The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Free Willie

“Los Peurtos Space Center, this is the Persephone. Come in Los Puertos.”

“Persephone, this is Los Puertos.”

“Los Puertos, we are a hundred and three hours out and we have a medical emergency.”

“Go ahead, Persephone. What is your emergency.”

* * *

Willie Jaeger heard none of this. She was lying face up on the floor of the cabin, her body just barely clinging to life as a doctor worked on her.

“She’s not going to make it, is she,” asked the co-pilot.

The doctor looked up and shook his head.

The co-pilot felt helpless as he looked down at the woman on the floor. He and Willie had gone out and had a few drinks together on layovers but it had never been more than that, not that he hadn’t tried. She’d always been just a little too reserved to allow anything more to happen but he’d had a feeling that in time ...

Well, time had just run out.

* * *

“You’re sure,” the captain said. “That’s our only option?”

“That’s your only option and captain?”

“Yes?”

“It’s your decision but you should know that even if you do this, her odds are still only maybe one in four.”

“Understood. Persephone out.”

* * *

Niles Rodgers was a man of action. It took him barely a second to decide what he was going to do. He’d never had a person die on his ship before and if there was even a chance he could keep that record intact, he was going to take it.

“Take over, Rudy,” he told his flight engineer. “I’m going into the hold.”

“Yes, sir.”

Niles Rodgers moved into the cabin. The passengers all locked in on him as he moved through the cabin but he didn’t have time to stop. He looked at his First Officer. “Come on, Pete, we got work to do.”

The hold was neatly organized but even so, it still would have been easy to find what they were looking for. There were only two crates back there that were of the right size and of the two of them, there was only one that they really wanted. They pulled it down off the shelf and then they took a crow bar to it.

It wasn’t long before they had it open and then the two men looked down at its contents. “This is it,” Rodgers said. “Let’s get it up to the cabin.”

Willie Jaeger was still barely clinging to life when the two men arrived. “Now, you can do this,” the captain asked the doctor again when he and his First Officer finally came back with the crate’s contents.

“Please,” the doctor said. “Engramatic transfer is simple once you know how.”

“But you do know how.”

“Do I ask you if you know how to fly this ship?”

The captain shook his head.

“Then don’t ask stupid questions of me.”

The doctor went to work. “Cover her eyes with this,” he said.

“Why? What’s this do?”

“Reduces shock. Just do it.”

The doctor worked quickly but the real question was whether Willie’s body would last long enough to survive the process.

* * *

Willie Jaeger moaned as consciousness came back to her. She was confused. Something was wrong. Where was she?

“Shh, shh, shh,” said a voice. “Relax, Miss Jaeger. I am Dr. Hurtado. You’ve just been throgh a difficult procedure but everything’s going to be all right. Everything’s going to be all right. Now, let me have you talk to the captain.”

“Willie, this is Niles Rodgers. Are you okay.”

“I ... I think so. What happened to me?”

“A power conduit blew in the galley. It knocked you out.”

“I survived a PC blowout?! You’ve got to be kidding.”

There was a pause. “You survived,” the captain said finally, “but we had to do something radical.”

“What did you do,” asked the panicky flight attendant.

“It’s called an engramatic transfer.”

“I know what an engramatic transfer is, Niles. Transfer the thoughts and memories into another, but you have to have a host and last I looked, we didn’t have any spare bodies lying around.”

“Actually um, actually we did.”

“Huh?”

“They were, um, they were in the hold.”

It took Willie a couple of seconds to process that. “Oh no,” she said suddenly, “you did NOT do that.”

“It was the only way to save you.”

“You put my thoughts in a sex bot.”

“It was the only way to save you, and Dr. Hurtado says these bots are fully loaded, that they have full tactile capabilities and a near infinite capacity to learn, so really, it’s a top notch body you’ve got there, better than a human host in fact.

“I don’t care what it is. It’s a fucking sex bot. How can I do my job, Niles. I’m not going to go around the cabin having guys stare at my tits. Oh my God, I got tits.”

“Yeah, but listen Willie. It was the best we could do given the conditions.”

“So what the hell did you do with my old body.”

“We got it in cryo so they can grow you a new one when you get to Los Puertos.”

“Seems like you thought of everything, except—”

“Except what?”

“Except you haven’t let me see my body yet.”

“The doctor thought it would be better to give it to you a little bit at a time.”

“Niles?”

“Yeah.”

“Let me see my new body.”

“All right.”

A cloth was being removed from across her eyes and suddenly, she could see again. She blinked and then she blinked again as her eyes adjusted themselves to the light in the cabin.

Niles, she recognized and Pete was there, too. The elderly man was probably Dr. Hurtado. “How do you feel,” the doctor asked.

“I feel fine,” she said.

“Are you sure.”

“I feel fine,” she assured them. “Really, I feel fine.”

“All right then. Can you stand?”

“I think so.” Willie tried to stand. Her body tottered slightly but then she regained her balance.

“Take it easy,” the captain said. “Are you sure you’re all right.”

“Of course I’m all right,” Willie said. “It’s just that I’m off balance. I’m not used to having tits like these, and where the hell are my fucking clothes?”

“They’re still on your old body. They um ... we um ... we didn’t think they’d fit your new body.”

“Is that right?” Willie was mad but as mad as she was, she had to admit that the man was probably right but that didn’t mean she had to like it and what she really hated was her new body wore only the skimpiest of bikinis. Damn, not only am I stuck in the body of a fuckin’ sex bot, but it looks like for the rest of the trip, I’m going to have to go around looking like one.

“You’re sure you’re going to be okay?”

“I’m fine, I guess. I mean, I guess I don’t have any choice, do I?”

The captain shook his head. “I’m really sorry,” he said. “It was the best we could do and it’s only until we get back to port. We’ll use the DNA from your old body to grow you a new one and you’ll be back in your new body in no time at all, okay?”

Willie nodded.

“And take some time off,” the captain told her. “I know this has to have been a bit of a shock to you—”

Willie laughed. “That’s a bit of an understatement.”

“I know this has to have been a bit of a shock,” the captain said again, “so take some time off. The passengers can get their own food and drinks.”

Willie shook her head. “No, really. I need to keep busy to keep my mind off of ...” She looked down at herself. “Off of this.”

“All right, but don’t overdo it.”

“I won’t,” and then just to show the captain that she was ready for duty, she walked back to the shuttle’s galley.

The captain watched her go and then he nodded to himself. “Come on,” he told his first officer. “Let’s go.” He looked at the doctor. “Keep an eye on her, will ya?”

“Of course,” the medical man assured him.

Away in the galley and out of the sight of the others, Willie cupped a hand under one of her new tits. She eased her breast out of her top. She couldn’t believe it. It wasn’t like she hadn’t had tits before but she’d never had tits like these. Her tits had always been a bit on the small side but these were definitely not small. She slid the other breast free from her top. She couldn’t believe it. She finally had the larger breasts she’d always dreamed of having. She held her new breasts in her hands. Too bad it was only temporary she thought.

It wouldn’t do to have someone come and find her playing with her tits so as much as she didn’t want to, she shoved her tits back in her top.

She peered out into the main cabin. The captain and the first officer seemed to have gone back to the bridge and the passengers seemed to be paying no attention to her. Everything, it seemed, had gone back to normal, and in a way, Willie found that disquieting. She’d just been hurt in a major accident. Didn’t she warrant a little more attention than that? She knew that was unfair. In fact, she’d gone out of her way to tell them she was okay, but still.

She got up. She might as well go take care of the passengers, she thought, and show them at least that everything was just fine. She started out into the main cabin and then she stopped herself. These shoes, she thought. She’d never liked heels before and six-inch heels were highly impractical. She should take them off.

But then she’d be out of uniform.

She wasn’t sure where that thought came from but she understood it. Even if she wasn’t one, she was dressed like a fucking sex bot. Sex bots had big tits. Sex bots wore skimpy bikinis if they wore anything at all. Sex bots wore a tag around their neck identifying their owner and for the first time, Willie noticed she had one, too. And when sex bots were on their feet, sex bots wore high heels and if that’s what it meant to be in uniform, Willie thought, well she could do that. It just wasn’t the uniform she was used to.

The passengers seemed to accept it. At least, no one seemed to be saying anything but Willie could feel their eyes on her and it made her hot to know they were watching. It made her so hot. She went back to the galley when she was done and she fingered herself to a nice, hard orgasm. It made her so very hot.

She found she’d become more clumsy. She seemed to be dropping more things and when she bent over to pick them up, she couldn’t help but wriggle her ass as she straightened up. She’d tell herself she was being clumsy but she knew she liked having the people watch her do what she was doing.

There was one guy that seemed to be getting more attention than all the rest. He sat on the aisle, midway through the cabin. He’d been a problem from the moment they’d left. He wasn’t the first. Willie had had plenty of passengers like him before, guys mostly, who wanted to spend the whole trip ogling her. Creeps, that’s what they were.

Of course, now that she looked like a fucking sex bot, she was getting even more attention. That was understandable. What Willie didn’t get was why she seemed to be playing to the creep. It was almost as if he had something she needed but for the life of her, she couldn’t figure out what that was.

He’d come back from the lavatory and he was heading back to his seat and she was tending to another passenger. It was her fault, really, but when he’d tried to get around her, she’d kind of pushed back with her her ass.

He’d put his hands on her. He’d put his hands on her ass and then as if that wasn’t enough, he’d let one of his hands slide between her legs. “Take it easy there, sweet cheeks,” he’d told her.

Sweet cheeks. That wasn’t her name, so why had she liked it.

He’d come back into her galley a little while later. “Can I help you, sir,” Willie’d asked.

“I’m looking for a little something to drink.”

“Certainly, sir. What would you like?”

“I think you don’t understand. The drink’s not for me. It’s for you.”

“Sir?”

Willie could see the man opening up his pants and taking his cock out, and she knew what she was supposed to say when confronted with a situation like this but just the sight of his cock was enough to get Willie excited. It had been such a long tome since she’d sucked a cock and she couldn’t wait to suck one now.

“Well,” said the man. “I’m waiting.”

This was way against the rules. Willie knew that but Willie also knew what she wanted to do, and besides, who really would tell on her. She knew she wasn’t going to tell and she was pretty sure the guy wouldn’t tell so she crouched down in front of the man and she took his cock in her hand and she started to suck.

It wasn’t long before she had the man groaning and it wasn’t long after that before she had the man coming in her mouth and Willie just couldn’t help herself. She just kept licking and sucking and she drank it all down and when the man was done, she found herself wishing there were more.

But there wasn’t.

“All done,” the man asked.

Willie nodded.

“Taste good?”

Again, Willie nodded.

The man zipped his pants up. “Well, you know,” he said, “if you’re good, I might let you have another taste before we get into Los Puertos. Would you like that?”

Willie nodded eagerly.

The man might have been a creep, Willie thought, but it seemed as if he wasn’t the only one. It seemed as if ever since her accident, Willie seemed to be growing more and more popular with the passengers on the shuttle. She wasn’t sure why but all she knew was as the trip wore on, Willie found herself spending more and more time with the passengers (and it wasn’t just the male passengers) and she found herself getting more and more popular.

* * *

“Doctor, could I speak with you.”

“Certainly. What is it?”

Willie shook her head. “I don’t think you understand. Could I ... um ... could I speak with you in private about the ... you know ... about the procedure you performed?”

The doctor nodded. “Yes, of course. Should we go in the back?”

“That would be fine.” The man got up and followed the woman into galley in the back of the shuttle.

“Doctor, I’m wondering if there might be a problem with the transfer.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m finding myself wanting to do things that I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to do before, but I think I remember doing them.

“Like what?”

“Like fucking a guy I don’t even know and loving it or like letting a girl eat my pussy.”

“Uh oh. I was afraid this might happen.”

“You were afraid what might happen?”

“Normally, doing an engramatic transfer, you’d wipe the host before you did the transfer to get rid of any latent memories, but you were right on the edge. We didn’t have time for that and the sex bot had been powered down so we figured there wasn’t that much of a risk, and—”

“And what?”

“It looks like there might have been some latent memories and directives still lingering in the sex bot’s mind. There certainly had to be something in there.”

“So how do we get me out of here?”

“What do you mean?”

“When we’re done, how do you get me and only me out of this body?”

“You can’t. You’re integrated with whatever was in there. Trying to separate you out would be like trying to separate one molecule of water from another. It can’t be done.”

“Oh.”

“Are you okay?”

“I think so.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, I think so. In fact, you know what?”

“What?”

“Now that I think about it, I don’t think I ever properly thanked you for saving my life.”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on, doctor. Look at me. Look at my body. You can’t tell me you don’t want to know what’s it’s like to have your cock in my tight, little pussy, and you know what I am, doctor. I’m a sex bot, doctor. My pussy was made to be nice and tight and wet, so how about it, you want me to show you just how thankful I am?”

“Ms. Jaeger! I am a married man.”

Willie stepped closer to the man. “I don’t mind,” she said. “I like married men.”

“Ms. Jaeger, please.”

“Mmm, that’s what I’m trying to do. I only want to please you.”

“Ms. Jaeger, stop it. Stop it right now.”

Willie took a step back and she paused. “You’re ... you’re right,” she said hesitantly. “I ... I don’t know what came over me.”

“It appears there was more of that programming left intact in the sex bot than we knew.”

“Yeah.”

“I am sorry, Ms. Jaeger.”

“Call me Sindy.”

“Sindy? But I thought your name was Willie.”

“Oh shit, it was. I mean it is. My name’s Willie. That’s my name. Willie. That’s right. That’s who I am. My name is Willie, Willing Willie.”

“Ms. Jaeger!”

“What?”

“You’ve got to learn to control yourself.”

Willie seemed to pause again. She shook her head. “You’re right,” she said. “You’re right. I have to learn to control myself.”

“You know who you are,” the doctor said. “Focus on that and exercise your control.”

Willie shook her head. “You’re ... you’re right, doctor. I need to control ... control me.”

“That’s right,” the doctor said. “Say it again. I know you’re still in there. You need to reassert yourself. Say it. I am in control. I am in control of me.”

“I am in control,” Willie repeated. “I am in control. I want the doctor to control me.”

“Ms. Jaeger!”

“It’s no use,” the woman said. “I know what I want and you’re telling me not to want it and every time I say what you want me to say, I know it’s wrong. I know that deep down inside, I’m only saying it because you want me to.

“Ms. Jaeger.”

Willie took a step closer to the man and then she took another step closer. Her hands lightly traced their way over the front of his shirt. “I only want to please you,” she said. “You know that.”

“Ms. Jaeger, I told you. I am a married man.”

“Come on,” Willie pleaded. “You owe it to me.”

“Ms. Jaeger,” the doctor said again but with less intensity than he had before.

Willie took another step closer and her hands slid around his waist. “You don’t really want to say no, do you?”

“But I’m married.”

“Is your wife here?”

“No.”

“Then what does it matter? Come on, doctor. I know you want me. I can tell these things. It was what I was programmed for. I was programmed to be able to tell. I know these things.”

The man didn’t say a thing.

Willie took a step closer and her body was pressing up against the doctor’s. “I know you like me,” she said. “I know you like me. I can tell. I know you like my tits. I know you like my body. I know you like my long, blonde hair. I know you like me.”

The man just stood there.

“I know you like my body,” Willie said again. “I know you like it. Would you like to feel my body. I know you would. All you have to do is put your arms around my waist.”

The man just stood there until Willie pulled his hands up and looped them around her waist.

“There now,” she purred. “Doesn’t that feel better, doctor. “You can feel my skin, can’t you. You can feel my skin. It feels so soft and smooth, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah. I know what you like, doctor. You like feeling my skin, don’t you. You like it that I’m wearing my skimpy, little bikini, don’t you because it means more skin for you to touch. Do you like my skin, doctor.”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

Willie’s hand slid down the front of the man’s pants. “Mmm, I can tell you like it a lot, don’t you, doctor.”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

Willie’s hand continued to stroke the man’s cock. “I know what you want, doctor. I know what you want.”

“Yes.”

“You want to fuck me, don’t you, doctor. You want to fuck me.”

“Yes.”

“I want it, too,” Willie said as her hand continued to work its way over the man’s pants. “I want it a lot.”

The man didn’t say anything but then in a way, he didn’t have to. He could feel what the girl’s hand was doing. He knew she was pulling down his zipper.

Her hand slipped inside his pants and then she was wrapping her hand around his member and slowly stroking it. “Oh, doctor,” Willie purred. “That’s quite a cock you have there. Do you want me to take it out of your pants?”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“Are you sure, doctor. Are you sure. I mean, if I’m going to take it out, you know what I’m going to expect you to do with that.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“Do you want me to take it out?”

“Oh God,” the man groaned.

Willie’s hand continued to squeeze the man’s cock, to squeeze him and to stroke him. “What’s that,” she purred. “I’m afraid I didn’t hear you. What do you want me to do?”

“Take it out,” the man groaned. “Take it out.”

The woman grinned as her hands opened the man’s pants. Moments later, she was pulling his pants down and then down came the underwear and once again, her hand wrapped itself around his cock. “Now tell me again, what do you want to do with this?”

“Fuck you,” the man groaned. “I want to fuck you.”

The girl pulled the strings on either side of her bikini bottoms and suddenly, the bottoms pulled free. “If that’s what you want,” she purred enticingly, “then I think you better come and get it.”

The doctor pushed Willie up against one of the galley’s counters.

“Oh, doctor,” Willie purred. “Oh, doctor. You know what I want. I want to get fucked. I want to get fucked so bad. I want to get fucked by your cock.”

On some instinctive level, the man knew it was wrong but there was just something about this woman that was so ... so ... so alluring. He couldn’t put his finger on it. It wasn’t that she was beautiful, but God she was beautiful. He couldn’t put his finger on it but there was just something about this woman that made his dick so fucking hot. There was just something about this woman that made his cock so fucking hard. He was harder than he’d ever thought possible. He needed to fuck her. He needed to fuck her so bad.

Willie seemed to sense his need. Even as the man pushed her back against the counter, her legs came up and wrapped themselves around his waist. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The doctor didn’t waste any time. He buried his cock between the girl’s legs and he reveled in the girl’s moans. Her pussy was wet. Her pussy was so fucking tight. He rammed his cock inside her. He couldn’t take it. He just couldn’t help himself. He kept fucking her harder and harder.

Her legs seemed to almost be pulling him into her pussy. The man had the feeling that he couldn’t have pulled out of that pussy even if he’d wanted to, but then he didn’t want to pull out.

He needed to cum. He knew it and she knew it, too.

“Come on,” the girl moaned. “Come on. Do it. Cum in my pussy. I know you want to. Cum in my pussy.”

The man groaned.

“Cum in my pussy,” the girl said again. “Cum in my pussy. Cum in my pussy.”

The man groaned and then he groaned again and that was all it took. His cock was cumming hard in that tight, little pussy.

* * *

The intercom buzzed on the bridge. “Captain Rodgers, you’re needed in the back.”

The captain sighed. This wasn’t a good time. They were getting close to Los Puertos Space Center. “We’re kind of busy up here. Can’t it wait?”

“No, sir.”

The captain looked at the other crewmembers on the bridge and then he sighed. “Take over,” he told his first officer. “I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Yes, sir.”

Niles Rodgers walked back through the cabin to find Willie Jaeger standing there waiting for him just inside the galley. “You wanted to see me,” he asked.

Willie nodded. “I want you to do me a favor.”

“A favor,” the captain said. “You called me back here to ask you to do you a favor?”

Willie nodded.

The man shook his head in disbelief. “The favor,” he asked, “what is it?”

“You said my body’s in the back, right?”

“That’s right. “We got it on ice until we can get back into port and then we can haul it out and clone up a new body for you.”

Willie bit down on her lip. “What if I don’t want a new body?”

“Come again?”

“I, um, I don’t want my old body back. All I really want is to fuck. Nothing else matters and the body I have now, this body was made for fucking.”

“That body you’re in, it’s just a loaner. It’s owner is going to want it back.”

“I don’t care. I can’t go back to the way I was.”

The captain shook his head. “That body you’re in, it’s the body of a sex bot. Everyone knows that. The only reason a sex bot exists is to service the sexual needs of others. If you were to stay where you were, you’d be nothing more than an expensive sex toy whose only purpose in life was to give sexual pleasure to others. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

Willie was quiet.

“You wouldn’t want that,” the captain said again. “You’d be nothing more than a sex slave.”

“But I’d get to fuck all the time, wouldn’t I?”

“You can’t be serious,” the captain said.

“I don’t want to go back to my old body. I just don’t.”

“But—”

“Look, no one has to know I survived that accident. For all anyone needs to know, I died in the accident. Just pack me back in the crate where you found me and deliver me to my owner and then you let me take it from there.”

The captain shook his head.

“Please, Niles, please. I want this. I’m not the same person as I was before. I’ve been changed. I need this. I really do.”

The captain still couldn’t believe what he was being asked to do.

“Please,” the woman pleaded with him. “Please. No one has to know.”

“Everyone on board knows you survived.”

“But they don’t have to know what really happened to me. As far as they will have known, we just went our separate ways. Come on. Please. I want this. I want it so bad.”

The man shook his head again and then he seemed to come to a decision. “Come on,” he told the woman. “Follow me.”

The man led the way into the hold of the ship and then he pointed at a box. Willie recognized the bax. It was the crate she’d been packed in.

“Get in,” the man told her.

Willie climbed into the crate and she laid down.

“One last chance. Are you sure you want to do this,” her captain asked.

Willie nodded.

“All right then, deactivate.”

Willie’s face went blank as consciousness oozed away from her. She wasn’t sure whose thought it was but her last thought before her mind finally faded to black was that she’d be waking up soon and when she did, someone would want to fuck her and she knew she couldn’t wait because she knew she wanted to be fucked. She knew she’d always wanted it and she knew she always would want it. It was, after all, what she was made for.