The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FREE YOUR TUNES — GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

Cynthia Dixon could’ve saved herself a world of trouble if she had just spent the dollar on the song. If this was a cautionary tale, that would be your lesson, right at the top. You see, Cynthia was picked for the company’s lip sync contest. It wasn’t her thing, but she wasn’t one to ever disappoint a boss. With inspired irony, one of her supervisors decided Cynthia should sing a slice of cutesy pop — “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.” It’s not that Cynthia didn’t know how to have fun. She would sporadically literally let her hair down and read nearly all of some sort of educational book, but only on the big holidays. Otherwise, her mousy brown hair stayed up, much like her matching impeccable posture. Cynthia was a rising star in the numbers world of her accounting firm though and accounting was a world of strong backbones and straightforward, and sometimes, even mousy brown hair.

Upon receiving the assignment at the end of the work day Friday, Cynthia journeyed home.

The bus ride was accompanied by a brisk reading of the paper’s editorial section. The post-bus walk to her apartment always confounded Cynthia. She absolutely had to walk by a raucous pub named Brawlers. There was no way of circling round it. She couldn’t understand people’s need to drink and listen to loud music. Cynthia knew where that all lead... fornication... and Cynthia was raised better than that A strict upbringing kept the myriad of temptations away, most especially music, men and drugs.

Once safely inside her tiny one bedroom apartment, Cynthia dusted off her desktop, plugged in the ethernet cord and searched the mighty world wide web for lyrics. At the top of the screen was a flashing banner for freetunes.mc, a website that promised to “Free Your Tunes, Free Your Mind.” Cynthia wasn’t one to take stock in hippie philosophy, but she appreciated a deal when she saw one and free was always better than for pay even if she was only saving a dollar.

Cynthia clicked the banner. There was still time for her, but that time was running short.

The website listed a veritable cornucopia of songs. It took only a few deft keystrokes to locate the song in question. She clicked the link and the minimally foreboding “Are you sure?” message popped up. Cynthia didn’t hesitate as she didn’t see need or cause. It was her last chance and it passed with not a roar nor a whimper but rather an electronic beep.

The song sat on her desktop as a MP3 file for only a brief moment before Cynthia double-clicked. Once started, the song forever changed her world.

It wasn’t a huge impact to Cynthia’s being initially, but her brain and body were hooked from the first note. She couldn’t remember liking the song in her youth, never being one for bubblegum pop, but now it spoke to her. A little. She at least finally understood it. Girls wanted to have fun. She was a grown woman, so it didn’t actually apply to her, but she could understand it at least. Girls wanted to have fun and Cynthia Dixon wanted to hear the song again.

On second listen, the song took deeper root in her being. She smiled lightly. Her daily stresses vanished and it felt like a great burden was lifted from her shoulders. Cynthia let her mousy brown hair fall down to her shoulders and played the song again.

Most people say the third time is the charm. In this case, this simply wasn’t true. Each and every time was the charm. The charm was the song and the charm dug harder, ran deeper each time — the charm worked her over more each time. Cynthia now loved to smile. Her smile was easy and sure and many shades whiter and more brilliant than the one she’d started the day with.

Four times in and her hair became luxurious and full with a natural inclination to be up in pigtails.

Five times in and her once sagging breasts sprung back to youthful firmness. Six and they doubled in sensitivity while a delicious moan escaped her thick red lipstick encased lips.

Girls just wanna have fun wasn’t just a song to Cindy anymore. It was a mantra — her mantra. Though twenty...something... She was a girl, after all, and she definitely wanted to have fun.

During her seventh listen, Cindy spread her legs and placed her seven inch platform sneakers upon the table in front of her. She loved her big sneakers because sneakers were fun. Fun like her long pink nails. Fun like her jangling jewelry. That same jewelry that jangled as she ran a finger furiously up and down her clit. Her clit was a lot of fun. Her clit made her fun.

As the song rocketed to its close for the tenth time, Sin let out a loud groan as her world was rocked by a body shaking orgasm.

“Orgasms were fun,” Sin thought.

“And girls just want to have fun...” The thought continued.

Though her mind for accounting was a thing of the past (about a half hour past to be precise), there was still some math that Sin could do.

“So...” Sin thought, but thinking was no longer her go-to course of action so she spoke aloud in a sultry voice that would’ve been out of place in Cynthia Dixon’s mouth, but was right at home in Sin Dickins’, “Girls just want to have orgasms!”

With that understanding, Sin’s world made sense. She was just a simple, beautiful, young girl who wanted to have as many orgasms as possible. She would count them all, because counting seemed like something she should do, but hoped to quickly lose count if possible. Her hand was a decent remedy having already provided a hearty three orgasms, but she needed something else. She needed someone else. She needed a fuck and knew just where to find one.

Cynthia Dixon had never set foot inside of Brawlers. Sin Dickins felt at home her first step inside. There was music blaring, drinks flowing and men; hot and horny men.

Sin slipped into a booth where a man sat alone. It was Craig’s first time inside Brawlers. His girlfriend of two years, Michelle, had cheated on him. Though she wanted to work things out, Craig let loose a flurry of words that couldn’t be unsaid. He regretted that decision the moment his temper cooled and was now finding solace with his friend Jack Daniels. He watched as the twenty-something blonde with the pigtails and wad of bubble gum slid into his booth and assumed she was a waitress.

“I’ll have another.” He slurred.

“I’ll have a you.” Sin replied.

Sin pulled the gum from her mouth and placed it on the table. She then found her way underneath the table and between Craig’s legs. She quickly unzipped his pants and lovingly licked his flaccid penis to life. Craig brought his hands down hard on the table as her mouth did the trick. If he was going to stop the stranger before, it wasn’t about to happen now. Michelle had never let him go inside her mouth. He would never guess this was Sin’s first time because she licked and sucked naturally and with great vigor. She swirled her mouth around his engorged cock and furiously pumped with her hand all the while. Craig felt the pressure building deep within him when, quite suddenly, Sin stopped. Craig looked down at this beautiful creature with pigtails, piercing blue eyes and red cocksucking lips. She smiled like a true nymphet and whispered a few simple words that took him even closer to the edge. “I want to swallow all your cum.” Sin went back to work more frantically on Craig’s shaft, her mouth and tongue circling his sensitive tip while one had pistoned the shaft and the other gently played with his balls. Within moments a tidal flood of cum shot out of his tip and Sin swallowed it all. Sin crawled back up into the booth, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and revealing her ever present smile. “That was fun.” She said. “I’d really like you inside me now”

Sin pulled her skirt aside to show that her white lace panties had a very noticeable wet patch around her sex.

Craig floundered. “I”m sorry, miss, but I don’t think I can go again so soon. If you wait —”

Sin gently rubbed his cheek with her hand. “Waiting’s no fun. I’ll find someone else to pound my pussy.”

Sin grabbed her bubblegum from the table, popped it in her mouth and disappeared into the bar.

She left Craig with a lifetime of erotic thoughts to which he’d pleasure himself often. He would never smell bubblegum again without getting at least semi-hard. Grown women in pigtails were now irresistible. Who knows if that was the charm continuing its work or simply Sin’s charm?

John had come to Brawlers specifically looking for some action, but it was a slow night in terms of attractive prospects. He climbed off his stool and headed for the men’s room to splash some water on his face before heading home.

The light inside the men’s room flickered awkwardly so John wasn’t sure that the young woman in the short plaid skirt with the white button-down shirt and very visible black bra underneath was actually there or if it was just his mind playing tricks on him. He wasn’t sure until a sultry voice, dark beyond this girl’s apparent years, urged him to “Lock the door.” He wasn’t about to argue. It sounded like the best idea he’d ever heard.

Sin slowly unbuttoned the few remaining buttons her shirt to music only she could hear as John looked on, slack-jawed. She traced her pink fingernails over her black lace bra and cooed. That was all the encouragement John needed. He stepped across the room, hooked the white lace panties under his fingers and pulled them down to her ankles. John tugged furiously at his own belt and had his pants around his ankles just seconds later. His ample cock was anxious to have a go at this bright young prospect. Her tight wet pussy was ready to oblige. He entered tentatively, his head doing away with her maidenhood. Sin found the pain to be the best fun she’d ever known and the sound she made only encouraged him to treat her to the hardest fuck he could give. He slammed his cock into her, burying it all the way in. She clasped onto his meat and he shuddered in response. He looked into her face and she breathed her hot, sweet breath upon him. The scent of bubblegum drove him wild. He pumped into her frantically. His eyes wild. She giggled. “Your cock is SO much fun in my pussy. Pound me, big boy, pound me hard.” John’s cock swelled even more, growing thicker and harder than he ever thought it could. This girl was driving him mad with lust and he could barely think beyond the wonderful smell, her beautiful innocent face and the animalistic fuck they were sharing.

Sin’s back pressed hard against the cold wall. Her breasts bounced with every thrust, breasts capped in beautiful bubblegum-pink nipples made hard in the crisp air. John licked them and tasted her sweet, sweet sweat. John groaned on the verge of exploding within her. “Not yet, baby.” Sin whispered hot and heavy in his ear even as her pussy clamped down like a vise on his cock. “I haven’t had my fun yet.” He stared hard into her eyes nearly getting lost in an abyss-like sea of unending blue. A few moments later, Sin released him and he pumped away again with new life. Her eyes fluttered as she screamed “fuck” with each thrust. Each time she said it, her pussy grew wetter and his cock amazingly harder. “Fill me up, lover. Fill me full of fun.” It was all the permission John needed and he exploded inside the hot blonde, spasming for minutes as his seemingly endless spew oozed through her. She giggled as it happened. Her infectious giggle permeated John with each rise and fall. Her giggle sounded like music to him. A song he’d long forgotten and forgot again once her giggling ceased.

John pulled his flaccid cock from her and she nearly frowned, at least as much of a frown as her constant soft sweet smile could muster. Sin turned around and presented her ass to John. She pressed her hands against the wall and groaned, “That was fun. Now here.” She wiggled her ass to emphasize the offer.

John replied, “Just a minute,” and tried to pull himself together. He turned on the faucet and splashed some water on his face. He stood up just to hear the door close behind him. It was a life changing session if for no other reason that from then on out, a random 80’s song would give him the heavy and hard erection he’d just experienced and would require a quick fuck fix.

Max was a smoker. He’d been meaning to quit, but hadn’t got around to it yet. If he’d quit before this night, he wouldn’t have been standing in the back alley and would’ve never known what he missed out on. He took a long drag and as he released the smoke into the cold night air, it disappeared to reveal a blonde cutie standing next to him. She had a sultry sound that matched her sensuous body. Her voice wafted on the air like sweet bubblegum music. “You should save those for after the fun.”

Max smiled. “What kind of fun did you have in mind?”

Sin bent over at the waist, her hands pressed firmly against the cold stone of the building. “I think you know.”

Max butted out his cigarette against the ground and straddled the nubile beauty. He pressed his crotch against her backside and felt it shudder to life. He pulled his cock out and tried to fill her pussy, but she wrapped her small warm hand around it and directed it elsewhere. “Fuck my virgin ass, lover.”

Max had dreams that weren’t this promising and he wasn’t about to let this reality go to waste. Gripping her hips, he slowly drove his cock into her tight puckered hole. It was so tight it almost refused to go, but Max steadily pushed forward as Sin steadily pushed back, until they broke through the physical resistance. Max reached around with one hand and pulled on her hard nipple and Sin responded with an enticing moan. The singsong sound of her moan touched something within him and Max started to thrust. Each thrust was met with a moan and each moan caused him to push even further, even harder, even deeper.

Max couldn’t tell where his body ended and Sin’s began. He could hear her breasts smacking against her body as the pacing quickened. They were intertwined and his pleasure was her pleasure and her pleasure was his pleasure. His thrusting continued until he felt himself reach the point of no return. “I’m going to cum.”

“Good boy. Fill me up,” was all Sin said.

Max felt pulse after pulse of cum spring from his head into this beautiful stranger’s ass. He leaned hard into her, no longer steady on his own legs. Her sprightly form somehow kept the both of them standing.

On finishing, Sin turned and kissed Max hard on the mouth. As the kiss ended, he found that he had a half of her deliciously sweet bubblegum in his mouth. Max would never touch a cigarette again, but he always seemed to chew bubblegum. No one, not friend, relative or coworker, ever saw him put a piece in his mouth or even buy a pack, but it was mysteriously always there. The bubblegum flavored his breath so that one strong breath of it would elicit a string of giggles in whoever breathed it in. Men would be filled with the need to find release in the nearest available woman. Women would find themselves momentarily overcome with girlish urges, mostly a strong desire to put their hair into pigtails and to be reamed in their ass by Max in some dark, dank alleyway.

“That was fun. You got a twenty?” Sin asked Max and he immediately pulled every bill in his wallet and gently placed it in her small, feminine outstretched hand. He placed the money down reverently, like a donation to her church of fuck, before stumbling down the alley absentmindedly chewing on his half of the bubblegum.

Sin hailed a taxi and gave the driver an address she’d never known nor visited previously. It was an address that popped into her head the moment her mouth, pussy and ass had received their due deluge of cum. She paid the driver extra to let her stroke her ever-hungry pussy in the backseat, but was fair enough to say “Watch all you want. Watching is fun.” By the time they made it to the residence, the taxi cab was filled with the sweat smell of sex and bubblegum. Sin blew a bubble and, when it popped, the driver’s hard cock spewed in his pants. It was better than any sex he would ever know and he would forever try to recreate the sensation.

Sin walked through an open door and just a few steps in stood frozen in the hallway, though her soft sweet smile shone through. She stood there, quiet and still, for inspection by the stranger. If she had cast her gaze up, if she even could, she would’ve seen a trenchcoat, but her eyes remained fixed on the floor. He admired his creation with a grin and a nod. She was the first of probably many who would follow and he decided then and there that creating that website was truly time well spent.