The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fran’s Story (part 1)

“Goddamn fucking arthritis!” I could feel the grinding pain in my hip as I hobbled around the kitchen preparing lunch. Angie would be here soon and I wanted it to be ready with time to spare. I stopped. God, had it been fifteen years since we first met at school and became ‘the fat friends’? I shook my head in wonder. We had supported each other through the many shitty times in our lives as only fat friends could do. And that was the reason we were still together and why our lives have been so shitty. We were very fat and ugly, pure and simple. Me, I’m almost 380 pounds in weight. Big even for a big girl. I’ve tried diets and crap like that but it’s a hormonal dysfunction and nothing is going to reduce me in size. Angie isn’t quite as big, just over 300 pounds, but it’s all in her hips and stomach. She’s as flat as a pancake on the chest with miniscule pimples for nipples. You gotta laugh. I’m the opposite with boobs big enough for any 3 women. Huge G cups that spill down the front of my chest like half-filled basketballs. It’s the only part of me I sorta like.

I continued working on making lunch while thinking about Angie and me. We are different in other ways. Angie is absolutely heterosexual. Men only for her even if they hurt her and treat her like dirt. As for me, I decided early on I was never going to trust a man and so I became a lesbian. Trouble is, I’ve found that women can be just as hurtful and nasty to you as a man. They’re just more subtle about it. I’d often wished Angie was lesbian, or at least bi, so we could get it on but that was never going to happen. Anyway, I’d kinda lost interest in sex over the years. What’s the point in being horny when there’s no one to share it with?

So we’re fat friends. As loyal to each other as you can imagine, seeing each other at least once a week for years and talking like crazy on the phone most nights. At least, that’s how it used to be. About six months ago she had stopped visiting for reasons I couldn’t fathom. I’d still talk to her over the phone but whenever I tried to organize a get together she would be evasive. Saying something was up and it would have to wait. Given she was my only friend in the world this separation hurt and I felt more isolated than usual. Oh I’d asked her if I had done anything to offend her but she vigorously denied it. “Fran, it’s just that something amazing has come up in my life and I won’t be able to see you for a few months. I promise we’ll get it together again after that. I miss you heaps and heaps but this is really important for me. When we do get back together I’ll explain it all.” “Well ok,” I replied, “but what the fuck is going on Angie?” “It’s a big surprise Fran, you’ll see. You’ll just have to wait.”

So I waited, all the while wondering what the heck was going on. Maybe she’d met a man? Maybe, but she’d met men before and it hadn’t stopped her from visiting me. Maybe she’d got pregnant. Yeah, that could be it. If she was two or three months pregnant when we last met I would never have noticed. Maybe she’d been waiting for the baby to drop so she could show it to me as a surprise. I hoped that wasn’t the case. It would be so disappointing not to have been with her as it developed, maybe even be with her at the birth. I was totally baffled and feeling lost by her absence.

And then, three days ago, she had rung to say she wanted to visit and show me her big surprise. “Can’t you tell me what the surprise is,” I begged. “No Fran, because then it wouldn’t be a surprise and I really want to see the look on your face when I show you.” “Angie, you’re being a complete bitch about this! Can’t you even give me a hint?” She laughed. “Nope, you’ll just have to wait. It’ll be worth it though.” I tried wheedling a few more times but she wasn’t giving anything away. “Alright Angie, have it your way. It will be just so good to see you again. I’ve missed you so much.” “I know,” she said sadly, “and I’m very sorry about that. But this has been really important for me. You’ll see.” We talked a bit more before ending the call. So, for those three days, I racked my brains as to what the surprise could be. Bitch!

There was a knock on the door. Right on time I thought. I grabbed my crutch and limped to the door to let her in. However, it wasn’t Angie who greeted me but some bimbo of a girl. You know the type. Wearing a skimpy low-cut tank top and short wrap around mini skirt that barely covered a body that was all bronzed legs, flat tummy and huge boobs. Double D cup at least I thought, with large hard nipples trying to poke their way through the material. Lots of cleavage as her tits tried to burst through the front of her top. Her face had that vapid toothy white smile typical of your average bimbo. I stood there looking at her wondering who the fuck this was. “Hi Fran, it’s me, Angie. What do you think of the new me?” She did a quick pirouette. I think my jaw must have dropped to the center of the Earth. I took another look at her and suddenly recognized Angie’s face. Much thinner of course, without the double chins and puffy cheeks, but definitely Angie’s. Then she started laughing her head off. “Oh Fran, if only you could see the expression on your face. It’s absolutely priceless.”

“My God Angie, no wonder I haven’t seen you in months. This must have cost a fortune in surgery. And that boob job, did you have to get ‘em so big? I didn’t even know they did nipple implants.” She grinned at me then said, “nope, not a cent and no surgery at all. Can I come in?” “Yes, yes, come in and then you can tell me how you could do the impossible.” As I limped back inside Angie gasped, “Fran, when did you start needing a crutch. I knew the arthritis was bad but not that bad.” “It got really bad about four months ago,” I replied with a grimace. I sat down heavily as Angie closed the door behind her. “Alright Angie, how did you do it? I don’t believe breasts like that grow without implants or you can lose weight without tummy tucks and such. People who lose weight form loose skin folds because the skin is stretched from being fat and it doesn’t un-stretch. Your skin looks nice and firm so it must have been tucked.”

She laughed at me in amusement before saying that none of that had happened. “Here,” she said, “I’ll prove it.” She then quickly pulled off her top and undid her skirt, which she let drop to the floor. She wasn’t wearing any underwear under the skirt and her pussy was shaved absolutely smooth. I gaped at her before she surprised me even more. She leaned over me, grabbed my hands and brought them up to her boobs. “Have a good feel Fran, you won’t find any implants, just soft, luscious tits. And when you’ve finished there have a good look for any scars. You won’t find any because there aren’t any.” My jaw dropped for a second time at her forwardness. She was right, her boobs were completely natural. As I touched her large nipples she moaned softly and minced her hips from foot to foot. “Angie,” I exclaimed, “this is making you horny. You’ve never been into girls before.” “Things change,” she said mysteriously. “You have no idea how horny this is making me.” She bent forward even more and planted a deep kiss on my mouth.

I felt completely out of my depth. Angie had never flustered me like this before. This was Angie but it wasn’t Angie. “Angie, how is this possible? Breasts just don’t grow like that!” She stopped for a moment, gathering her thoughts. “That’s really hard to explain and even harder to convince you of it,” she answered. “I’m not even sure exactly how it works.” She stopped and moaned again. “Oh, yes, keep playing with them Fran. It feels soo nice.” “Angie, stop it! You were telling me how this happened.” I pulled my hands away. “Spoilsport. Well ok, it’s like this. I met this man who has this power of mind to reach into your body and change it. I don’t understand it and he doesn’t as well but it works. Took about five months to fully take affect but you can see the result. Including these wonderful melons.” She jiggled them deliciously in front of my face. “I never had breasts before but now it’s great to be stacked and have guys starting at me lustfully.”

“Get off it Angie. Stop joking and tell me the truth. I want to know how you did it?” She sighed a deeply before answering. “Fran, I knew you wouldn’t believe me but I’m telling you the exact truth. No lies, no bullshit. Master has this power of mind to make changes like this.” “Master!” I exclaimed. “Yes Fran, Master. Neither of us intended it that way but in changing me with his mind I found myself becoming his total sexual slave. It’s impossible for me not to obey him. But the thing is I’m deliriously happy and in love with him. And he loves me just as much.” She planted another kiss on me. “It’s true Fran. All true. And I really want you to meet him. His name is Graham and he’s just the most incredible person.”

I shook my head in disbelief at her assertions. “Assuming I believe you for the moment, why should I meet him? So he can turn me into his bimbo slave like you? No thanks Angie. I’m happy if you are happy but I’m staying my own person.” Angie looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. “Fran, he would never do that. Never! He would never do something against your will. He may have the power but he’s absolutely determined it will only be used for good. He’s a very ethical person inside.” “Oh,” I retorted, “then turning you into a sex slave is a good and ethical thing to do is it?” “Fran, that was an accident. Neither of us intended it. He didn’t realize that continuous application of his power over months of time would have this effect. By the time we realized what was happening it was too late. But I would stress, I’m deliriously happy and I love being his slave so much. I really do.”

She planted another lingering kiss on me. I could see the wetness glistening between her thighs. “And I suppose being his sex slave means you’ve become super horny and bi, eh?” There was a sarcastic edge in my voice. “Uh huh,” she answered with no trace of embarrassment in hers, “you have no idea how much. We could go to your bedroom right now and fuck like bunnies if you like. I certainly would like. I’d love to eat you out to lots of juicy orgasms.” “Angie!” I exclaimed in a shocked voice, “you sound as if you have done this many, many times before.” She laughed. “Well, actually, I’ve never done it with a woman before but I’m really itching to start and, since you’re my best friend and a lesbian, I’d love to start with you.” All the while she was saying this she was still leaning over me stark naked, swaying her pendulous tits in front of my face and sliding her legs together. I had to laugh. Only half an hour before I’d been wishing Angie was bi and now she was and I was completely flummoxed. “Angie, not right now. I’m still blown away by all of this.” The pout on her face was truly precious.

“Oh, ok, so when are you going to come and visit us and meet Master?” she asked. “You’re really keen on me doing this, aren’t you Angie?” “Yes Fran, I really am. Master is a fundamental part of my life now but I don’t ever want to lose your friendship. That’s why I want you to meet him so you can know what he’s like. I assure you he won’t do anything to you. He’ll treat you with the greatest respect because that’s the way he is.” “Hmm, alright, I’ll think about it. By the way, what would he think if he knew you were throwing yourself at me?” “He’d be fine with it Fran because I asked for his permission to do it and he granted it. I would never do anything like that behind his back. I couldn’t actually. It would be impossible because of his power.” I looked at her in surprise at this piece of information. “Fran, he wants me to continue being best friends with you. Please come and visit, please, pretty please with ice-cream on top.” I laughed. “Oh alright, I’ll visit. Next week sometime?” “Oh goody!” she squealed. “Now get dressed and tell me everything else about you.” “Yes Ma’am!” She stood up straight and saluted smartly.

She got dressed and flopped down on one of the other couches. “Fran, why didn’t you tell me on the phone your hip was getting so bad?” “Because I didn’t want to burden you,” I answered glumly. “Oh Fran, please don’t do that. We’ve been friends for so long and I want to help any way I can.” “There’s nothing that can be done about it Angie, short of hip replacement surgery and I simply can’t afford that.” “Fran,” she said softly, “Master could almost certainly fix that and he wouldn’t have to turn you into his slave or anything. Just fix it and nothing else.” “Never Angie. I still don’t believe you about his having this power but even if he did have it I would never trust him. I’ll be no mans slave. Never ever, is that clear Angie?” The fearful anger in my voice was clear but I could also see Angie’s lip quivering in suppressed tears. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I was just trying to help. Master would never do anything unless you asked him for it.” I relented in my anger. “It’s alright Angie. Let’s forget it. I just wish you wouldn’t call him Master. I can’t wrap my head around that. It just raises my hackles.” “Fran, I love you so much. If it will make things easier I’ll refer to him as Graham for the moment.” She came over and hugged me and everything was alright. We spent the rest of the afternoon gabbing away, talking about all sorts of crap. It was a new Angie but at least she was back and I was so much happier for that.

About a week later I got out of the taxi to visit Angie at her flat. I was very nervous and wary so I’d convinced myself I wasn’t going to trust this Graham as far as I could throw him. I was met at the door by a beaming Angie wearing a thin sarong wrapped tightly around her chest, just above her jutting boobs. It was pretty obvious she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. “Fran,” she squealed in delight, “come on in.” The door led directly into the lounge room where I met Graham for the first time. He shook my hand and said how very welcome I was here. I was looking at a Greek God if you like that sort of thing. Tall, maybe 6 feet, with a trim athletic build like a swimmer. He was wearing a T-Shirt and jeans but I wouldn’t have been the least bit surprised if he had a washboard stomach. I later found out that he did. It was his face that caught me. It was smiling in obvious pleasure at meeting me but in his piercing eyes I saw something else that sent a shiver down my spine. There was immense character in those eyes that radiated a deep warmth and compassion. I could well understand why Angie had fallen under the spell of this man. I wasn’t going to be taken in though. I was determined of that.

“I’m just finishing up a few things in the kitchen so I’ll leave you and Master to get acquainted.” And with that Angie waltzed off into the kitchen. I winced at her use of the word ‘Master’. “Would you like anything to drink,” Graham asked? “Um, no thanks,” I replied. There was a silence for a moment before I made up my mind to challenge him. “Is Angie wearing that sarong for my benefit or is that her usual attire?”

He looked at me sadly for a moment and then said, “you don’t trust me Fran, do you? Angie’s changed so dramatically and I wonder if you think I’m some horrible abuser. That I don’t understand what it is to be fat and that I’m going to take her away from you.” My eyes hardened at his words. “I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth. Maybe this will help you to understand better.” He walked over to a set of shelves where he lifted up a small portrait frame and placed it in my hand. When I looked at it I saw a picture of an enormously obese man sitting on a sofa lounge. The lounge was made for two people but he filled it. “That was taken of me over three years ago,” he said. “At the time I was about 550 pounds but a year after that I peaked at around 600. Maybe you should hear my story.”

Graham’s Story

I looked at the picture and then back at him. They just couldn’t be the same. “I swear it’s the goddamn truth,” he said fiercely. “I’ve got all sorts of medical records to prove it if you want. Two years ago I was living by myself in this dump of a flat on the first floor. I couldn’t earn any money so I was on a disability pension that only just got me through. Every day I would walk down the steps, walk a hundred yards to the shop and buy enough to last me the day. By the time I walked up the steps and got inside I was exhausted, my heart thumping a million miles an hour and gasping for every breath. Then I’d just watch television all day and night because there was nothing else to do.” He stopped, a grim expression plying across his face as he remembered his past. “What was I to do? I couldn’t fit in a car so I couldn’t take taxis. I couldn’t walk to the train station because it was too far away and I couldn’t afford to do anything anyway. I just existed in that wretched, stinking flat for year after fucking year.” He stopped again to calm himself down. Drawing a deep breath he continued. “I was way too big to get a date and besides, years ago I’d gotten so big I couldn’t even get an erection. Kids used to laugh at me plodding along, step by sodding bloody step, to the shop.”

“Well, anyway, I’m coming back from the shop one day and starting to climb the stairs when something gave in my ankle. Jeez, the pain of it. I could hear the snap. I crashed back down the stairs to land in a fat heap in the corner of the stair well. Old Mr Cooper, my next door neighbour, came rushing down to see what happened. He took one look at me before saying, ‘looks like ya snapped your ankle clean through son. Hang on, I’ll call an ambulance.’ I was in such pain. My ankle seemed like it was on fire and my hip as well. And I could hardly breathe, it hurt so much. My head spun in ten different directions at once.”

“The ambulance eventually came but it took 6 guys to finally get me into it because I was lodged in a corner, and that made it really awkward to get at me to lift me. And that meant more pain as they had to practically drag me out of the corner. I passed out after they tried. Turned out I had snapped my ankle clean through; couldn’t take the weight any more. In the fall I’d fractured my hip and three of my ribs plus collected a lot of other bumps and bruises. Also given myself a nasty concussion.” At him mentioning his fractured hip I was sharply reminded of my own arthritic hip. I knew how he felt. He continued on. “I was unconscious for 2 days before I woke up in the hospital. Things got only worse from there.”

“They had me on this sterile sort of waterbed to maintain an even pressure under my body. However the doctor said that because I was so big and my hip damaged they wouldn’t be able to turn me over. That meant I would be suffering from bedsores in a couple of weeks but I would be there for well over a month. It got worse. He told me my ankle would never heal well enough to support my weight again and that meant I would be wheel chair bound or bed bound for the rest of my life, unless I lost a lot of weight. And, by the way, there were no wheel chairs big enough to take me. There were specialist constructions but they cost a fortune to custom build. That meant I was going to be bed ridden after this because the hormone imbalances that led me to being this big wouldn’t allow me to reduce. And how was I going to survive while bed ridden? Both my parents were dead so it would mean I would have to find charity people to get me food, help toilet me, clean me, etc, etc, etc, because I certainly couldn’t afford professional help. And no, I couldn’t stay in the hospital forever. I couldn’t afford it and they needed the beds. Oh, did I also mention I was diabetic and that I was going blind from it amongst other nasties. Basically they told me I was condemned to a rotten death.” I could see the bitterness in his face as he recalled the awful logic of what he had been told. He continued on.

“So, that night I lay in the bed with my head throbbing horribly as despair and misery sunk deeper into me. My thoughts were so black and depressed. It was so unfair I thought. I had never hurt a soul in my life. Would never do so and yet the Universe, God, whatever, had given me such a wretched life. I just wished I was dead so I could get it over with quickly.” He paused to take a deep breath as he recalled the terrible situation he was in.

“It was so hard to breathe with my cracked ribs and everything else aching. But the pain in my head was like a hammer, beating harder with every stroke. Lordy it hurt. Then that hammer fell from an almighty height and my head exploded in searing pain.” I could see him wincing at the memory of it. “Anyway, the next instant I found myself standing beside the bed. It was so surreal and bewildering. I felt so light and airy and everything was bright and vivid. With my deteriorating eyes I never saw anything that clearly but it was like I had 20/20 vision. I looked down and was amazed to see I was lean and muscled and healthy. I felt so strong and well; it was unbelievable. And then I turned and saw myself on the bed, all big and hugely bloated and looking sort of dead. That was very weird seeing that.”

He shook his head in wonder as he recalled the event in his mind.

“I remember shaking with this dreadful fear. And then, suddenly, I felt this presence. I don’t know what else you could call it because I couldn’t see anyone but there was someone, something, definitely there. And then I heard, or maybe felt, a sort of chuckle. It was a laugh that was so full of love and compassion and joy that the shaking stopped. ‘Am I dead?’ I stammered. ‘No child,’ a voice answered, ‘reborn!’ And with that I fainted dead away.”

Graham stopped to sip from his glass.

“I was wakened by the sound of a nurse moving a trolley around me. ‘Hello,’ I said. She looked at me with an astonished expression on her face before answering, ‘Mr Sullivan, you’re awake!’ ‘Why yes, is anything the matter?’ ‘No, no, let me go and get the Doctor to see you.’ And with that she rushed out the room. I took stock of my situation.. I was in a room with six other patients. All looking asleep and very emaciated. Tubes fed into their arms and other parts of their bodies. Then I realized something else. I was seeing them clearly without wearing my glasses.. What was going on I thought? Then I looked down at myself and got the biggest shock. I had lost a huge amount of weight. There were tubes running into me in the same fashion as the other patients but otherwise I felt very good. Very good indeed. What the hell had happened to me?”

“Several minutes later the nurse came back with a man who introduced himself as the on call neurologist for that shift. ‘What the hell’s been going on?’ I demanded. ‘Mr Sullivan, you’ve been in a coma for almost seven months.’ That came as a shock, I can tell you. He continued on. ‘During that time a remarkable change has come over you. Very remarkable.’ ‘Well,’ I said, ‘I can see that I’ve lost a lot of weight and I can see pretty good without my glasses but is there anything else?’ He pulled up a chair and sat down beside me. ‘Quite a few things Mr Sullivan. Firstly, your blood sugar levels have completely stabilized. As far as we can tell you are no longer diabetic. Secondly, you have lost all that weight as you have noticed, but it’s fat you have lost not muscle. When people are in a coma for so long their muscles degenerate badly and they get terrible bedsores. None of that happened to you. We don’t know how that happened. Next thing, the break in your ankle healed completely. We can’t even see any evidence of it in an x-ray. The same with the cracked ribs and fractured pelvis you had. All completely healed. Other little things as well. You had severe acne scars over your face and psoriasis over the rest of your body. All that has gone completely. And, as your weight went down your skin shrunk to fit with it. No folds of loose skin as you would expect of someone as big as you were. And now you tell me your eyes are fine. Frankly Mr Sullivan, we don’t know what to make of you.’ I think I must have looked at him as if the world had turned upside down. Certainly felt like it to me.”

“I looked at him hard. ‘Ok, so what happens next?’, I asked. ‘Well Mr Sullivan, I want to keep you here for a few days of observations and tests but, if everything seems ok, then you can go home’. Just like that I thought. Last I remember the doctors were dooming me to a slow death and now they were going to pack me off home alive and well. Kinda spins your head it does. But it did leave me in a funk as to what I was going to do. I realized I would probably lose my disability pension and what was I to do then? I had no qualifications or previous skills so what was I going to do to earn an income? I also wondered what had happened to my flat. I owned it as an inheritance from my mum when she had died but still, I hadn’t been in it for months. God knows what had happened to it. Probably trashed and taken over by drug squatters I thought. I lay there mulling over all these worries.”

“In the afternoon I had a visitor. It was Mr Cooper. ‘Mr Cooper, what brings you here?’ I asked in surprise. ‘Well son, I’ve been coming here most days since you were brought here so I could look over you.’ ‘Why would you do that?’ I asked in puzzlement. ‘Because it was the neighbourly thing to do,’ he replied. ‘Martha’s been gone nearly five years and the kids and grand kids are scattered all over the place so I had the time to do it. Don’t go worrying about your flat as well. I’ve made sure it was ok. Rates, electricity and so forth paid and lights left on at night to deter people breaking in. Nobody did fortunately.’ I looked at him in stunned amazement. ‘But Mr Cooper, you shouldn’t have done that. I might have remained in a coma forever and that would have been wasted money. I’ll repay you everything you spent.’ ‘No son, I knew you would come out of it in your own good time. And don’t you worry about paying me back. You don’t have any money anyway so I’m not expecting it.’ I thanked him profusely. I had never expected someone to care about me like this. Anyway, he stayed for about an hour or so before heading off home.”

“In the evening the nurse wheeled in a trolley of food. The first I had eaten for seven months. She was kind of attractive but I saw heavy psoriasis on her arms. She tried to conceal it with long sleeves but it was there nonetheless. I had hated it when I had it and I wished so much she wasn’t afflicted with it. Then a weird thing happened. I felt this kind of surge inside my head and then I suddenly felt as if I was part of her and I was purging the psoriasis from her. It lasted only a few seconds and then everything went back to normal. Now what the hell had that been about I wondered? Anyway, each evening she would wheel my meal in and by the third evening it was very clear that the psoriasis was clearing. I tried an experiment. I concentrated very hard and tried to will the psoriasis from her. Again, I had that weird surging split feeling and then it was gone. Something was definitely going on here. The next evening she brought the meal in only she was different. She was bright and chirpy and looking happy. She even stopped and chatted to me for a little while. The next evening the same happy deal and I couldn’t see any psoriasis on her arms at all. I noted to her that she seemed happy and she agreed. She said she was just feeling good for some reason and her psoriasis had cleared up completely. First time she had been completely clear of it in her life. She even rolled up her sleeve to show me.”

“Needless to say this got me thinking furiously about what this all meant. It seemed I had some power to help people heal. Maybe I could train to be a nurse or doctor or something. It seemed a noble thought but another part of me rebelled. I was sick of a life being cooped up inside. I wanted something that would take me outside in the open air. The solution to my dilemma came on the final day of my stay in hospital. Mr Cooper visited as he usually did but this time he had a definite proposal to put to me. Turned out he walked past a park just a couple of blocks away from the hospital and he knew they were looking for a ground keeper. Just involved picking up rubbish around the park, emptying the bins and maybe mowing the grass.. It was a big park he said so it would keep me pretty busy and it didn’t pay much but was I interested? I couldn’t say yes fast enough.”

“So started my first day out of hospital and first day of my new life. I weighed in at just over 300 pounds, which was still pretty heavy but way better than before. I could actually move around without too much trouble. No strain on my joints, no losing my breathe after a few steps. It was brilliant. Mr Cooper came with me to the park about the job. They seemed to know and respect him as they gave me the job straight away. That job was exactly what I needed. I was out in the open, breathing the air, soaking up the sunshine and feeling great. However, something about the park felt neglected and tired and I found myself wanting to repay it for the gift it was giving me. However, as soon as I thought this, I heard that voice inside me for the second time. ‘Yes child, the park needs you. It needs your love.’ And then it was gone.”

“I worked my arse off making it better. The park did have a gardener but he was pretty lazy and it showed. Whenever he did work I watched him closely and asked lots of questions. I learned one thing about me. I wanted to be a gardener. I wanted to help things grow, to make beautiful landscapes that everyone could enjoy. Pretty soon I was doing odd gardening jobs around the park and, with some money I saved, I entered night school to learn gardening and landscaping. I had never been happier and I continued to lose fat as my muscles toned up even more with the physical work.”

“At home though, something else was happening. I was getting horny. Very, very horny. For the first time in years I got an erection and made a startling discovery. My cock had grown in size. When I had been a teen it had been pretty small but now it had grown to a meaty eight inches. And my God was it sensitive. I started masturbating like crazy. The first time I did it I came with an intensity I had never experienced before and I brought up far more jism than I ever had before. What’s more I was still rock hard. I masturbated again and it didn’t take too long before I came again. This time the amount of cum was about normal in volume. I was still hard though. I tried again for a third orgasm. It took longer, but it did happen though not much cum came up. I had never been this sexual before and I didn’t think men could have multiple orgasms. Felt bloody great though.”

“The horniness became ever present in my life. I would wake up with a raging hard-on, which would feel so great to relieve. When I got home I would almost rip my pants off so I could jerk off. And then I’d do it again as I went to bed. Basically I would be jerking off three to four times a day and each time I would cum about three times. Call it about 10 orgasms a day. I absolutely loved this feeling of horniness but I also began to wonder what it would be like if I could have a woman to have sex with. I started getting frustrated. I was still a virgin and I had no idea how to meet women, let alone how to have sex with one. I thought about going to see a prostitute but that just didn’t seem right to me. I wanted to have sex with someone who wanted to have sex with me. Not someone who was doing it for money.”

Angie brought some trays of food in. She had discarded the pretense of the sarong and was completely naked. She seemed completely uninhibited about it. She looked gorgeous as she put the trays on a table in the middle of the room and then gracefully knelt at Grahams feet. She kept her knees wide apart as she knelt.. Graham continued with his story.

“Anyway, even though my life had improved dramatically, I realized it still wasn’t complete. I was still single but now very frustrated and horny all the time. I was becoming lonely again and I felt like I was getting into another deep rut like I had been in before. However, somewhere within me the voice kept saying, ‘trust child, the journey has only just begun.’ I wondered if I had become schizophrenic from the concussion and the coma but all I heard from inside was amused laughter. Nevertheless, with that small voice of hope I continued on.”

“Not long after that I was trimming a hedge in the park when I noticed this woman sitting by herself on a bench. She was very fat but more than that I could see the look of utter desolation on her face. Her eyes were red from crying, her face almost drained of blood and her body trembling with terrible emotions. As I looked I realized the awful truth. She was in terrible pain and dying and would be dead very soon.”

At these words I turned sharply to Angie. “Angie,” I gasped, “is this true?” She nodded her head in confirmation, a grim expression on her face. Graham continued on.

“Yes, anyway, something else caught my attention. Something about her that made me want to be with her and want her and, deep within me, the voice smiled. ‘Yes child, she is the one, go to her, she needs your help and your love.’ ‘But what must I do?’ I thought. ‘You have the power child, use it’. I dropped my shears and moved towards her; but I think this is Angie’s story to tell.”

He motioned to Angie to take up where he had left off.

Angie’s Story

Angie looked at me thoughtfully for a while before she started telling what happened next.

“Well, about a month before I met Master I had been getting these terrible pains around my stomach. It took a while, going to my doctor, going to specialists and so forth, but they had finally confirmed the truth. I had pancreatic cancer. About as nasty a cancer as you can get. Very aggressive, very painful and very terminal. They told me I only had a few weeks to live and most of it in pain that would get increasingly worse before it killed me. About all they could do was tank me up on morphine in an attempt to alleviate the pain.” The expression on her face was very grim.

“Oh God Angie, why didn’t you tell me?” “Because my life took an unexpected turn in a new direction.” She turned to look at Graham with a glowing smile on her face.

“I’d been told the news the day we met. I tried to be brave and everything but the terror I felt inside was hideous. I left the hospital and started to drive home but had to stop. I was balling my eyes out. I stopped next to the park and got out and wandered around it in a bit of a daze. Eventually I found my way to a lone seat and sat on it. Then my mind just started going to pieces.”

“I was so afraid. Oh God was I so afraid. But another part of me was almost relieved. I’d been so miserable and alone for such a long time. You were the only person I’d ever had as a friend but no one had wanted me as a lover and a partner. I’d so wanted to have a man in my life that I could love and please and who would love me and want me just as much. But I’d just been used and dumped by man after fucking man. That’s when they even took the trouble to use me. Most just didn’t give me a second look. At least, I thought, if I died my loneliness would end and I would stop being so unhappy.”

And so I sat there, feeling miserable and awful, when this shadow fell on me. I looked up through reddened eyes to see this man looking down at me with more warmth and compassion in his face than I had ever seen before. “Child, dying of cancer is not the solution.” “Huh, wha,” I said. “There is a better way to live child if you want it.” The misery welled up in me with unstoppable force and I started crying great racking sobs. “But what can I do? I’m fat and ugly and dying and nothing can change that.” “Oh no child, you are very wrong. It can change if you want it too but you must believe.” And then he smiled and I was filled with a wild, desperate hope.”

“He sat down beside me. ‘Um, my name’s Graham. What’s yours,’ he asked shyly.’ ‘Angie,’ I answered. ‘That’s a lovely name for a lovely person.’ I’d heard stupid lines like this from other guys but they all sounded so insincere when they said it. But from him it sounded completely sincere. ‘I believe I can help but maybe it will convince you if I tell you about myself,’ he said. So he then spent the next hour telling me what had happened to him, showing me that pic of himself and answering all my questions. He didn’t mention the horniness though, as he didn’t think it appropriate.”

“I know it sounds stupid and gullible but I really believed him. There was something about him that had reached right inside of me to make me really trust him. Anyway, from what he had told me there was nothing to lose so I said yes to him helping me. So he just looked at me for half a minute of or so and said, ‘done!’. ‘That’s all there is to it?’ I asked incredulously? ‘Um, no. I don’t think so. You gotta understand that I don’t really know how this works but I think I’ll have to see you every week for a while. I think the cancer will die off pretty quickly but losing the weight will take a while.’ ‘It has to die off quickly. The doctors have said it will kill me if a few weeks if it doesn’t..’ Strangely enough, I didn’t feel afraid any more while saying that. I just didn’t believe I was going to die. He smiled. ‘See you next week then? Same place?’ he asked. ‘Yes, definitely.’ He reached over and gave me a quick hug. However, I didn’t leave straight away. We spend the next couple of hours chatting away finding out about each other.”

And so started my first session with Master. During the week I thought about that meeting over and over again. I felt good and my stomach didn’t bother me as much as it had before. Strangely enough, I found myself masturbating at the thought of him. Even with that first session I found my horniness levels starting to rise quite a bit. A week later I met him at the park. Same bench. Nobody was using it even though there were a lot of people in the park. I was a bit nervous he wouldn’t turn up and it was all some cruel joke but as soon as I sat down he came around the hedge towards me. His face broke into the huge smile of pleasure at seeing me. Felt really good that. He asked me how I’d been and I told him the pain had subsided quite a bit. I didn’t tell him about the horniness though. I didn’t think that appropriate. Anyway, he did his staring bit again and then we talked.. It just felt so good to be with him and I felt the first stirrings of love inside me.

That week the pain dropped almost completely away but my horniness levels went through the roof. I was dripping wet and my clit ached to be touched all the time. The previous week I hadn’t paid that much attention to the horniness except to enjoy it. This time I realised something was going on. I had never been that horny before. More than that, it was directed towards Graham. I kept fantasizing about fucking and sucking his cock and wanting to pleasure him. It was so delicious.

After a few weeks of weekend meetings I just knew I was healed of the cancer. I also knew my body was changing for the better. I had lost nearly 40 pounds and my breasts had definitely grown a bra size. I was now a B cup, up from my A cup, and my nipples had grown as well. They were extra sensitive and felt dammed good to play with. I was insatiably horny all the time but I was also desperately in love with Graham by now. I felt fairly certain he was feeling the same feelings towards me. The love and the lust combined to make me want very much to do something for him. I had guessed from what he had told me he was a virgin, had never known the touch of a woman, and I wanted very much to change that. However, after years of isolation and rejection he was painfully shy.. I knew I would have to make the first move.

But I had a problem myself. I was still very big and ugly and I just didn’t want him to see me naked. I was just too embarrassed and ashamed of myself to let him see that. So I decided to fall back on the fat girls form of sex. Oral Sex. I’ve talked to a few fat women and they’ve told me of the same feelings of embarrassment. But, in compensation, they have become very adept at giving blowjobs. I gotta tell you, I had become pretty good at it and I really liked doing them.

Anyway, I made my plans and invited him to dinner. And, joy of joys, he happily accepted. When I told him where I lived we were both quite surprised. Turned out I lived between him and the park. He had to practically walk past my flat every day on his way to the park. I cooked up a storm and made a meal fit for a king. Little did I know how profoundly this night was going to change our lives.

He turned up at the appointed hour and we chatted for a little while before sitting down for the meal. He lapped it down. Afterwards, he leaned back in obvious satiated delight. “Thank you for that. That was really good.” “It was my pleasure,” I answered. “Tell me Graham, is that the first time you’ve ever been invited to a womans place for dinner?". He looked a bit embarrassed before admitting yes. “Then I guess that makes me your first date.” He stammered a bit. “Yes, I suppose it does.” “Well that’s good. I’ve really enjoyed being your first date and I hope we can have a lot more.” He looked at me in surprise. “You do?” “I mean, no one has ever said that to me. I’ve never met a woman who would even give me a second glance.” I could see a welter of emotions playing across his face. Sadness, loneliness, hope, longing, gratitude. All there for the world to see. “I would really like to do this again. Thank you. It’s been such a pleasant evening.” “It’s not over yet,” I added. “There’s something else I would love to do for you as well.”

He looked at me in obvious perplexity. “There is? What’s that?” “Graham, I don’t want you to feel bad but it’s obvious that you’re a virgin. I’d very much like to change that for you.” I could just about see his eyes pop out of his head at my words. “Angie, you don’t have to do that.. I’m not expecting you to do that. It’s been my pleasure to help you. You don’t have to do anything.” “I know but I really want to do this for you. I really like you and it’s just wrong that you haven’t experienced the pleasures of a woman’s touch.” The welter of emotions on his face increased even more but I could see a bit of a bulge growing in his pants which told me I was on the right track. “The trouble is,” I said, “I’m still really big and I just don’t want you to see me naked. I know now that will change eventually but not right now.” I could see the look of hope on his face drop. “But, what I would absolutely love to do is give you your very first blowjob. I’m very good at them and I’m sure you’ll love it. Would you let me do that for you?” He um’ed and ah’ed to himself before finally admitting he would really like to experience that.

So it was settled. I had him scoot his chair out a bit before kneeling in front of him. I was so nervous because I wanted to do it right. With trembling fingers I undid his fly and took his cock out. It was already partly erect and looked very nice I can tell you. I started licking and kissing it along the shaft and it quickly grew very hard. ‘My God!’ I thought. ‘That is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen.’ I’d seen lots of cocks in my time. Some bigger, some thicker but this was just perfect. My mouth watered at the thought of taking him in. My pussy felt very empty as well and I suddenly yearned to have him inside, fucking me like a raging bull.

I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around his gorgeous cock head. It was like a key going into the right lock. It completely filled my mouth without stretching it too much. It tasted divine and felt great and I was suddenly so horny that I wanted to ravish that cock with my mouth. I lost all control and sucked and licked like a banshee. My cunt was dripping and pulsing with every throb of his cock. And the arousal just kept getting higher and higher and higher. Then, suddenly, he stiffened even more, let out a loud moaning grunt, and came inside my mouth flooding it with his cum. And so much cum! I had never had to gulp down so much in a blowjob but it was absolutely delicious. I usually don’t mind the taste of cum.. Some women think it tastes like bleach but this was absolutely heavenly. The most mind blowing thing though was the orgasm I had when he came. I had never experienced or imagined anything so full on intense. My whole body and soul was absolutely consumed by it. My panties were absolutely soaked and I could feel my wetness dribbling down my inner thighs. In that instant his cock owned me completely.

She stopped to beam at Graham.

I looked up. His face was flushed with orgasmic pleasure, his breathing hard and his eyes closed in bliss. But, when I looked down, he was still rock hard. “Would you like me to do that again?” I asked. “Oh yes please,” he panted. “That was simply wonderful.” I eagerly took him onto my mouth again. It took a little longer than the first time but he came again and, again, I came big time. I looked down. I had dripped a small puddle onto the floor. I looked back up and he was still hard. Oh Lord did I want that cock again. I went down on him for a third time. This time I had to work at it and my jaw was starting to get sore by now but I was determined to bring him off again. I really wanted to please him. And he did cum though it was obviously a smaller orgasm. It was still enough to make me cum for the third time. He was starting to lose his erection after that third time but I seriously did want to try again. Aching jaw or not. But he reached down and gently pushed my head away. “Please, no more,” he gasped. “I’m utterly wasted and I’m starting to get a bit sensitive but thank you so much for that. God that was sooo good.”

“Anytime you want that again you just have to ask,” I said. “Please don’t tempt me,” he stammered. “I could want that two or three times a day.” “That sounds about right to me,” I affirmed. He looked down at me with a startled expression on his face. “I’m serious. If you would like that two or three times a day then it will be my supreme pleasure and desire to do that. You just have to ask, anytime of the day or night.” The look on his face was a wonderful mix of longing, hope and incredulity. I went in for the kill. “How about this, you practically have to walk past here in the morning to go to work and I’m still here at that time. Why don’t you make a quick detour and come up here so I can give you your morning blowjobs?” “Are you really sure you want to do this Angie? You don’t have to do this you know.” “I’m very sure,” I answered. “Wouldn’t you like blowjobs in the morning?” “Well, yes, that would be very nice.” “Then please, please come around every morning and get them from me,” I begged. “And any other time you want as well. Don’t forget the possibility of evening and night time blowjobs as well. They’re yours for the asking.”

“I’d love to Angie but why are you doing this?” “It almost seems like you’ve become my sex slave and I your Master.” At the word ‘Master’ it was almost as if a light bulb had gone off in my head. I looked back up at him with a gob smacked expression on my face. And I realised, with absolute clarity, that I did want to serve him, to be his sex slave and have him as my Master. And, even though it was getting hard on my knees, I loved this position of kneeling in front of him. ‘Master.’ I rolled the word around in my mouth and like the sound of it very much. ‘Master.’ I tried it on again and it still fit with me very well.

“Yes,” I said thoughtfully, “you are my Master and I would very much like to serve you.” And from his lips I heard a voice speak. “And so it begins!” He looked at me with a stunned look on his face. “Something’s not right here. I wonder if this power of mine is having this effect on you? Turning you into my sexual slave.” There was a horrified look on his face. “You may be right,” I said, “but I suspect I’ve always had this inclination and maybe your power is just bringing that out.” “This isn’t right,” he said. I could hear a rising sense of panic in his voice. I tried to calm him down. “I think it is right. I think this is supposed to be what happens. I can tell you this. I’m really enjoying the feeling of this. I can feel myself yearning for it and loving it and wanting more of it. And I want to be the that person for you. To be able to please you and serve you and love you. I really want you as my Master.”

“You do? I mean really want to be my slave and me your Master?” “Absolutely. Please don’t be worried about this. It’s very, very right. I could see in his face that a part of him liked the idea of me being his slave but another part wanting to do the right thing. The welter of emotions was confusing him a lot. I was desperate to let him know everything was all right and that it was ok for him to think of me as his slave that he could use whenever he desired. I wanted him to know he could own me and be my Master. It took a lot of talking but finally he began to accept that it was ok. I hugged him in gratitude and he hugged me just as nicely back. He went home a somewhat perplexed man but, just before he left, I reminded him to please come and see me in the morning and get his morning blowjobs.

That night I lay in agonised hope that I hadn’t frightened him off and that he would come around in the morning. I was so horny, thinking about the blowjob and it’s effect on me, and my accepting my submission to him. I played with myself practically non-stop all night, bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm. I didn’t sleep much that night.

About 7 in the morning there was a knock on the door and I eagerly opened it to see him standing in the door frame. I cannot begin to tell you the sense of joy and relief I felt to see him. It was like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. He came inside. “Look,” he said nervously, “I know last night was last night and things were said in the heat of passion but I thought I’d just pop in and see if that offer of a blowjob was still there. If it’s not that’s ok and we’ll still be friends but I thought about it all last night and realised I really want that again.” I laughed in happiness and joy. Everything was all right. “Blowjobs Master, blowjobs. You deserve more than one and this slave is very eager to get started. I could see the bulge in his pants starting to rise at my words. I guided him to the chair and knelt before him. He was practically bursting out of his pants now and when I pulled down the zip his wonderful erection sprang to life in front of my devoted eyes. I blew him three times that morning, swallowing down his precious cum and having heaving orgasms each time he came. And every time he did I was more and more addicted to his cum and serving his cock and being his slave.

The rest of the day I had a bounce in my step like you wouldn’t believe. I was also constantly wet and horny. My work colleagues noticed and kept ribbing me about being in ‘lurve’. Trouble was, they were spot on correct even if they didn’t know the half of it. A few days later, and a lot more blow jobs with it, I felt even better because the doctors confirmed that the cancer had seemed to go completely into remission. Another great weight off my mind.

She stopped to sip some water.

At night I was masturbating like crazy thinking about Master and sucking his cock. And then, one night, I suddenly stopped as I was struck by a thought. If Graham was my Master and owned me body and soul then he owned my pleasure and my orgasms. I shouldn’t be having orgasms like this unless he permitted it. I shouldn’t be masturbating like this because my body was for Master’s pleasure, not mine. I put my hands to one side and tried to go back to sleep. I lasted about 10 minutes. My horniness was so great that I couldn’t help myself. I just had to touch myself. And then touch myself again and again and again. It felt so nice but I was also very disappointed in myself. I shouldn’t be doing this but I couldn’t help myself.

The next morning I broached the subject with Master after giving him his morning blowjobs. I told him my feelings about him being the owner of my pleasure and orgasms. He looked at me, pondered a bit, and then said to me, “all right Angie, if that’s the way you feel then I accept control of them. I think I know a way to enforce that control but, I warn you, once I do this you will never be able to have an orgasm again unless I permit it. Do you really want me to do this?” I must admit there was a major flutter in my stomach at what he said but unhesitatingly I said yes. He stared at me in the way he had stared at me so many times when healing me. “Ok,” he drawled, “I think I’ve got that right. From now on, no matter how much you try, you will find it impossible to cum unless I give you permission. And every attempt you make to cum will only make you hornier and more desperate to cum. I’ve also added another twist. Let’s try it out.” He looked at me kneeling before him and then said, “Cum Now!” That’s all he said but I came on the spot, then and there. No warning, no build up. Just an exquisitely pleasurable orgasm out of the blue. Fairly took my breath away because it had so caught me by surprise. “You will find I can make you cum any time, any place with that command.” The feeling of being helplessly under his control grew enormously. He could make me cum on command and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I bowed down and thanked him for his gift.

That night I found out just how successful his control was. I was horny as per usual and so my fingers naturally reached down to fiddle with my clit. And fiddle and fiddle and fiddle but all to no avail. I just couldn’t cum. I dragged out my vibrator, a sure fire orgasm inducer, and pounded away at my clit with it. It was no use. I couldn’t cum no matter how much I tried and the desperation I felt to do so was beyond endurance. I squirmed and writhed on the bed all night long. I soaked the sheets with my wetness. I rubbed my clit raw. My mind thought only of sex, sex, sex and sex and I loved and hated every second of it. I realised that the only way I would get to cum was by sucking Masters cock dry. If I had loved doing that before it was now nothing compared to how much I wanted to do it now. I craved his cock like a junkie craves his next fix.

When he came round in the morning I didn’t just blow him off. I just about pounced on him and raped his cock with my mouth. And if the orgasms had been mind blowing before then the ones this time were right off the Richter scale. After words he laughed at my desperation. “Were we a bit horny last night, were we?” “Master, you have no fucking idea how much. I have never felt so intensely alive and sexual as I do now. Thank you so much for taking control of my orgasms. Please control them and make me earn them as a good slave should. I just wish I didn’t feel so embarrassed about being naked with you. I’m still so fat and ugly and I wish I could fuck your cock and give you that experience. You’d love it, I guarantee.

He looked at me speculatively. “Hmm, it seems to me if you were a proper obedient slave your embarrassment at being naked would be irrelevant compared to serving and pleasing your Master.” I recoiled at his words. He was absolutely right and I felt bad for that. “However,” he added, “I think I might be able to make things better in that respect.” He did his staring trick before saying, “there, that should do it.” “What did you do?” I asked. “You’ll find out,” he answered mysteriously. “Now lets go for a walk in the park.” Sounded like a great idea to me so we did.

It was Saturday lunch time and it was a beautiful sunny winter day. People were setting picnic blankets up in every sunny corner they could find and kids were running and laughing and whooping it up everywhere. It felt so nice walking hand in hand. We sat down on our favourite bench. Funny thing that. Whenever we went there it was always empty and waiting for us. I commented on that to Master. “Yes, I noticed that myself. Other funny things are happening as well. For instance, people are now using the bins to put their rubbish in. You hardly ever find any to clean up. And the druggies have taken to using one spot in the park and leaving their needles in a Sharpes bin we put there. Same thing with the drunks. No smashed bottles lying about and everyone is acting kind of nice to each other.” We looked at each other in astonishment before Master completely caught me off guard. “Cum Now!” Right there in the middle of the park, people all around us, and he made me cum on the spot. I had to quickly clench my teeth and gird myself or I would have let everyone know for 20 yards what had happened. “Oh Master, thank you for that. Is it going to be like that often?” “Fraid so, so get used to it.” “The fact that he could make me cum wherever he liked in public only made me realise how great his control of me was and how much I yearned for it. It just made me wet thinking that at any moment he could catch me out like this in the most embarrassing of positions. Of course, he makes a game of it these days and I’m constantly wet wondering if he is going to do it. He really is an evilly wicked man and I love him for it.

The funny thing was, even though he had made me cum in public I didn’t feel the least bit embarrassed about it. And that got me thinking furiously. If that didn’t embarrass me then why should being naked in front of Master be any different? I turned this over and over in my mind and really couldn’t find an answer. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I realised I really didn’t care if he saw me naked. Being able to please him was far more important and, anyway, in a few months I was going to be looking skinny and gorgeous so it wasn’t like he was going to be seeing me like this forever. I made up my mind. I was going to ask him to stay the night with me and hopefully allow me to fuck his brains out. I had a sudden realisation. I wondered if his staring act this morning had been to make me lose my inhibitions.. I guessed that was what it was because I suddenly felt I had absolutely none with him. I would never say no to Master again. I squeezed his hand tighter and he squeezed mine back. “Cum Now!”

As you can imagine, even that little outing had left me panting hot and horny and my panties were very wet. I went into the bedroom to change them. However, when I took them off I realised I didn’t need to put any back on. In fact, I realised I should be naked with Master whenever possible so he could use every part of my body whenever he had the desire. I stripped completely naked and, with a bit of apprehension, walked back into the main lounge. By now I should add, about two and a half months had gone since I first met Master and I had dropped to about 220 pounds. My tits had also grown to a small C cup size. So I was certainly looking better than when we had first met though there was still a long way to go. Master looked up from the couch to see me enter the room naked. “Much better he said. You look gorgeous and I love you for it.”

I dropped to my knees and begged to suck his cock. He said yes but before letting me take his cock out he held my head and kissed me fully on the mouth. I swooned. I don’t know what other word fits what happened. His hand moved down to caress my breasts and nipples and they sprung to almost painful attention. My dripping clit sprang as well. I took his cock out and sucked and kissed it with loving devotion. I didn’t even care if I came this time. I just wanted to please him totally. I came anyway. I didn’t have a choice. But it was having him fill my mouth that was the most perfect thing. I brought him off three times before I looked up at him with adoring eyes and begged, “please stay the night with me.” “I would very much like that,” he replied solemnly. I lowered my head to see if I could bring him off for a fourth time. He came beautifully in my mouth.

After dinner we cuddled up on the couch, me naked and him still partly dressed. It seemed so right like that. There was a winter chill outside but I had the heater going full bore and I didn’t care. It seemed so good to be with him and available for him. He enjoyed fondling and sucking on my tits. It was first time for him to do that with anyone and I had to remind myself he was a virgin and to take it carefully. Nevertheless I eagerly wanted more. I played with his cock a bit, keeping it hard and would kiss and suck on him from time to time. This time however, he wouldn’t let me bring him off. He said he wanted his balls very full, his cock bursting hard and me desperate for orgasms by fucking me. So I teased his cock rotten till the veins on it looked like they were going to burst and he was so aroused he just couldn’t lose his erection. Mind you, I was dripping copiously at the thought of that cock inside of me. God I wanted that cock in me. Towards the end I was cuddled up against him, my cunt grinding into his thigh, my hand sliding teasingly up and down his precum dripping cock, his hand playing with my rock hard nipples while we kissed away furiously. We were sex incarnate. I managed to get a breath and ask, “time for bed?” He nodded yes.

I led him by the cock into the bedroom and then turned around and started taking off his clothes. He had a body to match his cock. It was magnificent. “Will I look as toned and as healthily as that?” I asked in a awed voice. It was all he could do to nod in agreement. We fell into the bed and we were flesh with flesh as our bodies were intended for. I was in heaven. He was laying flat up in bed with this enormous erection and I had to have it in me. I saddled up on top of him and slowly lowered myself onto that waiting shaft. I knew it would feel good. I had hoped it would feel good. But, it was way beyond good. It was better than any other cock or dildo I had ever had inside of me. It filled me snugly and gave me something for my cunt to grip onto. I never wanted it out. In the meantime Master’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out in pleasure. I leaned forward to kiss him and he kissed me ardently back. Then I started rising up and down on that wonderful cock. Oh God was it good. His breathing was getting ragged, his hips bucking harder and harder and I knew he was getting close. Very close. I slowed my pace to savour the last seconds before he came. And then he did, absolutely erupting inside of me. I could feel his cum squeezing out between his cock because he had pumped so much into me. And, of course, I came in a mighty orgasm. It was different from the orgasms when he came in my mouth. Not as intense but deeper and more long lasting. I rode that wave of pleasure as I could still feel he was still hard in me. More fucking, more build up. Still cresting on my last orgasm when he came again, pushing the crest much higher and filling me with more of his wonderful cum. I was flying.

I had to stop though, my knees were giving out and I was feeling really pooped and out of breath. I wasn’t anywhere near as fit and strong as him. I dropped down to cradle his chest while still feeling his hardness fill me. I could also feel his cum oozing out of me so I reached down between us and scooped some of it up with my fingers. I couldn’t resist. I sucked it off my fingers and had another gasping orgasm for my efforts. So, I did the only thing I could do and scooped up some more. He laughed at my insatiable lust then suddenly flipped me over so he was on top. ‘Oh yes’, I thought. ‘Come on Master, ram it in like a Master should and fuck this slut good and proper’. He stated pumping in and out of me, faster and faster, till he was going like a steam train. And I was beyond thought. I was just this great big horny cunt getting the fucking it so badly needed and had never had before. I was just one continuous orgasm, cresting higher and higher until, with a mighty heave, Master came again inside of me and I thought I would explode from how good it felt.

As I looked at Angie kneeling in front of Graham, I could see how flushed she was at the memory and how wet she was.

Anyway, we slept together for the very first time and I felt so safe and wanted and loved. Later in the night I awoke because I was so horny again. Normally I would have fingered myself but this was now denied me. But Master was sleeping beside me and when I felt down I could feel he was semi-erect. I shinned down and took his cock into my mouth. He moaned in his sleep and started getting hard. I continued sucking. He must have woken a bit because his hand reached down and caressed the top of my head but he also became rock hard in my mouth. I sucked and licked some more and he suddenly came in my mouth with a soft moan which, of course, also brought me off. As soon as he came he drifted back off to sleep with a smile on his face. I came back up for air with the wonderful taste of him in my mouth. Everything felt so right and I quickly went back to sleep.

We woke in the morning in each others arms and we were so in love. We fucked and fucked again all morning and it was just as good as it had been in the evening. I begged him to fuck me whenever he liked. Use my mouth whenever he had the need and never ever let me cum unless I had earned it. And he said yes, always, to all my desires. I swore that I would never close my mouth and legs to him and that my body would always be available and eager for his pleasure. I was so deliriously happy.

She stopped and gathered her thoughts..

“There’s not much else to say. I slimmed down, my boobs grew up and out, and we became constant companions and lovers. That losing of my inhibitions did have the effect that I liked going round in as skimpy a clothes as legally possible and I loved be able to show off my cleavage. The only other thing I need to mention is you.”

I was startled by this. “Me!” I said.

“Yup, you,” she answered slowly. “You’ve been my best friend for so long and here I was avoiding you a bit because I wanted to show you the new me as a surprise. That wasn’t the only reason though. See, the thing is, because I had become so horny and uninhibited I started thinking about you more and more in a sexual way. I knew you were a lesbian and had wished I were and now I was finding myself thinking very bi-sexual thoughts. At first I didn’t want to say anything because it confused me so much. After all, Graham was now my Master and my lover and I loved that but I also wanted you as well. I was very confused. Finally, I told Master about it. And from his lips a voice spoke. ‘Child, all is well and as it should be. The circle will be complete soon.’ It was Master talking but something else at the same time. It was that voice that had spoken to me the first time we had met. ‘Master?’ I queried. ‘Angie, it’s ok. She’s your friend and you will connect up with her again. I don’t want you to lose that friendship.’ I felt all right after that. Mostly from that voice which seemed to be able to cut right through to your soul.”

“What does ‘soon the circle will be complete’ mean?” I demanded. “If that means I’m going to be turned into a bimbo sex slave and create some stupid threesome with you two then forget it. Not going to happen.” They both looked shocked at me. Graham spoke first. “Fran, I know you don’t trust me but I can assure I’m not going to do anything to you.” “Good, because if you try I’ll kick your balls off.” “Please, please. Fran, it’s ok. Please don’t be angry. You’re my bestest friend and you’re always welcome here.” She came over and squatted in front of me, her arms resting on my knees while looking up with loving, puppy dog eyes. “Please Fran, it really is ok. No one is going to hurt you or violate you.” I looked down and a part of me melted a little bit as I fell into her love. “Oh alright Angie, I’ll let it drop.” She stood up and leaned over to give me a booby, squishy hug. “Please have some food and let me get you a drink.” I relaxed a bit after that and all three of us spend the next couple of hours catching up and getting to know each other better.

After Fran had left Angie turned to Master. “I wish she could join us Master. She’s been such a good friend for so long and I really love her. I know you could help her.” “Be well child, she is the missing piece that will complete us.” She looked up at him. His eyes stared into a timeless vastness she could not see. He shook his head in sadness, seemingly oblivious to her presence. “Ah, it is a hard path she is on but in the end it will lead her to us.” Who or what was this man she thought? “When will she be with us Master?” she asked, her curiosity inflamed. “She will be with us when the time is right child.” And with those cryptic words he was suddenly the Master she knew and loved so well. “Please Master, may I suck your cock?” she begged. He looked down fondly at her. “Yes girl, you may. I’m in need of a good cock sucking so open that mouth and get to it.” “Oh thank you Master, thank you, thank you, thank you.”