The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forever In Debt

It always started the same way for her, a dream that was not a dream, but instead memories of a life she had lost returning to her for the short time that she was allowed them...

“Remember, Catherine, no matter how pious they sound, things that you hear that aren’t what you believe are the words of Satan trying to ensnare you. Be true to yourself and learn as much as you can, but stay pure, stay smart, and don’t come back with someone else’s name!” Reverend Alexander Bennett told his daughter as she packed her bags for college.

“Dad, I’m going to Ted Baker Baptist College, not some secular state school! And I’m going there to become a better Christian, not just some basketball player who hears but doesn’t listen, even if they only want me because I can play!” Catherine protested, laughing.

“And I know God had a reason for giving you such size, but just remember that even the smallest man with the simplest weapon can—”

“Bring down even the mightiest of giants with a single shot blessed by the hand of God, so never allow pride to overwhelm you and never let yourself think you have the right to rule over others simply because you can overpower them,” Catherine finished. “I know, Dad. You taught me the lessons of the Bible well. At least I got special permission to wear pants during the orientation so I don’t accidentally cause the boys to lust after me or my classmates because they can see my legs because I can’t find a skirt long enough to cover me.” She smiled and stood up to get a pair of shoes out of the top of her closet, unfolding to her full 6′5″ height and towering over her father. Once she put on the pale pink high heels that matched her taffeta blouse, she was closer to 6′8″, and even her specially tailored white pants showed a hint of ankle. Still, she was well within the college’s strict dress code that demanded “proper feminine attire” for all female students.

“I can’t begin to tell you how happy and proud I am that you’ve chosen to keep God in your life. I know you could be playing at Michigan State, or even with those heathens in Minnesota, but you resisted the temptation of fame and fortune to follow what you believe in, and that’s something they can never take away from you. You’ve been such a blessing in our lives, Catherine. I don’t think you can understand just how happy you’ve made us until you have a husband and a child of your own to raise on the Lord’s path.” Reverend Bennett hugged his daughter as tightly as he could, seventeen years having accustomed him to the awkwardness of their size difference, and Catherine hugged him back as tightly as she dared.

Her mother met her downstairs in the car and drove her to the airport, both of them trying hard not to burst into tears until they actually got to the airport. It didn’t work, and Catherine was still a little misty-eyed when she got off the plane at her destination.

“Ted Baker girls, I see! Look, half of ‘em are already in their little pink uniforms! What a bunch of idiot fundies!” a heckler at the airport bar shouted as the orientation director came to meet her and a few of her classmates, who were indeed in the proper uniform.

“Does this happen a lot?” Catherine asked the director.

“Far too often. The uneducated in the Lord do not understand. And you are?”

“Catherine Bennett,” Catherine said with a smile.

The director smiled back. “I probably should have realized that. And your friends?”

The petite golden blonde who’d let Catherine switch into the exit row on the flight from Detroit raised her hand and said, “Lillian, but I go by Lilly.” After that admission, she put a nervous hand to her knee-length denim skirt, trying to smooth it out. Catherine patted her reassuringly on the shoulder, or at least tried to, but the size difference meant that a casual tap from Catherine almost dropped Lilly to her knees.

The third of the group, a young black woman in a leather skirt and white blouse, exclaimed, “I’m Jessica and I can’t wait to preach the word of the Lord!” Her near hysteria had made Catherine squirm awkwardly during the flight down, but the orientation director seemed to approve of her enthusiasm.

They got into the van with a few of the other girls, and Catherine stretched out with a sigh of relief in the front seat. A short drive brought them to the campus, where the orientation director left them in a large hall near the edge of campus. Small knots of young women were standing both inside and outside the cross-decorated building, some in uniform, others not, but all decorously clad. “Okay, here’s where your Ted Baker experience will begin. We have non-alcoholic punch, cookies, cake, and proper music. You’ll get to meet your classmates, then we’ll call you in for counseling with your roommates, and you can head off to the dorms. You’ll meet the boys later, over dinner, after we’re done with the room assignments.” She turned and headed off to the van, presumably to meet another group of students back at the airport.

“Nervous about your first day away from home?” Lilly yelled.

Catherine bent her head to make eye contact. “A little, but the campus looks nice, and the people here are really friendly. At least no one’s going to make fun of my height the way they did in high school.”

“Of course we won’t! You’re four automatic bids to the NCAA tournament for us! You’ll be helping show those sinners who are paid to play what a real student athlete looks like!” Jessica said with a huge grin. “Think of all the people you’ll help us reach!”

“No more than any of the rest of us,” Catherine demurred. “I’m just like everyone else here. I came here to become a better Christian.”

“Aw, come on! You’ll be in the spotlight! How could you not be?” Jessica pressed. “You’ll be doing interviews, signing autographs, the whole nine yards, and you’ll be able to bring the gospel to whole new corners of society!”

“Oh, stop,” Catherine said, turning cherry red. “But, um, if I do sign autographs, what verse do you think I should use? I know a few athletes do, but most of them just pick lines about glory and victory. I want to use something deeper.”

“How ‘bout something from Leviticus? This is women’s basketball, after all. Remind ‘em what kind of sin most of them are steeped in! Maybe you can show them the light of righteousness!”

Lilly fidgeted. “C’mon, hate is what the devil breeds.”

Before Jessica could fire back, the voice from the pulpit bellowed, “Jessica Allen, Crystal Martin, Maria Diaz, Corey Johnson!” and put the four slips of paper next to the bingo cage they’d come out of. Jessica went up to the front with the other three called.

“So that’s how they assign rooms. I like it. It makes for diversity,” Catherine said with a smile, noticing the very different styles of the four freshmen gathering for their counseling session. It would be interesting to see how bombastic Jessica would fit in with them- but she stomped on that thought in a hurry, because it wasn’t right to think of this as punishment for Jessica, because it wasn’t her place to mete it out.

Lilly was somewhat less kind. “That counselor will have a lot of work to do with Jessica.”

“My dad warned me about people like her. The ones who trumpet their faith the loudest are the ones who open the door for the devil’s work. They don’t preach love, they preach hate. One of them came up our way a few years ago, and Dad engaged him in a discussion. He didn’t even know half the verses Dad cited at him!” Catherine laughed.

She watched the crowd, noticing that each room went together to their counseling sessions. It seemed odd, though she figured that might be one way people got to know their roommates.

The stentorian voice of the speaker at the pulpit interrupted her thoughts, calling out another set of names. “Lillian McKee, Donna Clarke, Amanda Paulsen, Nevaeh Stewart!”

“That’s me. I’ll see you at dinner. It was really nice meeting you,” Lilly said. She turned and headed for the altar, waving a huge, exaggerated farewell that brought a smile to Catherine’s face.

Catherine finished her cup of punch and started wandering around the room, looking for someone else to talk to. Everyone else seemed pretty involved in their conversations, and a couple of people looked intimidated as she approached. Soon she found herself at the fringes of the room, next to a set of maroon curtains. No one else in the room would have been able to see over them, but in her heels, Catherine stood a couple of inches taller than the curtain rod, and curiosity about the counseling led her to peek over.

Jessica and her roommates were in the first cubicle. All of Jessica’s cockiness was gone as she stood perfectly still in front of the RA. Her face was emotionless, and Catherine wasn’t sure if Jessica was even thinking as the RA handed each of the four girls a Bible that each in turn hugged over her heart. The hand motion drew Catherine’s attention to the outfits, and it was only then that she saw that Jessica and her roommates had all changed into the pink skirtsuits.

“Do you understand the rules?” the RA asked.

“Yes! We will be one with the word of the Lord, we will study in our dorms, we will only read the words of our professors and of God, listen to only the message of our Lord Jesus Christ, and preach only his word in the spirit of our leader Ted Baker. We enroll as students at his university to become missionaries of God and full-blooded defenders of the cross and soldiers of God,” the four roommates droned out in unison.

“Worry about nothing...”

“Pray about everything.”

The language was not new to Catherine- she even thought she recognized a couple of the references- but the tone, inhumanly even and distant, frightened her. She walked along the curtain to the second cubicle, where Lilly was with another of the RAs.

“Lillian, give me your cross,” the senior directed. “You’ll get this new one. Bright and beautiful as our Lord, this Ted Baker cross will lead you to new heights and new ideas in your four years here.” She took out a gold cross with a red gemstone in the middle that glowed in the dim light of the cubicle, and Lilly couldn’t take her gaze away from the unnatural shimmer.

“Yes, you see it, it shines with the divine light of all that is good. Look at it, study it, with the devotion to God that brought you here. Follow it, that’s right, follow it as it leads you into your new life as a preacher for our Lord.”

As the cross described a lazy arc through the air, and as the dynamic senior continued to speak in a steady, relaxing voice, Lilly’s head drifted back and forth. Catherine found herself following along, letting the senior pull her in more and more with every word, before she remembered her father’s advice. Manipulation was as far from holy as could be, but the words sounded so right, and it was just so easy to drift along with the words...

...the words of Satan trying to ensnare you! Her father’s voice rang in her head like an intervention, and she fought what was overcoming her enough to listen more critically to the senior. “Lillian, you are young and can be tempted by evil, so you must carry the cross. It’s a heavy burden for someone so young, but you must do it. I understand if you fall under the weight. I’m here to support you in the material realm as God is here to support you in the spiritual. Let the cross be your only burden.” She could almost imagine Lilly’s eyes glazing over as the senior put the cross around her neck and she fell forward into the senior’s waiting arms. At that moment, the senior looked up and caught Catherine’s eye, but said nothing.

Catherine had seen enough. She turned away, swallowing the gasp of horror that wanted to escape. She had to catch her breath, collect her thoughts, maybe even call her father- do something to try and shake this nightmare. Like any woman of her age, she’d heard about mind control, but only in ghost stories and third-rate movies in the late night slots of the program grid. The idea of an entire college using it- and in the name of God, no less!— made Catherine sick to her stomach.

The respite didn’t last long. She could see Jessica and her roommates marching up the hill towards the main campus, still clutching their Bibles like shields, those sinister crosses hanging over their hearts, walking in perfect unison, not exchanging a single word. Catherine took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She reminded herself that she’d been there before for her NCAA-sanctioned official visit, and it had been nothing like this. The people had been friendly and forthcoming. Maybe they only did this in the first few days to instill proper study habits and help get people past the nervousness that came with being far away from home. That had to be it. But just in case, she would wait for Lilly and her roommates to emerge from their counseling and ask how it went, then go back inside for her turn.

She waited for what seemed like forever when Lilly’s room finally came outside, faces expressionless, eyes empty, mouths silent, neatly in full uniform, exactly the same as Jessica’s room and all the rooms in between. “Hey, Lilly! How was the counseling session? I’m still waiting for my name to be called, but I’m really curious about it,” she called out, but it was like she wasn’t even there. Everyone went around her without a thought and continued towards the dorm. She followed them, hoping someone would have an explanation.

“How’d you know they trance the girls here before they send ‘em to the dorms?” she heard someone ask in the distance. Looking up at the wood that bordered the highway, she saw a beat up white van sitting there with four women in blue overalls.

“She didn’t. She just got lucky. I’m not surprised, though. Keeps ‘em from seeing the boys, and the same for the boys- you know that’s the only way these God-fearing kids don’t get hard at the sight of a girl,” another replied, and the cold calculation in her voice sent a chill up Catherine’s spine. “We can get some mileage out of these cute little pink uniforms. And here I thought the Catholics were the only ones who went in for that. Not floppy and short like the schoolgirls, but tight skirts have their points too.”

“More like tight shirts have their points,” a third woman added, laughing coarsely at her own joke.

Catherine wasn’t quite sure what to make of these women, but they sounded like they were there to cause trouble. What kind, she didn’t know, but she didn’t like the sound of them, so she followed Lilly and her roommates more closely, her mind split between the two hazards before her eyes.

“Oh, look at this one! Perfect little doll size!” one of the women exclaimed. Before she could blink she saw one of the women in overalls swoop in and grab Lilly, all but violating her with a stick. She could tell that Lilly’s sleeping mind couldn’t wake up, and soon Lilly had fainted from the trauma. Her roommates walked by, completely oblivious, while the woman dragged Lilly back to the van. Catherine’s blood boiled. Though she was far from the wrathful type, she wasn’t about to stand by and let her friend be taken advantage of, not when she had the size and strength to prevent it. She took a deep breath, rolled up her sleeves, slipped out of her high heels, and stalked forward. Her rage built up with each step, and by the time she reached the group, she was furious enough to slam the woman in overalls head first into the side of the van.

“Ohhh, look at that! The little God girls have Goliath as their watchdog! Shouldn’t have bothered hitting Kim in the head- nothing there to harm,” a voice came from below her. She looked down and saw the three others gathering around her.

“You read enough- you know it’s just one shot to bring you down. Right there! Bigger they are, the harder they come!” one of the others said triumphantly. Catherine felt a sudden sharp jab in the seat of her pants, and a shiver went up her spine, but not in the way the women around her intended. They expected her eyes to roll up in her head and for her most base emotions to consume her, but her large build, her righteous anger, and her innate purity all formed a shield that deflected the assault. Like a bear grazed but not actually wounded, she only grew angrier.

“Oh, no you don’t! You won’t violate me that easily! What did you do to my friends?” she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she picked up the smallest of the four women and threw her into the side of the van, knocking her out. She didn’t even pause for breath before taking on the woman who could almost meet her in height, going toe to toe with her, and while the woman in overalls had more experience, Catherine’s determination and four-inch height advantage made up for it, and she was able to hurl the woman to the ground.

But then she felt another sharp poke, this time right in her most intimate regions. This time it felt good, and it made her almost feverish. Her eyes drifted out of focus and her pulse raced. Sinful and unspeakable thoughts flashed through her mind. Her knees began to wobble. She thought they must have drugged her, and it took most of her strength to fight off both the effects of that and the sensual caresses of the woman she’d been grappling with. She was shocked at how much her body wanted to surrender to the sensation, but she gritted her teeth, thrust the woman away from her, and ran to get help.

The ache inside grew worse with every step. She’d felt it a few times before, but never this badly. Ideas were going through her mind that only wanton cheerleaders would find acceptable. She had to regain her composure and get the police, but when she reached for her phone, her hands betrayed her, trying to undo her pants and reach between her legs to relieve that ache. She stopped herself and took a couple of deep breaths, then jammed her legs together tightly, a trick she’d used before when she needed to dispel unwanted lust. It didn’t work as well as it normally did, but she calmed enough to back inside and get help.

“Well! There you are, Miss Bennett! Why did you stray from the fold? And what on earth were you doing out there? You missed your counseling session, and from the looks of you, we have a lot to talk about,” one of the RAs said, looking sternly at Catherine, who could understand how her tangled hair, wrinkled blouse, and strong smell could give someone the wrong idea of what she’d been doing.

“It’s not what you- there are four women up the hill, terrible people, doing horrible things,” Catherine gasped, and the urgency in her voice made the senior think that there might be something going on. She called security, then took Catherine behind the curtain. “What’s happening?”

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We thought the counts in the dorms were off, but what could we do? It wouldn’t be proper for us to take that step, and the men are busy with the male freshmen. But I see you defended yourself.”

“I had to. Couldn’t save Lilly, or any of the others- those demons were kidnapping too!”

“Too?” the senior asked.

Catherine turned scarlet with shame. “They... they tried to strip me of my virtue with a stick. I don’t know if it went in all the way, but I felt very strange afterwards, and...” She stopped, dropping her whisper even quieter so the senior had to strain to hear, and finished, “I don’t know what I did afterwards. It’s all an angry blur.”

“It’s no sin to defend yourself, especially not from the animals you described. But security will take care of them. Let us pray for those they violated.” The senior took out her cross. Catherine knew what was coming, and her eyes went straight to the gemstone in the middle, but the senior thought better of it. She put the cross away and said, “I know you peeked before, and your fear drove you away, but that was divine intervention, because otherwise we would never have known about these sinners stealing away our students by taking advantage of our little secret. Catherine, I hope you understand that we only bind you to the cross to make you stronger. As you progress, you free yourself from the earthly bond and become a better soldier for the Lord. Normally, we women don’t take that literally, but with these animals staining our sacred halls of learning, we must take up arms. I’m supposed to be feeding you rules and restrictions, but right now we need you to be strong and brave one more time. Can you do that for us?”

“They’ve hit me twice already. I guess I can be strong again,” Catherine said shyly.

The senior smiled. “The fools who tried to storm our walls won’t escape our vengeance. Here. One of the softball players left her equipment here. You might find this useful.” She handed Catherine a baseball bat, which Catherine held awkwardly, unused to it.

They set off into the woods. “Where were they?” the senior asked. Catherine looked around, then pointed ahead. The van was still there, and so were the four women. Their leader was frantically trying to gether up her comrades and load them into the van so they could get away.

“Get your ass up, Paula! This was your damn idea, and I’m not taking the fall ‘cause you had to get your rocks off!” she was yelling, slapping the unconscious woman to try and awaken her.

“Is that them?” the senior whispered. Catherine nodded. “You didn’t mention they were dykes! You’ll be well rewarded when we exorcise them.”

At this point, Catherine was mad enough to kill. The bat was heavy in her hands as she landed a clean home run swing right into the leader’s back. The woman crumpled to the ground screaming, but Catherine didn’t hear her. Her only thoughts were of vengeance. She stepped forward, not noticing the woman named Paula staggering to her feet.

“Couldn’t get enough, big girl?” Paula taunted. She felt around on the ground for her weapon and thrust it straight up between Catherine’s legs. This time, the heat was searing, and her body seized. Between all the abuse her brain and body had taken in the last hour, she only had one option: complete shutdown. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she collapsed in a heap...