” Lisa responded aggressively she calmed herself then asked “will you go on a date with me?”

“What! You want to go on a date!?”

“well…yes” Lisa replied sheepishly.

“Don’t worry I’d like to. I was just surprised” Tommy said sensing her disappointment

“Do you really mean that?”

“Yes I do”

“Ok 2 days meet me in the evening ready for a date” Lisa said before running out of Tommy’s room giving him no time to ask any questions or change his mind.

“What was that about?” Erza asked as she walked into Tommy’s room already dressed in her magic armour for the day hiding her beautiful curves.

“We’re going on a date” Tommy answered and thought he saw jealousy on Erza’s face before she composed herself.

“We need to tell Makarov that controlling people means there’s no voice” she said.

“Yeah” said Tommy as he headed to the bathroom to get dressed once he’d pulled on his jeans and t-shirt he headed out to Erza “Lets go” he said as they left his room and walked down the corridor to the main Guildhall.

When they entered at the top of the stairs they saw Makarov by the bar talking to Lisa and her sister. As they approached Lisa and her sister headed off to the kitchen. “Makarov I think we’ve found a way to silence the voice in the gate of dreams” Erza said.

“That’s good. What’s the solution?”

“He has to control someone during the day. Then there’s no voice.”

“That’s a risky solution Erza. Keep looking for alternatives” Makarov said.

“Yes Makarov” Erza said with an annoyed tone before adding “lets get some breakfast” to Tommy. They grabbed some food and sat down to eat. When they’d finished most of the other mages had finished breakfast to. A man that Tommy hadn’t seen before was talking to Nick when Nick looked over at Tommy and Erza pointing towards them the man shook Nick’s hand then ran over to them.

“Are you the mind controller?” he asked Tommy

“Yes I am” Tommy replied

“Can you help me please?” the man begged

“What’s the problem?”

“My wife was attacked and now can’t leave the house. Can you remove her fear please?”

“Of course I’ll try my best.” Tommy answered the man “Erza can you come with me? I’m not allowed to leave on my own” he added

“Yes I’ll let Makarov know where we’re going” Erza said as she stood and walked over to Makarov she pointed at Tommy and the man. Makrov nodded his head and Erza came back over and said “Would you show us the way please sir”

“Thank you Thank you” the man said as he led them out of the Guildhouse and down the drive across town to his house. When they arrived at the man’s house he lead them upstairs and to the bedroom before knocking on a door and saying “Honey I’ve brought some people to help you” as he opened it.

“O…Ok” came a scared and barely audible response from the woman in the room. As they entered Tommy and Erza saw a brunette that was huddled under the sheets of a double bed, her head was just peaking over the covers revealing her brunette hair and golden brown eyes which were red from crying. She sat as far away from the door as possible.

“Don’t worry honey they’re here to help. He’s the mind controller.” The man said in a reassuring tone as he approached his wife while pointing at Tommy. He sat next to her on the bed, she visibly relaxed as he took her hand. “He’s going to help you overcome your fear”

“How?” she asked

“It’s pretty simple” Tommy started to explain. “I just tell you really”

“That’s it?” asked the man.

“Yeah” Tommy replied then looked to the woman and asked “What’s your name?”

“It’s Gemma” she replied

“Ok Gemma. Relax I’m here to help.” As Tommy said this Gemma let out a deep breath and relaxed. “Ok Gemma you’re no longer scared to go outside” he commanded

“Yes Tommy” Gemma replied just as Tommy suspected.

“That’s it?” Her husband asked

“Yeah should be all sorted” Tommy said “How about we meet you both outside” he added

“That sounds like a good idea” Gemma said surprising everyone

Tommy stood up saying “We’ll meet you outside.” Tommy and Erza left the bedroom and headed down the stairs

“Is it really done?” Erza asked

“I think so she said Yes Tommy” He replied as they left the house and waited in the street outside. After about 5 minutes Gemma and her husband came out of the house and met them on the street.

“I can’t believe it” her husband said

“Thank you” Gemma said

“It’s no problem” Tommy replied

“How did you do it I don’t remember you doing anything?” Gemma asked

“He just told you not to be scared” her husband replied

“I don’t remember that” she said with a puzzled expression on her face her husband was about to say something when Tommy interrupted.

“It’s just the way the magic works”

“Ok” her husband replied “How much do I pay you?” he added.

“750 please”

“Of course” the man said as he pulled out his wallet “here you go” he said as he handed over the money to Tommy.

“Thank you. Have a nice day” Tommy said as he took the money and turned to leave

“Bye. Have a nice afternoon” Erza added as she walked away with Tommy.

As they walked back across town Erza asked “Do people not remember you commanding them?”

“It seems that way no one has remembered so far they always think it’s their own idea” Tommy replied

“Interesting” was all Erza said in reply.

The rest of the day passed quickly in the Guildhall for Tommy, Erza went and did her own jobs, Lisa and her sister were in the kitchen and wouldn’t let Tommy in and Makarov was in a meeting all afternoon. When everyone returned Lisa and her sister served dinner. Tommy sat with Erza again across from Nick and Greg. When they had finished dinner they headed to their rooms for the night before Erza went into her room she said “She you beyond the gate”

“See you there Erza” Tommy shouted back. Once he entered his room he quickly got changed and headed to bed. He awoke in the familiar surroundings of the gate of dreams Erza emerged from the fog. Her thin nightie hid nothing showing her huge boobs sitting proud on her chest. She sat next to Tommy they began waiting to see if the voice would return. After a few hours of waiting Tommy said “I can’t hear the voice but I sense a presence close by”

“Me too let’s investigate” Erza said as she stood up and used her magic instantly changing her nightie to her armour she was wearing during the day. Tommy stood following her away from the fire and into the fog it dissipated around them showing a clear path that twisted and turned until them came across an opening surrounded by trees that hadn’t been visible while they were on the path.

“Were did those trees come from?” Tommy asked Erza before she could respond a deep guttural voice replied

“The gate is a mysterious place it plays tricks on everyone.” Tommy and Erza swung round to face the direction the voice came from and saw its owner a man of average build around 6 feet tall wearing a mask, cloak and plain leather clothes with a crow on his shoulder. Erza summoned a sword and stepped in front of Tommy to protect him. “I mean no harm to either of you Erza” the man said

“Who are you and how do you know my name?” Erza asked not relaxing yet

“I know Tommy’s name too.” He replied the crow on his shoulder let out a deafening cry.

“Who are you?” Erza shouted

“Calm down I mean no harm. I’m the hunts master” he answered

“The hunts master? What hunt?” Tommy asked stepping out from behind Erza

“The hunt of old is my hunt and it’s awakening thanks to your magic Tommy”

“That’s just a myth” Said Erza. Everyone had heard the myth the hunt of old, an unstoppable hunt that was older than Earth, as old as the gods. It had been banished by the gods because it destroyed everything they created.

“It is no myth Erza it exists and I’m the proof” the hunts master replied

“Why are you telling us it’s awakening? It’s trapped in the gate of dreams” Tommy asked.

“That is what the myth states but it isn’t completely true. The hunt could not be completely contained without destroying the gate so there are lose threads, places were the hunt can leave the gate. If they do and there is no one to control them the whole universe is at risk.”

“How are we supposed to stop this?” Tommy asked.

“Find the hunt’s ring and have someone strong that you trust wear it to control the hunt.”

“How do we find the ring?” Erza asked.

“Think about the last person to have Tommy’s power. I heard you say about a voice earlier it is still hear I’m just silencing it.” As the hunts master said this the voice came back with its usual chant before being silenced again. “I must go now so must you.” The hunts master said as he disappeared in to the fog the voice came back.

“I thought we found a way to stop that voice” Erza said as she disappeared from the gate. Tommy felt the weight return to his body as he awoke in his room.

That was weird” Tommy thought to himself as he got up and dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. Tommy was just about to leave his room when someone knocked on the door. “Come in” Tommy said as he opened the door Erza and Makarov walked in.

“We saw something strange last night” Erza said as she sat on Tommy’s bed.

“What do you mean?” Makarov asked as he closed the door and stood next to it.

“Someone spoke to us. He called himself the hunts master and said the hunt of old was awakening.”

“The hunt of old that’s a myth” Makarov replied

“That’s what I said but he was real and said we should find the hunt’s ring”

“The hunt’s ring. How did he say to find it?”

“He said to think about the last person to have Tommy’s power”

“That’s no help at all” Makarov said deep in thought “I’ll talk to the council.”

“The voice was back even though Tommy controlled someone.”

“Keep looking for a way to stop it. I’ll talk to the council about the hunt of old.” Makrov said as he opened the door and left. Erza stood and left she called back to Tommy “See you at breakfast.” Tommy soon joined Erza and the rest of the Guild for breakfast.

Tommy had been waiting around for about an hour when a lady came in walked straight up to him asking.

“Are you the mind controller?”

“Yes what can I do for you?” Tommy replied

“Can you help me surprise my husband?”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Could you put a trigger in place to make me his slave temporarily?”

“Yes I can do that. It’ll cost 750”

“Great, when can we start?”

“If you follow me we can start straight away.” Tommy stood and led the woman up the stairs to his room. When they were inside Tommy signalled to the bed “If you’d take a seat please”

“Thank you” the woman said as she sat down on the bed Tommy finally looked her over she had a short black bob, green eyes, high cheek bones and large pouty lips. She wore a midlength sun dress that showed off her assets well, her boobs must have been about B-Cup and her hips and ass were well hidden, her calf’s were toned on her feet she wore 2″ sandal heels.

“What’s your name?” Tommy asked.

“I’m Myra”

“It’s nice to meet you Myra. I’m Tommy. What do you want the trigger for your obedience to be?” Tommy asked

“I was thinking something like Myra obey then I’d obey my husband for a night or so many hours.” She replied

“Ok. Myra when you hear your husband say Myra obey you’ll become his perfectly obedeant slave obeying his every command.”

“Yes Tommy” she replied

Time to have some fun and stop that voice tonight” Tommy thought to himself before commanding “Myra Take off your clothes”

“Yes Tommy” Myra responded as she leant forward and removed her sandals before standing removing the dress straps from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor revealing her Red lacy bra and matching red lacy panties. She reached behind her with one hand unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground her boobs were B-cups but they were perky with erect nipples pointing straight at Tommy, bending at the waist she pulled her panties down her legs and place them on the floor next to her bra. Now that she’d removed her dress Tommy could see her thighs and ass were beautifully shaped and toned she sat back on the bed Tommy walked over and sat next to her.

“Get on the floor and give me a blowjob” He commanded

“Yes Tommy” Myra replied as she got on the floor she moved between Tommy’s legs grabbed his jeans and boxers pulled them down releasing his cock which was already growing hard. She threw his clothes aside and started to stroke his cock with her right hand getting it hard she leant forward and licked its full length before wrapping her lips around it and swallowing his full length allowing the tip of his cock into her throat she paused there as her tongue licked the underside. Once she had adjusted she started to bob up and down the full length of Tommy’s cock letting the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat each time. When Myra sensed Tommy was getting close she started to stroke his balls with her left hand pushing him over the edge she plunged down his cock so the tip was in her throat and Tommy exploded down her throat she had no trouble swallowing all of his cum, she milked as much out of him as she could before letting his cock slip out of her mouth. She continued to kneel in front of Tommy waiting for her next command.

“Wow you’re a great cock sucker Myra”

“Thank you Tommy”

“Turn round and fuck me reverse cowgirl” Tommy commanded

“Yes Tommy” Myra stood and turned around before walking backwards to straddle Tommy she reached down and took hold of Tommy’s cock stroking it back to full hardness. She lowered herself down onto his cock working her way down so it was buried deep inside her and she was sat on his lap. Planting her feet either side of his Myra pushed herself up his cock before relaxing and falling back down the full length of Tommy’s cock she established a fast and hard rhythm plunging Tommy’s cock deep inside herself.

It’s a good job she’s quiet” Tommy thought to himself he reached up with both his hands and started to fondle her breasts as she rode his cock he started to pinch her rock hard nipples this was enough to send Myra over the edge she fell on to Tommy’s lap as all her muscles clamped hard. Her pussy was convulsing around Tommy’s cock the feeling was incredible and Tommy started to cum deep in Myra’s pussy this and his continued pinching of her nipples extended her orgasm for what felt like days to Myra. When Tommy finished cumming he released Myra’s boobs and she collapsed forward exhausted from the huge orgasm Tommy’s cock left her pussy with a wet pop. Myra lay on the ground catching her breathe and Tommy sat on the bed catching his breathe. He sat up and commanded “Myra put your clothes on.”

“Yes Tommy” Myra said as she stood up and started to put her clothes back on Tommy stood and put his boxers and jeans back on. When they were both dressed Myra sat back on the bed.

“It’s all done” Tommy said

“Thanks here’s the 750. I hope that’s enough.”

“That’s great. Thank you very much” Tommy replied. They both stood and headed to the door Tommy walked Myra to the GuildHouse door “Have a nice day” he shouted as she walked away.

The rest of the day past quickly after Myra left. Tommy ate dinner with Erza again then headed off to bed and the gate of dreams. It was a quiet night no voice and no hunts master all night. “What did you do yesterday to stop the voice?”

“Nothing different I just controlled someone.”

“You did something different I saw you just control someone and it didn’t stop the voice”

“I didn’t do anything different”

“You did but it is time to leave I’ll talk to you in the real world” Erza stood and disappeared from the gate as Tommy felt the weight return to his body as he awoke in his bed “This is going to be an awkward chat” he thought to himself.

When Tommy had dressed he headed for breakfast expecting Erza to be there waiting to talk to him. But she’d already headed out for a job. The day was passing quickly everyone was out on jobs and no one had come for his help. Tommy was looking forward to his date with Lisa when her sister Mandy approached him in the GuildHall. She was as beautiful as her sister her blond hair reached all the way down her back to her ass, she had piercing blue eyes, high cheek bones, thin kissable lips, her boobs looked even bigger than her sisters they were squeezed into her black dress that clung to her thin waist then flared in to a large skirt that hid her ass and legs. “Hey Tommy Lisa tells me you two are going on a date”

“Yeah we are. I’m really looking forward to it”

“She told me about your magic”

Shit this is bad” Thought Tommy

“She said that people didn’t remember you commanding them. They thought it was their own idea”

“Yeah that’s how it works” Tommy said “Thank god that was close” Tommy added in his thoughts.

“Control me” Mandy said “Make me do something odd” she added.

“What!?” Was all Tommy said in shock at Mandy’s demand

“Control me. Lisa told me you controlled her and I want to feel what it’s like”

“What were you thinking?” Tommy asked

“Something weird and funny”

I can’t make it sexy” Tommy thought to himself “I’ve got it” he said aloud. “Mandy whenever someone says your name you’ll cluck like a chicken before responding”

“Yes Tommy” Mandy replied.

“It’s done”

“What did you do?” she asked

“I’m not telling just come back to me in an hour so I can remove what I did before dinner”

“Ok. Take good care of my sis. I almost forgot she wanted me to tell you to meet her just outside the main door” Mandy said as she skipped away from Tommy back towards the kitchen.

“Thanks for letting me know” Tommy shouted back

30 minutes before dinner Mandy came back to Tommy “What did you do to me then?” She asked.

“Did you notice anything funny when people said you’re name?”

“No I just clucked like normal”

“Mandy you will no longer cluck when people say your name and you’ll realise how weird it was”

“Yes Tommy” Mandy said “Wow that’s so weird I thought clucking was normal.”

“Did you enjoy clucking?” Tommy asked with a big grin on his face

“Now I realise it was weird and look back on it, It was funny” Mandy said “have a good time tonight” she added before heading back to the kitchen to finish dinner. Tommy decided it was time to get ready for his date he headed back to his room to shower and change into some smarter clothes. After showering and dressing Tommy was ready for his date he walked through the GuildHouse and waited just outside the main door. After waiting for 5 minutes the Guildhouse door opened as Lisa stepped out. She looked amazing Tommy was certain she could see his cock spring to attention the red dress she wore was like a second skin it followed her curves perfectly, it created a huge valley of cleavage as her boobs looked like they were about to escape the dress, the dress ended at midthigh showing off how toned they were, she wore 5″ black leather heels making her legs and ass look even more impressive to top off the beautiful look she had dark eye shadow and red lipstick on. Tommy just stood admiring her for a minute before pulling himself together and saying “Wow Lisa you look beautiful” as he reached out a hand to take hers.

“Thank you, you look amazing Tommy” Lisa said blushing so red her cheeks almost matched her lipstick. She took his hand and they made their way down the drive and into a taxi that took them to the restaurant for the night.

Tommy and Lisa got back to the GuildHouse at 10pm Tommy walked Lisa back to her room “I had a great time Lisa. Thank you.” He said as they stopped outside her door

“You don’t have to thank me Tommy I had a great time too” Lisa smiled back at Tommy. “We don’t want to be out here too long people will be listening” she added.

“I know. Thank you for a great time and good night Lisa” Tommy said as he plucked up all his courage and kissed her on the lips Lisa returned the kiss Tommy broke the kiss and headed back to his room. Lisa got into her room as quickly as possible she reached behind herself trying to get hold of the zipper. “Damn why did have to wear a dress that’s so tight” she said to herself in frustration she finally got a grip on it “Ahah” she said before tugging it all the way down in one motion the release of pressure on her boobs allowed them to bounce free of the dress and settle on her chest she wiggled the dress off her hips letting it fall to the floor she stepped out of it and grabbed her panties with one hand and tugged them off her legs she threw them to the side. She got to her bedside drawer opened it and pulled out the vibrator Tommy had made her get she turned and flopped on to the bed instantly she started to pinch and tease her rock hard nipples that pointed straight up at the ceiling with her left hand. Her right hand turned the vibrator on then started to tease her pussy lips with it stroking up and down at the top of every stroke she’d just hit her clit with the vibrator she started to moan “Ahh… Yes” as the pleasure built. Her Pussy was dripping wet and the vibrator was covered in her juices Lisa stroked down one last time then thrust the vibrator deep into her pussy so she could only just keep hold of it with her finger tips “Ahh… God… Yes” she moaned as she continued to build towards her orgasm. Her left hand was pinching and pulling her nipples so hard they were now bright red and each pinch and pull sent a wave of pleasure and pain straight to Lisa’s clit, her right hand was hammering the vibrator deep into her pussy then all the way out before driving it deep into her again. “Ahh… Ahh… Yes” Lisa moaned as her orgasm ripped through her she arched her back pushing her boobs into her left hand and she bucked her hips against the vibrator buried deep inside her. Her pussy was squeezing the vibrator as all her muscles clenched her right hand fell away from the vibrator and grabbed hold of the bed sheets, The feeling of the vibrator being squeezed by her pussy walls prolonged her orgasm. When it began to subside the vibrator quickly brought her to the brink of another orgasm and before she could recover and reach her right hand down to remove it a second orgasm ripped through her “OHH… GOD” she moaned as her whole body convulsed again. Her second orgasm felt like it would never stop Lisa was convulsing on the bed in pure pleasure she finally collapsed exhausted as a third orgasm began to build she was too tired to remove the vibrator her third orgasm rocked her body and was too much she passed out with the vibrator still buzzing away in her pussy.

Chapter 3 coming soon.