The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A fortunate occurrence

By Latexthom

Chapter 3 Sydney

By the time Daniel and Marilyn had closed the shop for the night, Sydney had arrived back at school. As she walked up to her single room, she was desperately in need of a pee. However, she remembered that she had to give the bag of clothes and merchandise to Hazel. She went in search of Hazel and found her, in the bad girl’s dormitory.

After handing over the shopping bag, Sydney asked, “I need your permission so I can go to the toilet.” Hazel looked in the bag and found the note plus all the clothing and BSDM paraphernalia before replying, “You come in here dressed like a latex whore and you ask that. Hazel tipped the contents of the shopping bag on her bed and pulled a pair of knickers with two large built-in dildos from the pile of latex and said, “Take off your knickers and put these on, you need to be plugged. Sydney obeyed thinking “Why am I here, doing as Hazel instructs, I should apologize.” As she pushed the two large dildos into their respective cavities, Sydney said, “Hazel, I am really sorry for getting you into trouble last term, I was only doing my duty.” The next item Hazel picked out of the pile of latex was an arm binder and she started binding Sydney’s arms.

Sydney could not believe was she was allowing Hazel to do and she pleaded, “Please Hazel, I need to use the toilet.” Hazel tightened the cord on the arm binder pulling Sydney’s elbows together behind her back and replied, “You whine like a broken record, lean over my knees while I teach you how to act in front of your mistress. Hazel picked up a paddle from the bed and thwacked Sydney’s behind. The impact on her latex knickers pushed the butt plug further into her ass and each subsequent strike, caused it to move in and out. Sydney became randy as the punishment continued and when she orgasmed the additional pressure on you bladder caused her to relax her hold and some pee oozed past the dildo and into the knickers. As small amount of pee seeped out and dripped onto Hazel’s leg. Hazel stopped her attack and said, “You dirty girl, lifting her up by her hair, Hazel scooped all the latex and merchandise from the bed back into the bag and matched Sydney back to her room.

Taking one of Sydney’s very expensive towels, Hazel tore it, to make an adult diaper and fitted it around Sydney’s kickers at then pulled another pair of latex Victorian bloomers over the top. Hazel then pushed a ball gag into Sydney’s mouth and tightened the strap behind her head she then pushed Sydney down onto the bed. Out of the bag, Hazel pulled a pair of leg cuffs linked by a twenty-four inch chain. She put one cuff through the base of the bed and then fastened them to Sydney’s ankles. Sydney mumbled into the gag and Hazel pulled a gas mask over her head. The mask zipped up and was secured around Sydney’s head. There was a strap on the top of the mask, which Hazel used to secure around the bed headboard. After securing the strap , Hazel turned and walked out of the room closing and locking the door. Sydney had not had tea or supper, her stomach, was grumbling and the pee, which she was unable to hold, was soaking into the diaper. She lay bound on the bed unable to move for some time and before she could sleep, someone tried the door. Sydney attempted to make a noise but failed and the caller went away.

Eventually Sydney found sleep and slept right though to eight thirty. She could not see her alarm clock so had no idea of the time. At ten past nine, Hazel unlocked the door and came in, she walked to the bed and pulled down the bloomers, the diaper was soaking and smelly so Hazel said, “You need a nappy change so when I release your ankles lift your bum up so I can change it. Hazel unfastened the ankle manacles, took another of Sydney’s towel and ripped it down to size. Sydney shouted into the gag, she was hungry and thirsty and did not want her towels destroyed. Hazel said, “Miss Pringle was looking for you last night, I told her you had not returned to school. She wanted you for a special task but I am now doing it.

Hazel changed the diaper and pulled up the bloomers. She moved to Sydney’s microwave and put a plastic bowl of food in to heat. Turning the timer to five minutes, she looked in all the drawers and cupboards in Sydney’s room removing all her best clothes and belongings.

Sydney was still mumbling behind the gag and Hazel said, “I am going to remove the mask and gag, when I do you will not talk and remain silent. I’m preparing yousome food I went out early this morning to buy it.” Hazel waited until the microwave pinged, before removing the gas mask and the ball gag. She removed the dish from the microwave and taking it to the bed with a spoon; she moved the first spoonful towards Sydney’s mouth.

Sydney kept her mouth closed and her lips tightly together. Hazel said, “Open wide if you want to play, baby games I am game.” She moved the spoon away and then continued, “Here comes, the food train, chugging towards the open tunnel. Open wide?” As Sydney obeyed, the spoon went in and Sydney swallowed. Hazel continued, “There’s a good baby, here comes another, you will continue to swallow until all this lovely food is all gone.

After all the food had been eaten, Hazel said, “That a good girl. You have a clean nappy and a full stomach, I will leave you now, but before I go you should put your pacifier back in, and your mask back on. Hazel pushed the ball gag back in and then pulled on the mask and said, “OK you can talk again now but only in a baby voice. You are wearing diapers, a dummy and you are, locked in your cot, so you must be a baby. I’ll be back at lunchtime to feed you again. With that, said, Hazel walked out of the room locking the door.

Back in Bristol, Marilyn was serving two boys when Marguerite and two older people came into the shop. Marguerite said, “Marilyn, please find some slutty clothing for Mr. and Mrs. Ramsbottom and where is Dorothy?” Marilyn replied, “Dorothy is in the back, I will go and get her.” Marilyn walked into the back room and returned a few minutes later with Dorothy. As they walked back into the shop, Marguerite used the strobe to entrance them both and said, “You will both forget about the strobe being destroyed, You will remember that you lent it to me, your mistress, and I will return it after I have been up to Sydney’s school to do some tiding up. Now, Dorothy you are no longer restricted to dress as a woman, you are free to dress as a male and you will be able to choose your own clothes. Marilyn you are no longer limited to accompanying women.

These two customers have been stealing from Henry for a very long time and need to be, taught a lesson. When you wake up you will find the most, slutty clothing for them both. Now wake up, when I next say the word “Now” and remember I am your mistress and you will always obey me absolutely. Now”.

Marguerite had enslaved the Solicitor at and he wife at their home and seeing the number of items of antique furniture and fine art, and had asked where it had come from. She had instructed them to liquidate all their assets and pay the money back

Dorothy and Marilyn moved to the two older persons and Marilyn asked, “Mistress what are you planning for these two?” Marguerite replied, “Make the woman into a whore and give the man a similar outfit with a wig and false boobs.” Marilyn replied, “Mistress, can Dorothy do this, I would like to show you, my wedding dress.”

Marguerite replied, “OK Dorothy you see to these two villains, they will obey your every instruction, I’m going to have a look at Marilyn’s wedding dress.

Marilyn took Marguerite up the stairs to the small apartment and pulled a large box from beneath the bed. Marilyn got dressed and began modeling the wedding dress in white latex with all her blue underwear and while latex boots. Marguerite was instructing her how to wear the dress and when to put it on. Until then she should keep it away from Dorothy so it would be a nice surprise.

Dorothy told both of the customers to go into the two changing rooms and get undressed while she selected some clothes. She picked out latex underwear, a corset and a short single-breasted mackintosh all in pale blue, for the woman and carried them into the changing room she occupied. After dressing and tightening the corset, Dorothy instructed the woman that the clothing was the most sensual and prettiest the woman had ever worn, and it must be worn whenever clothing was required. Telling the woman that she would need to get sex from anyone as often as possible and then told her to remain where she was, Dorothy moved to collect clothing for the man. She selected a similar selection only in pink and walked to the second changing room together with a long blond wig and high-heeled shoes made for transvestites.

Marilyn had long ago found a beauty salon for transvestites and had persuaded Dorothy to give, the salon a try. Dorothy had her wig washed and set in a fashionable style and had learnt about all the other services they provided. Remembering that Dorothy dressed the man in the slutty female clothing, and she instructed him how much he loved the look and feel of it and also instructed him to visit the salon where he would ask for the full treatment.

After Marilyn had finished modeling, the wedding dress she changed back into her shop clothes and the two of them walked back down stairs. The older couple was standing in the shop and the man had a large grin on his face.

Marilyn said, “Whatever Dorothy told you, is your true reality and no one can change it. Now pay for your clothes and get out of my sight, I do not want to see you until everything has been liquidated and you return with the money you owe me. The woman said, “When we have sold the house where will we live.” Marguerite replied, “You Can rent a small flat with only one bedroom and fill it with latex and lovers for your wife or should I say your sister.” The two middle-aged couple almost ran out of the shop after paying Dorothy

Marguerite said, “Marilyn can you look after the shop, I would like to talk to Dorothy in the back.” Marilyn replied, “Certainly mistress.” Marguerite took Dorothy back into the back room and when the door was closed said.”I would like to see you are your true self. Go and change into male clothing.” Dorothy ran up the stairs and returned two minutes later as Daniel. Marguerite looked at him and said, “I was right, you are a good looking boy as well as an attractive girl. I would like to thank you for what you did to me; I have today completed all the tasks you assigned to me, although they were what I wanted to do. As thanks I would like you to make love to me.”

Daniel took her hand and led her up the stairs to the small apartment. He removed his trousers as Marguerite removed her dress and underwear, as she lay down on the bed Marguerite said, “Marilyn tells me you have given her multiple orgasms every time you have had sex, so do to me, what you do to Marilyn.” Daniel climbed on top and said, “It will be my pleasure mistress.”

Twenty-five minutes later, Daniel peeled himself off Marguerite and started to dress in his female clothing. Marguerite looked up from the bed, feeling wonderful and said, “You don’t have to wear those clothes.” Daniel replied, “We get better sales, when I do and I like pretending to be a female.” Marguerite replied, “You have the choice now, and thank you for the sex, you were splendid. What is the time?” Daniel looked at the clock on the wall and replied, “10:25”. Marguerite replied, “I had better get ready, Robert is coming to collect me at 10:30 and I need more clothes for that slut in school. Daniel replied, “I will sort those while you get ready.” and ran down the stairs. Robert was waiting in the shop and Daniel said, “Mistress will be here in a moment, I just have to get some clothes ready for her.”

Daniel ran around the shop collecting several items of clothing to make up uniforms and costumes for Sydney. Marguerite walked into to shop as Daniel added the last item to the pile, Marguerite said, “Robert will pay for these and then put them in the car I will see you both on Friday.”

Marguerite looked through the clothes Daniel had picked and said, “Perfect these will do nicely.”

After Marguerite had departed, “Marilyn kissed Daniel and said, “I love you, what did Mistress do to you?.” Daniel replied, “I now have my freedom back and we made love. She was good but nothing like you. Their lips touched and they kissed for several minutes until they were, disturbed by customers.

Robert drove Marguerite to the school where she went to have a conversation with the Head Mistress. After entrancing the Head Mistress with the strobe, Marguerite was explaining that she was Sydney’s legal guardian and that Sydney was now Hazel’s slave. So that there would be no conflicts between Hazel’s wishes and the school’s wishes, Marguerite instructed the Head Mistress to always support Hazel and to do as Hazel instructs.” When Marguerite was finished with the Head Mistress, she had her call for Sydney’s Housemistress and the remainder of Sydney’s teachers. As each teacher arrived, Marguerite performed the same programming making Hazel the supreme mistress and getting him or her all too fully support Hazel’s domination of Sydney. She also made them all seek out latex clothing and love to wear it.

When all the teachers were singing from the same hymn book, Marguerite went to see Hazel and Sydney. She found Hazel in her dormitory, with several other girls and after introducing herself, she entranced them all. After establishing which one was Hazel, she sent her down to the car to fetch all Sydney’s new clothes. After Hazel had left, Marguerite programmed all the girls to support and obey Hazel and to seek out latex clothing changing all their underwear first, and then each item in their wardrobe. She also made it impossible for them to harm Hazel or herself. As she woke them up they all appeared to be uncomfortable but Marguerite took no notice.

When Hazel returned with the shopping bags, Marguerite entranced her again, and commanded her change into the latex nurse’s uniform. When she was changed Marguerite, programmed her to love her uniform, to be dominant, and to be evil towards Sydney together with all the other girls in her dormitory. What Marguerite did not realize, what would happen when someone was entranced twice without being, woken up in between, Hazel was now a latex loving evil dominatrix in every aspect of her personality? Her strength of purpose, had been increased, and she had observed the strobe and how it was used.

As Marguerite, woke Hazel up, telling her to take her mistress to see Sydney, she forgot to make Hazel forget being entranced and remove knowledge of the strobe. Hazel moved to her bedside locker and extracted a pair of handcuffs. She then grabbed Marguerite’s wrists and clasped the cuffs on to each wrist behind her back; she then removed a ball gag and stuffed this into Marguerite’s mouth. Turning to her dormitory comrades, she said, “Ok girls keep this one busy while I see too Sydney. One of the girls asked “How?” and Hazel replied, “Take her knickers off and then take turns to eat her pussy.” Hazel then took the strobe and walked out of the room.

The girls in the dormitory formed a line in front of Marguerite and the one at the front pulled down her latex knickers and slipped them over her shoes. She then moved into place and started licking. Marguerite, mind was in turmoil, she was trying to shout stop but her body was in ecstasy. As the third girl started she relaxed and began to enjoy it.

Hazel had unlocked Sydney’s door and walked in to find Sydney exactly where she had left her. Sydney looked out at Hazel through the gas mask with hate in her eyes. Hazel raised the strobe and pressed the trigger. Hazel waited for ten seconds and then said, “Sydney this is the last time I will see that hate in your eyes when you look at me. From now on when you look at me, there will be love in those eyes, as a baby loves her mother. You now have two separate personas, the one you have while you wear diapers is as a loving baby who loves being, wrapped in latex and sucking on her dummy. You will have no language skills either spoken or mental only love for your mother, me. When you are not in your diapers, you are a nymphomaniac slut who only thinks about when her next sexual encounter will come. I am going to sell your body so you will become my whore. Now in a moment I will bring your Guardian in, and you will be, for the very last time, your old self, after she has gone you will revert to one of your new two personas.”

Hazel hid the strobe, walked towards Sydney, saw the love in her eyes, and thought, “I knew this was powerful but this is magic.” Hazel removed the mask and gag and Sydney gurgled happily. Hazel had carried the shopping bags she had brought to Sydney’s room and pulled out a latex baby costume. She releases the strap on the mask and the manacles around Sydney’s ankles and then helped her to sit up. She then released the cords on the arm binder and then removed the binder. Sydney’s arms had been in the arm binder for more than a few days and the muscles were very painful and weak. Hazel removed all Sydney’s clothes and started to redress her in the latex baby outfit, Marguerite had brought. It was made of pink latex and was very pretty. Hazel changed the diaper and refitted the long bloomers. When Hazel was finished, she re-tied .the strap on the mask and refastened the ankle manacles. She then instructed, When I re-dressed you your arms were weak and lifeless, I like that, so they should remain like that, you can let your muscles waste away.

Looking in the shopping bag once more, she found some bondage mittens, so she fitted these onto Sydney’s hands. She locked them on, with two small padlocks and when they were, securely locked, Hazel threw the keys in the waste bin. The baby outfit made her much more presentable and Hazel decided to return to Marguerite. As she opened the door she said, “You will wake up when I close the door forgetting that I have been here, but when your legal guardian comes to see you, it will be the last time for your old personality.

Hazel walked back to the Dormitory and on the way; she met a group of first years in a corridor and enslaved them using the strobe. When they were enslaved, Hazel instructed them to become lesbian lovers. When she entered her dormitory, a very startled Marguerite was still where she left her. Katy the room’s only lesbian was between her legs and she was approaching her thirty-fifth orgasm. Hazel said, “When you have finished Katy, I would like a word with Sydney’s Guardian.” Hazel waited while Katy brought Marguerite to another orgasm and as Katy stepped back, Hazel used the strobe to entrance Marguerite again. Hazel said, “This sexual haze you are in is your new normal, you will need to find someone who can give you multiple orgasms every day. If you cannot find someone who is willing to give these to you, then you will need to find multiple paying partners who can. Whose is this device, is it yours?” Marguerite replied, “It’s not mine, is belongs to a very powerful man.”

Hazel replied, “In that case you will forget, that I borrowed it, you will remember that you instigated this sexual marathon to get the stimulation you need. You also put the handcuffs on, because without your hands in manacles, you cannot orgasm. You will count your orgasms as granted by these girls, and each morning you will need to find people to give you at least half that total number. In a moment, you will wake up, forgetting that you have the handcuffs on your wrists.” Hazel put the strobe and the keys to the handcuffs into Marguerite’s handbag, and then said, “Wake up now.”

Katy said, “I am not finished,” and moved back between Marguerite’s legs. Hazel replied, “Hurry up then Katy, Marguerite wants to see Sydney before she goes home.” Katy brought Marguerite to two more orgasms and Marguerite shouted stop, this has gone on long enough. Hazel, take me to see Sydney. Hazel helped Marguerite to stand and then took the strobe from her bag and fired at Marguerite. She waited ten seconds and said, “You must never attempt to give me orders or command me in any manner. You must never let anyone else hold the keys to your manacles, anyone who holds your keys, owns your free will. Tomorrow morning, when you wake up, you will have a shower and then dress in latex and fit the manacles, you will then use your house slaves to get half of your daily orgasms, and then go out and find the other half. Once the manacles are on, you must leave them on until you have your daily quota of orgasms and ask the last sexual partner to remove them. You must return the probe to its rightful owner and you are not permitted, to use this device, between now and then, except on Sydney. You are also not permitted to discuss this new reality with anyone or any recording media.” why would you talk to a thing? Hazel put the strobe back in Marguerite’s handbag and continued, “Now wake up and come with me.”

Hazel walked towards the dormitory door and Marguerite awoke and stumbled after her. They walked out of the room and up the corridor to Sydney’s private single room. Marguerite knew the strobe had been used on her but could not find the leverage, in her mind, to counter it. The first trance, on top of her sexual stimulus, had made the result much stronger and the second trance had locked the first one in place and added another more powerful layer of programming on top.

Hazel unlocked Sydney’s door and they walked into the room. Marguerite wanted to ask Hazel, what she had done but could not find the worlds. She looked at Sydney and said, “You look very good in your new outfit. Has Hazel been looking after you?”

Hazel was watching, Marguerite, and observed in her face, the frustration, as Marguerite tried to speak. Hazel did not know the workings of the mind or the power of the strobe, and was concerned that Marguerite would break through.

Hazel walked to the bed a removed the mask and gag. Sydney said, “Marguerite, what is happening here, why is Hazel doing all this, and why can’t I fight it.” Marguerite leaned over Sydney and Hazel extracted the strobe from Marguerite’s handbag and entranced them both. Sydney was staring out with her mouth open and Marguerite was very still.

Hazel locked the door and then said, “Girls listen very carefully I will define your futures. Marguerite, I did not like the struggle you made so, From now on, you will believe that your dominant stance is pretence. You may continue this pretence at home but you have known for a very long time that you have a very soft and submissive centre. This crack in your personal armor has been getting wider over the past three or four year and it is becoming increasingly harder to maintain your pretence. Tomorrow when you dress in latex and fit your manacles you will become to realize that your submissive tendencies have taken over and apart from your house slaves, you will be incapable from commanding or instructing anyone else. I think it would be wise if you seek out someone to keep you in check.

Perhaps the powerful man who owns the strobe should be your master. Yes I think when you return the strobe tomorrow you should offer yourself to him. All these new instructions and the ones you received in the dormitory are your true reality, you must accept this reality, getting anxious will do nothing to help you. You will in future give all the money intended for Sydney to me, in addition, you will continue to fund Sydney’s attendance at this school. Any correspondence to the school or Sydney must be, sent to me and I will deal with it. If we ever speak again in person or on the phone, you will do precisely as I direct.”

Hazel sat Marguerite on the edge of the bed and then turned to Sydney, saying, “Sydney your question to your legal guardian was inappropriate so, from now on when you are permitted to talk to anyone, you will talk politely about nothing in particular. You can make casual conversation but you cannot speak of specific issues. Any time you talk of me , you will speak of love and how well I am looking after you.” Hazel put the Strobe back into Marguerite’s handbag and pushed the handles into Marguerite’s fingers, behind her back. She then said, “Take hold of your handbag Marguerite, and you will both forget this trance or any other, and what you are now, is what you should be there is no rewind or redress. You are both mine in body and soul, I own you, now forget any loss of time and wake up.”

Marguerite awoke and said, “What was that Sydney, is Hazel looking after you?” Sydney replied, “Hazel is lovely and does everything for me that I need. She even changes my nappy when it’s dirty.” Hazel said, “If you have seen enough, Marguerite, perhaps you could refit the gag and mask and as you do, think about, what it would feel like if this was you being fitted with these.” Marguerite pushed the gag back into Sydney’s mouth, strapped it in place and then pulled on the mask. Hazel said, “I’ll walk you to your car, Marguerite.”

Hazel locked the room as they departed and they walked together down to the car. Hazel used the journey, to sell the joys and benefits of being in bondage and Marguerite’s arousal rocketed. As Hazel assisted Marguerite into the car, Daniel and Marilyn were closing the shop in Bristol, it had been the best Monday for sales since Daniel took over the running of the shop. Daniel was also reliving the sex he had received from Marguerite, he loved Marilyn but sex with the diminutive French bombshell had been outstanding. When the shop was, closed and locked, Daniel ran upstairs and changed into male clothing. Marilyn jumped for joy when she saw him and said, “At last, those horrible restrictions have worn off.” They went out of the back door hand in hand and after Daniel locked the door, they walked home.

End of Chapter 3