The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOUR EASY INSTALLMENTS

INSTALLMENT TWO — Permission

NOTICE: This story is heavily inspired and influenced by the excellent story “Re-Momdified” by shadebalan and The Berk.

It was two days exactly before I came home to mom’s chipper cry of “you have mail!". It had been a great two days. I’d been pretty loathe to go to school, but I did, coming home to cold drinks, a clean, bright house, and yesterday, after work at the sand yard, a delightful back and neck massage. I took the package from mom and raced with it up to my room. No interrogation this time.

Inside, I found much the same as last time. It was a coppery colored plastic remote with single white plastic domed button on top. The slip of paper said: “Permission model: Aim at target from whom Permission desired. Press button.” Without a second’s hesitation I tore back downstairs. Mom was happily making dinner, listening to some swing on the iPod. She was wearing a red dress, belted in black, and red high heels. I could see the line on the back of her black stockings peeking out from under the dress. From behind her, I pointed the remote and pushed the button. Immediately, she straightened, standing stock still. She stood that way for fifteen or twenty seconds before turning around almost robotically. She looked at me, her face expressionless, before turning back to the stove. She continued making dinner, but stiffly, no longer moving to the music, like she was on autopilot.

“Are you ok, mom?” I asked, finally.

“Fine, sweetie. Finishing dinner,” she said, her voice almost without inflection. “Go wash up now.”

I went back upstairs and stored the remote with the old one, then washed my hands and came back down for dinner. By the time I got back down, she was acting normally again... well, new normally anyway. She served dinner, bending, as I was now used to, so that I got a nice stare at her cleavage. We ate dinner, talking about this and that, all the while my mind trying to figure out what ‘permission’ meant and what to do about it.

She cleared the plates and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. I said yes, thinking it would give me a chance to talk to her more, or try to figure something out. She put on the movie and we sat there watching it, while I tried to figure out where to go next. I remembered when I asked her about dropping her panties that she had kind of laughed it off, and wondered if maybe it was built in that she wouldn’t freak out about stuff like that. But what to ask?

“Mom, I have a question,” I started. She looked at me. Even now her makeup and hair were still perfect. “You know when you bend over at meals?”

“Yes, sweetie,” she said, smiling gently.

“Why do you do that?” I asked.

“Don’t you like it? I do it for you,” she said.

“I love it. I just wondered if you wanted me to be looking at your... your chest.”

“I thought you liked by breasts. Don’t you, Davey?” she asked. She bent slightly forward to give me a view straight down into her cleavage.

“I really do.”

“OK, great,” she said. “That’s perfect.” She went back to watching the movie. My heart was beating faster. What if I screwed up? She’d freak out. What if I was wrong? I took a deep breath.

“Can I see more?” I asked, almost holding my breath.

“Hm?” she turned to look at me again. “See more what?” Her blue eyes were very dark.

“See more of your... breasts?” I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

“Of course, sweetie! How much do you want to see?” She asked, winking. Her hands went to the knot behind her neck that kept the top of her dress up.

“All of them?” I said, almost a question.

“Why wouldn’t you?” she laughed, and pulled down the front of her dress. Her breasts were huge, round, and heavy, over-filling the white bra-cups that attempted to hold them in.

“Oh my god, mom,” I gaped. She ran her hands down over them and I saw her nipples pop to attention beneath the white satin fabric. “Can I see them all the way?”

“You just had to ask, darling,” she said kindly, sitting up and reaching behind her. She undid the bra and slid it off, revealing her enormous breasts, each topped with a large pink nipple now crinkled and hard in the exposed air.

I couldn’t help myself. I moaned and my hand rubbed my achingly hard cock through my pants.

“I’m so glad they turn you on,” she whispered, her eyes flashing.

“How big are they?” I asked, my eyes locked.

“Well, baby, I usually get DDD or E-cup bras, does that answer your question?” She thrust her chest out subtly.

“Can I... can I... touch them? Suck them?” I asked, barely able to breathe.

She laughed again. “No, no. I’m your mother, Davey! That wouldn’t be appropriate.” She left her huge tits exposed.

I couldn’t have watched the movie if I tried. I just watched her breasts and tried not to touch myself too much. But then I had a thought...

“Mom...”

“Yes, baby?” she asked turning to me again.

“Would it be ok... I mean, would it be ok if I... touched myself while looking at you?”

“You mean, like, masturbate? Right here?” Her eyes went a little wide.

“Yeah. Would that be ok? If I just relieved myself right here? Your breasts are turning me on so much...” I said.

“Well, ok, baby. That’s fine.” She smiled again. “Do you need me to do anything... to help?”

Oh my god. So many things.... Might as well go for it. She didn’t seem to mind saying no if I went to far.

“Could you do it?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked, unsure.

“Maybe you could get me off?” I asked.

“That’s not really something mommies and their children do together, dear,” she said, calmly.

“Oh,” I said, disappointed. “Would it be ok if I came... on you?”

“Yes, baby!” she said, happily. She turned to me, her naked breasts and diamond-hard nipples right next to me. “OK, darling. Go for it.” She found the remote and paused the movie as I started to undo my pants. I knelt on the sofa so that my cock was just above her tits and started to stroke myself. I looked down at her nipples, her breasts, her red lips parted so slightly. I imagined her reaching for me, wrapping her hand around my hardness. I imagined her crimson mouth sucking my cock in, and her tongue lapping all around my dick. I imagined her whispering to me, telling me how much she loved me, how much she wanted my come on her tits... Suddenly I was coming, spurting load after load onto her lips, neck, and chest.

“Oh my yes!” she said, her eyes wide at the volume of come on her huge breasts. She was smiling broadly.

“Mmm. Thank you. Thank you,” I sighed, feeling so good. The last shudders of orgasm dripped onto her skin.

“Anytime, sweetie!” she said, laughing. “I better go clean up!” She stood and headed to the bathroom, sucking the come off her bottom lips to stop it from dripping. Holy shit that had been fantastic: the hardest I’d ever come.

* * *

A few hours later, I was ready for bed.

I got on the computer and wondered how I was going to move on to ‘Attraction’. Now that I’d made the first installment of Permission, I had the option of purchasing the first installment of Attraction... for 99.99. At my salary at the sand yard, that would take me a month to save up, and that assumed I didn’t but any more installments of Permission. It said under Permission that further installments were recommended for ‘additional permissions and more secure permanence.’ I liked the sound of additional permissions. I wasn’t getting paid for two weeks, though, so I’d have to wait at least that long to get the second installment. This was killing me. I had an idea, and went over to knock lightly on mom’s bedroom door.

“Come in!” she called.

I opened the door and there was mom, lotioning up her legs. She was wearing her red robe. I was immediately distracted.

“Mom, can you take off your robe?” I asked her.

“No dear, that wouldn’t be right,” she answered, continuing to work her legs. Hm. Oh, right. I couldn’t ask her to do things, I could just ask for permission.

“Mom, can I see you without your robe?” I asked.

“Of course, baby,” she said, sliding her robe off her shoulders. She was naked beneath, and I started hardening immediately. Her breasts were so huge and heavy, and I could see her pussy, since her legs were slightly apart, pink and inviting. She had only a thin strip of dark hair above it, well trimmed. I wanted to have her more that I’d ever wanted anything.

“You like what you see?” she asked.

“You are so gorgeous, mom. I always knew you were beautiful, but.. I had no idea.”

She beamed.

I tried to remember why I’d come in.

“Mom, can I have permission to cash in some of grandpa’s bonds?” I asked. When my dad’s dad had died, he had left my brother and I each about five grand in bonds, but our parents never let us touch them.

“Sure, sweetie,” she said, finishing her legs and sliding her robe back on her shoulders. I watched as her tits disappeared from sight. She pulled the sheer red fabric over her and tied it with a belt. “What do you need it for?”

I could have lied, I suppose. “I need it to pay for this online program that, I think, is turning you into my perfect sex slave,” I said, keeping a straight face.

“Oh, great. Yeah, I will help you cash some in tomorrow,” she said as if I had told her it was to start a charity for starving children.

“Thanks mom,” I said.

“OK, now get to bed, baby. I need to take off my makeup and I don’t want you to see me without it,” she winked again.

I went back to my bedroom, and, even though images of my mom’s perfect, naked body and wet, ready pussy were streaming through my imagination, I fell asleep almost instantly.