The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: The Forest of Giants

Chapter Title: Alraune’s Garden

Tags: fd, ft, la, mc, mf, nc, sf

Description: A collection of stories from a forest where giant, sapient flora and fauna often find themselves on the receiving end of one another’s hypnotic whims. From the sweet scents and saps of the plantlike alraune, to the eyes of a beguiling serpent, the means of mesmerizing one’s victim of choice are seemingly limitless.

Chapter Heading: The first of a series of steamy hypnotic stories. Alraune’s Garden follows the wandering of Zin, a butterfly given hominid form and sapience by the forest’s blessing, whose sweet tooth gets him into a sticky situation with an amorous plant girl. Can he resist the allure of her sweet pheromones and delectable nectar?

The Forest of Giants: An apt name for a wood with trees as wide as houses that towered into the sky, dire beasts taller than the largest man, and wild flora both dangerous and beautiful. The blessing of Titania, Queen of the Faeries, had transformed this once-barren place into a thriving, verdant natural paradise where humans dared not to enter, ensuring the gradual spread of its colossal flora and fauna and a steady stream of life in the otherwise deserted land. Most denizens of the forest gained sentience in addition to their increased size and anthropomorphism, and settlements gradually developed within the woods, creating safe zones for the more vulnerable species.

Zin’s shimmering dark blue wings caught a steady breeze and rode it over a house-sized bush. His glowing, dusty wing scales cast a faint blue light upon the leaves as he fluttered along, clubbed antennae flicking within a nest of wild blue hair. The butterfly’s tanned skin shone faintly in a ray of sunlight that managed to slip past the thick canopy up above as he glided with the breeze, his eyes on a large, open clearing dead ahead. The towering trees blocked so much light, but the forest was far safer than a wide-open field; Zin was a giant, himself, but only compared to a normal, non-blessed butterfly. He stood at a respectable five feet, but his natural predators had grown proportionally as well. They could have easily reached twice that or more. Still, there was no risk without reward, if the stories were to be believed; the nectar of the flowers he sought was allegedly the most delicious in existence. All he had to do was brave the deep woods for a sample.

Flashes of red, blue, gold, and violet met his eyes as he emerged into the clearing. The petals were larger than anything he’d seen at the forest’s edge, where Titania’s powers lessened and things grew significantly smaller. Adventurous spirits had come this far before Zin decided to take his chances, only to return with fuzzy memories and a delicious aftertaste on their tongues, leading to a great many rumors of the glade belonging to Titania, herself. Zin was ready to put stock in this story, now that he’d seen these huge flowers. The nectar within must have been so powerfully delicious that it muddled the mind! He’d have to be careful when he got his taste.

The butterfly boy came to a halt, scaly wings beating to keep him aloft as he scanned for predators. Luckily, their increased size meant most spiders stomped around like elephants, and birds could be heard far before they came in for a dive. Nothing seemed to be lurking about, but that fact was more unsettling than the sight of a black widow. Where was everyone? The flowers were so fragrant, even from a distance, and the vegetation was lush and green. Maybe this place was forbidden after all... but damn, that nectar smelled good. What would one tiny taste hurt?

He leaned forward and let the breeze take him again, gliding into the clearing with his eyes set on a big, blue flower. He perched his slender body atop a petal, which easily held his weight, and peered inside. The boy’s mouth watered at the sight of pure golden stickiness within the pollen-lined opening, and he suddenly remembered just how hungry he was. An idle hand brushed over his bare, flat tummy as a final moment of indecision seized him. Should he really be tasting this..?

A hand dipped down into the flower before he answered his own question. He gathered a sample of the sweet amber goo on the tip of his finger, brought it slowly to his lips, and suckled for a long moment. It was absolutely, positively... ok. That was it. In fact, it wasn’t much different than the stuff he could get back home.

“What gives?” he asked the unlistening flower, reaching in and taking another, larger sample. Once again, it was sweet and tasty, but by no means did it overwhelm his tastebuds or send him into a sugary delirium like his friends had said. The butterfly kicked off the flower and zipped to another, figuring that he had, perhaps, just gotten unlucky. Landed again, he used the same caution as his first taste and gathered just a tiny bit of nectar on his finger. His frustration mounted when this sample was as dreadfully average as the last, and he found himself grumbling as he checked three other flowers, only to reach the same result.

“What a load of beeswax!” Zin crossed his arms, leaning back against a bright yellow petal as he came to ground. Every open flower seemed to be the same as the ones he drank from at the forest’s edge, just bigger and deeper. If this wasn’t some magical, life-altering plant juice, then where in the flowery hell was that delicious scent coming from? The idea crossed his mind that this might just be some way for these flowers to dupe easily-fooled insects into pollinating them. But if that were the case, then where were all the other bugs?

The irate butterfly sat for a long time, flicking his antennae about to try and discern the source of that scrumptuous aroma. Everything in this field blended together, and he had just about decided to give up when something new blew through the breeze. It was like that irresistable scent was suddenly right under his nose and had mixed with something smooth and creamy. His head swam, and he stumbled to his hands and knees as he eagerly launched himself from his flowery seat.

It came all at once, this overpowering scent that seemed to flow in a straight line toward a large, closed flower in the center of the glade. How had he not noticed that before? It hardly mattered now—he’d found it! The delicious nectar he’d been told about was just a breezy glide away! He sucked in a deep breath and swooned mid-flight, nearly running straight into the flower as the scent filled all the empty space in his sinuses and simply refused to leave. Zin scolded his own recklessness and tried his best to rely only on his antennae to track the scent which, he discovered, had begun to suddenly pipe up from a tiny opening at the top of the closed-up flower, where the brilliant red petals all met.

He was certain any human would be sickened or befuddled by the power of this aroma. It hung so thickly in the air that it could have been nectar, itself, and it seemed to cling to his skin and loincloth—the one piece of clothing he wore. Zin tugged and wrenched the closest petal outward, but it simply would not budge. This came as no surprise; the flower was taller than he was, and even the smaller ones scattered around easily held up under his weight. Peering down into the hole at the top proved fruitless and unwise; it was too dark to see, and the scent was simply too much to take at such close range. How was he going to keep his head straight when he got in there?

Zin gave one last pull on a petal and was surprised when the entire flower began to slowly open. The deep red blossom quivered and shuffled in the grass as its petals parted, and that sweet scent became almost overwhelming once it fully opened. The smell wasn’t the only oddity, though; the center of the flower possessed no stigma, style, or stamen. Instead, the shapely figure of a woman sat waist-deep in a pool of golden nectar, her green skin glistening in the sunlight as beads of dew rolled down over her curves.

She opened deep red eyes and gazed at the insectoid intruder, a smile curling into her lips as her curvaceous form turned his way. In profile, she appeared just as any human woman, save for the aforementioned green skin, a full head of leafy hair, pointed ears, and the giant flower within which she resided. Three smooth vines protruded from her back and led down into her floral home, which continued to twitch and shuffle beneath her.

“Hi there.” her voice was as smooth and creamy as that overpowering scent, which only seemed to get stronger with each passing moment. “Not often that we get visitors here.”

Zin was stuck for words. He’d never seen anything quite like her. His antennae twitched and bobbed, following the path of the sweet scent wafting from the flower before him. “You um—I mean, I heard...”

“Heard stories. I’m sure you have.” the plant woman giggled and leaned forward, a petal rising up and allowing her to lean upon it. Her bare breasts squished delicately against the flower, dark green nipples stiff and perky. “It’s true that we have some very potent nectar in our flowers. Not everyone can handle it.”

“I’m not sure.” Zin glanced over his shoulder at one of the many smaller flowers dotting the field. “I tasted quite a few, and they weren’t so delicious that I lost my mind.”

“From those?” her smile widened. “Well of course not. They haven’t been seeded yet.”

“Seeded..?” They were already grown, presumably from seeds. What was missing from those flowers?

The leafy girl’s flower tilted forward, allowing a trickling stream of that fragrant nectar to spill downward over the closest petal. Zin very nearly lost his balance as the aroma hit his nose, and this strange woman took notice. “A big difference, is it not? You haven’t even tasted it yet, and you’re practically drunk on it.”

“I d... don’t...” It was hard to think about anything but that amazing fragrance; it settled in his sinuses and swirled around in his head with each breath. He was sure it was a bad idea to even think about tasting this stuff, but that golden, syrupy stream was so tempting...

“Go on.” the woman tipped forward in her flower, hoisting herself upward and revealing a firm pair of thighs, completely coated in that nectar, as she slipped further out of the central pit. She gathered a swipe of golden goo on her fingertip and beckoned the bedazzled butterfly forward. He shakily complied, and the fragrant woman smirked as his lips parted for her finger. “Have a taste...”

“Be dignified. Oh Lady Titania, don’t do that. Stop.” Some part of his brain was still switched on, and it was screaming at the sleepy, drunken parts that had taken control of his body. All he’d meant to do was let a drop of that nectar land upon his tongue and savor the tiny taste. That is, until he actually tasted it. His friends had been right, and he’d been foolish to come here.

Sssslip. “No...”

Suckle... “Stop. You can’t.”

Mmh... Slrrrp... “Stop..!”

There was no stopping. Zin’s lips sealed around the woman’s finger and suckled greedily, his long, thin tongue swirling around the offered digit to try and milk it for the tiniest remnant of flavor. It was the sweetest, most delectable thing he’d ever sampled. Forget being dignified—it was all he could do, to keep from climbing into that flower and gorging himself on this forbidden drink.

“Aww, look at you.” the flowery maiden crooned, removing her finger from the suckling hold of his lips and cupping his chin. “I wager you want more.”

“Nnnn... no, I... I can’t.” Now robbed of the taste, Zin managed to wrest some control from his eager little tastebuds. This woman was bad news, he could tell. If only he could get that damn scent out of his head, he might be able to run...

Another fingerfull of syrup dove in before he could shut his mouth. Once again, he was helpless, whimpering as he nursed from that digit. “But of course you can.” his leafy tormentor insisted, swirling that finger in a circle. “It’s why you came, isn’t it? To taste the most delicious nectar a flower could offer?”

“Yeah, but... It’s too much...” Zin took a labored step backward, but could not bring himself to retreat from the overpowering fragrance now pouring from that flower. He caught a squirming motion in his peripheral vision, then felt the smooth vines beneath the giant plant circle around his wrists and ankles. “Nooo...”

“You know the stories. No one’s ever harmed when they come back, now are they?” she cooed to him, reeling back her vines and pulling the squirming butterfly closer. “You’re perfectly safe here. I’ll take good care of you.”

The boy’s mind swam in a sweet haze. Thoughts came slow and fragmented, and trying to string a sentence together was a horrible chore. Everything was sinking in the most wonderful way; slipping beneath the nectar, engulfed in her sweet fragrance. His eyelids fluttered as the strength was sapped from his body, and he felt himself being hoisted up by the powerful vines now curling around his arms, legs, and waist. His vision focused again when the world stopped spinning; he was now looking up at the beautiful plant girl, and he could feel the warm, sticky wetness of her nectar pooling around his ankles as she set him sideways on her lap.

“What’s your name, boy?”

“Wuh...” Oh goodness, could he even remember? It was such a simple name, and yet such a bother to summon up, like any other thought! “Zz..zzzzz...” if he really focused, he could just barely... “Zin...”

“Well isn’t that a cute little name for a cute little butterfly?” the plant woman smiled and fed him another golden droplet. “I’m Leila. You’re lucky to have wandered into an alraune’s garden. Any further, and you’d have walked into a spider den. Terrible, terrible.” More vines encircled the boy, slithering over his bare chest and beginning to wriggle into his loincloth. She twisted her finger in Zin’s mouth, her smile slowly turning naughty as she pulled it free again. “More?”

“More...” Zin’s cheeks flushed as the vines in his loincloth brushed against his limp shaft. Some final bastion of awareness in his mind realized their suggestive poking and slithering was intentional, but he was beyond caring at this point. Another, larger sample of nectar electrified his tastebuds, and he was docile once more. The flower’s scent was irresistable now that he’d been brought atop it, and the piercing scarlet stare of the alraune looming over him kept the butterfly attentive and obedient as she whispered sweet truths into his ears.

Leila twisted her vines delicately around the boy’s stiffening manhood. Her deceptively powerful arms guided him upward, the devious alraune maneuvering her sleepy subject’s head into her bare bosom. “What you’ve had thus far was a meager taste; excess nectar that’s lost much of its potency, if you can believe that.” She cupped the boy’s chin and tilted his mouth toward her nipple, from which a golden bead of sweet perfection dribbled. “Tell me how you feel once you’ve had it fresh...”

Now all the stories made sense; the foggy memories, the delirius mess that his friends had come back in... The warm trickle of fresh nectar slid down his throat and tingled all the way to the pit of his stomach. There was something special in this golden goo that just couldn’t be tasted after it had sat for a while. Every eager suckle brought on another wave of erotic pleasure that coursed through his nerves and tugged eager little moans from his throat. Whatever this short-lived extra ingredient was, it sure knew how to make his cock throb to life.

“Good boy. Drink.” Leila purred, her green cheeks flushing darker, the mischievous alraune’s lips parting with soft, pleasured sighs. A thick vine tipped with a brilliant red flower slid from the base of the larger plant, and the leafy woman took it in hand, fingers caressing the quivering petals. “Let’s see how many pods you can seed.”

Zin’s eyes followed the path of that flowery vine, paying it no further mind once it disappeared past his peripheral vision. His lips sealed tightly around Leila’s nipple, that long, thin tongue swirling over the dark green teat and lapping up every generous dribble of nectar it could provide. Vines and tendrils shifted about his waist—a motion he was just about used to already in this woman’s embrace, though nothing could have prepared him for the sudden hot, suckling pressure slowly working its way around his cock.

He had to look. Though he needed to drink and craved the taste of her nectar, he had to see what had snared his shaft. The insectoid man turned his head left, but Leila swiftly turned him back. Undeterred, he moved his dulled green eyes instead, and the sight in his peripheral vision opened them wide. The flowery vine, its open, maw-like center dripping with Leila’s now-familiar golden honey, pushed down over his maleness. It squeezed and squelched around him, the leafy green tendril contracting, tugging, pulling itself downward with the lewdest, wettest sounds he’d ever heard. For all he wanted to watch this thing swallow his cock, the sensations it evoked turned the world around him to a colored haze. He threw his head back and groaned, tongue slithering from his mouth and hanging limp from his lip. Vacant eyes crossed as the flower tugged again, its circular maw so wet, slick, and sticky.

Leila’s gentle hand brought him back to the dark green font from which eagerly nursed. The sweet trickle returned, and the world shrank and darkened once again. Nothing escaped the stream of golden pleasure slipping through his thoughts; awareness of the forest around him dimmed to just a few feet all around him and the seductive plant woman. The sound of her moans, mixed with his own vocalized pleasure and the slick suckling of the vine busily milking his cock became the soundtrack to his world, and the subtle curve of Leila’s perfect green breasts engulfed his vision. The hungry flower latched onto his shaft squeezed and tugged, slurping along his maleness as well as any mouth, with the added ecstasy of that slick nectar ensuring a perfect suckle every time. The plant goo seeped into his pores and made his member incredibly sensitive, pulling him closer and closer to an explosive climax!

“Such a good little butterfly you are.” Leila purred, her fingers stroking through the boy’s hair, strong arms holding him to her bosom. “You drink of the flowers every day, and today you get to give something back. Isn’t that wonderful?” She giggled at his eager nod. “Of course it is. Now, dear, let’s find out how much those balls of yours are holding...”

The flow of sweet honey grew from a dribbling trickle to a free, unceasing flow, and Zin could hardly decide whether he should moan or swallow now! Leila’s suckling vine became more insistent in its ministrations, twisting and rippling along his manhood. Schlick, schlurp, sliiiip... The sounds alone brought a hot wash of pink into the boy’s cheeks, and he tried so hard to drown them under his own muffled moans. Zin felt an intense pressure build up at the head of his shaft, and he knew just what to do: He had to feed the hungry mouth so busily tending to him. The pent-up butterfly bucked his hips and squeezed his eyes shut as the tugging vine sealed tight around him. He whined and babbled a nonsensical plea for release; just a little more! Just a little more..! The flower twisted and slithered down to the base of his cock, then just wouldn’t... stop... rippling..!

The forest went silent, save for the labored cries of ecstasy now ringing from tree to tree! He’d never been much of a moaner, but that intense squirming sensation—the continuous inward tug of that hungry vine—robbed him of all inhibition. Trickles of sticky nectar dribbled down his cheeks as Leila’s teat dripped, now unoccupied by his greedy lips. He could hear the plant woman’s own pleasured sounds, muffled as his senses went fuzzy. The intense ecstasy seemed to go on forever, and he was sure he’d never been able to cum this much in his life! The butterfly managed to turn his head to see just what was going on down between his legs: The insistent suckling was such a lewd sight to behold; the powerful flower’s rubbery vine pulsed and twisted, and he could see the hungry rippling of each of his cumshots traveling down into the vine as it greedily swallowed them up. They didn’t have to travel far, though. Half-way down the vine’s length, clear, fist-sized pouches began to fill with his milky-white semen. The first swelled to fullness before long, and a second soon picked up the slack, filling half-way before the flow seemed to taper off. How in the world had he produced so MUCH?

Leila, on the other hand, seemed unimpressed by the volume of his seed. She brushed a finger over the ballooning sac of semen, her lips pursed in contemplation. “One and a half? Oh, but you’re a butterfly, my dear. You drink so much from the flowers every day. No, no, no.” the alraune crooned, a devilish smirk working its way into her features. “This simply will not do. You’ll need to fill at least four, my love.”

The gears struggled to turn in Zin’s head. Four? He’d have to cum enough to fill four of those things? The implications didn’t hit in time—the intense suckling began again, and the tired man let out a cry of frustration. He was already spent! There was nothing more to take... or so he thought.

A new set of vines slithered up from beneath the flower to restrain him, securing his arms, legs, and midsection while the flower renewed its demanding tugs. Leila’s soft, inviting breasts moved out of reach to be replaced by a thick, open-tipped vine dripping with the same fragrant nectar as her teat. Zin no longer cared for the difference; his needy mouth opened wide, lips sealed around that vine. He greedily sucked down the gush of ambrosia now pumping freely from its tip. There was so much to drink, now, that vocalizing his quickly-mounting pleasure became an afterthought. The renewing sap now slipping down into his belly brought his cock right back to attention, and he could feel his balls churning, working overtime for the alraune holding him prisoner.

Time blurred as he was carefully fed for another climax. Somehow, the gushing of nectar into his suckling maw never overfilled him, and he could feel his cock swelling with ecstasy again after what felt like hours of constant, mind-numbing bliss. He groaned and nearly choked on a half-swallowed gulp of sap as he came again, his hips rocking desperately to prolong the overwhelming electric shock of pleasure spreading through his body. He watched, uncomprehending at this point, as Leila examined the bulging sacs of seed. She smirked and licked her lips as she brought her deep red gaze to his eyes, her voice echoing through his empty mind: “One more should do it.”

There was no way he had anything left to churn out of his overworked balls, but the massive flower and its womanly resident did not agree. Again came the powerful sucking, and once more flowed the delicious golden syrup. Fragmented images of his friends stumbling back home flitted through his mind; their eyes glassy and unfocused, babbling incoherently about a miracle flower and its amazing nectar. The pleasures they felt, the things they knew they saw but could give no words to. He’d dismissed them as drunken rantings or the final moments of a bad mushroom-fueled adventure. Now, somewhere in the recesses of his mind, where conscious thought could still form, he knew exactly what they’d felt.

The flow of sticky bliss trickled to a halt, and he felt the next—and hopefully final—forced climax build at the tip of his cock. He stared into the deep scarlet eyes gazing down at him, shrinking under the stare of his captor and feeding her his seed as tribute to his submission. No sounds came this time; he was simply too exhausted to do more than squirm and sigh, his cock pulsating in rapturous release, filling the fourth pod the rest of the way.

“There we go. That wasn’t so hard, now was it?” Leila’s question only earned her a groan, which she dismissed with a laugh. “It will have all been worth it, my love. That’s four new alraune you’ll have helped bring to life. Four more fonts of sweet, delicious nectar...”

Zin watched a new cluster of vines emerge and carefully coil around the bulging sacs of semen he had produced. The leafy tendrils tugged hard, plucking the now-sealed cum-balloons from their home, then slithered away from the pair. Each made its way to one of the smaller flowers nearby and deposited its cargo within. So that was what she’d meant by “seeded”...

Leila’s breasts came back into view, and the tired boy simply couldn’t help himself. Zin’s lips tugged at that nipple with furious need, his cock twitching as the suckling vine finally retreated, leaving him sticky with sap and very, very well-spent. The sound of Leila’s soft voice met his ears, and the world began to flicker away into dreamy darkness. He barely registered an unrecognizable song dancing from her lips and into the warm spring air; an enchanting tune that demanded his sweet, sleepy submission. Zin released Leila’s nipple to the warm, humid air and yawned as the tune slithered through his ears. He surrendered to slumber before he could even think of resisting this sweet, soothing lullaby.

Zin wasn’t sure how much time had passed between that mesmerizing song and his stumbling into town, cheeks sore from the big, dopey grin on his lips. Even after his recovery from an encounter with an unknown assailant, his memories were fuzzy and dark. Still, through it all, he could just barely remember the amazing flavor of the most delicious nectar in the forest and, when the wind blew just right, he could still recall a soft, inviting voice whispering:

“Come back any time...”