The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOUR EASY INSTALLMENTS

EPILOGUE

In the months that followed, things just got better between mom and I. She was totally devoted to me, and I loved it. Sometimes I bring a girl home and make her listen, or watch surreptitiously. Sometimes, if the girl is amenable, I have mom show her what I like. Mostly, though, it’s just mom. She’s perfect for me. Made for me.

Dad left. He hung on for a few months of weird weekends where mom would disappear at a moment’s notice, or be gone in the middle of the night when he woke up. He finally got the message when I told mom to get down on her knees and suck me off right in front of him. She obeyed immediately of course. I think he was packed and out before I blew my load all over her miraculous tits, but I don’t know... I was busy.

My brother doesn’t really come home much anymore, but we haven’t told him. I think dad tried to tell him something, but I don’t think my brother believed any of it.

Downing Publishers are extortionists, of course. I got an email soon after the last installments were triggered letting me know about the $1,000 a month “maintenance” premium to make sure nothing went back the way it was. I happily paid it, or at least, mom did. I’m sure it won’t stay at 1,000, but it’s worth it, and I’ll pay as long as I can. I’ve looked and looked, and I’ve never been able to find that ad again.

Anyway, I have to go. Mom’s getting my bath ready, and I’m already hard.

“Coming, mommy!”