The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ADVENTURES OF FREEDOM CHICK: TRIALS OF DR. X

Part 2

Warning. This story contains material of an adult nature and should be read by mature audiences only. Copyright © 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment.

Soundtrack now available on Wolfworks Records.

As soon as Crystal arrived home after her unusual visit with Dr. Xavier, she headed straight to her bedroom and stripped off her school uniform down to her bra and bikini panties to get comfortable. She then dove on her bed and retrieved her secret diary from under the mattress. She opened the diary and turned to the latest page and began to write:

Dear Diary,

I just got home from a very unusual visit with my new Science teacher Dr. Xavier. I am so confused right now and I can’t believe what I did with him. I actually had him in my mouth, giving him a blowjob, and I don’t know why I did it.

I felt sorry for him, and he said he needed it because of a condition he has, but now I feel so strange...like it was wrong. I can’t let this happen again. Even though I felt so comfortable being around him like...I don’t know exactly.

Am I crazy to love Dr. Xavier? I know I still love Gloria. I always will. But she’s a woman and Dr. Xavier is a man. Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be? Even if Dr. Xavier is a lot older than I am?

I don’t know what to do. I can’t tell Gloria about this. She’ll kill me because she hates Dr. Xavier.

I told Dr. Xavier that I needed tutoring, so when I’m alone with him tomorrow, we’ll have to talk about this.

Crystal gasped when the telephone suddenly rang by her bed. She reached over and picked it up as she put her diary away quickly, as if she were caught doing something wrong. She knew it was Freedom Chick calling and her stomach turned over with guilt.

“Hello?” Crystal answered, trying to sound as normal as possible.

“Hi. It’s me.” Freedom Chick said on the other end. She was calling from the exclusive design shop of Sal Svengali, getting dressed and made up for her date that evening with movie star Rock Stone.

“I know it’s you. What’s up?” Crystal asked. “Are you on your way home?”

“No. That’s what I called about.” Freedom Chick said. “I’ve got an appearance to make tonight. I’ll probably be home late. Have some dinner... And don’t wait up for me.”

“An appearance? That sounds groovy!” Crystal said. “Where is it? Can I go?”

“I’m afraid not. It’s a club for... adults. You have to be over eighteen. Besides, it’s not the sort of place I would want to see you in.”

Now Crystal was curious. She had to know where Freedom Chick was going. It wasn’t like her to be mysterious about things. “What kind of place is it?”

“I don’t know. It’s called the Psychedelic Mouse or so something like that.”

“You mean the Psychedelic Rat?!” Crystal exclaimed excitedly. “That’s only going to be the hottest new club in San Francisco! You have to take me! Everyone at school’s talking about it. I heard rock stars and movie stars are going to be at the grand opening tonight!”

“Crystal, you know I can’t let you.” Freedom Chick said as she regretted even mentioning her destination to Crystal. “Besides, you’re too young, and tonight’s a school night.”

“Please!” Crystal pleaded. “I’ll do anything if you let me go!”

“Absolutely not.” Freedom Chick said. “And don’t even think of showing up there.”

“It’s not fair! I can’t believe it.” Crystal pouted. “Who are you going with?”

Freedom Chick winced at the question. She really didn’t want to get into that with Crystal. She would be crushed if she knew it was Rock Stone of all people. She finally told a half- truth. “Bernie will be there.”

Crystal groaned and pouted like a brat. “You get to have all the fun. I hate you.”

“I know you don’t mean that.”

“I don’t. I’m sorry.” Crystal said sadly and then whispered. “I love you.”

“Look, I have to go. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Have fun.” Crystal said longingly before she heard Freedom Chick hang up on the other end. She couldn’t believe Gloria didn’t say ‘I love you too’ like she always did. Something was suspicious and Crystal was determined now more than ever to find out what was up.

She immediately got up and went to her closet to find just the right outfit to wear to the grand opening of the Psychedelic Rat. She would be showered and changed in an hour, and then she would take the trolley across town to the club. She wouldn’t this for the world. She was so excited that all thoughts of Dr. Xavier were absent from her mind.

Wiltshire Hotel 8:00 p.m.

Dexter James ran his fingers through his hair, checking his reflection in the mirror in the hallway of the Wiltshire Hotel. Once he was satisfied with his appearance, he walked on down the hall until he found room 117. He could hear the unmistakable sound of The Doors booming from within as well as female giggling and laughing. It sounded like a hell of a party going on. He took a deep breath and knocked.

The door opened and Dexter was face to face with the cutest little chick he had ever seen. It was one of the models from the press conference, still wearing her red and white striped halter-top that left her creamy flat stomach bare. Blue star spangled hot pants hugged her ass, and she wore silver sandals that laced up her calves. Her hazel eyes peered over her dark hippie granny glasses and a funky hat with smile faces was perched on her head of reddish hair. Her huge earrings and peace sign necklace jangled as she gave Dexter a big dimpled smile and squealed. “Hi!”

“Hello! I’m...uh...John.” Dexter James said as he shook her hand politely.

“Come on in...John!” The cute redhead said knowingly and led him into the hotel suite.

“Hi!” Came a voice from across the room. Dexter was pleasantly surprised to find another one of the young models from earlier. This one was blonde and sultry, and her hips and ass filled out her red and white striped bottoms very nicely. Her top was blue with white stars with a frilly little red and white ruffle along the bottom. She was fiddling around with the beads around her neck and slowly dancing to “Light My Fire” as she gave him a demure smile and wave.

“I’m Betsy.” The cute redhead said and then introduced her friend. “This is Arlene.”

“Nice to meet you ladies.” Dexter said with a very pleased grin pasted on his face. “Is Bernie going to be here?”

“Nope.” Betsy answered with a sly grin. “It’s just going to be us three!”

“Can I get you something to drink, John?” Arlene asked as she went over to the bar.

“Sure. Scotch on the rocks.” Dexter said.

“Have a seat. Relax.” Betsy said as she moved into the middle of the room and began dancing and swiveling her hips in time with the music as she waved her arms sensuously above her head. “We’re just grooving to The Doors. You do like The Doors, don’t you?”

“I Love The Doors.” Dexter lied. He hated rock music. But he would say or do anything to stay in the good graces of these two little minxes.

As Betsy danced sexily around the room, Dexter never took his eyes off of her until Arlene brought him his drink. Before he could even take a sip, Arlene grabbed him by the hand and told him, “Come on. Let’s dance!”

Dexter suddenly found himself sandwiched between the two girls, each of them moving like snakes, barely touching and teasing him with their nubile young bodies. Dexter loved every minute of it.

After a couple of songs, the mood changed with the music when “Riders on the Storm” came on, and Arlene suggested. “Let’s get stoned!”

The girls went to the couch and opened a box that Dexter hadn’t noticed before. It was filled with all sorts of drug paraphernalia, and Betsy lit up a marijuana cigarette while Arlene cut a line of cocaine with a razor blade on the glass tabletop.

“Come on, John.” Betsy called over. “You’re not a square are you?”

“Um...no.” Dexter said. He couldn’t believe what he was getting himself into. Dexter often voiced his anti-drug stance in his column, and he hesitantly walked over to join the girls on the couch as the sinister music of The Doors played on.

The girls snorted the white powder and smoked the joints, and took turns sharing them with Dexter. After a sneezing fit from the coke, he tried the pungent reefer and quickly succeeded in burning his lungs with the smoke. He gasped and coughed up a storm while the girls laughed in amusement. He almost started to get upset, until the girls started playfully cuddling and teasing him.

“You are so cute!” Betsy exclaimed. “Didn’t I see you at the press conference earlier?”

“No...Uh...That must have been somebody else.” Dexter said, enjoying the girls’ attentions. They were both pawing all over him with their hands, and Dexter took a deep breath of surprise when Betsy suddenly placed her hand on his crotch and fondled him.

He couldn’t believe it. It was better than he ever imagined. Even the sound of the rock music was starting to sound good. The haze of smoke was starting to make him a little dizzy, along with his senses heightened due to the cocaine, but all in all, he was having the time of his life.

Soon, he was rolling around on the couch with both girls as they started to wrestle and grab each other until they spilled onto the floor laughing loudly. The two models held Dexter down and tickled him until he was finally able to free himself from their grasp. They both jumped up, screaming and laughing as Dexter chased them around the hotel room, and finally succeed in grabbing Arlene and tossing her onto the bed, where he dove on top of her. Betsy was close behind; scrambling onto the bed as well as all three began to tussle playfully.

One thing led to another, and suddenly, clothes began to come off. First halter tops and then pants. The girls grabbed Dexter and held him down as they peeled off his shirt and yanked off his shoes and pants until all he had on were his boxer shorts. Before he even knew what was happening, Betsy and Arlene had used Dexter’s tie and shirt to tie his hands to the bedposts.

He had read about kinky stuff like this in Playboy, and he couldn’t believe people did things like this. He never dreamed of asking his wife to do such a thing. She was prim and proper and only allowed Dexter the missionary position. Now he was at their mercy and... he kind of liked it!

“What should we do with him, Arlene?” Betsy asked as she sat on his legs.

“Why don’t we play dueling cocksuckers with him?” Arlene said slyly.

“Ummm. Far out! Great idea!” Betsy said as her face lit up with excitement.

“What’s that?” Dexter said with a slightly nervous tone in his voice.

“That’s where we take turns blowing your cock for five seconds at a time. The first one that makes you explode wins!” Arlene explained.

Dexter gulped at the thought. His wife had never given him a blowjob before. He never even thought of broaching her with the request.

“Me first!” Betsy said, and quickly yanked Dexter’s boxer shorts down around his thighs. His cock was semi rigid, and Dexter gasped when he felt himself exposed and vulnerable. He watched with utter fascination as Betsy kneeled down on one side of while Arlene kneeled on the other, licking their lips in anticipation.

When Betsy’s wet tongue first hit him, Dexter’s eyes went wide and he took a deep breath. Arlene counted off the five seconds while Betsy licked his shaft up and down. Then Arlene took over, picking up where Betsy left off, using her tongue to bathe his entire shaft as it continued to become engorged and erect.

Holy shit! Dexter thought. He had never felt anything as strange and wonderful as this. As the two young models continued their game of slurping, licking and sucking, Dexter couldn’t believe what he had been missing all this time. They went at it for nearly twenty minutes. Just as Dexter felt about to climax, one girl would quit and the other would take over, disrupting the rhythm. It was driving him crazy with ecstasy and his body was tensed up tighter than a rubber band pulled to the limits.

“Wow!” Betsy exclaimed. “We’ve never gone this long before!”

“Yea! Usually the guy pops after five minutes.” Arlene laughed.

“I guess we’ll have to go to phase two.” Betsy said with a grin.

“No! Don’t stop!” Dexter pleaded, and then paused and asked. “What’s phase two?”

“You’ll find out, stud!” Arlene said as she winked at Betsy. The two girls then stripped off their bras and panties, teasing Dexter with a slow strip show while he watched helplessly.

Dexter was stunned as Arlene began to mount his cock, facing away from him while Betsy straddled his neck area and then sat her trim red bush down on his face.

“Okay, Arlene, let’s ride!” Betsy squealed as she began to pump her hips up and down on Dexter’s mouth. Arlene took her cue and began to hump Dexter’s rigid cock, slowly at first, and then speeding up little by little until she found a nice smooth rhythm.

Both girls began to move faster when The Doors began playing “Touch me.” Their moans and screams filled the room along with the loud music, and they worked over Dexter for all they were worth, banging the bed against the wall until the pictures almost fell off. Dexter was nearly smothered by Betsy’s muff, and Arlene’s tight walls on his cock were pulling and tugging as a slow eruption began to build in his loins. His body seized up; his back arching upwards as both Betsy and Arlene tossed their heads around and squealed like two teenagers watching The Beatles.

Dexter pumped upwards, his cock shooting a heavy load up into Arlene as he felt her shiver on top of him in climax. Betsy, meanwhile, was banging her fists against the wall as her own climax seared throughout her own tensed body. They both continued bouncing on Dexter until they finally expired, breathing heavily and sighing to catch their breath.

Once they were done, the girls got up and climbed off the bed. Betsy said, “Let’s shower.”

They left Dexter alone, who was still trying to catch his own breath. When he slowly recovered, he heard the girls in the shower giggling and laughing, and he decided he wanted to join them. Then he realized his hands were still tied to the bed. As he tried to pull them free, someone entered the room.

“Hey, Dexter, how it’s going?” Bernie Epstein said with a mile wide grin on his face.

“Hey...uh...let me loose here.” Dexter said as his face turned beet red.

“Sure, pal. Just as soon as we talk over a few things.”

“What are you...talking about?” Dexter said. “Let me loose right now!”

“First of all, not only are you not going to write your little story, I want those pictures and negatives destroyed. Second, I want you to lay off my client from now on.”

“Are you crazy?” Dexter said. “What makes you think I’ll agree to all that?”

“For one thing, the fact that I know you just slept with two underage girls. You’re readership as well as your competitors will be very shocked by this.”

Dexter’s eyes went wide. “Why you dirty bastard! You set me up!”

“You set yourself up, pal.” Bernie said as he puffed on a long fat cigar. “One thing you’re going to learn is that you never fuck with any of my clients.”

“You don’t have any proof.” Dexter said with a snarl. “It will be my word against yours.”

“Hey, Eddie!” Bernie called out. “Come in here a minute.”

From a hidden doorway came a big burly man carrying a small 8mm camera. Apparently he had been hidden inside a wall panel behind a two-way mirror to film the entire scene.

“This is my brother-in-law, Eddie. He runs this hotel for me. This is our special room where we take care of people who try to fuck with us.” Bernie said and then paused and smiled before he let out with “Smile, you’re on candid camera!”

Dexter closed his eyes in anguish when he realized he was fucked.

“So, we have a deal?” Bernie said as he blew a puff of smoke at Dexter?”

“Yea, yea.” Dexter groaned. “Just get me out of here.”

“Sure thing.” Bernie said. “Eddie, make sure Dexter’s taken care of. I have a little party I need to be at.”

With that, Bernie gave a little chuckle and headed out to make the opening of the new nightclub, The Psychedelic Rat, where Freedom Chick would be making an appearance.

The Psychedelic Rat

Crystal had been waiting for hours to get into the club. She was on the tiptoes of her lace-up sandals, impatiently waiting while trying to get a peek inside. It was jam-packed with people, and stretch limousines queued up to unload various celebrities and VIP’s into the entrance, where a giant twelve-foot tall cartoon rat stood guard over the doors. The initials P. R. were emblazoned in lights across the front of its bib overalls, and it smiled with blood shot eyes and long rows of sharp teeth. From the sidewalk, the crunching guitars and drums of Cream could be heard booming from inside.

When it was finally her turn to go in, Crystal was met by a pair of burly doormen, Bones and Rex, who eyed her up and down. The first one said. “Let’s see you’re ID.”

Crystal took out her library card and handed it to the doorman, Bones.

“What’s this?” He laughed, showing it his partner. “Get lost kid. Adults only.”

“You have to let me in!” Crystal pleaded desperately. “I’ll do anything!”

Bones looked into Crystal’s pleading eyes, and then let his own eyes wander lasciviously over her tight minidress and long legs. He smirked, and winked over at his partner, Rex.

“Tell you what. Go around to the back entrance.” He told Crystal. “I’ll let you in there.”

Crystal smiled excitedly and made a bee line down the sidewalk and around the building while Bones told his grinning partner, “Watch the door a minute. I’ll be right back.”

Just as Crystal turned to go down the alley to the back of the building, a limousine pulled to the front entrance of the club. When the door of the limousine opened, the flashes went off from the horde of paparazzi, waiting for the celebrities like a pack of wolves.

And the press photographers had good reason to go nuts, as out stepped Freedom Chick, wearing a sheer curve-hugging body suit in swirling purple pastel colors. It was bare in the back and was cut low down the front to expose her spectacular cleavage to the entire world. Her auburn hair was done up in huge curls around her beautiful face, and flowed luxuriously down her back. The crowd ‘oohed’ and ‘aahed’ as Freedom Chick sashayed down the red carpet towards the entrance, perched on white stiletto heels, arm in arm with Rock Stone.

Once inside the club, they were met by a hostess who immediately led them towards a staircase to the VIP balcony upstairs. The club was so packed with people, that Freedom Chick and Rock Stone had to wade through the sea of bodies. At one point, Freedom Chick felt Rock being pushed up uncomfortably close behind her in the crowd. She was shocked into blushing redness when she felt his bulge press up against her firm ass, but she was helpless to do anything about it. She could only turn her head and scowl at Rock, who grinned sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders as if he couldn’t help it.

When they finally arrived upstairs, they were seated at a table overlooking the immense dance floor. Many of the people down below were looking up at them, and Freedom Chick was feeling very uncomfortable, while Rock felt right at home.

Just look at him. Freedom Chick thought. He’s eating up all this attention. He must have an ego the size of a blimp.

Bernie would have been proud at the attention his client was getting. There was no doubt that Freedom Chick would be the talk of the town after tonight.

* * *

From his home, Dr. Xavier watched the live newscast of Freedom Chick as she made her way into the nightclub with keen interest. All the old memories of their first encounter welled up in his brain, and all he could think of was how to get her back in his clutches so he could repay her for the last few miserable years of his life.

He was fortunate to have the answer fall right into his lap as it were. His beautiful and innocent young student Crystal Bright was the answer to all his problems. Tomorrow, he would set his plan into motion, and Freedom Chick would be his once again.

But this time, there would be no escape for the heroine, and no mercy.

* * *

Crystal arrived at the back door of the Psychedelic Rat via the alley entryway. She banged on the metal door a couple of times and waited impatiently for Bones, the doorman, to let her in. She thought that he had played a trick on her, and just as she was about to start getting angry, the door squeaked open.

“Hi!” Crystal said sweetly and started to enter the doorway.

Bones stopped her abruptly by placing the bottom of his boot hard on top of her right foot saying, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Oww!” Crystal cried out in pain as Bones cruelly held her foot down firm. “I thought you said you were...uuuunnnh...going let me in.”

“Yea, but first things first.” Bones said with a smile. “We need to come to an understanding, me and you. There’s the matter of an entrance fee.”

“What entrance fee?” Crystal asked as she winced and bit her lip. She then begged the doorman. “Please, you’re hurting my toes.”

Bones let up and Crystal hissed in relief. Bones told her, “You take care of me and I’ll take care of you. Remember, you said you’d do anything to get in.”

Crystal finally realized what he meant. He wanted some action off of her. She couldn’t believe what she was getting into, but she desperately wanted to get in. She had to think of a line to use on him. “Okay. How about we get together after the club closes?”

“Yea, right.” Bones laughed, and then started to shut the door. “See you later.”

“Okay! Okay!” Crystal said quickly. “I’ll do whatever you want! Just let me in.”

“Now you’re talking my language.” Bones said with a wide grin, and allowed Crystal to step into the doorway and into the back room of the club.

Bones led her down a hallway and through a door, allowing her to enter first. Crystal suddenly found herself inside a storeroom stacked with boxes of liquor. She quickly turned around as Bones closed and locked the door behind him. Now she was trapped.

“Okay, sweetheart, you and me are going to have a little fun.” Bones said as he walked closer to Crystal as she backed away tentatively. Now Crystal was beginning to get nervous when she saw the intent in his eyes. He didn’t look like he was the kind of person who just wanted a kiss or two.

Crystal tried to make small talk to delay the inevitable so she could think of something to get out of this mess. “Um, why do they call you Bones?”

Bones grinned as he rubbed his knuckles and told her, “Because, when I get into a tussle with some rowdy customer, bones usually get broken.”

“Oh.” Crystal gulped and suddenly found herself backed up into a corner.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle with you.” Bones winked as he began to undo his belt. Somehow, the way he said that made Crystal doubt his word.

Like a snake striking a bird, Bones seized Crystal by her wrists and pulled her close, wrapping her arms behind her as he began to kiss her neck. He was taller and pulled her up off her feet, and began using his pelvis to grind up against her wiggling body.

“Wait.” Crystal said as she felt his bulge poke at her belly. “I want to do something first.”

“What’s that?” Bones asked as he palmed her ass under her minidress and fondled her.

“Here, let me show you.”

Bones reluctantly let her down, and then watched as Crystal smiled up at him with her sweet blue eyes as she kneeled down in front of him. Bones smiled widely and watched intently as Crystal made a big production of taking off his belt and slowly unzipping his pants. Then she slowly pushed his pants down around his ankles, and finally reached into his underwear to take out his quickly stiffening shaft.

“My, you are big.” Crystal lied as she took out his short penis. She looked up and licked her lips as Bones smiled proudly. “Now put your hand behind your back like a good boy.”

Bones played along and did as he was told as Crystal began stroking him. Then she told him, “You’ll enjoy this much better if you close your eyes.”

When Bones closed his eyes, Crystal looked around and saw what she was looking for, an open box of liquor bottles. As she continued stroking and tickling his balls, she used her free hand to quietly remove a heavy bottle of scotch and grasp it by the neck, as she talked to Bones. “I’m going to give you the best cock sucking you ever had.”

“Okay, don’t move.” Crystal said, and with one swift motion, she gave Bones a hard uppercut in the testicles. He wheezed loudly and doubled over, grabbing his crotch in breathless agony as Crystal held up the liquor bottle and promptly smashed it over his head. Bones went down like a tree, sprawled on the floor in a puddle of alcohol and glass.

Crystal then went quickly to work. After she removed all of Bones clothes, she found some heavy tape used to seal boxes and strapped up his wrists and ankles, and finally his mouth. Then she hid his clothes, and let herself out, breaking the key off in the door behind her. With her adrenaline pumping, she made her way out of the back rooms of the club and followed the thumping music until she found the entrance to the main club area.

Suddenly her senses were filled with lights and sound, and the sound of thousands of voices as the throng of people moved around her. She was finally here, in the domain of The Psychedelic Rat. The excitement was almost too much, as she saw the hip and groovy people moving and dancing. Suspended from the ceiling were several cages with bikini dancers, covered with day-glow paint as they moved sensuously within. Lights flashed everywhere, and psychedelic images were being screened on the walls, giving the club a very drug-induced atmosphere.

Crystal squinted her eyes from the haze of smoke in the club. When she started to feel light-headed, she searched for the ladies room and entered to catch her breath. She was somewhat shocked to see the room filled with women. It wasn’t so much the women, but what they were doing that made Crystal’s jaw drop. One row of mini skirted model types were bent over the sink, snorting up row after row of white dust, while near the back, a pair of tall beautiful blondes were busy making out as they ran their hands over each other’s slender bodies.

“Oh, my.” Crystal mouthed, and quickly retreated to one of the stalls to gather her senses. She had never seen such open hedonism in all her life. She found herself sort of liking it. When she was brave enough to venture back out into the club, she looked around for Gloria. She noticed several people looking up excitedly and pointing and followed their gaze up to a balcony.

She gasped when she saw Gloria, dressed in a body suit and looking more beautiful than she had ever remembered seeing her look before. She then noticed that she was sitting with someone, but from her vantage point, she couldn’t tell who it was. It wasn’t Bernie; this person wasn’t wide enough. When she started to make her way through the crowd to get a closer look, she caught the attention of a young man wearing a cowboy hat, boots, white jeans and a buckskin jacket.

When Crystal finally was able to find a spot where Freedom Chick couldn’t see her, she looked to see whom she was sitting with, and was stunned to see that it was the movie start Rock Stone. Oh my God, what is she doing with him?

Crystal was at a loss as tears welled up in her eyes. I knew she was hiding something. I can’t believe it. She lied to me. And now she’s with...him.

Confusion and anger rose together in her mind as the music pounded and the smoke filled room began to get the better of her senses. Emotional as she was at her age, Crystal could not keep herself together, and she began to swoon with lightheadedness. Just as she was fading and passing out, the cowboy who had been following close behind her, caught her in his arms before she could fall to the floor.

He carried her outside swiftly to fresh air, and held her in his arms as she began to stir. The cowboy continued holding her svelte body in his arms until she was able to walk her over to his Cadillac convertible parked around the corner. He lay her in the plush front leather seat and used his hat to fan her until her eyes began to flutter open.

“You all right, ma’am?” The cowboy asked.

Crystal opened her pretty blue eyes and looked into the face of the cowboy and murmured softly. “What happened?

“You’ve had yourself a fainting spell, ma’am.” The cowboy answered. “I think you’ll be all right now. You just need some fresh air.”

“Oooooh.” Crystal said as she felt the dizzy sensations dissipate. After a few minutes, she was nearly back to normal, and opened her eyes to finally get a look at the person who helped her. He was sitting next to her in the car, watching her intently.

“Um...thank you for helping me.” Crystal said gratefully.

“Wasn’t nothing, ma’am.” He responded.

“You don’t have to call me ma’am. I’m only seventeen. My name is Crystal.”

“Pleased to meet you Crystal. My name is Buck Travis, at your service.”

“At my service, eh?” Crystal smiled at the young cowboy. She thought he was very handsome with his dimpled chin and his wavy hair and sideburns. Crystal had hardly been attracted to many men ever since she had met Gloria, but there was something about him that pulled at her. Maybe it was his innocent charm. Whatever it was, two could play at this game, and if Gloria wanted to go vamping around with movie stars, why couldn’t she have a nice guy to go out with too? “You’re very sweet. Where are you from?”

“Amarillo, Texas.” Buck answered proudly.

“Well, Buck from Amarillo, since you’re at my service, how about a ride home?”

“Sure thing!” Buck said excitedly. He was hoping she’d say that. He fired up the Cadillac, and swung the fishtails of the beast out onto the boulevard and followed Crystal’s directions as they made small talk.

Crystal found out that Buck was the son of a wealthy oilman back in Texas. He was taking a year off to travel around before he went back to work for his father, which he was not all together crazy about doing. The more Crystal got to know him, the more she liked him. By the time they arrived at her home, they were laughing and talking about the many things they had in common. Suddenly they were both at a loss for words when the car pulled up to the front of her house and stopped. She wanted to invite him in, but what if Gloria came home?

Crystal finally broke the silence. “It was very nice meeting you, Buck.”

“Same here.” Buck replied. “I haven’t met too many friendly people as nice as you since I’ve been out here.”

“I’m sure you will.”

“I’d really like to see you again.” Buck said quickly before she could get out.

Crystal thought about it for a minute. She was still angry with Gloria, and what harm could it do to see him again, but when? Finally, it came to her. “Why don’t you pick me up after school tomorrow? I go to St. Patrick’s on 10th street. Do you know where that is?”

“Don’t you worry.” He said. “I’ll find it. What time?”

“Oh, three o’clock.” Crystal said. “Oh gosh wait! I forgot. I have to get some tutoring done with my science teacher. Why don’t you meet me at four-thirty instead? Dr. Xavier’s not too far from the school and I can come back and meet you then.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Buck said with a smile. He was already counting the minutes.

“Well...goodnight.” Crystal said tentatively, and then quickly leaned across to kiss Buck on the cheek and then leapt out of the Cadillac to run inside, as Buck watched her. He sighed, turned on the car, and drove home with whistling a Willie Nelson song.

Inside Crystal ran straight to her room, penned her latest thought in her diary, and then lay in her bed, churning all the thoughts of the day in her head. Her unusual visit with Dr. Xavier, Gloria’s betrayal, and now the sweet and gentle Buck. What in the world was going on? She could barely handle the emotional roller coaster. Finally, she drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the day’s events.

* * *

Later that night and then into the early hours of the morning, Freedom Chick made the most of her forced date with the increasingly obnoxious Rock Stone. When he wasn’t boring her to tears with his boasting and talk of astrological signs, he was making crude and sexist comments towards her. The thing she hated the most was that he could barely look her in the eye, as he was constantly staring at her blushing cleavage. Bernie Epstein was no help either when he finally showed up. He was too busy mauling and getting mauled by his assistant/girlfriend Heather under the table.

At one point, Rock leaned close and whispered in her ear, “Why don’t we go back to my place so you can get a piece of the Rock.” Freedom Chick had finally had enough and told Bernie that she was ready to go home.

“But the night’s so young!” Bernie said drunkenly as he puffed his smelly cigar.

“It’s one a.m. Bernie.” Freedom Chick reminded him.

“Hey, it’s no problem.” Rock chimed in. “I’ll take you home right now.”

“Thank you.” She said, but she saw the eager look in his eyes and she knew that he was only thinking of one thing. Getting in her pants.

They left the club after making their way through the party, Rock signing autographs along the way, and stealing kisses from his pretty young female fans, as well as copping a feel or two as Freedom Chick looked on in disgust. She decided she would have to teach this egotistical creep a lesson.

When they climbed into the limousine, Freedom Chick snuggled close to Rock and whispered in his ear. “How far do you live from here?”

“Five minutes.” Rock said with a smile. He was pleasantly surprised by Freedom Chick’s sudden change in attitude. All night long, she was aloof and standoffish, as if she couldn’t wait to get away from the great Rock Stone. He definitely wasn’t used to that. Now it seemed as if his famous Rock tactics had finally broken her down. Now she seemed ready and willing for anything.

He stared into her hazel eyes and mustered up his best charm. “So, do you want to see my place? I have a penthouse suite at the Franklin Towers. It has a great view of the bay.”

“Ummm.” Freedom Chick hummed provocatively, as If he were describing a rich dessert. She rubbed her arm close against his shoulder. “That’s sounds fantastic. I’d love to see it.”

As the limousine continued along, Rock made himself a drink, clearly enjoying himself while Freedom Chick used her body language to its full effect. She took an ice cube from the bucket and began to suck on it sensuously, wetting her pouting lips and letting some of the drops slide down her neck to her chest. Suddenly, Rock’s pants were very tight in the crotch. All he could thing of was seeing her big boobs naked.

“So tell me, Rock.” Freedom Chick said breathlessly, doing her best sexy voice. “What are we going to do when we get to your place?”

Rock smiled and took a deep breath. “Why don’t you tell me.”

“I’ll tell you what I’d bet you’d like.” Freedom Chick said as she ran her hand over the chest of his turtleneck sweater. “I’ll bet you’d like to have a few drinks, dance a little. Then we’d move into the bedroom. You’d take off your clothes, and I’d take off mine.”

Rock was stunned by her words and was nodding slowly as his smile widened.

“Then I’ll bet you’d like me to give you a long wet blow job, until you’re as hard as a rock.” She said as she smiled at the joke.

Rock swallowed as Freedom Chick continued. “Then I think you’d want me in your bed, so you could kiss my breasts and run your hands all over my body.”

As she said this, she moved her hand over his stomach and dangerously close to the belt of his pants. “Then you’d let me get on top of you and ride you for awhile, and then we’d get into all sorts of different positions, you on top fucking me hard, or me on my hands and knees while you fuck me from behind. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Just then the limousine pulled up to the front of Franklin Towers as a doorman came to open the door while Rock stuttered, “Y-yes.”

“That’s too bad.” Freedom Chick said as she took his drink and poured it in his lap. “Because you’re not my type. And besides, you’re a Leo and I’m a Sagittarius.”

Rock Stone sucked in his breath as the ice cold drink spilled on his crotch. With a gentle shove, Freedom Chick pushed Rock out of the limousine and into the arms of the shocked doorman, and then slammed the door as she told her stunned driver, “Take me home.”

* * *

The Next Morning

At St. Patrick’s School for Girls, it was business as usual out on the playing fields, where the girls field hockey team practice was in full swing. It was there that Valerie Valmont took the first opportune moment to slash and trip her opponent, Crystal Bright, sprawling her out on the ground as she and her teammates laughed and ran off.

Her pride was hurt more than anything else, as she discovered that her short skirt had flown up and inadvertently given a giggling group of passing middle-schoolers a clear shot of her underwear.

She gave out a “Humph!” and glared at the boys as she got up and stormed back to the girls’ locker room as the coach whistled the end of practice. She tried to avoid Valerie as best she could, waiting until the last minute to take her shower when she was sure all the girls had left for the first class of the day. After she showered and toweled off at her locker, she suddenly found herself surrounded by Valerie and her entourage from both ends of the locker row. Crystal froze and covered her naked body.

“Hope you didn’t think I did that on purpose out there.” Valerie said in a condescending tone. “I wouldn’t want you to be upset with me.”

Crystal ignored Valerie and reached for her clothes but Valerie cruelly slammed the locker door on her wrist, trapping it and making Crystal wince with pain.

“Because if you were ever angry with me...” Valerie taunted. “I would just die.”

Valerie’s little clique giggled as Valerie shoved her way past Crystal, who grabbed her wrist in pain as tears welled in her eyes. Oh, how I hate her! She thought angrily to herself. Someone should teach her a lesson. Oh, I wish Gloria were here.

The thought of Gloria quickly sobered her up. Gloria wouldn’t want me crying like a baby because of some bully. She wiped her tears away and quickly got dressed as the bell rang for the first class. Soon, the thought of Valerie Valmont began to exit her mind as she counted down the hours until the third period, when she would be in Dr. Xavier’s class. For some reason, whenever she thought about him now, a warm feeling came over her, sort of like the crush she had when she was first got to know Gloria.

When third period finally came around, Crystal took her seat near the back, and mooned over Dr. Xavier, as he lectured on zygotes and plasma and cells. On her notebook, she doodled Dr. Xavier’s named over and over with her ink pen, adding little hearts and smile faces until the bell rang for the end of class. She couldn’t believe it was over already. Now all she looked forward to was for school to mercifully end, so she could hurry and get to his house for tutoring, and to talk about yesterday.

* * *

When Freedom Chick finally woke up that morning, she discovered something was out of sorts. She looked at the clock and discovered that she had overslept. Then she suddenly remembered something else. Crystal hadn’t woken her up in her usual way that morning before she had left for school. She had come in at 2:00 in the morning and found Crystal asleep in her own room, instead of sleeping in her bed as usual.

Something was up. Maybe she was angry about last night and not being able to go to that nightclub. Now the thought of Crystal with her there was looking very good compared with how her night was spent with that jerk, Rock Stone.

Freedom Chick made a mental note to have a talk with her young charge when she came back later that day from her crime fighting duties. But now she was in a quandary. She had gotten so used to Crystal’s morning love making sessions, that she felt the urgent need for an orgasm. It had been months since she had to satisfy herself, but Freedom Chick slowly let her hand run down between her legs and dig into her moistened slit as she fantasized about her young lover and what she could do with her tongue.

After several long minutes, Freedom Chick was bucking and moaning under the sheets, as she brought herself to climax. It was just like riding a bike.

* * *

Dr. Xavier was relieved when he heard the last bell of the day. He gathered his briefcase and headed out into the front of the school, where he was pleased to find his student, Crystal, waiting for him with her books clasped to her chest and rocking on her heels. She was so pretty, and he could barely wait to get her home. They made small talk along the way, and when they finally entered Dr. Xavier’s modest home, Crystal suddenly was silent, which caught Dr. Xavier’s attention.

“Is there anything wrong Crystal?” Dr. Xavier asked with concern.

“Well... it’s about yesterday...” Crystal began.

Dr. Xavier had set his briefcase down by over by his stereo and listened to Crystal as he turned on his tape machine. A song by The Doobie Brothers came out of the speakers, and Dr. Xavier adjusted the volume low so it would play nicely in the background. Like the sitar music of the previous afternoon, this one was back masked with hypnotic subliminal messages as well, fully intended to turn the unsuspecting Crystal into his slave.

“It’s just that...I felt sort of...like what we did was...wrong.” Crystal began. Suddenly, she couldn’t seem to focus her thoughts. A subtle feeling of attraction was now beginning to overpower her common sense.

“Well, I certainly hope you didn’t feel as if I received some sort of perverse pleasure from it.” Dr. Xavier explained. “I hoped you’d understand that it wasn’t something I would normally ask anyone to do. It’s just that, I was in a bad state, and I couldn’t think right.”

“Oh, I know!” Crystal said as she found herself feeling sorry for Dr. Xavier all over again. “I know you’re right. Please forgive me for even bringing that up.”

“No, I’m the one who should be sorry for putting you in that position.”

Longing and desire suddenly overwhelmed Crystal, and she felt herself being pulled to Dr. Xavier. She went to him and hugged him, “Oh, Dr. Xavier. I’m so sorry.”

Dr. Xavier smiled and held the trembling young girl, taking a moment to smell her hair. It was intoxicating. The longer he held her, the more Crystal seemed to respond to him. The subliminal music was working perfectly. Soon, Crystal would be all but putty in his hands to do with what he pleased.

Crystal seemed to tense up, and then she looked up at Dr. Xavier with her shining blue eyes. “Dr. Xavier, I don’t know what’s come over me, but...I think I love you.”

“Well, that’s sometimes happens between a teacher and a student. I think you are just having a normal teenage crush.”

“No! It’s different!” Crystal replied. “I feel like...I just want to...make love to you.”

“Are you really certain about this?”

“Yes!” Crystal replied when she saw the slightest hint of interest in his reply. She knew this was wrong, but she just had to have him, no matter what. “Please!”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Dr. Xavier asked as he held her in his arms.

“Yes. More than anything in the world!” Crystal sighed breathlessly.

“Well, I certainly can’t find it in myself to disappoint you when you look at me like that.”

“Oh, Dr. Xavier!” Crystal said as she leaned up to kiss him while she pushed him back toward the couch. He was very pleased by her total aggressiveness and the total abandon with which she used to pursue him. He sat down and leaned back on the couch as Crystal stared at him with a sort of different look in her eyes. She seemed to have gone from sweet young innocent to femme fatale, grinning at him with her full lips as she began to undo the buttons of her white blouse. “I want you so bad!”

Dr. Xavier watched as the beautiful young teen stripped off her uniform down to her ankle socks and saddle shoes. Now she was busy tearing at his zipper and belt, trying to get at the contents within. When she finally had him out, she stroked him up and down, priming him for what was to come. When she had him sufficiently erect, Crystal straddled him, placing a white creamy thigh on either side of his trembling legs as she placed her perky breast dangerously close to his mouth as she mounted him.

She held him by the base of his cock as she lowered herself down slowly on him, taking her time and enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her, biting her lip and wincing as he filled her. It was different having something warm and hard inside her, a lot better than the dildo Gloria used on her when they made love. Crystal began to massage her own breasts as she rocked on top of him, and she let out a long sigh. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Dr. Xavier himself groaned it ecstasy, as the wet young pussy seemingly grabbed his cock and held it in a tight grip. Then Crystal began to rock up and down as she kneeled on the couch before him, pulling his shaft up and down within her. “Ooooooh. Dr. Xavier!”

Dr. Xavier placed his hands on her hips, and then on her ass, to guide her up and down in until they found a smooth rhythm. Then he couldn’t resist but to reach up and palm her pert breasts and begin to suck and lick her tender and swollen nipples. They fucked for quite awhile on the couch, and then Dr. Xavier suggested they move into the bedroom.

He grasped her by her tight buttocks and lifted her up as she wrapped her coltish legs around his waist and nuzzled his neck. When he brought her to his bed, he lay her down on her back and climbed between her legs, entering her moist opening easily. She was already squirming and bucking as Dr. Xavier began to thrust into her. Soon, he was overcome by animalistic sexuality and began to pump her deeper and harder as he grunted and gasped on top of her.

“Do you like this, Crystal?” He asked between breaths, wanting to hear her desire for him.

“Yes! Oh god yes!” Crystal gasped and moaned with passion. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!”

“From now on, you are only going to desire me aren’t you?”

“Yes!” she moaned as she tossed her head from side to side.

“You will do whatever I want, when I want, isn’t that right?” Dr. Xavier said lasciviously, ramming her deep with each phrase.

“Uuuuuuuuuummmm! Yes!”

“Good.” He said with satisfaction. “Now be a good little girl and turn over for me.”

He pulled out of the squirming teen and she quickly turned over onto her stomach, eager to please her new lover at any cost. She didn’t know why she was so overcome with feelings for him, but she knew she wanted him, and would do anything for him.

Dr. Xavier examined her tight ass cheeks with perverse satisfaction as he pulled her up into a hands and knees position, and then gave her a playful slap on the behind as he told her. “You’d like to be Dr. Xavier’s sweet little sex slave wouldn’t you, Crystal?”

Crystal face reddened at his words. They sounded so nasty and compelling at the same time. She couldn’t believe she was so horny and excited. She squirmed her hips around as she sighed, “Yes, Dr. Xavier, I would do anything for you!”

“Yes, that’s what I like to hear.” Dr. Xavier said as he grasped Crystal by the hips and positioned himself at her wet slit. With one swift motion, he plunged his cock inside her, filling her to hilt as she screamed out in surprise and excitement. “And one more thing, from now on, I want you to call me Dr. X.”

“Oh, Dr. X!” Crystal screamed and squealed. “Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnh!”

Dr. X spent the next hour fucking the sweet young Crystal Bright to his heart’s content, and she was a spectacular fuck.

* * *

Buck Travis waited outside the front of St. Patrick’s School and looked at his watch. It was already past four thirty, and he began to wonder if Crystal was going to show up.

He saw the last of the teachers exit the building and head to the parking lot, when he got an idea. He got out of his car and strolled over to the teacher. “Excuse me, ma’am, do you know where I can find a teacher named Dr. X something or other?”

“Dr. Xavier?”

“Yes. That’s the one.” Buck said.

“He lives a couple of blocks from here. Make a right at the stop sign on Maple and drive down to the 1200 block. He’s the small white and green house with the red roof. You can’t miss it.”

“I appreciate that ma’am.” Buck said with a grin and a tip of his hat, as he headed back to his Cadillac.

* * *

Freedom Chick was patrolling the city streets on her thundering chopper when one of the lights began blinking on her instrument panel. This time it was an amber light and she was immediately alarmed. This was the only light that meant Crystal was in trouble. She was told to only use it in the utmost emergency. She screeched to a halt by a pay phone and quickly dialed Bernie’s office.

Heather picked up the line and Freedom chick barked into the phone. “Did Crystal leave a message for me? Did she say if anything was wrong?”

“No, but she wants you to call her at his number right away.” Heather said and read her the seven-digit phone number. She slammed the hook down and then re-dialed rapidly, anxious to hear what was wrong with Crystal. Her over-protective feelings were making her nervous as she heard the phone ring.

“Hello?” Came a voice on the other end. Her spine chilled and the hairs on the back of her neck rose up in fright. She recognized the voice immediately. It was her nemesis Dr. X. She was at a loss and totally confused. What did he have to do with Crystal?

“Is this Freedom Chick?” Came the voice. She also heard someone in the background.

“Yes.” She answered tentatively as she hoped silently that Crystal was not with him.

“Good to hear your voice.” Dr. X said cheerfully. “I was just wondering if you’d like to join us?”

Freedom Chick closed her eyes and winced. “Who is us?”

“Why Crystal and I, of course.” Dr. X laughed.

“What?”

“She’s right here, would you like to speak to her?” Dr. X asked as he held the phone to Crystal who was currently underneath him, screaming and moaning as he nailed his cock into her bucking hips upon his quaking bed.

“Crystal!” Is that you?” Freedom Chick shouted into the phone. “Are you all right?”

“She’s as happy as a clam.” Dr. X came back on the line.

“You bastard! What are you doing to her?!” Freedom Chick screamed into the phone. She couldn’t tell if Crystal was screaming in pain or pleasure, and she couldn’t decide which one was worse. “If you’ve harmed one hair on her head...I’ll kill you!”

“Nonsense!” Dr. X replied. “I’ve changed my ways, as you’ll soon see. Crystal is having the time of her life, believe me.”

“What have you done to her you sick pervert?!”

“Nothing that she doesn’t want done to her.” Dr. X informed her. “Now, I want you to calm down and listen very carefully to these instructions. If you falter, I’m afraid I can’t be held responsible to what may happen to this beautiful, innocent young girl.”

Freedom Chick listened intently to Dr. X, trying to block out the background noise of the streets and passersby, as well as Crystal’s moans on the other end of the phone. When he was through, she took a moment to gather her will, and then climbed on her chopper and sped off down the street.

* * *

Buck Travis was parked down the street looking over at the green and white house of Dr. Xavier. He was debating in his mind if he should go and knock on the door to see if Crystal was there or not. Maybe she had forgotten. It would be embarrassing if he went and she wasn’t even there. He decided to wait a little longer, when suddenly he saw a car pull out of the driveway from the other side of the house. He couldn’t make out who it was, but it looked like a man and a girl. Then, as the car drove away, he spotted the unmistakable blonde hair of Crystal. It was her! He decided to follow them at a distance.

* * *

“So what are we going doing here, Dr. Xavier?” Crystal asked, as Dr. Xavier led the girl into a seemingly abandoned building near the San Francisco bay waterfront.

“This is where I used to do much of my work when I was a young scientist. I was about your age back then. Since I was released from my program, I’m been fixing it up again.”

“What’s under all these sheets?” Crystal asked as she looked around at all the equipment covered with white protective cloths.

“Oh, various experiments.” Dr. X said. “You’ll get familiar with them soon.”

“Really?” Crystal asked, intrigued. “When do we start? I love Science!”

Dr. X chuckled at the girl’s naiveté. “Very soon, just as soon as my assistant arrives.”

“Assistant?”

“Yes.” Dr. X said as he sat at his desk and began to dial his telephone. “Dr. Penny will be helping me. You remember Dr. Penny, don’t you?”

“Your nurse?”

“Oh, she’s much more than a just a nurse.” Dr. X replied.

Crystal didn’t really like the sound of that, but whatever Dr. X thought was all right with her. Besides he was brilliant and handsome and a wonderful lover. She was still tingling from their earlier lovemaking, and she couldn’t wait to do it again and again.

* * *

A pay phone rang in one of the seediest corners in all of San Francisco. Freedom Chick stood by among the X-rated bookstores and porn theaters and snatched the receiver off the hook. She was in a sour mood. Livid after spending the last hour waiting for this phone call while the neighborhood perverts and lowlifes accosted her constantly, thinking she was a hooker. More than once she thought about redesigning her revealing costume.

“Hello!” She answered quickly.

“Yes, I’d like to schedule an escort.” Dr. X laughed. “How much do you charge for an ‘Around the World’?”

“You sick bastard!” Freedom Chick hissed into the phone. “What’s the meaning of making me wait at this pay phone for so long, and in this scummy neighborhood?”

“Where’s your sense of humor, Freedom Chick?” Dr. X said. “Can’t you take a joke?”

“Not from psycho’s like you.” She snapped. “Where’s Crystal? Is she all right?”

“She’s just fine. She’s right here with me.” Dr. X said as he winked and smiled at the clueless teen. “Now all we need is you.”

“Where are you?”

“Nearby, on the waterfront.” Dr. X answered. “I’ll give you the directions, and I want you here in five minutes... alone. Otherwise...”

“I’ll be there!” Freedom Chick said quickly. “Just give tell me where you are.”

“Now listen carefully...” Dr. X began while Freedom Chick listened intently. When she hung up, yet another pervert walked up to her and opened his overcoat to expose himself. Enraged, she immediately slammed a fist into his chest, knocking him backward into a porn shop window, and then jumped on her chopper and peeled off in smoking rubber.

* * *

Buck Travis was getting antsy as he sat in his car down the street from where he saw Dr. Xavier and Crystal arrive at an old building. It had been some time since they had entered, and he had no idea what to do except wait. Only a few minutes ago, a car had pulled up, and nurse wearing a short tight uniform with white stockings and white pumps and an awesome body went inside. Later, he was surprised when an auburn haired beauty wearing white hot pants, a star spangled blouse and go-go boots, sped by him on a chopper and pulled up to the building. He watched as she honked her horn, and then a bay door opened automatically, allowing her to enter on the rumbling bike. Then the door closed again, and he waited without a clue as to what to do. Maybe it was costume party or something.

* * *

Inside the building, Freedom Chick cut off the engine of her chopper and stepped off the bike cautiously. She knew she was walking right into one of Dr. X’s sinister traps. This reminded her of the time when The Streaker captured her inside a nuclear missile silo in Nevada. He had bound her to a warhead after killing the army crew, and he was nearly successful in blasting her off to her doom in a mushroom cloud aimed for Washington DC.

A door suddenly opened behind her and out stepped a tall blonde sexy nurse, her high heel pumps clicking on the floor as she walked toward Freedom Chick. She looked harmless, and wasn’t what Freedom Chick was expecting at all, but she stood ready anyway. That’s when she noticed the syringe in the nurse’s right hand.

“Stop right there.” Freedom Chick commanded. “Don’t take another step!”

“But it’s time for your shot.” Nurse Penny said calmly, as if she were talking to a child. “Don’t worry, it won’t hurt a bit.”

“If you think you’re going to stick me with that thing, you’ve got another thing coming.”

“We can do this the easy way... or the hard way.” Nurse Penny said with an arched eyebrow, hoping inside that Freedom Chick would choose the latter. “It’s your choice.”

Freedom Chick took a defensive martial arts stance and snarled. “Anytime your ready.”

Nurse Penny smiled, set the syringe down and then slowly unzipped the front of her nurses uniform to reveal her statuesque body underneath, where she wore white satin lace bra and panties, garter belt and sheer white hosiery. “I was hoping you’d say that.”

The two women faced one another, and then began to circle each other, staring intently into the other’s eyes. Freedom Chick sized up her opponent, who was maybe an inch taller, with long lean legs and toned arms. The only question was her ability and skill.

Nurse Penny quickly made her skills known, as she yelled out while driving Freedom Chick back with a spin kick, narrowly missing her face by fractions of an inch. And then the fierce battle was on. Both women parried and thrust with fist and leg kicks, but their skills seem to be almost equal, as they both blocked each other’s strikes with lighting quick reflexes. Neither was able to gain an advantage, even as they became entangled in an intense wrestling match, complete with intense hair pulling, arm-twisting, waist grabbing, and leg tangling, their muscles straining against the other as they gasped and groaned.

Finally, Nurse Penny was able to get Freedom Chick on her stomach in a vulnerable position on the floor, sitting on her back as she twisted her arm up behind her and pulling her head up by the hair as Freedom Chick groaned. Freedom Chick saw the syringe on the floor nearby and tried to grab at it with scraping fingernails, but Nurse Penny beat her to it. As Freedom struggled desperately in the grip of her opponent, Nurse Penny bit the cap off of the syringe and then plunged it deep into Freedom Chick’s shoulder.

Freedom Chick let out a yell of surprise, pain and anger. As the drug began to take effect, she couldn’t believe she had been captured again, especially by Dr. X. As her mind began to fade, she could only imagine what sick and twisted plans he had for her once again.

END of PART 2