The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Freshman—A Lesson Learned

MC MF FD MA IN

Alex goes off to college, and is away from home for the first time.

The Freshman

Alex was a freshman at State University.

He had been a good student, Vice President of the student body , Secretary of the Debate Team, Second String Quarterback on the football team, and top 25% of his graduating class.

And he got a scholarship to the University he wanted to attend. But, only tuition and books. Room and board weren’t included.Sadly, his parents didn’t have enough money to even put him up in a dorm . Thank goodness he would be able to stay in a spare bed room at his Aunt Cassandra’s house.

She was the head of the psychology Department at a Community College located near State University, and when Alex’s mom asked Sandy to help out, she quickly acquiesced . Alex was her only nephew and she was quite fond of him.

And, had young Alex been willing to express his feelings to his mom, he would have told her was quite fond of Aunt Sandy , too. Cassandra had visited his home on all the school holidays and a couple of summers she had even gone on vacation with his family. He remembered when he was only 14 or so they had spent a summer at the beach together, and every day he had seen his aunt walk to the ocean in the skimpiest of bikinis. All the men in town stared as she walked down the sandy path to the ocean , and so did impressionable little Alex.

He was smitten. At night, when no one was around ,he often jerked his seemingly always hard cock thinking about his pretty aunt and her sexy swim suit.

Now it was five years later and he hand grown into quite a young man.

Sandy was now starting to show tiny age lines around her eyes , but she was still quite a woman. Alex was sure she she drove the older faculty members wild. She was much too old for him now , but he did have fond memories.

It was early in the first semester and Alex was starting to feel at at home at his aunt’s house, in what had become “his” room. He hadn’t yet found a girl to hook up with , but he was sure that as the school year went on he would find a girlfriend. In fact, he planned on going out to a nearby bar the next night , cruising , but math homework had kept him in his room on this evening and he diligently worked on his equations until his eyes started to droop.

Aunt Sandy hadn’t returned home yet, and she hadn’t cooked any dinner, so he walked to the kitchen in his under shorts ( boxers not briefs) to get a glass of glass of milkand a cookie and then he padded back down the hall , toward his room, to turn in .

As he walked by his aunt’s bedroom he glanced in and spied a framed photo of her , resting on an ornate dresser. It was an enlarged snapshot of a photo taken at the beach five years before, showing his aunt , dressed in that same skimpy french bikini he fonldy remembered. He walked into her room and picked up the photograph ,stared at it , and smiled .

Damn ! She was beautiful back then, no wonder he had a crush on her when he was a boy , he thought .He looked at the 8 X 10 glossy of her as young woman , not much older than he was now. She must have only been thirty or so then , he surmised, and she looked even younger .

He looked around as he placed his glass of milk down on the dresser and suddenly was aware that he even could smell his aunt, here in her room. It was a musky, perfumey, girley , smell, that filled his senses .

He walked back to the door peeked out , then listened intently .

No one was in the house.

He was alone.

He turned on the TV so no one could hear what he was going to do and picked up the picture.

He stared nostalgically at the photo and all his memories of those long, hot summers came back to him. Sandy’s sexy body, her youthful figure, the way she smiled at him when he was just an adolescent—he started to softly rub his cock. If a real woman wasn’t around, a real memory was pretty close, he thought , and started to manipulate his growing member.

He put the picture down on the dresser again , and momentarily stopped massaging his cock . He pulled open one of the drawers in the dresser and found a pair of her silken panties. She probably wouldn’t notice if just one pair was missing, he thought.

Now he held the bikini picture in one hand and a pair of her soft, black, fragrant panties in the other and once again began to softly manipulate his cock.

He closed his eyes and fantasized ,in his mind, about a night at the family’s beach house and imagined his aunt coming home and coming on to him. He got even harder.

Suddenly, he heard her voice, not in his mind , but right in his ear.

“Alex ! What are you doing ?” she laughed.

He dropped the picture to the carpeted floor and stood there, boxers around his ankles , and her frilly panties still clutched tightly in his hand.

“ Turn around ! " She ordered.

Red faced , he turned around to face her as she gazed at him sternly. " Don’t move a muscle. Stand perfectly still. I want to look at my horny little nephew as he jerks off to my picture.”

Alex, stared at the floor, too embarrassed to even say a word. How would he explain this ? What must she think ?

Cassandra looked at the humiliated freshman, then at his engorged prick, and a truly nasty thought crossed her mind. Wouldn’t it be nice to have an obedient , young sex slave living in her house ? The mature beauty hadn’t dated much because of the time constraints and responsibilities of her job, but if she could have a strong , young lover like Alex , to do EXACTLY as she instructed, on HER schedule, it would make her life easier, and MUCH more pleasant. And she had always liked her nephew and suspected he had once had a youthful crush on her as well. His self abuse while looking at her photo made Sandy , think his fascination with her had not subsided , in spite of the passage of years .

She quickly shifted into her psychologist mode, and thought at this very vulnerable moment in time, it might be very easy to hypnotize her young nephew. And she was an EXPERT hypnotist . Once he was under her spell, she would be totally in charge. Hell, he was half way there anyway, entranced by just her picture. The real live thing could subjugate him easily.

She smiled, maliciously.

“ Alex....look at me...you mustn’t be afraid.... LOOK AT ME BOY ! ”

The embarrassed man-boy raised his eyes to meet hers , and she continued speaking to him in a voice she had used on many hypnotic subjects before.

“ You know it’s OK to have these little sexual fantasies..... sometimes these little day dreams are just wonderful aren’t they......imagining you and me .... together ..... look at my eyes and imagine us ..... imagining that I am in charge of your entire life .... not just your aunt .... but your lover ... your mistress ... your owner.... just a little fantasy ... that’s so much fun to imagine..... just look at my eyes while I speak to you .... look at my eyes .... and listen ... listen.....”

She stepped closer and saw his eyes grow wide with fear.

“ Don’t be afraid .... just do as I say and everything will be alright ... just listen and obey ... and everything will be alright .... listen and obey .... and look at my eyes ... they hold you .... they captivate you .... they capture your thoughts ... my beautiful eyes capture your thoughts .......do just as I say, my obedient little Alex... obey me ....obey Cassandra ...”

The freshman relaxed.... everything was going to be alright...Aunt Sandy said so, if he just looked into his aunts eyes and ....what ...if he what ?

He blinked.

“ALEX..... don’t even think of anything else except my voice .... and my eyes .... and the thoughts I give you..... then everything will be alright..... if you look into my eyes ... and obey .... and only think of me.... everything will be alright. It’s alright that you are excited by me ... it’s alright if you jerk your cock thinking of me .... your mistress ... your lover....your owner..... jerk your cock.... thinking of your mistress.....”

Slowly, his hand moved back to his cock. It was alright ... it ... was .... alright ...

“ How old are you Alex.... you must tell me...how old are you little boy ?”

“Why ... you ... know .... Aunt ... Sandy ... I’ll ..... be ....20 ...on .my ..... next....” his voice faded away.

“ No sweetie ... you are 14. And we are at the beach.... and I just came into the beach house and I found you with my silky , black panties.....”

His eyes grew wide with fear again... " I’m sorry auntie Sandy ... I’m sorry... but you are so pretty and every time I think of you my pee pee gets hard...Don’t tell mommy.... please... don’t ...” he said slipping into a scared little boy voice.

Cassandra laughed out loud. Alex was the perfect subject. Immediately in a trance and so malleable....this was going to be such fun. She focused her hypnotic gaze on his wide open eyes.

“ Don’t worry Alex. I won’t tell any one , IF you do just as I say from now on... Just as I say... You MUST do just as I say ... everything I say ... " she whispered as her mesmerizing eyes seemed to enlarge to become all that he could see .

“ Oh yes Aunt Sandy. I’ll do just as you say.” he responded, his mind now becoming totally open to her suggestions and commands.

“In fact, when you spurt cum from your little pee pee you will HAVE to do just as I say. When you cum, you will belong to me. You know that’s true. When you cum, your mind and your body will belong to me. You will be my little boy slave. When you cum ... you wil be my helpless ... sex slave... completely under my spell ...the moment you cum .... ”

The psychologist reached out and rubbed the tips of her fingers in tiny circles on Alex’s temples and drew her face close to his ear and whispered.. " And then you will obey me forever Alex... even when you grow up. You will LOVE your Aunt Sandy.... and you’ll do anything she says.... anything... you will belong to her.... she will be your mistress.....you will obey her forever.....just as soon as you cum.”

“Cum .... Yours .... Forever,” he mumbled, his mind spinning. He didn’t know where he was, or even when it was, all he knew was he had to obey Aunt Sandy....Mistress Sandy....he started to rub faster as he looked deeper into her eyes.

“That’s it Alex...faster and faster...you WANT to cum and become my slave...you want it so much... cum and you can obey me ... cum and you can be my obedient slave boy ... cum for Aunt Cassandra .....”

His hand moved up and down on his shaft with ever increasing need as he listened to his Aunt softly command him.

With that same evil smile playing on her lips Cassandra reached down and ran her fingernail erotically across the head of her nephew’s cock,

His cock exploded , cum spurted all over his hand , and fell to his knees. ”

Slave ...slave...slave...” he babbled mindlessly.

The psychologist rubbed her hand over his still dripping cock, covering it with his gooey jism.

Cassandra was excited by his quick submission and thrust her moist finger into his mouth. He sucked on it, tasting his own sticky cum, helplessly lost in adoration for his sexy aunt. She placed her hands on his shoulders and softly commanded him to stay on his knees, then she moved one hand to the back of his head and pulled it into the crotch of her slacks.

“Slave ... slave ... slave...” he mumbled, his voice muffled by the moist cloth.

The helplessly mesmerized youth licked at the fabric, his cock becoming immediately erect once more as he inhaled her musky aroma.

Again , Sandy was struck by the humor of all this and laughed. " Pull my pants down Alex. I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to do it NOW !”

The freshman tugged at her slacks and pulled down her panties then thrust his head back in to her irresistible , fragrant delta and lashed it with his tongue. Every randy thought he ever had about Sandy , in his adolescent mind , rushed to the surface and he feasted on her body, the gorgeous body of his first love... his mistress.

Cassandra pulled at her clothing and threw it to the floor and dragged Alex , tugging on his his erect cock, across the room , to her bed .” Suck my tits,” she commanded excited ,herself, by his youthful enthusiasm and insatiable desire.

“Lick my belly....suck my toes.....eat me....fuck me ... FUCK ME !” she screamed at her entranced , love slave.

And he obeyed each command, powerless to resist.

Suddenly , as he thrust his hips, his cock spurted again and she too was consumed by an earth shattering orgasm.

“OhgodohgodohgodohgodohgodOHGOD,” she screamed, as Alex responded simultaneously.

“ MISTRESSMISTRESSMISTRESSMISTRESS.” he shouted , and collapsed next to her.

Long minutes passed as Cassandra slowly recovered her thoughts and considered what to do next.

Finally ,she leaned over and gently ran her fingers through her nephew’s wet hair. Then she spoke hypnotically into Alex’s ear as he lay immobile on the bed.

“ Can you hear me, my little slave boy ? Can you hear your Mistress Cassandra ? ”

“ Yes Aunt Sandy.”

“ Listen carefully. You may now return to your room and go to sleep. You will remember nothing of what has happened tonight. But any time you hear me say the words, " Beach House, " you will return to this helpless obedient state and do exactly as your Mistress Cassandra commands. Do you understand ?”

“ Yes Mistress Cassandra....beach house ...obey ...Mistress....Cassandra .... ”

“ You may go now.”

Alex stood up and walked slowly back to his bedroom and fell asleep immediately just as ordered. When he woke up in the morning he found a pair of his aunt’s panties in his bed and hoped she wouldn’t notice he had stolen them. She’s SO beautiful, he thought, I’d hate to make her mad.

At the same time Sandy rolled over , stretched, and noticed Alex’s boxers and an empty milk glass on her dresser and smiled.

It was going to be a GOOD semester.