The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Spirited

mc mf ff md fd ft

Mike hits the gym in hopes of dropping his holiday gut in time for spring vacation and finds an opportunity to help an entrepreneur grow his business.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

Like everyone I over indulged during the holiday season, but this year I resolve to shed the pounds early and keep them off.

* * *

Getting over my New Year’s hangover I notice that the local gym ‘Free Spirited’ is running a three-month promotion to shed those pesky holiday pounds. As I entered the gym it is a typical house of sweat and pain minus the happiness. It is the middle of the afternoon on a weekday so it was pretty quiet.

The receptionist Vicki although cute couldn’t show less interest dragging herself away from her magazine to say hello. Vicki I guess is barely five feet tall, bright green eyes and a nice round figure stuffed into tight gym pants and top that leaves nothing to the imagination. Ah the youth of today, no real appreciation for mystery.

“Hi, I’m Mike. I saw your sign out front and would like to meet your sales manager.” Being straightforward I project want to serve in Vicki’s direction. A little interest in doing a good job would be good for her.

“Actually let me find you the Club Manager.” Vicki said with a smile while rocking back and forth, then picking up the phone to make this seemingly unimportant act seem quite the contrary. I suspect that the Club Manager does a lot of the odd jobs.

* * *

A tall well built man approaches me from an office at the back of the gym not hiding any excitement and I brace for a bear hug that thankfully never comes. “Hi, my name is Steve. How may I help you?” Steve seems like a straightforward guy as he leads me to his office pointing out the change rooms, cardio, weights, and all the usual gym crap.

As we sit down in his office. “Well Steve I would like to shed a few pounds and your gym is in a great location for me. How can we help one another?” I ask, while projecting a sense of sincerity.

“Well I am sure we can help you lose the weight and have fun doing it, but I am not sure how you could help me.” Steve says very curious.

“Steve, I am a freelance ‘sales person’ and I think I could really make a difference pushing ‘Free Spirited’. I can even be a great model of its success.” I am being honest, it is a perfect opportunity to be here at the start up.

“Well I couldn’t pay much, right now it is just me, my wife, her daughter and a few highschool kids who help out for minimum wage and free membership.” Steve admitted.

“I don’t need money, just a good trainer and membership. I can spread the word to people in the neighborhood, in fact I guarantee 50 new memberships by January 31st.” I am cocky, but why not. I can sign 100 people if I spend serious effort at it.

Steve stares at me as he thinks my offer over. This is clearly his dream and probably his life savings. Steve I guess is fifty-ish, with slightly graying dark hair. Standing at least six feet tall, he is in very good shape. His office is covered in pictures and mementos from travels and marathons he has run.

“Do we have a deal?” I am surprised he is this patient.

“Okay, you sign five-people today and I am in.” Steve said reaching across his desk to shake my hand.

Why not I thought, this could be fun.

“It’s a deal then. Before I start lets chat about what you want for your business.” Starting into a long conversation.

Steve is quite a cool guy. He has worked as an accountant for several major companies, running and traveling in his spare time. On one such travel he met his wife Isabella, Izzy for short, in Portugal. The picture on his desk is of a very curvy yet athletic woman who probably grew up playing soccer. Izzy is the Lead Trainer. Vicki is actually Izzy’s daughter by a previous marriage.

Clearly going all out to start his own gym, Steve still does odd jobs on the side to make sure Izzy and his family is taken care of. He must be working 70-hour weeks to see this dream through.

Steve’s vision is a gym for young professionals with the usual cardio and aerobics classes. Izzy is studying for an instructor certificate and specializes in yoga and pilates, and instructs at another club across town.

A plan began to form in my mind. The best way to get rolling is to simply go to a few nearby offices and pick off some lonely people who would be happy to get in shape and not get bogged down in the contracts that the big chain gyms have these days.

* * *

Departing ‘Free Spirited’ I walk down the street handing out random gym fliers and chat up people living and working in the neighborhood.

I come across a young couple walking their dog. They are both in so-so shape and are easy to convince to try out the short-term membership. I push on them both the desire to see each other in some sexy workout clothing right away and they scurry away.

I bump into a few other lonely souls before entering a nice office building a couple blocks over from the gym.

The building security and office staff are very interested in my offer as it is very close to work and within their budget. After asking a few other regulars from the building it occurs to me that I am probably flooding Steve with people he can not sign up fast enough.

When I return to Free Spirited, Steve is indeed flooded so I began showing people around and getting them started on the obligatory paper work. Vicki makes up the membership cards and by the 10pm closing Steve has 30 happy new members.

We shake hands on our deal as he locks up and I began walking home.

* * *

Not content to just call it a day I stop in at a local watering hole to grab a pint. I notice the sparse crowd is mostly young office professionals and cannot resist working some magic.

In a corner booth are three lovely women dressed in semi-professional office clothing. I suggest that they need to workout at Free Spirited and should consider the after workout shower as an opportunity for some fun petting in the showers.

Steve has authorized me to give away a few one-month free memberships to seed the local establishments. So I start by working over the bar staff and manager who are happy to try a new gym. I have them post a few fliers and add the free tickets to their lunchtime give-aways for next week. By then I should be able to get the buzz going and not need as much one on one time to get people to sign up.

* * *

The next day I meet Steve before lunch to discuss how the signings are working out. He is ecstatic that he has been moderately busy all day, but also worried that too many people will join for the staff and equipment he has on hand. I promise to slow down the marketing work until he can hire the staff he needs.

Izzy arrives with lunch for Steve around noon. I get the impression that she is looking me up and down like I am lunch. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just like Steve too much to steal his bacon.

“Oh, Mike this is my Izzy. I thought she could come by and put you through a routine so you can include her ideas in your marketing.” Steve is a smart guy, but maybe a little naïve. I am wondering if Izzy works across town for another reason.

Izzy puts me through normal paces doing lunges and dead lifts. As I check her out. Probably a hair over five feet tall her large bust and wide hips show a nice touch of feminine muscle.

“So Izzy, how long have you been married to Steve”. I push honesty to get her talking.

“Almost five-years now.” Izzy says with a slight Portuguese accent.

“Do you plan on staying married much longer?” I ask guessing the answer.

“A few more years. My current boyfriend is married and not really worth marrying. Steve is a nice man, and he treats Vicki very well, but I want more excitement in my life.” She explains matter of factly.

“Does Vicki know this?” I asked.

“Yes, she watches Steve for me so I don’t lose money on his silly gym idea. My lawyer says I need to keep track of him just in case he blows all his money or his gym becomes very successful and I want half later.” Izzy is pretty cunning as I do crunches and feel Christmas dinner start to come back up.

“So why get married at all?” I inquire gasping for air.

“To get my visa and provide Vicki new opportunities. Since coming here her boyfriends are all young studs so I hope some day she marries a rich one that makes us happy.” Izzy is proud of Vicki’s upbringing.

This news is somewhat saddening as I am committed to making Steve’s dream into reality. I set about to making Izzy see that this gym is her destiny and Steve her thrall. In fact Steve is so manly that she needs Vicki’s help to satisfy him as his sex drive is insane.

My workout ended with a pleasant massage and blowjob by Izzy who definitely has experience.

After a shower I decide to toss about some sexy fun vibes for the people working out. After all people can see in the big front windows and happy customers attract more happy customers.

A pair of young ladies running on the treadmills let their hair down, while a gentleman on a stationary bike pulls off his hoodie to show his broad chest.

Izzy spends the afternoon giving people complimentary training sessions that always ended with her orally massaging her new clients in the private lounge.

I have a nice chat with Vicki and Steve later that evening sharing some ideas of how their loving relationship shouldn’t be a problem at home. When I leave, Vicki is bent over Steve’s desk panting ‘harder daddy, harder’ and Steve replying ‘that’s a good girl’. In each case the phrase is reinforcing my conditioning that Steve is the boss and he is all the man Vicki can hope to have.

* * *

When I arrive the next day Izzy has quit her other job and started full-time at Free Spirited. Izzy is taking her daughter through a tough pilates class in the main studio while other students are trying to keep up.

Most of the women in the studio are wearing baggy clothing. I project the idea that the gym has a fun sexy dress code that everyone loves to exploit to the fullest. In fact the more daring the better and before the workout is over a few women have removed their tops and are working out in their sports bras.

The gym is doing quite well. I see that the need for direct marketing is probably over.

Steve is being run ragged and looks like he needs help, but I’ll let him make that call.

* * *

By January 15th Steve is talking about expanding and taking on more professional staff.

Then it happens, a lawyer from the big chain gym downtown comes-a-knockin wanting Steve to sell out.

“Hello, I am Mike.” I offer my hand to the young woman.

“Carol, I am here to buy this gym.” Carol says quite bluntly. “We have been watching this location for sometime and think it a perfect spot to expand. Unfortunately it does not currently meet building code and we think a substantial investment would be required to do so.” Carol says with a smug grin that I resist fixing on the spot.

Steve is stunned and the blood drains from his face pretty quickly. He hired a third party to renovate the space and had not gotten a city inspector to come through and signoff. An honest mistake anyone can make in my opinion.

“As a responsible person I feel it would be my duty to call the city if we cannot come to some kind of agreement today.” Carol says thinking she has Steve painted in a corner.

“Hmm, lets you and I take a walk around and you can tell me what exactly is not to building code.” I lead Carol out of Steve’s office and direct Izzy to take care of Steve orally until I come back.

* * *

As we walk through the club Carol points out a missing fire extinguisher or a door that should have been marked Emergency Exit. Nothing serious from what I am hearing.

Then we check the ladies change room where she points out a slip and fall issue at the entrance to the showers. I suggest that Carol should strip out of her business clothes and neatly stack them in a locker. Beneath her standard navy blue suit Carol was wearing a modest pale yellow pushup bra and lace panties. I suggest Carol keep on her heels and let her long blond hair down. Carol is in pretty good shape and enjoys thrusting her smallish chest out to draw my attention away from listening to her too closely.

We continue our walk about as if nothing else was amiss even though Carol is significantly less dressed than when she entered the gym.

As we enter the men’s room I tell Carol to notice all of the men and have a deep desire to touch and be touched by them. It is going on the busiest time of day as people come in for their evening workout which means that there are a lot of men for Carol to touch.

Eventually Carol is making out with the security guards from the building down the street. With not too much effort from myself, Carol finds herself kneeling on a bench while orally servicing one man and taking the other anally from behind. This continues as men come and go until almost closing when the crowd dies down. I then escort Carol back to the ladies room to shower and reclaim her suit. By this time, Carol has become Carry the men’s change room towel girl always eager to please on her knees.

Carry quit her job the next day to be the fulltime towel girl and Steve’s very serious legal counsel. Carry loves her little club uniform consisting of a tight fitting pink halter-top, tennis shorts and 3-inch high heels. Carry spends every weekday evening on her knees relieving men of their post workout stress. On the weekends Carry takes every class she can to stay in shape for her very demanding career.

Embarrassed by the defection of their legal counsel, the big name gym never comes knocking again.

* * *

A couple of days later, Steve is clearly exhausted. He is taking naps in the afternoon as Izzy-Vicki tag and work is just too much for one man. So he hires an assistant manager by the name of Elise who aspires to run a marriage and counseling practice.

Elise is a little pudgy and shy so I set about fixing this right away. First off I take her out for new clothes appropriate for the gym. Tight tank tops and skirts that reflect an athletic yet professional status that is the exercise industry.

Elise is not a virgin, but has minimal experience from her years in university. I convince her during sex in a change room that she loves to show some bare flesh, especially her double-Ds. By the end of her shopping trip she is in love with tight tops that make her breasts constantly on the verge of popping out, especially when she walks in her high heels.

I ask Izzy to show Elise how to treat clients to a nice massage, especially couples. By the end of day two on the job, Elise is eager to sample everyone that comes in to sign a contract.

By the end of week one Elise was making sales on her own and closing the gym so that Steve can go home at a decent hour. I add a little charm to her arsenal to limit irate customers or the odd prick trying to pick her up.

One pleasant afternoon Elise meets Rob and Nancy McHallum. Old friend’s of Steve’s that have heard of his new club. When Elise does not close the deal inside ten-minutes as was the norm I knock on the door. What I hear is heavy breathing and Elise’ soft voice.

“That’s it Robby, show Nancy you love her tight round ass. Just think that by joining Free Spirited you will have the energy and stamina to do this more often”. Elise said. “Oh that is nice Nancy, you really should join our yoga class and meet some of the ladies. You would be so welcome in the showers afterwards.” Elise is enjoying this sale more than most.

As I open the door, Nancy is happily lapping at Elise twat and Rob was plowing Nancy from behind. I suspect that the McHallum’s will be signing a contract shortly.

* * *

On January 31st I arrived fifteen pounds lighter and quite proud of my new physique.

Steve has picked up some new trainers who I am happy to meet. Stephie and her man Roger were into dealing drugs on the side until I explained that teaching should be it’s own reward. Well that and both servicing all women in the ladies change room as the ladies may desire. Izzy is in charge of both and regularly testing their skills in her office daily to make sure they stay on the straight and narrow.

Vicki and Steve are expecting a child later this year. Izzy is ecstatic and looking into classes for mothers. Vicki has been introduced into bed with Steve and Izzy so that the family can enjoy the experience together.

Carry has opened up a private law practice in an adjoining office building and is doing quite well helping Steve resolve legal issues and also searching for opportunities to branch out. Carry’s duties as the men’s room towel girl is keeping her very busy in the evenings as her expanding array of mini skirts will attest to.

Elise is dating several couples interested in her marital counseling skills.

Nothing is more satisfying the accomplishing a New Year’s Resolution!