The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ADVENTURES OF FREEDOM CHICK: TRIALS OF DR. X

Part 3

Warning. This story contains material of an adult nature and should be read by mature audiences only. Copyright © 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment.

Soundtrack now available on Wolfworks Records.

Warehouse Pier District—San Francisco

Freedom Chick awoke to a vaguely stimulating sensation between her legs. As her eyes fluttered open and she tried to gather her senses, she attempted to move, but discovered with a slow shock that her body had been rendered immobile. Her vision finally cleared to reveal that her she was bound and nude except for her boots on an elevated and padded lounge type chair. Her legs were spread apart and strapped securely at the ankles and her wrists strapped above her head so that her back was arched slightly and her bounteous mounds were thrust out and upward.

The next thing she immediately noticed was that someone was bent down over her midsection. It was Nurse Penny, who had changed into a rubber nurse’s outfit. She was now looking up and smiling at Freedom Chick when the heroine began to strain at her straps when she saw that the nurse was diligently shaving her lathered pubic patch with a straight razor.

The sensation was extremely ticklish on her most sensitive area, and Freedom Chick squirmed at the sensation as she mumbled, “What...are you...doing...?”

“I’m preparing you for Dr. X.” Nurse Penny answered as she shaved her tuft with care.

Freedom Chick’s thoughts and memories were starting to come together. The last thing she remembered was fighting this nurse when she arrived to rescue her friend Crystal from the clutches of the arch villain Dr. X. Now she had been captured, and it seemed that Dr. X had some nefarious plan for her yet again.

The memories of her previous encounter with the demented doctor washed through her mind and she shuddered in trepidation at the thought of what might be in store for her...and Crystal. How did she manage to get herself in this mess? She realized that she had been careless in her zeal to save her best friend.

As Freedom Chick wondered where she was, Nurse Penny shaved off the last bit of her furry trim and used a damp wash cloth to wipe the newly smooth shaven area between her long tanned legs, which made her squirm and very uncomfortable.

“Mmmmmm. Very nice.” Nurse Penny commented on her work. “How does it feel?”

Freedom Chick gasped and arched her back as goose flesh covered her body when Nurse Penny suddenly bent down to blow her warm breath over the tingling sensitive mound.

“Where’s... Crystal?” Freedom Chick demanded with baited breath, trying to get Nurse Penny’s attention away from her most vulnerable area.

“She’s safe, don’t worry.” Said Nurse Penny. “You should worry more about yourself.”

“What are you going to do?” Freedom Chick demanded.

“I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.” Nurse Penny laughed as she gave her defiant captive a tweak of her nipple. “But I guarantee you, you’ll get a bang out of it.”

Freedom Chick didn’t like the sound of that, and when she saw Nurse Penny begin making some sort of preparations, her spine was chilled to the bone. She became increasingly nervous as Nurse Penny began connecting various wired rubber cups and clips to various parts of her body with adhesive, including the tips of her large round nipples, and one last miniature suction cup device attached to her clitoris.

After she finished attaching all the small devices, Nurse Penny brought up a large chrome dildo and anal probe combination device and attached it to a clamping mechanism on the chair between Freedom Chicks legs. She grinned and said. “And now for the final touch.”

“What... What...are you going to do with that?” Freedom Chick gulped.

“I think you already know the answer to that, my sweet.” Nurse Penny taunted as she positioned the device at Freedom Chick’s quivering opening. “But don’t worry, I’ll make it a little bit easier for you.”

Nurse Penny took a jar of lubricating jelly, and with her rubber gloved fingers, took some of the goo and fingered it generously into Freedom Chick’s slit, and then into her tight anus as the captive heroine squealed and gasped, biting her lip and straining tensely at her straps. Then the nurse licked her lips as she inserted the device carefully.

“Unnnnnnnnh!” Freedom Chick groaned as Nurse Penny filled her openings to the hilt.

Nurse Penny adjusted the dildo’s snug and deep inside of Freedom Chick, and then strapped her waist down to prevent the device from coming out. She then stood back and gave Freedom Chick a last once over before she wheeled the padded chair across the room to a large contraption. The strange machine was hooked up with what seemed like miles of colored wiring, tubes, with lights, and held together with an array of metal frames and enclosed in some kind of box-like structure with glass panels. She had no idea what the machine was for, but she knew that definitely did not like the looks of it.

She was placed into a perfectly built crevice inside the machine. She craned her head to see that Nurse Penny was now attaching the various wires on her body into an array of jacks located on a panel within the device.

Freedom Chick finally looked through the glass panel which was now inches from her face, and saw that she was now inside a large scale pinball machine, which allowed only her head and shoulders to be revealed in the upright panel of the machine. As lights flashed and blinked around her, Freedom Chick thought to herself, ‘What in heaven’s name had Dr. X concocted for her?’

A door suddenly opened, and the object of her nightmares had entered the room and was now standing before with a look of smug satisfaction on his face.

“Hello, Freedom Chick.” Dr. X said with glee. “Comfy?”

Freedom Chick responded with a series of grunts and groans as she struggled mightily against her secure bonds. When she finally gave up, she was gasping and glaring at Dr. X with a hard expression. She knew it was no use pleading or trying to reason with him. He had her where he wanted her and she was helpless to do anything about it.

“Still defiant as ever I see.” Dr. X chuckled. “Well, maybe we can settle you down a little bit, what do you say?”

“Oh, you rotten filthy bastard!” Freedom Chick finally blurted out in frustration.

“Now, now. Let’s not be so rude.” Dr. X said with a smile as he wagged an admonishing finger at his struggling captive. “I really think you are going to enjoy this.”

Dr. X turned to his assistant, Nurse Penny, and suggested to her, “Why don’t you go upstairs and entertain young friend Crystal. I wouldn’t want her to get bored or lonely.”

“What!” Freedom Chick exclaimed loudly. “What are you going to do? Don’t you dare even think of hurting her or I swear I’ll...”

Dr. X suddenly flicked on the switch of the large pinball machine in which Freedom Chick was encased, and the sudden jolt of power silenced Freedom Chick in mid-sentence. Her mouth was open in a surprised “O” and her eyes went wide, as her body was suddenly alive with an intense tingling sensation. Dr. X smirked and winked at Nurse Penny as she exited the room.

“Were you saying something?” Dr. X asked with amusement as Freedom Chick tried to fathom what was happening to her. Her heart was pounding quickly as she feared the pinball machine was electrocuting her, but she realized that it wasn’t. It seemed that the electrodes and wires connected throughout her body were merely stimulating her sexually.

“What...is...this?” Freedom Chick stammered in nervousness, as her body became alive with a sensual stimulating wave. Every nerve ending felt raw and intensely sensitive.

Dr. X approached the front of the machine and placed his hands at the sides. “While I was locked away in that...center...I was allowed to amuse ourselves during free time with a pinball machine. I played for hours at a time, and I got to be quite good. A veritable pinball wizard if you will...just like the song. I must have racked up a billion points.”

“What...are you...going to do?” Freedom Chick demanded.

“What and see.” Dr. X said, as he pulled back the spring-loaded pinball bumper and let it go. Freedom Chick could see the large chrome ball as it traveled swiftly up a track on the side of the pinball table. It bounced back and forth a few times across the curved top, until it finally tip tapped around and into a channel and into the main part of the board. “The doctors may have cured me of wanting to cause pain, but...”

“Ping!” came the sound of the first round, lighted bumper as the ball bounced against it, and Freedom Chick let out a gasp as Dr. X watched her face intently to see her surprised expression. Soon she realized that each bumper, which was touched and bounced against by the pinball, was connected to one of the electrode wires attached to her body. Each bounce and ping would send a stimulating sensation to various parts of her body, including the dildo buried deep inside her vagina and the probe in her anus. Meanwhile, a pair of audio speakers on each side of her head pumped Led Zeppelin’s “Dazed and Confused” into her ears along with Dr. X’s subliminal erotic suggestions to become aroused.

“Oh! Ah! Aah!” Freedom Chick exclaimed loudly, each time the bells and dings sounded on the machine. Soon her body was jumping with erotic stimulation as Dr. X pounded away at the buttons controlling the flippers at the sides of the machine, sending the ball back up repeatedly to bounce around the smooth glass encased surface of the board.

After several pulse pounding minutes, Freedom Chick was in the throes of ecstasy, barely able to keep up with the never-ending pulses and stimuli inside her. She was soaked with juices between her legs now, and beads of perspiration covered her entire body as she shuddered from the assault on her senses. Part of her pleaded for the experience to cease, but another deeper part of her was soon giving in to the pleasurable and erotic sensations.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnh!” Freedom Chick moaned in ecstasy as Dr. X looked on with glee while he slammed his hips against the pinball table as if sexually thrusting to stimulate her more. The ball bounced relentlessly around the table in a never-ending series of ricochets and bounces, slamming into the rubber bumpers and racking up an increasingly higher score as Freedom Chick was brought to the peak of ecstasy as well.

Dr. X was fully aroused as he went on playing for nearly an hour, grinning and drooling like a pervert as he watched Freedom Chick gasp and moan from the pinball machine’s stimulation while lights flashed and bells rang in a cacophony of sound. He was groaning in pleasure now as he continued flipping the ball up time after time to wreak more stimuli on Freedom Chick’s ravaged body. He grunted each time that he thumped the ball forward, causing the captive heroine to squeal with intense pleasure.

“Ooooh! Please! I can’t...Aaaaaah...take any more!” Freedom Chick pleaded as sweat tears rolled down her brow and flushed cheeks. Never in her life had she felt such intense feelings inside her, and she had resisted the feeling of an impending explosion welling up inside the pit of her stomach. “Oh god! No! Unnnnnh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Aaaaaaaah! Yes!”

Suddenly, Freedom Chick shuddered and her body tensed up as multiple orgasms slammed through her body. She let out a high-pitched scream as Dr. X himself shut his eyes and exploded inside his own pants as the pinball machine continued to ring and flash with bells and lights. The trapped heroine tossed her head from side to side, whipping her long hair around as she bit her lip, her body now shivering with an incredible sexual climax.

Above her head on the panel, the pinball machine began flashing the word “TILT” repeatedly as wisps of smoke began to seep from within the machine. The erotic device was now being overloaded by Freedom Chick’s intense sexual reactions, and Dr. X looked on in stunned silence, as the pinball machine seemed to be having an electronic meltdown.

“My god!” Dr. X exclaimed as he backed away from the machine, watching as the pinball machine began exploding, emitting clouds of smoke and a shower of sparks. He then looked down on the stain on the crotch of his pants. “I guess my poor machine couldn’t take the excitement. I know I couldn’t.”

Dr. X calmly grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the electrical fire at the back of the machine, and then came back around to check on Freedom Chick. He chuckled to himself as he watched her face with a very satisfied and sensuous grin pasted across it. He guessed her mind had been nearly turned to mush from the experience, but he didn’t want to take any chances. After he allowed her a few moments to calm down, Dr. X, took a small canister, and sprayed a light mist of knock out gas in her face, rendering her very sleepy. He then headed upstairs to see what his naughty nurse was up to. He needed help with the next phase of his nefarious plan.

* * *

Buck Travis was getting impatient as he waited in his car outside the old building. He had no idea what was going on inside, and he has fervently debating on whether he should go and see what was happening.

“Shit!” He cursed as he slammed a fist on the dashboard. He decided to wait a bit longer.

* * *

Nurse Penny had the young Crystal Bright bound up in an intricate bondage position, with her arms cinched together behind her back and her knees folded, with her ankles tied under her so that her hips her arched up and her creamy thigh spread wide in an open “V”. She was now being teased mercilessly by the nurse, who was stimulating her clitoris with the tip of a vibrator, and kissing her sensuously on the lips, exploring the “ummphing” and moaning teens mouth with her roaming tongue.

“You look so good tied up in this school girl uniform.” Nurse Penny purred with a smirking grin on her face as Crystal stared at her with wide-eyed innocence.

Neither of them heard Dr. X when he entered the room, and the grinning villain watched intently as Nurse Penny played with Crystal, clearly enjoying the spectacle of the nurse in the rubber dress and the helpless teen as she squirmed furiously on the bed.

“Erhum!” Dr. X finally uttered, clearing his throat to get Nurse Penny’s attention. The nurse turned and smiled, slightly embarrassed.

“Well, what have we here?” Dr. X asked with amusement.

“I was entertaining our guest...like you said.” Nurse Penny smiled wickedly.

“Indeed I did.” Dr. X replied. “But now I need you to go downstairs and set up.”

“Oh, no! Not yet.” Nurse Penny whined as she frowned in disappointment, clearly not wanting to stop her current activity, “Do I really have to?”

Dr. X nodded and then Nurse Penny’s expression changed from disappointment to sudden glee when she remembered what she was supposed to do.

“Yes, Dr. X.” Nurse Penny said brightly as she bound to her feet. “Right away!”

“I’ll be down promptly in one hour.” Dr. X informed his eager assistant.

This was exactly what Nurse Penny wanted to hear. Not only did that give her enough time to set up Dr. X’s plan, but it also gave Nurse Penny the opportunity to have a little “quality time” alone with Freedom Chick. She hurriedly skipped toward the door, her high heels skittering across the floor as she exited and shut the door behind her.

Dr. X then turned his attention to the confused and frightened Crystal Bright before him.

“Dr. Xavier! Thank goodness you got here! Look what that Nurse Penny did to me!”

“Don’t worry, Crystal.” Dr. X said calmly as he sat down on the bed next to her twisting and squirming body and began fondling her pert breasts. “No one is going to molest you anymore...except Dr. X.”

“Dr. Xavier, please untie me right now!” Crystal demanded as she tried to squirm free from the tight ropes. The nurse had made her feel all nice and tingly, but she didn’t really like to be kissed by anyone except Freedom Chick...and of course, Dr. X.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Dr. X replied with a lascivious grin. “Besides, you look so scrumptious like that. Except for one small thing...”

Crystal looked at Dr. X with a confused expression, and then her face turned to shock when Dr. X brought out a ball gag from a compartment beneath the bed and began to strap it around Crystal’s head after stuffing her mouth with the rubber ball.

As Crystal squealed behind the muffling gag, Dr. X looked over the luscious body of the fresh faced girl and unzipped his pants. It was time to give young Miss Bright one last good ride before he put his final plan into place.

* * *

Buck Travis had enough of the waiting. He climbed out of his Cadillac and headed over to the mysterious building. Whatever happened couldn’t be worse than waiting another minute bored of his skull. Besides, something told him something wasn’t quite right.

* * *

Freedom Chick was finally stirring from the knockout gas, her eyes fluttering as she shook her head to brush the cobwebs from her mind. Soon it was clear enough to see that she has bent over at the waist and strapped down to a padded table. She jumped when she felt a touch on her behind, and craned her head around to see who would have had the nerve to lay a hand on her firm cheeks.

Nurse Penny was staring at her with a wicked grin across her face

“Mmmmmbbmmm!” Freedom Chick tried to scram, but her curse was stifled by a thick scarf cleave gagged between her lips. She burned with anger and frustration, tugging hard at the unforgiving straps as Nurse Penny ran her hands over her round cheeks and then between her legs to cup her bare mound.

“We didn’t really get properly acquainted before.” Nurse Penny said as she let her index finger slip into Freedom Chick’s wet slit. The bound heroine was still sopping wet from her previous orgasms, and Nurse Penny let her finger tip slip and slide, back and forth over her clitoris and labia as the Freedom Chick gasped in dismay.

“I’ve been dying to see how you really taste.” Nurse Penny sighed as she got down on her knees and separated Freedom Chick’s ass cheeks wide so that she could get at her moist opening. She allowed her long pliant tongue to slip out and flicked the tip over the pink lips, causing Freedom Chick to tense up at the exquisite sensation.

Freedom Chick shut her eyes tight and bit down into the gag between her teeth as Nurse Penny teased her relentlessly for several minutes, bringing her to the brink of yet another orgasm. Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, Freedom Chick felt herself began to give in, and soon she was squirming and thrusting her hips back and forth to meet Nurse Penny’s expertly probing tongue.

Just when Freedom Chick was about to crash with a climax, Nurse Penny cruelly pulled away and left the heroine aching and whimpering for more.

“Don’t worry baby.” Nurse Penny said with a giggle. “I won’t leave you hanging.”

Freedom Chick watched with an almost humiliated and angry look as Nurse Penny ran her nails gently over her bare back while she reached under the table for something. Then Freedom Chick’s expression turned to shock and surprise as Nurse Penny held up a large strap on dildo. She immediately began tugging furiously at her straps. Being eaten out was one thing, but being violated with a dildo was another, especially since she wasn’t used to being on the receiving end of such a device.

Nurse Penny pulled up the hem of her rubber dress up so that she could buckle the pleasure device around her waist, taking her time so that she could enjoy Freedom Chick’s desperate struggling. She inserted the reverse part of the dildo inside of her own wet opening, and then positioned herself behind Freedom Chick’s quivering ass.

Freedom Chick gasped when Nurse Penny gave her an unexpected slap on her ass, her eyes wide with shock as she turned bright red. She pulled at the straps with all her strength when she felt Nurse Penny tease her opening with the tip of the studded dildo.

“Unnnnggggh!” Freedom Chick groaned behind her gag when Nurse Penny suddenly thrust the shaft deep inside her. Now she knew how Crystal felt when she was doing the fucking. It was almost too much to bear as Nurse Penny began her long deep strokes, shoving her hips forward to penetrate Freedom Chick deeply, filling her tight walls to the hilt while grasping her wriggling hips with both hands in a firm grip.

“You have an incredible body.” Nurse Penny moaned as she began pumping Freedom Chick. “I’ve always wanted to know what it was like to fuck a superheroine.... Ummm... especially one as beautiful as you. I could really...Aaaaaah... really get use to this.”

Freedom Chick could only groan with pleasure as Nurse Penny rolled her hips sensuously back and forth, driving deep into her. Her will had been completely shattered by the earlier stimulation, and she felt helpless but to give in to the intense feelings building inside her. It was if she had been thoroughly brainwashed by Dr. X and his kinky Nurse. How could she have let this happen? How were they controlling her mind and body? How could this feel so fucking good? She thought.

Nurse Penny now picked up her pace, her hips slapping lightly against Freedom Chick’s firm ass cheeks in a quickening rhythm. The smiling villainess was gasping as she rode Freedom Chick deep and hard like a bronco, giving the helpless heroine an occasional slap on the rear for good measure as the heroine bucked her hips back to meet the thrusts.

After several more minutes of furious thrusting, Freedom Chick began to shudder as an intense climax exploded within her. She clenched her teeth down hard on the gag, giving out a long muffled scream of ecstasy. Nurse Penny was urged on by Freedom Chick’s climax, and soon began to succumb to multiple orgasms herself. She raked her nails over her own plump breasts and pinched her erect nipples through her dress as she finished one last series of quick thrusts until she tensed up and let out a loud moan, her body quivering.

After a few minutes to recover and catch her breath, Nurse Penny pulled out of the bound heroine and removed the sopping wet dildo. She tossed it aside and straightened her dress as she tried to gather her numbed senses.

“Damn that was great fuck.” Nurse Penny said breathlessly. “You were so incredible. I almost hate to do what I’m about to do.”

Despite her lightheadedness, Freedom Chick heard Nurse Penny’s comment and did not like the sound of it one bit. What plans did that evil fiend have for her now?

* * *

Dr. X came with a loud groan as he lay into Crystal Bright, burying his cock deep inside her tight and slippery opening. He had been nailing her hard into the mattress for some time now, enjoying every minute of the sublime activity with the spunky teen.

Crystal had definitely enjoyed Dr. Xavier’s attention, despite the fact that she was till tied up and gagged. It seemed to make him very excited and happy, and whatever made Dr. Xavier happy, made her happy as well. The thought of her other love, Freedom Chick, seemed a million miles away now. All she wanted was more of Dr. Xavier.

“That was incredible.” Dr. X sighed as he pulled out of Crystal and began to redress. Then he began to untie Crystals legs while the teen stared up at him gratefully. “By the way, don’t worry about getting knocked by yours truly. The kind doctors at the center where I was rehabilitated were good enough to provide me with a vasectomy. I suppose it was to ensure I was never capable to spawn another anomaly like myself.”

After Dr. X untied her legs and lifted her to her feet to pull up her panties, Crystal Bright wondered why he hadn’t untied her arms and removed her gag. All she could do now was stumble along as Dr. X led her out of the room and down a staircase to a large warehouse.

“Mmmmph?” Crystal mumbled in confusion through her ball gag when she saw what was awaiting them. It was Freedom Chick! Her heart began to pound when she saw her best friend’s current situation.

“Crystal!” Freedom Chick called out in part relief and concern when she saw that her friend Crystal was seemingly unharmed, but tied up.

Freedom Chick was sitting on her chopper, which had been elevated at the back wheel. After their session, Nurse Penny had allowed Freedom Chick to put her full costume back on at gunpoint, and then handcuffed her wrists to the handlebars and chained her ankles to the foot bars and pedals. Crystal looked up at Dr. Xavier with her clear blue eyes pleading for an answer. What in the world was going on? Why was Freedom Chick bound like this?

Crystal was even more stunned when Nurse Penny grabbed her and placed her on the chopper behind Freedom Chick. Tying her hands tight to the rail behind the leather seat. Freedom Chick turned around in concern, but helpless to do anything. They looked into each other’s eyes, and suddenly Crystal came to a shocking realization. Freedom Chick had been right all this time about Dr. Xavier. He was utterly and hopelessly evil.

Crystal Bright looked at Freedom Chick with shame in her eyes. How could she ever have doubted her best friend? She prayed that if they ever got out of this mess, that Freedom Chick would forgive her, and she would do anything in the world to make it up to her. She desperately wanted her gag removed so she could tell her so.

Freedom Chick saw the look in her young friend’s eyes and knew exactly what she was thinking. All she could do was give her a look that tried to say that everything would be all right. One way or another, she vowed that she would escape this trap and destroy Dr. X once and for all, especially for using innocent Crystal for his sick and twisted purposes.

“You’ve probably guessed by now what all this is for.” Dr. X said as Nurse Penny made the final adjustments on a bomb that was connected to the engine of the customized motorcycle. “This is an explosive device that’s been rigged to go off once you run out of gas. Just to show you I’m not terribly cruel, I’ve programmed a clock for an extra five seconds before it explodes so you can say your prayers before you die.”

“You gutless slime!” Freedom Chick snarled a she gave her handcuffs a hard tug. “At least let her go. She hasn’t done anything to you.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Dr. X replied. “Besides, she’s worn out her usefulness to me.”

“You’d better pray I don’t get my hands on you.” Freedom Chick shot back, livid at the insolence of the hated villain.

“Ah, yes, the last desperate threat from the heroine. This is my favorite part.” Dr. X chuckled. “This is where I get to gag and taunt you one last time before I say goodbye.”

With that, Dr. X took a scarf that Nurse Penny handed him and cleave-gagged Freedom Chick as she tried furiously to resist. After he cinched a tight knot behind her neck, he palmed her plump breast and gave her one last humiliating fondling. Then he turned and gave Crystal Bright one for good measure as well as she tried to squirm away.

“Well, it’s been fun. I’m off to conquer the world.” Dr. X said brightly as he headed to a Corvette Stingray parked nearby while Nurse Penny jumped down on the starting pedal to get the motorcycle going. “And by the way, just in case you do somehow free yourself, the bomb is booby trapped to go off if you try to disengage it. One way or another, we’ll be reading about your demise in tomorrow’s newspapers. So long now.”

As the engine roared and the rear wheel began to spin in the suspended frame, Freedom Chick looked nervously over her shoulder as Nurse Penny climbed into the driver’s seat of the Corvette and the two drove out of an open bay of the warehouse. The large sliding door then closed slowly behind them after they roared off. Freedom Chick looked down at her gas gauge. She only had a quarter of a tank left, and it was all she could do to bring the rpm’s down as slow as possible to conserve fuel for as long as she could.

Neither Freedom Chick nor Crystal Bright had any idea what to do next, except strain desperately at their bonds. Even if they could free themselves, they still had do deal with the bomb. Just when they began to despair and give up hope, a voice came from someone running up behind them. “Crystal!”

Freedom Chick spun her head around as Crystal turned quickly and her eyes went wide with surprise. It was Buck Travis! They were saved!

Buck Travis slammed on his brakes; his boots skidding across the floor as he halted from his full bore run from across the warehouse. He had been hiding and watching for awhile, but he hadn’t been able to hear a thing. All he knew was that he had better wait until those two had left before he tried to help.

“Are you okay?” Buck asked in concern, as he looked over the situation, and then his eyes went wide when he saw the explosive device connected to the motorcycle. “Holy cow!”

Freedom Chick and Crystal began ‘ummphing’ behind their gags, desperately trying to get Buck’s attention to release them, but he seemed entranced by the bomb. He bent down over the device and began to touch the wires. “It looks like I can just pull these...”

“UUUUUMMMMMM!” Freedom Chick and Crystal screamed simultaneously behind their stuffed mouths. Buck looked up and knew he’d better remove their gags. He began by first removing Crystal’s stifling ball gag.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re here! Don’t touch that bomb!” Crystal warned as soon as the bitter rubber ball was out of her sore jaws. “It’s booby trapped. Hurry up and untie me. We have to get Gloria loose. She’ll know what to do.”

Once free, Crystal removed Freedom Chick’s cleave gag and the anxious heroine quickly ordered the two, “Check and see if they left my bolt cutters in the saddle bag.”

Crystal hurriedly unbuckled the leather bag at the chopper’s side and began to search the contents. She smiled wide as she pulled out the heavy metal bolt cutter. “I found it!”

“Cut these handcuffs off my wrists and ankles. Quickly!”

“Here, let me.” Buck said as he took the cutters from Crystal.

“Who are you?” Freedom Chick asked the young gentleman.

“Buck Travis is my name, ma’am.” Buck answered as he struggled and strained to cut away the metal bracelets from Freedom Chick’s wrists.

“He’s a friend.” Crystal spoke up, not knowing how to explain the situation.

Freedom Chick was finally free, but now she had to figure out what to do about the bomb. She didn’t have enough time to jump off the bike and run. And she wasn’t about to leave her prized machine to be blown to pieces if she could rig the engine to keep it running.

“Crystal, you and your friend get out of here, right now!” Freedom Chick ordered.

“No!” Crystal exclaimed. “I can’t leave you like this! I’d rather die too!”

“I’m not going to die.” Freedom Chick assured the anxious teen. “I just want you to get out of here... now! There isn’t much time.”

“What are you going to do?” Crystal begged.

“Never mind that. Just leave! Trust me!”

Crystal hesitated, tears welling up in her soft blue eyes.

“I promise I’ll be right behind you.”

Crystal gave Freedom Chick a strong hug and sobbed. “I’m sorry.”

“Go!” Freedom Chick ordered. “And open that bay door on your way out. Quickly!”

Crystal finally realized that her friend had a plan, so she took Travis by the hand and ran toward the exit door, hitting the automatic opener so that the bay door began to roll up. They continued running down the street until they finally reached Buck’s Cadillac parked a block away. Then they both turned toward the building in nervous anticipation.

Inside the warehouse, Freedom Chick waited until she knew the others were safely away. The heroine gathered her nerve and took a deep breath, knowing she would have to time this perfectly. With a rush of adrenaline, and one boot planted on the floor, she bent down to carefully pick up the explosive device and placed it between her legs on the seat in front of her. Then with all her strength, she began to push the bike forward until the jack frame tilted enough for the rear tire to hit the floor. As soon as the rubber met the concrete, the machine shot forward, and Freedom Chick jerked the bike straight up as it almost turned over. She steered the bike around until she was facing the open bay door, and then hit the gas at the same time pulling the bomb wire free from her bike and tossing it aside.

Crystal and Buck heard the loud roar of the motorcycle from within the warehouse, and watched in awe as Freedom Chick came speeding out of the dock. She was airborne off the platform just as the bomb exploded from inside and emitted a cloud a flame and smoke behind her, as if she were being shot from the barrel of a gun.

As the entire building erupted in a loud blast, Freedom Chick came skidding sideways down the street right up next to Buck’s Cadillac.

“Damn! That was the most incredible thing I ever saw!” Buck exclaimed.

“Oh, thank God you made it!” Crystal cried out with joy.

“I want him to take you home while I go after Dr. X.” Freedom Chick told Crystal.

“No! We’re coming with you!” Crystal argued. “We’ll help you look for them.”

“You don’t have to look too far.” Buck spoke up excitedly. “There they are.”

Buck pointed down the street to the Corvette where Dr. X and Nurse Penny had been waiting and watching to see the aftermath of the explosion, but now looked on with disbelief at Freedom Chick’s incredible escape from the death trap.

“I can’t believe this! Step on it!” Dr. X yelled, as Nurse Penny slammed her foot on the gas and peeled way in a cloud of burning rubber.

“Take her home now!” Freedom Chick ordered Buck before she roared away with squealing tires after the escaping villains.

“Come on let’s go!” Crystal yelled as she jumped in Buck’s Cadillac. “Don’t lose them!”

“Don’t worry, they ain’t going to get far.” Buck laughed. “When I saw that them two were up to no good, I crawled under that Vette and cut the brake line.”

“Oh, my God!” Crystal exclaimed. “Let’s go. Now!”

“But...” Buck stammered. “She said...”

“Hurry, Buck!”

Buck couldn’t resist that pretty face. He jumped in the car, turned on the engine, and gunned it for all it was worth. The monstrous V8 roared to life and the chase was on.

Nurse Penny swung the ‘67 Stingray onto one of the steep hilly streets that San Francisco is famous for, and sped down the pavement, narrowly hitting a trolley car rolling down the middle of the street. At each intersection, the pavement flattened out, and the Vette went airborne and blasted by other traffic as they turned away to avoid the speeding car.

Freedom Chick was in hot pursuit, steering her chopper in between cars, missing some by mere inches. She was determined to catch her hated nemesis, even if it meant breaking every traffic law in the city and trying to avoid endangering innocent lives at the same time

Meanwhile, Buck and Crystal were bringing up the rear, watching the hair raising aftermath of the dangerous chase ahead of them as moving traffic slammed into parked cars and rolled up on sidewalks, narrowly hitting pedestrians.

“Slow down!” Dr. X screamed as the Vette slammed down on the pavement after leaping another hill. “You’re going too fast!”

Nurse Penny pumped the brake pedal, but the Corvette barely responded. Instead, it seemed to pick up speed as it roared down the steep slope of the street. The Vette began to fishtail, sideswiping a moving trolley car, and when it went airborne once more at the end of the block, it slammed down hard enough to crumple the gas tank, creating a leak. The exhaust pipes were already damaged and scraping the pavement with a shower of sparks. Soon the gas was ignited, and the rear of the Stingray became engulfed in flames.

“Holy shit! We’re on fire!” Dr. X screamed. “Stop the car you fucking bitch!”

“I can’t! The brakes are gone!” Nurse Penny screamed back.

“Oh fuck, we’re going to fucking die!” Dr. X groaned in panic.

“No we aren’t... look!” Nurse Penny said as she nodded straight ahead. The street in front of them was lined up to a pier and tourist area. She blew through the gates as the crowd divided and ran to avoid the flaming steel missile. Nurse Penny struggled to control the steering of the car as it sped down the wooden pier as dozens of fishermen spilled off the sides to avoid being smashed. “Get ready to jump out when we hit the water!”

The Corvette finally reached the end of the pier and flew through the air. Just before it reached the surface of San Francisco Bay, it exploded with a loud concussion, throwing steel body parts flew over a large area as flames leapt around. The main chassis of the car splashed into the water just as a Freedom Chick skidded up to end of the dock. All she saw was the tail end of the burning and smoking car as it submerged in steam and bubbles.

Freedom Chick watched and waited as the crowd came running to see the aftermath of the spectacle. They all began shouting and talking excitedly. It wasn’t every day that some of the tourists got to see a real live big city superheroine in action. Others snapped pictures, while some of the others ogled the statuesque beauty as she stared out over the bay, oblivious of their stares and screams for attention. Some even had the temerity to ask for autographs. All the while Freedom Chick could only think of one thing. Dr. X was finally gone from her life, and she had no problem at all with the way it happened.

“Gloria!” Came a voice from the crowd, and Freedom Chick was snapped awake. She recognized the voice and turned immediately to see Crystal fighting her way through the crowd with Buck close behind her.

“Are you all right?” The teary-eyed teen asked with loving concern as she ran up to embrace her heroic friend.

“I couldn’t be better.” Freedom Chick sighed wearily as she returned the warm embrace. Then she held Crystal at arm length and said. “I thought I told you to go home.”

“You know I couldn’t.” Crystal replied with an innocent smile that tugged at Freedom Chick’s heart. “I am so sorry about all of this. It’s my fault. You were right all along.”

Freedom Chick melted at her teary blue eyes. Crystal always knew just how to look at her to soften her scolding. She gave the teen a gentle smile and said, “Don’t worry about it.”

Freedom Chick then turned to look at Buck, who looked on with his hands in his back pockets and grinned sheepishly.

“Thank you.” Freedom Chick said as she extended her hand. “You saved our lives.”

“It weren’t nothing, ma’am.” Buck replied as he shook her hand and then tipped his hat.

Freedom Chick looked at him for a moment. Maybe not all men were scum after all.

“Let’s go home.” Freedom Chick said as she took Crystal by the hand and mounted her star spangled chopper. Crystal climbed on behind her friend and wrapped her arms around Freedom Chick’s slender waist while the crowd looked on an admiration.

“I’ll call you later Buck.” Crystal called out as they rode away.

“I sure damn hope so.” Buck whispered to himself as watched and waved as sirens and fire trucks approached the pier from the distance.

The Home of Freedom Chick—Later that evening

The lights were off, but the bedroom was illuminated by dozens of candles and the aroma of incense wafted through over the large round bed covered with red white and blue satin sheets. Freedom Chick and Crystal Bright had just enjoyed a long warm bubble bath together, and were now in the midst of a warm embrace, kissing each other sensuously, their nude bodies entwined as they climbed under the sheets.

They enjoyed the moment alone after their horrendous day. Steppenwolf’s “American Woman” played at low volume on the stereo 8-track player in the background, and just as their lovemaking began to heat up, the telephone rang for the hundredth time.

Exasperated, Freedom Chick finally picked up the receiver as she continued pecking Crystal tenderly on the lips. She mumbled between kisses. “What is it Bernie?”

“Gloria! Where the hell have you been? I’ve been trying to reach you all day? What happened at the pier? I’ve been getting tons of phone calls! And did you see the papers this morning? The coverage of you and Rock was incredible! We need to capitalize on all this publicity right away! Speaking of press coverage, I took care of that little problem with Dexter James. By the way, Rock’s agent called and wants a meeting. He sounded upset. Any idea what that’s all about? I’ve set up an appearance tomorrow, and I need you to meet me at the office first thing in the morning...”

“I’m taking the day off tomorrow.” Freedom Chick informed her excitable manager as Crystal’s eyes lit up in excitement.

“What? Are you kidding me? We need to make all kinds of plans...”

A ‘click’ was all Bernie heard on the other end of the line as Freedom Chick hung up on him. Bernie shook his head and groaned, “Women. Oy vey.”

Freedom Chick and Crystal snuggled under the sheets and made love well into the next morning until the candles burned out one by one.

THE END